Total Posts:312|Showing Posts:211-240|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Debate Voting Thread

Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2018 2:20:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2018 1:37:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/11/2018 11:49:00 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 3/11/2018 11:48:18 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
Bump

A very interesting debate.

# This is DDOlympics -- Competition-- Debate individual

Round 2

Here is the link:

http://www.debate.org......

Please vote!!!!!!!

Broken link

I know. Anyways it was the same debate you already saw.

I probably should reply back to you on that trade war. But i will wait until next week. To see how far trump does actual go.
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2018 4:08:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This was probably one of my favorites debate i just had.

Here the link:
http://www.debate.org......

If you have time read it and vote if you have some time on your hands.
So, yeah please vote!!!!
levi_smiles
Posts: 286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 4:20:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/23/2018 4:11:47 AM, levi_smiles wrote:
Bsh DDO Olympics debate- needs votes

The US ought to establish an independently viable colony on Mars by 2070
http://www.debate.org...

Bump. One day left. Don"t know how the tournament will be affected if no votes on this.
MagicAintReal
Posts: 1,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 1:47:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
To make members aware that your debate has concluded, and that it needs votes, please post a link to your debate in this thread.

Could use a good vote.
http://www.debate.org...
dsjpk5
Posts: 5,193
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2018 1:46:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This seems like a pretty easy vote. According to the rules, Con needed to answer the questions. Con answered the questions. Pro may have not liked the answers, but that's irrelevant (according to the rules)

http://www.debate.org...
jeanray112
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2018 7:28:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Install full MICROSOFT office setup 365 with our support. Now setting up your account will be a cakewalk with us.
Setup and Install Office 2017/2018 365 on your Mac/PC with genuine OFFICE PRODUCT key.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive, on your PC,Publisher and Access.Everything you need for home, education and work.
We are providing independent support service if in case you face problem to activate or SETUP OFFICE product.

Regards - http://www.officecommsetup.com...
Emily77
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2018 4:34:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A debate about Eugenics.

I only ask you put away any biases you have, and vote on purely objective criteria.

http://www.debate.org...

Cheers!
atheist4thecause
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2018 3:17:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi guys! I debated ZzRanger about a week ago over the motion "President Trump is a good President." We have 0 votes with about 3 days to go, so I'd really appreciate some votes! Thanks.

Debate: President Trump is a good President.
http://www.debate.org...
Soopairik
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2018 5:53:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2018 3:17:02 AM, atheist4thecause wrote:
Hi guys! I debated ZzRanger about a week ago over the motion "President Trump is a good President." We have 0 votes with about 3 days to go, so I'd really appreciate some votes! Thanks.

Debate: President Trump is a good President.
http://www.debate.org...

Haha, aren't you the same guy who deleted his account on Debate Politics?
my political forum
http://s15.zetaboards.com...
DeepInThought
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2018 5:05:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I would like to have a chance for people to vote on my debate, about Trumps Wall. Both me and my opponent gave it are all and I would like to see what everyone ells has to say about it.

Criticisms are always welcome, and I am always looking to improve.
atheist4thecause
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 10:34:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well, I just finished a new debate. I hope you guys vote, but this was a pretty brutal debate. My apologies ahead of time. Here's the debate:

god knowingly and willfully hates children according to the bible
http://www.debate.org...
Leaning
Posts: 2,664
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 6:53:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2018 10:34:56 AM, atheist4thecause wrote:
Well, I just finished a new debate. I hope you guys vote, but this was a pretty brutal debate. My apologies ahead of time. Here's the debate:

god knowingly and willfully hates children according to the bible
http://www.debate.org...

Honestly I would probably vote against you in that debate. If he had an argument saying that Dumbledore was actually a villain. And you said is wasn't applicable because Dumbledore didn't exist, that would seem silly to me. He does say

"btw, this is only in text form because there's actually no proof, thank god, that this god even exists. "

You and him both appear to be atheistic, so it seems odd to base your argument around the existence of the deity.

Most people avoid backwardseden on this site I think mate.
atheist4thecause
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 7:22:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2018 6:53:06 PM, Leaning wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:34:56 AM, atheist4thecause wrote:
Well, I just finished a new debate. I hope you guys vote, but this was a pretty brutal debate. My apologies ahead of time. Here's the debate:

god knowingly and willfully hates children according to the bible
http://www.debate.org...

Honestly I would probably vote against you in that debate. If he had an argument saying that Dumbledore was actually a villain. And you said is wasn't applicable because Dumbledore didn't exist, that would seem silly to me. He does say

"btw, this is only in text form because there's actually no proof, thank god, that this god even exists. "

You and him both appear to be atheistic, so it seems odd to base your argument around the existence of the deity.

Most people avoid backwardseden on this site I think mate.

I didn't post just to have people vote for me, I posted to have people vote in general. If you think they met the burden of proof for their argument then you should've voted for them. Your logic behind why you would vote for my opponent is not consistent with the reasons one should be voting for or against somebody IMO, though. It doesn't matter, though, because I've already stopped debating on this site due to people not voting. You are a perfect reason why this site is not useful. You read the debate apparently, and still you did not vote.
Leaning
Posts: 2,664
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 7:28:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I read PART of the debate. And even after I had formed my reasoning for why I would vote, I looked at it and thought it likely people would find it flawed. It irritates me to have my votes reported, so I try to vote only when I feel everyone can agree it made logical sense.

The usefulness of this site eh? That seems arguable to me. I don't think a person necessarily needs to have their debate voted on for it to have meaning. It is nice, but not an absolute necessity I think. There are also the forums, polls, and opinions.

Can you not simply enjoy the act of debating someone? Of being forced to use your own knowledge and logic to form an argument you might not have if not for the debate? To be able to have another person to talk to, to show you different ways of viewing a subject? Sometimes you have better or worse luck with people, you had worse luck.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.