Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Anyway,

Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2019 2:50:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm struggling with finding the perfect title for the movie about Trump, A title which everyone all over the world immediately would associate with the movie as soon as they hear or see it.

It has to be short, To the point and immediately make you shrug in dismayed contempt as it reminds you of just how close to armageddon humanity really came because of Trump.

So "Trump" is of course a good enough title, Goes without saying.
"45" would be kinda good too, Short and easy enough to remember.
"Traitor" could also work, But it's quite, How should I put it, "one of many" if you know what I mean, Given that Trump isn't the first traitor throughout the history of the United States.
"Trump The Traitor" would almost border to. . . . . . . . Hokiness. . . . . . . Somehow.
"Trump The Orange Rabid Traitor", Now that's more like it.

The feature film itself would have to focus on 10 compact days, Which happened not too long ago, During which time the gamechanger came about which ultimately led to impeachment, Etc.

The last scene of the movie shows the warden dusting off sparky.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 4:21:58 PM
Looks as though the question regarding a proper movie title about Trump more and more should be that of a series instead, There would be no shortage of cliffhangers either for such a series, Prime on HBO, EVERYONE would tune in on ALL episodes, All seasons.

Too bad "Falling" is already taken.

Same with "Tyrant".

"The Kremlin Candidate" is unfortunately merely a hair's breadth away from the book "The Kremlin's Candidate".

Maybe "Donald" or "The Belligerent" would suffice.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 11:08:53 AM
I imagine it'd make sense to look at similar types of movies and series, That would have names in that type of genre.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 3:16:22 PM
Well, Somehow "The Trump Affair" doesn't ring quite as pertinent to his impeachable unconstitutional pastimes as compared to those of Clinton.

I want the title to feel like a. 22 bullet opening up your third eye.

Like "45", Like right there, Like in your face.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 3:47:22 PM
That's not a bad angle to aim for, Though an insulting title doesn't seem to me like it would garner support from all corners.
Perhaps something like 2016 Blind to a Fault.
I have to say I was absolutely shocked when Trump won. Though at the time my gripes were 'mainly his manners, Age, 'supposed claims of business savvy, Disreputable past, And possibly other. Though the media and visible members of higher society seem to hate him today. I 'don't think the common man dislikes him as much as one would expect.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 9:42:14 PM
Leaning wrote:
That's not a bad angle to aim for, Though an insulting title doesn't seem to me like it would garner support from all corners.
Perhaps something like 2016 Blind to a Fault.
I have to say I was absolutely shocked when Trump won. Though at the time my gripes were 'mainly his manners, Age, 'supposed claims of business savvy, Disreputable past, And possibly other. Though the media and visible members of higher society seem to hate him today. I 'don't think the common man dislikes him as much as one would expect.

And you're probably right.

What it all comes down to is IF he get's impeached, IF the Senate votes to remove Trump from office, IF Trump get's thrown into jail, THEN a televised series of Trump's Presidency would be in order, Hence the quest for such a jawdropping title of such an equally jaw dropping series depicting his criminal Presidential session in the White House.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2019 7:15:23 AM
It will be interesting to see how the impeachment goes, And how it will effect the presidential election coming up. In the (To me) unlikely case Trump wins reelection, Seems likely he'd do something again. Though perhaps not, One would expect normal people to learn their lesson.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2019 8:23:16 AM
Leaning wrote:
It will be interesting to see how the impeachment goes, And how it will effect the presidential election coming up. In the (To me) unlikely case Trump wins reelection, Seems likely he'd do something again. Though perhaps not, One would expect normal people to learn their lesson.

One would.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.