Jump to topic:

For the forever alone

savagepotatofat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2020 7:33:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey guys. It's me, Miss Forever Alone. If you are lonely and have no friends then this is the right place for you. Just leave a post and we can get to talking. . . And maybe I'll make my first friend lmao :))))
May the force be with you.
richarddusek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 7:32:02 PM
Hi. Very sad. I understand you, I have been alone for a long time. No love, No friends. Randomly found singlehearts. This is a platform for single people, Helping to find each other and change their lives. Click to read moremaybe this will help you. To do this, You need a minimum - a little money and a smartphone, And of course, The desire to change something in your life.
richarddusek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 7:34:07 PM
Hi. Very sad. I understand you, I have been alone for a long time. No love, No friends. Randomly found singlehearts. This is a platform https://singlehearts. Org/ for single people, Helping to find each other and change their lives. Maybe this will help you. To do this, You need a minimum - a little money and a smartphone, And of course, The desire to change something in your life.
richarddusek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 7:35:50 PM
Hi. Very sad. I understand you, I have been alone for a long time. No love, No friends. Randomly found singlehearts. This is a platform [url=https://singlehearts. Org/]Click to read more[/url] for single people, Helping to find each other and change their lives. Maybe this will help you. To do this, You need a minimum - a little money and a smartphone, And of course, The desire to change something in your life.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.