Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Consensual tubal ligation rights for women.

YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2017 12:10:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Women have the right to choose to have their tubes consensually cauterized for any reason provided that they are at least 20 years old or older, and this should be for free. I was sterilized, and I'm a consenting nonvictim.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2017 1:24:21 PM
At 11/10/2017 12:10:12 AM, YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod wrote:
Women have the right to choose to have their tubes consensually cauterized for any reason provided that they are at least 20 years old or older, and this should be for free. I was sterilized, and I'm a consenting nonvictim.

it's not free, and some doctors won't do it that young, or do we hold the doctor at gun point, make them do it and not pay their bill?
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Brock1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2017 11:21:49 AM
This game are tiles matching game,one a single click this portal http://bejeweled3.co... we loved played this game,one a single click this visit,this game are very famous and played by in the world,i think you like and share this game.
kingjeff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2019 6:48:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Nice information and thanks for sharing this to us. Customer satisfaction surveys are a very popular tool in the present times to gauge the level of quality services offered to customers. Do you know about the Dgcustomerfirst Survey? Get more about this here.
MyacronymissimplyCEE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 3:21:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
How's about, Both male and female creating any pregnancy at all for the next five years, We simply euthanize. A moratorium on all births. Just slaughter all offenders. Best, Most righteous abortions you could perform. Young people aren't worth the skin they're poured into, Anyway.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.