Jump to topic:

Impeachment. . . . . . .

Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2019 8:53:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So will the Congress get the actual unredacted transcript or some manuscripted heroic BS depicting Trump struggling his way across the Delaware, Smashing ice floes as he goes along, In order for him to be able to hand out freedom on the other side in the form of a new Congressional bill, Which was handed over to him by God, Which enables him to run for unlimited number of terms?
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2019 4:14:44 PM
So, Given that the whistleblower heard it from someone else, Does that mean that the complaint actually packs quite the punch against Trump after all?
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2019 8:27:24 PM
Let's say Trump gets impeached.
Then this would happen:

Nothing.

Then Trump would come out of the whole farcadic charade that he turned the whole shebang into stronger than ever, So God help humanity.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2019 11:45:54 PM
Then this would happen:

Nothing.

Then Trump would come out of the whole farcadic charade that he turned the whole shebang into stronger than ever, So God help humanity.

Yeah and then Republicans will be pissee
Dead website
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2019 3:09:15 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Then this would happen:

Nothing.

Yes.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2019 12:23:03 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Then this would happen:

Nothing.

Yes.

Look at the 98 midterms

House elections-Net seat change Democratic +5

Senate Elections-Net Seat change-None

See, Whenever impeachment happens, THe party loses the elecection

Big mistake!
Dead website
DarthVader1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2019 12:50:32 PM
Hey, Dr. Franklin. Did you see the testimony of Corey Lewandowski? The Republicans, Especially Doug Collins and Jim Jordan are a bunch of badasses.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2019 1:28:09 PM
Hey, Dr. Franklin. Did you see the testimony of Corey Lewandowski? The Republicans, Especially Doug Collins and Jim Jordan are a bunch of badasses.

Yeah!
Dead website
DarthVader1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2019 1:32:39 PM
When Doug Collins kept asking for a roll call, Jerry Nadler's face was like a filthy worm. Who has been squashed.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2019 2:35:23 PM
When Doug Collins kept asking for a roll call, Jerry Nadler's face was like a filthy worm. Who has been squashed.

Jerry fat fu ck nadler is a lier
Dead website
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2019 1:33:01 PM
1. 7 billion with a b documents about the Mueller report, Stored on some server in some 3 letter agency somewhere.

Again, 1. 7 billion, BILLION WITH A B, Documents, About the Mueller report.

Stored on some server in some 3 letter agency, Somewhere.

1. 7.

Billion.

With a b.

Documents.

About the Mueller report.

3 letter agency.

Somewhere.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2019 2:43:29 PM
Now, 1. 7 billion with a b seonds equals a little more than 53 years.

So, If one document took 1 second to write, That means that it took 27 people to write all these documents, Provided they all were busy writing them 24/7/365, During the 2 years it took for the Mueller report to come to fruition.

This not being the case, Im sure, One could imagine that there were atleast, Say, 200, 300, Perhaps a 1000 or possibly even more people than that to write all these documents, Simply because people need to eat, Sleep, Live life, Etc and also given that one memo most probably likely didn't take 1 second to write, It would be more like 5 minutes, Maybe, Which in itself would amass some 16000 years worth of worktime to produce all these documents, Then one could imagine that it had to be several thousands of people working with this.

So just WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED to justify whatever tax payers money it took during 2 years to produce 1. 7 billion documents explaining what Trump et al did?
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 7:59:15 PM
Now that Trump bought all Republican House Representatives, Do you think he's not going to take any chances with Republican Senators, That he's now gone a few steps ahead and stockpiled all of them aswell, Just in case?

Follow the money.

BS walks.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 6:17:38 PM
Anyone looking forward to "A Warning" by Anonymous?

I hope that I one day wouldn't have to actually find myself hoping that the good Dr. Greer actually knows what he's talking about when he says that ETs will not allow humans to annihilate eachother using WMDs.

Actually, I have a few titles for waiting-in-the-wings-to-become former Trump aides who's thinking about writing their own books post Trump:

"THANK GOD! ! ! "

"IT'S OVER! ! ! "

"FINALLY! ! ! "

"Tears Of Joy"

"True Fakes"

"How To Understand Reality"

"Effective Breathing Techniques"

"His Last Fart Inside The Oval Office"
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 7:10:42 PM
I wonder if the public hearings this coming week would change the minds of all Republican Senators who's right now hellbent on clearing Trump's name no matter what?
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 7:44:48 PM
Also, How many Republican Senators have death threats pending, Together with their families, Should they bail on Trump?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2019 8:09:17 PM
Lynx_N wrote:

I wonder if the public hearings this coming week would change the minds of all Republican Senators who's right now hellbent on clearing Trump's name no matter what?

Clearing Trumps name of what?
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2019 5:18:25 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Lynx_N wrote:

Impeachable offences.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2019 5:35:32 AM
Lynx_N wrote:

Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 3:24:14 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Impeachable offences.

Is Trump guilty of Impeachable offences?

That remains to be seen.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2019 3:19:03 AM
Lynx_N wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Impeachable offences.

Is Trump guilty of Impeachable offences?

That remains to be seen.

Trump will not be impeached in the senate. Trump, Will be re-elected. The stocks will go up. Prepare for 4 more years.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2019 6:30:43 PM
So, Sondland threw TRUMP under the bus. . . . ?

Well, Wonders never cease.

Btw, Did you know that In Latin, The English phrase "Under The Bus" is spelled "Quid Pro Quo"?

True story.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2019 9:13:02 PM
So with Republican Senators rather smoking their loved ones than their beloved leader, Trump will just have to ultimately face the People's court come November 3, 2020.
What's so good about the people's court is that TRUTH talks, NOT money, So they're (Trump et al) will be in for quite the ride November 4.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2019 2:03:41 PM
From his supporters point of view, I feel doubtful they will ever see him as guilty. The reasoning I'd 'expect them to use, Would be a claim that he was simply investigating corruption in American politics by putting some pressure on a foreign country 'supposedly complicit in some way with said Biden corruption.

It 'does seem a bit hard to swallow the idea that governments 'don't use quid pro quos, All the bloody time. Don't interfere with other governments and nations.

Trump 'could simply claim that he was not planting any evidence, Simply looking for the truth, Why are the Democrats so defensive, Unless they have something to hide?

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT MYSELF.
Except for the whole our governments long history of quid pro quos, Bullying of lesser nations, And control over parts of the world. But I 'do think it a technical argument that a lot of his people would go for, And again, Be technically correct in a fashion.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.