Impeachment. . . . . . .

Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 4:07:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Question:
Can ANY American citizen of age, Or committee or community or what have you, Subpoena Bolton to testify in the Senate trial?
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 4:07:49 PM
So, Looks as though Bolton still could happen after all.
Good, All the more nails in Spineless Republican Senators coffins.
MyacronymissimplyCEE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 4:32:35 AM
Never. He'll die in office many years from now, To be succeeded by one of his sons. And believe me, Plenty of your allies will die on their knees, Staring at the Potomac.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 7:51:20 PM
Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, Rob Portman, Lamar Alexander, Jerry Moran.

Even if what that a$shole Dershowitz sh! Ts out from his mouth is true, I. E even if Trump actually is just as guilty as charged but that he would still remain in office as it wouldn't be grounds enough to actually throw him out of there, Then what possible harm could actually come from hearing the truth straight from Bolton himself as Bolton IS one of the many few who actually knows what the truth really is in all this?
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2020 8:15:47 PM
There's only one thing that's good with this Senate trial.
The Republican Senators who voted for no witnessess and acquittal on all counts for Trump will FOREVER be remembered as SPINELESS GUTLESS TITLESS STONELESS F CKING COWARDS WHO DON'T GIVE A F CK ABOUT THEIR LOVED ONES AND THEIR OWN FAMILIES.

The sugar on top is that the American People KNOWS that I'm right about this.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2020 4:45:30 AM
"Dad, I'm sitting here today in the US Capitol. Talking to our elected professionals is proof that you made the right decision 40 years ago to leave the Soviet Union and come here to the United States of America in search of a better life for our family. Do not worry, I will be fine for telling the truth. ".
MyacronymissimplyCEE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2020 12:58:53 AM
. . . And we REAL AMERICANS fart in your general direction. You're Welcome.

Now, Why don't you go to your local deli and have a meltdown because one thing isn't gluten-free?
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2020 4:25:47 PM
So Himmler will be leader of SS again.
Wonder if DNI staff will get their own uniforms now, With matching armbands?

Then rallying undocumented people of colour.

Then public loudspeakers, Everywhere, So the beloved leader's words once more can be trumped out to the people, Wherever they are.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2020 10:05:24 AM
I wonder if Jim 'The Coward' Jordan ALSO was sexually abused by Dr. Strauss?
Because that would explain a LOT.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 3:48:56 AM
Trump should have been impeached for asking a foreign power for help to win an election and then trying to cover it up afterwards. As well as overall abuse of power and lying over and over again to the American people. The only reason he wasn"t was due to the dogmatic partisan support of every corrupt republican except one. The fact that there was actually a republican who voted to impeach says a lot. Basically, The party chose to hold its nose and vote against, Even though they knew it was wrong to do so.
Grand Poobah of DDO
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 9:55:45 AM
One can't help but wondering just what kind of leverage Trump has on all these spineless Republican hogboinking poor excuses for Senators.
They must have participated in adultery promoting movies all of them and the tapes help keep Trump firmly seated inside the oval office.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.