Jump to topic:

Revival of the USSR

Kenny89
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 1:10:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Russia is building up its influence in the international area.

The attitude of the whole world towards Russia has always been ambiguous. In the West, We can see the manifestation of Russophobia even in the government, Which is unacceptable. In European and American mass media, Russia is often portrayed as an aggressor. This topic is of special interest. It is influenced by sanctions and various positions of the EU and the USA on a number of important international issues. But is it really so?
Despite provocations and negative campaigning, The Kremlin proved its desire to maintain friendly diplomatic relations with Western countries. The readiness to provide security and support to civilians in hot spots was demonstrated in the fight against terrorist organizations in Syria.
Despite anti-Russian propaganda, The results of Russia's efforts have not gone unnoticed. Signing Memorandum of Understanding with Turkey, New trade agreements with the UAE, Russia-Africa Summit with 54 participating countries - all this indicate the possibility of reviving the power of Russia, Which existed back in the USSR times. While some countries only demonstrate their dissatisfaction with the actions of the governments of the countries of Africa and the Middle East, And also frighten with sanctions - Russia is building up its influence there.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2019 3:26:29 AM
Lynx_N wrote:
The only good commies are the one that's dead.

Russia had suffered enough. Get rid of the oligarchs.
BuchananMein
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 11:23:52 PM
Though this Topic was about USA slowing becoming the USSR in a slighty more lenient way.
Russia is not USSR, For USSR was a Political Stance, Share by many outside his border, Rather than a Nation.

Russia is not a Threat. Barely 150 millions soul in a Snowy country. Cannot even invade Ukraine Properly.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2020 12:45:51 AM
From what I remember, It may have been a political stance shared by many outside the border of Russia, But their leaders tended to use it selfishly, And more often to their own nations advantage, Rather than the cause.
Though I could be mistaken, I haven't read as much about that part of history as I'd like.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.