To Defeat Trump Buy Silver Metal

DEFEATTRUMP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 3:23:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=brjUppXoFEk&t=11s

The YouTube video states if people buy physical silver metal, The stock markets will fall as the investment money will transfer from the stock market to silver and thus the stock market collapse will be blamed on Trump and less likely to be re-elected.

Any comments?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 6:05:38 PM
I don't actually have a deep understanding of the stock market.
It sounds like it'd be possible to unbalance the stock market, If you had enough money.
Also sound illegal.
Seems unlikely that all the democratic would go for it.
Likely that the democrats would be blamed.
DEFEATTRUMP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 8:26:11 PM
I assure you it's not illegal to buy physical silver, At least not yet in the U. S. And most other countries.

As far as understanding the stock market, I don't and I doubt anyone does, Except for the government who prints or digitizes all the money to give to whoever they want, Whether the recipients be banks, Wall street companies, Themselves, Etc. . .

It's far from necessary or anyway possible that only American democrats buy physical silver, But this is more about getting the demand and price rising started and thus the attention towards a faster rising silver price rate than the stock markets. Keep in mind, Most silver metal is consumed by industrial applications. The computers/electronics industry alone consumes 25% of all the physical metal produced each year, So if Apple/Google/FB, Etc. . Are "only" rising approximately 50% each year but silver rises 50% per quarter, People will divest from stocks and into whatever is better.

Considering the total value of all physical silver produced each year is only worth about $18 billion today(from about 1 billion total ounces produced each year), And the U. S. Stock market is worth over $20 Trillion, If only 1% of that $20 Trillion were transferred to silver, Silver value would rise over 10 times but more importantly the "rate" would be higher or faster than the stock market rate, Thus attracting more investors world wide. (Worse comes to worse, Silver metal has never become worthless or gone bankrupt like almost every stock does)

In addition, Mexico and China produced 36% of total global annual silver production. If those 2 countries countries alone reduce their silver supplies or raise tariffs/fees, Silver prices would rise and attract more investor attention. (Unless Mexico and China want 4 more years of Trump's trade wars and threats, They can also whip their miners harder so they can supply cheaper silver)

If American Democrats get the blame for causing a stock market crash, It wouldn't matter much because the crash would happen on Trump's watch(and Republicans could buy silver too) In any case, Trump rarely takes responsibility for anything he doesn't like or doesn't benefit from and he seems to blame most problems on anybody else and I think its fairly unreasonable for the manager to blame a building janitor or vice versa. I. E. I think its unreasonable(and embarrassing) for an American President to blame middle class Americans for buying silver(as a means of economic protection or political opposition) to his problem.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 10:31:49 AM
Google - Investopedia terms manipulation
Still doesn't seem worth it to defeat Trump by ruining our economy.
If a man hated a city mayor, And burnt the city down, I'm sure that the man who burnt down the city would be blamed, Rather than the mayor.
If I hired a man to guard my crops, Then I took a flamethrower to them, I don't see how it would be the guards fault.
DEFEATTRUMP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 1:31:04 PM
I doubt "manipulation" could qualify against rising silver prices, Especially if thousands or millions of people bought physical silver, But if you are a Trump supporter, It doesn't matter how Trump falls.

However, If Trump is re-elected, Trump will most likely attempt to raise silver prices in his second term in an effort to achieve 2 things. . . .
1) Harm China's computer industry(and therefore China) which produces most of the worlds' computer/electronics and
2) Harm California which distributes and markets most of the computers/electronics i. E. San Francisco's Silicon Valley, From where Nancy Pelosi is from, Etc. . . .

Trump has some very good qualities e. G. Doesn't drink, Smoke (but I think he does take too much of that nasal drug) but ultimately politics is all relative. If Trump puts on a better show for the voters than whoever runs against Trump, Trump will be re-elected, But if the bankers turn on Trump and decide to cut off their fiat credit currency spending before election day, I doubt Americans will re-elect Trump.
canis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 9:05:31 AM
To defeat anybody you need a better vision of what has to happen. . . Well and have the will and power to actually make it happen. .
DEFEATTRUMP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2020 5:37:32 PM
As far as. . . . "To defeat anybody you need a better vision of what has to happen. . . Well and have the will and power to actually make it happen. . ". . . . I can not say what "has to happen" because there may be more than 1 thing that can happen, Even from a deep existential philosophical point of view which may argue only 1 thing can "happen".

The point being is. . . Even if I alone(which would not be possible) where to cut off the world's oil or silver or any other vital material supplies, Would such an event trigger the stock market to fall and thus voter support away from Trump to whoever runs against him? Even if Mexico, Peru, China, Etc. (who produce 52% of all the worlds annual silver were to cut off there silver supplies, Would the price of silver rise significantly enough to cause a significant fall in the U. S. Stock market and would that be enough to motivate most Americans to not re-elect Trump? I don't know. Perhaps, If the largest oil producing countries caused a price rise in gasoline above $7/gallon, It would be enough to not re-elect Trump? I don't know. If Trump's start's a war with a country, Would that be enough to not re-elect Trump or would it scare more Americans to do the opposite and re-elect Trump? I don't know.

There are too many things that can potentially happen(& I don't know if only one thing can and has to happen), But we do know that silver metal, Like many other strategic vital resources on earth are essential to life, Economy, Industry, Etc. . . And we know that China and Mexico alone produce 36% of total annual world production(which is relatively a lot) and we know(or at least I believe) that China and Mexico are not really in love with Trump, Despite Trump's statement's that China and him are deep in love. My belief is that China and Mexico are fed up of Trump, His trade wars, Insults, Threats, Etc. . . That those 2 countries alone may be interested in trying to cut off their silver supplies sometime before election day 2020 in an effort to temporarily fall the U. S. Stock market and shift U. S. Votes away from Trump, But do they have the "will and power" to carry it out and suffer the consequences if it fails and Trump is re-elected? I don't know.

However, I do believe Trump hates Nancy Pelosi, Who represents a large area of San Francisco's Silicon Valley's computer district and therefore if Trump is re-elected, Trump would benefit greatly by silver prices rising in order to achieve 2 things. . .
1) Harm the mostly Democratic districts of California(& other Dem. States) but mostly Nancy Pelosi's Silicon Valley computer district & therefore any computer company who does not obey Trump's commands will not get a bailout, Or financial credit from the Federal government, Unless they shower Trump with love, Admiration and whatever Trump wants and. . . .
2) get revenge for impeachment against Nancy Pelosi and put economic and political pressure on the Democrats and their voters to reduce votes for Democrats and thus attempt to increase the number of Republican members in government, Which benefits Trump.

Ultimately, A rise in silver prices is possible this year or during Trump's 2nd term, But whether or not the Mexican's, Peruvians, Chinese, Etc. Have the will and power is up to them, But at the same time if there were a reasonably large increase in demand for silver, Whether it comes from American Democrats, Republicans or any other country is also possible in my mind, But it would take someone who really knows how to advertise, Communicate and sell the idea to those interested.
MyacronymissimplyCEE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 10:28:17 AM
Glad you corrected course at the end. Reread that last sentence of yours, Until your head hurts. It's why you'll have a Trumpian Dictatorship, For a hundred years or more. God willing.

Hyperbole, Of course. Maybe ten years, As AOC was right. The whole works, Will be dead. After another ten more, Maybe? So will all of you.

God willing.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.