Total Posts:90|Showing Posts:61-90|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Evidence for evolution, finally!

rextr05
Posts: 2,061
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 2:49:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 3:04:29 PM, rextr05 wrote:


Opinion definition: view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
You said I was expressing an opinion. But diversification of species is a fact. God creating billions of species only to see them go extinct is also a fact because God as creator of them is guilty of unjustifiable waste. Calling his actions illogical and absolute nonsense is also based on fact and knowledge and therefore not an opinion.

Read above.
It says my statement was not an opinion because it was based on fact and knowledge.


Where did you ever come up with saying that "Christians may find it ..... ?" Making things up again to suit your narrative I see ..... once again. Let's see your source on that one.

Christians accept God created billions of species only to see them go extinct. They accept an illogical God.

As stated b4, Wikipedia is not an accepted reliable scholarly source.

Wikipedia is increasingly used by people in the academic community, from freshman students to professors, as an easily accessible tertiary source for information.
That is more than what you are qualified for.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Well, just try to use Wikipedia for ANY kind of source in ANY higher learning environment & that source will be denied, & a reduction in grade by the instructor. Methinx you have been to any formal higher learning institution in quite a while. Am I correct to assume that?

I have posted many peer review links supporting my position. But most are generally ignored by Christians who find them is too esoteric and outside the scope of scriptures. Wiki provides references to source and often quotes original research.

What was the appearence of the early primates precursors to modern humans that God created in his image....monkeys.

That's what I was asking you to prove re early monkeys to God. there's still a huge gap re God being a monkey as you insist. So, you're saying that you know God evolved as a monkey & billions of years ago, this monkey/god created the universe right?

When God created the first primates in his image they were monkeys. Modern Humans evolved millions of years later.

How do yo substantiate that, "God created the first primates in his image they were monkeys" when the bible states that humans were created in God's image?

Seems to have the word, "man" not primate in the bible. Able to take control of the earth including naming all the animals, etc & having total control over them. Doesn't seem to be a monkey's capability does it?

Adam got help from a talking serpent who even outwitted God.

Outwitted God huh? More of your self professed scholarly opinion?

The talking serpent made God look foolish. God was forced to curse his creation.

OK, where in the bible does it state that monkey's were in God's image & earlier you stated that God's was a monkey early in His 'life?' Combining sources to come to that conclusion is what puzzles me.

Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Humans belong to the primate group. Adam was a primate, the first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

So, by your own admission above, since humans belong to the primate group, Adam could have been a human, not a monkey as you claim.

Adam was a primate, as a human he was a primate , the first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

& just what does "God created man in His image" mean ..... physically, spiritually, ..... what? & please show your reliable source on this one, cuz no one else seems to know for sure.

In his image means appearence.

So, you have the absolute one & only definition of "image" when no other reliable biblical scholar has definitively stated as such? Come on man!

The first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

It is by eating the forbidden fruit that the primates became a threat to God because they became as knowledgeable as him.
Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

You're bordering on delusion now. Please reconsider your method of coming to this conclusion ..... other than your opinion that is.
You turned infirm and senile a long time ago.
So why do we have atheists among us? The same reason we still have monkeys today. Both have proven to be highly adaptable.
To be considered a scholar in any filed, one has to be something other than self-proclaimed as you admit to. You have to show accreditation in said field to qualify.

This is not a job interview. Most of the members here wish to remain anonymous to protect their institutions from wack jobs like you.

True, but you've already stated your Vedantist training is the sole source of your "knowledge." That's not considered scholarly or reliable in the scholarly world .... or any sense of reliable sourcing.

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...


I have stated many times I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism.

Yes, but how does that qualify you as a biblical scholar especially when you come up with some interpretations no one has ever heard of b4?

Biblical scholars are expected to incorporate new methods of discovery and material and often arrive at new conclusions just like science.

New methods yes. But to come up with one-of-a-kind interpretations like you do, does not qualify to consider yourself a biblical scholar. Can't you see, you're the only one that believes what you say is true? that may indicate other things, but surely mot a biblical scholar.

I am not the first Biblical scholar that concluded Jesus was a deluded blasphemous liar and lunatic. As a biblical scholar I am not bound to any religious doctrinal views and treat scriptures according to approved methodology which includes academic integrity, textual criticism, historicity and researched material.

1st, you're not a biblical scholar. You have proven that time & again with all of your self-admitted opinion only claims.

I am the only a Biblical scholar on DDO.

Others have said many things re Jesus, but not biblical scholars ..... not a one. But since you've declared that in your statement, please provide other names of biblical scholars as you

This is tiring me. Same ol', same ol' from you ......never changes. You're certainly one of a kind. It does no good to stay in conversation with someone that is as self-righteous & self-interprets as you do with no relia
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

Your head is still stuck in the sand, Harikrish, none of those guys were Vedanists.


The famous Danish physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Laureate Niels Bohr (1885-1962) (pictured above), was a follower of the Vedas. He said, "I go into the Upanishads to ask questions." Both Bohr and Schr"dinger, the founders of quantum physics, were avid readers of the Vedic texts and observed that their experiments in quantum physics were consistent with what they had read in the Vedas.

Bohr, Heisenberg and Schr"dinger regularly read Vedic texts. Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

But, Einstein states in his letter from to Max Born, 3 March 1947, "Es gibt keine spukhafte Fernwirkung" which translates to "There is no spooky action at a distance." He did not believe in magic. He believed in science and would regularly read the Bhagavad-gita. Einstein"s famous quote on the Bhagavad-gita is: "When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." He also wrote in his book The World as I See It, "I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research" (p. 24-28).

There....all qualify as Vedantists.

That's all made up horsepucky, and you know it.

How long have you been stuck on stupid?

Only an idiot would source that Krishnapath website without checking the grandiose claims it makes, but you did. That's far more than just being stuck on stupid, Harikrish.

If you are more than just being stuck on stupid even the Krishnapath website won't help you. Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution.
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 3:01:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Biological diversification equates as sex. Some critters are asexual and/or just make clones of themselves-- ex some species of Gecko.

All humans are within 50th cousins. See Guy Murchies blook "Seven Mysteries of Life". Took him 17 years to write this unusually comprehensive book.

https://www.quora.com...

ebuc
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 3:05:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

Your head is still stuck in the sand, Harikrish, none of those guys were Vedanists.


The famous Danish physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Laureate Niels Bohr (1885-1962) (pictured above), was a follower of the Vedas. He said, "I go into the Upanishads to ask questions." Both Bohr and Schr"dinger, the founders of quantum physics, were avid readers of the Vedic texts and observed that their experiments in quantum physics were consistent with what they had read in the Vedas.

Bohr, Heisenberg and Schr"dinger regularly read Vedic texts. Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

But, Einstein states in his letter from to Max Born, 3 March 1947, "Es gibt keine spukhafte Fernwirkung" which translates to "There is no spooky action at a distance." He did not believe in magic. He believed in science and would regularly read the Bhagavad-gita. Einstein"s famous quote on the Bhagavad-gita is: "When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." He also wrote in his book The World as I See It, "I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research" (p. 24-28).

There....all qualify as Vedantists.

That's all made up horsepucky, and you know it.

How long have you been stuck on stupid?

Only an idiot would source that Krishnapath website without checking the grandiose claims it makes, but you did. That's far more than just being stuck on stupid, Harikrish.

If you are more than just being stuck on stupid even the Krishnapath website won't help you.

The Krishnapath website won't help anyone, the authors (whoever they are?) are lying scumbags who spread disinformation, they are no different than Christian apologetics or Muslim propagandists. Scum.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution.

Your spreading of disinformation is not evidence of honesty, credibility or reason.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 3:07:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 2:49:42 PM, rextr05 wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 3:04:29 PM, rextr05 wrote:
Opinion definition: view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
You said I was expressing an opinion. But diversification of species is a fact. God creating billions of species only to see them go extinct is also a fact because God as creator of them is guilty of unjustifiable waste. Calling his actions illogical and absolute nonsense is also based on fact and knowledge and therefore not an opinion.

Read above.
It says my statement was not an opinion because it was based on fact and knowledge.


Where did you ever come up with saying that "Christians may find it ..... ?" Making things up again to suit your narrative I see ..... once again. Let's see your source on that one.

Christians accept God created billions of species only to see them go extinct. They accept an illogical God.

As stated b4, Wikipedia is not an accepted reliable scholarly source.

Wikipedia is increasingly used by people in the academic community, from freshman students to professors, as an easily accessible tertiary source for information.
That is more than what you are qualified for.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Well, just try to use Wikipedia for ANY kind of source in ANY higher learning environment & that source will be denied, & a reduction in grade by the instructor. Methinx you have been to any formal higher learning institution in quite a while. Am I correct to assume that?

I have posted many peer review links supporting my position. But most are generally ignored by Christians who find them is too esoteric and outside the scope of scriptures. Wiki provides references to source and often quotes original research.

What was the appearence of the early primates precursors to modern humans that God created in his image....monkeys.

That's what I was asking you to prove re early monkeys to God. there's still a huge gap re God being a monkey as you insist. So, you're saying that you know God evolved as a monkey & billions of years ago, this monkey/god created the universe right?

When God created the first primates in his image they were monkeys. Modern Humans evolved millions of years later.

How do yo substantiate that, "God created the first primates in his image they were monkeys" when the bible states that humans were created in God's image?

Seems to have the word, "man" not primate in the bible. Able to take control of the earth including naming all the animals, etc & having total control over them. Doesn't seem to be a monkey's capability does it?

Adam got help from a talking serpent who even outwitted God.

Outwitted God huh? More of your self professed scholarly opinion?

The talking serpent made God look foolish. God was forced to curse his creation.

OK, where in the bible does it state that monkey's were in God's image & earlier you stated that God's was a monkey early in His 'life?' Combining sources to come to that conclusion is what puzzles me.

Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Humans belong to the primate group. Adam was a primate, the first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

So, by your own admission above, since humans belong to the primate group, Adam could have been a human, not a monkey as you claim.

Adam was a primate, as a human he was a primate , the first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

& just what does "God created man in His image" mean ..... physically, spiritually, ..... what? & please show your reliable source on this one, cuz no one else seems to know for sure.

In his image means appearence.

So, you have the absolute one & only definition of "image" when no other reliable biblical scholar has definitively stated as such? Come on man!

The first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

It is by eating the forbidden fruit that the primates became a threat to God because they became as knowledgeable as him.
Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

You're bordering on delusion now. Please reconsider your method of coming to this conclusion.
You turned infirm and senile a long time ago.
So why do we have atheists among us? The same reason we still have monkeys today. Both have proven to be highly adaptable.
To be considered a scholar in any filed, one has to be something other than self-proclaimed as you admit to. You have to show accreditation in said field to qualify.

This is not a job interview. Most of the members here wish to remain anonymous to protect their institutions from wack jobs like you.

True, but you've already stated your Vedantist training is the sole source of your "knowledge." That's not considered scholarly or reliable in the scholarly world .... or any sense of reliable sourcing.

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

I have stated many times I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism.

Yes, but how does that qualify you as a biblical scholar especially when you come up with some interpretations no one has ever heard of b4?

Biblical scholars are expected to incorporate new methods of discovery and material and often arrive at new conclusions just like science.

New methods yes. But to come up with one-of-a-kind interpretations like you do, does not qualify to consider yourself a biblical scholar. Can't you see, you're the only one that believes what you say is true? that may indicate other things, but surely mot a biblical scholar.

I am not the first Biblical scholar that concluded Jesus was a deluded blasphemous liar and lunatic. As a biblical scholar I am not bound to any religious doctrinal views and treat scriptures according to approved methodology which includes academic integrity, textual criticism, historicity and researched material.

1st, you're not a biblical scholar. You have proven that time & again with all of your self-admitted opinion only claims.

I am the only a Biblical scholar on DDO.

This is tiring me. Same ol', same ol' from you ......never changes. You're certainly one of a kind. It does no good to stay in conversation with someone that is as self-righteous & self-interprets as you do with no relia
Low energy, low brain power. Signs of old age.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 3:10:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 3:05:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

Your head is still stuck in the sand, Harikrish, none of those guys were Vedanists.


The famous Danish physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Laureate Niels Bohr (1885-1962) (pictured above), was a follower of the Vedas. He said, "I go into the Upanishads to ask questions." Both Bohr and Schr"dinger, the founders of quantum physics, were avid readers of the Vedic texts and observed that their experiments in quantum physics were consistent with what they had read in the Vedas.

Bohr, Heisenberg and Schr"dinger regularly read Vedic texts. Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

But, Einstein states in his letter from to Max Born, 3 March 1947, "Es gibt keine spukhafte Fernwirkung" which translates to "There is no spooky action at a distance." He did not believe in magic. He believed in science and would regularly read the Bhagavad-gita. Einstein"s famous quote on the Bhagavad-gita is: "When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." He also wrote in his book The World as I See It, "I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research" (p. 24-28).

There....all qualify as Vedantists.

That's all made up horsepucky, and you know it.

How long have you been stuck on stupid?

Only an idiot would source that Krishnapath website without checking the grandiose claims it makes, but you did. That's far more than just being stuck on stupid, Harikrish.

If you are more than just being stuck on stupid even the Krishnapath website won't help you.

The Krishnapath website won't help anyone, the authors (whoever they are?) are lying scumbags who spread disinformation, they are no different than Christian apologetics or Muslim propagandists. Scum.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution.

Your spreading of disinformation is not evidence of honesty, credibility or reason.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution. That is why we still have monkeys with us.
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 3:24:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 3:10:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:05:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

Your head is still stuck in the sand, Harikrish, none of those guys were Vedanists.


The famous Danish physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Laureate Niels Bohr (1885-1962) (pictured above), was a follower of the Vedas. He said, "I go into the Upanishads to ask questions." Both Bohr and Schr"dinger, the founders of quantum physics, were avid readers of the Vedic texts and observed that their experiments in quantum physics were consistent with what they had read in the Vedas.

Bohr, Heisenberg and Schr"dinger regularly read Vedic texts. Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

But, Einstein states in his letter from to Max Born, 3 March 1947, "Es gibt keine spukhafte Fernwirkung" which translates to "There is no spooky action at a distance." He did not believe in magic. He believed in science and would regularly read the Bhagavad-gita. Einstein"s famous quote on the Bhagavad-gita is: "When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." He also wrote in his book The World as I See It, "I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research" (p. 24-28).

There....all qualify as Vedantists.

That's all made up horsepucky, and you know it.

How long have you been stuck on stupid?

Only an idiot would source that Krishnapath website without checking the grandiose claims it makes, but you did. That's far more than just being stuck on stupid, Harikrish.

If you are more than just being stuck on stupid even the Krishnapath website won't help you.

The Krishnapath website won't help anyone, the authors (whoever they are?) are lying scumbags who spread disinformation, they are no different than Christian apologetics or Muslim propagandists. Scum.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution.

Your spreading of disinformation is not evidence of honesty, credibility or reason.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

No Harikrish, we have monkeys because of common ancestors, we are all related, including you and your foot fetish.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 4:26:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 3:24:02 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:10:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:05:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

Your head is still stuck in the sand, Harikrish, none of those guys were Vedanists.


The famous Danish physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Laureate Niels Bohr (1885-1962) (pictured above), was a follower of the Vedas. He said, "I go into the Upanishads to ask questions." Both Bohr and Schr"dinger, the founders of quantum physics, were avid readers of the Vedic texts and observed that their experiments in quantum physics were consistent with what they had read in the Vedas.

Bohr, Heisenberg and Schr"dinger regularly read Vedic texts. Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

But, Einstein states in his letter from to Max Born, 3 March 1947, "Es gibt keine spukhafte Fernwirkung" which translates to "There is no spooky action at a distance." He did not believe in magic. He believed in science and would regularly read the Bhagavad-gita. Einstein"s famous quote on the Bhagavad-gita is: "When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." He also wrote in his book The World as I See It, "I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research" (p. 24-28).

There....all qualify as Vedantists.

That's all made up horsepucky, and you know it.

How long have you been stuck on stupid?

Only an idiot would source that Krishnapath website without checking the grandiose claims it makes, but you did. That's far more than just being stuck on stupid, Harikrish.

If you are more than just being stuck on stupid even the Krishnapath website won't help you.

The Krishnapath website won't help anyone, the authors (whoever they are?) are lying scumbags who spread disinformation, they are no different than Christian apologetics or Muslim propagandists. Scum.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution.

Your spreading of disinformation is not evidence of honesty, credibility or reason.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

No Harikrish, we have monkeys because of common ancestors, we are all related, including you and your foot fetish.

It is not uncommon to share a common Karma with your ancestors. That is why we still have monkeys with us.
rextr05
Posts: 2,061
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 6:43:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 3:07:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:49:42 PM, rextr05 wrote:

Opinion definition: view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
You said I was expressing an opinion. But diversification of species is a fact. God creating billions of species only to see them go extinct is also a fact because God as creator of them is guilty of unjustifiable waste. Calling his actions illogical and absolute nonsense is also based on fact and knowledge and therefore not an opinion.

Read above.
It says my statement was not an opinion because it was based on fact and knowledge.


As stated b4, Wikipedia is not an accepted reliable scholarly source.

Wikipedia is increasingly used by people in the academic community, from freshman students to professors, as an easily accessible tertiary source for information.
That is more than what you are qualified for.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Well, just try to use Wikipedia for ANY kind of source in ANY higher learning environment & that source will be denied, & a reduction in grade by the instructor. Methinx you have been to any formal higher learning institution in quite a while. Am I correct to assume that?

I have posted many peer review links supporting my position. But most are generally ignored by Christians who find them is too esoteric and outside the scope of scriptures. Wiki provides references to source and often quotes original research.

What was the appearence of the early primates precursors to modern humans that God created in his image....monkeys.

That's what I was asking you to prove re early monkeys to God. there's still a huge gap re God being a monkey as you insist. So, you're saying that you know God evolved as a monkey & billions of years ago, this monkey/god created the universe right?

When God created the first primates in his image they were monkeys. Modern Humans evolved millions of years later.

How do yo substantiate that, "God created the first primates in his image they were monkeys" when the bible states that humans were created in God's image?

Seems to have the word, "man" not primate in the bible. Able to take control of the earth including naming all the animals, etc & having total control over them. Doesn't seem to be a monkey's capability does it?

Adam got help from a talking serpent who even outwitted God.

Outwitted God huh? More of your self professed scholarly opinion?

The talking serpent made God look foolish. God was forced to curse his creation.

OK, where in the bible does it state that monkey's were in God's image & earlier you stated that God's was a monkey early in His 'life?' Combining sources to come to that conclusion is what puzzles me.

Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Humans belong to the primate group. Adam was a primate, the first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

So, by your own admission above, since humans belong to the primate group, Adam could have been a human, not a monkey as you claim.

Adam was a primate, as a human he was a primate , the first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

& just what does "God created man in His image" mean ..... physically, spiritually, ..... what? & please show your reliable source on this one, cuz no one else seems to know for sure.

In his image means appearence.

So, you have the absolute one & only definition of "image" when no other reliable biblical scholar has definitively stated as such? Come on man!

The first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

It is by eating the forbidden fruit that the primates became a threat to God because they became as knowledgeable as him.
Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

You're bordering on delusion now. Please reconsider your method of coming to this conclusion.
You turned infirm and senile a long time ago.
So why do we have atheists among us? The same reason we still have monkeys today. Both have proven to be highly adaptable.
To be considered a scholar in any filed, one has to be something other than self-proclaimed as you admit to. You have to show accreditation in said field to qualify.

This is not a job interview. Most of the members here wish to remain anonymous to protect their institutions from wack jobs like you.

True, but you've already stated your Vedantist training is the sole source of your "knowledge." That's not considered scholarly or reliable in the scholarly world .... or any sense of reliable sourcing.

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

I have stated many times I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism.

Yes, but how does that qualify you as a biblical scholar especially when you come up with some interpretations no one has ever heard of b4?

Biblical scholars are expected to incorporate new methods of discovery and material and often arrive at new conclusions just like science.

New methods yes. But to come up with one-of-a-kind interpretations like you do, does not qualify to consider yourself a biblical scholar. Can't you see, you're the only one that believes what you say is true? that may indicate other things, but surely mot a biblical scholar.

I am not the first Biblical scholar that concluded Jesus was a deluded blasphemous liar and lunatic. As a biblical scholar I am not bound to any religious doctrinal views and treat scriptures according to approved methodology which includes academic integrity, textual criticism, historicity and researched material.

1st, you're not a biblical scholar. You have proven that time & again with all of your self-admitted opinion only claims.

I am the only a Biblical scholar on DDO.

his is tiring me. Same ol', same ol' from you ......never changes. You're certainly one of a kind. It does no good to stay in conversation with someone that is as self-righteous & self-interprets as you do with no reliable sources.

Low energy, low brain power. Signs of old age.

Tiring was a metaphorical insinuation. I tire of your self-righteous opinions.

Yes, when truth & debate protocol doesn't work, call one's opponent names. Cute & typical for the self-proclaimed "only biblical scholar" on this site.
Good luck Hari.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 7:46:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 6:43:53 PM, rextr05 wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:07:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:49:42 PM, rextr05 wrote:

Opinion definition: view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
You said I was expressing an opinion. But diversification of species is a fact. God creating billions of species only to see them go extinct is also a fact because God as creator of them is guilty of unjustifiable waste. Calling his actions illogical and absolute nonsense is also based on fact and knowledge and therefore not an opinion.

Read above.
It says my statement was not an opinion because it was based on fact and knowledge.



As stated b4, Wikipedia is not an accepted reliable scholarly source.

Wikipedia is increasingly used by people in the academic community, from freshman students to professors, as an easily accessible tertiary source for information.
That is more than what you are qualified for.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Well, just try to use Wikipedia for ANY kind of source in ANY higher learning environment & that source will be denied, & a reduction in grade by the instructor. Methinx you have been to any formal higher learning institution in quite a while. Am I correct to assume that?

I have posted many peer review links supporting my position. But most are generally ignored by Christians who find them too esoteric and outside the scope of scriptures. Wiki provides references to source and often quotes original research.

What was the appearence of the early primates precursors to modern humans that God created in his image....monkeys.

When God created the first primates in his image they were monkeys. Modern Humans evolved millions of years later.

How do yo substantiate that, "God created the first primates in his image they were monkeys" when the bible states that humans were created in God's image?

Seems to have the word, "man" not primate in the bible. Able to take control of the earth including naming all the animals, etc & having total control over them. Doesn't seem to be a monkey's capability does it?

Adam got help from a talking serpent who even outwitted God.

Outwitted God huh? More of your self professed scholarly opinion?

The talking serpent made God look foolish. God was forced to curse his creation.

OK, where in the bible does it state that monkey's were in God's image & earlier you stated that God's was a monkey early in His 'life?' Combining sources to come to that conclusion is what puzzles me.

Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Humans belong to the primate group. Adam was a primate, the first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

So, by your own admission above, since humans belong to the primate group, Adam could have been a human, not a monkey as you claim.

Adam was a primate, as a human he was a primate , the first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

& just what does "God created man in His image" mean ..... physically, spiritually, ..... what? & please show your reliable source on this one, cuz no one else seems to know for sure.

In his image means appearence.

So, you have the absolute one & only definition of "image" when no other reliable biblical scholar has definitively stated as such? Come on man!

The first primates were monkeys. Modern humans evolved millions of years later. We know God created Adam in his image, so God had to look like a monkey.

It is by eating the forbidden fruit that the primates became a threat to God because they became as knowledgeable as him.
Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

You're bordering on delusion now. Please reconsider your method of coming to this conclusion.
You turned infirm and senile a long time ago.
So why do we have atheists among us? The same reason we still have monkeys today. Both have proven to be highly adaptable.
To be considered a scholar in any filed, one has to be something other than self-proclaimed as you admit to. You have to show accreditation in said field to qualify.

This is not a job interview. Most of the members here wish to remain anonymous to protect their institutions from wack jobs like you.

True, but you've already stated your Vedantist training is the sole source of your "knowledge." That's not considered scholarly or reliable in the scholarly world .... or any sense of reliable sourcing.

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

I have stated many times I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism.


Biblical scholars are expected to incorporate new methods of discovery and material and often arrive at new conclusions just like science.

New methods yes. But to come up with one-of-a-kind interpretations like you do, does not qualify to consider yourself a biblical scholar. Can't you see, you're the only one that believes what you say is true? that may indicate other things, but surely mot a biblical scholar.

I am not the first Biblical scholar that concluded Jesus was a deluded blasphemous liar and lunatic. As a biblical scholar I am not bound to any religious doctrinal views and treat scriptures according to approved methodology which includes academic integrity, textual criticism, historicity and researched material.

1st, you're not a biblical scholar. You have proven that time & again with all of your self-admitted opinion only claims.

I am the only a Biblical scholar on DDO.

his is tiring me. Same ol', same ol' from you ......never changes. You're certainly one of a kind. It does no good to stay in conversation with someone that is as self-righteous & self-interprets as you do with no reliable sources.

Low energy, low brain power. Signs of old age.

Tiring was a metaphorical insinuation. I tire of your self-righteous opinions.

You cannot hide your old age behind words.

Yes, when truth & debate protocol doesn't work, call one's opponent names. Cute & typical for the self-proclaimed "only biblical scholar" on this site.
Good luck Hari.

Scholarly pursuits are not for everyone especially not for the infirm and senile. Don't bang your head on your way out.
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 8:26:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 4:26:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:24:02 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:10:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:05:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

Your head is still stuck in the sand, Harikrish, none of those guys were Vedanists.


The famous Danish physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Laureate Niels Bohr (1885-1962) (pictured above), was a follower of the Vedas. He said, "I go into the Upanishads to ask questions." Both Bohr and Schr"dinger, the founders of quantum physics, were avid readers of the Vedic texts and observed that their experiments in quantum physics were consistent with what they had read in the Vedas.

Bohr, Heisenberg and Schr"dinger regularly read Vedic texts. Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

But, Einstein states in his letter from to Max Born, 3 March 1947, "Es gibt keine spukhafte Fernwirkung" which translates to "There is no spooky action at a distance." He did not believe in magic. He believed in science and would regularly read the Bhagavad-gita. Einstein"s famous quote on the Bhagavad-gita is: "When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." He also wrote in his book The World as I See It, "I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research" (p. 24-28).

There....all qualify as Vedantists.

That's all made up horsepucky, and you know it.

How long have you been stuck on stupid?

Only an idiot would source that Krishnapath website without checking the grandiose claims it makes, but you did. That's far more than just being stuck on stupid, Harikrish.

If you are more than just being stuck on stupid even the Krishnapath website won't help you.

The Krishnapath website won't help anyone, the authors (whoever they are?) are lying scumbags who spread disinformation, they are no different than Christian apologetics or Muslim propagandists. Scum.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution.

Your spreading of disinformation is not evidence of honesty, credibility or reason.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

No Harikrish, we have monkeys because of common ancestors, we are all related, including you and your foot fetish.

It is not uncommon to share a common Karma with your ancestors. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

Is "Karma" your magical assertion for sciences knowledge of genes?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 11:02:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 8:26:37 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:26:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:24:02 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:10:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:05:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

Your head is still stuck in the sand, Harikrish, none of those guys were Vedanists.


The famous Danish physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Laureate Niels Bohr (1885-1962) (pictured above), was a follower of the Vedas. He said, "I go into the Upanishads to ask questions." Both Bohr and Schr"dinger, the founders of quantum physics, were avid readers of the Vedic texts and observed that their experiments in quantum physics were consistent with what they had read in the Vedas.

Bohr, Heisenberg and Schr"dinger regularly read Vedic texts. Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

But, Einstein states in his letter from to Max Born, 3 March 1947, "Es gibt keine spukhafte Fernwirkung" which translates to "There is no spooky action at a distance." He did not believe in magic. He believed in science and would regularly read the Bhagavad-gita. Einstein"s famous quote on the Bhagavad-gita is: "When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." He also wrote in his book The World as I See It, "I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research" (p. 24-28).

There....all qualify as Vedantists.

That's all made up horsepucky, and you know it.

How long have you been stuck on stupid?

Only an idiot would source that Krishnapath website without checking the grandiose claims it makes, but you did. That's far more than just being stuck on stupid, Harikrish.

If you are more than just being stuck on stupid even the Krishnapath website won't help you.

The Krishnapath website won't help anyone, the authors (whoever they are?) are lying scumbags who spread disinformation, they are no different than Christian apologetics or Muslim propagandists. Scum.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution.

Your spreading of disinformation is not evidence of honesty, credibility or reason.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

No Harikrish, we have monkeys because of common ancestors, we are all related, including you and your foot fetish.

It is not uncommon to share a common Karma with your ancestors. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

Is "Karma" your magical assertion for sciences knowledge of genes?

Karmaic Justice is why you behave like a monkey
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 11:07:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 11:02:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 8:26:37 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:26:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:24:02 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:10:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:05:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

Your head is still stuck in the sand, Harikrish, none of those guys were Vedanists.


The famous Danish physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Laureate Niels Bohr (1885-1962) (pictured above), was a follower of the Vedas. He said, "I go into the Upanishads to ask questions." Both Bohr and Schr"dinger, the founders of quantum physics, were avid readers of the Vedic texts and observed that their experiments in quantum physics were consistent with what they had read in the Vedas.

Bohr, Heisenberg and Schr"dinger regularly read Vedic texts. Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

But, Einstein states in his letter from to Max Born, 3 March 1947, "Es gibt keine spukhafte Fernwirkung" which translates to "There is no spooky action at a distance." He did not believe in magic. He believed in science and would regularly read the Bhagavad-gita. Einstein"s famous quote on the Bhagavad-gita is: "When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." He also wrote in his book The World as I See It, "I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research" (p. 24-28).

There....all qualify as Vedantists.

That's all made up horsepucky, and you know it.

How long have you been stuck on stupid?

Only an idiot would source that Krishnapath website without checking the grandiose claims it makes, but you did. That's far more than just being stuck on stupid, Harikrish.

If you are more than just being stuck on stupid even the Krishnapath website won't help you.

The Krishnapath website won't help anyone, the authors (whoever they are?) are lying scumbags who spread disinformation, they are no different than Christian apologetics or Muslim propagandists. Scum.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution.

Your spreading of disinformation is not evidence of honesty, credibility or reason.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

No Harikrish, we have monkeys because of common ancestors, we are all related, including you and your foot fetish.

It is not uncommon to share a common Karma with your ancestors. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

Is "Karma" your magical assertion for sciences knowledge of genes?

Karmaic Justice is why you behave like a monkey

Karmaic Justice is wishful thinking?
platoandaristotle
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 11:12:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 11:07:47 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 11:02:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 8:26:37 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:26:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:24:02 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:10:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:05:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
(snipped)

Karmaic Justice is wishful thinking?
Belief in supernatural karma, probably, in this case. Yes that is wishful thinking.
Also, please don't post giant quotes
Debate me on politics or religion.
I'm a semi-moderate, independent leftist.
I'm also a humanist/atheist freethinker with respect to religion.
Thou shalt make sense.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2017 11:29:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 11:07:47 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 11:02:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 8:26:37 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:26:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:24:02 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:10:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:05:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

Your head is still stuck in the sand, Harikrish, none of those guys were Vedanists.


The famous Danish physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Laureate Niels Bohr (1885-1962) (pictured above), was a follower of the Vedas. He said, "I go into the Upanishads to ask questions." Both Bohr and Schr"dinger, the founders of quantum physics, were avid readers of the Vedic texts and observed that their experiments in quantum physics were consistent with what they had read in the Vedas.

Bohr, Heisenberg and Schr"dinger regularly read Vedic texts. Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

But, Einstein states in his letter from to Max Born, 3 March 1947, "Es gibt keine spukhafte Fernwirkung" which translates to "There is no spooky action at a distance." He did not believe in magic. He believed in science and would regularly read the Bhagavad-gita. Einstein"s famous quote on the Bhagavad-gita is: "When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." He also wrote in his book The World as I See It, "I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research" (p. 24-28).

There....all qualify as Vedantists.

That's all made up horsepucky, and you know it.

How long have you been stuck on stupid?

Only an idiot would source that Krishnapath website without checking the grandiose claims it makes, but you did. That's far more than just being stuck on stupid, Harikrish.

If you are more than just being stuck on stupid even the Krishnapath website won't help you.

The Krishnapath website won't help anyone, the authors (whoever they are?) are lying scumbags who spread disinformation, they are no different than Christian apologetics or Muslim propagandists. Scum.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution.

Your spreading of disinformation is not evidence of honesty, credibility or reason.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

No Harikrish, we have monkeys because of common ancestors, we are all related, including you and your foot fetish.

It is not uncommon to share a common Karma with your ancestors. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

Is "Karma" your magical assertion for sciences knowledge of genes?

Karmaic Justice is why you behave like a monkey

Karmaic Justice is wishful thinking?

You have it backwards. Escaping karmic Justice is wishful thinking. Even Jesus couldn't escape karmic Justice and was brutally tortured and crucified.
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 1:20:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jesus Is a myth, nothing more. Bible has some good moral teachings as does the Rocky and Bulwinkle show from 60's.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Biological diversification equates as sex. Some critters are asexual and/or just make clones of themselves-- ex some species of Gecko.

All humans are within 50th cousins. See Guy Murchies blook "Seven Mysteries of Life". Took him 17 years to write this unusually comprehensive book.

https://www.quora.com......

ebuc
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 2:07:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2017 1:20:50 PM, ebuc wrote:
Jesus Is a myth, nothing more. Bible has some good moral teachings as does the Rocky and Bulwinkle show from 60's.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Biological diversification equates as sex. Some critters are asexual and/or just make clones of themselves-- ex some species of Gecko.

All humans are within 50th cousins. See Guy Murchies blook "Seven Mysteries of Life". Took him 17 years to write this unusually comprehensive book.

https://www.quora.com......

ebuc

Odd that you would recommend a book where the author is drowning in the mysteries the of the world, seven to be exact. How is that anymore illuminating than the myths already circulating which is in contention with the known unknowns?
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 3:10:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2017 2:07:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Odd that you would recommend a book where the author is drowning in the mysteries the of the world, seven to be exact. How is that anymore illuminating than the myths already circulating which is in contention with the known unknowns?:

Huh? I think you confused, I've read the book and do not recall any any unsolve "mysteries" in the book only many illuminating facts.

When you read the book or have some rational, logical common sense that invalidates my comments as stated, or statments in his book, please share.

ebuc
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 3:20:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2017 11:29:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 11:07:47 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 11:02:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 8:26:37 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:26:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:24:02 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:10:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:05:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:57:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 2:06:57 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 4:07:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/31/2017 3:40:51 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/31/2017 12:34:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/30/2017 9:38:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/30/2017 7:40:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am not ashamed of my fellow vedantists.
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schr"dinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
http://www.krishnapath.org...

Your head is still stuck in the sand, Harikrish, none of those guys were Vedanists.


The famous Danish physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Laureate Niels Bohr (1885-1962) (pictured above), was a follower of the Vedas. He said, "I go into the Upanishads to ask questions." Both Bohr and Schr"dinger, the founders of quantum physics, were avid readers of the Vedic texts and observed that their experiments in quantum physics were consistent with what they had read in the Vedas.

Bohr, Heisenberg and Schr"dinger regularly read Vedic texts. Heisenberg stated, "Quantum theory will not look ridiculous to people who have read Vedanta." Vedanta is the conclusion of Vedic thought.

But, Einstein states in his letter from to Max Born, 3 March 1947, "Es gibt keine spukhafte Fernwirkung" which translates to "There is no spooky action at a distance." He did not believe in magic. He believed in science and would regularly read the Bhagavad-gita. Einstein"s famous quote on the Bhagavad-gita is: "When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous." He also wrote in his book The World as I See It, "I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research" (p. 24-28).

There....all qualify as Vedantists.

That's all made up horsepucky, and you know it.

How long have you been stuck on stupid?

Only an idiot would source that Krishnapath website without checking the grandiose claims it makes, but you did. That's far more than just being stuck on stupid, Harikrish.

If you are more than just being stuck on stupid even the Krishnapath website won't help you.

The Krishnapath website won't help anyone, the authors (whoever they are?) are lying scumbags who spread disinformation, they are no different than Christian apologetics or Muslim propagandists. Scum.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution.

Your spreading of disinformation is not evidence of honesty, credibility or reason.

Your regressive traits are a sign of bad Karma and not evidence for evolution. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

No Harikrish, we have monkeys because of common ancestors, we are all related, including you and your foot fetish.

It is not uncommon to share a common Karma with your ancestors. That is why we still have monkeys with us.

Is "Karma" your magical assertion for sciences knowledge of genes?

Karmaic Justice is why you behave like a monkey

Karmaic Justice is wishful thinking?

You have it backwards. Escaping karmic Justice is wishful thinking. Even Jesus couldn't escape karmic Justice and was brutally tortured and crucified.

Don't be silly, that was simple cause and effect, Jesus openly committed crimes against the Roman state and paid for them with his life.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 4:20:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2017 3:10:28 PM, ebuc wrote:
At 8/1/2017 2:07:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Odd that you would recommend a book where the author is drowning in the mysteries the of the world, seven to be exact. How is that anymore illuminating than the myths already circulating which is in contention with the known unknowns?:

Huh? I think you confused, I've read the book and do not recall any any unsolve "mysteries" in the book only many illuminating facts.

When you read the book or have some rational, logical common sense that invalidates my comments as stated, or statments in his book, please share.

ebuc

The author is mystified by every aspect of life which the opposite of jesus being a mystery to everyone. Jesus had an excuse, he was not of this world. Jesus was just as confused as others were of him. Stupidity plays a part in both men's lives.
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 2:15:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2017 4:20:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The author is mystified by every aspect of life which the opposite of jesus being a mystery to everyone. Jesus had an excuse, he was not of this world. Jesus was just as confused as others were of him. Stupidity plays a part in both men's lives.:

Your severly confused and have not a shred of rational logical common sense dude. Sad :--( ebuc
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 1:02:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/2/2017 2:15:30 AM, ebuc wrote:
At 8/1/2017 4:20:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The author is mystified by every aspect of life which is the opposite of jesus being a mystery to everyone. Jesus had an excuse, he was not of this world. Jesus was just as confused as others were of him. Stupidity plays a part in both men's lives.:

Your severly confused and have not a shred of rational logical common sense dude. Sad :--( ebuc

The parting words of a deluded blasphemous liar and lunatic. Jesus is praying to god one minute to forgive the Romans for crucifying him.

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Then puts the blame on God for letting it happen.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 3:08:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/2/2017 1:02:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The parting words of a deluded blasphemous liar and lunatic. Jesus is praying to god one minute to forgive the Romans for crucifying him.:

Goodbye! Harikrish. ebuc
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 3:33:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/2/2017 3:08:13 PM, ebuc wrote:
At 8/2/2017 1:02:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The parting words of a deluded blasphemous liar and lunatic. Jesus is praying to god one minute to forgive the Romans for crucifying him.:

Goodbye! Harikrish. ebuc

You missed the full post which explains what Jesus did and why he did it. How can you defend a deluded liar and lunatic? I don't blame you fur quitting.

The parting words of a deluded blasphemous liar and lunatic. Jesus is praying to god one minute to forgive the Romans for crucifying him.

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Then puts the blame on God for letting it happen.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2017 12:59:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It is possible that Karmic Justice puts evolution on hold. This is why we still have atheists and monkeys with us.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2017 12:18:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/3/2017 12:59:36 PM, Harikrish wrote:
It is possible that Karmic Justice puts evolution on hold. This is why we still have atheists and monkeys with us.

Here is another example where Karmic Justice put evolution on hold. The man who was planning to marry a maid servant becomes a maid for pets himself. From window cleaner to dog catcher at 68. Is that evidence for evolution, finally?

MadCornishBiker posted: "I am hoping to start up a low cost pet sitting service soon, in the animal's own home, anywhere within the area covered by the Transport For London Freedom pass.
Apart from the issue of cost, which will vary according to the animal/s all I will require is a list of special requirements for the animal/s a good supply of their foods, treats etc. all I will require is your permission to use your veterinary service if required at your expense, and your permission to use your kitchen for cooking my own food and making drinks, which as a vegetarian I will supply. Obviously I will require the use of you TV, and if you have it, access to your WiFi for my tablet.
I do not smoke, and extremely rarely drink, so your alcohol will be safe from me.
I will only use your bedroom if you require me to stay overnight, which will be an extra cost and I will not require the use of your car, though I can drive, and have a full UK driving licence. However if you wish, I will drive you to the airport in it and return it to your drive / garage as well as collect you on your return, provided you add me to our insurance for that purpose.
If you leave the car keys with me I shall take them home with me overnight, unless you require mo to stay at yours.
I am an animal lover, and while I have no pets at present I have in the past had dogs, cats, birds and fresh water tropical fish. I am happy however to take on the care of any pet provided I am given comprehensive written instructions for the care of any more unusual ones.
If you have any interest in using my services, by all means PM me with any questions you wish answered."

Will you require the services of the maid servant for your overnight stays?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 2:54:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Members on DDO are still struggling with Evolution and creation.
There is evidence for evolution, finally!

Read it here.
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.