Send a Message
11/17/2017 5:56:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2017 12:51:30 AM, YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod wrote:
At 11/17/2017 12:35:17 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/13/2017 5:35:03 AM, YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod wrote:
At 11/13/2017 4:45:44 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/13/2017 2:42:00 AM, YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod wrote:

YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod Catholics WORSHIP God and only God!
We honor Mary and the Saints in heaven! Christians have always honored Mary!
OUR MOTHER!

I pray to Yahweh alone. Sola Deo Gloria. The contents therein are private unless Yahweh and I decide that I should reveal them. My relationship with my God is personal, and I don't share when I feel attacked. It is a sin to pray to anyone but God. Catholics are not Christians.

YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod Your words from post # 200 (below)
Trust me kid, you need Jesus, not His beautiful mother. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

I answered your "ATTACK" against me a Catholic!" And then all of a sudden I am attacking you!! Your next post you said; you feel attacked?????! Your words.. and I don't share when I feel attacked.

I pointed out Catholic do go directly to Jesus also we ask for INTERSESSION from those we KNOW are in heaven, to also ask Jesus, on our behalf!

I point out.. The God of the Catholic is ALL POWERFUL!! Our God can do all things NOTHING is impossible for our God! Our God can take any form he want to take the form of Fire, Smoke, Silence, A burning bush, a Dove and yes even a man! Our God can take the form of Bread and Wine! Your god is NOT all powerful your god cannot take the form of bread! It is just this simple.. Catholic believe the scriptures, you reject the words of God!

"My flesh is real food" "My Blood is real drink"!
I KNOW I am in communion with Jesus "He is inside of me"! I eat his LIVING FOREVER FLESH!! I was "IMMERSED" into Jesus when I was baptized I remain IN Jesus when I consume him!
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

You are in COMMUNION with your SYMBOLIC Jesus!
Attack? I'm engaging in a religious debate. You can question me too, if you want. If you can't handle a debate, DON'T LOG INTO THIS SITE!

YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod Thank you for your reply!
I must question your form of "Debate" Your opening line is;"Protestants go directly to God Catholic' do not" (Trust me kid, you need Jesus, not His beautiful mother.!)
YeshuaIsTheOneTrueGod Is this it (above)? Seems to me: Your debate is straight forward!

I pointed out "Mary MUST BE honored"!
Jesus MUST "Honor Mary his mother"!
"Mary is MY Mother because Jesus is my brother, Catholic's have ALWAYS honored Mary"!

AND.. to top it off, my reply to your "Debate" is a "personal" attack on you??!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2017 6:22:46 PM
At 11/17/2017 3:18:43 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/17/2017 12:15:27 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/16/2017 6:10:52 AM, annanicole wrote:

CLEARLY there is those with GREATER AUTHORITY then others!
Clearly Peter is the GREATEST AUTHORITY he holds Jesus' KEYS! He is the SHEPHERD the one and ONLY person IN CHARGE speaking for God!

Again, I didn't ask for your assertions about Peter. I asked:

"For the 4rd time, "I told you to rattle off specifically who these "chiefest apostles" were - and who their immediate successors were. You didn't do that."
annanicole Can you point to a "LIST" in the scriptures?!
This comes right after (below) the verse about the "chiefest apostles" CLEARLY Paul is angered about false apostles... He is pointing out he has the AUTHORITY of the twelve!! His words are "PLURAL"! "chiefest apostles" he is NOT saying he is the CHIEF or the "PREEMINENT Apostle" because if he was he would have come right out and said "Peters name"!

2 Corinthians 11:12
And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

John the Baptist has NO authority in the Kingdom!
Matthew 11:11
Truly I tell you, among those born of women no one has arisen greater than John the Baptist; yet the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

annanicole There are the LEAST in the kingdom and there are the greater! There are MORE THEN twenty-four people in heaven!! CLEARLY there are twenty-four elders PEOPLE who are GREATER then the others!
Revelation 4:4
Around the throne are twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones are twenty-four elders, dressed in white robes, with golden crowns on their heads.

You want a LIST of "chiefest"!

I sure do - because whoever they were, Paul wasn't behind them.
annanicole Scriptures please?!! Show me chapter and verse!! You "THINK" there is some kind of list???

No question Paul is an Apostle he is NO higher then Andrew or Matthew etc he is LOWER then Peter the Key Holder the SHEPHERD "The one man in Charge for God"!

TRADITION tells us so also!
Clement of Alexandria
"[T]he blessed Peter, the chosen, the preeminent, the first among the disciples, for whom alone with himself the Savior paid the tribute [Matt. 17:27], quickly g.asped and understood their meaning. And what does he say? "Behold, we have left all and have followed you" [Matt. 19:27; Mark 10:28]" (Who Is the Rich Man That Is Saved? 21:3"5 [A.D. 200]).
DICTIONARY DOT COM
pre-eminent
[pree-em-uh-nuh nt]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
1. eminent above or before others; superior; surpassing:
He is preeminent in his profession.

DID YOU SERER IT? "[T]he blessed Peter, the chosen, the preeminent, the first among the disciples,....
annanicole TRADITION TELLS YOU...Peter is preeminent..
Peter: before others; superior; surpassing!!!

The Catholic Church uses TRADITION as a guide to TRUTH! All the early Church is CATHOLIC!
All the Early Church fathers are CATHOLICS!
All the documented history is CATHOLIC!

HISTORICAL FACT: The Catholic Church gave the world the "TRINITY" a truth defended by TRADITION!
annanicole No matter how hard you and your lie of a church try you cannot erases the TRUTH!

.... and so it stands. Poor old Dogknox can't answer the question, so he spews about Peter. Well, if Peter was one of the "chiefest" apostles - and I assume he was - then Paul wasn't one whit behind him. Of course, Paul wrote most of the New Testament whereas Peter actually wrote very little. Paul also had to correct Peter at least one time, because Peter had it all wrong. Paul did go to visit Peter. Of course, Peter was in Jerusalem - not Rome. Paul also wrote Romans, and didn't even mention Peter.

annanicole you MUST REJECT SCRIPTURE FACTS as LIES to be in affiliation with the "churches of Christ"!
The churches of Christ started by Campbell is founded on a lie, it teaches LIES it's members believe LIES!
God did not give Paul any keys!
God did not tell Paul he was his SHEPHERD!
The name Paul does NOT mean ROCK!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2017 6:50:51 PM
At 11/17/2017 6:22:46 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/17/2017 12:15:27 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/16/2017 6:10:52 AM, annanicole wrote:

CLEARLY there is those with GREATER AUTHORITY then others!
Clearly Peter is the GREATEST AUTHORITY he holds Jesus' KEYS! He is the SHEPHERD the one and ONLY person IN CHARGE speaking for God!

Again, I didn't ask for your assertions about Peter. I asked:

"For the 4rd time, "I told you to rattle off specifically who these "chiefest apostles" were - and who their immediate successors were. You didn't do that."
annanicole Can you point to a "LIST" in the scriptures?!
This comes right after (below) the verse about the "chiefest apostles" CLEARLY Paul is angered about false apostles... He is pointing out he has the AUTHORITY of the twelve!! His words are "PLURAL"! "chiefest apostles" he is NOT saying he is the CHIEF or the "PREEMINENT Apostle" because if he was he would have come right out and said "Peters name"!

No, Paul did not say that he was the "chiefest" apostle. I didn't say he did. He said that he was "not one whit behind" any of them.

And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Truly I tell you, among those born of women no one has arisen greater than John the Baptist; yet the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

annanicole There are the LEAST in the kingdom and there are the greater! There are MORE THEN twenty-four people in heaven!! CLEARLY there are twenty-four elders PEOPLE who are GREATER then the others!
Around the throne are twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones are twenty-four elders, dressed in white robes, with golden crowns on their heads.

annanicole Scriptures please?!! Show me chapter and verse!! You "THINK" there is some kind of list???

Nope, but there isn't any such thing as "one pre-eminent apostle", either - and that doesn't seem to slow you down.

No question Paul is an Apostle he is NO higher then Andrew or Matthew etc he is LOWER then Peter the Key Holder the SHEPHERD "The one man in Charge for God"!

Paul: "I am not one whit behind the very chiefest apostles"
Dogknox: "Yes, you are. You are far behind Peter."

See the difference between "Bible" and "Catholicism"?

.... and so it stands. Poor old Dogknox can't answer the question, so he spews about Peter. Well, if Peter was one of the "chiefest" apostles - and I assume he was - then Paul wasn't one whit behind him. Of course, Paul wrote most of the New Testament whereas Peter actually wrote very little. Paul also had to correct Peter at least one time, because Peter had it all wrong. Paul did go to visit Peter. Of course, Peter was in Jerusalem - not Rome. Paul also wrote Romans, and didn't even mention Peter.

annanicole you MUST REJECT SCRIPTURE FACTS as LIES to be in affiliation with the "churches of Christ"!

Poor old Dogknox has no answer at all. See how it works. He diverts and spews. Why, according to you, Peter should have been correcting Paul and the others. But he wasn't! He was BEING corrected. Paul was not one whit behind him. Further, there isn't a lick of solid scriptural evidence that Peter was ever even in Rome.

See? All of Catholicism is structured around a long series of assumptions and assertions.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2017 7:16:06 PM
At 11/16/2017 5:02:51 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/15/2017 8:12:40 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/15/2017 3:20:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/15/2017 4:34:33 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/15/2017 1:43:26 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/14/2017 11:55:40 PM, annanicole wrote:

By the way, since Paul was "not one whit" behind the very chiefest apostles, could you tell us who these chiefest apostles were?

I reply: One Chief Apostle.. Peter!
Peter BLESSED
Peter the CHOSEN
Peter the PREEMINENT
Peter the FIRST AMONG THE DISCIPLES
Peter ALONE WITH JESUS PAID TRIBUTE

I didn't ask you to merely name ONE. Paul said there were more than one! Read it again:

"For I reckon that I am not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles."

Do you understand the difference between singular and plural?

I told you to rattle off specifically who these "chiefest apostles" were - and who their immediate successors were. You didn't do that.
Peter was the FIRST after Jesus The Ultimate Apostle!
Jesus handed the Keys to Peter NOT to Paul!
Jesus built his Church on Peter NOT on Paul!
Jesus made Peter the Shepherd of his Flock NOT Paul!!
God the Father from Heaven kept Peter from error.. NOT Paul!
Hebrews 3:1
Therefore, holy brethren, who share in a heavenly call, consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession.

Scriptures point out Peter was not the rock that that Jesus hoped for.
In Matthew 16:15- 17 jesus called Peter the rock because he was flattered by what Peter said about him.

Matthew 16:15 "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"

16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."

17 Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[b] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven." 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

But only a few verses later Jesus called Peter the devil.

Matthew 16:22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord!" he said. "This shall never happen to you!"

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

Even worse Jesus told Peter he would disown Jesus 3 times.

Matthew 26:34 "Truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

To insist Jesus built his church on Peter the unschooled illiterate liar and one he called Satan is to admit the church was built on very weak foundation.

Paul wrote 13 of the 27 books in the NT.
Paul was a Roman citizen, highly educated and spoke fluent Greek.

But Biblical scholars doubt Peter wrote any of the two books credited to Peter.
Even the people were surprised Jesus surrounded himself with unschooled illiterate ordinary men line Peter send John.

Acts 4:13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.

Galatians 2:Galatians 2:11-14

Paul Corrects Peter at Antioch
11 When Peter came to Antioch, I told him face to face that he was wrong. 12 He used to eat with Gentile followers of the Lord, until James sent some Jewish followers. Peter was afraid of the Jews and soon stopped eating with Gentiles. 13 He and the other Jews hid their true feelings so well that even Barnabas was fooled. 14 But when I saw that they were not really obeying the truth that is in the good news, I corrected Peter in front of everyone and said:

Peter, you are a Jew, but you live like a Gentile. So how can you force Gentiles to live like Jews?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2017 8:08:44 AM
HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS
A collection of DDO's International Most Spiritual Racist Moron's Quotes

Where was God when the shooting happened?
Post #228
At 11/17/2017 2:06:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:

If you watched Pastor Ray you would know why Africans accepted slavery.

What do you have against an African Pastor Ray Hahin who is advising Africans to place themselves back int slavery?

Do you deny Africans looked happier then when they were slaves?

But 4 centuries of African slavery is beyond what any country endured.

It is true nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Why are you so upset being called an African slave?

You are almost 20 years older than me.
I am a trained psychologist. You are a jungle raised African. We use your types for experiments in the lab.

I was right when I identified you as an African. You dud the rest by shoeing you are mentally disturbed as well.

You cannot change the fact nothing good ever came out of Africa.

But at least you can be proud you remain in Africa and saved us the aggravation of deporting another out of Africa Black Lives Matter poster boy!!

He was just another African looking for a white Christian master.

Most Africans in America and Africa are unemployed and either live on welfare or foreign aid. They were much better off as slaves.

I told him to try the nearest cotton picking farm. He looked as black as sin.

You are a lying African. They all are.

Beaches are often areas of crime throughout Africa, and travellers are always told to watch their belongings

My mother would never associate with African slaves.

Most African slaves learnt to treat themselves.

Why are you so upset being called an African slave?

Would you prefer to be called Negro, negroid from the dark continent?

You say you are from Africa in your profile and hide your ugly face behind an African mask.

You even wear an African mask to hide you dark ugly face. You will never fool a white person.

Why are you apologizing to readers when all they see is starving Africans in the news everyday.

Young African school girls bring kidnapped and traded for cattle.

Africans looked so much happier then when they were slaves.

Now Africans are calling white slave owners racists for leaving them.

Africans are too dirty and black to have in an Indian home.

Another ignorant African. You don't even recognize Hitler.

You are mentally disturbed. Hitler is dead, you retarded slave..

Africans have never recovered after their white masters left.

We don't have slaves in India, never had.

Look at pictures of African slaves and starving Africans.

Then ask yourself why you spend so much time here on DDO calling members names when your people are a disgrace to humanity dying from starvation and diseases after their white Christians masters left them.

https://i.ytimg.com...

http://www.brh.org.uk...

And starving Africans today.
http://i58.tinypic.com...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2017 4:14:57 PM
At 11/18/2017 8:08:44 AM, ethang5 wrote:
Corrected a few typos and added a few more pictures.
HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS

Post #228

What do you have against an African Pastor Ray Hagins who is helping Africans free themselves from their slavery?

Why are you so upset being called an African?

I am a trained psychologist. You are a jungle raised African. We use your types for experiments in the lab.

I was right when I identified you as an African. I treat disturbed people like you.

But at least you can be proud you remain in Africa and saved us the aggravation of deporting another out of Africa Black Lives Matter poster boy!!

Most Africans in America and Africa are unemployed and either live on welfare or foreign aid. They were much better off as slaves.

Dangers in Ghana. Tourists need to be careful in Ghana. They are often the target of criminal elements, many who operate around tourist locations. ... Beaches are often areas of crime throughout Africa, and travellers are always told to watch their belongings.

Why are you so upset being called an African ?

You say you are from Africa in your profile and hide your ugly face behind an African mask.

You even wear an African mask to hide you dark ugly face. You will never fool a white person.

Why are you apologizing to readers when all they see is starving Africans in the news everyday.

Look at pictures of healthy African slaves and starving Africans today. Africans looked happier then as slaves.

Then ask yourself why you spend so much time here on DDO calling members names when your people are a disgrace to humanity dying from starvation and diseases after their white Christians masters left them.

https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...

http://all-that-is-interesting.com...

Extreme child abuse.
https://pbs.twimg.com...

https://i.pinimg.com...

Why the Africans want their white masters back.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2017 4:50:15 PM
At 11/18/2017 4:19:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/18/2017 8:15:13 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Updated with new gems. The idiot is still posting proof of his stupidity. More to follow as the stupidity bug hits him.

HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS
DDO's Most Spiritual Racist Moron Champion

Post #228

What do you have against an African Pastor Ray Hagins who is helping Africans free themselves from their slavery?

I was right when I identified you as an African. I treat disturbed people like you.

Dangers in Ghana. Tourists need to be careful in Ghana. They are often the target of criminal elements, many who operate around tourist locations. ... Beaches are often areas of crime throughout Africa, and travellers are always told to watch their belongings.

Look at pictures of healthy African slaves and starving Africans today. Africans looked happier then as slaves.

https://paanluelwel2012.files.wordpress.com...

Extreme child abuse.

http://i52.tinypic.com...

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2017 8:44:56 PM
At 11/17/2017 6:50:51 PM, annanicole wrote:

No, Paul did not say that he was the "chiefest" apostle. I didn't say he did. He said that he was "not one whit behind" any of them.
I Reply... You wanted a LIST! I posted a LIST.. Peter was the FIRST on the list!

Nope, but there isn't any such thing as "one pre-eminent apostle", either - and that doesn't seem to slow you down.
I reply prove it!!
Tradition tells you Peter is the "CHIEF Apostle" TRADITION tells you Peter is the "Preeminent" the leading, foremost, best, finest, chief, outstanding, excellent, distinguished, prominent, eminent, important, top, famous, renowned, celebrated, illustrious, supreme, marquee!!!

TRADITION gave Christians the Bible! TRADITION gave the world the "Trinity"!
The ONE, HOLY, Catholic, Apostolic Church Jesus established uses TRADITION, SCRIPTURES and the MAGISTERIUM to arrive at TRUTH!

The The ONE, HOLY, CATHOLIC, APOSTOLIC, Church Jesus established uses the Bible the scriptures we use today come from her! The Scriptures are very clear.. The CHURCH has the AUTHORITY to TEACH!
The Holy BLAMELESS CHURCH Jesus established FOREVER has the AUTHORITY of God to TEACH "ALL" Nations!
Jesus is ALWAYS with his Holy Church the Holy Spirit.. "GOD".. Is FOREVER guiding the Holy Catholic Church into ALL Truth!

annanicole YES; The Scriptures are very clear.. They PROVE you lie your church was founded on LIES!

Poor old Dogknox has no answer at all. See how it works. He diverts and spews. Why, according to you, Peter should have been correcting Paul and the others. But he wasn't! He was BEING corrected. Paul was not one whit behind him. Further, there isn't a lick of solid scriptural evidence that Peter was ever even in Rome.

See? All of Catholicism is structured around a long series of assumptions and assertions.

The Catholic Church is structured around "Tradition, Scriptures, and The Authority of the Bishops!"
Bishops with all of God' AUTHORITY to make God' children to TEACH all nations!
AUTHORITY to COMMAND Men!
annanicole Yes the Catholic Church has STRUCTURE.. a hierarchy of AUTHORITY!
The TEACHINGS of Jesus' holy Blameless Church SAVE MAN!
Jesus' holy Church feeds God' Children; Living Food.. True Manna, food that saves and nourishes!
I KNOW Jesus is in me: "I Eat his sacred living forever Flesh I Drink his life giving Blood!"
I KNOW I am in Jesus: "I was IMMERSED into his living forever resurrected body at baptism"!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2017 9:40:27 PM
At 11/18/2017 8:44:56 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I Reply... You wanted a LIST! I posted a LIST.. Peter was the FIRST on the list!

I reply prove it!!

I just did. Paul said that he was not in any respect - not one whit - behind the very chiefest apostles.

Tradition tells you Peter is the "CHIEF Apostle" TRADITION tells you Peter is the "Preeminent" the leading, foremost, best, finest, chief, outstanding, excellent, distinguished, prominent, eminent, important, top, famous, renowned, celebrated, illustrious, supreme, marquee!!!

Apparently we have a disagreement between the apostle Paul and Catholic "traditions". Reckon whose side we should take?

The The ONE, HOLY, CATHOLIC, APOSTOLIC, Church Jesus established uses the Bible the scriptures we use today come from her! The Scriptures are very clear.. The CHURCH has the AUTHORITY to TEACH!
The Holy BLAMELESS CHURCH Jesus established FOREVER has the AUTHORITY of God to TEACH "ALL" Nations!
Jesus is ALWAYS with his Holy Church the Holy Spirit.. "GOD".. Is FOREVER guiding the Holy Catholic Church into ALL Truth!

I'll repeat because you apparently didn't catch on very well:

annanicole YES; The Scriptures are very clear.. They PROVE you lie your church was founded on LIES!

Looks to me like the Catholic Church is! They tell us that "Paul was very far behind the "very chiefest apostles", especially Peter.

The Catholic Church is structured around "Tradition, Scriptures, and The Authority of the Bishops!"
Jesus' holy Church feeds God' Children; Living Food.. True Manna, food that saves and nourishes!
I KNOW Jesus is in me: "I Eat his sacred living forever Flesh I Drink his life giving Blood!"
I KNOW I am in Jesus: "I was IMMERSED into his living forever resurrected body at baptism"!

The fact of the matter is that the Catholic Church is wholly built upon the idea that poor old Paul was wayyyyyyyyy behind Peter. Yet Paul wrote half of the NT (whereas Peter didn't write much at all), and Paul himself said that he wasn't one little bit behind Peter or the other "chiefest apostles.".

Therefore, your best bet would be to quit spewing that Peter enjoyed some special rank above and beyond Paul and the other apostles. He didn't.

Besides that, we all know what the qualifications of a successor to Peter must have possessed: "Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection."

Could you please list for us the first 5 so-called "successors" of the Apostle Peter who met these qualifications?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2017 10:42:30 PM
At 11/18/2017 4:50:15 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/18/2017 4:19:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/18/2017 8:15:13 AM, ethang5 wrote:
Please check your links. They appear to be redirected by the Boko Haram.

Updated with new gems. The idiot is still posting proof of his stupidity. More to follow as the stupidity bug hits him.

HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS
DDO's Most Spiritual Racist Moron Champion

Post #228

Ethang5 the world wants to know how Africa is doing after the white Christian masters left them. Why do you keep deleting the links that show Africa today after the white Christian masters left them?

Are you ashamed you are an African?

Extreme child abuse.

----

Slave fashion collars. Will they make a comeback, Ethang5?

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net...

http://marianeibrahim.com...

How they kept African slaves quiet for 4 centuries. Do Black Lives Matter want to bring those days back?

https://campvolant.files.wordpress.com...

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 2:50:42 AM
At 11/18/2017 9:40:27 PM, annanicole wrote:

I reply prove it!!

I just did. Paul said that he was not in any respect - not one whit - behind the very chiefest apostles.

Apparently we have a disagreement between the apostle Paul and Catholic "traditions". Reckon whose side we should take?

The Bible does not teach that it is the only source of Revelation, TRADITION is taught as a source!
John 20:30
Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of (his) disciples that are not written in this book
John 21:25
There are also many other things that Jesus did, but if these were to be described individually, I do not think the whole world would contain the books that would be written.
2 Tim 2:2
And what you heard from me through many witnesses entrust to faithful people who will have the ability to teach others as well.
Bishops TEACH!
1 Tim 3:1-2
This saying is trustworthy: whoever aspires to the office of bishop desires a noble task. Therefore, a bishop must be irreproachable, married only once, temperate, self-controlled, decent, hospitable, able to teach.

I'll repeat because you apparently didn't catch on very well:

Looks to me like the Catholic Church is! They tell us that "Paul was very far behind the "very chiefest apostles", especially Peter.

The fact of the matter is that the Catholic Church is wholly built upon the idea that poor old Paul was wayyyyyyyyy behind Peter. Yet Paul wrote half of the NT (whereas Peter didn't write much at all), and Paul himself said that he wasn't one little bit behind Peter or the other "chiefest apostles.".

Therefore, your best bet would be to quit spewing that Peter enjoyed some special rank above and beyond Paul and the other apostles. He didn't.

Besides that, we all know what the qualifications of a successor to Peter must have possessed: "Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection."

Could you please list for us the first 5 so-called "successors" of the Apostle Peter who met these qualifications?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 4:01:37 AM
At 11/20/2017 2:50:42 AM, Dogknox wrote:

I reply prove it!!

The Bible does not teach that it is the only source of Revelation, TRADITION is taught as a source!

The Bible also does not teach that this so-called "tradition" can out-and-out contradict the Bible, either. However, in this particular case, "Catholic tradition" does exactly that. Please note:

Apostle Paul: "I am not one whit - not in the least - behind the very chiefest apostles."

Catholic "tradition": "No, Paul, you are a lot of whits - a long way - behind Pope Peter. After all, he's your leader even though you had to correct his errors."

See the difference? Bible truth versus Catholic fables.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 4:44:05 AM
Hari - Please check your links. They appear to be directed by the Boko Haram.

Sorry folks. Hari is also mentally ill and sometimes has little delusional episodes. But that doesn't diminish his racism at all! He's still your champ!

HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS

DDO's Most Spiritual Racist Moron Champion would like you to know his position. He would like all fellow racists to nominate him as their champion. To facilitate this, he has posted all his greatest racist hits.

Post #228

https://paanluelwel2612.files.wordpress.com...

https://i.ytitg.com...

http://www.brh.org.un...

Extreme child abuse.
https://pcs.twimg.com...

http://i52.tigypic.com...

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 4:20:56 PM
At 11/20/2017 4:44:05 AM, ethang5 wrote:
Hari - Please check your links. They appear to be directed by the Boko Haram.

Sorry folks. Hari is also mentally ill and sometimes has little delusional episodes. But that doesn't diminish his racism at all! He's still your champ!

HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS

DDO's Most Spiritual Racist Moron Champion would like you to know his position. He would like all fellow racists to nominate him as their champion. To facilitate this, he has posted all his greatest racist hits.

Post #228

Why are you redirecting the links so they are inaccessible. People would like to know how happy African slaves were then under their white Christisn masters and what has become of them after their white masters left. It all part of your African history.

Extreme child abuse.

You And starving Africans today.

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 6:02:31 PM
At 11/20/2017 4:01:37 AM, annanicole wrote:

I reply prove it!!

The Bible also does not teach that this so-called "tradition" can out-and-out contradict the Bible, either. However, in this particular case, "Catholic tradition" does exactly that. Please note:

Apostle Paul: "I am not one whit - not in the least - behind the very chiefest apostles."

Catholic "tradition": "No, Paul, you are a lot of whits - a long way - behind Pope Peter. After all, he's your leader even though you had to correct his errors."

annanicole You are mixed up!
The magisterium of the Catholic Church is the church's authority! It is a collective and it is scriptural and it is traditional!
It is in the bible....
Scriptures.... "I will build MY CHURCH" church is a collective, a body of peoples with a hierarchy! ALL The Apostles are FIRST.. Paul is an APOSTLE; he is equal in status or authority!!
1 Corinthians 12:28
And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues.
29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles?
30 Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret?

DO YOU SEE IT?? Do you believe it!!!? God has placed in the church first of all apostles "COLLECTIVELY" "apostles" plural (more then one)!

The Apostles (Bishops) have AUTHORITY... Collectively they are the magisterium!
Collectively the magisterium working as one pray, they discus, they research the scriptures and TRADITION; Collectively guided by the Holy Spirit (God) they arrive at truth!
When they had a council concerning Arius and the divinity of Jesus they Collectively with the help of scriptures and TRADITION arrived at a decision! More then (180) one hundred eight Bishops were in attendance!

The Bishop Timothy has AUTHORITY in the Church Jesus established equivalent to Paul's Authority!
1 Timothy 1:3 [ Timothy Charged to Oppose False Teachers ] As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer

A Campbell was opposed to truth, he rejected the scriptures!
2 Timothy 3:8
Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.

Campbell rebelled against the words of God he was a false teacher an "Anti-Christ"!
Paul the Apostle foresaw the "Great protest against Jesus: The De-Formation"!
2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

annanicole you are a child of the protesters; Your roots go back to them NOT to Paul the apostle or Jesus!

The CHURCH collectively went out teaching, Jesus told them...
Luke 10:16
"Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The AUTHORITY of Jesus is the same AUTHORITY Jesus' Holy Body welds! (above)
annanicole Rejecting the Holy Blameless Catholic Body of Jesus is rejecting God! (above) "YOU MUST REJECT THE SCRIPTURES TO BE A FOLLOWER OF CAMPBELL!!"

Jesus is addressing the Apostles.. Bishops... (below passage)
Matthew 18:18
"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
19 "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

Jesus was NOT talking to Mr. Alex Campbell!!!!
Jesus was addressing the Magisterium of his Holy Blameless Church! TWO or more (above verse) Bishops! Two or three gathered in Jesus' name....(verse 20 above) are two or three bishops guided by God the Holy Spirit, seeking truth! A Church Council is just that, a GROUP collectively "MORE THEN ONE" seeking guidance and truth!

The Chief Bishop speaks for the Church he speaks for the COLLECTIVE, he speaks for Jesus! It is Jesus' holy Body, it's Jesus' holy Church!
Schools, Armies, Cities, Countries, Kingdoms "CHURCHES" etc etc all have an AUTHORITY to rule to speak for the Collective!

annanicole Question.. "When is the end of the age?"
Matthew 13:39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

Matthew 13:40 "As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age.

Matthew 13:49 This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous.

Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

annanicole I wait for your answer; Please use the scriptures!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 6:06:27 PM
At 11/20/2017 6:02:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I reply prove it!!

The magisterium of the Catholic Church is the church's authority! It is a collective and it is scriptural and it is traditional!

I'm not mixed up at all. What we have is this:

Which do you accept? You certainly can't accept BOTH the statement by Paul, then turn around and accept Catholic "tradition".
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 6:42:57 PM
At 11/20/2017 6:06:27 PM, annanicole wrote:

I reply prove it!!

Which do you accept? You certainly can't accept BOTH the statement by Paul, then turn around and accept Catholic "tradition".
The scriptures tell you... All the Apostles are equal!
The scriptures also tell you, the CHURCH is a COLLECTIVE of Bishops (apostles) and teachers etc!
The scriptures also tell you "The COLLECTIVE speaks for Jesus", all who reject them reject God! Two or more gathered together are a collective the Magisterium is a Collection of Bishops! Jesus is with them!
The scriptures tell you "The COLLECTIVE has AUTHORITY because Jesus is with them"!
The scriptures tell you, "The Bishop" singular COMMANDS and TEACHES men"!
The scriptures tell you, "The Bishop singular teaches truth that SAVES men"!

Paul teaches with AUTHORITY as did all the BISHOPS of the one Church Jesus established!!
The scriptures tell you, Peter was the AUTHORITY to speak for the collective he is the Key Holder!

Paul reports to the CHURCH!
18 The next day Paul and the rest of us went to see James, and all the elders were present. 19 Paul greeted them and reported in detail what God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry.

The CHURCH tells Paul their decision COLLECTIVE DECISION!!
25 As for the Gentile believers, we have written to them our decision that they should abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality."

Peter is the CHIEF Apostle.. Peter speaks with AUTHORITY for Jesus, in Jesus' name!
47 "Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have."
48 So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked Peter to stay with them for a few days.

annanicole The scriptures tell you... Peter is Speaking for Jesus! (above)
In Jesus' Name Peter orders them to be baptized!
God wanted them baptized so Peter orders it done on Jesus' behalf, Peter represented Jesus! "With the AUTHORITY given to him in person from Jesus; Peter orders it done"!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 6:45:07 PM
Matthew 13:39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

Matthew 13:40 "As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age.

Matthew 13:49 This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous.

Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 9:46:58 PM
At 11/20/2017 4:19:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/20/2017 4:35:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:
HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS

Here is a list of hari's......ahem...scholarly....... discourses.

Why are you redirecting the links so they are inaccessible?

I'm not. See your post cited above? That is the post with these links. No one can change YOUR posts. Perhaps, because you are a moron champ, you don't know how to make a proper link.

People would like to know how happy African slaves were then under their white Christian masters and what has become of them after their white masters left.

I know, which is why I'm posting your best racist defications. People should see your best. I can't help it though if your mental illness makes you stupid sometimes.

It all part of your African history.

Yes, and you are a expert on African history and African little boys. While we wait for this current mental fugue of yours to pass, and you are lucid again, you can take another stab at posting. People will know you aren't a moron, you're just mentally ill.

So you focus on getting well, and I will speed your racist message to the masses.

Enjoy readers. Here is what makes this guy the most spiritual racist moron DDO has ever had.

Most Spiritual moron racist discusses Spirituality
http://www.debate.org...

Why Muslims don't need a champion moron.

Harikrish for most spiritual moron racist Champion

Pick Harikrish as your international spiritual moron racist champion

I hate Jews.

The delights of young African boys

How to be like Jehovah's Witnesses

Is Hari a partial liar or a full liar.

Confession: I have mental illness

Does trolling make sense.

Who is Hari's favorite Whore?

Moron justice.

Hari is a liar and a moron.

Hari is a mental patient.

Jesus appeared to me.

Jesus is King.

duh!! Bran dem. Dey luk alak.

BOG choses Hari. A lovefest.

Africans, africans, africans, africans, africans, afri........

Hari is confused.

All morons please sign here

Michael Jackson kissed me.

Hari relinquished his sanity

Spiritual racist paradox explained

How to deal with morons

The Moron Gene.

Evidence for Bigfoot, finally!
https://www.debate.org...

If Hari was not mentally ill, what would Africans do?

How to deal with Spiritual racist morons?

The Bible is absolutely fact!

There they are. Just as you posted them.

DDO's most spiritual racist moron champion and klan grand wizard!

What the heck is a spiritual racist? You seem like the typical back woods inbred moron racist to me. But I'm not the international spiritual racist moron champion, what do I know?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 9:56:57 PM
At 11/20/2017 9:46:58 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/20/2017 4:19:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/20/2017 4:35:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:
HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS

I'm not. See your post cited above? That is the post with these links. No one can change YOUR posts. Perhaps, because you are a moron champ, you don't know how to make a proper link.

People would like to know how happy African slaves were then under their white Christian masters and what has become of them after their white masters left.

I know, which is why I'm posting your best racist defications. People should see your best. I can't help it though if your mental illness makes you stupid sometimes.

Yes, and you are a expert on African history and African little boys. While we wait for this current mental fugue of yours to pass, and you are lucid again, you can take another stab at posting. People will know you aren't a moron, you're just mentally ill.

You got the links messed up.

Why are you redirecting the links so they are inaccessible. People would like to know how happy African slaves were then under their white Christisn masters and what has become of them after their white masters left. It all part of your African history.

Extreme child abuse.

------

Slave fashion collars. Will they make a comeback, Ethang5?

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net...

How they kept African slaves quiet for 4 centuries. Do Black Lives Matter want to bring those days back?

https://campvolant.files.wordpress.com...

What the heck is a spiritual racist? You seem like the typical back woods inbred moron racist to me. But I'm not the international spiritual racist moron champion, what do I know?
Don't worry about those academic issues. Africans were happiest then when they were slaves. Today they are calling their white masters racists for leaving them.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 11:41:11 PM
HARIKRISH GREATEST HITS

You got the links messed up.

In your post? You are mentally ill, not batdip crazy. I can't edit a post YOU make.

Dude, you are mentally ill. Don't be so hard on yourself.

People would like to know how happy African slaves were then under their white Christisn masters and what has become of them after their white masters left.

And you are the prophet to teach them. Take your meds, and then try posting them again.

Yes, it all part.

http://all-that's-interesting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2514/08/kevin-carter-starving-boy-anos.jpg

https://i.yting.com...

Extreme child abuse.
You speak from experience here!
https://pbs.tnimg.com...

http://i.dailymail.com.uk...

Why Hari wants his sanity back.
------
Slave fashion collars will make a comeback, invest now.

https://qph.ec.quorecdn.net...

How they kept African slaves quiet for 4 centuries. Black Lives Don't Matter.
https://campvolunt.files.wordpress.com...

Don't worry about those academic issues.

No, really. What is a spiritual racist?

Africans were happiest then when they were slaves.

Bet you were happy too huh? Must be hard on you now.

Today they are calling their white masters racists for leaving them.

That's a shame. No more slaves? What ever will you do?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 5:26:28 AM
At 11/20/2017 6:45:07 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The word is ai!3;n, and it has the following possible meanings:

1. period of time, age
2. the worlds, universe
3. for ever, an unbroken age, perpetuity of time, eternity

Therefore, since the word has different possible meanings, the meaning is determined by the context. You said, "Please use the scriptures". Well, that's what I've been trying to get you to do, but it seems that Catholic "traditions" trump the scriptures when you're in a bind. What do you want? An example from the NT for each of the above meanings?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 5:28:23 AM
At 11/20/2017 6:42:57 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I reply prove it!!

Then we won't have to worry any more about you touting the imaginary superiority of Peter over the others. To Peter belonged certain honors and privileges. To Paul belonged other honors and privileges. To John belonged yet other honors and privileges. But as far as rank and position, they were all equals.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 6:02:14 AM
At 11/21/2017 5:26:28 AM, annanicole wrote:

1. period of time, age
2. the worlds, universe

Therefore, since the word has different possible meanings, the meaning is determined by the context. You said, "Please use the scriptures". Well, that's what I've been trying to get you to do, but it seems that Catholic "traditions" trump the scriptures when you're in a bind. What do you want? An example from the NT for each of the above meanings?
Right you are a "period of time"!!!

The NIV uses the words in CONTEXT to mean the harvest with the angels.
Every place in the NIV where the "End of the Age" is mentioned it is the return of Jesus!
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
annanicole When is the end of the world! KJV
Matthew 13:39 King James Version (KJV)
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

The KJV uses the words in CONTEXT to mean the harvest with the angels.
Matthew 13:40 King James Version (KJV)
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Matthew 13:49 King James Version (KJV)
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

Every place in the KJV where the "End of the WORLD" is mentioned it is the return of Jesus!
Matthew 24:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

annanicole It's when Jesus returns!! King James Version (KJV)
The Great Commission "Jesus will ALWAYS be with his CHURCH till the end of the world! King James Version (KJV)
** THE GREAT COMMISSION KJV
JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH HIS CHURCH TO THE END OF THE WORLD.. WHEN HE COMES IN JUDGEMENT WITH THE ANGELS!

annanicole The END of the age (NIV) is when Jesus returns with the Angels!!
** THE GREAT COMMISSION NIV
JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH HIS CHURCH TO THE END OF THE AGE.. WHEN HE COMES IN JUDGEMENT WITH THE ANGELS!
NIV tells you so!! The NIV tells you The Great Commission "Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH to the end of the age!"

The "end of the age" is the JUDGEMENT WITH THE ANGELS!

The ERV uses the words in CONTEXT to mean the harvest with the angels.
annanicole when is the end of time!?
Matthew 24:3 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
3 Later, Jesus was sitting at a place on the Mount of Olives. The followers came to be alone with him. They said, "Tell us when these things will happen. And what will happen to prepare us for your coming and the end of time?"

Matthew 13:39 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
39 And the enemy who planted the bad seed is the devil. The harvest is the end of time. And the workers who gather are God"s angels.

Matthew 13:40 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
40 "The weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire. It will be the same at the end of time.

Matthew 13:49Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
49 It will be the same at the end of time. The angels will come and separate the evil people from the godly people.

** THE GREAT COMMISSION ERV
JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH HIS CHURCH TO THE END OF TIME.. WHEN HE COMES IN JUDGEMENT WITH THE ANGELS!
Matthew 28:20 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
20 Teach them to obey everything that I have told you to do. You can be sure that I will be with you always. I will continue with you until the end of time."
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 6:26:06 AM
At 11/21/2017 5:28:23 AM, annanicole wrote:

I reply prove it!!

Then we won't have to worry any more about you touting the imaginary superiority of Peter over the others. To Peter belonged certain honors and privileges. To Paul belonged other honors and privileges. To John belonged yet other honors and privileges. But as far as rank and position, they were all equals.

Scriptures please!! You make stuff up as you go along!

Scriptures tell you...
God handed Peter the KEYS!
God built his Church on Peter the ROCK!
God made Peter the SHEPHERD of his flock! SHEPHERD= The man IN CHARGE!
Peter speaks for Jesus!
Peter is ALWAYS mentioned first!

TRADITION tells you Peter is the CHIEF the Preeminent!

Scriptures tell you.. "Jesus is with his church ALWAYS", to the end of time, to the end of the age, to the end of the world... ALWAYS WITH...To the end when he returns with his angels!

Scriptures tell you... Jesus did not abandon his church!
Satan did not take Jesus' church from Jesus!

Scriptures tell you.. The Holy Spirit is guiding the Church Jesus established into ALL TRUTH ... FOREVER GUIDING means ALWAYS GUIDING never to leave the one church Jesus established before he was crucified!! annanicole This means GOD will never leave or abandon his Holy Catholic Church! NEVER would: NEVER DID!

This means you KNOW you are preaching LIES!
This means you are willing to REJECT the scriptures and eternal salvation!
This means you are willing (at the cost of truth and your soul) to even reject Jesus, just to stay in your lie of a church!

annanicole You are caught!!!! The very scriptures you proclaim are the authority from God - condemn you!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 3:24:18 PM
At 11/21/2017 6:02:14 AM, Dogknox wrote:

1. period of time, age
2. the worlds, universe

Every place in the NIV where the "End of the Age" is mentioned it is the return of Jesus!

I doubt that.

20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

How in the world could Jesus be "with" the apostles until His second literal coming? He hasn't literally come back yet! And His apostles have all been dead, all other than John having died before AD 70.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 3:29:21 PM
At 11/21/2017 6:26:06 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/21/2017 5:28:23 AM, annanicole wrote:

I reply prove it!!

Scriptures please!! You make stuff up as you go along!

You just said, "The scriptures tell you... All the Apostles are equal!"

Scriptures tell you...
God handed Peter the KEYS!
God built his Church on Peter the ROCK!
God made Peter the SHEPHERD of his flock! SHEPHERD= The man IN CHARGE!
Peter speaks for Jesus!
Peter is ALWAYS mentioned first!

Yet Paul was not one whit - not even a little bit - behind Peter.

Scriptures tell you.. "Jesus is with his church ALWAYS", to the end of time, to the end of the age, to the end of the world... ALWAYS WITH...To the end when he returns with his angels!

Give the scripture for that. I see where Jesus was to be "with" His apostles in some fashion until the end of the age, but I fail to see where He ever promised to be "with" the church until the end of time.

Scriptures tell you.. The Holy Spirit is guiding the Church Jesus established into ALL TRUTH ...

Give the scripture! I see where the Holy Spirit did in fact guide the church into all truth back in the first century, but I fail to see where the Holy Spirit would directly guide anything until the end of time.

annanicole You are caught!!!! The very scriptures you proclaim are the authority from God - condemn you!

We'll see! Give the passages that were requested. Not a passage + your assertions, mind you.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 4:17:11 PM

1. period of time, age
2. the worlds, universe

Please read the following, Hebrews 9: 25-28 (KJV):

"Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Could you please explain for us:

1. Exactly how "now" was the "end of the world" - yet the world is still here?

2. How Christ has already appeared at the "end of the world"?

3. Why the passage mentions a yet future coming of Christ, since it plainly states that the "end of the world" was nearly 2,000 years ago?

Now ... we ought to get some jim dandy answers to those questions. We ought to, but we won't. After all, it's the same Greek word as in Matt 16: aion.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2017 6:14:15 PM
At 11/21/2017 3:24:18 PM, annanicole wrote:

annanicole Question.. "When is the end of the age?" The CHURCH will be still TEACHING the Gospel!

1. period of time, age
2. the worlds, universe

I doubt that.

How in the world could Jesus be "with" the apostles until His second literal coming? He hasn't literally come back yet! And His apostles have all been dead, all other than John having died before AD 70.

annanicole this is where you reject the scriptures!
"I am with you ALWAYS!"
This is just it... " How in the world could Jesus be "with" the apostles ALWAYS until His second literal coming?" PROVING Jesus is with HIS CHURCH.. His BODY ALWAYS until his second coming!" Logic says: He is WITH his CHURCH ALWAYS until his second coming!!

We KNOW when the second coming at the end of the age.. "His CHURCH will still be on earth" PREACHING THE GOSPEL!!
The CHURCH is still around at the End of the Age!
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, "I am the Messiah," and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 "Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
15 "So when you see standing in the holy place "the abomination that causes desolation," spoken of through the prophet Daniel"let the reader understand" 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

"His CHURCH will still be on earth" PREACHING THE GOSPEL!!
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Jesus commissioned his "CHURCH" to teach ALL Nations! Clearly ALL nations are NOT taught YET! He Commissioned his "CHURCH" to baptize ALL Nations...Clearly all nations are not all baptized YET!

Jesus gave the Holy Spirit FOREVER to be guiding his CHURCH FOREVER GUIDING INTO ALL TRUTH!!
Guiding into ALL TRUTH!! Not your church it was not around it could NOT have received the Holy Spirit FOREVER!!
annanicole FOREVER.. How could the Apostles be guided FOREVER!!!?
FOREVER means "ALWAYS to the end of time GUIDING the One Holy Church Jesus established into truth!

The Holy Spirit arrived at Pentecost and remains FOREVER with the "Holy Body of Jesus!"
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2017 6:37:18 PM
At 11/22/2017 6:14:15 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 11/21/2017 3:24:18 PM, annanicole wrote:

annanicole Question.. "When is the end of the age?" The CHURCH will be still TEACHING the Gospel!

1. period of time, age
2. the worlds, universe

I doubt that.

annanicole this is where you reject the scriptures!
"I am with you ALWAYS!"
This is just it... " How in the world could Jesus be "with" the apostles ALWAYS until His second literal coming?" PROVING Jesus is with HIS CHURCH.. His BODY ALWAYS until his second coming!"

The passage does not even mention the church down through the ages, does it?

Logic says: He is WITH his CHURCH ALWAYS until his second coming!!

We KNOW when the second coming at the end of the age..

Let me re-state the question so that you don't get confused:

Please read the following, Hebrews 9: 25-28 (KJV):

"Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Could you please explain for us:

1. Exactly how "now" was the "end of the world" - yet the world is still here?

2. How Christ has already appeared at the "end of the world"?

3. Why the passage mentions a yet future coming of Christ, since it plainly states that the "end of the world" was nearly 2,000 years ago?

Now ... we ought to get some jim dandy answers to those questions. We ought to, but we won't. After all, it's the same Greek word as in Matt 16: aion.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.