Total Posts:89|Showing Posts:61-89|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus was an atheist

Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 10:44:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jesus told his disciples he would have to die so people would believe he fulfilled the prophesies. If Jesus believed in God and cared for His chosen people the Jew and God's Holy Temple; then why did he act in such a way that it lead to the destruction of Jerusalem, the Holy Temple and the devastation of the Jewush people?

Only an atheist would ignore God's warnings. Jesus ignored the consequences because jesus was an atheist.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2017 5:47:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There are a lot of lost Christians wondering how they can be save now that it has been confirmed Jesus was an atheist.

Christians are failing because they are scripturally ignorant and don't do what Jesus pleaded his followers to do which was to carry their cross and be crucified.

MATTHEW 10:38 And wwhoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
Take Up Your Cross and Follow Jesus

MATTHEW 16:24 Then Jesus told his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

MARK 8:34 And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, "If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
Take Up Your Cross and Follow Jesus

LUKE 9:23 And he said to all, "If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

LUKE 14:27 Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2017 3:20:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jesus was suicidal. He told his disciples he had to die so that he could fulfil the prophesies about the suffering saviour.

But his death wish is not unusual among atheists. Jesus was an atheist if the correlation is true.

Why do atheists have highest suicide rates?
http://www.adherents.com...
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2017 3:56:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm reluctant to admit it, but I believe there is some truth behind the idea that Jesus and Jehovah, as spiritual entities, are both a type of atheist in a matter of speaking. They are both fairly high environment spirits who increasingly soured on the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being let them form the Abrahamic religions as an alternative karma hole to hardened atheism for those who abandon conscience in favor of externals, including spiritual signs and religious texts. You play fast and loose in your utilization of scripture, but since all the Christian churches do it, why shouldn't you?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2017 5:04:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2017 3:56:34 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
I'm reluctant to admit it, but I believe there is some truth behind the idea that Jesus and Jehovah, as spiritual entities, are both a type of atheist in a matter of speaking. They are both fairly high environment spirits who increasingly soured on the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being let them form the Abrahamic religions as an alternative karma hole to hardened atheism for those who abandon conscience in favor of externals, including spiritual signs and religious texts. You play fast and loose in your utilization of scripture, but since all the Christian churches do it, why shouldn't you?

John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

Jesus was a atheist. According to the people Jesus did not accept the God of the bible. But claimed he was God himself. Thereby shattering their concept of God. That is what atheists do.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2017 5:08:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2017 5:04:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2017 3:56:34 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
I'm reluctant to admit it, but I believe there is some truth behind the idea that Jesus and Jehovah, as spiritual entities, are both a type of atheist in a matter of speaking. They are both fairly high environment spirits who increasingly soured on the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being let them form the Abrahamic religions as an alternative karma hole to hardened atheism for those who abandon conscience in favor of externals, including spiritual signs and religious texts. You play fast and loose in your utilization of scripture, but since all the Christian churches do it, why shouldn't you?

John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

Jesus was a atheist. According to the people Jesus did not accept the God of the bible. But claimed he was God himself. Thereby shattering their concept of God. That is what atheists do.

I hear you. Jesus not only shatters the Jews, he shatters Gentiles who otherwise might live more by their conscience, but get trapped by religion.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2017 5:26:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2017 5:08:16 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 10/31/2017 5:04:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2017 3:56:34 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
I'm reluctant to admit it, but I believe there is some truth behind the idea that Jesus and Jehovah, as spiritual entities, are both a type of atheist in a matter of speaking. They are both fairly high environment spirits who increasingly soured on the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being let them form the Abrahamic religions as an alternative karma hole to hardened atheism for those who abandon conscience in favor of externals, including spiritual signs and religious texts. You play fast and loose in your utilization of scripture, but since all the Christian churches do it, why shouldn't you?

John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

Jesus was a atheist. According to the people Jesus did not accept the God of the bible. But claimed he was God himself. Thereby shattering their concept of God. That is what atheists do.

I hear you. Jesus not only shatters the Jews, he shatters Gentiles who otherwise might live more by their conscience, but get trapped by religion.

That might explain why no one challenged the Pope when he declared jesus was a failure of the cross.
"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Christians would hate to see an atheist succeed. It is becoming clearer that jesus was an atheist.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2017 5:34:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2017 5:26:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2017 5:08:16 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 10/31/2017 5:04:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2017 3:56:34 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
I'm reluctant to admit it, but I believe there is some truth behind the idea that Jesus and Jehovah, as spiritual entities, are both a type of atheist in a matter of speaking. They are both fairly high environment spirits who increasingly soured on the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being let them form the Abrahamic religions as an alternative karma hole to hardened atheism for those who abandon conscience in favor of externals, including spiritual signs and religious texts. You play fast and loose in your utilization of scripture, but since all the Christian churches do it, why shouldn't you?

John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

Jesus was a atheist. According to the people Jesus did not accept the God of the bible. But claimed he was God himself. Thereby shattering their concept of God. That is what atheists do.

I hear you. Jesus not only shatters the Jews, he shatters Gentiles who otherwise might live more by their conscience, but get trapped by religion.

That might explain why no one challenged the Pope when he declared jesus was a failure of the cross.
"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Christians would hate to see an atheist succeed. It is becoming clearer that jesus was an atheist.

I don't disagree with you that the life of Jesus on the earth was a failure in a human and higher sense. But the Pope is talking about Jesus' human existence. I think the Pope and the Vatican want to see Christianity a success worldwide and might argue with you about whether Jesus' life was a failure in a "higher sense." All people of soft conscience want to see the monstrous Vatican fail in multiplying Christianity. That is why we are both here now, battling the Pope and the other Christian, Muslim, and Jewish religions.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2017 6:19:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2017 5:34:35 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 10/31/2017 5:26:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2017 5:08:16 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 10/31/2017 5:04:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2017 3:56:34 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
I'm reluctant to admit it, but I believe there is some truth behind the idea that Jesus and Jehovah, as spiritual entities, are both a type of atheist in a matter of speaking. They are both fairly high environment spirits who increasingly soured on the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being let them form the Abrahamic religions as an alternative karma hole to hardened atheism for those who abandon conscience in favor of externals, including spiritual signs and religious texts. You play fast and loose in your utilization of scripture, but since all the Christian churches do it, why shouldn't you?

John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

Jesus was a atheist. According to the people Jesus did not accept the God of the bible. But claimed he was God himself. Thereby shattering their concept of God. That is what atheists do.

I hear you. Jesus not only shatters the Jews, he shatters Gentiles who otherwise might live more by their conscience, but get trapped by religion.

That might explain why no one challenged the Pope when he declared jesus was a failure of the cross.
"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Christians would hate to see an atheist succeed. It is becoming clearer that jesus was an atheist.

I don't disagree with you that the life of Jesus on the earth was a failure in a human and higher sense. But the Pope is talking about Jesus' human existence. I think the Pope and the Vatican want to see Christianity a success worldwide and might argue with you about whether Jesus' life was a failure in a "higher sense." All people of soft conscience want to see the monstrous Vatican fail in multiplying Christianity. That is why we are both here now, battling the Pope and the other Christian, Muslim, and Jewish religions.

What higher sense can we see the popes declaration that jesus was a failure of the cross? Jesus is a housekeeper in heaven living in his fathers basement.

John 14:2 - My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

We know Jesus boasted to his disciples he was given all authority over heaven and earth after his resurrection. But when he ascended to heaven he found his failure to save the Jews the people he was sent to save had consequences. He was demoted to housekeeper.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

But that changed when he entered heaven.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2017 7:52:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/10/2017 11:29:43 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 10/10/2017 10:51:14 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/10/2017 5:53:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
From the scriotures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was from an alien world.
John 8:23 I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."


Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Jesus on the cross mocked the God of the Bible.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

He was not directing people to God, he was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household."[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christisns on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist......Harikrish.

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

I'm not defending Christianity nor the existence of a religious charlatan but your fundamental argument is so pee-weak it's not funny.

Knocking all existing religions in favour of a new belief is not atheism from whatever distorted viewpoint you care to take.

+10 for a change, but now that you said so, how do you consider Jesus a "charlatan" and by what measure? I bet you can't think of a single Theistic teacher more than you would like Jesus...show me why you consider Jesus that out of all things.

I know it's hard for you to accept, Etnlvw, but Jesus is a rebel of the light of the supreme being. You have fallen for the trap of certain of the evil hierarchies and replaced your conscience with hideous dirty old manuscripts authored by treacherous spirits. I think you might be too far gone to escape the karmic hole you have dug yourself in this lifetime.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2017 10:38:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2017 7:52:19 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 10/10/2017 11:29:43 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 10/10/2017 10:51:14 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/10/2017 5:53:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
From the scriotures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was from an alien world.
John 8:23 I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Jesus on the cross mocked the God of the Bible.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

He was not directing people to God, he was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household."[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christisns on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist......Harikrish.

I know it's hard for you to accept, Etnlvw, but Jesus is a rebel of the light of the supreme being. You have fallen for the trap of certain of the evil hierarchies and replaced your conscience with hideous dirty old manuscripts authored by treacherous spirits. I think you might be too far gone to escape the karmic hole you have dug yourself in this lifetime.

Even by Hindu standards Jesus was a failure.

Karmic justice.
http://www.debate.org...

No one is condemning Jesus. We are looking at his suffering as karmic justice for what he did in his past incarnation.

Karma
The cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnations.

By drawing a comparison between Buddha and Jesus we can see how Karmic justice was applied to them. And based on their end of life story conclude who earned the better Karma.

Buddha achieved Nirvana while he was still alive and that is why he was able to teach us how he achieved it and what it entailed. To realize Nirvana after death is pointless. Having achieved Nirvana the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth (Samsara) It represents the final goal of Buddhism. Note the sequence in the order.

"Nirvana is a concept in Buddhism that is believed to be the end of all sufferings. It is also called enlightenment as the founder of the religion himself attained. Nirvana is the highest individual attainment in the life of an individual and a state of mind where all pain, hatred, greed, desire etc. melt and dissolve. These are the feelings or emotions that are believed to be at the root of all the pain and suffering that a human being goes through. It is when there is inner awakening the individual realizes what reality is. This is when a person has become a Buddha, the enlightened one."

The experience of Nirvana is in the life of the individual and not experienced after his death. The individual experiences an inner awakening and realizes what reality is. You don't comeback from the dead to talk about it. Not even the Buddha came back from the dead to talk about his Nirvana or enlightened state of bliss.

We know Jesus never experienced Nirvana or extreme bliss before his death. He was bitter and felt betrayed on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

We also know he never achieved Nirvana after his death, since Jesus spoke of his return (second coming) it is clear he never achieved Moksha either and was expecting to continue the cycle of rebirths (Samsara) which should have stopped had he attained Nirvana.

In short we can say Jesus never attained the enlightenment and spiritual success of Buddha. Which is disappointing considering Buddha taught the world. 500 years before Jesus's arrival how one could attain it and many many Buddhists did.

So what did Jesus do in his previous life that so damaged his Karma in the recorded life that terminated in his crucifixion?

Continued....
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2017 10:41:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Continued from previous post.

So what did Jesus do in his previous life that so damaged his Karma in the recorded life that terminated in his crucifixion?

Karmic Justice applied to Jesus, evidence from scriptures.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Matthew 26:65"Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.
66"What do you think?"
"He is worthy of death," they answered.
67"Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists.Others slapped him 68"and said, "Prophesy to us, Messiah. Who hit you?"

Mark 15:24 And they nailed him to the cross. They divided up his clothes and threw dice to see who would get them. 25 They nailed him up at nine o'clock in the morning. 26 The charge against him - the king of the jews - was printed on a poster.

It is said in the Bible that Jesus was the first creation.

Colossians 1:15-21
"And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities " all things have been created by Him and for Him.

We now see how as a creator of all things he bore a responsibility for its outcome. The creation story ended in disaster. Adam and Eve were poorly equipped to deal with the smarter talking serpent. They failed. But the fault was on their creator for their failure which is how karmic justice was applied. And blame was also passed on to Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve through their many cycle of rebirths improved their Karma. But Jesus had to meet his karmic justice all at once when he was born as Jesus. It will take many more cycles of rebirths before Jesus can reach the level of Buddha. This is why Jesus spoke of his second coming to the generation he was addressing. Even here we see there are delays and very slow progress. But Karmic justice will be met.

Only a Buddhist applies what is taught consistently across all life well aware that Karmic Justice is never denied.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2017 10:50:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/6/2017 10:41:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Continued from previous post.

So what did Jesus do in his previous life that so damaged his Karma in the recorded life that terminated in his crucifixion?

Karmic Justice applied to Jesus, evidence from scriptures.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Matthew 26:65"Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.
66"What do you think?"
"He is worthy of death," they answered.
67"Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists.Others slapped him 68"and said, "Prophesy to us, Messiah. Who hit you?"

Mark 15:24 And they nailed him to the cross. They divided up his clothes and threw dice to see who would get them. 25 They nailed him up at nine o'clock in the morning. 26 The charge against him - the king of the jews - was printed on a poster.

It is said in the Bible that Jesus was the first creation.

Colossians 1:15-21
"And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities " all things have been created by Him and for Him.

We now see how as a creator of all things he bore a responsibility for its outcome. The creation story ended in disaster. Adam and Eve were poorly equipped to deal with the smarter talking serpent. They failed. But the fault was on their creator for their failure which is how karmic justice was applied. And blame was also passed on to Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve through their many cycle of rebirths improved their Karma. But Jesus had to meet his karmic justice all at once when he was born as Jesus. It will take many more cycles of rebirths before Jesus can reach the level of Buddha. This is why Jesus spoke of his second coming to the generation he was addressing. Even here we see there are delays and very slow progress. But Karmic justice will be met.

Only a Buddhist applies what is taught consistently across all life well aware that Karmic Justice is never denied.

There is a way to escape the karmic cycle, Harikrish: devote oneself to the sensitivities of the conscience, both in compassion for others and defense of one's conscience. In doing this, one receives the compassion of the Singularity of Infinite Light and is freed from the karmic rebirth cycle. I do commend you, however, for seeing the falsities of the Abrahamic religion. That's a start. Finish it with more compassion for others, not as well off as yourself.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2017 1:34:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/6/2017 10:50:05 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 11/6/2017 10:41:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Continued from previous post.

So what did Jesus do in his previous life that so damaged his Karma in the recorded life that terminated in his crucifixion?

Karmic Justice applied to Jesus, evidence from scriptures.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Matthew 26:65"Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.
66"What do you think?"
"He is worthy of death," they answered.
67"Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists.Others slapped him 68"and said, "Prophesy to us, Messiah. Who hit you?"

Mark 15:24 And they nailed him to the cross. They divided up his clothes and threw dice to see who would get them. 25 They nailed him up at nine o'clock in the morning. 26 The charge against him - the king of the jews - was printed on a poster.

It is said in the Bible that Jesus was the first creation.

Colossians 1:15-21
"And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities " all things have been created by Him and for Him.

We now see how as a creator of all things he bore a responsibility for its outcome. The creation story ended in disaster. Adam and Eve were poorly equipped to deal with the smarter talking serpent. They failed. But the fault was on their creator for their failure which is how karmic justice was applied. And blame was also passed on to Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve through their many cycle of rebirths improved their Karma. But Jesus had to meet his karmic justice all at once when he was born as Jesus. It will take many more cycles of rebirths before Jesus can reach the level of Buddha. This is why Jesus spoke of his second coming to the generation he was addressing. Even here we see there are delays and very slow progress. But Karmic justice will be met.

Only a Buddhist applies what is taught consistently across all life well aware that Karmic Justice is never denied.

There is a way to escape the karmic cycle, Harikrish: devote oneself to the sensitivities of the conscience, both in compassion for others and defense of one's conscience. In doing this, one receives the compassion of the Singularity of Infinite Light and is freed from the karmic rebirth cycle. I do commend you, however, for seeing the falsities of the Abrahamic religion. That's a start. Finish it with more compassion for others, not as well off as yourself.

As the most spiritual member on DDO I am obligated to spritually shame those who fall short of their obligations. I am aware with great powers come great responsibilities.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2017 2:50:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jesus uses the typical atheist argument. If you cannot accept the evidence we can see of evolution, how can you believe in something (God) where there is no evidence of his existence.

John 3:12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

Proves Jesus argued like an atheist.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2017 2:12:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There are a few rituals that Jesus introduced such as the washing of feet, the eating of flesh and blood represented by bread and wine and claiming he was from an alien world. All this suggests Jesus was an atheist who did not hold the same religious beliefs of his time.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2017 6:58:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2017 5:51:56 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/15/2017 10:28:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Some of you have been complaining that the links provided by our most spiritual moron champ don't work. He has fixed them. But remember, he is the international spiritual racist moron champion.

Here is a list of his......ahem...scholarly....... discourses.

All links can be referenced.

Most Spiritual moron racist discusses Spirituality
http://www.debate.org...

Why Muslims don't need a champion moron.
http://www.debate.org...

Harikrish for most spiritual moron racist Champion
http://www.debate.org...

Pick Harikrish as your international spiritual moron racist championship
http://www.debate.org...

I hate Jews.
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

How to be like Jehovah's Witnesses
http://www.debate.org...

Is Hari a partial liar or a full liar.
http://www.debate.org...

confession: I have mental illness
http://www.debate.org...

Does trolling make sense.
http://www.debate.org...

Who is Hari's favorite Whore?
http://www.debate.org...

Moron justice.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is a liar and a moron.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is an mental patient.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus appeared to me.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus is King.
http://www.debate.org...

duh!! Bran dem. Dey luk alak.
http://www.debate.org...

BOG choses Hari. A lovefest.
http://www.debate.org...

Africans, africans, africans, africans, africans, afri........
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is confused.
http://www.debate.org...

All morons please sign here
http://www.debate.org...

Michael Jackson kissed me.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari relinquished his sanity
http://www.debate.org...

Spiritual racist paradox explained
http://www.debate.org...

How to deal with morons
http://www.debate.org...

The Moron Gene.
http://www.debate.org...

Evidence for Bigfoot, finally!
https://www.debate.org...

If Hari was not mentally ill, what would Africans do?
https://www.debate.org...

How to deal with Spiritual racist morons?
https://www.debate.org...

The Bible is absolutely fact!
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2017 3:13:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2017 6:58:41 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/16/2017 5:51:56 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/15/2017 10:28:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:


Just calling you an African has brought out your worst jungle instincts. WoW!! Look at all the venom you have released. Why is it bothering you that much being called an African? African is the correct word for those from the dark continent.

It is true nothing good ever came out of Africa. All the world sees is the starving diseased and desperate faces of Africans on TV seeking donations. Africans looked so much happier then as slaves.

Anyone can see you are distorting my posts and links. Why are you so upset being called an African when you say you are from Africa in your profile and even wear an African mask to hide you dark ugly face.

You cannot change the fact nothing good ever came out of Africa. But at least you can be proud you remain in Africa and saved us the aggravation of dealing with another out of Africa Black Lives Matter poster boy!!

Here is a list of Harikrish's scholarly discourses.

All links can be referenced.

Most Spiritual discusses Spirituality
http://www.debate.org...

Why Muslims need a champion here.
http://www.debate.org...

Harikrish for Christian Champion
http://www.debate.org...

Pick Harikrish as your Championship
http://www.debate.org...

Jews were not prophet killers.
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

How to deal with Jehovah's Witnesses
http://www.debate.org...

Is Preterism partial lies or full lies.
http://www.debate.org...

Bible lacks concept of mental illness
http://www.debate.org...

Does the bible make sense.
http://www.debate.org...

Who is the Whore of Babylon in Revelations?
http://www.debate.org...

Karmic justice.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus was an alcoholic.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus was a SOB (Son of a Bitch)
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus was an atheist.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus was crucified not sacrificed, duh!!
http://www.debate.org...

BOG chosen believers.
http://www.debate.org...

Davidic covenant is a literal fulfilment
http://www.debate.org...

God is the author of confusion.
http://www.debate.org...

All Hindus please sign here
http://www.debate.org...

Michael is no Jesus
http://www.debate.org...

God relinquished his authority
http://www.debate.org...

Christian paradox explained
http://www.debate.org...

How to deal with Preterism.
http://www.debate.org...

The God Gene.
http://www.debate.org...

Evidence for evolution, finally!
https://www.debate.org...

If Adam was Charlie Gard, what would God do?
https://www.debate.org...

How to deal with Jehovah's Witnesses?
https://www.debate.org...

The Bible is alternate facts!
http://www.debate.org...

Hinduism is the only true religion.
https://www.debate.org...

African are slaves to Christianity because of white Christisn masters.
http://www.debate.org...

Below is an example of Ethang5 an African who cannot deal with the fact he was called an African and has spewed venomous distortions against Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO. Just more evidence African slaves never fully adjusted to lives outside of slavery and why White Americans carry guns when they are around them and why cops shoot first before approaching them.

Some of you have been complaining that the links provided by our most spiritual moron champ don't work. He has fixed them. But remember, he is the international spiritual racist moron champion.

Here is a list of his......ahem...scholarly....... discourses.

All links can be referenced.

Most Spiritual moron racist discusses Spirituality
http://www.debate.org...

Why Muslims don't need a champion moron.
http://www.debate.org...

Harikrish for most spiritual moron racist Champion
http://www.debate.org...

Pick Harikrish as your international spiritual moron racist championship
http://www.debate.org...

I hate Jews.
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

How to be like Jehovah's Witnesses
http://www.debate.org...

Is Hari a partial liar or a full liar.
http://www.debate.org...

confession: I have mental illness
http://www.debate.org...

Does trolling make sense.
http://www.debate.org...

Who is Hari's favorite Whore?
http://www.debate.org...

Moron justice.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is a liar and a moron.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is an mental patient.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus appeared to me.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus is King.
http://www.debate.org...

duh!! Bran dem. Dey luk alak.
http://www.debate.org...

BOG choses Hari. A lovefest.
http://www.debate.org...

Africans, africans, africans, africans, africans, afri........
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is confused.
http://www.debate.org...

All morons please sign here
http://www.debate.org...

Michael Jackson kissed me.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari relinquished his sanity
http://www.debate.org...

Spiritual racist paradox explained
http://www.debate.org...

How to deal with morons
http://www.debate.org...

The Moron Gene.
http://www.debate.org...

Evidence for Bigfoot, finally!
https://www.debate.org...

If Hari was not mentally ill, what would Africans do?
https://www.debate.org...

How to deal with Spiritual racist morons?
https://www.debate.org...

The Bible is absolutely fact!
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2017 4:27:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2017 3:13:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/16/2017 6:58:41 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Below is an example of Ethang5 an African who cannot deal with the fact he was called an African....

But you also called him a slave. Are you shying away from that now? Are you going to give up your title as DDO's most spiritual racist moron?

Please say no.

...and has spewed venomous distortions against Harikrish the most spiritual racist moron on DDO.

Harikrish - Nothing good comes out of Africa. They should all be slaves. You use an African mask to hide your ugly dark face.

You would know about spewing venom I guess.

Just more evidence African slaves never fully adjusted to lives outside of slavery and why White Americans carry guns when they are around them and why cops shoot first before approaching them.

No venom here. But that little African child found naked in your bed was very lucky.

You have been distorting my posts.

No sir. I cannot change your posts. What you call "distortions" were posted by YOU. Please, if you are starting to come out of your mental fog and are starting to realize that showing everyone your verulent racism is not that smart, put thoughts like that out of your mind. Embrace your stupidity moron. You are the spiritual racist moron champion. Hold your head up.

Some of you have been complaining that the links provided by our most spiritual moron champ don't work. He has fixed them. But remember, he is the international spiritual racist moron champion.

Here is a list of his......ahem...scholarly....... discourses posted by the moron champ himself.

Most Spiritual moron racist discusses Spirituality
http://www.debate.org...

Why Muslims don't need a champion moron.
http://www.debate.org...

Harikrish for most spiritual moron racist Champion
http://www.debate.org...

Pick Harikrish as your international spiritual moron racist championship
http://www.debate.org...

I hate Jews.
http://www.debate.org...

Bring Racism Back!
http://www.debate.org...

How to be like Jehovah's Witnesses
http://www.debate.org...

Is Hari a partial liar or a full liar.
http://www.debate.org...

Confession: I have mental illness
http://www.debate.org...

Does trolling make sense.
http://www.debate.org...

Who is Hari's favorite Whore?
http://www.debate.org...

Moron justice.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is a liar and a moron.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is an mental patient.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus appeared to me.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus is King.
http://www.debate.org...

duh!! Bran dem. Dey luk alak.
http://www.debate.org...

BOG choses Hari. A lovefest.
http://www.debate.org...

Africans, africans, africans, africans, africans, afri........
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is confused.
http://www.debate.org...

All morons please sign here
http://www.debate.org...

Michael Jackson kissed me.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari relinquished his sanity
http://www.debate.org...

Spiritual racist paradox explained
http://www.debate.org...

How to deal with morons
http://www.debate.org...

The Moron Gene.
http://www.debate.org...

Evidence for Bigfoot, finally!
https://www.debate.org...

If Hari was not mentally ill, what would Africans do?
https://www.debate.org...

How to deal with Spiritual racist morons?
https://www.debate.org...

The Bible is absolutely fact!
https://www.debate.org...

Enjoy this blast of racism from the master, DDO's international most spiritual racist moron.

Seig Heil!
https://media.giphy.com...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2017 6:05:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2017 4:27:01 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/16/2017 3:13:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/16/2017 6:58:41 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Below is an example of Ethang5 an African who cannot deal with the fact he was called an African....

But you also called him a slave. Are you shying away from that now? Are you going to give up your title as DDO's most spiritual racist moron?

Please say no.

You must be talking about Pastor Ray Hagins. . How Africans became slaves to Christians and Christianity.
https://youtu.be...

I did say the world is getting tired of looking at Africans starving and dying from diseases. They looked so much happier then as slaves to white christian masters. You have been nostalgic for those good old days ever since I reminded you that you have seen better days.

...and has spewed venomous distortions against Harikrish the most spiritual racist moron on DDO.

Harikrish - Nothing good comes out of Africa. They should all be slaves. You use an African mask to hide your ugly dark face.

You would know about spewing venom I guess.

Just more evidence African slaves never fully adjusted to lives outside of slavery and why White Americans carry guns when they are around them and why cops shoot first before approaching them.

No venom here. But that little African child found naked in your bed was very lucky.

There are no Africans in my neighbourhood or even my country. Lol! Harikrish, Hindu name from India. Ding! Ding!

You have been distorting my posts.

No sir. I cannot change your posts. What you call "distortions" were posted by YOU. Please, if you are starting to come out of your mental fog and are starting to realize that showing everyone your verulent racism is not that smart, put thoughts like that out of your mind. Embrace your stupidity moron. You are the spiritual racist moron champion. Hold your head up.

Some of you have been complaining that the links provided by our most spiritual moron champ don't work. He has fixed them. But remember, he is the international spiritual racist moron champion.

Here is a list of Harikrish's scholarly discourses.

Most Spiritual discusses Spirituality
http://www.debate.org...

Why Muslims need a champion.
http://www.debate.org...

Harikrish for most spiritual Champion
http://www.debate.org...

Pick Harikrish as your championship
http://www.debate.org...

None of the links below have any posts from Harikrish. You are the typical African stuck on stupid after your white Christian masters left.

I hate Jews.
http://www.debate.org...

Bring Racism Back!
http://www.debate.org...

How to be like Jehovah's Witnesses
http://www.debate.org...

Is Hari a partial liar or a full liar.
http://www.debate.org...

Confession: I have mental illness
http://www.debate.org...

Does trolling make sense.
http://www.debate.org...

Who is Hari's favorite Whore?
http://www.debate.org...

Moron justice.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is a liar and a moron.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is an mental patient.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus appeared to me.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus is King.
http://www.debate.org...

duh!! Bran dem. Dey luk alak.
http://www.debate.org...

BOG choses Hari. A lovefest.
http://www.debate.org...

Africans, africans, africans, africans, africans, afri........
http://www.debate.org...

Hari is confused.
http://www.debate.org...

All morons please sign here
http://www.debate.org...

Michael Jackson kissed me.
http://www.debate.org...

Hari relinquished his sanity
http://www.debate.org...

Spiritual racist paradox explained
http://www.debate.org...

How to deal with morons
http://www.debate.org...

The Moron Gene.
http://www.debate.org...

Evidence for Bigfoot, finally!
https://www.debate.org...

If Hari was not mentally ill, what would Africans do?
https://www.debate.org...

How to deal with Spiritual racist morons?
https://www.debate.org...

The Bible is absolutely fact!
https://www.debate.org...

Enjoy this blast of racism from the master, DDO's international most spiritual racist moron.

Seig Heil!
https://media.giphy.com...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 12:11:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
There are so many attacks on Jesus. Christians are beginning to believe Jesus is an atheist because they are certainly not defending Jesus.

Someone even called Jesus a SOB RACIST. Wow!!

Click on link if you don't believe this could happen on DDO.
http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 5:41:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A Christian white nationalist was responsible for the massacre at the Tree for Life Synagogue.

Was this a repeat of Jesus's attacks on the religious institutions of his time because Jesus was an atheist. What does that make Christian white nationalist who hate Jews and condemns them just like Jesus did?

Jesus Condemns the Pharisees and the Teachers of the Law of Moses in Matthew 23.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 5:49:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
A Christian white nationalist was responsible for the massacre at the Tree for Life Synagogue.

Was this a repeat of Jesus's attacks on the religious institutions of his time because Jesus was an atheist. What does that make Christian white nationalist who hate Jews and condemns them just like Jesus did?

Jesus Condemns the Pharisees and the Teachers of the Law of Moses in Matthew 23.

Every attack on the Jewish community just makes Israel stronger. They can increase the rhetoric that they are the "persecuted people" of the world, When in fact every human being who lives on this planet is persecuted. It feeds their rhetoric that they can continue to brutalize the Palestinians who use peashooters compared to Isreal's military, Which has been made strong by the U. S.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 5:58:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
A Christian white nationalist was responsible for the massacre at the Tree for Life Synagogue.

Was this a repeat of Jesus's attacks on the religious institutions of his time because Jesus was an atheist. What does that make Christian white nationalist who hate Jews and condemns them just like Jesus did?

Jesus Condemns the Pharisees and the Teachers of the Law of Moses in Matthew 23.

Every attack on the Jewish community just makes Israel stronger. They can increase the rhetoric that they are the "persecuted people" of the world, When in fact every human being who lives on this planet is persecuted. It feeds their rhetoric that they can continue to brutalize the Palestinians who use peashooters compared to Isreal's military, Which has been made strong by the U. S.

During its long history, Jerusalem has been attacked 52 times, Captured and recaptured 44 times, Besieged 23 times, And destroyed twice.

Don't Jews have the right to defend themselves and throw in a little payback. I agree it's a bit misdirected. Their real haters are White Christians.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 6:07:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
A Christian white nationalist was responsible for the massacre at the Tree for Life Synagogue.

Was this a repeat of Jesus's attacks on the religious institutions of his time because Jesus was an atheist. What does that make Christian white nationalist who hate Jews and condemns them just like Jesus did?

Jesus Condemns the Pharisees and the Teachers of the Law of Moses in Matthew 23.

Every attack on the Jewish community just makes Israel stronger. They can increase the rhetoric that they are the "persecuted people" of the world, When in fact every human being who lives on this planet is persecuted. It feeds their rhetoric that they can continue to brutalize the Palestinians who use peashooters compared to Isreal's military, Which has been made strong by the U. S.

During its long history, Jerusalem has been attacked 52 times, Captured and recaptured 44 times, Besieged 23 times, And destroyed twice.

Don't Jews have the right to defend themselves and throw in a little payback. I agree it's a bit misdirected. Their real haters are White Christians.

I don't blame the Jews for what they are today in Isreal, I blame the satanist Jehovah and the black serpent Jesus. The Jews have become the new Nazis. Yes, They have their enemies, But so does every country in the world, Practically. Israel is doing very well in the blind support that they receive by the upper echelons of the western world's governments. And it is because the satanist Jehovah and the black serpent Jesus supports them, Period. I have nothing against liberal Jews, Who hate what is going on in Israel today. They have many wonderful things to offer the people of the earth. What I hate is the fundamental mindset that is sweeping the globe and destroying life. Jehovah and Jesus are death. The current Israel government is death.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 6:21:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
A Christian white nationalist was responsible for the massacre at the Tree for Life Synagogue.

Was this a repeat of Jesus's attacks on the religious institutions of his time because Jesus was an atheist. What does that make Christian white nationalist who hate Jews and condemns them just like Jesus did?

Jesus Condemns the Pharisees and the Teachers of the Law of Moses in Matthew 23.

Every attack on the Jewish community just makes Israel stronger. They can increase the rhetoric that they are the "persecuted people" of the world, When in fact every human being who lives on this planet is persecuted. It feeds their rhetoric that they can continue to brutalize the Palestinians who use peashooters compared to Isreal's military, Which has been made strong by the U. S.

During its long history, Jerusalem has been attacked 52 times, Captured and recaptured 44 times, Besieged 23 times, And destroyed twice.

Don't Jews have the right to defend themselves and throw in a little payback. I agree it's a bit misdirected. Their real haters are White Christians.

I don't blame the Jews for what they are today in Isreal, I blame the satanist Jehovah and the black serpent Jesus. The Jews have become the new Nazis. Yes, They have their enemies, But so does every country in the world, Practically. Israel is doing very well in the blind support that they receive by the upper echelons of the western world's governments. And it is because the satanist Jehovah and the black serpent Jesus supports them, Period. I have nothing against liberal Jews, Who hate what is going on in Israel today. They have many wonderful things to offer the people of the earth. What I hate is the fundamental mindset that is sweeping the globe and destroying life. Jehovah and Jesus are death. The current Israel government is death.

But America has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel. Americans have the guns but not enough white nationalists. Is Trump the great recruiter?
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 6:24:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
A Christian white nationalist was responsible for the massacre at the Tree for Life Synagogue.

Was this a repeat of Jesus's attacks on the religious institutions of his time because Jesus was an atheist. What does that make Christian white nationalist who hate Jews and condemns them just like Jesus did?

Jesus Condemns the Pharisees and the Teachers of the Law of Moses in Matthew 23.

Every attack on the Jewish community just makes Israel stronger. They can increase the rhetoric that they are the "persecuted people" of the world, When in fact every human being who lives on this planet is persecuted. It feeds their rhetoric that they can continue to brutalize the Palestinians who use peashooters compared to Isreal's military, Which has been made strong by the U. S.

During its long history, Jerusalem has been attacked 52 times, Captured and recaptured 44 times, Besieged 23 times, And destroyed twice.

Don't Jews have the right to defend themselves and throw in a little payback. I agree it's a bit misdirected. Their real haters are White Christians.

I don't blame the Jews for what they are today in Isreal, I blame the satanist Jehovah and the black serpent Jesus. The Jews have become the new Nazis. Yes, They have their enemies, But so does every country in the world, Practically. Israel is doing very well in the blind support that they receive by the upper echelons of the western world's governments. And it is because the satanist Jehovah and the black serpent Jesus supports them, Period. I have nothing against liberal Jews, Who hate what is going on in Israel today. They have many wonderful things to offer the people of the earth. What I hate is the fundamental mindset that is sweeping the globe and destroying life. Jehovah and Jesus are death. The current Israel government is death.

But America has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel. Americans have the guns but not enough white nationalists. Is Trump the great recruiter?

The only thing worse then a right-wing government in the U. S. Is a satanic Clinton administration.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 3:27:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
From the Scriptures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, And I will raise it again in three days. "

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was from an alien world.
John 8:23 I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place. "

Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, A man of suffering, And familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, When they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, Because of the Son of Man.

Jesus on the cross mocked the God of the Bible.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " (which means "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? ").

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, Humanly speaking, Ended in failure, The failure of the cross. "

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, If it is possible, May this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, But as you will. "

He was not directing people to God, He was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christisns on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist. . . . . . Harikrish.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 5:27:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
isocratus wrote:
Does God have an atheistic section?
===
'Everybody creates his God according to his own image and spirit
If triangles made a God they would give him three sides
/ Charles de Montesquieu. Persian Letters, 1721 /
#
If physicists made a God they would give him
concrete physical and mathematical parameters.
Is it possible?
===

Does God have atheistic section? Yes it does and scriptures provide the evidence.

From the Scriptures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, And I will raise it again in three days. "

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was from an alien world.
John 8:23 I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place. "

Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, A man of suffering, And familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, When they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, Because of the Son of Man.

Jesus on the cross mocked the God of the Bible.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " (which means "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? ").

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, Humanly speaking, Ended in failure, The failure of the cross. "

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, If it is possible, May this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, But as you will. "

He was not directing people to God, He was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christisns on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist. . . . . . Harikrish.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.