Total Posts:373|Showing Posts:361-373|Last Page
Jump to topic:

A challenge to all Christians

Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2018 10:44:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Harikrish has NOT presented scriptural verses that challenge the Christian teachings of original sin and how death came into the world. He has twisted and distorted the scriptures and its original language to give us a false reading of the account in Genesis.

But the scriptures are not aligned with Christian teachings.

The OT and the NT are perfectly consistent with each other for they have the same Spirit who has "breathed" out his truth.

God explains what each tree offered with a warning.

Now you deviate from the facts. What warning is given for the tree of life? None.

I said with a warning. Learn to read you ignorant mutt.

Please refrain from using name calling. It is not an argument although it does reveal your heart which is sinful and also which feels backed into a corner for your false teaching. And your implication was that the warning referred to what God said about the trees.

You are on the correct path. But you have deleted a word "surely". In the Hebrew language, This word "surely" is better translated as "dying". This means a better translation is "when you eat it, You dying, Die. " If you knew your Hebrew which clearly you do not, You would realise this is specific covenantal language. And is used many times in many places in the OT and the NT. It means here that the type of death, That Adam will suffer is covenantal death, That eventually will end in physical death. English translators sometimes mistakenly call this spiritual death but it is quite different. Covenantal death is well known in many ancient cultures and even in many modern countries. It occurs when a son or a wife so breaches the family trust that they are put out of the family. Surely, You have heard the saying of a Father to his son, "you are no longer my child, From now on you are dead to me". This is what occurs here. Banishment from the garden and excommunication from the tree of life, So he must die physically as well.

Adam and Eve did not surely die or dying die. When they ate the forbidden fruit. They went on to live 900 more years.

Adam and Eve did die. They died by covenant on the day they ate the fruit. And they died physically many years later. Why the second death here? Because they were cut off from the tree of life.

The talking serpent corrects Eve understanding about the poisonous tree of knowledge.
Genesis 3:Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, "You must not eat from any tree in the garden"? "

2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, And you must not touch it, Or you will die. ""

I disagree. The serpent did not correct Eve. He was deliberately confusing her and making her question what God had commanded. In her frustration she has exaggerated what God has said and added the words "you shall not even touch it". Satan was tempting her to do what she would like for herself. This is really not that different from what you are doing right now.

God did say "you must not free from the tree of knowledge of good and evil". And he also said when you eat it, You will SURELY DIE. " Please see my explanation - which is the OT explanation as well.

Adam and Eve did not surely die or dying die. When they ate the forbidden fruit. They went on to live 900 more years.

Yes they did. They died by way of breaking the covenant. Your continued ignorance of this is revealing that you are not theologically adept.

Not a dilemma at all. God spoke the truth. Satan misrepresented and distorted the truth, Just like Eve did. Eve herself added extra words, (a little like you are doing) she said "God did not even want her to touch it. ". This is not what God said.

1. Eat the forbidden fruit and you will die according to God to Adam.
2. Eat from it and their eyes will be opened and they will be like God knowing good and evil according to the serpent to, Eve.

God told Adam to eat the forbidden fruit was to surely die. Adam did die. The record shows he was kicked out of the garden and was no longer considered God's heir or child. By eating of the fruit, Their eyes were opened - but it came with the consequence of immediate death. Adam and Eve became like God only in the sense that now they were doing things their own way and they would decide for themselves what good and evil were. Their death, Their separation from God, Was the cost of not obeying God and of wanting to be their own god. Physical death came later because they were cut off from life.

2. They did not die after eating the forbidden fruit. So God was lying.

You continue your fraud. And your ignorance of Hebrew language and middle eastern culture. The OT and the NT both talk of a greater death than physical death. It is the death that comes by way of being put out of your family.

3. God confirms in scriptures he was lying because he offers the same explanation as the serpent offered to Eve :" Eat from it and your eyes will be opened and you will be like God knowing good and evil. "

Again you are incorrect. Before they ate the fruit they both knew good and evil. Both were made in the image of God, God's law written on their hearts. Not only this, God said "eat the fruit and you will surely die. " They knew it was wrong to eat the fruit. When it talks about their eyes being opened - it was in relation to themselves, Now being able to determine what good and evil is - apart from God. Hence their first act was to look at each other say - we are naked and we are ashamed. Human wisdom said nakedness was bad whereas God had made them naked and they were not ashamed and God has said it was very good. This is what this is referring to and it the only plausible and probable explanation of the text. Your interpretation is not possible because it denies tha

God did not lie. Adam and Eve both died a covenantal death on that day that they were kicked out of the garden and out of God's family. The fact that God agreed that their eyes were opened is not a lie. God did not need to explain this to Adam. Confirming it afterwards - does not change this - he said to his other persons - not to Adam. In any event it was satan who was tempting Adam with the temptation of godhood, But even then it was a fraud.

You are agreeing Adam and Eve were created mortal and would eventual die because of their mortality no matter what they ate. If the forbidden fruit was poisonous they would have died in the day they ate it as God had warned. But they ate and did not die on that day. They went on to live 900 more years.

When God made Adam and Eve, They were made mortal just like the animals. To live forever they needed to access the tree of life. Yet they chose death first, Thinking it would make them divine. Yet their resultant death reveals that Satan had misled them about divinity. They ought to have asked the question: how will we be like God? Like many today, They assumed it meant great power and immortality and were wrong. It was about authority and about who makes the rules. Adam's choice brought death and destruction. As the proverb says, The path of a man leads to destruction.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2018 11:25:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish has NOT presented scriptural verses that challenge the Christian teachings of original sin and how death came into the world. He has twisted and distorted the scriptures and its original language to give us a false reading of the account in Genesis.

But the scriptures are not aligned with Christian teachings.

The OT and the NT are perfectly consistent with each other for they have the same Spirit who has "breathed" out his truth.

God explains what each tree offered with a warning.

Now you deviate from the facts. What warning is given for the tree of life? None.

I said with a warning. Learn to read you ignorant mutt.

And your implication was that the warning referred to what God said about the trees.

I even detailed the warning which was specific to one tree. Learn to read you mutt.

You are on the correct path. But you have deleted a word "surely". In the Hebrew language, This word "surely" is better translated as "dying". This means a better translation is "when you eat it, You dying, Die. " If you knew your Hebrew which clearly you do not, You would realise this is specific covenantal language. And is used many times in many places in the OT and the NT. It means here that the type of death, That Adam will suffer is covenantal death, That eventually will end in physical death. English translators sometimes mistakenly call this spiritual death but it is quite different. Covenantal death is well known in many ancient cultures and even in many modern countries. It occurs when a son or a wife so breaches the family trust that they are put out of the family. Surely, You have heard the saying of a Father to his son, "you are no longer my child, From now on you are dead to me". This is what occurs here. Banishment from the garden and excommunication from the tree of life, So he must die physically as well.

Adam and Eve did not surely die or dying die. When they ate the forbidden fruit. They went on to live 900 more years.

Adam and Eve did die. They died by covenant on the day they ate the fruit. And they died physically many years later. Why the second death here? Because they were cut off from the tree of life.

You admitted they died because they were created mortal. They were no different than the animals and other living creatures that were also created mortal.

The talking serpent corrects Eve understanding about the poisonous tree of knowledge.
Genesis 3:Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, "You must not eat from any tree in the garden"? "

2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, And you must not touch it, Or you will die. ""

I disagree. The serpent did not correct Eve. He was deliberately confusing her and making her question what God had commanded. In her frustration she has exaggerated what God has said and added the words "you shall not even touch it". Satan was tempting her to do what she would like for herself. This is really not that different from what you are doing right now.

God did say "you must not free from the tree of knowledge of good and evil". And he also said when you eat it, You will SURELY DIE. " Please see my explanation - which is the OT explanation as well.

Adam and Eve did not surely die or dying die. When they ate the forbidden fruit. They went on to live 900 more years.

Yes they did. They died by way of breaking the covenant. Your continued ignorance of this is revealing that you are not theologically adept.

God was simply caught lying. The knowledge of good and evil did not kill them, They became like God.

1. Eat the forbidden fruit and you will die according to God to Adam.
2. Eat from it and their eyes will be opened and they will be like God knowing good and evil according to the serpent to, Eve.

God told Adam to eat the forbidden fruit was to surely die. Adam did die. The record shows he was kicked out of the garden and was no longer considered God's heir or child. By eating of the fruit, Their eyes were opened - but it came with the consequence of immediate death. Adam and Eve became like God only in the sense that now they were doing things their own way and they would decide for themselves what good and evil were. Their death, Their separation from God, Was the cost of not obeying God and of wanting to be their own god. Physical death came later because they were cut off from life.

2. They did not die after eating the forbidden fruit. So God was lying.

You continue your fraud. And your ignorance of Hebrew language and middle eastern culture. The OT and the NT both talk of a greater death than physical death. It is the death that comes by way of being put out of your family.

3. God confirms in scriptures he was lying because he offers the same explanation as the serpent offered to Eve :" Eat from it and your eyes will be opened and you will be like God knowing good and evil. "

Again you are incorrect. Before they ate the fruit they both knew good and evil. Both were made in the image of God, God's law written on their hearts. Not only this, God said "eat the fruit and you will surely die. " They knew it was wrong to eat the fruit. When it talks about their eyes being opened - it was in relation to themselves, Now being able to determine what good and evil is - apart from God. Hence their first act was to look at each other say - we are naked and we are ashamed. Human wisdom said nakedness was bad whereas God had made them naked and they were not ashamed and God has said it was very good.
God loved naked women. He eventually raped Mary to produce an illegitimate bastard name Jesus.

They were only made in the image (appearance) of God. God put the knowledge of good and evil in a tree. He also gave another tree the power to give eternal life. Adam and Eve were create dumb and mortal.


God did not lie. Adam and Eve both died a covenantal death on that day that they were kicked out of the garden and out of God's family. The fact that God agreed that their eyes were opened is not a lie. God did not need to explain this to Adam. Confirming it afterwards - does not change this - he said to his other persons - not to Adam. In any event it was satan who was tempting Adam with the temptation of godhood, But even then it was a fraud.

You are agreeing Adam and Eve were created mortal and would eventual die because of their mortality no matter what they ate. If the forbidden fruit was poisonous they would have died in the day they ate it as God had warned. But they ate and did not die on that day. They went on to live 900 more years.

When God made Adam and Eve, They were made mortal just like the animals. To live forever they needed to access the tree of life. Yet they chose death first, Thinking it would make them divine. Yet their resultant death reveals that Satan had misled them about divinity. They ought to have asked the question: how will we be like God? Like many today, They assumed it meant great power and immortality and were wrong. It was about authority and about who makes the rules. Adam's choice brought death and destruction. As the proverb says, The path of a man leads to destruction.

They sought knowledge and became like God. God fearing this stopped them from living forever by denying them acess to the tree of life.
But he sent Jesus to offer man eternal life again if they followed jesus's teaching of good and evil. Go figure divine stupidity.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2018 12:59:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Revelation 21

A New Heaven and a New Earth
21 Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth, "[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, And there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, The new Jerusalem, Coming down out of heaven from God, Prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Look! God"s dwelling place is now among the people, And he will dwell with them. They will be his people, And God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death"[b] or mourning or crying or pain, For the old order of things has passed away. "

5 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new! " Then he said, "Write this down, For these words are trustworthy and true. "

6 He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, The Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, And I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, The unbelieving, The vile, The murderers, The sexually immoral, Those who practice magic arts, The idolaters and all liars"they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death. "

Both heaven and earth were judged and in the final days gutted and replaced with a new heaven and earth. So how did the earth's stench reach heaven? It appears Jesus carried it there.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2018 5:23:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Holy infinite infinity batman! We've just been challenged to read the world's longest written OP. To the batcave Robin. We don't have time to know what we already know, I just don't know what that means.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2018 7:20:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Holy infinite infinity batman! We've just been challenged to read the world's longest written OP. To the batcave Robin. We don't have time to know what we already know, I just don't know what that means.

You can get your head and cognitive disability fixed at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 2:25:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Correction, Challenge to all remaining Christians.

Ha ha ha ha ha

I soundly refuted your initial and opening position.

Man was created mortal. Interestingly your old buddy does not agree with you. LOL!

By the way God did not lie. He said man would die on the day he ate of the fruit and he did die. You still fail to understand covenantal death. Just as you misunderstand covenantal resurrection. LOL! It is so easy to refute you.

You really need to learn your Hebrew.

Imagine trying to put a English definition from the 21st century onto a Hebrew idiom of millennia ago? Only an ignorant Hindu would do something so stupid.

Try looking up the word for knowledge as well in the Hebrew while you are doing some research. To know good and evil is not just hearing and understanding. Remember the demons know or believe in God - but this knowledge or belief is not the same as knowledge and belief in God as they ought to.

The Older English bibles used to use the word "know" in a particular sense - And Adam knew his wife and they had a son and called him ". .

Go back and learn how to read. LOL Ha Ha Ha

You are the one who is challenged. But then again - you are insecure. Pathetic.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 3:02:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Correction, Challenge to all remaining Christians.

Ha ha ha ha ha

I soundly refuted your initial and opening position.

Man was created mortal. Interestingly your old buddy does not agree with you. LOL!

By the way God did not lie. He said man would die on the day he ate of the fruit and he did die. You still fail to understand covenantal death. Just as you misunderstand covenantal resurrection. LOL! It is so easy to refute you.

Adam and Eve lived longer than most humans. Adam about 930 years. So God did lie just as the talking serpent said. They would not die but become like Gods knowing good and evil.

Being created mortal they died when their mortal days were spent because God denied them access to the tree of life when he banished them from the Garden that would have allowed them to live forever.

You really need to learn your Hebrew.
You need to read the bible. They have English versions that say the same thing.

Imagine trying to put a English definition from the 21st century onto a Hebrew idiom of millennia ago? Only an ignorant Hindu would do something so stupid.

Imagine the people of his time did not understand Jesus because he spoke in parables.
But Genesis was written before Jesus. Read your bible Pastor Tradesecret.

Try looking up the word for knowledge as well in the Hebrew while you are doing some research. To know good and evil is not just hearing and understanding. Remember the demons know or believe in God - but this knowledge or belief is not the same as knowledge and belief in God as they ought to.

The Older English bibles used to use the word "know" in a particular sense - And Adam knew his wife and they had a son and called him ". .

Go back and learn how to read. LOL Ha Ha Ha

You are the one who is challenged. But then again - you are insecure. Pathetic.
You are a self confessed pimp, Pervert and sex deviant preacher. We have your confession.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 3:54:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Adam and Eve lived longer than most humans. Adam about 930 years. So God did lie just as the talking serpent said. They would not die but become like Gods knowing good and evil.

Being created mortal they died when their mortal days were spent because God denied them access to the tree of life when he banished them from the Garden that would have allowed them to live forever.


The bible is a covenant book - because God is a covenant God. His people were the covenant people. God relates to them by covenant. People who die by covenant are necessarily dead physically. Writing someone out of a will is to die by covenant, Yet the people are still alive. God wrote Adam and Eve out of his covenant - to God they were dead. You need to learn your Hebrew culture duh! The way back to life was via the tree of life - Jesus.

Did they know good and evil after eating the fruit? Yes. But what does this mean? It means that now they were intimate with deciding what good and evil was. Clearly they knew it was wrong to eat the fruit or the so called temptation of Satan was a waste of time. The first act of their knew knowledge was to call what was good evil. God has called nakedness good - but Adam and Eve decided it was bad so they clothed themselves in leaves. Unfortunately sin cannot simply be covered over. Sin has to be purged. And the only way it can be purged is with the like - death. The wages of sin is death - death is the only thing that can purge sin. Hence, God's act of killing the animal to provide new clothes for them. An act that pointed to Jesus' death on the cross - his death to purge the sins of the world. The animal sacrifice in the garden could no more pay for their sin than they could. This required an act of God.

This too can be your freedom and destiny. You too can embrace the only one who can save you from your sins - from your loneliness - from your fragility - from your insecurity. It does not have to be this way - Jesus is the only key that will unlock God's grace for you.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 5:13:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Adam and Eve lived longer than most humans. Adam about 930 years. So God did lie just as the talking serpent said. They would not die but become like Gods knowing good and evil.

Being created mortal they died when their mortal days were spent because God denied them access to the tree of life when he banished them from the Garden that would have allowed them to live forever.


The bible is a covenant book - because God is a covenant God. His people were the covenant people. God relates to them by covenant. People who die by covenant are necessarily dead physically. Writing someone out of a will is to die by covenant, Yet the people are still alive. God wrote Adam and Eve out of his covenant - to God they were dead. You need to learn your Hebrew culture duh! The way back to life was via the tree of life - Jesus.

Did they know good and evil after eating the fruit? Yes. But what does this mean? It means that now they were intimate with deciding what good and evil was. Clearly they knew it was wrong to eat the fruit or the so called temptation of Satan was a waste of time. The first act of their knew knowledge was to call what was good evil. God has called nakedness good - but Adam and Eve decided it was bad so they clothed themselves in leaves. Unfortunately sin cannot simply be covered over. Sin has to be purged. And the only way it can be purged is with the like - death. The wages of sin is death - death is the only thing that can purge sin. Hence, God's act of killing the animal to provide new clothes for them. An act that pointed to Jesus' death on the cross - his death to purge the sins of the world. The animal sacrifice in the garden could no more pay for their sin than they could. This required an act of God.

This too can be your freedom and destiny. You too can embrace the only one who can save you from your sins - from your loneliness - from your fragility - from your insecurity. It does not have to be this way - Jesus is the only key that will unlock God's grace for you.

Adam and Eve were created mortal. They needed the tree of life to allow them to live forever. God denied them access to the tree of life after he banished them from the Garden of Eden. So God brought death into the world.

It is ridiculous for the Gospels to teach man will have eternal life by just accepting a Jewish illegitimate bastard name Jesus died for their sins 2000 years ago. Human sacrifice was banned by God.
The way to eternal life was the tree of life that would allow man to life forever. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, Knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, And live forever. "

23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.

24 After he drove the man out, He placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life

Jesus was not a substitute for the tree of life. His first suggestion for eternal life was his disciples should eat him. His followers were disgusted that Jesus was advocating they cannibalize him.

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, You have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

John 6:60 On hearing it, Many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it? "

66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 3:58:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, The exhaustive long thread delved off into outer space when Catholic Corrupted deliberately mistranslated Gen 2:9.

Yahweh knows it is insanely difficult for the ET to make sense of the Bible with all the manipulations of moonlight religions. They need to stay close to the Law of One. The love, Light, And forgiveness of the Infinite Creator has worked well for them for 150, 000 years to put the dragon on a tight community leash to removing all coveting and thieves from society by their chip technology to manage the "community" of "peaceful happy slaves". It works because the Infinite Creator invented the Law of One for the Cosmic Eternal War to continue in mortality. Therefore, Ra (Lucifer) could work in peace with mortal on the genetic reengineering solution to mortal death.

That said, The translation of the Hebrew is the trouble by misusing the word "tree" vs "trees":

Gen 2:9 NIV
The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree[s] of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.


Gen 2:9 NKJV (corrected)
And out of the ground the Lord God made the trees grow that are pleasant to the sight and good for food. The trees of life were in the midst of the garden and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

There was not "one" tree of life but all of them were "trees of life" except one. That is why God did not tell them to not eat of the "tree of life" for the idea was fabricated to invent the dumb atonement and testament doctrines.

The Hebrew experts can see the Hebrew words for "tree" or "trees" are different but they remain silent because their hearts told them to be quiet. It was not time to end the Cosmic War. The Hebrew concordances IN ENGLISH claim they are the same Hebrew word in Gen 2:9, But they are not identical in the original Hebrew.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 4:27:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Furthermore, Our Father in Heaven used His Way of perception deception and told a half-truth based on mortality. Ra (Lucifer) as a childish God not knowing the purpose of mortality told the 100% truth as He saw it.

The Luciferians should comprehend the Father best. They use His Way of "perception deception" to hide the truth to be the leaders of the world with money power and control. Surprise! They only need to ask what would happen if they were not prudent and did not hide the truth about the money power from the public. Those who have not managed money power are clueless (exept prudent parents with children know to hide the money power). The leaders are prudent and hide the truth about the money. Controlled economic and financial narratives are much easier "for the public's own good".

Isaiah 29:14
. . . And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 9:15:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The exhaustive long thread delved off into outer space when Catholic Corrupted deliberately mistranslated Gen 2:9.

Yahweh knows it is insanely difficult for the ET to make sense of the Bible with all the manipulations of moonlight religions. They need to stay close to the Law of One. The love, Light, And forgiveness of the Infinite Creator has worked well for them for 150, 000 years to put the dragon on a tight community leash to removing all coveting and thieves from society by their chip technology to manage the "community" of "peaceful happy slaves". It works because the Infinite Creator invented the Law of One for the Cosmic Eternal War to continue in mortality. Therefore, Ra (Lucifer) could work in peace with mortal on the genetic reengineering solution to mortal death.

That said, The translation of the Hebrew is the trouble by misusing the word "tree" vs "trees":

Gen 2:9 NIV
The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree[s] of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.


Gen 2:9 NKJV (corrected)
And out of the ground the Lord God made the trees grow that are pleasant to the sight and good for food. The trees of life were in the midst of the garden and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

There was not "one" tree of life but all of them were "trees of life" except one. That is why God did not tell them to not eat of the "tree of life" for the idea was fabricated to invent the dumb atonement and testament doctrines.

Every translation of Genesis 2:9 say it is 'tree of life' as in singular tree. You bankrupted yourself. You cannot bankrupt the bible.

The Hebrew experts can see the Hebrew words for "tree" or "trees" are different but they remain silent because their hearts told them to be quiet. It was not time to end the Cosmic War. The Hebrew concordances IN ENGLISH claim they are the same Hebrew word in Gen 2:9, But they are not identical in the original Hebrew.
The only cosmic war that is going on is in your head Anon.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.