Jump to topic:

Christianity's role in African Slavery

Ks1Astro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 7:28:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well the term SJW is a term given to a far left or communist individual or organization -LGBTQ and BLM Innocence Project etc. Which I know there is a lot of them in Canada because Trudeau got reelected and dude wore BLACKFACE! They would Draw and Quarter Trump if anything like that came out about him.
But what Province do you reside in. I'm guessing Ontario or Quebec.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 8:24:43 PM
Ks1Astro wrote:
Well the term SJW is a term given to a far left or communist individual or organization -LGBTQ and BLM Innocence Project etc. Which I know there is a lot of them in Canada because Trudeau got reelected and dude wore BLACKFACE! They would Draw and Quarter Trump if anything like that came out about him.
But what Province do you reside in. I'm guessing Ontario or Quebec.

I am from Ontario. But I have travelled across Canada.

Americans love to give medals especially war medals even though America had to withdraw from every war they engaged in humiliated. Vietnam, N Korea, Cuba (Bay of Pigs), Iraq, And now Syria and soon to be Afghanistan are good examples.

Now they are backing out from trade deals, Climate change, Human rights and nuclear treaty with Iran. But the medals are still being awarded for bravery and sacrifice. Go figure!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 10:06:54 PM
Ks1Astro wrote:
I need to ask you what political ideology you associate with.

I voted for PM Trudeau that would make me a liberal.
Astro2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2019 12:34:55 AM
Oh so you vote liberal but you really are a conservative because real liberals would be terrified to say what you say (Expect for Trudeau). You"re against gay people at least I think and you believe in a religion. And you sometimes use the N word. You probably vote for economic reasons. Do you agree with Reparations if you were American. Do you agree with passing Law that says you must keep your kid a tranny if they want to be. Also forcing a kid to be a Tranny.
Do you like Drag Queens teaching kids how to twerk.
Do you agree with Womanization and Queerization of young kids Tv shows and Media. Do you Think Global Warming is Real? I don"t. I think it"s all BS!
Astro2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2019 12:44:57 AM
But you have stocks and stuff so you probably vote for best economic candidate. And Trumps Tweets may not be your cup of tea but, It"s not Dons fault this country is going to crap. Just look around you the Blackwashing of famous white fiction characters and the Distasteful depiction whites make minorities feel like they are still owed something. And them to believe that racism is still thriving in America and elsewhere when it"s the other way around. Whites are becoming Victims.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2019 3:04:50 AM
Astro2 wrote:
And I"m sorry for ranting lol I can get a little carried away!

That is perfectly ok. It shows you are passionate about some things.
I guess being a liberal in America carries many connotations.
I simply stated without condition. "I voted for PM Trudeau that would make me a liberal. "
We have 3 major political parties Liberal, Conservative and NDP. I checked liberal without conditions.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2019 6:21:34 PM
Astro2 wrote:
But you have stocks and stuff so you probably vote for best economic candidate. And Trumps Tweets may not be your cup of tea but, It"s not Dons fault this country is going to crap. Just look around you the Blackwashing of famous white fiction characters and the Distasteful depiction whites make minorities feel like they are still owed something. And them to believe that racism is still thriving in America and elsewhere when it"s the other way around. Whites are becoming Victims.

Whites are indeed victims. 50 of the women Bill Cosby raped were white women. Cosby is black and his target was white women.
So blacks either hate whites or they hate their black colour and take it on whites.

There are hardly any cases of black women being raped by white men. I am sure black women hate white men for ignoring them. Given a choice they would love white men to hate them and rape them like blacks do to white women.

So however you look at black hatred it emanates from black men and black women.

My research continues. . .
Astro2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2019 2:13:38 AM
I also don"t like how a lot of black people I know think that all cops are out to shoot and kill everyone. I think it"s hysteria.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2019 3:19:57 AM
Astro2 wrote:
I also don"t like how a lot of black people I know think that all cops are out to shoot and kill everyone. I think it"s hysteria.

Which is really the basis of my research. If you know blacks are self loathing haters and there is evidence for it. How could anyone feel safe being near blacks? We are no longer dealing with just their black colour and nergroid appearance. We also have to deal with deep rooted psychological archetypical self loathing hate that is more than skin deep.

Look at the extent Ethang has gone to deny he is black even though he confessed about his life in Ghana and his repeated admission he is ashamed to be African which he backs with his disparaging comments about his African country and African people. No one asked him to go public with his disdain for Africans. But being surrounded by whites he lived out his most terrified nightmare. He started pretending he is white. Hence his denial.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

But does that make him dangerous? Note. He has called everyone who disagree with him a moron or stupid. He still does that even after he was exposed for being a very black slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. That is like a black attacking the authorities after he is busted. Police see them as black because they are black. Blacks should see themselves as blacks too. They should not need help doing that. Look at how many years it has taken nigger Ethang to accept he black.
A cop hold a gun does not have to be that patient.

African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is twice that of white women.
Seeing blacks outside of prisons is an anomaly that police have to deal with. It doesn't help when they are attacked by blacks in public.

Pretending to be white is not a solution. Being the stereotype black is not a solution either.
But I did a similar research on antisemitism and arrived as a possible suggestion that the Jews overlook despite embracing 613 commandments.

613 commandments
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/104859/

There are a lot of dos and don'ts in the 613 commandments. But I could not find any commandment that tells Jews to be 'likeable'. With 3000 years of persecution, Expulsion and antisemitism, One would think a commandment to be 'likeable' might have help Jews overcome the burden of 613 commandments that still left them undeserving of proper recognition throughout their history.

I don't mean to be disparaging. But would adding one more commandment to be likeable to the existing 613 be so difficult?

I have great hope for you. Astro2. Learning is having the ability to modify behaviour.
Astro2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2019 3:34:49 AM
It shouldn"t be too hard. But I Completely Understand People like me are the minority in the black community. I know a lot of nice black people, But I know even more degenerate blacks. %75 children in one parent household isn"t helping either.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2019 4:54:23 AM
Astro2 wrote:
It shouldn"t be too hard. But I Completely Understand People like me are the minority in the black community. I know a lot of nice black people, But I know even more degenerate blacks. %75 children in one parent household isn"t helping either.

I think that is one of the main reasons holding blacks back. Even Obama called the black fathers MIA and sperm donors.

Makes it harder to see blacks as national leaders. Obama was the great exception. The audacity of Hope.
Ks1Astro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2019 9:01:29 PM
I can respect Obama. Although I don't agree with his political party I thinks he's a cool dude atleast when he's not bowing down to the left.
Alot of Black people in political positions mostly representitives says and do stupid crap.
But then again most black people are liberal/democrat/progressive so being that alone makes most do irrational things.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2019 9:15:11 PM
Ks1Astro wrote:
I can respect Obama. Although I don't agree with his political party I thinks he's a cool dude atleast when he's not bowing down to the left.
Alot of Black people in political positions mostly representitives says and do stupid crap.
But then again most black people are liberal/democrat/progressive so being that alone makes most do irrational things.

I believe Obama could have done so much more but he was held back by the Republican majority and leader Mitch McConnell.
Astro2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2019 4:31:36 AM
Obama was the last respectable democrat running for president. They are all jokes now.
I mean 9 month abortions lol are they crazy?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2019 3:13:54 PM
Astro2 wrote:
Obama was the last respectable democrat running for president. They are all jokes now.
I mean 9 month abortions lol are they crazy?

All the more reason to support Planned Parenthood.
All Trump is doing is tearing down Obama's legacy. Obama pulled America out from a second depression which saved America from a financial system collapse.
Astro2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2019 4:40:26 PM
Not even Obama supported 9 month abortion murder! 20 MILLION BLACK fetuses murdered since 1970. Totally ridiculous. It"s an easy way out for past mistakes. Nobody forced you to have sex!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2019 7:00:38 PM
Astro2 wrote:
Not even Obama supported 9 month abortion murder! 20 MILLION BLACK fetuses murdered since 1970. Totally ridiculous. It"s an easy way out for past mistakes. Nobody forced you to have sex!

With an IQ of 140 you seem to grasp things quickly.
Black women are 5 times more likely to have abortions than white women. Ethang has 3 daughters. The math would suggest there will be 15 times more abortions in his home than a similar white family.
The only reason his daughters are alive is someone told his wife Jesus owns and created her 3 daughters. So abortion was not an option for her.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Explain to nigger Ethang what his monthly social security will be for someone who has lived most of his life in Ghana Africa. Ethang is 58 years old.
Ethang has never worked in America so he has not earned any social security credits.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2019 8:54:38 PM
Ks1Astro wrote:
Thanks. I might be too smart for my own Sake!

It certainly has kept Ethang away from you. He is terrified of smart people. I have to repeatedly remind him Harikrish is a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. That he has nothing to fear the most spiritual member on DDO.

See link. Most spiritual discusses Spirituality.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/72658/

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.