Jump to topic:

HariKrish Is Indian *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 6:26:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This individual strongly believes that Indians are a superior race of people.
My belief is that we are all created equal.
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.
A racist feels he must try and belittle other races of people who he feels are a vital threat to his well being. Maybe this video will change his mind. What do you think.
See the disturbing link here. Comments. https://youtu.be...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 7:01:42 PM
At 2/7/2018 6:26:52 PM, inferno wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.
A racist feels he must try and belittle other races of people who he feels are a vital threat to his well being. Maybe this video will change his mind. What do you think.

I wonder what he will think once he sees this.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 7:31:30 PM
At 2/7/2018 7:01:42 PM, inferno wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

Hari is a sad narcissistic troll. He will be delighted to read your post as it means he is getting the attention he is so desperate for.
Di mortuis
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:09:08 PM
At 2/7/2018 7:31:30 PM, desmac wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

Hari is a sad narcissistic troll. He will be delighted to read your post as it means he is getting the attention he is so desperate for.

I realize this. He cannot be a happy person in any way with all of the hatred inside.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:10:33 PM
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

What a happy ending. All the children and adults are seen smiling at the end as more Indians come to their aid. On the military front India ranks 4th globally and is a nuclear power country and on tbe economic front India ranks 7th globally.

The Aftican continent receives the bulk of the world foreign aid annually and yet remains a basket case. "The World Bank reports the African region will receive $45 billion of the $75 billion allocated for development purposes. It says other recipients will include small Pacific island states threatened by climate change and fragile countries in the Western Hemisphere, such as Haiti."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:15:55 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:10:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

What a happy ending. All the children and adults are seen smiling at the end as more Indians come to their aid. On the military front India ranks 4th globally and is a nuclear power country and on tbe economic front India ranks 7th globally.

The Aftican continent receives the bulk of the world foreign aid annually and yet remains a basket case. "The World Bank reports the African region will receive $45 billion of the $75 billion allocated for development purposes. It says other recipients will include small Pacific island states threatened by climate change and fragile countries in the Western Hemisphere, such as Haiti."

You are trivializing humanity.
You are displaying hatred because you know there are others here better than you.
How would you feel if I told you how many women have told me they dont like Indian men because they have small penises. Doesnt sound too good now does it.
But I will spare you the details, as that type of approach to this subject is not my style.
I will let you wallow in your own misery with a smile.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:29:01 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:19:16 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Fight , Fight , Fight.

strangely enough, it always involves Hari
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:38:03 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:15:55 PM, inferno wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

You are displaying hatred because you know there are others here better than you.
How would you feel if I told you how many women have told me they dont like Indian men because they have small penises. Doesnt sound too good now does it.
But I will spare you the details, as that type of approach to this subject is not my style.

India has a population of 1.326 billion. Most population planners wish Indians would give their penis a rest.
If women like black dickss why is Bill Cosby charged with raping 50 white women and why is Africa the rape capital of the world?

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1,700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:41:03 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:29:01 PM, janesix wrote:
Fight , Fight , Fight.

Coincidence? Devine providence? Stupidity? You be the judge...
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:43:34 PM
Fight , Fight , Fight.

Now you know that isn't helping. Arguably very funny but not helping.
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:45:35 PM
Fight , Fight , Fight.

It isn't easy being a Brahmin and the most spiritual member on DDO. Everybody wants to kiss the enlightened feet of a Brahmin and embrace the abundance of Harikrish's aura.
Mama said there'll be days like this
There'll be days like this mama said
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:51:04 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:45:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Fight , Fight , Fight.

It isn't easy being a Brahmin and the most spiritual member on DDO. Everybody wants to kiss the enlightened feet of a Brahmin and embrace the abundance of Harikrish's aura.
Mama said there'll be days like this
There'll be days like this mama said

You choose your own behavior. Why not choose to be nice? It's not that hard.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 9:33:09 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:09:08 PM, inferno wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

I realize this. He cannot be a happy person in any way with all of the hatred inside.

For personal goals we have meditation and Yoga. For others we are obligated to spiritual shaming. That is how we manage Karmic balance.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 9:39:45 PM
At 2/7/2018 9:33:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

For personal goals we have meditation and Yoga. For others we are obligated to spiritual shaming. That is how we manage Karmic balance.

Spiritual shaming = Stalking and doxing.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 9:55:15 PM
At 2/7/2018 9:39:45 PM, Goldtop wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

Spiritual shaming = Stalking and doxing.

You left out the spiritual shamer who applies selective sources and methods.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 11:11:47 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:38:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

India has a population of 1.326 billion. Most population planners wish Indians would give their penis a rest.
If women like black dickss why is Bill Cosby charged with raping 50 white women and why is Africa the rape capital of the world?

Today Africa is:
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.

Hiding behind useless stats again. Come out if that closet Mr Oz. You don't impress me.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 11:13:43 PM
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

What a man reap that shall he also sew.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 11:32:54 PM
At 2/7/2018 11:11:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/7/2018 8:38:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

Today Africa is:

Hiding behind useless stats again. Come out if that closet Mr Oz. You don't impress me.

Millions have died from AIDS in Africa. Rape statistics are alarming considering 29% of the victims are under 15 and many contract AIDS from these encounters. Starvation is real in Africa and Libya selling African as slaves is trending. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa is a historic fact.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 11:46:01 PM
At 2/7/2018 11:13:43 PM, inferno wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

The Brahmin are the highest of the four Hindu castes, made up of priests and scholars of Vedic literature and their traditional occupation is to concern themselves with the spiritual guidance of the people, conduct rites at marriages, births, deaths and other auspicious occasions. Karmic Justice has rewarded Brahmins for generations. Brahmins are a good example of Karmic Justice.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 11:49:24 PM
At 2/7/2018 11:46:01 PM, Harikrish wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

The Brahmin are the highest of the four Hindu castes, made up of priests and scholars of Vedic literature and their traditional occupation is to concern themselves with the spiritual guidance of the people, conduct rites at marriages, births, deaths and other auspicious occasions.

People who can't hold a job or are simply lazy and unemployable.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 11:54:17 PM
At 2/7/2018 11:49:24 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 2/7/2018 11:46:01 PM, Harikrish wrote:
A racist is a coward.
A racist is insecure.

The Brahmin are the highest of the four Hindu castes, made up of priests and scholars of Vedic literature and their traditional occupation is to concern themselves with the spiritual guidance of the people, conduct rites at marriages, births, deaths and other auspicious occasions.

People who can't hold a job or are simply lazy and unemployable.

You just described the people Trump lumped together as from Sh!thole countries. Hindus are not on his travel ban list.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 12:33:53 AM
It isn't easy being a Brahmin and the most spiritual member on DDO.

Harikrish believes that if you give yourself a title everyone will also believe it and respect you. Of course, if we look to see what comprises a Brahmin, it's clear Harikrish is far from being one.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

And, he just copies and pastes from websites

http://www.peoplegroupsindia.com...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 2:35:41 PM
At 2/8/2018 12:33:53 AM, Goldtop wrote:

Harikrish believes that if you give yourself a title everyone will also believe it and respect you. Of course, if we look to see what comprises a Brahmin, it's clear Harikrish is far from being one.

Brahmin does not need to be redefined. Everyone knows who and what a Brahmin is and Harikrish is a good example. Harikrish has used his scholarship to champion many causes and allowed the spiritually shamed to kiss pictures of his enlightened feet. Others have embraced the abundance of his brilliant aura.
To honour Harikrish a thread has been started by inferno who as the name implies is heading to a place reserved for misguided Christians
There is no downside to being a Brahmin and the privileged life is in a Brahmins Karma a reward that is both deserving and generational.
There is a growing disillusionment in past religious leaders and deities. The people want someone who is alive and accessible, someone they can talk to and kiss his feet and other parts, someone who takes away their tormenting experiences. This thread ' Harikrish is Indian' is a modest start. Please do not go tripping over each other....Hariktish.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 3:06:04 PM
HariKrish Is Indian
Damn I wish I'd known that you fuking moron.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 4:12:27 PM
At 2/8/2018 2:35:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/8/2018 12:33:53 AM, Goldtop wrote:

Harikrish is a good example. ... the spiritually shamed ...

Those whom Harikrish has stalked and doxed.
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 5:33:59 PM
At 2/8/2018 5:11:11 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
It can't be easy being Hindu in a religious forum.

How so? Or at least in what way that is not shared by any belief structure?
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 5:40:40 PM
Only a Hindu can point to an alternative for Christians who worship a Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross for his blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.; "Dead Jews cannot forgive sins."
Jesus washed and kissed the feet of his disciples...People seek out Brahmins like Harikrish to kiss his feet. As Trump would say:"I would have liked Jesus more if he didn't get crucified."
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 5:51:52 PM
At 2/8/2018 5:40:40 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Only a Hindu can point to an alternative for Christians who worship a Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross for his blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.; "Dead Jews cannot forgive sins."
Jesus washed and kissed the feet of his disciples...People seek out Brahmins like Harikrish to kiss his feet. As Trump would say:"I would have liked Jesus more if he didn't get crucified."

Why would anyone who is not hindu care about your unconfirmed status, which it is at least on this site, as a brahmin? What if by contrast you feel that a caste system is immoral and can even be dehumanizing to those nearer the bottom of said caste system?
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.