Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
Total Posts:287|Showing Posts:31-60|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 4:28:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/20/2018 11:44:52 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 2/20/2018 11:37:51 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 9:57:01 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 2/19/2018 7:34:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre is for those Christians and Muslims who have been disproportionately shamed into submission to their faith and are in need of a spiritual detoxification program that is both free and effective

Good intentions sometimes have unintended consequences and a familiar problem is shaming, specifically the shaming of people, both Christian and otherwise.

Shaming them into becoming better Christians (or at the very least, a Christian). Shaming them for their sins. Shaming them for their choices. Shaming them for not living up to a certain standard. Shaming them for not upholding expectations. Shaming people for reasons even I can't conjure up. Shaming in the name of faith and religion. Shaming for the sake of shaming. Friends, shaming people into making choices or following up on decisions or acting on their conscience or into living for Jesus is no way for the church to conduct its mandate.

Harikrish applies therapeutic spiritual shaming that not only corrects the harmful effects of past shaming, but reinforces self esteem, a can do spirit and recharged vigour to rejoin the human race.

All sessions will be interactive where the public can participate. This promotes real life solutions and develops practical adaptation skills that can be measured in real time.

To safeguard against members becoming addicted to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming, sessions will be designed to suit the persons threshold levels for pain, emotional detachment and mental development.

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

This has confirmed for me that Harikrish (hail Christ) is a troll. I am actually kicking myself for not seeing it earlier, but better late than never.

He plays on the decency of good people who are reluctant to judge harshly and tend to think positively of others. All of them recoil at the unexpected stench.

A sound observation. And I'll bet he loves every minute of it as it seems his primary source of self-satisfaction.

It is a thankless job but somebody has to do it. I had to withdraw from seeking the moderator position because there is little point in moderating functioning idiots and Shitholes. Therapeutic spiritual shaming is a replacement therapy for those with past shaming experiences that resulted in severe trauma.

The Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre is generating unusually high traffic and interest. Come get your head slapped for free.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 5:10:47 PM
At 2/20/2018 4:28:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:

It is a thankless job but somebody has to do it.

That isn't even remotely true.

I had to withdraw from seeking the moderator position because there is little point in moderating functioning idiots and Shitholes. Therapeutic spiritual shaming is a replacement therapy for those with past shaming experiences that resulted in severe trauma.

You have about as much chance of being a moderator as the horse you've beaten to death.

The Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre is generating unusually high traffic and interest.

Interest? Lol. It's nothing more than another one of your self-appointed ego inflated delusions.

Just substitute the terms "traffic and interest" with "hilarity and laughter".

Come get your head slapped for free.

Don't forget the stalking and doxing, those are free, too.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 5:32:23 PM
Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre is for those Christians and Muslims who have been disproportionately shamed into submission to their faith and are in need of a spiritual detoxification program that is both free and effective

Good intentions sometimes have unintended consequences and a familiar problem is shaming, specifically the shaming of people, both Christian and otherwise.

Shaming them into becoming better Christians (or at the very least, a Christian). Shaming them for their sins. Shaming them for their choices. Shaming them for not living up to a certain standard. Shaming them for not upholding expectations. Shaming people for reasons even I can't conjure up. Shaming in the name of faith and religion. Shaming for the sake of shaming. Friends, shaming people into making choices or following up on decisions or acting on their conscience or into living for Jesus is no way for the church to conduct its mandate.

Harikrish applies therapeutic spiritual shaming that not only corrects the harmful effects of past shaming, but reinforces self esteem, a can do spirit and recharged vigour to rejoin the human race.

All sessions will be interactive where the public can participate. This promotes real life solutions and develops practical adaptation skills that can be measured in real time.

To safeguard against members becoming addicted to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming, sessions will be designed to suit the persons threshold levels for pain, emotional detachment and mental development.

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

This has confirmed for me that Harikrish (hail Christ) is a troll. I am actually kicking myself for not seeing it earlier, but better late than never.

He plays on the decency of good people who are reluctant to judge harshly and tend to think positively of others. All of them recoil at the unexpected stench.

A sound observation. And I'll bet he loves every minute of it as it seems his primary source of self-satisfaction.

Actually there is no religion involved in anything I have ever put forward. There is no God or deities, only understanding of how the cosmos works from a practical/functional standpoint. The Hindu approach has taken the exact same stance for thousands of years and they continue to do so. All I do is strip Brahma/Vishnu/Shiva caricatures back into what they denote; just as all fictional characters in all "religions" are based on principles. No religion involved when everything is stripped.

Taking the central characters out of Hinduism leaves one with nothing but human platitudes. You do worse by substitution your convoluted new age worldview which you have poorly thought out to replace what for centuries was appreciated as transcendental aspirations.

You do the same with the bible the greatest story ever told and the best seller of all times with your convoluted new age worldview which are poorly thought out to replace what for centuries was appreciated as divinely inspired.

You don't have the academic qualifications or the intellectual wherewithal to string a set of coherent ideas together to make an intelligent presentation of viable concepts that might be worthwhile to consider. Instead all you do is throw in your poorly digested material from the Bible and other sacred texts into a word salad game that stroke the wonderment in the dept of your stupidity.

The only profundity awaiting the reader is your total incoherence and divorce from reality and facts.

Harikrish.....
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 6:35:14 PM
At 2/20/2018 3:31:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/20/2018 9:54:20 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 9:49:54 AM, Willows wrote:
At 2/20/2018 7:07:06 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 1:52:24 AM, Willows wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:45:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/19/2018 11:56:08 PM, Willows wrote:

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

I wonder. Does your detox centre offer skin bleaching?

No, you must be looking for Michael Jacksons clinic. But if you are black and bothered by it. Harikrish therapeutic spiritual shaming will get you to start thinking white. And opportunities to come will increase.

Thinking white.
https://a4-images.myspacecdn.com...

From black.
https://pbs.twimg.com...
Is this how your clients look when they graduate from your centre?
https://cdn.nashvillescene.com...

Lol. I get your joke, but of course they won't all resemble hari. Some will look normal.
Oh, so some will look like atheists then. You have a heck of a challenge in front of you.

We have special glasses that makes us able to tell atheists just by looking at them. ; )

Trump at 71 doesn't even wear glasses but he identified black Shitholes.

Yes, and you being a brown Indian hindu slob from the slums of calcutta would qualify nicely.

Say cheese! Trump was talking about too.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 6:44:14 PM

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

No. We thank you.

I had to withdraw from seeking the moderator position because there is little point in moderating functioning idiots and Shitholes.

That or Max accounted the winners while you were blabbering about being chosen. It was funny.

Therapeutic spiritual shaming is a replacement therapy for those with past shaming experiences that resulted in severe trauma.

Lol. This idiot really thought Max would consider him! Don't worry Hari, you will always be our moron Hindu racist champion troll. No one will take that crown from you.

The Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre is generating unusually high traffic and interest.

Yes. And all of them praising you and complimenting your good sense.

We're here. Slap away mutt. We're in awe of your prowess. My God what a clueless moron.
TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 6:49:42 PM
At 2/20/2018 5:32:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Taking the central characters out of Hinduism leaves one with nothing but human platitudes. You do worse by substitution your convoluted new age worldview which you have poorly thought out to replace what for centuries was appreciated as transcendental aspirations.

The narratives and figures associated to/with the underlying unifying science of light are meant to serve as a means to make things accessible to people in an interim - until they derive the true meaning. It is intended to temporarily serve as a bridge. For example, Krishna did not actually exist; the same is true for Jesus - they are both caricatures of the same principle.

You do the same with the bible the greatest story ever told and the best seller of all times with your convoluted new age worldview which are poorly thought out to replace what for centuries was appreciated as divinely inspired.

It's all the same story reconfigured with different figures. The parallels which exist in all iterations underline the same principles that retell the same story over and over.

You don't have the academic qualifications or the intellectual wherewithal to string a set of coherent ideas together to make an intelligent presentation of viable concepts that might be worthwhile to consider. Instead all you do is throw in your poorly digested material from the Bible and other sacred texts into a word salad game that stroke the wonderment in the dept of your stupidity.

This is word salad.

The only profundity awaiting the reader is your total incoherence and divorce from reality and facts.

Well it seems to demand your attention as you always reply. I challenge you to ignore my posts from now on. I'll bet you can not do it.

Harikrish.....

"Hail Christ"
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 6:54:49 PM
At 2/20/2018 5:10:47 PM, Goldtop wrote:

I had to withdraw from seeking the moderator position because there is little point in moderating functioning idiots and Shitholes. Therapeutic spiritual shaming is a replacement therapy for those with past shaming experiences that resulted in severe trauma.

You have about as much chance of being a moderator as the horse you've beaten to death.

Interest? Lol. It's nothing more than another one of your self-appointed ego inflated delusions.

You are the one looking for treatment from your past shaming experiences, that is why you are posting here. Once you submit details about your condition you can proceed to getting your head slapped for free. Typical procedure.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 6:59:15 PM

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

Actually there is no religion involved in anything I have ever put forward. There is no God or deities, only understanding of how the cosmos works from a practical/functional standpoint.

Are trolls practical or functional?

The Hindu approach has taken the exact same stance for thousands of years and they continue to do so.

Got to keep those poor suckers poor. Or those fat snobbish Brahmins would have to get off their diffs and work.

All I do is strip Brahma/Vishnu/Shiva caricatures back into what they denote; just as all fictional characters in all "religions" are based on principles. No religion involved when everything is stripped.

All that is left is the evil caste system keeping Indians poor and exploited.

Taking the central characters out of Hinduism leaves one with nothing but human platitudes.

And demons. Let's not forget you worship demons too.

You do worse by substitution your convoluted new age worldview which you have poorly thought out to replace what for centuries was appreciated as transcendental aspirations.

And also appreciated as religious slavery too.

Which you call trash because it condemns demon worship. When did you appreciate it liar?

At least he didn't stoop to posting child pornography. In the stupidity stakes, you win troll.

The readers like him.

Harikrish..... moron racist troll.

You are awesome dude!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 7:17:03 PM
At 2/20/2018 6:49:42 PM, TheChristWithin wrote:

The narratives and figures associated to/with the underlying unifying science of light are meant to serve as a means to make things accessible to people in an interim - until they derive the true meaning. It is intended to temporarily serve as a bridge. For example, Krishna did not actually exist; the same is true for Jesus - they are both caricatures of the same principle.

Light is simply radiant energy and none of the mumbo jumbo you associate it with.

It's all the same story reconfigured with different figures. The parallels which exist in all iterations underline the same principles that retell the same story over and over.

So it is a story or the greatest story ever told. Do you really think you can change the story to reflect your worldview when people are very happy with the way it is and have been for thousands of years? No one remembers the nonsense you post.

This is word salad.

Which part for you not get?

Well it seems to demand your attention as you always reply. I challenge you to ignore my posts from now on. I'll bet you can not do it.

It's called therapeutic shaming detoxification. You have come here to get your head slapped for free several times already.

Harikrish.....

"Hail Christ"
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 7:25:03 PM
At 2/20/2018 6:35:14 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 3:31:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/20/2018 9:54:20 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 9:49:54 AM, Willows wrote:
At 2/20/2018 7:07:06 AM, ethang5 wrote:

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

No, you must be looking for Michael Jacksons clinic. But if you are black and bothered by it. Harikrish therapeutic spiritual shaming will get you to start thinking white. And opportunities to come will increase.

Thinking white.

From black.

Lol. I get your joke, but of course they won't all resemble hari. Some will look normal.
Oh, so some will look like atheists then. You have a heck of a challenge in front of you.

We have special glasses that makes us able to tell atheists just by looking at them. ; )

Yes, and you being a brown Indian hindu slob from the slums of calcutta would qualify nicely.

India is not on the travel ban list. Trump Jr is currently in India trying to drum up business. Black Shitholes is no longer a coded word. It's now universally accepted and the country of origin has been identified by Trump.
TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 7:29:52 PM
At 2/20/2018 7:17:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/20/2018 6:49:42 PM, TheChristWithin wrote:

Light is simply radiant energy and none of the mumbo jumbo you associate it with.

I suggest you read 'The Light of Egypt' by Thomas H. Burgoyne before suggesting something as ridiculous as "light is simply radiant energy".

So it is a story or the greatest story ever told. Do you really think you can change the story to reflect your worldview when people are very happy with the way it is and have been for thousands of years? No one remembers the nonsense you post.

The stories are fine. I just don't read them literally and extract their deeper meaning and discard the surface narrative which is the primitive vehicle. When you cross a body of water, you don't carry the boat with you. I'm sure you heard that before.

Which part for you not get?

I didn't get any of it, sorry.

It's called therapeutic shaming detoxification. You have come here to get your head slapped for free several times already.

Are you actually in Toronto? If so, I feel dirty for having lived in the same city as you for 5 years. I left because it was being over-run by idiot liberals. Looks like you are right at home there. Enjoy that.

Harikrish.....

"Hail Christ"
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 7:58:46 PM
At 2/20/2018 6:54:49 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/20/2018 5:10:47 PM, Goldtop wrote:

You are the one looking for treatment from your past shaming experiences, that is why you are posting here. Once you submit details about your condition you can proceed to getting your head slapped for free. Typical procedure.

Ah Harikrish, the hilarity and laughter you provide as an incompetent delusional boob always ceases to amaze me.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 8:17:02 PM
At 2/20/2018 7:25:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:

A namaste to all.

Except cow munchers, and women, and Pakistanis, and blacks, and dulits, and..... just forget it, he'll print out a list.

Harikrish.

Thinking white.

From black.

India is not on the travel ban list.

It's on that other list. The one of countries that end with "hole".

Trump Jr is currently in India trying to drum up business.

Maybe they can sell you some toilets. I here you have a shortage there. Have you seen the movie about it?

Black Shitholes is no longer a coded word.

Not since India qualified, no.

It's now universally accepted and the country of origin has been identified by Trump.

Then say cheese! He was talking about you too!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 3:02:14 AM
At 2/19/2018 8:45:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:
People are always looking for testimonials so they can gauge the effectiveness of a program.

I have provided links to lengthy exchanges between Harikrish and Dsjpk5. Dsjpk5 was treated to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming where he was repeatedly shown how scripturally ignorant he was. Dspk5 has finally agreed to join a bible study group on DDO.

Here is the Ink to his post to join the bible study program.
Ideas for a DDO Bble Study Group?
http://www.debate.org...

Exchanges between Harikrish and Dsjpk5.
Miracles links.

Pull the other leg, theists.

I said I'd join the group to get to know my fellow believers better, and to get a better understanding of their views. For you to say I want to join for any other reason is just you being your typical silly self.

I'm glad you provided a link to our discussion. It provides an insight to just how well I crushed all of your silly "arguments". I have to give you credit. It takes a lot of bravery to be willing to show everyone how badly you were defeated time after time by me. Good for you, little buddy!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 3:03:58 AM

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

Very good observation.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 5:13:35 AM
One troll acknowledging another. ^
Who would recognize their own kind any better? LOL.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 6:42:11 AM
At 2/21/2018 5:13:35 AM, dee-em wrote:

One troll acknowledging another. ^

Should I tell him Gentle Readers?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 6:47:17 AM
Cue the other persistent troll in the Religion forum. ^
LOL.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 7:03:18 AM
At 2/21/2018 6:47:17 AM, dee-em wrote:

Cue the other persistent troll in the Religion forum. ^
LOL.

Who would recognize their own kind any better?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 7:09:11 AM
Oh, you were recognized a long, long time ago and it wasn't immediate. LOL.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 7:29:01 AM
At 2/21/2018 7:09:11 AM, dee-em wrote:

Dee - one troll acknowledging another. ^

Ethan - Should I tell him Gentle Readers?

Dee - Cue the other persistent troll in the Religion forum. ^
LOL.

Ethan - Who would recognize their own kind any better?

Dee - Oh, you were recognized a long, long time ago and it wasn't immediate. LOL.

Whooooosh!

C'mon Gentle Reader, I know you were thinking the same thing as me.

"This guy sure laughs out loud a lot."
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 7:34:53 AM
That it went over the troll's head is no great surprise. LOL.

You see, this is what happens if you try and engage with a troll (even at a distance).

Bye, bye troll.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 7:54:51 AM
Just to clarify, this foolish troll still thinks that I wrote "only trolls can recognize another troll".
Whoosh indeed. LMAO
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 8:16:36 AM
At 2/21/2018 7:54:51 AM, dee-em wrote:

That it went over the troll's head is no great surprise. LOL.

You see, this is what happens if you try and engage with a troll (even at a distance).

Bye, bye troll.

Buh bye.

Just to clarify,.....

Oh. You again. That was quick.

...this foolish troll still thinks that I wrote "only trolls can recognize another troll".
Whoosh indeed. LMAO

Let's look at what you DID write.

Who would recognize their own kind any better?"

You seemed adept at troll recognition, having recognized and pointed out 2 in quick succession. Whoosh indeed.

Be sure you're actually leaving before you say goodbye this time. Those comebacks are awkward.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2018 9:37:14 AM
At 2/20/2018 3:20:40 PM, Harikrish wrote:

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

Thinking white.

From black.

Those are known Appalachian Hillbillies with genetic disorders. I only do therapeutic spiritual shaming and detoxification. Read the OP.
I did.
read my post...I said that this is what your clients would look like.

Come to think of it, those Hillbillies are very God-fearing folk.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 5:59:08 PM
At 2/20/2018 8:17:02 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/20/2018 7:25:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:

A namaste to all.

Except cow munchers, and women, and Pakistanis, and blacks, and dulits, and..... just forget it, he'll print out a list.

A namaste to all means all including Trump's defined Shitholes.
Harikrish.

Thinking white.

From black.

India is not on the travel ban list.

It's on that other list. The one of countries that end with "hole".

President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on Thursday's meeting told NBC News.

Trump Jr is in India looking for business. He skipped his fathers Shithole countries entirely.

Trump Jr is currently in India trying to drum up business.

Maybe they can sell you some toilets. I here you have a shortage there. Have you seen the movie about it?

Open air toilets Just like they gave in America called the great outdoors.
Black Shitholes is no longer a coded word.

Not since India qualified, no.

India is not on the Trump travel ban list.
It's now universally accepted and the country of origin has been identified by Trump as Shithole countries.

Then say cheese! He was talking about you too!
African Shithole humour I suppose. Trump was right referring to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries"
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 6:39:15 PM
At 2/21/2018 3:02:14 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 2/19/2018 8:45:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:
People are always looking for testimonials so they can gauge the effectiveness of a program.

I have provided links to lengthy exchanges between Harikrish and Dsjpk5. Dsjpk5 was treated to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming where he was repeatedly shown how scripturally ignorant he was. Dspk5 has finally agreed to join a bible study group on DDO.

Here is the Ink to his post to join the bible study program.
Ideas for a DDO Bble Study Group?

Exchanges between Harikrish and Dsjpk5.
Miracles links.

Pull the other leg, theists.

I said I'd join the group to get to know my fellow believers better, and to get a better understanding of their views. For you to say I want to join for any other reason is just you being your typical silly self.

More BS and lying from a Catholic.
Read the OP you mutt. It is about a Bible study group. It is an invitation to join a Bible Study group to study the bible. No one gives a damn about your Catholic views

Wylted wrote: "Who would be interested in joining or leading a DDO bible study group? We could meet in PM at our own convenience or something. How could we work this out?"

I'm glad you provided a link to our discussion. It provides an insight to just how well I crushed all of your silly "arguments". I have to give you credit. It takes a lot of bravery to be willing to show everyone how badly you were defeated time after time by me. Good for you, little buddy!
Dee-em said it best, you claim victory even when you are humiliated in defeat and insulted. Just like you see the pope's declaration Jesus's life ended in failure as a victory.

Lets visit what the Pope said:

The highest human official in the Catholic Church told parishioners at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York that Christ's human life ended in the failure of the cross.

"God sees to the fruits of our labors," Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Jesus lamented on the cross: My God, my God why have you forsaken me? You call his lamentation victory.
Lamentation definition: the passionate expression of grief or sorrow; weeping.

Here are other points I raised that show Jesu's life was a failure. Yet you argue they were victories. So not only are you scripturally ignorant, you are cognitively dysfunctional and all those labels Dee-em attached to you.

Does what the Pope said about Jesus's life ended in failure match with historical/scriptural facts?
1. Jesus was rejected by the very people he was sent to save. Check 1
2. Jesus was arrested, tried, convicted and crucified. Check 2.
3. His family thought he was a madman. Check 3.
4. He sought the destruction of the traditional family. Check 4.
5. He lied no one has gone to heaven except the son of Man wh came from heaven. Check 5.
6. His own disciples doubted him. Peter lied about him, judas betrayed him. Check 6.
7. On the cross he blamed God and felt betrayed and forsaken. Check 7
8. He was clueless most of his life and could not tell the disciples when the end would come. Check 8
9. Mary was promised Jesus would be a king and inherit the throne of his father David. Scriptures tell yes he is just a housekeeper living in his fathers house. Check 9.
10 Jesus promised he would return to fetch his believers so they would be with him. 2000 years have passed since the promise was made. Another broken promise. Check 10
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 6:43:14 PM
At 2/21/2018 9:37:14 AM, Willows wrote:
At 2/20/2018 3:20:40 PM, Harikrish wrote:

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

Thinking white.

From black.

Those are known Appalachian Hillbillies with genetic disorders. I only do therapeutic spiritual shaming and detoxification. Read the OP.
I did.
read my post...I said that this is what your clients would look like.

Come to think of it, those Hillbillies are very God-fearing folk.
So it is very unlikely they would seek treatment from Harikris's detox canter for their God fearing beliefs.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.