Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
Total Posts:287|Showing Posts:61-90|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre

Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 7:02:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2018 5:59:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:

President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on Thursday's meeting told NBC News.

Trump Jr is in India looking for business. He skipped his fathers Shithole countries entirely.

Yes, India has taken to Trump much like the red neck Conservatives who elected him.

Headlines of this trip are quite revealing of the Trump organization and India.

Donald Trump Jr.'s tour through India is staggeringly corrupt .

In India, Donald Trump Jr. sells America's integrity cheap.

Does Donald Trump Jr.'s India visit blur an ethical line?

Donald Trump Jr. Loves India's 'Poorest Of The Poor' Because They Smile.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 7:10:57 PM
At 2/22/2018 7:02:58 PM, Goldtop wrote:

President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on Thursday's meeting told NBC News.

Trump Jr is in India looking for business. He skipped his fathers Shithole countries entirely.

Yes, India has taken to Trump much like the red neck Conservatives who elected him.

Donald Trump Jr couldn't love India's 'Poorest Of The Poor' Because He is out there trying to do business obviously with the billionaire Indians. India at one time had the most billionaires in Asia until China pushed them to second place.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 7:54:08 PM
At 2/22/2018 7:10:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Donald Trump Jr couldn't love India's 'Poorest Of The Poor' Because He is out there trying to do business obviously with the billionaire Indians.

Of course, he sees them while driving through their towns in a limo. He insults everyone's intelligence because he's a Trump. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It seems India is embracing the buffoonery, just like the slack-jawed of the US.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 8:18:03 PM
At 2/20/2018 8:17:02 PM, ethang5 wrote:

A namaste to all.

Except cow munchers, and women, and Pakistanis, and blacks, and dulits, and..... just forget it, he'll print out a list.

A namaste to all means all including Trump's defined Shitholes.
Harikrish.

I wonder. Does your detox centre offer skin bleaching?

No, you must be looking for Michael Jacksons clinic. But if you are black and bothered by it. Harikrish therapeutic spiritual shaming will get you to start thinking white. And opportunities to come will increase.

Thinking white.
https://a4-images.myspacecdn.com...

From black.
https://pbs.twimg.com...
Is this how your clients look when they graduate from your centre?
https://cdn.nashvillescene.com...

Lol. I get your joke, but of course they won't all resemble hari. Some will look normal.

Oh, so some will look like atheists then. You have a heck of a challenge in front of you.

We have special glasses that makes us able to tell atheists just by looking at them. ; )

Trump at 71 doesn't even wear glasses but he identified black Shitholes.

Yes, and you being a brown Indian hindu slob from the slums of calcutta would qualify nicely.

Say cheese! Trump was talking about too.

India is not on the travel ban list.

It's on that other list. The one of countries that end with "hole".

Trump Jr is currently in India trying to drum up business.

Maybe they can sell you some toilets. I here you have a shortage there. Have you seen the movie about it?

Open air toilets Just like they gave in America called the great outdoors.
Black Shitholes is no longer a coded word.

Not since India qualified, no.

India is not on the Trump travel ban list.
It's now universally accepted and the country of origin has been identified by Trump as Shithole countries.

Then say cheese! He was talking about you too!

African Shithole humour I suppose.

No. Indian.

Trump was right referring to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries"

Hey moron troll, I see you're back from your job clerking at dacs. We missed you. Sell a lot of panties today?

I saw in another post where you made three posts in a row about people kissing your feet. You went on and on about it, then posted video you claimed were of people kissing your feet.

From my training I knew right away you have a foot fetish. I also know a foot fetish is a sign of low self-esteem. That fits in well with why you make these grandiose fantasies about being popular and competent. I don't know why I hadn't seen it before.

All your Hindu Brahmin slop may just be a cover for your fetish. That's rich. I've known a few foot fetishists before. They were creepy. Just like you.

Man how you must loath yourself! A Brown not who idolized white men and hates his color. Selling panties by day and pretending to be a higher caste online by night.

I even suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleaze who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.

DDO's moron hindu racist champion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 8:47:53 PM
At 2/22/2018 7:54:08 PM, Goldtop wrote:

Donald Trump Jr couldn't love India's 'Poorest Of The Poor' Because He is out there trying to do business obviously with the billionaire Indians.

Of course, he sees them while driving through their towns in a limo. He insults everyone's intelligence because he's a Trump. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It seems India is embracing the buffoonery, just like the slack-jawed of the US.

If he was expecting to see poor Indians while driving through the streets of India, he would have asked the billionaire Indians to come to the US. instead. But he knows he will be thrilled by the hospitality and splendour of Indians and that is why he is going to India and not the shithole African countries has father Trump warned Americans about.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 8:58:53 PM
At 2/22/2018 8:18:03 PM, ethang5 wrote:

A namaste to all.

Except cow munchers, and women, and Pakistanis, and blacks, and dulits, and..... just forget it, he'll print out a list.

Harikrish.

No, you must be looking for Michael Jacksons clinic. But if you are black and bothered by it. Harikrish therapeutic spiritual shaming will get you to start thinking white. And opportunities to come will increase.

Thinking white.

From black.

Lol. I get your joke, but of course they won't all resemble hari. Some will look normal.

Oh, so some will look like atheists then. You have a heck of a challenge in front of you.

We have special glasses that makes us able to tell atheists just by looking at them. ; )

Yes, and you being a brown Indian hindu slob from the slums of calcutta would qualify nicely.

Maybe they can sell you some toilets. I here you have a shortage there. Have you seen the movie about it?

It's now universally accepted and the country of origin has been identified by Trump as Shithole countries.

No. Indian.

Hey moron troll, I see you're back from your job clerking at dacs. We missed you. Sell a lot of panties today?

I saw in another post where you made three posts in a row about people kissing your feet. You went on and on about it, then posted video you claimed were of people kissing your feet.

From my training I knew right away you have a foot fetish. I also know a foot fetish is a sign of low self-esteem. That fits in well with why you make these grandiose fantasies about being popular and competent. I don't know why I hadn't seen it before.

All your Hindu Brahmin slop may just be a cover for your fetish. That's rich. I've known a few foot fetishists before. They were creepy. Just like you.

Man how you must loath yourself! A Brown not who idolized white men and hates his color. Selling panties by day and pretending to be a higher caste online by night.

I even suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleaze who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.

Just checked, you live in one of those Shithole countries (Ghana/Africa)
TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 9:21:24 PM
At 2/22/2018 8:58:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Just checked, you live in one of those shithole countries (Ghana/Africa)

If by 'shithole countries' he meant 'deep state CIA-backed destroyed wastelands', he may very well be right. Although of course you may not see that side of it because you're still living in a sort of fantasy land with the rest of the democrats.

Those countries are 'shitholes' because corrupt government/military entities embedded in America's own international foreign policy makers systemically destroy weak nations and extract profit (oil) from them, among other things.

Perhaps Trump is trying to finally unravel the nonsense JFK committed to unraveling
in the public record (not behind the scenes) and Trump "learned" from that mistake.

My God you fool look at the deception in the media. Where is that coming from? Where is this divisiveness? Could it be that major powers like Russia have sat back and watched the U.S. operate the way it has for decades and finally decide the U.S. has to do something serious about it before another war starts (which is what the deep state profits from).

It is all a war taking place in the public narrative/perception; whoever controls the narrative controls the 'show'. The deep state has been controlling it from within the U.S. in affiliation with rich families sitting atop their revenue-producing systems of control (religious or otherwise). The depth of the corruption would literally be "too much" for people take swallow/accept. The deception is lurking like a monster ready to reap souls if/when the truth of it all is revealed.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 9:28:17 PM

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

Thinking white.

From black.

No. Indian.

I even suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleazed who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.

Who's men's feet you love to sniff. Lol.

My God that is nasty.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2018 9:34:46 PM
At 2/22/2018 8:47:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:

If he was expecting to see poor Indians while driving through the streets of India, he would have asked the billionaire Indians to come to the US. instead. But he knows he will be thrilled by the hospitality and splendour of Indians and that is why he is going to India and not the shithole African countries has father Trump warned Americans about.

And, India will get everything it deserves.

"Make India Great Again!"
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 12:09:21 AM
At 2/22/2018 9:21:24 PM, TheChristWithin wrote:

Just checked, you live in one of those shithole countries (Ghana/Africa)

If by 'shithole countries' he meant 'deep state CIA-backed destroyed wastelands', he may very well be right. Although of course you may not see that side of it because you're still living in a sort of fantasy land with the rest of the democrats.

Those countries are 'shitholes' because corrupt government/military entities embedded in America's own international foreign policy makers systemically destroy weak nations and extract profit (oil) from them, among other things.

Perhaps Trump is trying to finally unravel the nonsense JFK committed to unraveling
in the public record (not behind the scenes) and Trump "learned" from that mistake.

My God you fool look at the deception in the media. Where is that coming from? Where is this divisiveness? Could it be that major powers like Russia have sat back and watched the U.S. operate the way it has for decades and finally decide the U.S. has to do something serious about it before another war starts (which is what the deep state profits from).

It is all a war taking place in the public narrative/perception; whoever controls the narrative controls the 'show'. The deep state has been controlling it from within the U.S. in affiliation with rich families sitting atop their revenue-producing systems of control (religious or otherwise). The depth of the corruption would literally be "too much" for people take swallow/accept. The deception is lurking like a monster ready to reap souls if/when the truth of it all is revealed.

You are again offering your own opinions when Trump simply identified the countries he considered Shithole countries.

WASHINGTON " President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on Thursday's meeting told NBC
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 12:40:55 AM
At 2/22/2018 9:28:17 PM, ethang5 wrote:

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

Thinking white.

From black.

No. Indian.

You live in Ghana/Africa which is all part of the African countries Trump called Shithole countries.
Attacking a Hindu on Facebook does not make you any less a Shithole living in one of those Trump defined Shithole countries.

You are more familar with cow abuse in your country.
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...

You also knew some beef eaters.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com...
http://www.afrikanheritage.com... https://pbs.twimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
http://themockdock.com...
https://southafricatoday.net...
https://i.pinimg.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...

Nothing to loathe in Harikrish's spiritual realm. I even said hello Ethang5 from there.
https://www.facebook.com...
I even suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleazed who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.

That was you with dozens of post talking about a Facebook account and making lewed sexual advances at a picture of a Hindu woman apparently the aging mother of the Hindu man in the picture. You would be a sick Shithole according to Trump.

Who's men's feet you love to sniff. Lol.

Ethangs5 now everyone knows you are a Shithole according to Trump. Even we can get the smell he was talking about.
My God that is nasty.
No phew! There is a trump Shithole nearby. Ethang5 hello there!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 12:46:01 AM
At 2/22/2018 9:34:46 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 2/22/2018 8:47:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:

And, India will get everything it deserves.

"Make India Great Again!"

Ranked Fourth in military power, ranked 7th as a global economic power. Trade partner with America and China can only Make India Great Again!"
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 3:15:16 AM
At 2/22/2018 6:39:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/21/2018 3:02:14 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 2/19/2018 8:45:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:
People are always looking for testimonials so they can gauge the effectiveness of a program.

I have provided links to lengthy exchanges between Harikrish and Dsjpk5. Dsjpk5 was treated to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming where he was repeatedly shown how scripturally ignorant he was. Dspk5 has finally agreed to join a bible study group on DDO.

Here is the Ink to his post to join the bible study program.
Ideas for a DDO Bble Study Group?
http://www.debate.org...

Exchanges between Harikrish and Dsjpk5.
Miracles links.

Pull the other leg, theists.

I said I'd join the group to get to know my fellow believers better, and to get a better understanding of their views. For you to say I want to join for any other reason is just you being your typical silly self.

More BS and lying from a Catholic.
Read the OP you mutt. It is about a Bible study group.

And??

It is an invitation to join a Bible Study group to study the bible

And?

. No one gives a damn about your Catholic views

Maybe not, but after studying the passages, I'd be interested in hearing what my classmates thought about them. And, just in case you're mistaken, I'd be willing to share my thoughts on them.

Wylted wrote: "Who would be interested in joining or leading a DDO bible study group? We could meet in PM at our own convenience or something. How could we work this out?"

I'm glad you provided a link to our discussion. It provides an insight to just how well I crushed all of your silly "arguments". I have to give you credit. It takes a lot of bravery to be willing to show everyone how badly you were defeated time after time by me. Good for you, little buddy!
Dee-em said it best, you claim victory even when you are humiliated in defeat and insulted.

Funny, I was going to say the same thing about you.

Just like you see the pope's declaration Jesus's life ended in failure as a victory.

Well, since he didn't say that...

Lets visit what the Pope said:

The highest human official in the Catholic Church told parishioners at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York that Christ's human life ended in the failure of the cross.

"God sees to the fruits of our labors," Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Like I said.

Jesus lamented on the cross: My God, my God why have you forsaken me? You call his lamentation victory.
Lamentation definition: the passionate expression of grief or sorrow; weeping.

Except the Psalm He was alluding to ends in victory.

Here are other points I raised that show Jesu's life was a failure. Yet you argue they were victories. So not only are you scripturally ignorant, you are cognitively dysfunctional and all those labels Dee-em attached to you.

Does what the Pope said about Jesus's life ended in failure match with historical/scriptural facts?

He never said that, but let's look at the "facts" anyway.

1. Jesus was rejected by the very people he was sent to save. Check 1

Agreed.

2. Jesus was arrested, tried, convicted and crucified. Check 2.

3. His family thought he was a madman. Check 3.

Agreed.

4. He sought the destruction of the traditional family. Check 4.

False. Proof you're not a scholar.

5. He lied no one has gone to heaven except the son of Man wh came from heaven. Check 5.

Absolutely false.

6. His own disciples doubted him. Peter lied about him, judas betrayed him. Check 6.

Agreed.

7. On the cross he blamed God and felt betrayed and forsaken. Check 7

Not true.

8. He was clueless most of his life and could not tell the disciples when the end would come. Check 8

Not true.

9. Mary was promised Jesus would be a king and inherit the throne of his father David. Scriptures tell yes he is just a housekeeper living in his fathers house. Check 9.

False.

10 Jesus promised he would return to fetch his believers so they would be with him. 2000 years have passed since the promise was made. Another broken promise. Check 10

Not broken.

Concerning what you said above that is true, the fact that His death brought salvation to the world trumps all of them.

I win AGAIN!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 4:51:26 AM
At 2/23/2018 3:15:16 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
People are always looking for testimonials so they can gauge the effectiveness of a program.

I have provided links to lengthy exchanges between Harikrish and Dsjpk5. Dsjpk5 was treated to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming where he was repeatedly shown how scripturally ignorant he was. Dspk5 has finally agreed to join a bible study group on DDO.

I said I'd join the group to get to know my fellow believers better, and to get a better understanding of their views. For you to say I want to join for any other reason is just you being your typical silly self.

And??

And?
No one gives a damn about your Catholic views

Maybe not, but after studying the passages, I'd be interested in hearing what my classmates thought about them. And, just in case you're mistaken, I'd be willing to share my thoughts on them.
You will be discussing scriptures in the bible not Catholic doctrines, you mutt.

Wylted wrote: "Who would be interested in joining or leading a DDO bible study group? We could meet in PM at our own convenience or something. How could we work this out?"

Dee-em said it best, you claim victory even when you are humiliated in defeat and insulted.

Just like you see the pope's declaration Jesus's life ended in failure as a victory.

Read the Pope's quote you mutt.

The highest human official in the Catholic Church told parishioners at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York that Christ's human life ended in the failure of the cross.

"God sees to the fruits of our labors," Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Like I said.
Read what the Pope said you mutt.
Jesus lamented on the cross: My God, my God why have you forsaken me? You call his lamentation victory.

The Psalms 22 is a individual personal lament Psalms. It is part of a group of individual lament psalms...3, 4, 5, 7, 9-10, 13, 14, 17, 22, 25, 26, 27*, 28, 31, 36*, 39, 40:12-17, 41, 42-43, 52*, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 59, 61, 64, 70, 71, 77, 86, 89*, 120, 139, 141, 142.
You are a Catholic that is why you don't know what a lament psalm is.

Here are other points I raised that show Jesu's life was a failure. Yet you argue they were victories. So not only are you scripturally ignorant, you are cognitively dysfunctional and all those labels Dee-em attached to you.

Does what the Pope said about Jesus's life ended in failure match with historical/scriptural facts?

Agreed.

I win!

I win!

Agreed.

I win!

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn
""a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household."

I win!
5. He lied no one has gone to heaven except the son of Man who came from heaven. Check 5.

Absolutely false.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

But we know Elijah went to heaven.
2 King 2:11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

I win!
6. His own disciples doubted him. Peter lied about him, judas betrayed him. Check 6.

Agreed.

I win!

Not true.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

I win!
8. He was clueless most of his life and could not tell the disciples when the end would come. Check 8

Not true.

Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

I win!
9. Mary was promised Jesus would be a king and inherit the throne of his father David. Scriptures tell yes he is just a housekeeper living in his fathers house. Check 9.

False.

John 14:2 - My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?.

10 Jesus promised he would return to fetch his believers so they would be with him. 2000 years have passed since the promise was made. Another broken promise. Check 10
Not broken.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Yes broken. 2000 years have passed and Jesus has not returned. How long does it take to prepare too s for guests?
I win!
Concerning what you said above that is true, the fact that His death brought salvation to the world trumps all of them.
John 5:8 "Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice.

Only Jesus rose. The others are still in their graves.
Acts 2:29-32 and 34 (ESV)
(29) "Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
(30) Being therefore a prophet"
(31) he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption.
(32) This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses.
(34) For David did not ascend into the heavens"

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 (ESV)
(13) But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope.
(14) For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep.
(15) For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.
(16) For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
(17) Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

Every response of Harikrish Is backed by scriptures. You are crushed by the weight of your own scriptural ignorance. You are a failed Catholic.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 6:48:13 AM
At 2/23/2018 3:15:16 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:

Exchanges between Harikrish and Dsjpk5.
Miracles links.

Pull the other leg, theists.

And??

And?

. No one gives a damn about your Catholic views

I'm glad you provided a link to our discussion. It provides an insight to just how well I crushed all of your silly "arguments". I have to give you credit. It takes a lot of bravery to be willing to show everyone how badly you were defeated time after time by me. Good for you, little buddy!

Like I said.

Agreed.

Agreed.

5. He lied no one has gone to heaven except the son of Man wh came from heaven. Check 5.

Absolutely false.

Agreed.

Not true.

Not true.

False.

Not broken.

I win AGAIN!

All religions have demons and Devils.

Hinduism doesn't just have demons, they worship demons. They have demon gods. They sculpt them on the walls of the temples dedicated to them. Easy to check and see on the net. Just google it.

Hari - Jesus was famous for casting out demons.

And hindus are famous for worshipping demons. I don't know about you, but casting out demons seems to be different than worshipping demons.

All religions have demons and Devils.

Hinduism doesn't just have demons, they worship demons. They have demon gods. They sculpt them on the walls of the temples dedicated to them. Easy to check and see on the net. Just google it.

Jesus was famous for casting out demons.

And hindus are famous for worshipping demons. I don't know about you, but casting out demons seems to be different than worshipping demons. I want to ask you if you see the difference but I know your reply will be an illogical, "Africans are ugly."

Demon worship in hinduism
https://www.google.com.gh...
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 7:02:52 AM
At 2/22/2018 6:43:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/21/2018 9:37:14 AM, Willows wrote:
At 2/20/2018 3:20:40 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/20/2018 1:52:24 AM, Willows wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:45:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/19/2018 11:56:08 PM, Willows wrote:
At 2/19/2018 7:34:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre is for those Christians and Muslims who have been disproportionately shamed into submission to their faith and are in need of a spiritual detoxification program that is both free and effective

Good intentions sometimes have unintended consequences and a familiar problem is shaming, specifically the shaming of people, both Christian and otherwise.

Shaming them into becoming better Christians (or at the very least, a Christian). Shaming them for their sins. Shaming them for their choices. Shaming them for not living up to a certain standard. Shaming them for not upholding expectations. Shaming people for reasons even I can't conjure up. Shaming in the name of faith and religion. Shaming for the sake of shaming. Friends, shaming people into making choices or following up on decisions or acting on their conscience or into living for Jesus is no way for the church to conduct its mandate.

Harikrish applies therapeutic spiritual shaming that not only corrects the harmful effects of past shaming, but reinforces self esteem, a can do spirit and recharged vigour to rejoin the human race.

All sessions will be interactive where the public can participate. This promotes real life solutions and develops practical adaptation skills that can be measured in real time.

To safeguard against members becoming addicted to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming, sessions will be designed to suit the persons threshold levels for pain, emotional detachment and mental development.

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

Thinking white.

From black.

Those are known Appalachian Hillbillies with genetic disorders. I only do therapeutic spiritual shaming and detoxification. Read the OP.
I did.
read my post...I said that this is what your clients would look like.

Come to think of it, those Hillbillies are very God-fearing folk.
So it is very unlikely they would seek treatment from Harikris's detox canter for their God fearing beliefs.
That's because they are too dumb. Remember, it has been proven that religious folk do have lower IQs than normal people.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 11:09:00 AM
At 2/23/2018 4:51:26 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/23/2018 3:15:16 AM,

And??

And?

You will be discussing scriptures in the bible not Catholic doctrines, you mutt.

Well, if a scripture passage we're reading supports Catholic doctrine, then that's worth talking about. But that's not what I said above. I said I was wanting to share my perspective.

I did. Maybe you should do the same.

Like I said.

I did. Maybe you should consider doing the same.

The Psalms 22 is a individual personal lament Psalms. It is part of a group of individual lament psalms...3, 4, 5, 7, 9-10, 13, 14, 17, 22, 25, 26, 27*, 28, 31, 36*, 39, 40:12-17, 41, 42-43, 52*, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 59, 61, 64, 70, 71, 77, 86, 89*, 120, 139, 141, 142.

Poisoning the well fallacy. I do know what they are, which is why Jesus choosing to allude to Psalm 22 is so telling. Since THAT one ends in victory, there's little doubt He was predicting His future victory.

I see you can't refute my point about salvation trumping anything. Second, you and Deem spouting ad hominem attacks is nothing more than a sign you've run out of evidence or logic. Personal attacks are your last ditch attempts to save face.

Agreed.

I win!

Nope. See below.

I win!
Nope. See below.

Agreed.

I win!

Nope. See below.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn
""a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

I win!

Nope, He was just using hyperbole to say God should be central in our lives.

5. He lied no one has gone to heaven except the son of Man who came from heaven. Check 5.

Absolutely false.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

2 King 2:11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

I win!

Again, using hyperbole. So nope!

Agreed.

I win!

Nope. See below.

Not true.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

I win!

Alluding to a Psalm that ends in victory. So nope.

Not true.

Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

I win!

Nope. He was speaking solely in His human nature.

False.

John 14:2 - My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?.

Symbolism.

Not broken.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Yes broken. 2000 years have passed and Jesus has not returned. How long does it take to prepare too s for guests?
I win!

Will be fulfilled, so nope!

John 5:8 "Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice.

They will.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 3:11:15 PM
At 2/23/2018 7:02:52 AM, Willows wrote:
At 2/22/2018 6:43:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/21/2018 9:37:14 AM, Willows wrote:
At 2/20/2018 3:20:40 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/20/2018 1:52:24 AM, Willows wrote:
At 2/20/2018 12:45:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/19/2018 11:56:08 PM, Willows wrote:
At 2/19/2018 7:34:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre is for those Christians and Muslims who have been disproportionately shamed into submission to their faith and are in need of a spiritual detoxification program that is both free and effective

Good intentions sometimes have unintended consequences and a familiar problem is shaming, specifically the shaming of people, both Christian and otherwise.

Shaming them into becoming better Christians (or at the very least, a Christian). Shaming them for their sins. Shaming them for their choices. Shaming them for not living up to a certain standard. Shaming them for not upholding expectations. Shaming people for reasons even I can't conjure up. Shaming in the name of faith and religion. Shaming for the sake of shaming. Friends, shaming people into making choices or following up on decisions or acting on their conscience or into living for Jesus is no way for the church to conduct its mandate.

Harikrish applies therapeutic spiritual shaming that not only corrects the harmful effects of past shaming, but reinforces self esteem, a can do spirit and recharged vigour to rejoin the human race.

All sessions will be interactive where the public can participate. This promotes real life solutions and develops practical adaptation skills that can be measured in real time.

To safeguard against members becoming addicted to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming, sessions will be designed to suit the persons threshold levels for pain, emotional detachment and mental development.

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

Thinking white.

From black.

Those are known Appalachian Hillbillies with genetic disorders. I only do therapeutic spiritual shaming and detoxification. Read the OP.
I did.
read my post...I said that this is what your clients would look like.

Come to think of it, those Hillbillies are very God-fearing folk.
So it is very unlikely they would seek treatment from Harikris's detox canter for their God fearing beliefs.
That's because they are too dumb. Remember, it has been proven that religious folk do have lower IQs than normal people.

So they couldn't possibly be my clients.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 4:36:23 PM
At 2/23/2018 11:09:00 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 2/23/2018 4:51:26 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/23/2018 3:15:16 AM, dspk5 wrote:

And??

And?

Well, if a scripture passage we're reading supports Catholic doctrine, then that's worth talking about. But that's not what I said above. I said I was wanting to share my perspective.

What perspectives do you have to share when you are scripturally ignorant? Most Catholics are. The purpose of the Bible study is to learn God's perspective.

"The Bible is often studied in informal small groups, and groups within parachurch organizations. ... Though there may exist some form of worship and prayer, the purpose of Bible study is to collectively grasp an understanding of God through His Word."

I am quoting what the pope said.

Like I said.

Poisoning the well fallacy. I do know what they are, which is why Jesus choosing to allude to Psalm 22 is so telling. Since THAT one ends in victory, there's little doubt He was predicting His future victory.

Individual Lamentation Psalms is not about victory it is about grief, sorry, protest. Jesus was bailed to a wooden cross after he was mocked, beaten and ridiculed. He was lamenting his betrayal and suffering condition.
Show us where he was predicting his future victory in Osalms 22. The Romans even went on to slaughter the very people Jesus was sent to save, destroy the temple and sanctuary and displace Judaism the religion that Jesus followed.

The pope said: We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross.

Scriptures detail Jesus's failures in his life which support the Pope's conclusion Jesus's life ended in failure.

Agreed.

I win!

Nope. See below.

Nothing below.

I win!
Nope. See below.
Nothing below. I win!
Agreed.
I win!

Nope. See below.
Nothing below., I win!

I win!

It was at the expense of breaking up the family.
I win!

Absolutely false.

I win!

Scriptural facts. I win!

Agreed.
I win!

Nope. See below.
Nothing below, I win!

Not true.

I win!

Psalms 22 is a protest, not victory. I win.

Not true.

I win!

Jesus admits he is clueless. I win!

False.

Symbolism.

You are calling Jesus a liar. I win!
Not broken.

Yes broken. 2000 years have passed and Jesus has not returned. How long does it take to prepare rooms for guests?
I win!

More lying, I win!
Never happened. I win!

They will.

More lies, I win.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 9:03:59 PM
At 2/23/2018 12:40:55 AM, Harikrish wrote:

It's on that other list. The one that ends with "hole".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

Trump calling India a special name. Video included.

Trump wasn't right to do so but if you then go and act like one, you give his insult power.

Trump calling Agfrican countries Shithole countries has drawn attention to the size of the African problem and its origins....Their Shitholes.

"Trump uses fake Indian accent to impersonate call center worker in rant about outsourcing."

Try sizing black Shitholes.

Trump was talking about the Indian one. This moron actually thinks Trump views him as anything other than a hole.

You can't do anything about the slums, and high rape, and the high crime, but you could act like a human being.

Donald Trump Jr. just mentioned the multitudes of the "poorest of the poor" in India. Lol.

Though the society we live in still scorns Dalits if they keep a moustache, or if a Dalit groom rides a horse for his marriage. The outcome could even be fatal.

Yeah, we know already about your violent murderous religion.

Let Hinduism enslave you forever, become a billionaire cleaning toilets! Hee, hee. Dalits were happier cleaning toilets.

Trump says the African countries are Shithole countries.

Trump said: "Where are you from?" "We are from India,"' Trump replied in lieu of the foreign worker, replaying the conversation to his supporters' delight.

Oh great, that's wonderful. Thank you very much, that's all I needed to-' he said before gesturing as if hanging up a phone.

Smile moron Hindu racist champ, Trump is talking about you!

Trump is calling African countries Shithole countries.

He's talking about India too you moron. And you prove him right every time you post what comes out of those holes.

Lol. He hangs up the phone as soon as he heard that gay indian accent. Rich.

Say cheese! He was talking about you too!

No. Indian.

Seems like he referred to India too little brown slum boy.

You live in Ghana/Africa which is all part of the African countries Trump called Shithole countries.

And you live in India, the biggest hole of them all.

Attacking a Hindu on Facebook does not make you any less a Shithole living in one of those Trump defined Shithole countries.

But Trump calling you one does. Anyone can check your post. You posted the link to your homo Facebook page.

Yeah. We don't kill people to "protect" cows. We don't worship demons.

Thank God our religion doesn't kill people for eating a burger. Sick religion.

Man how you must loath yourself! A Brown boy who idolizes white men and hates his color. Selling panties by day and pretending to be a higher caste online by night.

Nothing to loathe in Harikrish's spiritual realm. I even said hello Ethang5 from there.
https://free.facebook.com...

Here's your actual fb page. You still look like a homo little slumdog. And you shouldn't have used a stock photo in your fake page.

I even suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleazes who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.

That was you with dozens of post talking about a Facebook account and making lewed sexual advances at a picture of a Hindu woman apparently the aging mother of the Hindu man in the picture. You would be a sick Shithole according to Trump.

So would you Slumdog.

I'm from India.Oh great, that's wonderful Trump said. Thank you very much, that's all I needed to-' he said before gesturing as if hanging up a phone.

Just checked, you live in one of those Shithole countries
(Ghana/Africa)

Just checked, you live in the biggest hole of those Shithole countries.
(India/Asia)

Ethangs5 now everyone knows you are a Shithole according to Trump.

Trump never hung up the phone on me Slumdog.

Even we can get the smell he was talking about.

Must be why he hung up right away.

No phew! There is a trump Shithole nearby.

If you're in India, it even nearer than that.

Ethang5 hello there!!

Hey there DDO's moron hindu racist champ. Don't be angry at my president Trump ok? He doesn't like any Brown people from primitive countries, or slaver religions.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 10:24:51 PM
At 2/23/2018 9:03:59 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/23/2018 12:40:55 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Nothing in tbe link about calling Indians any names. But there is no doubt Trump called African countries Shithole countries.

Trump calling India a special name. Video included.

Trump was imitating Indian accent. No name calling.
Trump wasn't right to do so but if you then go and act like one, you give his insult power.

Trump calling Agfrican countries Shithole countries has drawn attention to the size of the African problem and its origins....Their Shitholes.

"Trump uses fake Indian accent to impersonate call center worker in rant about outsourcing."

But outsourcing still continues.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com...
http://www.afrikanheritage.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
https://southafricatoday.net...
https://i.ytimg.com...

Trump was talking about the Indian one. This moron actually thinks Trump views him as anything other than a hole.

Trump called African countries Shithole countries.

You can't do anything about the slums, and high rape, and the high crime, but you could act like a human being.

Donald Trump Jr. just mentioned the multitudes of the "poorest of the poor" in India. Lol.

Trump Jr is in India looking for business. No mention of any poverty or he wouldn't be there looking for business.

Though the society we live in still scorns Dalits if they keep a moustache, or if a Dalit groom rides a horse for his marriage. The outcome could even be fatal.

Dalits are billionaires and millionaires. Africans are Shitholes according to Trump.
Yeah, we know already about your violent murderous religion.

Africa is AIDS and Rape capital of the world.
Let Hinduism enslave you forever, become a billionaire cleaning toilets! Hee, hee. Dalits were happier cleaning toilets.

Trump says the African countries are Shithole countries and should be banned from migrating to America.
Trump said: "Where are you from?" "We are from India,"' Trump replied in lieu of the foreign worker, replaying the conversation to his supporters' delight.

Oh great, that's wonderful. Thank you very much, that's all I needed to-' he said before gesturing as if hanging up a phone.

Trump was trying to impress Indians so his son could look for business opportunities in India.

Trump is calling African countries Shithole countries. But sends his son to India looking for business. That's how Americans can avoid African shithole countries.

He's talking about India too you moron. And you prove him right every time you post what comes out of those holes.

Trump Jr is in India. He too avoided the African shithole countries.
Lol. He hangs up the phone as soon as he heard that gay indian accent. Rich.

No. Indian.

But Trump calling you one does. Anyone can check your post. You posted the link to your homo Facebook page.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
Yeah. We don't kill people to "protect" cows. We don't worship demons.

Thank God our religion doesn't kill people for eating a burger. Sick religion.

Man how you must loath yourself! A Brown boy who idolizes white men and hates his color. Selling panties by day and pretending to be a higher caste online by night.

Here's your actual fb page. You still look like a homo little slumdog. And you shouldn't have used a stock photo in your fake page.

I even suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleazes who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.

So would you Slumdog.

That was a movie. Aftican shitholes are real.

I'm from India.Oh great, that's wonderful Trump said. Thank you very much, that's all I needed to-' he said before gesturing as if hanging up a phone.

(India/Asia)

Ethang5 now everyone knows you are a Shithole according to Trump.

Trump would never call a Shithole like you. Lol!

African shitholes are already in America.

Hey there DDO's moron hindu racist champ. Don't be angry at my president Trump ok? He doesn't like any Brown people from primitive countries, or slaver religions.
According to you Trump was even imitating the Indian accent so he could impress the Indian PM before his son went to India looking for business.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 11:27:25 PM

Nothing in tbe link about calling Indians any names.

Then why did he hang up when he finds out you're Indian?

But there is no doubt Trump called African countries Shithole countries.

No doubt that he called India one too.

Trump was imitating Indian accent. No name calling.

Respectful wasn't it?

Smile Slumdog, he talking about you too!

But outsourcing still continues.

Not for Trump. He hangs up on you Hindu morons.

No need to. Everyone knows India is the largest "hole" around.

Trump called African countries Shithole countries.

India too.

Trump Jr is in India looking for business. No mention of any poverty or he wouldn't be there looking for business.

Trump Jr faces backlash after saying he likes India"s "smiling" poor people

Oops! He's going there to take money from another s-hole country moron.

Hindus kill for having a moustache. Sick religion.

Dalits are billionaires and millionaires. Africans are Shitholes according to Trump.

Lol. Suuuure.

"Hey Punjab, how did you make your millions?
Cleaning toilets master."

This must be why they are all over the internet complaining about the slave treatment of Hinduism. And why India outlawed your sick caste slave system.

Nope. India took the title. One of the worst countries to be a woman. All Hindu majority countries have high rape incidents.

Trump says the African countries are Shithole countries and should be banned from migrating to America.

Trump was trying to impress Indians so his son could look for business opportunities in India.

ROFL! By insulting them and hanging up? Your low self-esteem makes your need for fantasy acute.

Trump is calling African countries Shithole countries. But sends his son to India looking for business. That's how Americans can avoid African shithole countries.

By hanging up the phone as soon as you hear that silly gay indian accent yes. Trump showed us. He's talking about India too you moron.

Like Norway? Trump is talking about you moron. Lol. He hangs up the phone as soon as he heard that gay indian accent. Rich.

No. Indian. Why you no laugh Slumdog?

I suddenly realized you have a foot fetish. And foot fetishes indicate low self esteem. No wonder you make these fantasies about being popular and competent.

So would you Slumdog.

That was a movie.

You aren't a movie Slumdog. Trump calls you something which rhymes with pie-hole.

Aftican shitholes are real.

So are Indian ones. Trump is there now talking about all the deluded poor people.

Smile idiot! He was talking about you too. Then hung up in your face.

Great, that's wonderful Trump said. Thank you very much, that's all I needed to-' he said before gesturing as if hanging up a phone.

(India/Asia) Huge hole.

Next time he calls you, say hi for me Slumdog.

No phew! There is a trump Shithole nearby.

So are Indian ones.

Ethang5 hello there!!

Hey there DDO's moron hindu racist champ. Don't be angry at my president Trump ok? He doesn't like any Brown people from primitive countries, or slavery religions.

According to you Trump was even imitating the Indian accent so he could impress the Indian PM before his son went to India looking for business.

By insulting you? Before he even became president? Lol. Suure, that's what he was doing. You are on the list moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2018 1:23:22 AM
At 2/23/2018 11:27:25 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Liar, Nothing in the link about calling Indians any names.
But there is no doubt Trump called African countries Shithole countries.
Then why did he hang up when he finds out you're Indian?

Liar. He asked a question, then hung up. No insults were made.

No fake accent. Watch the video you Shithole..

Trump called only Africans countries shitholes countries.

Only African countries are shithole countries.

Hindus kill for having a moustache. Sick religion.

"Hey Punjab, how did you make your millions?
Cleaning toilets master."

African don't have toilets. They have to hold it in. That's why Africans look
Ike this.
This must be why they are all over the internet complaining about the slave treatment of Hinduism.

Only Africans were slaves for 1,700 years.

Nope. India took the title. One of the worst countries to be a woman. All Hindu majority countries have high rape incidents.

Africa countries ranks 1, 2 and 3 in Rape.

But the video shows he never called Indians any names.
It was a very short call.

ROFL! By insulting them and hanging up? Your low self-esteem makes your need for fantasy acute.

He hung up because he felt foolish calling a call centre for no real reason.

Trump called a call centre you , Trump shithole..

By hanging up the phone as soon as you hear that silly gay indian accent yes. Trump showed us. He's talking about India too you moron.

Like Norway? Trump is talking about you moron. Lol. He hangs up the phone as soon as he heard that gay indian accent. Rich.

Liar. He hung up because he felt foolish calling a call centre for no real reason.

Trump was calling a call centre you Trump shithole.

Slumdog was a movie.

https://www.facebook.com...

You are the sick Trump shithole.

So would you Slumdog.

Slumdog was movie. African shitholes are real.

You aren't a movie Slumdog. Trump calls you something which rhymes with pie-hole.

African shitholes are real. Slumdog was a movie.

So are Indian ones. Trump is there now talking about all the deluded poor people.

Trump Jr is looking for business in India.

Smile idiot! He was talking about you too. Then hung up in your face.

Great, that's wonderful Trump said. Thank you very much, that's all I needed to-' he said before gesturing as if hanging up a phone.

(India/Asia) Huge hole.

India is a nuclear power, ranked 4th in military power and 7th in economic power. African countries are shithole countries according to Trump.

So are Indian ones.
Trump only called African countries Shithole countries.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2018 6:06:15 AM
At 2/23/2018 4:36:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You re-highlighting what I've already responded to is not an argument.

And??

And?

What perspectives do you have to share when you are scripturally ignorant?

Funny, I thought you were talking about yourself.

Most Catholics are. The purpose of the Bible study is to learn God's perspective.

Which requires interpretations. Interpretation comes with perspectives

Because he didn't.

But you're not interpreting it correctly.

Like I said.

See above.

Individual Lamentation Psalms is not about victory it is about grief, sorry, protest. Jesus was bailed to a wooden cross after he was mocked, beaten and ridiculed. He was lamenting his betrayal and suffering condition.
Show us where he was predicting his future victory in Osalms 22.

I said He was alluding to a Psalm that ends in victory. That's when He did it. Now who should learn to read? LOLOLOLOL

The Romans even went on to slaughter the very people Jesus was sent to save, destroy the temple and sanctuary and displace Judaism the religion that Jesus followed.

And??

Here are other points I raised that show Jesu's life was a failure. Yet you argue they were victories. So not only are you scripturally ignorant,

Except it's you who looks silly. It's unfortunate for you that you don't see it.

The pope said: We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross.

Right, "humanly speaking" I win!

Scriptures detail Jesus's failures in his life which support the Pope's conclusion Jesus's life ended in failure.

Agreed.

I win!

Nope. See below.

Nothing below.

Re-read. Maybe YOU are the one who can't read. LOLOLOL

I win!
Nope. See below.

Nothing below. I win!

Agreed.
I win!

Nope. See below.
Nothing below., I win!

Re-read

I win!

I win!

Hyperbole.

Absolutely false.
Hyperbole.

I win!

Scriptural facts. I win!

Hyperbole us fact. I win!

Agreed.
I win!

Nope. See below.
Nothing below, I win!

Re-read.

Not true.

I win!

It ends in victory. I win!

Not true.

I win!

Re-read what I said.

False.

Symbolism.

Nope. Saying He was using symbols.

Not broken.

Yes broken. 2000 years have passed and Jesus has not returned. How long does it take to prepare rooms for guests?
I win!

More lying, I win!

That's not what the Bible says

Never happened. I win!

That's not what the Bible says.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2018 7:47:43 AM

Then are you afraid to answer why did he hang up when he finds out you're Indian?

Yet you run. Ashamed that Trump treated you like the s-holes he thinks you are?

Lol. The news got it wrong?

Everyone knows India is the biggest s-hole. 1.5 billion. Huge.

And you know this how? Telepathic racism? I have video.

Not according to Trump.

Ok. So are Indians.

African don't have toilets. They have to hold it in.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
Toilet: Ek Prem Katha
The film was released on August 11, 2017. The film is a satirical comedy in support of governmental campaigns to improve the sanitation conditions, with an emphasis on the eradication of open defecation, especially in rural areas.

Lol. S-hole country.

You first said 600 years. But Trump still thinks India is a s-hole country.

Africa countries ranks 1, 2 and 3 in Rape.

Lie. And India is 4th.
http://katehon.com...
India is 5th.
https://defence.pk...

Only one African contry in the top 3. India has more rapes than all African countries save one.

And Trump still thinks India is a s-hole country.

And your evidence is? Your low self-esteem makes your need for fantasy acute.

He had a reason. He said the reason. You're ashamed to a knowledge it because it shows that Trump thinks Indians are s-holes from an s-hole country. Smile moron Hindu racist champ, Trump is talking about you!

Like his dad avoided s-hole india.

Liar.

Trump didn't go idiot. That's his son. Trump doesn't do s-hole countries. Say cheese! He was talking about you too!

No matter how many times you repeat it, Trump still thinks Indians are s-holes. And that's why he called, to show you are s-holes. That is why his audience roared in delighted laughter. According to Trump, Indians are s-holes from an s-hole country.

Slumdog was a movie.

You aren't a movie. You're just an idiot s-hole racist trying to pretend his Lord and savior didn't just treat his country like an s-hole.

He called india a Shithole country. I have video. What is your evidence? And you live in India, the biggest hole of them all.

Neither does attacking Africa you Trump defined Shithole. But Trump calling you one, does. Anyone can check your post. You posted the link to your homo Facebook page.

From my training I knew right away that you have a foot fetish. And foot fetishes signify low self-esteem. It is compensation for your low esteem that causes you to give yourself those weird titles and high positions.

Nothing to loathe in Harikrish's spiritual realm.

Yeah. Everyone loves you and you're competent. In your pretend...."realm". Lol.

You are the sick Trump shithole.

So is India.

You would be a sick Shithole according to Trump.

So would you Slumdog.

Indian shitholes are bigger, older and shittier. You aren't a movie Slumdog. Trump calls you something which rhymes with pie-hole.

He's looking to fleece India's poor the same way fat, lazy, greasy brahmins are doing.

A democratic side? Heresay? No audio of such a high-level meeting like that? Other people present denying it? That's it?

I have video of trump himself rediculing and insulting india. Smile idiot! He was calling you an s-hole too.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll convince yourself one day, you Trump certified shithole.

(India/Asia) Huge hole.

India is a nuclear power,....

A nuclear powered shithole. According to Trump.

...ranked 4th in military power and 7th in economic power.

And still a shithole. According to Trump.

African countries are shithole countries according to Trump.

Lol. Ok evidenceless slummutt.

No phew! Ther
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2018 8:55:56 PM
At 2/25/2018 6:06:15 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 2/23/2018 4:36:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You re-highlighting what I've already responded to is not an argument.
No highlighting. I win!
And??
And?

What perspectives do you have to share when you are scripturally ignorant?

Funny, I thought you were talking about yourself.

Most Catholics are. The purpose of the Bible study is to learn God's perspective.

Which requires interpretations. Interpretation comes with perspectives

Because he didn't.

But you're not interpreting it correctly.

Like I said.

See above.

That is the Pope's quote, you mutt.

Show us where he was predicting his future victory in Psalms 22.

I said He was alluding to a Psalm that ends in victory. That's when He did it. Now who should learn to read? LOLOLOLOL

The Romans even went on to slaughter the very people Jesus was sent to save, destroy the temple and sanctuary and displace Judaism the religion that Jesus followed.

And??

Here are other points I raised that show Jesu's life was a failure. Yet you argue they were victories. So not only are you scripturally ignorant,

Except it's you who looks silly. It's unfortunate for you that you don't see it.

Right, "humanly speaking" I win!

Agreed.
I win!

Nope. See below.

Nothing below.

I win!
Nope. See below.

Nothing below. I win!

Agreed.
I win!

Nope. See below.
Nothing below., I win!

Re-read

I win!

I win!

Hyperbole.

You mean blasphemous hyperbole. That is why Jesus was crucified. I win!

Absolutely false.
Hyperbole.

I win!

Scriptural facts. I win!

Hyperbole us fact. I win!

Agreed.
I win!

Nope. See below.
Nothing below, I win!

Re-read.

Not true.

I win!

It ends in victory. I win!

Not true.

I win!

Re-read what I said.

False.

Symbolism.

Nope. Saying He was using symbols.

Not broken.
Yes broken. 2000 years have passed and Jesus has not returned. How long does it take to prepare rooms for guests? I win!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2018 9:53:21 PM
At 2/25/2018 7:47:43 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Then are you afraid to answer why did he hang up when he finds out you're Indian?

Yet you run. Ashamed that Trump treated you like the s-holes he thinks you are?

Lol. The news got it wrong?

Everyone knows India is the biggest s-hole. 1.5 billion. Huge.

And you know this how? Telepathic racism? I have video.

You already posted the trump video, you mutt.

Not according to Trump.

Yes according to Trump.

Ok. So are Indians.

African don't have toilets. They have to hold it in.

See some backed up African shitholes. Lol!

You first said 600 years. But Trump still thinks India is a s-hole country.

Africa countries ranks 1, 2 and 3 in Rape. Now African countries are listed as shithole countries.

India is 4th
http://katehon.com...
India is 5th.
https://defence.pk...

Only one African contry in the top 3. India has more rapes than all African countries save one.

And Trump still thinks India is a s-hole country.

And your evidence is? Your low self-esteem makes your need for fantasy acute.

He had a reason. He said the reason. You're ashamed to a knowledge it because it shows that Trump thinks Indians are s-holes from an s-hole country. Smile moron Hindu racist champ, Trump is talking about you!

Trump praises India wants Indians to live in America.
https://youtu.be...

Like his dad avoided s-hole india.

Liar.Trump Jr is in India.

Trump didn't go idiot. That's his son. Trump doesn't do s-hole countries. Say cheese! He was talking about you too!

No matter how many times you repeat it, Trump still thinks Indians are s-holes. And that's why he called, to show you are s-holes. That is why his audience roared in delighted laughter. According to Trump, Indians are s-holes from an s-hole country.

Slumdog was a movie.

You aren't a movie. You're just an idiot s-hole racist trying to pretend his Lord and savior didn't just treat his country like an s-hole.

He called india a Shithole country. I have video. What is your evidence? And you live in India, the biggest hole of them all.

Neither does attacking Africa you Trump defined Shithole. But Trump calling you one, does. Anyone can check your post. You posted the link to your homo Facebook page.

Nothing to loathe in Harikrish's spiritual realm. No African shitholes there.

Yeah. Everyone loves you and you're competent. In your pretend...."realm". Lol.

You are the sick Trump black shithole.

So is India.

All Africans would be a sick Shithole according to Trump.

So would you Slumdog.

Indian shitholes are bigger, older and shittier. You aren't a movie Slumdog. Trump calls you something which rhymes with pie-hole.

He's looking to fleece India's poor the same way fat, lazy, greasy brahmins are doing.

A democratic side? Heresay? No audio of such a high-level meeting like that? Other people present denying it? That's it?

I have video of trump himself rediculing and insulting india. Smile idiot! He was calling you an s-hole too.

Liar. He called a call centre. He asked a question, then hung up. No insults were made.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll convince yourself one day, you Trump certified shithole.

(India/Asia) Huge hole.

Liar.
India is a nuclear power,....

A nuclear powered shithole. According to Trump.
Liar
India ranked 4th in military power and 7th in economic power.

And still a shithole. According to Trump.
Liar.
African countries are shithole countries according to Trump.

Ethang5 now everyone knows you are a Trump black shithole.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.