Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
Total Posts:287|Showing Posts:91-120|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre

ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2018 10:40:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
India is not on the Trump travel ban list.

It's on that other list. The one that ends with "hole".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

Liar, Nothing in the link about calling Indians any names.

Then are you afraid to answer why did he hang up when he finds out you're Indian?

Liar. He asked a question, then hung up. No insults were made.

Yet you run. Ashamed that Trump treated you like the s-holes he thinks you are?

Try sizing black Shitholes.

Everyone knows India is the biggest s-hole there is. 1.8 billion. Huge. When it comes to shitholes, no one is shittier than India.

Trump called only Africans countries shitholes countries.

And you know this how? Telepathic racism? I have video.

You already posted the trump video, you mutt.

Yeah, and where is your evidence you liar?

Trump Jr is in India looking for business. No mention of any poverty or he wouldn't be there looking for business.

Trump Jr faces backlash after saying he likes India"s "smiling" poor people
https://www.google.com.gh...

Oops! He's going there to take money from another s-hole country moron.

Only African countries are shithole countries.

Not according to Trump.

Yes according to Trump.

And your evidence is?

.......................

You have none slummutt.

African don't have toilets. They have to hold it in.

Toilet: Ek Prem Katha
The film was released on August 11, 2017. The film is a satirical comedy in support of governmental campaigns to improve the sanitation conditions, with an emphasis on the eradication of open defecation, especially in rural areas.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Only Africans were slaves for 1,700 years.

You first said 600 years. But Trump still thinks India is a s-hole country.

Africa is AIDS and Rape capital of the world.

Nope. India took the title in 2014. One of the worst countries to be a woman. All Hindu majority countries have high rape incidents.

Africa countries ranks 1, 2 and 3 in Rape. Now African countries are listed as shithole countries.

India is 4th
http://katehon.com...
India is 5th.
https://defence.pk...

Only one African contry is in the top 3. India has more rapes than all African countries save one.

And Trump still thinks India is a s-hole country.

Trump says the African countries are Shithole countries and should be banned from migrating to America.

And your evidence is? Your low self-esteem makes your need for fantasy acute.

He hung up because he felt foolish calling a call centre for no real reason.

He had a reason. He said the reason. You're ashamed to a knowledge it because it shows that Trump thinks Indians are s-holes from an s-hole country. Smile moron Hindu racist champ, Trump is talking about you!

Trump is calling African countries Shithole countries. But sends his son to India looking for business. That's how Americans can avoid African shithole countries.

By hanging up the phone as soon as you hear that silly gay indian accent yes. Trump showed us. He's talking about India too you moron.

Trump Jr is in India. He too avoided the African shithole countries.

Like his dad avoided s-hole india.

Liar.Trump Jr is in India.

Trump didn't go idiot. That's his son. Trump doesn't do s-hole countries. Say cheese! He was talking about you too!

Trump was calling a call centre you Trump shithole.

No matter how many times you repeat it, Trump still thinks Indians are s-holes. And that's why he called, to show you are s-holes. That is why his audience roared in delighted laughter. According to Trump, Indians are s-holes from an s-hole country.

African Shithole humour I suppose.

No. Indian. Why you no laugh Slumdog?

Slumdog was a movie.

About shithole like you. You're just an idiot s-hole racist trying to pretend his Lord and savior didn't just treat his country like an s-hole.

Trump was right referring to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries"

Seems like he referred to India too little brown slum boy.

You live in Ghana/Africa which is all part of the African countries Trump called Shithole countries.

He called india a Shithole country. I have video. What is your evidence? And you live in India, the biggest hole of them all.

Attacking a Hindu on Facebook does not make you any less a Shithole living in one of those Trump defined Shithole countries.

Neither does attacking Africa you Trump defined Shithole. But Trump calling you one, does. Anyone can check your post. You posted the link to your homo Facebook page.

Man how you must loath yourself! A Brown boy who idolizes white men and hates his color. Selling panties by day and pretending to be a higher caste online by night.

Nothing to loathe in Harikrish's spiritual realm. No African shitholes there.

Yeah. Everyone loves you and you're competent. In your pretend...."realm". Lol.

I suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleazes who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.

You are the sick Trump black shithole.

And you are the sick Indian shithole.

All Africans would be a sick Shithole according to Trump.

All Africans are sick Shitholes according to Trump. Slumdog.

Slumdog was movie. African shitholes are real.

Indian shitholes are bigger, older and shittier. That's why they make movies about it slummutt.

African shitholes are real. Slumdog was a movie.

So are Indian shitholes. Trump is there now talking about all the deluded poor people.

Trump Jr is looking for business in India.

He's looking to fleece India's poor the same way fat, lazy, greasy brahmins are doing.

President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on Thursday's meeting told NBC News.

A democratic aide? Heresay? No audio of such a high-level meeting like that? Other people present denying it? That's it?

I have video of trump himself rediculing and insulting india. Smile idiot! He was calling you an s-hole too.

Liar. He called a call centre. He asked a question, then hung up. No insults were made.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll convince yourself one day, you Trump certified shithole.

At least I have evidence you can dispute. Every time I ask you for your evidence, you run away and repeat yourself like the shithole regard you are.

Smile moron Hindu racist champ, Trump is talking about you!

Just checked, you live in one of those Shithole countries (Ghana/Africa)

Just checked, you live in the biggest hole of those Shithole countries.
(India/Asia) Huge shithole.

Liar.
India is a nuclear power,....

A nuclear powered shithole. According to Trump.

Liar
India ranked 4th in military power

And still a shithole according to Trump.

Go back to postiposting links of naked little African boys slummutt. That's all you can do.

India is a shithole, and Indians are shitholes. You prove it with every lie you post and every question you dodge. You have no evidence of Trump saying anything negative about Africa, so you lie like the shithole you are. When asked for evidence you run like the shithole you are.

But posting fetish videos of black men's feet, that you can do.

Go back to posting smut you Trump shithole. That is all you have, all you can do.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 2,696
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2018 2:53:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2018 7:34:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre is for those Christians and Muslims who have been disproportionately shamed into submission to their faith and are in need of a spiritual detoxification program that is both free and effective

Good intentions sometimes have unintended consequences and a familiar problem is shaming, specifically the shaming of people, both Christian and otherwise.

Shaming them into becoming better Christians (or at the very least, a Christian). Shaming them for their sins. Shaming them for their choices. Shaming them for not living up to a certain standard. Shaming them for not upholding expectations. Shaming people for reasons even I can't conjure up. Shaming in the name of faith and religion. Shaming for the sake of shaming. Friends, shaming people into making choices or following up on decisions or acting on their conscience or into living for Jesus is no way for the church to conduct its mandate.

Harikrish applies therapeutic spiritual shaming that not only corrects the harmful effects of past shaming, but reinforces self esteem, a can do spirit and recharged vigour to rejoin the human race.

All sessions will be interactive where the public can participate. This promotes real life solutions and develops practical adaptation skills that can be measured in real time.

To safeguard against members becoming addicted to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming, sessions will be designed to suit the persons threshold levels for pain, emotional detachment and mental development.

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.
You're an idiot. You make the argument that Jesus used the word dead with 2 different meanings but that doesn't mean God could also. Bwhahahahahahaha
You wouldn't know what spiritual was if dropped on you in the form of a meteorite and there were 2000 angels explaining it to you for a few million years.
this site is dead. It doesn't even correctly post replies..
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2018 1:05:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2018 2:53:21 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 2/19/2018 7:34:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre is for those Christians and Muslims who have been disproportionately shamed into submission to their faith and are in need of a spiritual detoxification program that is both free and effective

Good intentions sometimes have unintended consequences and a familiar problem is shaming, specifically the shaming of people, both Christian and otherwise.

Shaming them into becoming better Christians (or at the very least, a Christian). Shaming them for their sins. Shaming them for their choices. Shaming them for not living up to a certain standard. Shaming them for not upholding expectations. Shaming people for reasons even I can't conjure up. Shaming in the name of faith and religion. Shaming for the sake of shaming. Friends, shaming people into making choices or following up on decisions or acting on their conscience or into living for Jesus is no way for the church to conduct its mandate.

Harikrish applies therapeutic spiritual shaming that not only corrects the harmful effects of past shaming, but reinforces self esteem, a can do spirit and recharged vigour to rejoin the human race.

All sessions will be interactive where the public can participate. This promotes real life solutions and develops practical adaptation skills that can be measured in real time.

To safeguard against members becoming addicted to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming, sessions will be designed to suit the persons threshold levels for pain, emotional detachment and mental development.

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.
You're an idiot. You make the argument that Jesus used the word dead with 2 different meanings but that doesn't mean God could also. Bwhahahahahahaha
You wouldn't know what spiritual was if dropped on you in the form of a meteorite and there were 2000 angels explaining it to you for a few million years.

It is obvious you just come to the centre to get you head slapped for free.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2018 3:09:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2018 10:40:59 PM, ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
India is not on the Trump travel ban list.

It's on that other list. The one that ends with "hole".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

Liar, Nothing in the link about calling Indians any names.
Then are you afraid to answer why did he hang up when he finds out you're Indian?
Liar. He asked a question, then hung up. No insults were made.

Yet you run. Ashamed that Trump treated you like the s-holes he thinks you are?
"Trump uses fake Indian accent to impersonate call center worker in rant about outsourcing."

No fake accent. Watch the video you Shithole..
Lol. The news got it wrong?
Here is what the news got right.
Backed up Black African Shitholes.
http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...

Everyone knows India is the biggest s-hole. 1.5 billion. Huge.

Trump only called Africans countries shitholes countries.

And you know this how? Telepathic racism? I have video.

You already posted the Trump video, you mutt.
Trump Jr is in India looking for business. No mention of any poverty or he wouldn't be there looking for business.
Trump Jr faces backlash after saying he likes India"s "smiling" poor people

https://www.google.com.gh...
Oops! He's going there to take money from another s-hole country moron.

Only African countries are shithole countries.
Not according to Trump.

Yes according to Trump.
Dalits are billionaires and millionaires. Africans are Shitholes according to Trump.

Ok. So are Indians.

African don't have toilets. They have to hold it in.

See some backed up African shitholes. Lol!
http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...
Only Africans were slaves for 1,700 years.

You first said 600 years. But Trump still thinks India is a s-hole country.

Africa is AIDS and Rape capital of the world.

Nope. India took the title. One of the worst countries to be a woman. All Hindu majority countries have high rape incidents.
"ndia has more female goddesses than any other religion.
Africa countries ranks 1, 2 and 3 in Rape. Now African countries are listed as shithole countries.

India is 4th
http://katehon.com...
India is 5th.
https://defence.pk...

Only one African contry in the top 3. India has more rapes than all African countries save one.
Rape statistics based on percentile of population size ranking.
1 South Africa.
2 Botswana
3 Lesotho
14 US
94 India.
And Trump still thinks India is a s-hole country.
Trump says the African countries are Shithole countries and should be banned from migrating to America.

Trump praises India wants Indians to live in America.
https://youtu.be...

Trump is calling African countries Shithole countries. But sends his son to India looking for business. That's how Americans can avoid African shithole countries.
By hanging up the phone as soon as you hear that silly gay indian accent yes. Trump showed us. He's talking about India too you moron.

Liar.Trump Jr is in India. Trump praises India.

Trump didn't go idiot. That's his son. Trump doesn't do s-hole countries. Say cheese! He was talking about you too!

Trump was calling a call centre you Trump shithole.
Trump couldn't go because it was a conflict of interest. So he had to send Trump Jr instead.
No matter how many times you repeat it, Trump still thinks Indians are s-holes. And that's why he called, to show you are s-holes. That is why his audience roared in delighted laughter. According to Trump, Indians are s-holes from an s-hole country.

Liar, Trump video praising India.
Trump praises India wants Indians to live in America.
https://youtu.be...

African Shithole humour I suppose.
No. Indian. Why you no laugh Slumdog?
Slum Dog was a movie.

You aren't a movie. You're just an idiot s-hole racist trying to pretend his Lord and savior didn't just treat his country like an s-hole.
Slum Dog was a movie. You are confused. Your shithole mind ain't right Ethang5.
Trump was right referring to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries"

Seems like he referred to India too little brown slum boy.
Trump only "alled African countries shithole countries.
You live in Ghana/Africa which is all part of the African countries Trump called Shithole countries.

He called india a Shithole country. I have video. What is your evidence? And you live in India, the biggest hole of them all.
Your video does not say Trump called India names. You are a black shithole liar according to Trump.
Attacking a Hindu on Facebook does not make you any less a Shithole living in one of those Trump defined Shithole countries.
Neither does attacking Africa you Trump defined Shithole. But Trump calling you one, does. Anyone can check your post. You posted the link to your homo Facebook page.
Trump did not call India names. He only called African countries shithole countries.
Man how you must loath yourself! A Brown boy who idolizes white men and hates his color. Selling panties by day and pretending to be a higher caste online by night.
Nothing to loathe in Harikrish's spiritual realm. No African shitholes there.
Yeah. Everyone loves you and you're competent. In your pretend...."realm". Lol.
I even suspect it's probably black men's feet you masturbate to in your foot fetish. Lol. Like those Pastor Ray-like sleazes who condemn homosexuals by day and sleep with them by night.
There you go again with your black dirty mind. You prove you are the sick black shithole Trump was talking about.
All Africans are sick Shitholes according to Trump.
So would you Slumdog.
Slumdog was movie. African shitholes are real.
Indian shitholes are bigger, older and shittier. You aren't a movie Slumdog. Trump calls you something which rhymes with pie-hole.
See some backed up African shitholes. Lol!
http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...
African shitholes are real. Slumdog was a movie.
So are Indian ones. Trump is there now talking about all the deluded poor people.
Trump Jr is looking for business in India.
He's looking to fleece India's poor the same way fat, lazy, greasy brahmins are doing.
President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on Thursday's meeting told NBC News.
A democratic side? Heresay? No audio of such a high-level meeting like that? Other people present denying it? That's it?
I have video of trump himself rediculing and insulting india. Smile idiot! He was calling you an s-hole too.
Liar. He called a call centre. He asked a question, then hung up. No insults were made.
Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll convince yourself one day, you Trump certified shithole.
The Trump video proves I am right.
Just checked, you live in one of those shithole countries Ghana/Africa.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2018 4:59:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2018 3:09:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/25/2018 10:40:59 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Hey s-hole,

You have no evidence. You can't talk when asked for evidence. Until you show some evidence, You're just another Trump s-hole stinking up the joint.

Perhaps it's your low self esteem that is causing you to attack others in an attempt to soothe the emotional pain you feel. But surely when you are asked for your evidence and your jaws lock up, you notice that you have nothing?

Trump used Indians as the butt of a joke in a comedy sketch rediculing Indians. Apparently, everyone knows that Trump is a racist except you. Sorry man, to Trump, Indians are black, and he includes India amoung his s-hole countries.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

I know that's hard for you to accept, seeing how you have your lips firmly planted on his s-hole. But there it is.

According to Trump, you are an s-hole, your religion is an s-hole religion, and your country is an s-hole country. The fact that you are a racist too makes no difference to Trump, all he sees is that you are black, and that makes you an s-hole.

Sorry.

But maybe if you insult Africans enough, you will somehow become good enough for Trump. Worth a try. Africans aren't really hurt by one s-hole ranting online. Go ahead.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2018 9:12:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2018 4:59:19 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/26/2018 3:09:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/25/2018 10:40:59 PM, ethang5 wrote:

African countries after 1,700 years of slavery, first by Arabs (1,300 years) and then by White Christian masters (400 years) are now having to deal with Trumps comments that all African countries are Shitholes countries.
Will academians see this as a logical evolutionary process from slaves to shitholes or see it as a continued curse from God.? Is God to blame?

Here are the Trump African shithole comments links and the reaction of African leaders to his comments.
Trump's African shithole comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...

Were Trump's African shithole comments triggered by pictures he saw of bloated African backsides taken from regions in Africa where the toilet systems are inadequate and the locals are forced to hold in their waste for extended periods of time resulting in bloated backsides .

See Africans backed up shitholes.

http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...

Do these comments make Trump a racist?

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

Trump Jr is in India to drum up some business for the trump enterprise. Trump sees Indian immigration as favourable to America.

People are concerned that Trump expressed a bias in future immigration policies preferring immigrants from Norway over Haiti and Africans countries because he considered all African countries shithole countries.

But is Trumps immigration policy towards India the new merit based standard considering how successful and highly educated Indians are?

Or is it just another Christian conspiracy to discriminate against Africans because of their skin colour, low IQ and bloated backsides?

You are close to going beserk again, Ethang5. Last time you went beserk just seeing pictures of starving Africans.

Here is African slavery in pictures.

https://i.ytimg.com...
http://www.brh.org.uk...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
http://africanah.org...
http://www.anotherafrica.net...

But what about the diversity in Africans today. On one hand we have the starving millions.

https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
https://i.pinimg.com...

Now you are going beserk over Trump's comments calling all African shithole countries.
Trump's African shithole comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...

This is a religion forum. Christianity's role in African slavery is an appropriate topic for a religion forum.

The evolution of African slaves to African shitholes can be seen as a cause and effect phenomena/relationship to be explored.

It appears your low IQ has a low threshold for academic discussions and your lying affects your intellectual integrity.
Are you here at the centre just to get your head slapped for free or to get help for all the past shaming you experienced?

You are not the only Trump identifiable black shithole on DDO. But you appear to be the most disturbed.

I cannot change what Trump said but we can all try to understand why he said it. And we are very fortunate to have black African shitholes like you to help expand the discussion to other black shitholes who follow your posts.

Please pass the special promo around.:" Come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish detox centre"
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2018 10:06:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2018 9:25:34 PM, desmac wrote:
happy Aho Gafua

I guess you want to skip the shaming and go straight to get your head slapped for free.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2018 10:53:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2018 9:12:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/26/2018 4:59:19 PM, ethang5 wrote:

While you engage in your low self-esteem fantasy, I'll highlight your lies ok shithole?

You have no evidence that Trump said anything derogatory about Africans. Nothing. When asked for evidence, your shithole mouth locked up.

Then you said Trump was just calling a call center. When asked why was he calling, your shithole mouth locked up.

Then you said Trump was showing that the center was in India. When shown that Trump only cared if it was shithole Indians answering, not where they were, your shithole mouth locked up.

Then you said Trump forgot the reason he called. When shown Trump saying the reason why he called, your shithole mouth locked up.

Then you said Trump Jr.did not mention poverty in India. When you were shown the link of him calling India poverty stricken, your shithole mouth locked up.

Then you said Africa had no toilets. When shown stats on CNN that more than half a billion shithole Indians toilet in the open, your shithole mouth locked up.

Then you said "everyone" heard Trump insult Africans. But when you were asked how could anyone "hear" comments that didn't exist, your shithole mouth locked up.

Then you denied that Trump ridiculed and insulted shithole India. When shown the video of it, your shithole mouth locked up.

Oh you lied. You tried to pass off "reactions" to invisible comments as proof of those comments.

You stupidly tried to tell us the enslaved dulits could "chose" to be millionairs.

You posted silly pics as if they had any effect on Trump shitholing India.

The bottom line is, you have nothing. Turns out that according to Trump, you are the shithole. Hilarious.

You live in a shithole country stinking of poverty and filth. Trump called you a shithole for a reason.

You are a shithole because you lie like a shithole.
Your religion is a shithole religion because it enslaves it's own people in primitive nonsense.
And your country is a shithole because you got half a billion idiot shitholes openly dedicating everywhere.

So lie again about Africa you evidence-less indian shithole, and I will repost my evidence of Trump treating your shithole country like the gigantic shithole it is.

Or go spam more threads so you van apologize for spamming and then lie that it wasn't you. Or post more links no one ever clicks on. Blather on about Africa. I will keep pointing out how you have no evidence and can't answer when your nonsense faces you.

Moron Indian hindu shithole. Trump certified.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 1:23:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2018 10:53:55 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/26/2018 9:12:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/26/2018 4:59:19 PM, ethang5 wrote:

You are just repeating your posts even though they have all been responded to. Trump video that you claimed he called India names was a lie.He actually praised India and called it a great place. He was more upset with American trade imbalance with India, Mexico, Canada and Japan and vented out in the Trump video. He also confirmed even a simple credit check was being handle by a call centre in India. He called, confirmed what he heard was true about outsourcing in America and ended the conversation politely.
People say he tried to imate the Indian accent. But that is not so clear in the video.
There you have what transpired in the Trump video. On record Trump only called all African countries shithole countries. That is unfortunate because now there are two black movements competing with each other. The Black Lives Matter and the Black Shitholes Matter. Democrat vs Republucan position.

You are a low IQ negroid and I pointed the genetic links of negroid ancestry to subhuman species called Nadeli, Africans capturing their people of negroid ancestry and selling them to white slave traders. I also pointed out blacks were a net liability to Americas economy even before Trump came out with his all Africans are shithole countries.

You go beserk in your posts and keep proving all Africans are shitholes thereby giving credibility to Trumps shithole comments. You are the closest thing to a subhuman and now we have evidence you are related to Naledi. The only thing Afticans know is slavery , 1,700 years of African slavery. Now there is an evolution of Africans from slavery to shitholes. I said it before Trump. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

I even had the decency to enroll you in Wylted's Bible study group seeing how keen you were in the white masters religion which your ancestor slaves embraced but remained scripturally ignorant because they were illiterate.

I started a Harikrish's spiritually shaming detox centre for those like you who were spiritually shamed in the past and traumatized by it. You have frequenly visited the centre and got your head slapped for free. But your condition is more serious and you need to be committed.

Your venomous attacks are useless because you blatantly lie and the readers can see through your deception and dirty tricks. Now that they know you are also a low IQ black negroid shithole according to Trump, black lives don't matter, shitholes matter. This is a religion forum and Shitholes matter, Ethang5. There are members here who care.

Here is how the discussion has affected you.

African countries after 1,700 years of slavery, first by Arabs (1,300 years) and then by White Christian masters (400 years) are now having to deal with Trumps comments that all African countries are Shitholes countries.
Will academians see this as a logical evolutionary process from slaves to shitholes or see it as a continued curse from God.? Is God to blame?

Here are the Trump African shithole comments links and the reaction of African leaders to his comments.
Trump's African shithole comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...

Were Trump's African shithole comments triggered by pictures he saw of bloated African backsides taken from regions in Africa where the toilet systems are inadequate and the locals are forced to hold in their waste for extended periods of time resulting in bloated backsides .

See Africans backed up shitholes.

http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...

Do these comments make Trump a racist?

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

Trump Jr is in India to drum up some business for the trump enterprise. Trump sees Indian immigration as favourable to America.

People are concerned that Trump expressed a bias in future immigration policies preferring immigrants from Norway over Haiti and Africans countries because he considered all African countries shithole countries.

But is Trumps immigration policy towards India the new merit based standard considering how successful and highly educated Indians are?

Or is it just another Christian conspiracy to discriminate against Africans because of their skin colour, low IQ and bloated backsides?

You are close to going beserk again, Ethang5. Last time you went beserk just seeing pictures of starving Africans.

Here is African slavery in pictures.

https://i.ytimg.com...
http://www.brh.org.uk...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
http://africanah.org...
http://www.anotherafrica.net...

But what about the diversity in Africans today. On one hand we have the starving millions.

https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
https://i.pinimg.com...

Now you are going beserk over Trump's comments calling all African shithole countries.

Trump's African shithole comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...

This is a religion forum. Christianity's role in African slavery is an appropriate topic for a religion forum.

The evolution of African slaves to African shitholes can be seen as a cause and effect phenomena/relationship to be explored.

It appears your low IQ has a low threshold for academic discussions and your lying affects your intellectual integrity.
Are you here at the centre just to get your head slapped for free or to get help for all the past shaming you experienced?

You are not the only Trump identifiable black shithole on DDO. But you appear to be the most disturbed.

I cannot change what Trump said but we can all try to understand why he said it. And we are very fortunate to have black African shitholes like you to help expand the discussion to other black shitholes who follow your posts.

Please pass the special promo around.:" Come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish detox centre"
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 4:05:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2018 1:51:45 PM, desmac wrote:
Buono marted"

Since the free head slapping you are receiving at the Harikrish detox centre is keeping you in good cheers and you continue your happy days greetings to everyone. You will receive a family pass that can be used for members of your family.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 5:16:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2018 1:23:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/26/2018 10:53:55 PM, ethang5 wrote:

You are just repeating your posts even though they have all been responded to.

Says the champion of repeated spam.

Trump video that you claimed he called India names was a lie.He actually praised India and called it a great place.

The title says Trump mocked you.

He was more upset with American trade imbalance with India, Mexico, Canada and Japan and vented out in the Trump video. He also confirmed even a simple credit check was being handle by a call centre in India. He called, confirmed what he heard was true about outsourcing in America and ended the conversation politely.

-CLICK!!-

Maybe you don't know American culture because you're from an s-hole country, but no American would call that skit "polite". He ridiculed you and "hung up" in your face, all the while complaining about s-hole Indians.

People say he tried to imate the Indian accent. But that is not so clear in the video.

Lol. You can't here your own faggy accent Slumdog. He was mocking you.

There you have what transpired in the Trump video.

That is what happened in your fantasy that Trump sees Indians as anything other than a country of Brown s-holes.

On record Trump only called all African countries shithole countries.

What record? The one in your shithole head? Because no matter how you try to lie, in the end you have no proof. No evidence. No video. Just 1.8 billion Trump certified shitholes.

You are a low IQ negroid and I pointed the genetic links of negroid ancestry to subhuman species called.....

Yeah, yeah...you suspect. I don't have to suspect. I have the video of Trump treating you like the shithole he thinks you are. It's like that when you have evidence.

I also pointed out blacks were....

Point out where Trump said anything negative about Africa shithole. You can't. So you blather a lie here, and blather a lie there. Trump called you a shithole. He mocked your shithole country. I can point out my evidence.

You go beserk in your posts...

Yet it's you posting mountains of naked children and videos of men's feet?

..and keep proving all Africans are shitholes thereby giving credibility to Trumps shithole comments.

Trump is a racist just like you. Too bad you're the brown type. Trump thinks you are a shithole.

You are the closest thing to a....

Blah, blah, blah. You have no evidence shithole. Repeating the same stupidity won't change that. Unlike your foot fetish fantasies, comments do not become real because you imagine them. You have no proof of what you claim.

But I have actual video of Trump treating you like the shithole you are. To Trump, your religion and your country are shitholes.

I even had the decency to enroll you in Wylted's Bible study group seeing how keen you were in the white masters religion which your ancestor slaves embraced but remained scripturally ignorant because they were illiterate.

And did running away to your fantasy world help you or your shithole country? Did the video of Trump treating you like shitholes disappear?

Your venomous attacks are useless because you blatantly lie and the readers can see through your deception and dirty tricks.

Can they see your non-existent evidence? Cause that is what they need to see.

Now that they know you are also a low IQ black negroid shithole according to Trump, black lives don't matter, shitholes matter.

No, you aren't going berserk. Lol.

This is a religion forum and Shitholes matter, Ethang5. There are members here who care.

So it is appropriate of me to mention that your religion that enslaves people in poverty, pumps underage girls to your priests, and worships demons?

Here are the Trump African shithole comments links and the reaction of African leaders to his comments.

Lol. You have no links lying shithole. The comments were not recorded or filmed. Trump denied saying Them. People at the meeting denied hearing them.

Yet here you are, lying like a Hindu shithole. No wonder Trump called your country shitholes.

Were Trump's African shithole comments triggered by

You first have to show proof he made those comments shithole. That is how it works.

You are close to going beserk again, Ethang5.
See Africans backed up shitholes.

Lol. No, you aren't going beserk at all.

Do these comments make Trump a racist?

His real comments calling you a shithole or the imaginary "comments" you have no evidence for?

But is Trumps immigration policy towards India the new merit based standard considering how successful and highly educated Indians are?

No. Trump thinks Indians are shitholes. -CLICK!!-

Last time you went beserk just seeing pictures of starving Africans.

Where is your evidence shithole? Trump called you and all your countrymen shitholes. Could that be true? You are here lying, looking for pics of men's feet, spamming the board, and posting child porn.

It seems Trump was correct. You are a shithole.

All that posting, and not one but of evidence of the comments you attribute to Trump. Shame. You have nothing. After your post, are you not still a shithole? Is your religion not still a shithole religion? Is India still not bursting with shitholes?

Now you are going beserk over Trump's comments calling all African shithole countries.

The invisible ones? Lol, yeah. It's funny and enjoyable that you keep giving me a chance to show how you have nothing. Plus, I can flip it right around and show Trump calling you a shithole.

Trump's African shithole comments.

Non-existent. Reports of Bigfoot aren't evidence of Bigfoot. (Get it? Foot fetish/bigfoot) lol.

This is a religion forum.

Yeah we know. You've said so about 100 times.

It appears your low IQ has a low threshold for academic discussions and your lying affects your intellectual integrity.

You are citing comments you know are non-existent and you want to talk about intellectual integrity? No wonder Trump calls you a shithole.

You are not the only Trump identifiable black shithole on DDO. But you appear to be the most disturbed.

Because I shamed you by pointing out that you have no evidence. You have nothing. For a year now, all you've done is post insipid links and repeated racist comments.

But you remain an ignorant moron. You still have to lie when asked to back up your claims, and Trump still calls you a shithole. Of course I'm difficult for you. I have the truth, you have nothing.

And that becomes clear every time you dodge providing proof of your claims and instead run to tired irrelavent posts of starving children. You are exactly what Trump said you were. One of the 1.8 billion shitholes infesting your country.

I cannot change what Trump said....

Maybe because you can't find where he said it. Lie much?

And we are very fortunate to have black African shitholes like you to help expand the discussion to other black shitholes who follow your posts.

Too bad Indian shitholes don't follow your posts.

Please pass the special promo around.:" Come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish detox centre.

No. I will not play your fantasy game. I have facts so I don't need diversions. I have Trump treating you like a shithole, treating your religion like a shithole religion, and your country like a shithole country.

Fantasize all you want. You will remain what you are in the real world. A shithole Hindu from a shithole country. Trump certified.

-CLICK!!-
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 6:00:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2018 5:16:42 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/27/2018 1:23:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/26/2018 10:53:55 PM, ethang5 wrote:

The links I provided prove Trump called all African countries Shithole countries. Even the African leaders protested to Trump. You are a black negroid lying shithole according to Trump. No one believe you.

You are just repeating your posts even though they have all been responded to. Trump video that you claimed he called India names was a lie. He actually praised India and called it a great place. He was more upset with American trade imbalance with India, Mexico, Canada and Japan and vented out in the Trump video. He also confirmed even a simple credit check was being handle by a call centre in India. He called, confirmed what he heard was true about outsourcing in America and ended the conversation politely.
People say he tried to imate the Indian accent. But that is not so clear in the video.
There you have what transpired in the Trump video. On record Trump only called all African countries shithole countries. That is unfortunate because now there are two black movements competing with each other. The Black Lives Matter and the Black Shitholes Matter. Democrat vs Republucan position.

You are a low IQ negroid and I pointed the genetic links of negroid ancestry to subhuman species called Nadeli, Africans capturing their people of negroid ancestry and selling them to white slave traders. I also pointed out blacks were a net liability to Americas economy even before Trump came out with his all Africans are shithole countries.

You go beserk in your posts and keep proving all Africans are shitholes thereby giving credibility to Trumps shithole comments. You are the closest thing to a subhuman and now we have evidence you are related to Naledi. The only thing Afticans know is slavery , 1,700 years of African slavery. Now there is an evolution of Africans from slavery to shitholes. I said it before Trump. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

I even had the decency to enroll you in Wylted's Bible study group seeing how keen you were in the white masters religion which your ancestor slaves embraced but remained scripturally ignorant because they were illiterate.

I started a Harikrish's spiritually shaming detox centre for those like you who were spiritually shamed in the past and traumatized by it. You have frequenly visited the centre and got your head slapped for free. But your condition is more serious and you need to be committed.

Your venomous attacks are useless because you blatantly lie and the readers can see through your deception and dirty tricks. Now that they know you are also a low IQ black negroid shithole according to Trump, black lives don't matter, shitholes matter. This is a religion forum and Shitholes matter, Ethang5. There are members here who care.

Here is how the discussion has affected you.

African countries after 1,700 years of slavery, first by Arabs (1,300 years) and then by White Christian masters (400 years) are now having to deal with Trumps comments that all African countries are Shitholes countries.
Will academians see this as a logical evolutionary process from slaves to shitholes or see it as a continued curse from God.? Is God to blame?

Here are the Trump African shithole comments links and the reaction of African leaders to his comments.
Trump's African shithole comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...

Were Trump's African shithole comments triggered by pictures he saw of bloated African backsides taken from regions in Africa where the toilet systems are inadequate and the locals are forced to hold in their waste for extended periods of time resulting in bloated backsides .

See Africans backed up shitholes.

http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...

Do these comments make Trump a racist?

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

Trump Jr is in India to drum up some business for the trump enterprise. Trump sees Indian immigration as favourable to America.

People are concerned that Trump expressed a bias in future immigration policies preferring immigrants from Norway over Haiti and Africans countries because he considered all African countries shithole countries.

But is Trumps immigration policy towards India the new merit based standard considering how successful and highly educated Indians are?

Or is it just another Christian conspiracy to discriminate against Africans because of their skin colour, low IQ and bloated backsides?

You are close to going beserk again, Ethang5. Last time you went beserk just seeing pictures of starving Africans.

Here is African slavery in pictures.

https://i.ytimg.com...
http://www.brh.org.uk...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
http://africanah.org...
http://www.anotherafrica.net...

But what about the diversity in Africans today. On one hand we have the starving millions.

https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
https://i.pinimg.com...

Now you are going beserk over Trump's comments calling all African shithole countries.

Trump's African shithole comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...

This is a religion forum. Christianity's role in African slavery is an appropriate topic for a religion forum.

The evolution of African slaves to African shitholes can be seen as a cause and effect phenomena/relationship to be explored.

It appears your low IQ has a low threshold for academic discussions and your lying affects your intellectual integrity.
Are you here at the centre just to get your head slapped for free or to get help for all the past shaming you experienced?

You are not the only Trump identifiable black shithole on DDO. But you appear to be the most disturbed.

I cannot change what Trump said but we can all try to understand why he said it. And we are very fortunate to have black African shitholes like you to help expand the discussion to other black shitholes who follow your posts.

Please pass the special promo around.:" Come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish detox centre"
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 8:55:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Looking for part time volunteers. The Harikrish detox centre is seeing high volume traffic and expecting to grow busier. Must be willing to deal with shamed Christians and members who treat the centre like a walkin clinic and come in to get their head slapped for free. Expect atheists too who come to be shamed so they have an excuse to get their heads slapped for free as well. Protective gloves, head resistant Bibles and air purifiers will be provided so you can deal with the stench generated by these spiritually unclean victims. PM Harikrish if interested or for more details.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 12:38:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2018 6:00:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/27/2018 5:16:42 PM, ethang5 wrote:

The links I provided prove Trump called all African countries Shithole countries.

No they dont loser. Trump denied saying it shithole. Either you or Trump are lying.

Even the African leaders protested to Trump. You are a black negroid lying shithole according to Trump. No one believe you.

Even Trump doesn't believe you. He denied saying what you claim. According to Trump, you are a liar AND a shithole.

Your venomous attacks are useless because you blatantly lie and the readers can see through your deception and dirty tricks.

The GOP frontrunner used an Indian accent at a rally in Delaware Friday
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

African countries.....

Gestured as if hanging up upon learning the employee was from India
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here are the Trump African shithole comments links...

You have none. The "comments" were not recorded or filmed. And Trump said he never said them. Trump says you are a lying shithole.

Do these comments make Trump a racist?

If they existed, maybe. But you are a shithole racist.

Trump Jr is in India to drum up some business for the trump enterprise.

He's talking about the masses of poor people there. As long as there is Hinduism, there will be poor exploited people. Shithole religion.

But is Trumps immigration policy towards India the new merit based standard considering how successful and highly educated Indians are?

No. Trump can't even stand to talk to Indian shitholes.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

You are close to going beserk again, Ethang5. Last time you went beserk just seeing pictures of starving Africans.

You are necro-spamming your own long dead threads. You are like a retarded shithole.

Here is African slavery in pictures.

What did I say about the stuck shithole? Lol. No evidence, no videos. Nothing. But he can post scatter-brain pics of men's feet.

We still have the video of Trump rediculing your shithole country. You can't run. You can't hide. You can't dodge.

The GOP frontrunner spoke in a fake Indian accent as he told the crowd about his conversation, saying he hadn't called to check on his credit card but only to know if the workers were from India

Procedure for indian shitholes on phone.
1. Ask if they are shithole Indians.
A. If they are not, talk politely to them.
B. If they are shithole indians, proceed to 2.
2. -CLICK!!-
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 12:42:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2018 8:55:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Looking for part time volunteers. The Harikrish detox centre is seeing high volume traffic and expecting to grow busier. Must be willing to deal with shamed Christians and members who treat the centre like a walkin clinic and come in to get their head slapped for free. Expect atheists too who come to be shamed so they have an excuse to get their heads slapped for free as well. Protective gloves, head resistant Bibles and air purifiers will be provided so you can deal with the stench generated by these spiritually unclean victims. PM Harikrish if interested or for more details.

Beware. This is a foot fetish scam.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 2:20:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2018 12:38:53 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/27/2018 6:00:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/27/2018 5:16:42 PM, ethang5 wrote:

The links I provided prove Trump called all African countries Shithole countries. Even the African leaders protested to Trump. You are a black negroid lying shithole according to Trump. No one believes you.

You are just repeating your posts even though they have all been responded to. Trump video that you claimed he called India names was a lie. He actually praised India and called it a great place. He was more upset with American trade imbalance with India, Mexico, Canada and Japan and vented out in the Trump video. He also confirmed even a simple credit check was being handle by a call centre in India. He called, confirmed what he heard was true about outsourcing in America and ended the conversation politely.
People say he tried to imate the Indian accent. But that is not so clear in the video.
There you have what transpired in the Trump video. On record Trump only called all African countries shithole countries. That is unfortunate because now there are two black movements competing with each other. The Black Lives Matter and the Black Shitholes Matter. Democrat vs Republucan position.

You are a low IQ negroid and I pointed the genetic links of negroid ancestry to subhuman species called Nadeli, Africans capturing their people of negroid ancestry and selling them to white slave traders. I also pointed out blacks were a net liability to Americas economy even before Trump came out with his all Africans are shithole countries.

You go beserk in your posts and keep proving all Africans are shitholes thereby giving credibility to Trumps shithole comments. You are the closest thing to a subhuman and now we have evidence you are related to Naledi. The only thing Afticans know is slavery , 1,700 years of African slavery. Now there is an evolution of Africans from slavery to shitholes. I said it before Trump. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

I even had the decency to enroll you in Wylted's Bible study group seeing how keen you were in the white masters religion which your ancestor slaves embraced but remained scripturally ignorant because they were illiterate.

I started a Harikrish's spiritually shaming detox centre for those like you who were spiritually shamed in the past and traumatized by it. You have frequenly visited the centre and got your head slapped for free. But your condition is more serious and you need to be committed.

Your venomous attacks are useless because you blatantly lie and the readers can see through your deception and dirty tricks. Now that they know you are also a low IQ black negroid shithole according to Trump, black lives don't matter, shitholes matter. This is a religion forum and Shitholes matter, Ethang5. There are members here who care.

Here is how the discussion has affected you.

African countries after 1,700 years of slavery, first by Arabs (1,300 years) and then by White Christian masters (400 years) are now having to deal with Trumps comments that all African countries are Shitholes countries.
Will academians see this as a logical evolutionary process from slaves to shitholes or see it as a continued curse from God.? Is God to blame?

Here are the Trump African shithole comments links and the reaction of African leaders to his comments.
Trump's African shithole comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...
https://youtu.be...

Were Trump's African shithole comments triggered by pictures he saw of bloated African backsides taken from regions in Africa where the toilet systems are inadequate and the locals are forced to hold in their waste for extended periods of time resulting in bloated backsides .

See Africans backed up shitholes.

http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...

Do these comments make Trump a racist?

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

Trump Jr is in India to drum up some business for the trump enterprise. Trump sees Indian immigration as favourable to America.

People are concerned that Trump expressed a bias in future immigration policies preferring immigrants from Norway over Haiti and Africans countries because he considered all African countries shithole countries.

But is Trumps immigration policy towards India the new merit based standard considering how successful and highly educated Indians are?

Or is it just another Christian conspiracy to discriminate against Africans because of their skin colour, low IQ and bloated backsides?

You are close to going beserk again, Ethang5. Last time you went beserk just seeing pictures of starving Africans.

Here is African slavery in pictures.

https://i.ytimg.com...
http://www.brh.org.uk...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
http://africanah.org...
http://www.anotherafrica.net...

But what about the diversity in Africans today. On one hand we have the starving millions.

https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
https://i.pinimg.com...

Now you are going beserk over Trump's comments calling all African shithole countries.

Trump's African shithole comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...
https://youtu.be...

This is a religion forum. Christianity's role in African slavery is an appropriate topic for a religion forum.

The evolution of African slaves to African shitholes can be seen as a cause and effect phenomena/relationship to be explored.

It appears your low IQ has a low threshold for academic discussions and your lying affects your intellectual integrity.
Are you here at the centre just to get your head slapped for free or to get help for all the past shaming you experienced?

You are not the only Trump identifiable black shithole on DDO. But you appear to be the most disturbed.

I cannot change what Trump said but we can all try to understand why he said it. And we are very fortunate to have black African shitholes like you to help expand the discussion to other black shitholes who follow your posts.

Please pass the special promo around.:" Come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish detox centre"
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 6:08:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/1/2018 2:20:59 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:38:53 AM, ethang5 wrote:

The links I provided prove Trump called all African countries Shithole countries.

No racist. They only show people's reaction to hearsay. Trump denied saying them. So either you or your white master must be lying.

Even the African leaders protested to Trump. You are a black negroid lying shithole according to Trump. No one believes you.

Sure. Everyone believes you and your invisible comments. All the world leaders who condemned the hearsay story would condemn you too as a shithole racist. Didn't think of that did you shithole?

You are just repeating your posts even though they have all been responded to.

You are the only one spamming moron. How many times have you posted this exact post? On how many different threads?

But just like the last time you raised your shithole racist head, we will beat and shame you back to the cultutta slum you oozed from.

The obsession you have with Trump's racism, like some of your previous obsessions; are repetitive, hateful and boring.

Ask him to post proof of Trump saying those things, and he link dumps sites from Botswana. Don't ask what anything has to do with Botswana. The idiot is in his own little racist world.

There is evidence of Trump calling you a shithole. Unlike you, I don't have to lie.

Your video does not support your claims. You are a lying black shithole according to Trump.

According to Trump's non-extantent comments? Lol.

Trump never insults India, never has.

Ok. He didn't hang up on you, and treat you like shitholes.

Neither does your video support your.... Oh wait, you have no video. You have nothing.

Posted reputable news media reports about Trumps's African shithole comments that senators in the room with Trump reported to the press.

Trump himself denied saying it. So who is lying shithole? You or your white master Trump?

Trump all African countries are Shithole countries comments.

The comments you have no evidence for? and Trump denied? You have nothing shithole. This is why you are trying to make us think people's "reaction" to a hearsay story is proof that Trump made those comments.

Even Trump denied saying what you claim. Who's lying, you the shithole, or your white master?

Trump tried to deny his comments.

He didn't try. He denied them. And senators in the room also denied hearing them. Trump is calling you a liar shithole.

But the senators in the room with trump reported his comments to the press.

Yet Trump denied saying Them. Who is lying shithole? You or Trump?

World leaders condemned Trumps African shithole comments that was leaked by senators to the press.

I thought you said everyone loved it, like you do? So Trump says you are lying, and world leaders all think you are a racist shithole?

I feel sorry you are such a poor defender of you negroid country and the negroid shitholes that live there according to Trump.

Invisible comments need no defense, and both Trump and world leaders are calling you a liar and a shithole. You are a poor accuser.

But Trump can't deny calling India a shithole. I have video of him ridiculing and mocking India.

Trump tries to impersonate an Indian call centre worker's accent but failed. Trump never insults India, never has.

It made the news because it was insulting to India you moron. I know it's hard for you to accept that you were the shithole Trump was talking about all along. You will face the harsh truth in time.

Trump's African shithole comments were reported on all the reputable news medias.

So was his losing the election you moron. "Reports" are not truth.

Even the African leaders condemnation of Trump's African shithole comments were reported.

But they couldn't report the comments. Neither can you. But having no evidence, you just keep lying like the shithole you are.

Not a single report of Trump calling India names.

https://www.google.com.gh...

Donald Trump using Modi"s accent brings to the fore the Indian accent, which has been the object of caricature and ridicule for long.

.....being cavalierly thrown into the "shithole" by Donald Trump, it"s easy to take umbrage.

.....Raja Krishnamoorthi has issued a statement saying he was "appalled".

Trump only called African countries shithole countries.

Only in your shithole dreams racist. He called you a shithole.

You can only change the Trumps Affrican shithole comments it in your posts. But no one believes black shitholes anymore. Lol!

Then let me post it again so they can see it.

https://www.google.com.gh...

See little indian shithole?

There are no pictures of Indians or Trump insults in the video.

Are there pictures of Africans in your video loser? What? You have no video? What do you have? Nothing? Then why are you lying? Because you're a shithole racist. Just as Trump said.

Your mind ain't right Ethang5. You are imagining things that are not in the video you posted.

At least there is a video. You are imagining things and there isn't even a video. No audio. Nothing. Just you lying like an Indian shithole.

An Indian accent, on the other hand, means call centres and curry stains, overpopulation and outsourcing in the American imagination. The accent is the object of caricature and ridicule.

Apu on The Simpsons is an affectionate character, but he is still the butt of jokes, the permanently fresh-off-the-boat immigrant, never quite American. It is the brand of the other. Trump knows that. This is not the first time he has tried to do "Indian".

At that time the Hillary Clinton campaign tut-tutted that it was "typical of the disrespect he has shown to groups across the spectrum",

The new India likes to think of itself as the superpower in waiting, a country coming into its own, deserving of a seat in the UN Security Council, winning respect everywhere for its ancient civilisation and modern progress. The accent remains our Achilles heel, a reminder that try as we might, we cannot get the respect we feel we deserve.

When the US President puts on an Indian accent, we worry that behind closed doors they are laughing at our delusions of grandeur.
Sandip Roy is a journalist, commentator and author.

The way we are laughing at you now. So come on shithole. Make more scatter-brain posts. Of some mens feet maybe? Or fat women. Or spam this post yet again. Anything to try to make the board not notice that you, your religion, and your country are shitholes.

According to Trump that is.

Notice Trump has not denied my claims. Lying hindu shithole.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2018 1:03:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/1/2018 6:08:05 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 3/1/2018 2:20:59 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:38:53 AM, ethang5 wrote:

The links I provided prove Trump called all African countries Shithole countries.
Trump never insults India, never has.

India goes mad over Trump"s insult, Arshad Sharif reveals

Arynews.tv
https://www.google.com.gh...

Zemtvs.com
https://www.google.com.gh...

DhertiTV.com
https://www.google.com.gh...

Video.pakistantv.tv
https://www.google.com.gh...

Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

You are a deranged uneducated black lying shithole. You posted the same video in all the links claiming India is sure mad about something. But the video is from a Pakistani TV station protesting the Trump policy against Pakistan where Trump is threatening to cut off aid to Pakistan after past policy gave billions to Pakistan against the war with the Taliban, with little results from Pakistan.

The TV station blames the change in Trumps policy by naming key positions help by Indians in trumps government such as Bobby Jindhal and Nikki Haley (UN ambassador). Pakistan believes they are being scapegoated in Trumps policy against Pakistsn.

You are so desperate to find fault with Indians that you are willing to lie and misrepresent video that clearly contradicts your claims.

You are a descendant of subhumans(Naledi) , descendant of negroid slaves and negroids with genetically low IQ. Now we find out you are a shithole too. According to Trump all African countries are shitholes.

So funny. Your racist stupidity has caused you to believe where there is no evidence, and doubt when the evidence is right in front of you.

Your video is showing Trump calling India a great place.

You are just a pitiful deluded Indian shithole on the net ranting like a moron.

You are the African black shithole Trump was ranting about that was reported to the press by senators. all African countries are shitholes according to Trump.

Is Trump lying? You can't answer.
Trump's all African countries are shitholes are reportedly accurate confirmed by senators who where in the room when Trump made those comments. They reported Trumos comments to the news media.

Where is your video? You can't answer.
Already gave the senators eyewithness account of Trump's all African countries are shithole comments, other politicians reaction to Trimps comments and world leaders condemnation of Trumps comments. The evidence is overwhelming.

Trump all African countries are Shithole countries comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...
https://qz.com...
https://www.aljazeera.com...
https://youtu.be...

How Politicisns are reacting to Trump's Aftican countries are shitholes comments.
http://digg.com...

https://www.theguardian.com...
Sen. Tim Scott: Sen. Graham confirmed Trump's reported 'shithole comments are accurate.
http://thehill.com...

Trump tried to deny his comments. But the senators in the room with trump reported his comments to the press. World leaders condemned Trumps African shithole comments that was leaked by senators to the press.

Are we a Shithole country2 Botswana asks US
https://www.timeslive.co.za...

How world leaders reacted to Trump's Shithole comments.
http://www.businessinsider.com...

Letter from Botswana government.
https://pbs.twimg.com...

Where is your proof? You can't answer.
See links provided.

What is shithole india mad about? You can't answer.
India is not mad because Trump only praises India and Indians.
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

Why did Trump imitate an Indian accent? You can't answer.
He was talking to an Indian call centre. He thought he would show of his Indian accent impersonation. But the video shows he could not imitate the Indian accent.

Is hearsay evidence? You can't answer.
Testimonials by senators who were eyewitness to Trump's All Aricans countries are Shitholes comments are overwhelming evidence. So overwhelming that the national media press reported it.

What was Trump's audience laughing at? You can't answer.

They were laughing at his poor imitation of the Indian accent.

But you can post "reactions".
No I post eyewitness accounts reported by senators who where in the room with trump when the comments were made.

You can post naked children.
Those were pictures of African starving and dying because of poor African leadership. In the past the African leaders would sell their people to slave traders. Because slavery has been abolished Africans are let to stave.

You can post videos of men's feet.
Those you can post.

Yes not everyone has access to the enlightened feet of Harikrish.

The fact is, you are a shithole. Your religion is a shithole religion, and your country is a shithole country.

That is your opinion. But we have the opinion of the president of America calling all African countries shitholes. We also have 1,700 years of African slavery in the history books. We have studies which prove Africans have lower IQ than non Africans..
Now we are told by Trump all African countries are shithole countries.
That is a logical evolution from African slavery to African shitholes. Even Christians accept the correction from Black Lives Matter to African Shitholes Matter.

If you don't want to be seen as just another black African shithole on DDO, stop behaving as one.

Trump cannot insult India or Indians after he praise them in his video.
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2018 11:42:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/2/2018 1:03:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The links I provided prove Trump called all African countries Shithole countries.

Your link only shows someone claimed he said them.

Trump never insults India, never has.

India goes mad over Trump"s insult, Arshad Sharif reveals

Sorry shithole. Indians disagree with you. The links even say, "India goes mad over Trump insults". Your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Your video is showing Trump calling India a great place.

Here is a sampling of Google search for Trump insults India.

Rex Tillerson disrespects Ivanka Trump and India in one dumb move. www.washingtonexaminer.com " article

Paris climate agreement: Trump rant against India casts shadow on PM Modi ...
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com... " ...

Why Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meeting is a disappointment for Indian ...
www.firstpost.com " world " wh...

India goes mad over Trump's insult, Arshad Sharif reveals - YouTube
https://m.youtube.com... " watch

Read this snippet written by Vivek Wadhwa, an Indian, for the hindustan times news paper and tell me if the author considers Trump shithole countries comment to refer to India.

https://www.google.com.gh...
Now with his constant tirades against immigrants, particularly from what he calls "shithole countries", Donald Trump is giving many countries the greatest gift of all: causing the trickle of returning talent to become a flood.

For India, the timing could not be better. With hundreds of millions of people now gaining access to the Internet through inexpensive smartphones, India is about to experience a technology boom that will transform the country itself.


Told you. According to Trump, India is a shithole country. This Indian author knows. The only reason you don't see it is because you have your lips firmly up Trump's a$$.

From Sushma Swaraj, India's foreign minister, At UN, A Measured Rebuttal To Trump's Jab At India

Sushma Swaraj said climate change was "one of the significant dangers to our existence" that requires more "serious action than talk" and asked developed countries to help out "less fortunate" countries.

India's foreign minister believes Trump included India in his list of shithole countries. Our local racist moron is still in shock and is denying the obvious.

The fact is, you are a shithole. Your religion is a shithole religion, and your country is a shithole country.

That is your opinion.

That is Trump's opinion too, and we have the video proving it.

Let me leave you with another Indian author.

Donald Trump using Modi"s accent brings to the fore the Indian accent, which has been the object of caricature and ridicule for long.
https://www.google.com.gh...

Apu on The Simpsons is an affectionate character, but he is still the butt of jokes, the permanently fresh-off-the-boat immigrant, never quite American. It is the brand of the other. Trump knows that. This is not the first time he has tried to do "Indian".

This Indian knows. But our resident moron Hindu shithole, with his head up Trump's butt, is still in denial.

Talk more about your feet, or post more "reactions" shithole. Lord knows you have nothing else. Repeat the "comments" to your grandma and then tell us her "reaction" is proof Trump said those comments. Lol. What an idiot.

Clerk at DAC's selling women's panties. Lol. Even your job is a shithole job.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2018 8:05:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/3/2018 11:42:12 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 3/2/2018 1:03:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The links I provided prove Trump called all African countries Shithole countries.

Your link only shows someone claimed he said them.
Two senior Sen. Durbin and Sen. Graham were in the room with Trump and confirmed Trump's comments. Also friends of Trump confirmed he called them and admitted he made those Trump African shithole comments. The world leaders reacted to Trumps African shithole comments. White House did not deny Trumps comments. You are the only one in denial. But you are also a lying Shithole.

Trump never insults India, never has.

India goes mad over Trump"s insult, Arshad Sharif reveals

Adshad Sharif is a Pakistani TV host. Your link does not say India was mad, it's says Pakistan was mad over Trumps anti Pakistan policy. Trump was threatening to cut aid to Pakistan because they were not doing enough against the war on Islamic terrorists.
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

Sorry shithole. Indians disagree with you. The links even say, "India goes mad over Trump insults". Your shithole country is sure mad about something.

The tittle does not reflect the videos contents. No mention at all about Trump insulting India. Only complaints from Parkistan about Trumps new anti Pakistan policy and cutting all aid to Pakistan for not doing more against the war on the Taliban.
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

Here is a sampling of Google search for Trump insults India.

Rex Tillerson disrespects Ivanka Trump and India in one dumb move. www.washingtonexaminer.com " article

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

Paris climate agreement: Trump rant against India casts shadow on PM Modi ...
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com... " ...

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

Why Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meeting is a disappointment for Indian ...
www.firstpost.com " world " wh...

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

India goes mad over Trump's insult, Arshad Sharif reveals - YouTube
https://m.youtube.com... " watch

No mention of India getting mad in the video.
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

Read this snippet written by Vivek Wadhwa, an Indian, for the hindustan times news paper and tell me if the author considers Trump shithole countries comment to refer to India.

Vivek says Trumps comments shows how racist America is becoming. We know Trump only called African countries shithole countries. But that will cause Indian and Chinese talents to leave America as well.

Vivek wrote: "Now with his constant tirades against immigrants, particularly from what he calls "shithole countries", Donald Trump is giving many countries the greatest gift of all: causing the trickle of returning talent to become a flood."
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

https://www.google.com.gh...
Now with his constant tirades against immigrants, particularly from what he calls "shithole countries", Donald Trump is giving many countries the greatest gift of all: causing the trickle of returning talent to become a flood.

For India, the timing could not be better. With hundreds of millions of people now gaining access to the Internet through inexpensive smartphones, India is about to experience a technology boom that will transform the country itself.


Vivek is saying Indian talent returning to India is great for India.

Told you. According to Trump, India is a shithole country. This Indian author knows. The only reason you don't see it is because you have your lips firmly up Trump's a$$.

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

Trump only called all African countries shithole countries. Not a single video that reports Trump saying the same about India.

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

From Sushma Swaraj, India's foreign minister, At UN, A Measured Rebuttal To Trump's Jab At India

Sushma Swaraj said climate change was "one of the significant dangers to our existence" that requires more "serious action than talk" and asked developed countries to help out "less fortunate" countries.

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

India's foreign minister believes Trump included India in his list of shithole countries. Our local racist moron is still in shock and is denying the obvious.

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

That is Trump's opinion too, and we have the video proving it.

Let me leave you with another Indian author.

Donald Trump using Modi"s accent brings to the fore the Indian accent, which has been the object of caricature and ridicule for long.
https://www.google.com.gh...

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

Apu on The Simpsons is an affectionate character, but he is still the butt of jokes, the permanently fresh-off-the-boat immigrant, never quite American. It is the brand of the other. Trump knows that. This is not the first time he has tried to do "Indian".

This Indian knows. But our resident moron Hindu shithole, with his head up Trump's butt, is still in denial.

Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
You are a poorly educated low IQ black shithole. That is why you get most things wrong.

Trump comments on video were full of praises for Hindus, India and Indians. He loves Indians so much he even wants to talk like an Indian.

President Trump only called all African countries shithole countries. Christians feel vindicated for their role in African slavery because before Trump they were already convinced all Africans were shitholes and treated Africans like shithole slaves.
Even Africans were convinced they were shitholes and became Christians which strengthened their conviction.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2018 10:03:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/3/2018 9:02:37 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 3/3/2018 8:13:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2018 12:43:22 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Hey Trump shithole,

Your racist stupidity will not become truth by you spamming it over and over.

Really. Look in the mirror. See? You are still the same shithole loser you've always been. And India is still a shithole country.

Stats on Africa don't change that. Calling "reactions" proof can't change that. Denying links right in front of your face won't make them untrue.

Take your head out of Trump's a$$. Stop sucking up to a person who thinks of you as a brown Indian slummutt shithole. No one is ever going to think you are white or an educated professional.

The facts are there, regardless of your "nah-huh!" I posted them. You dodged them like a champ.

Even if Trump had not called you a shithole, I could have convinced the board you were a shithole just from your stinking posts alone.

Maybe in shithole India, where you are surrounded by other Hindu racist shitholes, your position seems cool, but out in the real world, you are just a pathetic racist kook.

That is why you didn't even realize that the world leaders you said were condemning Trump, were condemning you. You were too stupid to figure that out. So you presented as your evidence, people who think you are a shithole. Being stupid is not funny to you, I know, but we are laughing our mittens off at you.

Of course you are trapped in your idiocy. You can't admit that you're wrong, so you have to continue being a fool, even though you know you're being a complete public idiot.

So you sell panties as a clerk during the day, and online at night, pretend you are a psychiatrist who is an accomplished professional.

You are just a another poor person thinking that putting down people less fortunate than you will make you feel better about your low social status.

You thought associating yourself with the powerful would make you feel powerful. Worked until you found that Trump doesn't see you as an equal, a co-hater of Africans. He sees you as he sees Africans. A poor Brown boy from the slums of India.

My word, that must have stung you! That and your mental illness make me almost sorry for you.

I think I can toss you back to the ignore bin. You have nothing to say and are just repeating stupidity now. You are irrelavent.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2018 10:12:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/3/2018 10:03:32 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 3/3/2018 9:02:37 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 3/3/2018 8:13:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2018 12:43:22 PM, ethang5 wrote:
Hey Trump shithole,

We don't have a Trump on DDO.
Finally it dawned on you its Trump who called all African countries shithole countries.

Your racist stupidity will not become truth by you spamming it over and over.

You went beserk seeing pictures of starving Africans. But there is little you can do when the President of America calls all African countries shithole countries.

Really. Look in the mirror. See? You are still the same shithole loser you've always been. And India is still a shithole country.

Look at some African shitholes.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com...
http://www.afrikanheritage.com...

http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...

Stats on Africa don't change that. Calling "reactions" proof can't change that. Denying links right in front of your face won't make them untrue.

The stats are disturbing. From African slaves to African shitholes.

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1,700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Take your head out of Trump's a$$. Stop sucking up to a person who thinks of you as a brown Indian slummutt shithole. No one is ever going to think you are white or an educated professional.

Trump only has praises for Hindus, India and Indians. You don't fall into any of those categories. You are a black African shithole according to Trump.
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

The facts are there, regardless of your "nah-huh!" I posted them. You dodged them like a champ.

You links did not show Trump insulting Indians. Trump only called all African countries shithole countries.

Even if Trump had not called you a shithole, I could have convinced the board you were a shithole just from your stinking posts alone.

You convinced no one because all you did was prove you are a deranged low IQ black negroid shithole. You made Trumps comments more credible.

Maybe in shithole India, where you are surrounded by other Hindu racist shitholes, your position seems cool, but out in the real world, you are just a pathetic racist kook.

Even to Trump and Silicone Valley Indians are cool.
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

That is why you didn't even realize that the world leaders you said were condemning Trump, were condemning you. You were too stupid to figure that out. So you presented as your evidence, people who think you are a shithole. Being stupid is not funny to you, I know, but we are laughing our mittens off at you.

You are a deranged low IQ negroid lying black shithole which is why you get most things wrong. When you have a whole African continent of low IQ negroids lying black shitholes backed by Trump's all African countries are shithole countries comments, you are not that unique.

Of course you are trapped in your idiocy. You can't admit that you're wrong, so you have to continue being a fool, even though you know you're being a complete public idiot.

You finally conceded Trump never insulted India. How could he after he praised India, Hindus and Indians?
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

So you sell panties as a clerk during the day, and online at night, pretend you are a psychiatrist who is an accomplished professional.

Here again you are shithole lying. The DACS salesman sells electronics goods. TVs, stereos etc. It says so in his Facebook page. But your low IQ negroid brains just doesn't get it.

You are just a another poor person thinking that putting down people less fortunate than you will make you feel better about your low social status.

I haven't put anyone down. I raised the question about Christianity's role in African slavery. I tried to bring attention to the impact that had on the future generations of Africans debated on a UNESCO study. It is you who started insulting a total stranger you thought was me that you got from a Google search and even went on to masturbate over his aging mothers picture he listed on Facebook.. That is how sick and perverted you are.

You thought associating yourself with the powerful would make you feel powerful. Worked until you found that Trump doesn't see you as an equal, a co-hater of Africans. He sees you as he sees Africans. A poor Brown boy from the slums of India.

You are so wrong.
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

My word, that must have stung you! That and your mental illness make me almost sorry for you.

Your words are that of a deranged negroid low IQ black African shithole according to Trump. It has very little effect on anyone who knows African slave history .

I think I can toss you back to the ignore bin. You have nothing to say and are just repeating stupidity now. You are irrelavent.

Let us get to real truths.

Did Trump call all African countries shithole countries because God put it in his head?
Inside the mind of Trump.
https://goo.gl...

Did Trump call all African shithole countries because of what he saw?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com...
http://www.afrikanheritage.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...
https://goo.gl...

Or because of what he knew?

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1,700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5." 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

President Trump only called all African countries shithole countries. Christians feel vindicated for their role in African slavery because before Trump they were already convinced all Africans were shitholes and treated Africans like shithole slaves.
Even Africans were convinced they were shitholes and became Christians which strengthened their conviction.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.