Jump to topic:

Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2018 5:51:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is a growing apprehension among our black members who believe they are descendants of Black Hebrew Israelites and Fearful the curse of Deuteronomy is upon them.

Deuteronomy 28:68 The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

What we know is Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade shipped negroids from western Africa and not from Israel.

Africans believe they are Israelites because they were in Egypt which is part of Africa. and during the Exodus they escaped to Canaan which is modern day Israel. What they omit is the people of Israel originally sojourned to Egypt because of a famine and lived there for 430 years according to the bible. It was these same people of Israel that fled Egypt during the Exodus to return to Canaan.

"According to the Book of Exodus, there was a famine in the land of Canaan (later known as Israel). Because of this famine, the Hebrew patriarch Jacob traveled with his extended family of 70 to Egypt to both live inbetter conditions and be with his son Joseph. Joseph"s wisdom had impressed the Pharaoh of Egypt to the point that he was appointed Viceroy of Egypt, which was second in power only to the Pharaoh.

The next 430 years in Egypt saw the Israelites prosper and rapidly multiply to about 3 million people. These numbers were so great, the Pharaoh became nervous that the Israelites were becoming too many in number to control and thought they might side with Egypt"s enemies in case of war. The Pharaoh decreed that the Israelites should be enslaved to build cities and roads for him so that they would be too tired and also would not have time to have children. The Israelites were then confined to the land area of Goshen (Hebrew meaning of Goshen: "approaching" or "drawing near," meaning the Israelites were possibly drawn closer to God during this period of time in Goshen, hence the essence of the Passover story occurred here), which was the fertile land that was east of the Nile delta and west of the border of Canaan."

There is no connection between the Black Hebrew converts in America and the people of Israel i.e Israelites. Israelites are Middle Eastern, Black Hebrews are Africans and Africans are from the African continent what Trump calls African shithole countries.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2018 10:48:01 PM
It remains true Wylted's bible study class will be delayed because they cannot find qualified Biblical teachers. That is sad because there is a dire need to have our scripturally ignorant Christians taught the Bible and encourage to read it. That would include Catholics who have exempted themselves from reading the bible for fear they would misinterpret or misinderstand what they are reading.

At the Harikrish's spiritual shaming detox centre we have double bound Bible's we use on those who come to get their heads slapped for free. The close contact with the Bible and the hard impact of getting slapped on the head with a bible works wonders when done with repeated conviction scriptures can penetrate even the thickest skulls.

After a few of the head slapping techniques unique to Harikrish's detox centre members find it easier to just open the bible and read it. Those are the desired outcome and objectives of the head slapping program. Others may find other benefits like reorientation of priorities or moments of painful lucidity. Come and get your head slapped for free.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2018 5:46:50 PM
At 3/16/2018 11:10:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/16/201
Got evidence?
The bumbling genocidal lunatic God.

Genesis 6:7

Isaiah 24:1

Those people deserved it. They were wicked.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

So what? What's wrong with doing that on judgment day since they will no longer be needed?

Jesus blasphemous liar and lunatic.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household."[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 8:32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw him, they pleaded with him to leave their region.

How is this blasphemous or lying or crazy?

Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

John 10:19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. 20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"

They were wrong.

Jesus was pleading for mercy by quoting Psalms 22. But God did not show any mercy to Jesus. He let Jesus suffer.

Nope, He was predicting His future victory.

Jesus only said My God, my God why have you forsaken me?

A common practice at that time when alluding to an entire Psalm.

Jesus's life ended in failure, a failure of the cross.
Pope declared Jesus was a failure of the cross. It was his analysis.
We know Jesus never achieved any of those things that are defined by success.
False. He was calling it a success.

Read the Popes words you mutt.
Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Being mocked, beaten, ridiculed and crucified is not success. Jesus couldn't even save himself.
Get help you mutt.

It is if it brings salvation to the world.
Jesus's death brought more destruction on the people he was sent to save. The Romans crucified Jesus, destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and scattered the Jews. They displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replace it with the Roman Catholic Church. Even Jesus's dispiles were put to death.

Salvation trumps that.

Jesus said he would return to fetch the dead and believers. Never happened.

He will.

Both God and Jesus according to scriptures were lunatics. Genesis 6:7, 2 Peter 3:10, Isaiah 24::1, Matthew 10:34, Matthew 8:32, mark 3:21, John 10:19.

False. See above.

Because both are lunatics. I win!

Nope. Very sensible. I win!

Even the pope Jesus was a failure of the cross and in another speech said the cross was God's failure.

Pope carries a rosary for prayer and a small cross as reminder of God's failure.

Pope said: "I am going to tell you something private. In my pocket I always carry two thing: a rosary to pray something which seems odd, this is here is the history of God"s failure, it"s the way of the cross, a small way of the cross, as Jesus suffered and when they condemned him right up to where he was buried with these two things I do the best I can. "

But right before that, he said:

"There is a path. To look at the Son of God. God endured death to save all of us."

So we see his comments about failure are metaphorical, not literal.

And this is how Jesus saw it on the cross. He blamed God for his failure.

False, He predicted His victory.
What victory did he predict? He was lamenting My God, my God why gave you forsaken me?
His death bringing salvation to the world.

Pope reminded his listeners; We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus" The Jesus that was crucified on a wooden cross whose life ended in failure.

He never said "whose life ended in failure".

Pope said: Jesus...and His life , humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
Paraphrased: whose life ended in failure, a failure of the cross.

AGAIN, you left out "humanly speaking". That's very telling.

The cross is Gods failure too.

Not at all.
Read your scriptures, you mutt.

I do. You should consider doing so in context.

Jesus cried out on the cross: My God, my God why have you forsaken me?
The Pope declared: Jesus" and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Predicting His future victory.

Where is the Pope predicting Jesus's future?

I was referring to what Jesus was doing by alluding to Psalm 22.

All the Pope is saying is: "we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
How do you think these passages support your claim?

All actions of a bumbling genocidal lunatic.

How?

Bumbling? How? Genocidal? They deserved it. Lunatic? How?

Only God a bumbling genocidal lunatic repeatedly tries to destroy the world

Says who?

Says the scriptures.

Where? Where do the scriptures say "only a bumbling genocidal lunatic repeatedly tries to destroy the world"?

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them."

Isaiah 24:1 Lord is going to completely destroy everything on earth.
He will twist its surface.
He"ll scatter those who live on it.
2 Priests and people alike will suffer.
So will masters and their servants.
And so will women and their female servants.
Sellers and buyers alike will suffer.
So will those who borrow and those who lend.
And so will those who owe money and those who lend it.
3 The earth will be completely destroyed.
Everything of value will be taken out of it.
That"s what the Lord has said.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

See above.. Already answered.

All the passages you post support MY claims (when properly interpreted), so I don't need to add any. You're making my case for me.
You have no case. The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic and Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

False. See above.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2018 2:04:45 PM
At 3/23/2018 5:46:50 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 3/16/2018 11:10:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Read:

Read the verses you mutt, God was seeking to destroy the world not just wicked people.

So what? What's wrong with doing that on judgment day since they will no longer be needed?

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father,
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 8:32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw him, they pleaded with him to leave their region.

Read the verses you mutt.

Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

John 10:19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. 20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"

They were wrong.

Jesus was pleading for mercy by quoting Psalms 22. But God did not show any mercy to Jesus. He let Jesus suffer.

Jesus only quoted the relevant part.
Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Being mocked, beaten, ridiculed and crucified is not success. Jesus couldn't even save himself.
Get help you mutt.

Jesus's death brought more destruction on the people he was sent to save. The Romans crucified Jesus, destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and scattered the Jews. They displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replace it with the Roman Catholic Church. Even Jesus's dispiles were put to death.

Salvation trumps that.

He will.

Never happened. That proves Jesus is a liar. I win!
Both God and Jesus according to scriptures were lunatics. Genesis 6:7, 2 Peter 3:10, Isaiah 24::1, Matthew 10:34, Matthew 8:32, mark 3:21, John 10:19.

False. See above.

Even the pope Jesus was a failure of the cross and in another speech said the cross was God's failure.

Pope carries a rosary for prayer and a small cross as reminder of God's failure.

Pope said: "I am going to tell you something private. In my pocket I always carry two thing: a rosary to pray something which seems odd, this is here is the history of God"s failure, it"s the way of the cross, a small way of the cross, as Jesus suffered and when they condemned him right up to where he was buried with these two things I do the best I can. "

"There is a path. To look at the Son of God. God endured death to save all of us."

Jesus could not even save himself.

The crucifixion was a fact and not metaphorical.
What victory did he predict? He was lamenting My God, my God why have you forsaken me?

Pope reminded his listeners; We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus" The Jesus that was crucified on a wooden cross whose life ended in failure.

Pope said: Jesus...and His life , humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Not at all.

The Pope declared: Jesus" and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

All the Pope is saying is: "we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

Where? Where do the scriptures say "only a bumbling genocidal lunatic repeatedly tries to destroy the world"?

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them."

All the above are scriptures portraying God and Jesus as lunatics.
All the passages you post support MY claims (when properly interpreted), so I don't need to add any. You're making my case for me.
You have no case. The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic and Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

You are scripturally ignorant and cannot back your arguments with scriptures. Neither could the Pope who is also a Catholic and scripturally ignorant too. I win!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2018 7:17:07 PM
At 3/24/2018 2:04:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Read:

Read the verses you mutt, God was seeking to destroy the world not just wicked people.

And?? Your point?

2 Peter 3:1

No response.

Matthew 10:34

Matthew 8:32

I did. How do you interpret those in order to make your claim? I submit to you that they don't.

They were wrong.

No response.

Jesus only quoted the relevant part.

Nope, He was alluding to the entire Psalm, and the end of this Psalm is quite relevant.

I did. They support MY claims.

He could've if He wanted to.

Get help you mutt.

Jesus's death brought more destruction on the people he was sent to save

False. Countless numbers are in Heaven because of His sacrifice.

. The Romans crucified Jesus, destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and scattered the Jews. They displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replace it with the Roman Catholic Church. Even Jesus's dispiles were put to death.

Salvation trumps that.

No response.

He will.

No it doesn't since He will.

False. See above.

Nope. See above.

No response.

He didn't want to.

I said the comments about failure were metaphorical.

What victory did he predict? He was lamenting My God, my God why have you forsaken me?

No response.

Correct paraphrase: It may seem to be a failure, but it wasn't.

Not at all.

I did. You should do the same...in context.

Alluding to His future victory.

No response.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

Already refuted. See above.

False. See above.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2018 10:21:49 PM
At 3/24/2018 7:17:07 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 3/24/2018 2:04:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Read:
Genesis 6:7 l Version
So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

Yet God unsuccessfully sent Jesus to save them. Jesus ended in failure.

They were wrong.

Jesus only quoted the relevant part. God forsaking him.

Get help you mutt.

Salvation trumps that.

He will.

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

You are a scripturally ignorant Catholic and like the Pope you cannot produce scriptures to back your arguments. I win!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2018 11:40:43 PM
At 3/24/2018 10:21:49 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I've already refuted all these arguments in my last post. You deleting them here doesn't delete them from my post. Please refer to my most recent comments.

Read:
Genesis 6:7 l

2 Peter 3:10

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.

Salvation trumps that.

He will.

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 4:21:26 PM
At 3/24/2018 11:40:43 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
I've already refuted all these arguments in my last post. You deleting them here doesn't delete them from my post. Please refer to my most recent comments.
Read your post again, you ask more questions than provide answers. I win!
Read:
So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Even the pope said Jesus was a failure of the cross and in another speech said the cross was God's failure.

Jesus could not even save himself. Now he wants everyone to follow his example and get crucified
Matthew 16:24 "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

You are a scripturally ignorant Catholic and like the Pope you cannot produce scriptures to back your arguments. I win!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 7:13:28 PM
At 3/25/2018 4:21:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/24/2018 11:40:43 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
Read:

That's IRRELEVANT. You made baseless claims that I questioned/challenged, and you obviously weren't able to answer my challenges. So I win! I've already refuted all of your arguments below in my second to last post to you. This is now the SECOND time you've left them unanswered. Very telling.

I've already refuted everything below. Ole Hari just deleted them because he has no response.

Except His death brought salvation to the world. Success!

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Even the pope said Jesus was a failure of the cross and in another speech said the cross was God's failure.

Jesus could not even save himself. Now he wants everyone to follow his example and get crucified
Matthew 16:24 "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

You have no case. The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic and Jesus was cru
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 7:24:17 PM
At 3/25/2018 7:13:28 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
Read:

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 7:31:35 PM
At 3/25/2018 7:24:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/25/2018 7:13:28 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

That's IRRELEVANT. You made baseless claims that I questioned/challenged, and you obviously weren't able to answer my challenges. So I win! I've already refuted all of your arguments below in my second to last post to you. This is now the SECOND time you've left them unanswered. Very telling.

I've already refuted everything below. Ole Hari just deleted them because he has no response.

Read:

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

You have no case. The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic and Jesus was cruc
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 7:52:45 PM
At 3/25/2018 7:31:35 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
Read your post again, you only offer comments no scriptural support for your position.. I win!
Read:

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 7:59:31 PM
At 3/25/2018 7:52:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/25/2018 7:31:35 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
Read your post again, you only offer comments no scriptural support for your position.. I win!

Well, since you misuse and misinterpret scripture, I don't need to add anything. Simply pointing out the fallacies in your arguments suffice.

Read:

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

You are a scripturally ignorant Catholic and like the Pope you cannot produce scriptures to
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 8:15:13 PM
At 3/25/2018 7:59:31 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
Well, since you misuse and misinterpret scripture, I don't need to add anything. Simply pointing out the fallacies in your arguments suffice.
Read the post again, I present original scriptures verses without interpretation.I win!
Read:
Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 8:23:35 PM
At 3/25/2018 8:15:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/25/2018 7:59:31 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
Read the post again, I present original scriptures verses without interpretation.I win!

First, I also said "misuse" (your verses don't say what you claim). Second,you absolutely offer an interpretation when you say " God was seeking to destroy the world not just wicked people."

As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Read:

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

You have no case. The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic and Jesus was crucified for his
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 8:55:53 PM
At 3/25/2018 8:23:35 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
I present original scriptural verses without interpretation.I win!
First, I also said "misuse" (your verses don't say what you claim). Second,you absolutely offer an interpretation when you say " God was seeking to destroy the world not just wicked people."

The verse says: wipe out the human race.
Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

He will twist its surface. He"ll scatter those who live on it.
2 Priests and people alike will suffer. So will masters and their servants. And so will women and their female servants. Sellers and buyers alike will suffer.
3 The earth will be completely destroyed. Everything of value will be taken out of it.

You are a scripturally ignorant Catholic and like the Pope you cannot produce scriptures to back your argument.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 9:01:08 PM
At 3/25/2018 8:55:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/25/2018 8:23:35 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
I present original scriptural verses without interpretation.I win!

Regardless, your comments are an interpretation. And as I said they deserved it.

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

He will twist its surface. He"ll scatter those who live on it.
2 Priests and people alike will suffer. So will masters and their servants. And so will women and their female servants. Sellers and buyers alike will suffer.
3 The earth will be completely destroyed. Everything of value will be taken out of it.

You have no case. The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic and Jesus was crucified for his blasph
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2018 9:16:12 PM
At 3/25/2018 9:01:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

Regardless, your comments are an interpretation. And as I said they deserved it.
That is your opinion. I present original scriptural verses without interpretation.I win!

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

Predicting His future victory. I was alluding to Psalm 22.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

You are a scripturally ignorant Catholic.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2018 1:43:02 AM
At 3/25/2018 9:16:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/25/2018 9:01:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

: Regardless, your comments are an interpretation. And as I said they deserved it.
That is your opinion. I present original scriptural verses without interpretation.I win!

Not true. You absolutely offered an interpretation. See above. You said:" God was seeking to destroy the world not just wicked people." THAT'S not a quote. It's an interpretation. I win!!!!!!!!!!!

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

Predicting His future victory. I was alluding to Psalm 22.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

You have no ca
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2018 2:02:20 PM
At 3/26/2018 1:43:02 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
Regardless, your comments are an interpretation. And as I said they deserved it. They were wicked.
That is your opinion.

Not true. You absolutely offered an interpretation. See above. You said:" God was seeking to destroy the world not just wicked people." THAT'S not a quote. It's an interpretation.

It is your opinion.

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

All the above are scriptures portraying God and Jesus as lunatics. I win!

I win!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 2:04:40 AM
At 3/26/2018 2:02:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/26/2018 1:43:02 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
Regardless, your comments are an interpretation. And as I said they deserved it. They were wicked.
That is your opinion.

No, it's what the Bible says:

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Not true. You absolutely offered an interpretation. See above. You said:" God was seeking to destroy the world not just wicked people." THAT'S not a quote. It's an interpretation.

No response.

It is your opinion.

See above.

Still an interpretation, regardless if it's a correct interpretation, it's an interpretation.

Everything else I've already answered in previous posts. You just deleted it because you can't counter my arguments.

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.

How?

Says who?
Says the scriptures.

All the above are scriptures portraying God and Jesus as lunatics. I
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 2:25:22 PM
At 3/27/2018 2:04:40 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Now read Genesis 5. Noah was 500 years old, until then God did not find the world wicked. He suddenly went beserk in Genesis 6. I win!

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

His death bringing salvation.

Not at all.
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

You are scripturally ignorant. I win!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2018 10:29:19 PM
What were the Human activities that God deemed so evil that made him destroy his creation out of regret for what he had created. The Gospels describe the human activity that triggered God's anger preceding the flood."For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark."

Matthew 24:36""But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f]but only the Father. 37"As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38"For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39"and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40"Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.41"Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

Luke 17:26""Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.27"People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

No human offence could be so grave and great that it would justify the annihilation of all life. And what have the animals done? [...] The world is so wide and marvelous, and the Creator would like to destroy it? Because of an indisposition, a bad mood, a disappointment, an aversion or simply the actions of a bumbling genocidal lunatic who saw such wickedness in normal human activity which is described in the Gospels:"For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark."

But to God the bumbling genocidal lunatic everything he saw was evil and wicked.

Genesis 6:5"The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6"The Lord Regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

And yes, that rage was followed by more regrets and an apology by the same bumbling genocidal lunatic.

Genesis 9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 2:28:24 AM
At 3/27/2018 2:25:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/27/2018 2:04:40 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:

Now read Genesis 5. Noah was 500 years old,

So?

until then God did not find the world wicked.

Says who?

He suddenly went beserk in Genesis 6.

Who says He made thus decision suddenly????

I win!

Nope, I did. See above.

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

You have no case. The
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 2:40:57 PM
At 3/28/2018 2:28:24 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:

Now read Genesis 5. Noah was 500 years old, until then God finds no wickedness.

So?

Says who?

Says the scriptures. One reported death...Abel.

The scriptures...God suddenly went beserk and decided to destroy the world.

The world was at peace. Read your bible you mutt.
Luke 17:26""Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.27"People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Jesus's death brought more destruction on the people he was sent to save. The Romans crucified Jesus, destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and scattered the Jews. They displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replace it with the Roman Catholic Church. Even Jesus's d were put to death.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

Above are scriptures portraying God and Jesus as lunatics.
You have no case. The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic and Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. I win!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:22:30 PM
The God of the bible is a bumbling genocidal lunatic according to scriptures.

Evidence from scriptures:

Genesis 6:6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them."

The reason God gave for his decision to destroy all life was the wickedness he saw.

Genesis 6:5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.

But that is not the whole truth.

Adam had 3 sons. Cain, Abel and Seth. Cain murdered Abel. But God did not put Cain to death.

After Cain killed his brother Abel, God gave the following judgment to Cain: "And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. When you work the ground, it shall no longer yield to you its strength. You shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth" (Genesis 4:11-12). It would seem to many that Cain received a lesser punishment than he deserved for murder. Why wasn"t Cain given capital punishment?

THE LINE OF CAIN
Cain > Enoch > Irad > Mehujael > Methushael > Lamech

It was Lamech who introduced polygamy by having two wives and like Cain committed murdered and continued the ungodly line of Cain (grandpappy).

Unlike Cain"s descendants, Seth"s prove faithful to God. From Seth come the patriarchs, the nation of Israel, and Noah.

We know from scriptures only the descendants of Cain were wicked whereas the descendants of Seth were faithful to God.
So God was lying when he declared the entire human race was wicked. But by sparing Cain he allowed the descendants of Cain to spread their wickedness for which only God should have been held responsible. Instead he chose to destroy the world.
Only a bumbling genocidal lunatic would be so irresponsible in his decision making.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 11:03:40 PM
At 3/28/2018 2:40:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/28/2018 2:28:24 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:

Now read Genesis 5. Noah was 500 years old, until then God finds no wickedness.

So?

Says who?

Says the scriptures. One reported death...Abel.

That proves nothing. First, we know that not all deaths were recorded in the Bible, so your number means nothing. Second, it doesn't follow that just because God waited 500 years that He decided "suddenly".

The scriptures...God suddenly went beserk and decided to destroy the world.

Scripture only tells us when He acted. It doesn't tell us when He decided to act. You're making a blind leap.

The world was at peace. Read your bible you mutt.
Luke 17:26

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Jesus's death brought more destruction on the people he was sent to save. The Romans crucified Jesus, destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and scattered the Jews. They displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replace it with the Roman Catholic Church. Even Jesus's d were put to death.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

Above are scriptures portraying God and Jesus as luna

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.