Debate.org is closing and the website will be taken offline on May 30, 2022.
Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account. For more information, please refer to our FAQs page.
Total Posts:287|Showing Posts:181-210|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 2:58:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/28/2018 11:03:40 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 3/28/2018 2:40:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Now read Genesis 5. Noah was 500 years old, until then God finds no wickedness.

So?
There were no wickedness until then. Duh!

Says who?

Says the scriptures. One reported murder...Abel by Cain.
God suddenly went beserk in Genesis 6.

Who says He made thus decision suddenly????

The scriptures...God suddenly went beserk and decided to destroy the world.

The world was at peace. Read your bible you mutt.
Luke 17:26""Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.27"People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

But God the lunatic saw normal human activity as wickedness.
Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.
Isaiah 24:1

Those people deserved it. They were wicked.

Read the verses you mutt, God was seeking to destroy the world not just wicked people.

2 Peter 3:10

So what? What's wrong with doing that on judgment day since they will no longer be needed?
Yet God unsuccessfully sent Jesus to save them. Jesus ended in failure.
Jesus blasphemous liar and lunatic.

Matthew 10:34

Matthew 8:32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw him, they pleaded with him to leave their region.

How is this blasphemous or lying or crazy?
Read the verses you mutt.

Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

John 10:19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. 20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"
They were wrong.
Jesus was pleading for mercy by quoting Psalms 22. But God did not show any mercy to Jesus. He let Jesus suffer.
Nope, He was predicting His future victory.
Jesus only said My God, my God why have you forsaken me?
A common practice at that time when alluding to an entire Psalm.
Jesus only quoted the relevant part. God forsaking him.
Jesus's life ended in failure, a failure of the cross.
Pope declared Jesus was a failure of the cross. It was his analysis.
We know Jesus never achieved any of those things that are defined by success.
False. He was calling it a success.
Read the Popes words you mutt.
Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Being mocked, beaten, ridiculed and crucified is not success. Jesus couldn't even save himself.
Get help you mutt.
It is if it brings salvation to the world.
Jesus's death brought more destruction on the people he was sent to save. The Romans crucified Jesus, destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and scattered the Jews. They displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replace it with the Roman Catholic Church. Even Jesus's d were put to death.
Salvation trumps that.
Jesus said he would return to fetch the dead and believers. Never happened.
He will.
Never happened. That proves Jesus is a liar. I win!
Both God and Jesus according to scriptures were lunatics. Genesis 6:7, 2 Peter 3:10, Isaiah 24::1, Matthew 10:34, Matthew 8:32, mark 3:21, John 10:19.

Because both are lunatics. I win!

Even the pope said Jesus was a failure of the cross and in another speech said the cross was God's failure.

Pope carries a rosary for prayer and a small cross as reminder of God's failure.

Pope said: "I am going to tell you something private. In my pocket I always carry two thing: a rosary to pray something which seems odd, this is here is the history of God"s failure, it"s the way of the cross, a small way of the cross, as Jesus suffered and when they condemned him right up to where he was buried with these two things I do the best I can. "
But right before that, he said:
"There is a path. To look at the Son of God. God endured death to save all of us."
Jesus could not even save himself. Now he wants everyone to follow his example and get crucified
Matthew 16:24 "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."
So we see his comments about failure are metaphorical, not literal.
The crucifixion was a fact and not metaphorical.
And this is how Jesus saw it on the cross. He blamed God for his failure.
False, He predicted His victory.
What victory did he predict? He was lamenting My God, my God why have you forsaken me?
His death bringing salvation.
Pope reminded his listeners; We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus" The Jesus that was crucified on a wooden cross whose life ended in failure.
He never said "whose life ended in failure".
Pope said: Jesus...and His life , humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
Paraphrased: whose life ended in failure, a failure of the cross.

The cross is Gods failure too.
Not at all.
Read your scriptures, you mutt.
Jesus cried out on the cross: My God, my God why have you forsaken me?
The Pope declared: Jesus" and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
Predicting His future victory.
I was referring to what Jesus was doing by alluding to Psalm 22.
All the Pope is saying is: "we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
How do you think these passages support your claim?
All actions of a bumbling genocidal lunatic.
How?
Only God a bumbling genocidal lunatic repeatedly tries to destroy the world
Says who?
Says the scriptures.
Where? Where do the scriptures say "only a bumbling genocidal lunatic repeatedly tries to destroy the world"?

The bumbling genocidal lunatic God.
Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them."

Isaiah 24:1 Lord is going to completely destroy everything on earth.
He will twist its surface.
He"ll scatter those who live on it.
2 Priests and people alike will suffer.
So will masters and their servants.
And so will women and their female servants.
Sellers and buyers alike will suffer.
So will those who borrow and those who lend.
And so will those who owe money and those who lend it.
3 The earth will be completely destroyed.
Everything of value will be taken out of it.
That"s what the Lord has said.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic and Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. I win!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 6:20:09 PM
At 3/29/2018 2:58:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/28/2018 11:.

I already responded to these latest arguments, but you deleted my refutation. Obviously you are unable to counter them. I win!!!!!!

So?
There were no wickedness until then. Duh!

Says who?

Luke 17:26""Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.27"People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

Read the verses you mutt, God was seeking to destroy the world not just wicked people.

So what? What's wrong with doing that on judgment day since they will no longer be needed?

Matthew 8:32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw him, they pleaded with him to leave their region.

Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

John 10:19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. 20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"
They were wrong.
Jesus was pleading for mercy by quoting Psalms 22. But God did not show any mercy to Jesus. He let Jesus suffer.
Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Being mocked, beaten, ridiculed and crucified is not success. Jesus couldn't even save himself.
Get help you mutt.
Jesus's death brought more destruction on the people he was sent to save. The Romans crucified Jesus, destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and scattered the Jews. They displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replace it with the Roman Catholic Church. Even Jesus's d were put to death.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.
Both God and Jesus according to scriptures were lunatics. Genesis 6:7, 2 Peter 3:10, Isaiah 24::1, Matthew 10:34, Matthew 8:32, mark 3:21, John 10:19.

Even the pope said Jesus was a failure of the cross and in another speech said the cross was God's failure.

Pope carries a rosary for prayer and a small cross as reminder of God's failure.

Pope said: "I am going to tell you something private. In my pocket I always carry two thing: a rosary to pray something which seems odd, this is here is the history of God"s failure, it"s the way of the cross, a small way of the cross, as Jesus suffered and when they condemned him right up to where he was buried with these two things I do the best I can. "
"There is a path. To look at the Son of God. God endured death to save all of us."
Jesus could not even save himself. Now he wants everyone to follow his example and get crucified
Matthew 16:24 "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."
What victory did he predict? He was lamenting My God, my God why have you forsaken me?
Pope reminded his listeners; We need to remember that we are followers of Jesus" The Jesus that was crucified on a wooden cross whose life ended in failure.
Pope said: Jesus...and His life , humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Not at all.
The Pope declared: Jesus" and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
All the Pope is saying is: "we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.
Where? Where do the scriptures say "only a bumbling genocidal lunatic repeatedly tries to destroy the world"?

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them."

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

The scriptures potray God
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 7:18:19 PM
At 3/29/2018 6:20:09 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
I already responded to these latest arguments, but you deleted my refutation. Obviously you are unable to counter them. I win!!!!!!
You have responded with nothing.

So?
There were no wickedness before the flood.
Matthew 24:38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.
Says who?

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic. I win
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2018 7:40:18 PM
At 3/29/2018 7:18:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/29/2018 6:20:09 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

You know that is not true. I guess you're giving up?

So?
Matthew 24:38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.

You're making my case for me.

Says who?

See previous post. Already refuted.

See previous post. Already refuted.

And??

Mark 3:21
They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

Genesis 6:7

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud n
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2018 9:36:38 PM
At 3/30/2018 7:40:18 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

You are stuck on stupid. You gave no scriptures to back your claims. All your responses are ???

So?
Says who?

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Salvation trumps that.
He will.

Not at all.
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

Scriptures back my position. I win!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2018 10:46:16 PM
At 3/30/2018 9:36:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You are stuck on stupid. You gave no scriptures to back your claims. All your responses are ???

You know that's not true. I gave four verses. You just deleted them because they absolutely crushed your claim that God had no reason to eliminate the wicked.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 12:38:36 PM
At 3/30/2018 10:46:16 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

You know that's not true. I gave four verses. You just deleted them because they absolutely crushed your claim that God had no reason to eliminate the wicked.

All your verse were debunked. You have no response. I win!
Your typical responses were: so?; Says who?; see above; see below;
You are the dumbest mutt on DDO. I win!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 4:46:59 PM
At 3/31/2018 12:38:36 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/30/2018 10:46:16 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

All your verse were debunked.

False. You didn't even try. You just deleted them, and I can prove it... They're not here, but you admit they existed by claiming you debunked them. Proof I'm right (and therefore win).

You have no response. I win!

See above.

Your typical responses were: so?; Says who?; see above; see below;

Except for the verses I posted that you deleted.

You are the dumbest mutt on DDO. I win!

Nope. I win. See above.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 5:56:15 PM
At 3/31/2018 4:46:59 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

You know that is not true.

All your verses were debunked.

False. You didn't even try. You just deleted them, and I can prove it... They're not here, but you admit they existed by claiming you debunked them. Proof I'm right (and therefore win).

This is your post you mutt. Notice how you deleted all the scriptural references and rebuttals. I win!
What you deleted is reposted below.

So?
Says who?

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Jesus's death brought more destruction on the people he was sent to save. The Romans crucified Jesus, destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and scattered the Jews. They displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replace it with the Roman Catholic Church. Even Jesus's disciples were put to death.
He will.

Not at all.
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

Scriptures back my position. I win!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2018 12:02:37 PM
At 3/31/2018 5:56:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/31/2018 4:46:59 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

Here's the verses. Let's see if you delete them THIS time:

The wickedness of man was great in the earth' (v. 5).
'Every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually' (v. 5).
'The earth was filled with violence' (v. 11).
'The earth...was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth' (v. 12). (All the people on earth had corrupted their way.

-------------------

You know that is not true.

This is your post you mutt. Notice how you deleted all the scriptural references and rebuttals. I win!

So?
Matthew 24:38

Luke 17:26

Matthew 8:32

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
Jesus's death brought more destruction on the people he was sent to save. The Romans crucified Jesus, destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and scattered the Jews. They displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replace it with the Roman Catholic Church. Even Jesus's disciples were put to death.
He will.

Not at all.
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2018 2:59:58 AM
At 4/1/2018 12:02:37 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 3/31/2018 5:56:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Here's the verses. Let's see if you delete them THIS time:

The wickedness of man was great in the earth' (v. 5).
'Every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually' (v. 5).
'The earth was filled with violence' (v. 11).
'The earth...was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth' (v. 12). (All the people on earth had corrupted their way.

No evidence provided. Genesis Verse 5 is an assertion by God and not evidence. I win!

The scriptures gives us details about the activities the descendants of Cain and Seth.
The descendants of Cain were Music makers. Metalworkers. Cattle raisers. . These activities can hardly be called wicked or violent. I win!
False. You didn't even try. You just deleted them, and I can prove it... They're not here, but you admit they existed by claiming you debunked them.

So?

Luke 17:26 "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.27"People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

Matthew 8:32

They were wrong.

Get help you mutt.
He will.

Pope said: "I am going to tell you something private. In my pocket I always carry two thing: a rosary to pray something which seems odd, this is here is the history of God"s failure, it"s the way of the cross, a small way of the cross, as Jesus suffered and when they condemned him right up to where he was buried. "

Not at all.
How?
Says who?
Says the scriptures.

He will twist its surface. He"ll scatter those who live on it.
So will masters and their servants. And so will women and their female servants.
Sellers and buyers alike will suffer.So will those who borrow and those who lend.
3 The earth will be completely destroyed. Everything of value will be taken out of it.

The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic.
I win!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2018 10:05:00 PM
Come and get your head slaped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
I noticed we have many new members joining DDO searching for answers.

At the Harikrish's spiritual shaming detox centre we have double bound Bible's we use on those who come to get their heads slapped for free. The close contact with the Bible and the hard impact of getting slapped on the head with a bible works wonders when done with a repeated conviction that scriptures can penetrate even the thickest skulls.

After a few of the head slapping techniques unique to Harikrish's detox centre members find it easier to just open the bible and read it. Those are the desired outcome and objectives of the head slapping program. Others may find other benefits like reorientation of priorities or moments of painful lucidity. Come and get your head slapped for free.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2018 3:21:25 PM
At 4/2/2018 10:05:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Come and get your head slaped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
I noticed we have many new members joining DDO searching for answers.

At the Harikrish's spiritual shaming detox centre we have double bound Bible's we use on those who come to get their heads slapped for free. The close contact with the Bible and the hard impact of getting slapped on the head with a bible works wonders when done with a repeated conviction that scriptures can penetrate even the thickest skulls.

After a few of the head slapping techniques unique to Harikrish's detox centre members find it easier to just open the bible and read it. Those are the desired outcome and objectives of the head slapping program. Others may find other benefits like reorientation of priorities or moments of painful lucidity. Come and get your head slapped for free.

Biological and cognitive underpinnings of religious fundamentalism.

Abstract
Beliefs profoundly affect people's lives, but their cognitive and neural pathways are poorly understood. Although previous research has identified the ventromedial prefrontal cortex (vmPFC) as critical to representing religious beliefs, the means by which vmPFC enables religious belief is uncertain. We hypothesized that the vmPFC represents diverse religious beliefs and that a vmPFC lesion would be associated with religious fundamentalism, or the narrowing of religious beliefs. To test this prediction, we assessed religious adherence with a widely-used religious fundamentalism scale in a large sample of 119 patients with penetrating traumatic brain injury (pTBI). If the vmPFC is crucial to modulating diverse personal religious beliefs, we predicted that pTBI patients with lesions to the vmPFC would exhibit greater fundamentalism, and that this would be modulated by cognitive flexibility and trait openness. Instead, we found that participants with dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (dlPFC) lesions have fundamentalist beliefs similar to patients with vmPFC lesions and that the effect of a dlPFC lesion on fundamentalism was significantly mediated by decreased cognitive flexibility and openness. These findings indicate that cognitive flexibility and openness are necessary for flexible and adaptive religious commitment, and that such diversity of religious thought is dependent on dlPFC functionality.

How does the come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre help those suffering from religious fundamentalism?

The Harikrish head slapping appears to realign the displaced cognitive and neural pathways of the prefrontal cortex caused by lesions and reestablishes cognitive flexibility and openness necessary for normal functioning.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2018 8:38:00 PM
Because of the popularity of the head slapping therapy introduced at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre, members are warned there are many copy cat clinics offering the same service. But be warned they are not identical and several injuries have been reported resulting from unqualified handling of clients.

What happens at a slapping workshop?
http://www.bbc.com...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2018 8:04:09 PM
Soon to introduce adult spanking programs at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre to complement the popular head slapping services offered for free. Special rubber pads will be used that can be easily sanitized.
Members are required to undergo a stress and pain threshold analysis and reveal any childhood trauma associated with spanking.
All are welcome!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2018 12:06:51 PM
Starbucks coffee soon to be available at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. Note: you don't have to order Starbucks coffee if you are only there to get your head slapped for free. But you have to get your head slapped if you only want to use the toilet.
We don't want to repeat what happened at Starbucks Philadelphia.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 5:15:31 PM
Many are asking if Harikrish can forgive sins.

Mark 2:7 "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

Jesus was accused of blasphemy when he claimed he could forgive sins.

To be clear, Harikrish does not forgive sins. In fact he is very unforgiving towards sinners as his posts suggests. But Harikrish can make you forget your sins with his free head slapping techniques available at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

Come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 5:38:21 PM
At 4/20/2018 5:15:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:

So, you don't just hear one voice in your head, it's many.

Seek professional help.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 6:41:08 PM
At 4/20/2018 5:38:21 PM, Goldtop wrote:

Seek professional help.

There are many sinners on DDO. You are too isolated to notice. But your visit to the Harikrish clinic was recorded. Appears you have been self treating by banging your head against the door. Without the proper supervision all you developed was severe migraine headaches which only made your mental condition worse.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 6:48:51 PM
At 4/20/2018 6:41:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Seek professional help.

There are many sinners on DDO.

There's certainly one deranged, obsessed sinner here who desperately needs to get some professional help.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 6:56:28 PM
At 4/20/2018 6:48:51 PM, Goldtop wrote:

Seek professional help.

There's certainly one deranged, obsessed sinner here who desperately needs to get some professional help.

We hear your pleading for treatment. But all your head banging has left some permanent damage. The dctor slapped you too hard at birth. You must have been one ugly baby.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 7:07:17 PM
At 4/20/2018 6:56:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Seek professional help.

We hear your pleading

No, you're not hearing the pleas for you to get help. Hear them and act.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 8:46:45 PM
At 4/20/2018 7:07:17 PM, Goldtop wrote:

Seek professional help.

We hear your pleading

I cannot get help for you for the reasons given.
We hear your pleading for treatment. But all your head banging has left some permanent damage. The doctor slapped you too hard at birth. You must have been one ugly baby.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 10:10:36 PM
At 4/20/2018 8:46:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Seek professional help.

We hear your pleading

I cannot get help

Yes, you can and you most desperately need it. Get help immediately, don't waste valuable time here, go!!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 5:38:26 PM
At 4/20/2018 10:10:36 PM, Goldtop wrote:

Seek professional help.

We hear your pleading

I cannot get help

Yes, you can and you most desperately need it. Get help immediately, don't waste valuable time here, go!!!

If you here at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre, it is because you are seeking professional help. You have made 10 visits to Harikrish's clinic mainly to get your head slapped for free.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 8:16:24 PM
At 4/21/2018 5:38:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Seek professional help.

We hear your pleading

I cannot get help

If you here at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre, it is because you are seeking professional help.

It's okay, once you get the medication you need, those delusions of pretending to be a professional with this crappy forum as your place of business, you won't be so obsessed with yourself.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2018 4:14:44 PM
At 4/21/2018 8:16:24 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 4/21/2018 5:38:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Seek professional help.

We hear your pleading

I cannot get help

If you here at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre, it is because you are seeking professional help.

It's okay, once you get the medication you need, those delusions of pretending to be a professional with this crappy forum as your place of business, you won't be so obsessed with yourself.

I warned you our head slapping therapy would not help you because your attempts to self treat by banging your head against a door has left you with permanent brain damage. The doctor slapped you too hard at birth because you were born unusually ugly and that led to your childhood trauma.
Spiritual shaming appears to be working in your case. But you have to stop banging your head. It is already very vacant.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.