Total Posts:120|Showing Posts:91-120|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christians reduced God to a logical argument

12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2018 9:14:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/14/2018 10:16:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The Romans crucified the Jewish messiah, destroyed the Holy Temple, destroyed Jerusalem. The Jews had no place to offer sacrifices their temple was destroyed in 70 AD. The Romans established the Roman Catholic Church and made it their state religion.

And now, after many hundred years, Rome is not any nation, but Israel still is. They truly have powerful God. :)

But that was a betrayal of the religion that Jesus followed which was Judaism.

I don"t see any good reason to think that is true.
WoeJ
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2018 9:24:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/15/2018 9:14:48 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/14/2018 10:16:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The Romans crucified the Jewish messiah, destroyed the Holy Temple, destroyed Jerusalem. The Jews had no place to offer sacrifices their temple was destroyed in 70 AD. The Romans established the Roman Catholic Church and made it their state religion.

And now, after many hundred years, Rome is not any nation, but Israel still is. They truly have powerful God. :)

Israel is not still a nation. There is a new nation named after a previous long extinct kingdom. The current Israelis have a powerful human lobby.

But that was a betrayal of the religion that Jesus followed which was Judaism.

I don"t see any good reason to think that is true.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2018 9:48:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/15/2018 9:14:48 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/14/2018 10:16:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The Romans crucified the Jewish messiah, destroyed the Holy Temple, destroyed Jerusalem. The Jews had no place to offer sacrifices their temple was destroyed in 70 AD. The Romans established the Roman Catholic Church and made it their state religion.

And now, after many hundred years, Rome is not any nation, but Israel still is. They truly have powerful God. :)

But that was a betrayal of the religion that Jesus followed which was Judaism.

I don"t see any good reason to think that is true.

2 billion Christians. 2.6 billion Muslims. 14 million Jews and struggling!!

Genesis 22:17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies,

Jesus betrayed Judaism and the Jews.
Mingodalia
Posts: 2,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2018 4:00:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.::

If Christians don't make God into a logical argument, Atheists will demand they turn God into....... a logical argument.......
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2018 4:25:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/16/2018 4:00:38 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.::

If Christians don't make God into a logical argument, Atheists will demand they turn God into....... a logical argument.......
God was elevated to a logical argument because the old argument, gods are the creation of cavemen fears, wasn't getting much traction.
Even though it was true.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2018 1:45:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/16/2018 4:00:38 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.::

If Christians don't make God into a logical argument, Atheists will demand they turn God into....... a logical argument.......

Atheists only want evidence not more logical arguments which can go both ways.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2018 6:23:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/16/2018 1:45:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/16/2018 4:00:38 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.::

If Christians don't make God into a logical argument, Atheists will demand they turn God into....... a logical argument.......

Atheists only want evidence not more logical arguments which can go both ways.

It seems clear that no version of the moral argument constitutes a "proof" of God's existence. Each version contains premises that many reasonable thinkers reject.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2018 11:07:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2018 4:54:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VIOLENCE is the RULE with the Jesus and Allah CULTS...

The Church concentration camps totally hypnotize and condition their sheeple slaves to go out and assimilate others with FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE...an irrefutable FACT throughout human existence over thousands of years...

Health and wellness with an open mind to consider the possibilities of anything IS IMPOSSIBLE for the mentally molested Jesus and Allah God slave drone..they are mentally trained to OBEY and ATTACK all who oppose the CHURCH/MOSQUE DOGMA....

JESUS and ALLAH are nothing more than clever tools...scapegoats for mental terrorism...OBEY or be PUNISHED is the rule...SUFFERING is normal and encouraged...women are treated like toilet paper and seen as breeding slaves...just read the Old Testament ! the book that started all this insanity...then spun further into a tool for total mind and life CONTROL= PARASITES

SOLUTION= relegate the Middle East slave GOD CULTS into Mythology...with Zeus and ODIN
Jack_Squid
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 10:46:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/5/2018 3:10:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2018 2:34:57 AM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/5/2018 12:12:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/4/2018 8:20:35 PM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2018 10:46:10 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 3/5/2018 3:10:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2018 2:34:57 AM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/5/2018 12:12:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/4/2018 8:20:35 PM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments
Jack_Squid
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 3:21:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/17/2018 10:46:10 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 3/5/2018 3:10:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2018 2:34:57 AM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/5/2018 12:12:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/4/2018 8:20:35 PM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

What are you, a repeater? Again, show me your 'overwhelming unignorable irrefutable' evidence instead of claiming there are!
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 10:00:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 3:21:09 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What are you, a repeater?

That is exactly what he is. A spammer. A repeater. He spams his own threads.

A shrub. He posts the same nonsense over and over. Make him angry and he will mass post spam to his long dead threads. Necro-posting.

Oh, and hes a moron troll too.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 1:56:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 3:21:09 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/17/2018 10:46:10 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 3/5/2018 3:10:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2018 2:34:57 AM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/5/2018 12:12:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/4/2018 8:20:35 PM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

What are you, a repeater? Again, show me your 'overwhelming unignorable irrefutable' evidence instead of claiming there are!

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

You have a comprehension problem. Get an education.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Note the big "IF" and the title "Christians reduced God to a logical argument", you ignorant mutt.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 1:58:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 10:00:09 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 6/18/2018 3:21:09 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What are you, a repeater?

That is exactly what he is. A spammer. A repeater. He spams his own threads.

A shrub. He posts the same nonsense over and over. Make him angry and he will mass post spam to his long dead threads. Necro-posting.

Oh, and hes a moron troll too.

You have a comprehension problem too. Get an education you negroid mutt.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Note the big "IF" and the title "Christians reduced God to a logical argument", you ignorant negroid mutt.
Jack_Squid
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 2:08:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 1:56:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/18/2018 3:21:09 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/17/2018 10:46:10 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 3/5/2018 3:10:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2018 2:34:57 AM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/5/2018 12:12:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/4/2018 8:20:35 PM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

What are you, a repeater? Again, show me your 'overwhelming unignorable irrefutable' evidence instead of claiming there are!

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

You have a comprehension problem. Get an education.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Note the big "IF" and the title "Christians reduced God to a logical argument", you ignorant mutt.

That's exactly why I demand you present your 'overwhelming unignorable unrefutable' evidence other than the 'logical arguments' like the infamous one you pointed out. If you're just gonna keep name-calling I'll assume you don't have the evidence you claim to have after all. By the way you sound NOTHING like a spiritual leader, at least judging by your use of words in your post.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 3:43:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 2:08:19 PM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/18/2018 1:56:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

What are you, a repeater? Again, show me your 'overwhelming unignorable irrefutable' evidence instead of claiming there are!

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

You have a comprehension problem. Get an education.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Note the big "IF" and the title "Christians reduced God to a logical argument", you ignorant mutt.

That's exactly why I demand you present your 'overwhelming unignorable unrefutable' evidence other than the 'logical arguments' like the infamous one you pointed out. If you're just gonna keep name-calling I'll assume you don't have the evidence you claim to have after all. By the way you sound NOTHING like a spiritual leader, at least judging by your use of words in your post.

Lol. Yet another person finding out our local racist is a troll incapable of responding to rebuttals. The shrub.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 2:52:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 2:08:19 PM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/18/2018 1:56:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/18/2018 3:21:09 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/17/2018 10:46:10 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 3/5/2018 3:10:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2018 2:34:57 AM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/5/2018 12:12:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/4/2018 8:20:35 PM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

What are you, a repeater? Again, show me your 'overwhelming unignorable irrefutable' evidence instead of claiming there are!

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

You have a comprehension problem. Get an education.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Note the big "IF" and the title "Christians reduced God to a logical argument", you ignorant mutt.

That's exactly why I demand you present your 'overwhelming unignorable unrefutable' evidence other than the 'logical arguments' like the infamous one you pointed out. If you're just gonna keep name-calling I'll assume you don't have the evidence you claim to have after all. By the way you sound NOTHING like a spiritual leader, at least judging by your use of words in your post.

Omnipotent definition: (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
Omniscient definition: knowing everything.
Omnipresent definition: of God) present everywhere at the same time.

if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists, when evidence of God's is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet we have retards like you among us demanding evidence like everything you see does not exist or appeared suddenly by magic.

Magic definition: the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

News flash!! Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.

The evidence of creation and the handy work of a creator is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute and no one has. Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.

Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 3:00:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 3:43:33 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 6/18/2018 2:08:19 PM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/18/2018 1:56:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

What are you, a repeater? Again, show me your 'overwhelming unignorable irrefutable' evidence instead of claiming there are!

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

You have a comprehension problem. Get an education.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Note the big "IF" and the title "Christians reduced God to a logical argument", you ignorant mutt.

That's exactly why I demand you present your 'overwhelming unignorable unrefutable' evidence other than the 'logical arguments' like the infamous one you pointed out. If you're just gonna keep name-calling I'll assume you don't have the evidence you claim to have after all. By the way you sound NOTHING like a spiritual leader, at least judging by your use of words in your post.

Lol. Yet another person finding out our local racist is a troll incapable of responding to rebuttals. The shrub.

Omnipotent definition: (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
Omniscient definition: knowing everything.
Omnipresent definition: of God) present everywhere at the same time.

if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists, when evidence of God's is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet we have retards like you among us demanding evidence like everything you see does not exist or appeared suddenly by magic.

Magic definition: the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

News flash!! Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.

The evidence of creation and the handy work of a creator is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute and no one has. Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.

Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
Jack_Squid
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2018 3:01:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2018 2:52:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/18/2018 2:08:19 PM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/18/2018 1:56:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/18/2018 3:21:09 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/17/2018 10:46:10 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 3/5/2018 3:10:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2018 2:34:57 AM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/5/2018 12:12:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/4/2018 8:20:35 PM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

What are you, a repeater? Again, show me your 'overwhelming unignorable irrefutable' evidence instead of claiming there are!

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

You have a comprehension problem. Get an education.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Note the big "IF" and the title "Christians reduced God to a logical argument", you ignorant mutt.

That's exactly why I demand you present your 'overwhelming unignorable unrefutable' evidence other than the 'logical arguments' like the infamous one you pointed out. If you're just gonna keep name-calling I'll assume you don't have the evidence you claim to have after all. By the way you sound NOTHING like a spiritual leader, at least judging by your use of words in your post.

Omnipotent definition: (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
Omniscient definition: knowing everything.
Omnipresent definition: of God) present everywhere at the same time.

if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists, when evidence of God's is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet we have retards like you among us demanding evidence like everything you see does not exist or appeared suddenly by magic.

Magic definition: the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

News flash!! Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.

The evidence of creation and the handy work of a creator is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute and no one has. Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.

Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

'Omnipotent definition: (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
Omniscient definition: knowing everything.
Omnipresent definition: of God) present everywhere at the same time.
if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists, when evidence of God's is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute?'

You're basically saying that god exists because he's omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent, and he's omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent because he exists. Circular reasoning.

'Magic definition: the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
News flash!! Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.'

God exists because magic exists (which doesn't btw), and magic exists because god exists. Circular reasoning.

'Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.
Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.'

Basically boils down to the 'just look around you' argument, with some ad hominem attacks.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2018 1:37:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2018 3:01:28 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/19/2018 2:52:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/18/2018 2:08:19 PM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/18/2018 1:56:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/18/2018 3:21:09 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/17/2018 10:46:10 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 3/5/2018 3:10:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2018 2:34:57 AM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/5/2018 12:12:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/4/2018 8:20:35 PM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

What are you, a repeater? Again, show me your 'overwhelming unignorable irrefutable' evidence instead of claiming there are!

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

You have a comprehension problem. Get an education.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Note the big "IF" and the title "Christians reduced God to a logical argument", you ignorant mutt.

That's exactly why I demand you present your 'overwhelming unignorable unrefutable' evidence other than the 'logical arguments' like the infamous one you pointed out. If you're just gonna keep name-calling I'll assume you don't have the evidence you claim to have after all. By the way you sound NOTHING like a spiritual leader, at least judging by your use of words in your post.

Omnipotent definition: (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
Omniscient definition: knowing everything.
Omnipresent definition: of God) present everywhere at the same time.

if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists, when evidence of God's is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet we have retards like you among us demanding evidence like everything you see does not exist or appeared suddenly by magic.

Magic definition: the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

News flash!! Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.

The evidence of creation and the handy work of a creator is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute and no one has. Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.

Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

'Omnipotent definition: (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
Omniscient definition: knowing everything.
Omnipresent definition: of God) present everywhere at the same time.
if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists, when evidence of God's is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute?'

You're basically saying that god exists because he's omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent, and he's omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent because he exists. Circular reasoning.

Learn to read you ignorant mutt.
God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old?

Magic definition: the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
News flash!! Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.'

God exists because magic exists (which doesn't btw), and magic exists because god exists. Circular reasoning.
Learn to read you ignorant mutt.
Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.'

'Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.
Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.'

Basically boils down to the 'just look around you' argument, with some ad hominem attacks.
'Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.
Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.'

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
Jack_Squid
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 11:20:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2018 1:37:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/20/2018 3:01:28 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/19/2018 2:52:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/18/2018 2:08:19 PM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/18/2018 1:56:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/18/2018 3:21:09 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/17/2018 10:46:10 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 3/5/2018 3:10:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2018 2:34:57 AM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/5/2018 12:12:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/4/2018 8:20:35 PM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?


If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

What are you, a repeater? Again, show me your 'overwhelming unignorable irrefutable' evidence instead of claiming there are!

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

You have a comprehension problem. Get an education.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Note the big "IF" and the title "Christians reduced God to a logical argument", you ignorant mutt.

That's exactly why I demand you present your 'overwhelming unignorable unrefutable' evidence other than the 'logical arguments' like the infamous one you pointed out. If you're just gonna keep name-calling I'll assume you don't have the evidence you claim to have after all. By the way you sound NOTHING like a spiritual leader, at least judging by your use of words in your post.

Omnipotent definition: (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
Omniscient definition: knowing everything.
Omnipresent definition: of God) present everywhere at the same time.

if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists, when evidence of God's is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet we have retards like you among us demanding evidence like everything you see does not exist or appeared suddenly by magic.

Magic definition: the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

News flash!! Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.

The evidence of creation and the handy work of a creator is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute and no one has. Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.

Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

'Omnipotent definition: (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
Omniscient definition: knowing everything.
Omnipresent definition: of God) present everywhere at the same time.
if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists, when evidence of God's is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute?'

You're basically saying that god exists because he's omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent, and he's omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent because he exists. Circular reasoning.

Learn to read you ignorant mutt.
God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old?

Magic definition: the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
News flash!! Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.'

God exists because magic exists (which doesn't btw), and magic exists because god exists. Circular reasoning.
Learn to read you ignorant mutt.
Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.'

'Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.
Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.'

Basically boils down to the 'just look around you' argument, with some ad hominem attacks.
'Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.
Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.'

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

Repeat something over and over again doesn't make it valid.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 2:37:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/21/2018 11:20:55 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/20/2018 1:37:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.'

Basically boils down to the 'just look around you' argument, with some ad hominem attacks.

'Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.

Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.'

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

Repeat something over and over again doesn't make it valid.

Lol. Hari is not all there. Beat him and he simply repeats himself.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 8:09:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
HOW ? does a person infected with the Bible/Jesus/Church/Doctrine...and Dogma insanity find peace of MIND ?...they don't...the PARASITE is embedded in their brain
...Their neural network supersaturated with 24/7 conditioning to OBEY or be PUNISHED in life and after DEATH...truly horrific...BUT...

for the person that is truly suffering as a result of this internal voice constantly judging them..and Church morons who drown them further into the abyss of GOD garbage
there is real HOPE ! without FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE....GOD, CHURCH, BIBLE Comic Books, and insane DOGMAS...and it is FREE and something YOU do for YOURSELF...yes there are many others who practice...but there is nothing to join...

NEVER do you need to be approved or validated by some Church or Temple CLOWN..
This is for YOU to consider and practice..the result WILL BE AWESOME for YOU !

...Just google the basics of BUDDHA'S teachings on utube...look at your leisure the basic
principles of his teachings...NO GOD..NO CHURCH...just basic insight to alleviate the stress and anxieties of existing with some amazing methods to practice...NO it's not an overnight thing...but if your really interested in HEALTH and WELLNESS it's worth a look

Also check out EPICURUS (Greek Philosopher 342-271 BC) he also taught some very simple and awesome ideas to practice with the specific intent to also alleviate suffering
.....and live well...UTUBE videos...you will be impressed for what he and many others accomplished...using his teachings........very simple.......

Both Buddha and Epicurus were well aware of the GOD issues ...many were trending during their time...this is not RELIGION...more a way of experiencing LIFE with a very
uncluttered mind...enjoy...yes unlike Jesus and Allah God religion spins and insane DOGMA....which are all about pain and suffering...this is about the JOY of LIVING
something 99% of the Jesus and Allah hypnotized sheeple will never experience...!
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 11:34:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
JESUS ? Jesus was MURDERED and MARTYRED into some kind of puppet subGOD.....

so the ROMAN EMPIRE could continue its quest for power and control cloaked behind
its circus clowns in Halloween gowns...

Jesus is DEAD...dead over 2000 years ago..BUT the LIES...the DECEIT of those who use his name and comic book story to assimilate and control the minds and lives of BILLIONS
is very REAL and sad...

POINT...Jesus if he existed seemed not concerned about lying as much as sharing a simple message...kind of like BUDDHA...for the sake of well being...but what the human PARASITES have done and are still doing in his name...is the GREATEST LIE and TRAGEDY to humanity ever conceived.......

Sadly 99% of the mentally molested humans that attach CHRISTIAN to their IDENTITY are LIARS and DECEIVERS...having themselves been hypnotized into marketing machines for some CHURCH...to recruit and assimilate more vulnerable minds into their CULT...i.e Jehovah's Witness, Latter Day Morons, 7th Day molesters +++countless other retarded JESUS Church inventions...all disagree...all are in CONFLICT over Jesus and DOGMA...all are LIARS and CON ARTISTS for power..

Jesus would spit on all of these wizards of BS in his name...for they are TRULY LIARS
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2018 12:26:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/21/2018 11:20:55 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/20/2018 1:37:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/20/2018 3:01:28 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/19/2018 2:52:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/18/2018 2:08:19 PM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/18/2018 1:56:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/18/2018 3:21:09 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/17/2018 4:07:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/17/2018 10:46:10 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 3/5/2018 3:10:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2018 2:34:57 AM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/5/2018 12:12:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/4/2018 8:20:35 PM, WoeJ wrote:
At 3/4/2018 7:56:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.


Of course, a god would not solve the problem that they claim it solves. Morality from God would still be a subjective opinion.

Do you think a better argument from Christians will help?

If by 'better' you mean sound -- yes. Sound arguments help.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Show me your 'overwhelming irrefutable' arguments. Not one of those 'just look around you / be sincere and pray / look at the surviving baby in a plane crash' crap.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

What are you, a repeater? Again, show me your 'overwhelming unignorable irrefutable' evidence instead of claiming there are!

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

You have a comprehension problem. Get an education.

Again why do we need better arguments if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

Note the big "IF" and the title "Christians reduced God to a logical argument", you ignorant mutt.

That's exactly why I demand you present your 'overwhelming unignorable unrefutable' evidence other than the 'logical arguments' like the infamous one you pointed out. If you're just gonna keep name-calling I'll assume you don't have the evidence you claim to have after all. By the way you sound NOTHING like a spiritual leader, at least judging by your use of words in your post.

Omnipotent definition: (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
Omniscient definition: knowing everything.
Omnipresent definition: of God) present everywhere at the same time.

if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists, when evidence of God's is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet we have retards like you among us demanding evidence like everything you see does not exist or appeared suddenly by magic.

Magic definition: the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

News flash!! Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.

The evidence of creation and the handy work of a creator is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute and no one has. Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.

Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

'Omnipotent definition: (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
Omniscient definition: knowing everything.
Omnipresent definition: of God) present everywhere at the same time.
if God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old? Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists, when evidence of God's is so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute?'

You're basically saying that god exists because he's omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent, and he's omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent because he exists. Circular reasoning.

Learn to read you ignorant mutt.
God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old?

Magic definition: the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
News flash!! Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.'

God exists because magic exists (which doesn't btw), and magic exists because god exists. Circular reasoning.
Learn to read you ignorant mutt.
Magic by definition also happens to be an attribute of God.'

'Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.
Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.'

Basically boils down to the 'just look around you' argument, with some ad hominem attacks.
'Science and the human intellect can only confirm life and the universe exists but cannot grasp the nature of God because they are overwhelmed by the obvious.
Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.'

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

Repeat something over and over again doesn't make it valid.

It make the claims consistent.
Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
difference
Posts: 446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2018 8:34:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/23/2018 12:26:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/21/2018 11:20:55 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/20/2018 1:37:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.

It make the claims consistent.
Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

I think Jack_Squid thinks you're a Christian.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2018 9:29:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/23/2018 8:34:26 PM, difference wrote:
At 6/23/2018 12:26:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/21/2018 11:20:55 AM, Jack_Squid wrote:
At 6/20/2018 1:37:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and the universe is 14 billion years old. Why are we still trying to prove logically that God exists. P1, P2, P3 etc when evidence of God's should be so overwhelming that it would be impossible to ignore or refute? Yet all we get from Theists is the same logical arguments

P1. God does not exist, objective moral values do not exist.

P2. Objective moral values do exist.

P3. Therefore, God exists.

It appears from the logical argument the evidence for objective morality is higher than the evidence for God and, we can at best only deduce from objective morality the probability of God's existence. That is how the Christians have reduced God to an absurd logical argument by appealing to the atheists to accept morality as being objective.

It make the claims consistent.
Some treatment to help you shrink the empty space between your ears.

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

I think Jack_Squid thinks you're a Christian.

It is quite obvious to all Harikrish is a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. Many come to get their head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

Harikrish is a Christian Champion
http://www.debate.org...

Harikrish is the most spiritual member on DDO.
Most Spiritual discusses Spirituality
http://www.debate.org...

Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre
http://www.debate.org...

Here are some of Harikrish's scholarly research..
All links can be referenced.

Jesus was a SOB
http://www.debate.org...

Scriptures prove God is a liar and a lunatic
http://www.debate.org...

Christians reduced God to a logical argument.
http://www.debate.org...

Trumps African views are racist and anti Christian
http://www.debate.org...

Christianity's role in African Slavery.
http://www.debate.org...

Tree of knowledge brought people together.
http://www.debate.org...

Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre
http://www.debate.org...

If Africans are subhuman, is God to blame?
http://www.debate.org...

Most Spiritual discusses Spirituality
http://www.debate.org...

Why Muslims need a champion here.
http://www.debate.org...

Harikrish for Christian Champion
http://www.debate.org...

Pick Harikrish as your Championship
http://www.debate.org...

Jews were not prophet killers.
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

How to deal with Jehovah's Witnesses
http://www.debate.org...

Is Preterism partial lies or full lies.
http://www.debate.org...

Bible lacks concept of mental illness
http://www.debate.org...

Does the bible make sense.
http://www.debate.org...

Who is the Whore of Babylon in Revelations?
http://www.debate.org...

Karmic justice.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus was an alcoholic.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus was a SOB (Son of a Bitch)
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus was an atheist.
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus was crucified not sacrificed, duh!!
http://www.debate.org...

BOG chosen believers.
http://www.debate.org...

Davidic covenant is a literal fulfilment
http://www.debate.org...

God is the author of confusion.
http://www.debate.org...

All Hindus please sign here
http://www.debate.org...

Michael is no Jesus
http://www.debate.org...

God relinquished his authority
http://www.debate.org...

Christian paradox explained
http://www.debate.org...

How to deal with Preterism.
http://www.debate.org...

The God Gene.
http://www.debate.org...

Evidence for evolution, finally!
https://www.debate.org...

If Adam was Charlie Gard, what would God do?
https://www.debate.org...

How to deal with Jehovah's Witnesses?
https://www.debate.org...

The Bible is alternate facts!
http://www.debate.org...

Hinduism is the only true religion.
https://www.debate.org...

Bog banned unfairly.
http://www.debate.org...

A challenge to all Christians
http://www.debate.org...

A question to all Catholics.
http://www.debate.org...

Concept of spiritual death and original sin.
http://www.debate.org...

Scriptures prove Jesus was not God.
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.