Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:31-42|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus was a SOB

Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2018 7:22:45 PM, Terran_01 wrote:
At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
For Jesus to recognize he is a Son of Man is to accept his humanity.

Jesus called himself Son Of Man for an unspecified reason that has always baffled religious scholars. For a start, he says Son of Man not Son of Woman. How can he be a Son of Man when his father wasn't human? He is clearly referring to man as mankind. There are many theories on why he called himself Son Of Man, and none of them have any weight. It is considered a mystery. I can tell you the real reason, and it has nothing about accepting his humanity. It is about humility. It is about putting himself on the same level as others, and interacting with them from the same level without hierarchy even though he could have claimed such a hierarchy. It is the same reason I call myself 'Terran'. Both Son Of Man and Terran mean the same thing. Terran means 'comes from' without a reference to give it context. Son Of Man means 'comes from' with the generic context of being from mankind. I 'come from' or 'come forth' in the same way as Jesus, without assuming the context of mankind even though I am human.

The reason Jesus call himself son of man was based on Luke 1:34
Luke 1:34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"
Proves Jesus was not a son of a woman.

Note, no penetration was involved. The Holy Spirit came on Mary (masturbated on her) and God had shadow sex. But no penetration followed.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

But here is how Jesus became son of man because there was penetration by his father.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
That is when he changed his title to Son of God.

When Joseph told Jesus he was an illegitimate Jewish bastard Jesus searched for his real father.
At his baptism he found his father who also happened to be God. Hence the title son of God.
Mark 1:11 And a voice came from heaven: "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased." - ...

Jesus never referred to himself as the Son Of God. He did refer to his father in heaven, but the same father in heaven in context is the father of all.

At his baptism he found his father who also happened to be God. Hence the title son of God.
Mark 1:11 And a voice came from heaven: "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased." - ...

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Here is how scriptures confirms his mothers status as adulterous and bitch.

When asked to condemn an adulterer, Jesus ignored them, drew in the sand and when asked again he said, 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'. They all walked away, one by one. Jesus also taught the difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. If you think condemning someone and stoning them to death for committing adultery is justified, then you need to check your moral compass. Your reference says nothing to confirm Mary as adulterous or a bitch.

The Trinity according to Luke. How Luke described the gang banging of Mary by the Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Jesus's earthly, legal father was Joseph. But Luke says that Joseph is the son of Heli (3:23), while Matthew says that he was the son of Jacob (1:16).

There are two lineages attributed to Jesus. Both of them are different, and both of them lead to Joseph, not Mary. So Jesus lineage cannot be traced back to David's line. This is important because Jesus is referred to as the ultimate man of prophecy. Yet he only fulfilled very few prophecies, and very vague ones at that. He contradicted many prophecies of the man of prophecy, even while actively trying to fulfil them. Jesus was not the ultimate man of prophecy. It is possible that he was a certain man of certain prophecies, but he was not the man described as the ultimate man of prophecies, the man of intervention in the final days. I claim to be that man. There is a thread on the matter here...

Isaiah describes the suffering saviour which you claim to be.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

You do come across as someone whose mother tried to flush down the toilet.

http://www.debate.org...

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The Gospels were written after Jesus died.

Very few of Jesus' teachings were passed on, and those that were are not fully reliable. Nonetheless, what was passed on cannot be faulted. I cannot speak for the heavenly aspects of his teachings, as no-one can confirm them, but the moral teachings of Jesus for people to live by in their Earthly life has become the foundation of the civilised world, and the very thing that brought about the age of enlightenment.

You appear to have missed the Age of Enlightenment. We are now approaching End Times.

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
We all know because of Adam and Eve all humans were cursed with sin. But we are told jesus was sinless. That was only possible if Jesus was born outside the womb. Being born of humans Jesus inherited Adam and Eve's sin. So here again the stories don't add up.

Not if Mary was a surrogate mother. One should not assume that Mary was a contributor to Jesus' DNA.

Jesus was his own surrogate according to Luke.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mary was bethroted to Joseph but was made pregnant by another man. She committed adultery. She had children after Jesus and they involved intercourse. Jesus was no exception. Luke makes that clear

How did she commit adultery? Do you even know what adultery is? It is sex between a married person and someone else they aren't married to. Joseph and Mary weren't even married yet. And since Jesus' conception didn't involve sex it cannot be adultery even if they were married. I am not even saying it actually happened, but your argument is false nonetheless. If one is to criticise, they must do it legitimately. I can criticise Christianity myself, but I spend much of my time defending it against false arguments.

You forget the threesome Mary enjoyed while being bethroted to a fourth Joseph son of Jacob. That is adultery by any definition.

The Trinity according to Luke. How Luke described the gang banging of Mary by the Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

BTW Daniel 9 predicted the coming of the Messiah in his seventy weeks or 490 years after it was decreed prophecy. He never mentioned Jeremy Martin
Terran_01
Posts: 681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 3:15:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The reason Jesus call himself son of man was based on Luke 1:34
Luke 1:34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"
Proves Jesus was not a son of a woman.

The reason for Jesus calling himself the Son of Man was never specified. It remained a mystery for a reason. By man, he meant mankind, not a physical man, nor a woman.


The Holy Spirit came on Mary (masturbated on her) and God had shadow sex.

Ridiculous speculation and smear. God is not a human, and does not have human characteristics. God is described as being very unlike a human, of being like a whirlwind.

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
But here is how Jesus became son of man because there was penetration by his father.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Fallacy. Irrelevant conclusion, ignoratio elenchi.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
When Joseph told Jesus he was an illegitimate Jewish bastard Jesus searched for his real father.

Ridiculous speculation. Jesus taught in temples at a young age with no external reference to gain his knowledge, supporting the claim that Jesus was born already with vast knowledge, which includes knowledge of his parental origin.

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At his baptism he found his father who also happened to be God. Hence the title son of God.
Mark 1:11 And a voice came from heaven: "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased." - ...

Yet we are all called sons and daughters of God. Even other beings often referred to as angels are described as sons of God in Genesis 6:4.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

And in John 1:12 among many other places, many are called the sons of God.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The Trinity according to Luke. How Luke described the gang banging of Mary by the Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

The Holy Spirit is God, one and the same. Joseph is not mentioned. You have changed one into three, and replaced it with the Holy Trinity which is not even in the Christian doctrine but something made up by Catholics. The Bible itself strictly says that God is not a trinity, but a single entity as explained in examples such as Mark 12:29.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

Quote: so it was 'thought'.

If something was true, it wouldn't be referred to as something that was 'thought' or 'believed', but a fact.

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Isaiah describes the suffering saviour which you claim to be.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

You do come across as someone whose mother tried to flush down the toilet.

If you examine the links I provided, you will find a long and detailed story. I fulfill every part of Isaiah 53, which is the most descriptive and clear reference to the man of intervention in the Bible. Jesus does not remotely fulfill Isaiah 53. Jesus only fulfilled very vague and small fragments of prophecies elsewhere that do not even clearly describe exactly who they are referring to.

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
You appear to have missed the Age of Enlightenment. We are now approaching End Times.

The age of enlightenment is a modern term to describe a time when only a small part of mankind shed its traditions in favour of the sciences, advancing technology and knowledge. Even today, most of mankind is still living in intellectual darkness. A true age of enlightenment for mankind as a whole, has not yet happened. The man of prophecy could not arrive until the time was right, when computer technology was advanced enough for the internet to reach most of mankind and by extension the whole of mankind. It is only through the internet that one man can reach the entire world and interact with anyone, anywhere, any time.

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was his own surrogate according to Luke.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Fallacy. Irrelevant conclusion, ignoratio elenchi. See above. Just because he and the father are in each other, doesn't mean that they are one and the same. Any child is in their parents and their parents in them, yet they are separate entities and a child is not their own surrogate.

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
You forget the threesome Mary enjoyed while being bethroted to a fourth Joseph son of Jacob. That is adultery by any definition.

How many Joseph's are there? I am aware of only one. There are two lineages that refer to the same Joseph. And even if there were four Joseph's, it is not adultery since Mary was not married yet. And with her first birth of Jesus, she was supposed to have been an unmarried virgin.

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The Trinity according to Luke. How Luke described the gang banging of Mary by the Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

Again, so it was 'thought'.

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
BTW Daniel 9 predicted the coming of the Messiah in his seventy weeks or 490 years after it was decreed prophecy. He never mentioned Jeremy Martin

Neither was there any mention of Jesus by name. I don't claim to be the Jewish Messiah or the Christian Messiah, which are not necessarily the same thing. Nor do I deny it. Jesus did not change the world in his time, nor did he fulfill the end time prophecies. The timing of the coming man was told in deliberately confusing word play, for a reason so that there can be more than one translation to purposely leave it open to interpretation and confuse. Wordplay exists for a reason, as in the example of the number of the beast. Daniel was also told to seal up the prophecy for a reason. Jesus never referred to Daniel by name, but he did refer to Isaiah by name, and Isaiah's prophecy which is the most detailed of all in Isaiah 53, does not remotely describe Jesus, at least not in his first coming. Jesus did however refer to a coming man of advocacy in John 16:7-8. And that is exactly what I do. I don't come with promises of eternal life. My dealings are with this world. And the manner of which I deal in this world, fulfills the greatest rewards promised by Jesus in another world. But as for me, while I deal in this world, I came with a kingdom not of this world. And the full extent of context behind that is already prepared to be revealed later. One of many things that Jesus and I have in common is a deliberate mystery as to our true identity.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 3:15:49 AM, Terran_01 wrote:
At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The reason Jesus call himself son of man was based on Luke 1:34
Luke 1:34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"
Proves Jesus was not a son of a woman.

The reason for Jesus calling himself the Son of Man was never specified. It remained a mystery for a reason. By man, he meant mankind, not a physical man, nor a woman.

Man singular. Mankind plural. Try again!!
The Holy Spirit came on Mary (masturbated on her) and God had shadow sex.

Ridiculous speculation and smear. God is not a human, and does not have human characteristics. God is described as being very unlike a human, of being like a whirlwind.

Man was created in Gods image. Dick and all.

Harikrish wrote:
But here is how Jesus became son of man because there was penetration by his father.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Jesus was either an illegitimate bastard or God's surrogate. John 14:11

, Harikrish wrote:
When Joseph told Jesus he was an illegitimate Jewish bastard Jesus searched for his real father.

Ridiculous speculation. Jesus taught in temples at a young age with no external reference to gain his knowledge, supporting the claim that Jesus was born already with vast knowledge, which includes knowledge of his parental origin.

Searching the scriptures for his father gain him knowledge of God.

, Harikrish wrote:
At his baptism he found his father who also happened to be God. Hence the title son of God.
Mark 1:11 And a voice came from heaven: "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased." - ...

Yet we are all called sons and daughters of God. Even other beings often referred to as angels are described as sons of God in Genesis 6:4.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

And in John 1:12 among many other places, many are called the sons of God.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

But in Mark 1:11 God called Jesus his son before witnesses.
At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The Trinity according to Luke. How Luke described the gang banging of Mary by the Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

The Holy Spirit is God, one and the same. Joseph is not mentioned. You have changed one into three, and replaced it with the Holy Trinity which is not even in the Christian doctrine but something made up by Catholics. The Bible itself strictly says that God is not a trinity, but a single entity as explained in examples such as Mark 12:29.

Trinity is a threesome.
https://www.biblegateway.com...

1 John 5:7 For there are three that testify:

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

Quote: so it was 'thought'.

When people gave it some thought it came together, others like you missed it.
If something was true, it wouldn't be referred to as something that was 'thought' or 'believed', but a fact.
Critical thinking helps arrive at facts. Finally a verse that says thought was part of the conclusion.
At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Isaiah describes the suffering saviour which you claim to be.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

You do come across as someone whose mother tried to flush down the toilet.

If you examine the links I provided, you will find a long and detailed story. I fulfill every part of Isaiah 53, which is the most descriptive and clear reference to the man of intervention in the Bible. Jesus does not remotely fulfill Isaiah 53. Jesus only fulfilled very vague and small fragments of prophecies elsewhere that do not even clearly describe exactly who they are referring to.

Do you are the suffering servant a volunteer unlike Jesus who was destined.
At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
You appear to have missed the Age of Enlightenment. We are now approaching End Times.

The age of enlightenment is a modern term to describe a time when only a small part of mankind shed its traditions in favour of the sciences, advancing technology and knowledge. Even today, most of mankind is still living in intellectual darkness. A true age of enlightenment for mankind as a whole, has not yet happened. The man of prophecy could not arrive until the time was right, when computer technology was advanced enough for the internet to reach most of mankind and by extension the whole of mankind. It is only through the internet that one man can reach the entire world and interact with anyone, anywhere, any time.

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was his own surrogate according to Luke.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Fallacy. Irrelevant conclusion, ignoratio elenchi. See above. Just because he and the father are in each other, doesn't mean that they are one and the same. Any child is in their parents and their parents in them, yet they are separate entities and a child is not their own surrogate.

Just like how can three become one. (God, word and Holy Spirit.) Jesus was surrogate to God and the Holy Spirit. This time the father was in him John 14:11
At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
You forget the threesome Mary enjoyed while being bethroted to a fourth Joseph son of Jacob. That is adultery by any definition.

How many Joseph's are there? I am aware of only one. There are two lineages that refer to the same Joseph. And even if there were four Joseph's, it is not adultery since Mary was not married yet. And with her first birth of Jesus, she was supposed to have been an unmarried virgin.

Mary was married to Joseph.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband, a righteous man, was unwilling to disgrace her publicly, he resolved to divorce her quietly.

At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The Trinity according to Luke. How Luke described the gang banging of Mary by the Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

Again, so it was 'thought'.

Yes, thought was put in before arriving at the conclusion.
At 6/17/2018 11:35:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
BTW Daniel 9 predicted the coming of the Messiah in his seventy weeks or 490 years after it was decreed prophecy. He never mentioned Jeremy Martin

Neither was there any mention of Jesus by name. I don't claim to be the Jewish Messiah or the Christian Messiah, which are not necessarily the same thing. Nor do I deny it. Jesus did not change the world in his time, nor did he fulfill the end time prophecies.
Your delusion is more immediate and spontaneous and not scripturally motivated.
TKDB
Posts: 821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 2:10:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Adam was a creature of creation. But Son of Man is a product of man and not an alien invisibke creator. For Jesus to recognize he is a Son of Man is to accept his humanity. But that changed when he found out he was also a Son of a Bitch as well. (Mary his mother being the bitch). That is when he changed his title to Son of God. Son of God means the son of the Almighty himself a very presumptious belief bordering on delusion.

Here is how scriptures confirms his mothers status as adulterous and bitch.

"Mary was betrothed to Joseph, which was a legally binding arrangement in the Jewish culture. All that awaited the couple was the wedding. If they engaged in sexual intercourse with each other, that was not seen as a violation of any cultural norm. Later rabbinic writings allowed that a future groom who had sexual relations with his bride-to-be at her father's house was not guilty of immoral behavior.

If pregnancy occurred before the wedding, this was not a problem because the parentage of the child was secured. What is shocking is that Mary is pregnant and Joseph knows he is not the father. The problem is not that a betrothed couple had sex, but that presumably Mary had sex with another man"she committed adultery."

The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so an not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Jesus's earthly, legal father was Joseph. But Luke says that Joseph is the son of Heli (3:23), while Matthew says that he was the son of Jacob (1:16).
We know Mary is the daughter of Heli because Luke was giving the geneology of Mary thereby confirming evidence to show that Luke 3 was in fact the lineage of Jesus through Mary? I believe there is. Luke 3:23 states that Jesus was "the supposed" son of Joseph, the son of Heli. The phrase "the supposed" is from the Greek nomizo which means as was the custom in the sense of a legal custom. In other words, Joseph was the legal father of Jesus; not the literal father. As with the legal custom of that time, Mary"s name would not have been listed even though she was the person through whom the lineage passed. So in this case Joseph the "legal" father of Jesus represented his wife Mary in the lineage and Heli was in fact Mary"s father. Remarkably we have a historical source which confirm that Mary was the daughter of Heli.


We all know that Adam was created from dust and Eve from Adam's rib. But henceforth it required the union of a man and woman to create humans. We also know as flesh and blood Jesus was human (like Adam) and genetically traced back to Adam. (Matthew 1, Luke 3:23-38). In both the genealogies neither God or the HS was included in Jesus's lineage. Only Mary and Joseph claimed to be visited by angels. But no one actually heard their story. The Gospels were written after Jesus died.

We all know because of Adam and Eve all humans were cursed with sin. But we are told jesus was sinless. That was only possible if Jesus was born outside the womb. Being born of humans Jesus inherited Adam and Eve's sin. So here again the stories don't add up.

Here is how scriptures confirms jesus's mother was an adulterous bitch. Mary was bethroted to Joseph but was made pregnant by another man. She committed adultery. She had children after Jesus and they involved intercourse. Jesus was no exception. Luke makes that clear

Harikrish: You're a supposed Scholar, and this kind of a forum is how you apparently go about utilizing your Scholarly mindset?
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 5:04:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
WHO CARES ? GOD = acronym G=genius O= of D= deception....Genius Of deception..

GOD ? ZEUS..ODIN..APOLLO...HERMES...VENUS...+++ thousand more....MORON...

What a farce all this GOD garbage is...if YOU are hypnotized to drown in one...then drown fool...the real ISSUE is how to STOP the GOD infected mind from causing HARM to others who could care less about some comic book fantasy...

Want to debate the GOD subject..then DEBATE...no says the CHURCH/MOSQUE/TEMPLE
psychopaths for power and control...all must convert..obey...worship..or SUFFER..

Go to your invented HELL...GOD inventing retards...this GOD garbage needs to be relegated to MYTHOLOGY immediately...so the rest of humanity can thrive without
the 24/7 ...FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE...the Middle east Jesus and Allah psychopaths promote on a global scale...flush their Bible /Quran down the toilet...it's the 21st century..retards

Time to invent a GOD toilet...and flush all of them down it...FLUSH.....
Terran_01
Posts: 681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 7:01:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Man was created in Gods image. Dick and all.

Yet the point of not making idols of God is because God is very different to any human form. Man was created in God's image, not necessarily a physical image. Just as a seed is in the image of a tree, it has no resemblance to a tree until it grows into full bloom. So it is with mankind. Mankind is going through an evolutionary process where it inevitably grows into the shape of godhood. It has a long way to go. The purpose of evil is to corrupt the evolutionary process and lead it down another path to a dead end, therefore stripping it of its goodhood. God is described not as having human form, but having the form of a whirlwind.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was either an illegitimate bastard or God's surrogate. John 14:11

Mary was the surrogate, not God. None of Jesus' DNA came from Mary or any other human. This defeats the claim that Jesus came from the line of David as the man of prophecy is.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Searching the scriptures for his father gain him knowledge of God.

Again, assumptions. The earliest quote of Jesus in his childhood is that of him referring to God as his father, not Joseph.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
But in Mark 1:11 God called Jesus his son before witnesses.

As I said, Jesus never directly claimed to be the son of God. Even Paul had two witnesses to a miraculous divine intervention, and both told different stories. In Mark 1:11, a anonymous voice speaks from nowhere. Providing that it actually happened and providing that the witnesses accurately quoted what they heard, the voice they heard could have been anyone, God or otherwise. It could have been a man hiding behind a curtain. If God was to officially declare to mankind that Jesus was his son, then you would expect him to do so in a more coherent and obvious way with many more witnesses. And again, many are called sons of God, human, angel or otherwise.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Trinity is a threesome.

No, trinity is three people. Trinity is not Biblical. Threesome is a sexual act between 3 parties. You are making things up, changing the context and putting random puzzle pieces together.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
1 John 5:7 For there are three that testify:

And those three are the spirit, the water and the blood. Only one of them is God, the spirit. John 5:6 defines that Jesus is the water and the blood.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
When people gave it some thought it came together, others like you missed it.

So just because they thought it to be true, it is automatically true? The whole world could think the moon is made of cheese, but that doesn't make it true. If it was true, it would be stated as true, not 'thought to be'. You seem to have missed the point.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Critical thinking helps arrive at facts. Finally a verse that says thought was part of the conclusion.

Critical thinking helps arrive at reason, not necessarily facts. You have yet to apply critical thinking. You are the one who found the verse, misquoted it and assumed falsely without reading what it actually said. Since I am capable of critical thinking and you are not, I immediately placed the proper context on the matter.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Do you are the suffering servant a volunteer unlike Jesus who was destined.

Both are destined. Both are a volunteer. Both do what must be done, because no other can.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Just like how can three become one. (God, word and Holy Spirit.) Jesus was surrogate to God and the Holy Spirit. This time the father was in him John 14:11

You continue to make things up and ignore the fact that you have been refuted. The trinity is not God, word and holy spirit. It is the father, the son and the holy spirit. You are taking fragments of quotes, changing the context and trying to force pieces where they don't fit. This is exactly what the Catholics do when they try to justify the trinity, which isn't even Biblical.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mary was married to Joseph.

It depends on who you refer to. There are inconsistencies between and within the Gospels, and there are also many other Gospels not canonised. The difference between marriage and engagement in those times can be confusing and engagement interpreted as a binding commitment and degree of marriage. The reason why Mary was a virgin was because they were not fully married yet. Do you really think two people would get married and still be a virgin?

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Your delusion is more immediate and spontaneous and not scripturally motivated.

Right back at you.
Terran_01
Posts: 681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 7:23:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 5:04:43 PM, WisdomOfAges wrote:
WHO CARES ? GOD = acronym G=genius O= of D= deception....Genius Of deception..

False. God means Tetragrammaton in Greek, which comes from a word without vowels in Hebrew, YHWH. YHWH has no definition, while Tetragrammaton does. Tetragrammaton is a compound word.

Tetra = four.

Gramma = gram, a small measure of weight.

Ton = large empty space or palette.

Tetra-gramma-ton and therefore God, means, 'the four small measures of weight within the empty space'. The Greeks personified it.

At 6/18/2018 5:04:43 PM, WisdomOfAges wrote:
GOD ? ZEUS..ODIN..APOLLO...HERMES...VENUS...+++ thousand more....MORON...

Polytheism was popular for a time, but monotheism has always existed and predates polytheism. Most of the world today is monotheistic and claim to follow the same monotheistic God, while polytheism is an extremely small minority.

At 6/18/2018 5:04:43 PM, WisdomOfAges wrote:
What a farce all this GOD garbage is...if YOU are hypnotized to drown in one...then drown fool...the real ISSUE is how to STOP the GOD infected mind from causing HARM to others who could care less about some comic book fantasy...

And how is the doctrine of Jesus hypnotising, drowning, harming and infecting in any way?

At 6/18/2018 5:04:43 PM, WisdomOfAges wrote:
Want to debate the GOD subject..then DEBATE...no says the CHURCH/MOSQUE/TEMPLE

I'm the one debating here. You aren't. Hypocrite.

At 6/18/2018 5:04:43 PM, WisdomOfAges wrote:
psychopaths for power and control...all must convert..obey...worship..or SUFFER..

Psychopaths take advantage of power vacuum's everywhere. That doesn't necessarily mean they and their abuses have anything to do with the doctrines and ideologies they impose themselves on. I could go on a killing rampage in the name of Santa Claus, but that doesn't have anything to do with Santa Claus does it? Christianity does not force convert, and strictly prohibits forced conversion. Christianity doesn't force anyone to do anything. As for suffering, Christians are told to turn the other cheek and allow abusers to abuse them. This is the polar opposite of being the abuser.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

At 6/18/2018 5:04:43 PM, WisdomOfAges wrote:
Go to your invented HELL...GOD inventing retards...this GOD garbage needs to be relegated to MYTHOLOGY immediately...so the rest of humanity can thrive without
the 24/7 ...FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE...the Middle east Jesus and Allah psychopaths promote on a global scale...flush their Bible /Quran down the toilet...it's the 21st century..retards

You are full of blind hatred and ignorance. As for hell, I know just how far human suffering can go, while tortured by the government and made to experience prolonged pain far beyond the normal range of human capacity. Your anti-God garbage needs to be relegated to nonsense immediately. If you are to criticise anyone, criticise them with the truth. In the name of the truth, I will defend a villain who is falsely accused and criticise a hero who falsely accuses. You continuously place Christianity in the same position of fear, intimidation and violence. Islam is based on fear, intimidation and violence. Christianity is the polar opposite. Stop repeating the same refuted lies over and over.

At 6/18/2018 5:04:43 PM, WisdomOfAges wrote:
Time to invent a GOD toilet...and flush all of them down it...FLUSH.....

Time to invent a nonsense toilet, and flush all nonsense, religious, anti-religious or otherwise, down it. It is my purpose to bring a sword of truth to the world to cut all things in two, to separate the true from the false. Instead of a toilet, I embrace the fire of debate that burns away all things that are false. And your lies are being burned away by that fire. The more you repeat them, the more you throw grass into a hot flame, the stronger it becomes, and the more your true colours are revealed. Repeat the same mistake, expect the same result.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 3:16:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 2:10:35 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Adam was a creature of creation. But Son of Man is a product of man and not an alien invisibke creator. For Jesus to recognize he is a Son of Man is to accept his humanity. But that changed when he found out he was also a Son of a Bitch as well. (Mary his mother being the bitch). That is when he changed his title to Son of God. Son of God means the son of the Almighty himself a very presumptious belief bordering on delusion.

Here is how scriptures confirms his mothers status as adulterous and bitch.

"Mary was betrothed to Joseph, which was a legally binding arrangement in the Jewish culture. All that awaited the couple was the wedding. If they engaged in sexual intercourse with each other, that was not seen as a violation of any cultural norm. Later rabbinic writings allowed that a future groom who had sexual relations with his bride-to-be at her father's house was not guilty of immoral behavior.

If pregnancy occurred before the wedding, this was not a problem because the parentage of the child was secured. What is shocking is that Mary is pregnant and Joseph knows he is not the father. The problem is not that a betrothed couple had sex, but that presumably Mary had sex with another man"she committed adultery."

The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so an not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Jesus's earthly, legal father was Joseph. But Luke says that Joseph is the son of Heli (3:23), while Matthew says that he was the son of Jacob (1:16).
We know Mary is the daughter of Heli because Luke was giving the geneology of Mary thereby confirming evidence to show that Luke 3 was in fact the lineage of Jesus through Mary? I believe there is. Luke 3:23 states that Jesus was "the supposed" son of Joseph, the son of Heli. The phrase "the supposed" is from the Greek nomizo which means as was the custom in the sense of a legal custom. In other words, Joseph was the legal father of Jesus; not the literal father. As with the legal custom of that time, Mary"s name would not have been listed even though she was the person through whom the lineage passed. So in this case Joseph the "legal" father of Jesus represented his wife Mary in the lineage and Heli was in fact Mary"s father. Remarkably we have a historical source which confirm that Mary was the daughter of Heli.


We all know that Adam was created from dust and Eve from Adam's rib. But henceforth it required the union of a man and woman to create humans. We also know as flesh and blood Jesus was human (like Adam) and genetically traced back to Adam. (Matthew 1, Luke 3:23-38). In both the genealogies neither God or the HS was included in Jesus's lineage. Only Mary and Joseph claimed to be visited by angels. But no one actually heard their story. The Gospels were written after Jesus died.

We all know because of Adam and Eve all humans were cursed with sin. But we are told jesus was sinless. That was only possible if Jesus was born outside the womb. Being born of humans Jesus inherited Adam and Eve's sin. So here again the stories don't add up.

Here is how scriptures confirms jesus's mother was an adulterous bitch. Mary was bethroted to Joseph but was made pregnant by another man. She committed adultery. She had children after Jesus and they involved intercourse. Jesus was no exception. Luke makes that clear

Harikrish: You're a supposed Scholar, and this kind of a forum is how you apparently go about utilizing your Scholarly mindset?

Biblical scholarship applies textual criticism, historicity, archeological discoveries, exegesis and hermeneutics with a commitment to objectivity. That Jesus was a SOB, he had little control over as the facts prove.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 4:28:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2018 7:01:56 PM, Terran_01 wrote:
At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Man was created in Gods image. Dick and all.

Yet the point of not making idols of God is because God is very different to any human form. Man was created in God's image, not necessarily a physical image. Just as a seed is in the image of a tree, it has no resemblance to a tree until it grows into full bloom. So it is with mankind. Mankind is going through an evolutionary process where it inevitably grows into the shape of godhood. It has a long way to go. The purpose of evil is to corrupt the evolutionary process and lead it down another path to a dead end, therefore stripping it of its goodhood. God is described not as having human form, but having the form of a whirlwind.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

Read you bible you ignorant mutt.
John 1:1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was either an illegitimate bastard or God's surrogate. John 14:11

Mary was the surrogate, not God. None of Jesus' DNA came from Mary or any other human. This defeats the claim that Jesus came from the line of David as the man of prophecy is.

You ignorant mutt, you don't even know basic genetics. Jesus had to have male and female DNA.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Searching the scriptures for his father gain him knowledge of God.

Again, assumptions. The earliest quote of Jesus in his childhood is that of him referring to God as his father, not Joseph.

That is because Joseph told Jesus he was not his father that Jesus was an illegitimate bastard. Jesus took up scriptures to search for his father.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
But in Mark 1:11 God called Jesus his son before witnesses.

As I said, Jesus never directly claimed to be the son of God. Even Paul had two witnesses to a miraculous divine intervention, and both told different stories. In Mark 1:11, a anonymous voice speaks from nowhere. Providing that it actually happened and providing that the witnesses accurately quoted what they heard, the voice they heard could have been anyone, God or otherwise. It could have been a man hiding behind a curtain. If God was to officially declare to mankind that Jesus was his son, then you would expect him to do so in a more coherent and obvious way with many more witnesses. And again, many are called sons of God, human, angel or otherwise.

But only Jesus was called Son by God.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Trinity is a threesome.

No, trinity is three people. Trinity is not Biblical. Threesome is a sexual act between 3 parties. You are making things up, changing the context and putting random puzzle pieces together.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
1 John 5:7 For there are three that testify:

And those three are the spirit, the water and the blood. Only one of them is God, the spirit. John 5:6 defines that Jesus is the water and the blood.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

1 John 5:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
When people gave it some thought it came together, others like you missed it.

So just because they thought it to be true, it is automatically true? The whole world could think the moon is made of cheese, but that doesn't make it true. If it was true, it would be stated as true, not 'thought to be'. You seem to have missed the point.

They also thought it important to include that thought in the bible.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Critical thinking helps arrive at facts. Finally a verse that says thought was part of the conclusion.

Critical thinking helps arrive at reason, not necessarily facts. You have yet to apply critical thinking. You are the one who found the verse, misquoted it and assumed falsely without reading what it actually said. Since I am capable of critical thinking and you are not, I immediately placed the proper context on the matter.

They also thought it important to include that thought in the bible. The thought had credibility because it was put there by people who knew the origins of Mary and Jesus. You are only speculating 2000 years later.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Do you are the suffering servant a volunteer unlike Jesus who was destined.

Both are destined. Both are a volunteer. Both do what must be done, because no other can.

https://www.biblegateway.com...

You must inspire every ugly despised person to believe in the "me too" just like jesus inspired you.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Just like how can three become one. (God, word and Holy Spirit.) Jesus was surrogate to God and the Holy Spirit. This time the father was in him John 14:11

You continue to make things up and ignore the fact that you have been refuted. The trinity is not God, word and holy spirit. It is the father, the son and the holy spirit. You are taking fragments of quotes, changing the context and trying to force pieces where they don't fit. This is exactly what the Catholics do when they try to justify the trinity, which isn't even Biblical.

1 John 5:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mary was married to Joseph.

It depends on who you refer to. There are inconsistencies between and within the Gospels, and there are also many other Gospels not canonised. The difference between marriage and engagement in those times can be confusing and engagement interpreted as a binding commitment and degree of marriage. The reason why Mary was a virgin was because they were not fully married yet. Do you really think two people would get married and still be a virgin?

Read your scriptures you ignorant mutt. Joseph was going to divorce Mary because he found out she was pregnant by another man. He was not questioning her virginity.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband, a righteous man, was unwilling to disgrace her publicly, he resolved to divorce her quietly.



At 6/18/2018 1:47:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Your delusion is more immediate and spontaneous and not scripturally motivated.

Right back at you.
You are the one claiming to be a victim of prophecy. It was prophesied many like you would be deceived. Your delusion is hardly surprising or unique.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 4:44:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Evolution and cosmology are not incompatible with God, but creationism and fundamentalism is incompatible with science. Public schools should not be used for proselytizing and indoctrination, their mission is to instill knowledge and information, not superstition and ignorance.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>NOW WHAT ? how can these Christian PARASITES be stopped ?

Well well..nothing like the TRUTH...so what can be done NOW to STOP the infestation of some retarded Comic book garbage into Public schools ? and any other Public place....

These Christian PARASITES want total control..and to reduce children into slave zombies of some CHURCH...they are TERRORISTS...how to STOP their DISEASE is #1 priority...what do you propose ?...........
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2018 6:08:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ask a Catholic.

Is it true that Catholics believe there was no penetration that Mary remained a virgin even after conception. But the penetrations took place after according to Jesus.

Catholics believe there was no penetration according to Luke. God only cast a shadow on Mary in her sleep.

Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end."

34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail."

But Jesus claims the penetration came later.

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

Jesus is referring to the evidence he was able to preform sexual miracles on God and other men. Catholics call this threesome the Trinity.

John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

Jesus even claimed he performed oral sex. The words he spoke was put in his mouth...The word was God. So God put his Word in Jesus's mouth. You cannot get more oral than that.

God and the Holy Spirit masturbated on Mary.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow (shadow sex) you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

Mary: Ever Virgin. Catholics believe Mary remained a virgin even after conception because there was no penetration by God.

https://www.catholic.com...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2018 2:47:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It appears Jesus was not an ordinary SOB, He was a Mad SOB.

People who were close to Jesus like his family and followers said Jesus was a demon possessed madman.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.