Jump to topic:

Why Jesus is not God

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 3:51:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago

God is slow in many other things as well.

There was a 2500 years gap between the flood and Jesus and 4000 years between the first sin and forgiveness under Jesus. God is very slow by any standard.

So you lack integrity as well? You can't even own up to the fact that you were wrong. You were wrong - and you continue to be wrong - and you are so STUPID - you don't even see how embarrassed you ought to be? LOL!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 7:30:16 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

There was a 2500 years gap between the flood and Jesus and 4000 years between the first sin and forgiveness under Jesus. God is very slow by any standard.

So you lack integrity as well? You can't even own up to the fact that you were wrong. You were wrong - and you continue to be wrong - and you are so STUPID - you don't even see how embarrassed you ought to be? LOL!

Like a liar stuttering because he's been caught in his lie, The moron repeats his lie like a stutter.

The bible "scholar" did not know the bible describes God as "slow to anger". He must have gotten his scholarship at the Punjabi bible seminary!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 3:03:09 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

You are a self confessed slave of sin and a sex deviant pervert. Haven't you been shamed enough. Pimp, Pervert, Preacher Tradesecret? !

The bible supports my position. It took God 4000 years from the day Adam and Eve sinned to sending Jesus to save their descendants after generations had died with no salvation in sight.
Instead of saving his creation God sent a giant flood to drown them. First sign God of the bible was mentally unstable.
Genesis 6:7 So the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, The birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them. "

God then regretted he sent the flood and vowed never to repeat his mistake again. Proof Gid of the bible was a genocidal lunatic.
Genesis 9:11 And I establish My covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth. "

Finally 4000 years later Jesus announces.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. " -

When the Jews heard Jesus was the son of God. The Jew could not contain themselves.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

The Romans agreed and crucified Jesus.
John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, They divided His garments into four parts, One for each soldier, With the tunic remaining. It was seamless, Woven in one piece from top. . .

Jesus said he would return when the Jews were independent so they could crucify him for their salvation. They missed the chance the first time because the Romans were in power and crucified him to bring salvation to the Gentiles. The first mission failed to save the Jews as he had promised.
Although the fact of the Second Coming is certain, When it will come cannot be known beforehand with certitude:
"But of that day or that hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, But only the Father" (Mark 13:32).

Which explains the delay. As Harikrish had noted: There was a 2500 years gap between the flood and Jesus and 4000 years between the first sin and forgiveness under Jesus. God is very slow by any standard.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 3:13:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Like a liar stuttering because he's been caught in his lie, The moron repeats his lie like a stutter.

The bible "scholar" did not know the bible describes God as "slow to anger". He must have gotten his scholarship at the Punjabi bible seminary!

Harikrish noted God is slow in many other things as well at the beginning of his post. . Learn to read nigger Ethang.
The bible supports my position. It took God 4000 years from the day Adam and Eve sinned to sending Jesus to save their descendants after generations had died with no salvation in sight.
Instead of saving his creation God sent a giant flood to drown them. First sign God of the bible was mentally unstable.
Genesis 6:7 So the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, The birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them. "

God then regretted he sent the flood and vowed never to repeat his mistake again. Proof Gid of the bible was a genocidal lunatic.
Genesis 9:11 And I establish My covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth. "

Finally 4000 years later Jesus announces.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. " -

When the Jews heard Jesus was the son of God. The Jew could not contain themselves.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

The Romans agreed and crucified Jesus.
John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, They divided His garments into four parts, One for each soldier, With the tunic remaining. It was seamless, Woven in one piece from top. . .

Jesus said he would return when the Jews were independent so they could crucify him for their salvation. They missed the chance the first time because the Romans were in power and crucified him to bring salvation to the Gentiles. The first mission failed to save the Jews as he had promised.
Although the fact of the Second Coming is certain, When it will come cannot be known beforehand with certitude:
"But of that day or that hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, But only the Father" (Mark 13:32).

Which explains the delay. As Harikrish had noted: There was a 2500 years gap between the flood and Jesus and 4000 years between the first sin and forgiveness under Jesus. God is very slow by any standard.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 9:59:57 PM
JESUS. . . . JEW GOD. . . ALLAH = the 3 stooges. . . . GODS used for power and profit!

OBEY FOOL or suffer. . . This is the message of humans who PLAY GOD and use other humans to enforce their filthy ideology. . . . GOD? No such being exists. . . HE is a total
human fabrication for POWER nothing more. . . OBEY FOOL. . Simple as that. . . OBEY the preacher. . . . And have your children RAPED in GOD'S NAME. . . . Just ask the Catholic Church!

Or any CHURCH-TEMPLE-MOSQUE all 3 are built by parasite VAMPIRE LIARS as tools to
cull their slaves into servitude. . Including MURDER and DESTRUCTION. . . This is why GODS
are INVENTED. . They make great scapegoats for human psychopaths to get away with anything. . . . . In GOD's name of course!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 10:10:45 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
JESUS. . . . JEW GOD. . . ALLAH = the 3 stooges. . . . GODS used for power and profit!

OBEY FOOL or suffer. . . This is the message of humans who PLAY GOD and use other humans to enforce their filthy ideology. . . . GOD? No such being exists. . . HE is a total
human fabrication for POWER nothing more. . . OBEY FOOL. . Simple as that. . . OBEY the preacher. . . . And have your children RAPED in GOD'S NAME. . . . Just ask the Catholic Church!

Or any CHURCH-TEMPLE-MOSQUE all 3 are built by parasite VAMPIRE LIARS as tools to
cull their slaves into servitude. . Including MURDER and DESTRUCTION. . . This is why GODS
are INVENTED. . They make great scapegoats for human psychopaths to get away with anything. . . . . In GOD's name of course!

The Jews rejected Jesus. Jesus is a Christian God. You have been flushing Jesus for the wrong reason believing he was loved by the Jews.
When the only tool you have is a flush, Every problem appears to belong in a toilet.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.