Jump to topic:

Are there any African achievements?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 4:41:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ethan's confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa. He was unable to name a single African achievement.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

For all the problems besetting your shithole country. Poverty, Hunger, AIDS, Black negroid shithole.
Here is how you deal with their desperate needs.
You said: We work with organizations and churches. They contact us with their needs, (Poverty, Hunger, AIDS, Black negroid shithole). We supply the bibles.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 9:29:59 PM
Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

That adage is correct because no Black civilization ever developed the concept of writing, And thus could not record the events that happened to them. The history of the Black race begins only when White explorers document their own dealings with the Black natives they encounter. Today African governments use written language systems that were created for them by Whites who needed some way to rule them in the aftermath of imperial conquest.

No Black society ever created a non-animistic religion. The "religion" of Africa is animism. Animism, However, Is not actually a religion in the typical understanding of the word. Africans have simply never escaped the human infant"s assumption that all things are like themselves and thus Black Africans believe that mud, Cockroaches, And rats all have spirits just like they do. All human babies are born animistic and thus African "religion" is simply a fancy way of saying that the Black mind never metaphysically matured out of the toddler state.

No Black society ever developed a form of government besides primitive chiefdoms and big man structures. There are no great African dynasties or complex rights based political systems because power in Africa was based entirely on brute force and strong men. Even though modern historians try to say that there were African "Empires" they were not even worthy to share the same definition as the likes of the Roman or British Empire.

No Black society ever managed to create or use the wheel. Although it seems astounding, Blacks never even invented the wheel. The invention of the wheel is mockingly alluded to in comic strips and illustrations every day. The wheel inventor is always portrayed as a cave man or a Neanderthal. I guess by our societies own admission Blacks are lower than cave dwellers.

No Black soceity ever domesticated a single animal. Despite Africa abounding with various types of cattle and large grazing herbivores, Africans never domesticated any type of animal. While 4, 000 years ago the Biblical patriarchs were wandering around with herds of camels, Sheep, And goats the Black Africans were chasing down water buffalo with stone spears, Not having the slightest idea they might be able to tame such creatures.
No Black society ever grew crops. The Blacks of Africa never invented agriculture. They never learned how to domesticate vegetation for food. Africans only learned of rudimentary agriculture after Europeans arrived.

No Black society ever invented any kind of calendar or date system. They literally lived without any concept of time whatsoever.

No Black society ever constructed a two story building. Before Europeans arrived no structure built by the Black Africans stood above one story, And no structure was constructed of anything but mud (even beavers build mud dwellings).

No group of Blacks ever traveled out of sub-Saharan Africa or created a sea worthy ship. While some Blacks were captured and dragged off by Arabian and European slave traders there is no free exploration of Blacks outside of Africa. While the tiny Norse nations were setting up colonies half way around the globe in modern day America by the year 1000, No group of Blacks ever made it to Madagascar!

Even to this present day, Despite intensive excavations of Africa by archeologists no great Black accomplishments have been discovered. Blacks have no history. The concept that Blacks ever even had a "civilizations" is misleading. Civilization implies some kind of order; it implies some kind of culture. What kind of culture can one really have without a real religion, Writing system, Or technology? Civilization implies that a people group wears something other than animal"s skins, And lives in something other than dirt huts.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 4:43:46 PM
Can we say Ethang5 who is an African living in Ghana Africa and working as a delivery mule for over 15 years, is an African achievement, after failing to find any other example?

Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

Dealing with niggars like Ethang is both a science and an art.
For example Africans have objected to labels. They were called over time coloured, Black, Negroes, Afro, Niggars, Black Lives Matter, Starbucks toilet squatters, Curse of Ham, Cotton picking slaves, Uncle Toms children, Alex Haley's Roots. MLK's worst dreams, Trump African shitholes.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 11:27:33 PM
Here are reasons why there are no African achievements.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 12:24:54 AM
News flash! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he us the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Accara Ghana ranked the second worst city in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang is a slum dweller.
Ghana second dirtiest country in West Aftica.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghana-Second-Dirtiest-Country-In-West-Africa-224850

GHANA HAS been ranked among the most unsanitary countries in the world due to stinking filth in the capital, Accra and other parts of the country, According to information provided by the New Patriotic Party (NPP) Member of Parliament for Asokwa, Maxwell Kofi Jumah.

Contributing to the debate on President Atta Mills" 2012 budget statement and economic policy, The Asokwa MP quoted what he indicated were rankings by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the United Nations Children"s Fund (UNICEF), Pointing out the two international bodies recently ranked Ghana the fourth most unsanitary country in Africa, Out of 52 nations judged, And second dirtiest out of 15 West African countries.

Africa becoming the world's dumping ground for dirty diesel vehicles?
As emission regulations become stronger for new vehicles in industrialized countries, Cars as old as 25 years no longer able to meet emission standards are being exported to Africa. Air quality is suffering as a result.
From the World's Filthiest.
https://jwtc. Org. Za/resources/docs/salon-volume-7/19_TheSalon_Vol7. Pdf
Near the end of 2009, The news that travel guide Lonely Planet had ranked Accra as the second worst city in the world hit many Ghanaians like a slap in the face. In a listing of the "9 least favourite cities, " compiled from feedback by the site"s members, The nation"s capital was described as "ugly, Chaotic, Sprawling, And completely indifferent to its waterfront location" (Wagle 2010). Ever since then, The Accra Metropolitan Assembly as well as its counterparts in other urban centre
Ls such as Kumasi, Tema, Sekondi-Takoradi, Cape Coast, And Tamale have striven through city upgrade schemes to improve the images portrayed of Ghana"s cities to the rest of the world. At present, Some of these development plans include the construction of an external ring road to ease tra c in Kumasi and an environmental restora- tion project to "transform the lth-laden Korle Lagoon in Accra into a modern pleasure and transport complex comparable to those in Paris" (RadioXYZonline 2013). In each of these cases, Decongestion is represented as a necessary rst step without which future imaginings of the city cannot be ushered in.
Life in Sodom and Gomorrah: the world's largest digital dump
Photographer Asare Adjei captures the lives of locals in Accra's slum city, Where 50m tonnes of e-waste is dumped each year.

Sodom and Gomorrah
Agbogbloshie's residents live off digital waste that they salvage and sell, But hope for better jobs. Photograph: Asare Adjei
No one knows when Agbogbloshie began. The slum city in south Ghana didn"t exist when the capital of the Gold Coast was moved from Cape Coast to Accra. It"s likely the settlement started when traders began transforming shop kiosks into makeshift homes, And soon a population of Ghanaians on low incomes established a sprawling the slum, Which in known to many by its nickname, Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sodom and Gomorrah has also become known as one of the world's digital dumping grounds, Where millions of electronic waste products from the west are legally and illegally processed each year. When old computers first began arriving in west Africa, Ghanaians thought they were sent to help bridge the digital divide, As exporters exploited loopholes by labelling junk computers 'donations'. But slowly tonnes of e-waste piled up on this once green area, And transformed it into a global graveyard for electronic equipment.

Each day, Workers clear the area through intense heat radiating from burning computers, IPods, Radios and televisions. Acrid, Black smoke drifts over the huts of the slum wasteland. The nearby Korle-Bu River is now black and thick like used oil, As it carries empty computer cases toward the ocean. Fires blaze and consume the plastic material from cables, Plugs and motherboards, Leaving only metal behind. This is then collected and sold by the locals.

Approximately 50, 000 low-income inhabitants have settled into Sodom and Gomorrah, From across Ghana. Many of the villagers find themselves trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty, Where the old and young toil side by side. Many barely make enough money from a day's work to cover a basic meal. Often the choice facing them is between paying for accommodation or food.

Women and children cook circuit boards to salvage the computer chips, Which have trace amounts of gold. Motherboards and other circuitry are cooked each day, Mostly by the women, Who breathe in the poisonous fumes.

Some of the young children burn old foam on top of computers to melt away the plastic, Leaving behind scraps of copper and iron that they collect to sell. Some of these children travelled to Accra by themselves, Hoping to earn money to help their families in the villages. Many of them are orphans or have been abandoned. Exposure is hazardous to children, As these toxins inhibit the development of the brain, Nervous system and reproductive system.

There are no permanent structures in Sodom and Gomorrah, And no planning permission is required to put up temporary structures, Often made of wood or paper. In 2013, Fire devastated the area and many inhabitants were killed. There are no water or sewerage systems in the area.

The UN estimates that up to 50m tonnes of e-waste is thrown away globally each year. It costs a lot more to properly dispose of an old computer monitor in Germany than it does to send it on a container ship to Ghana. An international treaty called the Basel convention came into effect in 1989, Forbidding developed nations from carrying out unauthorised dumping of e-waste in less developed countries. However, Each month cargo containers still arrive in Agbogbloshie, Often illegally, From countries all over the world.

I spoke to local people in Sodom and Gomorrah about their aspirations. Many of the children dream of becoming footballers, In spite of their ill health. Many of the adults hope to find steady employment in other fields such as taxi driving or cooking.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2019 9:36:48 PM
At 7/29/2018 12:06:55 AM, Harikrish wrote:
There seems to be a general impression because Africans were late to civilization the world saw them as sub humans and sold them as slaves starting with Arabs (1,400) years, Christians (400 years) and now African slaves are sold in Libya for $400 each.

It has been recorded.
1. No Black society has ever created a written language.
2. No Black society ever created a non-animistic religion.
3. No Black society ever developed a form of government besides primitive chiefdoms and big man structures.
4. No Black society ever managed to create or use the wheel. Although it seems astounding, Blacks never even invented the wheel.
5. No Black society ever grew crops. The Blacks of Africa never invented agriculture. They never learned how to domesticate vegetation for food. Africans only learned of rudimentary agriculture after Europeans arrived.
6. No Black society ever constructed a two story building. Before Europeans arrived no structure built by the Black Africans stood above one story, and no structure was constructed of anything but mud (even beavers build mud dwellings).
7. were captured and dragged off by Arabian and European slave traders there is no free exploration of Blacks outside of Africa.
8. Even to this present day, despite intensive excavations of Africa by archeologists no great Black accomplishments have been discovered. Blacks have no history. The concept that Blacks ever even had a "civilizations" is misleading. Civilization implies some kind of order; it implies some kind of culture. What kind of culture can one really have without a real religion, writing system, or technology? Civilization implies that a people group wears something other than animal"s skins, and lives in something other than dirt huts.
http://americansfordevolution.blogspot.com...

There are many more examples of Africa's late development and 1,700 years of African slavery many historians ironically claim were actually beneficial to Africa because it exposed Africans to the civilized world.

I would like to draw a fairer comparison than Trump's comments that all African countries are shitholes and list some of the things that blacks can appreciate as attributed to their achievements.

1. Black men respect black women.
The case against Bill Cosby proves blacks respect their women because all 50 women that Cosby raped were white women No black woman charged Bill Cosby with rape. You dont see that in any other race.

2. Millions are starving in Africa and 30 million more expected to die of starvation according to a UN report.
How Africans are preparing for those terrible days.

https://i.pinimg.com...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com...
http://www.afrikanheritage.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
http://themockdock.com...
https://southafricatoday.net...
https://i.ytimg.com...

3. Pharmaceuticals are relatively unknown in Africa.
African treatment for AIDS, mental illness and extreme stupidity managed without drugs.
https://youtu.be...

4. Africans know a thing of two about Global Warming and are big on recycling.
Africans discovered recycling.
https://i0.wp.com...
https://kadunanewsonline.com...
https://media.premiumtimesng.com...

And African women fetching water to drink from the same outdoor shitholes after the men are done. !!!
https://gdb.voanews.com...

5. Labelled as the rape capitals of the world (South Africa, Botswana and Lesotho). How Afticans are reducing violence against African women in innovative ways.
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://www.thebirdman.org...
https://speedwealthy.com...

6. Blacks excel in certain sports. if it involves catching a ball and running, they are unbeatable. Ironically that is why they are drawn to sports. it is a throwback from the slave days when they were beaten for stealing. But the games reward stealing and blacks reactively/instinctively outrun their pursuers which is why it's so appealing to blacks and why they excel in it.

Please join Harikrish in listing the achievement of Africans.
DDO has many posts listing the Great Achievements of Indians and not to come across as biased would like to share the platform with those that want to believe Black Lives Should Matter.

I invite all Blacks to step up and be appreciated and recognized!!!!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.