Matthew 12:40

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2019 11:47:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
God is in control of the light and darkness on the inside just like he controls night and day, Seasons, And other weather patterns on the outside. You can correctly understand the inner kingdom by watching how God works with His power in the outer kingdom. They are identical patterns to observe to know good and evil.

Jesus prayed for his disciples safety. Jesus was mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and then crucified. His disciples were all put to death. These are the what was observed by watching how God works with His power in the outer kingdom and recorded in the Bible.

Even Jesus was heard lamenting on the cross.

Web results
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Your own testimonials are not very inspiring.

You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago.

Your mental illness is the longest mental illness reported on DDO.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 6:59:27 PM
***Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Yahushua yelled out this verse just before He died to teach how he kept his mouth shut for the past 24 hours and did not blab his feelings out of his sleeve during His trial of pain and loneliness. Israel must do the same to be translated as gods and goddesses to keep the private feelings private, No matter how the difficult or dark trial may be. Keep trusting Yahweh privately in the soul in prayer. Don't tell anyone, And Yahweh will reward you with the victory and more light openly in the soul. The moment you open your mouth and bring attention to self, You steal the glory of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 7:22:02 PM
*** His disciples were all put to death.

Only 1 of the 12 apostles died, The rest were translated and removed from the planet in 55 AD. The death of the 12th apostle means to be translated a person has to break the mortal time barrier that requires the Golden Rule (1) and Two Great Commandments (2) to manage mortal time and laws.

11 apostles were translated to represent the eternal ideas of Christ are a duplication of the ideas of the Spirit of the Father of Yahweh Elohim. 1+1=2. 2=Christ. All of the stories of the fictitious deaths of the apostles glorify death and are false. They do not glorify the God of the living.

Therefore, They never died according to the outrageous narratives the Satanists created to remove the true salvation ideas from the Bible and Israel to protect the world from the supposed translation lie. This sincere "help" was the consequence of sleeping with the fallen sons and daughters of God and trusting them because of the unconditional love of God they felt.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2019 7:14:32 PM
rstrats wrote:
Perhaps someone new visiting this topic may know of examples.

No one will ever find any evidence because the Friday narrative was conjured up by the Luciferian moles inside Christianity to hide the truth. Thinking people see the prophecy "cannot" be true so they stop believing in Christ. Very clever, Indeed. Praise Yahweh we have the facts to prove Christ died on a different day to know the prophecy of Jonah is true to the letter.

But the more disturbing prophecy they removed is the one about Nazareth. God spoke and named Nazareth as the city where the Messiah would live even before Nazareth existed. Now that is real evidence to believe in Christ, And it was a buzz in the first century, Which was a major reason the assemblies grew quickly in belief and power because of the living evidence. However, The Luciferians removed the obscure verse from the Hebrew scriptures. It was too powerful of evidence that Yahushua is the Messiah.

That is why Matthew placed the prophecy in the front of his book in Chapter 2. It was the most powerful EVIDENCE next to His genealogy connected to David, His Virgin birth, The angel at His birth, And the star and dream evidence of the three wise men and Herod. These are all supernatural events from God that were happening to real people at the time the events happened. Mary His mother lived for some time after His resurrection. They were not dead yet. Today everyone is dead so the prophecies are not real evidence to us.

God needs to show us living evidence today. That cannot happen by believing in a dead book and dead prophets. Children will believe the stories if told by parents they love, But not adults. Adults need living evidence to believe. They will not get the living evidence from religions or theologians. No. The evidence comes by walking in the light of God privately by grace through faith.

No evil churches are needed, Except as social clubs to maintain family and friends and not put the burden in their minds we are going to hell. Diplomacy and a discrete mind are needed in such circumstances. Knowing **everyone** will live forever makes the situations much easier. The Creator truly loves everyone. He is taking His loving heart to the world though DDO:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2019 6:04:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
rstrats wrote:
anonthesmallone,

Since you're not a believer in a 6th day of the week crucifixion this topic doesn't really apply to you.
The scriptures tell us Jesus was crucified and buried the day before sabbath. Sabbath being the 7th day of the week or Saturday according to the Jews. So the day before sabbath would be the sixth day of the week which would make it Friday.
No one has disagreed Jesus was crucified and died on the sixth day of the week or Friday.

Why are you going around in circles? After 5 years to still appear stuck on stupid.
rstrats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2019 8:52:00 PM
Harikrish,
re: "No one has disagreed Jesus was crucified and died on the sixth day of the week or Friday. "

Well let's see:

Dogknox - "The new Passover Lamb of God was SLAIN on Preparation day the Sixth (6) day sundown Wednesday to sundown Thursday! "

Naysayer - "It wasn't Friday. It couldn't have been Friday or Jesus was a liar. "

Gentorev - "the spirit of Jesus remained in Hades all that first day of 3 hours, Which was a Thursday. . . "

anonthegreat - ". . . Yahushua (Jesus) died at 3pm on Wednesday. . . "

Looks like you're wrong again.

re: "Why are you going around in circles? "

I didn't know that I was. Exactly to what are you referring?

re: " After 5 years to still appear stuck on stupid. "

Stupid with regard to what? Please be specific.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2019 9:44:24 PM
rstrats wrote:
Harikrish,
re: "No one has disagreed Jesus was crucified and died on the sixth day of the week or Friday. "

Well let's see:

Dogknox - "The new Passover Lamb of God was SLAIN on Preparation day the Sixth (6) day sundown Wednesday to sundown Thursday! "

Naysayer - "It wasn't Friday. It couldn't have been Friday or Jesus was a liar. "

Gentorev - "the spirit of Jesus remained in Hades all that first day of 3 hours, Which was a Thursday. . . "

No one knows where Hades is. We can dismiss that claim.

anonthegreat - ". . . Yahushua (Jesus) died at 3pm on Wednesday. . . "

Anon spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. It will take him just as long to start understanding the bible.

Looks like you're wrong again.

The bible clearly points to the day before sabbath as the time of Jesus's crucifixion.

Mark and John agree that Jesus died on a Friday. In Mark, This was the Day of Passover (15 Nisan), The morning after the Passover meal of the evening before. Arrested and interrogated by Caiaphas and Pilate that night, Jesus was tried and crucified the next morning at 9 a. M. On Passover day. In John, Jesus died on the Day of Preparation (14 Nisan), The day before the Passover meal, Sometime after noon but before sunset later that evening. According to Josephus, This would have been "from the ninth hour till the eleventh" (3 p. M. To 5 p. M. ) (The Jewish War, VI. 9. 3). Having had a last supper the night before, Jesus does not partake of the Passover meal but is sentenced and crucified while it still was being prepared.

In John, Passover day fell on a Saturday, Thereby coinciding with the weekly Sabbath. "That sabbath day was an high day" (19:31), In which the two festivals were celebrated on the same day, And Friday was the Day of Preparation for them both. The death of Jesus on the Day of Preparation then would be at the same time that the lambs were being prepared for the Passover feast later that evening, At the beginning of Passover Day. Jesus himself has become the sacrificial lamb or, In the words of John the Baptist, "the Lamb of God, Which taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1:29, 36), Dying at the same time as the paschal lambs were being ritually slaughtered in the Temple"as prefigured by I Corinthians "For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us" (5:7).

And, "because it was the preparation, That the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day" (John 19:31), Jesus has to die before sunset"before the beginning of the Sabbath, When capital punishment was prohibited by Jewish law, As were decisions regarding criminal cases being made at night (Sanhedrin, Mishnah IV. 1; cf. Deuteronomy 21:23, "His body shall not remain all night upon the tree"). In the synoptic accounts, Jesus does die on Passover, A Sabbath day. This is why John alone speaks of the legs of the two thieves being broken so that they not remain alive on the cross (cf. Cicero, Philippics, XIII. 27, "it is quite impossible for him to die unless his legs are broken, " a proverbial remark said of Titus Plancus, Whose shifting political alliances allowed him to survive; for him, Even though "They are broken, And still he lives"). Unable to lift themselves to breathe, Suffocation would come all the more readily and death hastened"before the start of the Sabbath (and Passover) that evening, Only hours later. The legs of Jesus no doubt would have been broken as well, Had he not already died (as confirmed by the thrust of a spear), Thus fulfilling God's command that "neither shall ye break a bone thereof" of the paschal lamb (Exodus 12:46, John 19:33-34).

re: "Why are you going around in circles? "

You keep repeating youself.

re: " After 5 years to still appear stuck on stupid. "

Stupid with regard to what? Please be specific.
After 5 years you have come back to the same post without a resolution like you have been stuck on stupid for the entire 5 years.
rstrats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2019 11:11:49 AM
Harikrish,
re: "No one knows where Hades is. We can dismiss that claim. "
re: "Anon spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. It will take him just as long to start understanding the bible. "

You made the statement that: "No one has disagreed Jesus was crucified and died on the sixth day of the week or Friday. " I was merely showing where 4 posters did indeed disagree thus making your statement incorrect.

re: "After 5 years you have come back to the same post without a resolution. . . "

Because there might be someone new visiting this topic who may know of examples.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2019 11:44:38 AM
Why are you going around in circles? "

ROFL!

The idiot who has confessed to spamming the same thing "over several thousand times" says someone else is "stuck n stupid".

Watch, The moron may even spam the same thing on this thread to prove he's not stuck on stupid.

Mental illness is a mother.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2019 5:28:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Hindu scholar exposes niggers as liars and Christians as perverts.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2019 5:38:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Why are you going around in circles? "

ROFL!

The idiot who has confessed to spamming the same thing "over several thousand times" says someone else is "stuck n stupid".

Watch, The moron may even spam the same thing on this thread to prove he's not stuck on stupid.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2019 5:43:47 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Jesus was a liar and lunatic. Matthew 12:40 proves Jesus lied.
Hindu scholar exposes niggers as liars and Christians as perverts.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 4:11:11 PM
rstrats wrote:
With the new year upon us, Perhaps someone new visiting this topic may know of examples.

Nothing has changed with the Jews. They still treat the Sabbath as Saturday. So the 6th day is Friday.

But a lot has changed with Christians. By 2050 the majority of Christians will be Africans.
rstrats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 4:37:59 PM
Harikrish,
re: "Nothing has changed with the Jews. They still treat the Sabbath as Saturday. So the 6th day is Friday. But a lot has changed with Christians. By 2050 the majority of Christians will be Africans. "

I'm afraid that none of that has anything to do with my request for examples.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 4:44:25 PM
ROFL!

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 5:50:38 PM
rstrats wrote:
Harikrish,
re: "Nothing has changed with the Jews. They still treat the Sabbath as Saturday. So the 6th day is Friday. But a lot has changed with Christians. By 2050 the majority of Christians will be Africans. "

I'm afraid that none of that has anything to do with my request for examples.

What examples do you need? Nothing has changed with the Jews. They still treat the Sabbath as Saturday like tbey did since the bible was preached. So the 6th day is Friday. But a lot has changed with Christians. By 2050 the majority of Christians will be Africans. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 5:57:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ROFL!

Lol. What a moron.

Nothing has changed with the Jews. They still treat the Sabbath as Saturday. So the 6th day is Friday. But a lot has changed with Christians. By 2050 the majority of Christians will be Africans or better put the majority of Christians by 2050 will be Africans slaves.

It has already started trending in Africa.
Meet our resident very black poor African slave nigger Ethang.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

Racism in religion.
https://youtu. Be/mX1RKMb5MPM

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.
rstrats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 6:37:38 PM
Harikrish,
re: "What examples do you need? "

1. The Messiah said that He would be three days and three nights in the "heart of the earth".

2. There are some who think that the crucifixion took place on the 6th day of the week with the resurrection taking place on the 1st day of the week.

3. Of those, There are some who think that the "heart of the earth" is referring to the tomb or at the earliest to the moment when His spirit left His body).

4. However, A 6th day of the week crucifixion/1st day of the week resurrection allows for only 2 nights to be involved.

5. To account for the lack of a 3rd night, There may be some of those mentioned above who say that the Messiah was employing common figure of speech/colloquial language.

6. This topic is directed to anyone who falls in that above group of believers to provide examples to support that belief of commonality; i. E. , Instances/examples where a daytime or a night time was forecast or said to be involved with an event when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could have occurred.
Since none of that applies to you, This topic is not directed to you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 7:00:52 PM
rstrats wrote:
Harikrish,
re: "What examples do you need? "

1. The Messiah said that He would be three days and three nights in the "heart of the earth".

2. There are some who think that the crucifixion took place on the 6th day of the week with the resurrection taking place on the 1st day of the week.

3. Of those, There are some who think that the "heart of the earth" is referring to the tomb or at the earliest to the moment when His spirit left His body).

4. However, A 6th day of the week crucifixion/1st day of the week resurrection allows for only 2 nights to be involved.

5. To account for the lack of a 3rd night, There may be some of those mentioned above who say that the Messiah was employing common figure of speech/colloquial language.

6. This topic is directed to anyone who falls in that above group of believers to provide examples to support that belief of commonality; i. E. , Instances/examples where a daytime or a night time was forecast or said to be involved with an event when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could have occurred.
Since none of that applies to you, This topic is not directed to you.

Simply put the numbers don't add up. Jesus was buried on Friday and was up and about on Sunday when Mary arrived at his tomb. So however you look at it it does not add up to 3 days and 3 nights as Jesus predicted.

Christians have moved on from this as a lie and are struggling with jesus's bigger lie that he will return to fetch them. That was said 2000 years ago. It hasn't happened yet!

This time Jesus is not short by a day like he was in his resurrection. He has missed it by 2000 years. Try to show some proportionality when you are determining a small lie from a big lie like days versus thousands of years.

BTW welcome back.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
rstrats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 7:52:13 PM
Harikrish,
re: " Jesus was buried on Friday and was up and about on Sunday. . . "

OK, So I was wrong about you not believing point #2. Do you also believe point #3, That the Messiah meant the tomb when He said "heart of the tomb"? Yes or no?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 8:14:02 PM
rstrats wrote:
Harikrish,
re: " Jesus was buried on Friday and was up and about on Sunday. . . "

OK, So I was wrong about you not believing point #2. Do you also believe point #3, That the Messiah meant the tomb when He said "heart of the tomb"? Yes or no?

Matthew 27 describes Jesus's burial.

Matthew 27:The Burial of Jesus
57 As evening approached, There came a rich man from Arimathea, Named Joseph, Who had himself become a disciple of Jesus. 58 Going to Pilate, He asked for Jesus" body, And Pilate ordered that it be given to him. 59 Joseph took the body, Wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, 60 and placed it in his own new tomb that he had cut out of the rock. He rolled a big stone in front of the entrance to the tomb and went away. 61 Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were sitting there opposite the tomb.

So yes Jesus was placed in a tomb donated by Joseph of Arimathea.
rstrats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 8:56:34 PM
Harikrish,
Sorry, I don't know why I typed "heart of the tomb". It should be "heart of the earth".

So, Do you believe the Messiah was referring to the tomb when He said He would be 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 9:59:12 PM
rstrats wrote:
Harikrish,
Sorry, I don't know why I typed "heart of the tomb". It should be "heart of the earth".

So, Do you believe the Messiah was referring to the tomb when He said He would be 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth?

Yes, Which is why I included details about Jesus's burial.

57 As evening approached, There came a rich man from Arimathea, Named Joseph, Who had himself become a disciple of Jesus. 58 Going to Pilate, He asked for Jesus" body, And Pilate ordered that it be given to him. 59 Joseph took the body, Wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, 60 and placed it in his own new tomb that he had cut out of the rock. He rolled a big stone in front of the entrance to the tomb and went away. 61 Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were sitting there opposite the tomb.

rstrats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 10:30:28 PM
Harikrish,

Ok, So you believe that the crucifixion took place on the 6th day of the week with a 1st day of the week resurrection and you also believe that the "heart of the earth" is referring to the tomb. How do you account for the lack of a 3rd night?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 11:09:11 PM
rstrats wrote:
Harikrish,

Ok, So you believe that the crucifixion took place on the 6th day of the week with a 1st day of the week resurrection and you also believe that the "heart of the earth" is referring to the tomb. How do you account for the lack of a 3rd night?

Jesus was wrong to use Jonah as an example.
Jonah was alive when he was swallowed by the whale and after 3 days and three nights walked out alive out of the whale.

Jesus was dead before he was taken down and put in the borrowed tomb on Friday and walking about on Sunday when Mary visited the tomb. But Jesus was unrecognizable even to his disciples. He was only flesh and bones void of any blood. He was a ghost or vampire by definition.

If you are not a biblical scholar all your questions are a waste of time. To accept the Romans could have crucified God is itself absurd and then they go on to build the Roman Catholic Church is adding insult to injury to God.
rstrats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 12:02:27 PM
Harikrish,
re: "Jesus was wrong to use Jonah as an example.
re: "Jonah was alive when he was swallowed by the whale. . . "
re: "Jesus was dead before he was taken down and put in the borrowed tomb. . . "

What is your point?

Jonah was in the fish for 3 days and 3 nights.

The Messiah said He would be in the "heart of the earth" (which you agree was the tomb) for 3 days and 3 nights.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 3:52:47 PM
rstrats wrote:
Harikrish,
re: "Jesus was wrong to use Jonah as an example.
re: "Jonah was alive when he was swallowed by the whale. . . "
re: "Jesus was dead before he was taken down and put in the borrowed tomb. . . "

What is your point?
You are a little slow in the take it appears.
Jesus was wrong to make a comparison between his resurrection and Jonah because if the reasons listed.
Jonah was alive when he was swallowed by the whale and after 3 days and three nights walked out alive out of the whale.

Jesus was dead before he was taken down and put in the borrowed tomb on Friday and walking about on Sunday when Mary visited the tomb. But Jesus was unrecognizable even to his disciples. He was only flesh and bones void of any blood. He was a ghost or vampire by definition.

Jonah was in the fish for 3 days and 3 nights.

The Messiah said He would be in the "heart of the earth" (which you agree was the tomb) for 3 days and 3 nights.

Yes, Which is why I included details about Jesus's burial.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.