Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
Total Posts:332|Showing Posts:331-331|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Matthew 12:40

rstrats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 1:46:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish,
re: "You are a little slow in the take it appears. "

Well, It's apparent that one of us is. This topic is about one issue and only one issue. And so far you have not provided any examples which show instances/examples where a daytime or a night time was forecast or said to be involved with an event when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could have occurred.

The following are off topic, But I need to practice my typing:

re: "Jonah was alive when he was swallowed by the whale. . . "

Actually, All the translations or versions of scripture that I've seen say it was a fish.

re: ". . . And after 3 days and three nights walked out alive out of the whale. "

What translation are you using? All the one's I've seen say the fish vomited Jonah onto dry land.

re: "Jonah was alive when he was swallowed by the whale. . . "
re: "Jesus was dead before he was taken down and put in the borrowed tomb. . . "

What difference does it make with regard to the length of time the Messiah spent in the tomb?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.