Total Posts:88|Showing Posts:31-60|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus broke all 10 commandments

Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 9:00:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradie, Don't Christians do the same thing to lift scripture out of context? Or make wild assumptions? Like "Jesus" was born as the trinity god as a baby who never sinned his whole life? And as an adult, He had long-hair; and was white, Poor, Single with no children, And a vagabond beggar for survival? There is no proof in the Bible for any of these assumptions. Look in the mirror.

There is no doubt that some Christians do lift the Scripture of context. This does not make it right however. They are wrong to do so and will stand before God for whatever error they teach due to this incorrect way of attempting to make the Scriptures fit their narrative. I also accept that there are many Christians that make wild assumptions built on faulty theology and speculation.

There are many reasons why people do this. None are acceptable in my book. Some are a repetition of traditions from times past. (Dismissing a tradition because we cannot figure out the reason for it is not helpful) Some are done because they have read the Bible using the newspaper as their exegetical tool for interpretation. Most of the Dispensationalists understand Revelation and ends times thinking starting with the newspaper and then trying to find it in the Bible. Others have faulty theology such as "experiential" interpretation tools - such as "This happened to me" - therefore it must be true". I had a dream - and the dream was so real - it must have been God who gave it to me. Yet all of these different things are contrary to good biblical interpretation and theology.

Some of the matters you raise fall into this category and some do not. I know of no Christian who thinks Jesus is white or even had long hair. At least none who see those things as anything more than tradition. As for being poor, That does have some merit but only so far as his ministry goes. His singleness is biblical and there is no record of him getting married to anything but the Church. He had no children. Not speculation. It simply is not recorded in the NT. It is on the other hand a wild speculation and theory to say he was married and did have children. Was he rich or poor? Difficult to know - and not actually relevant.

Being born as a baby is hardly speculation or wild. It is how people are born. That he was the second person of the Trinity is also not wild or speculation. The NT narratives clearly point out his birth was special. His mother was a virgin. She knew no one until after Jesus was born. The NT tells us he was sinless. Again it is not wild speculation. It is wild speculation to say the NT was lying.

So somethings you mention do fall within the traditions and mythology of the church and do not necessarily have a proper grounding for their existence. Yet some of the other matters are described and narrated as fact.

Taking the scriptures out of context is in my view dangerous and leads intrinsically to error. I don't care whether you are a believer or a non-believer - the same danger is present. I think for a Christian however to take the bible out of context is more troublesome however because it provides non-believers with an avenue or belief that anyone can make the bible mean whatever they want.

This is why I think it is imperative of Christians not to add to - or to delete or to change or to even try and interpret the bible without using the bible itself as the proper tool of reference. Sola Scriptura is the proper basis for understanding the bible. And given that the Bible - both OT and NT is written by the Holy Spirit, I am confident of its truth.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 9:19:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie, Don't Christians do the same thing to lift scripture out of context? Or make wild assumptions? Like "Jesus" was born as the trinity god as a baby who never sinned his whole life? And as an adult, He had long-hair; and was white, Poor, Single with no children, And a vagabond beggar for survival? There is no proof in the Bible for any of these assumptions. Look in the mirror.

There is no doubt that some Christians do lift the Scripture of context. This does not make it right however. They are wrong to do so and will stand before God for whatever error they teach due to this incorrect way of attempting to make the Scriptures fit their narrative. I also accept that there are many Christians that make wild assumptions built on faulty theology and speculation.

There are many reasons why people do this. None are acceptable in my book. Some are a repetition of traditions from times past. (Dismissing a tradition because we cannot figure out the reason for it is not helpful) Some are done because they have read the Bible using the newspaper as their exegetical tool for interpretation. Most of the Dispensationalists understand Revelation and ends times thinking starting with the newspaper and then trying to find it in the Bible. Others have faulty theology such as "experiential" interpretation tools - such as "This happened to me" - therefore it must be true". I had a dream - and the dream was so real - it must have been God who gave it to me. Yet all of these different things are contrary to good biblical interpretation and theology.

Some of the matters you raise fall into this category and some do not. I know of no Christian who thinks Jesus is white or even had long hair. At least none who see those things as anything more than tradition. As for being poor, That does have some merit but only so far as his ministry goes. His singleness is biblical and there is no record of him getting married to anything but the Church. He had no children. Not speculation. It simply is not recorded in the NT. It is on the other hand a wild speculation and theory to say he was married and did have children. Was he rich or poor? Difficult to know - and not actually relevant.

Being born as a baby is hardly speculation or wild. It is how people are born. That he was the second person of the Trinity is also not wild or speculation. The NT narratives clearly point out his birth was special. His mother was a virgin. She knew no one until after Jesus was born. The NT tells us he was sinless. Again it is not wild speculation. It is wild speculation to say the NT was lying.

So somethings you mention do fall within the traditions and mythology of the church and do not necessarily have a proper grounding for their existence. Yet some of the other matters are described and narrated as fact.

Taking the scriptures out of context is in my view dangerous and leads intrinsically to error. I don't care whether you are a believer or a non-believer - the same danger is present. I think for a Christian however to take the bible out of context is more troublesome however because it provides non-believers with an avenue or belief that anyone can make the bible mean whatever they want.

This is why I think it is imperative of Christians not to add to - or to delete or to change or to even try and interpret the bible without using the bible itself as the proper tool of reference. Sola Scriptura is the proper basis for understanding the bible. And given that the Bible - both OT and NT is written by the Holy Spirit, I am confident of its truth.

The scriptures tell us the Holy Spirit will come on Mary (ejaculate on Mary) and she will get pregnant and have a child who will be called the Son of God. Mary was a virgin so the Holy Spirit was the only one who came on Mary.

Luke 1:35 The angel replied, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the Holy One to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Most High held Mary down (overpowered overshadowed her). So we know why Christians call it the Trinity or threesome.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 12:51:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie, Don't Christians do the same thing to lift scripture out of context? Or make wild assumptions? Like "Jesus" was born as the trinity god as a baby who never sinned his whole life? And as an adult, He had long-hair; and was white, Poor, Single with no children, And a vagabond beggar for survival? There is no proof in the Bible for any of these assumptions. Look in the mirror.

There is no doubt that some Christians do lift the Scripture of context. This does not make it right however. They are wrong to do so and will stand before God for whatever error they teach due to this incorrect way of attempting to make the Scriptures fit their narrative. I also accept that there are many Christians that make wild assumptions built on faulty theology and speculation.

There are many reasons why people do this. None are acceptable in my book. Some are a repetition of traditions from times past. (Dismissing a tradition because we cannot figure out the reason for it is not helpful) Some are done because they have read the Bible using the newspaper as their exegetical tool for interpretation. Most of the Dispensationalists understand Revelation and ends times thinking starting with the newspaper and then trying to find it in the Bible. Others have faulty theology such as "experiential" interpretation tools - such as "This happened to me" - therefore it must be true". I had a dream - and the dream was so real - it must have been God who gave it to me. Yet all of these different things are contrary to good biblical interpretation and theology.

Some of the matters you raise fall into this category and some do not. I know of no Christian who thinks Jesus is white or even had long hair. At least none who see those things as anything more than tradition. As for being poor, That does have some merit but only so far as his ministry goes. His singleness is biblical and there is no record of him getting married to anything but the Church. He had no children. Not speculation. It simply is not recorded in the NT. It is on the other hand a wild speculation and theory to say he was married and did have children. Was he rich or poor? Difficult to know - and not actually relevant.

Being born as a baby is hardly speculation or wild. It is how people are born. That he was the second person of the Trinity is also not wild or speculation. The NT narratives clearly point out his birth was special. His mother was a virgin. She knew no one until after Jesus was born. The NT tells us he was sinless. Again it is not wild speculation. It is wild speculation to say the NT was lying.

So somethings you mention do fall within the traditions and mythology of the church and do not necessarily have a proper grounding for their existence. Yet some of the other matters are described and narrated as fact.

Taking the scriptures out of context is in my view dangerous and leads intrinsically to error. I don't care whether you are a believer or a non-believer - the same danger is present. I think for a Christian however to take the bible out of context is more troublesome however because it provides non-believers with an avenue or belief that anyone can make the bible mean whatever they want.

This is why I think it is imperative of Christians not to add to - or to delete or to change or to even try and interpret the bible without using the bible itself as the proper tool of reference. Sola Scriptura is the proper basis for understanding the bible. And given that the Bible - both OT and NT is written by the Holy Spirit, I am confident of its truth.

If the Holy Spirit is the author of both the OT and NT then we have to believe Jesus was a demon possessed madman.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Jesus was a pervert too. A clean pervert!
John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with Me. "

The Jews rejected Jesus and demanded he be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

It ended badly for Jesus.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have You forsaken Me? "

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 6:47:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The scriptures tell us the Holy Spirit will come on Mary (ejaculate on Mary) and she will get pregnant and have a child who will be called the Son of God. Mary was a virgin so the Holy Spirit was the only one who came on Mary.

Luke 1:35 The angel replied, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the Holy One to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Most High held Mary down (overpowered overshadowed her). So we know why Christians call it the Trinity or threesome.


So you have confessed that you see people masturbating even when there is no evidence of it anywhere else. You have confessed now that you are the pervert. Imagine thinking that the bible is talking about such matters, You just reveal AGAIN that you are not bible scholar - just a perverted person who needs a mummy.

Harikrish sees sexual acts everywhere even when there are none. What a sick and perverted thing you are.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 7:52:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

The scriptures tell us the Holy Spirit will come on Mary (ejaculate on Mary) and she will get pregnant and have a child who will be called the Son of God. Mary was a virgin so the Holy Spirit was the only one who came on Mary.

Luke 1:35 The angel replied, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the Holy One to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Most High held Mary down (overpowered overshadowed her). So we know why Christians call it the Trinity or threesome.


So you have confessed that you see people masturbating even when there is no evidence of it anywhere else. You have confessed now that you are the pervert. Imagine thinking that the bible is talking about such matters, You just reveal AGAIN that you are not bible scholar - just a perverted person who needs a mummy.

Harikrish sees sexual acts everywhere even when there are none. What a sick and perverted thing you are.

He has nothing left but bile. He has to be more and more silly to get responses. He's now even spamming his own FB page with "Ethan said. . . " stupidity.

He's spammed this stupidity for years, And only loonies like Anon and SoL agree. The same loonies he elsewhere called deluded idiots.

Here is the combined response to his berserk DDO rants and his deranged posts on FB.

((YAWN))
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 7:55:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The scriptures tell us the Holy Spirit will come on Mary (ejaculate on Mary) and she will get pregnant and have a child who will be called the Son of God. Mary was a virgin so the Holy Spirit was the only one who came on Mary.

Luke 1:35 The angel replied, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the Holy One to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Most High held Mary down (overpowered overshadowed her). So we know why Christians call it the Trinity or threesome.


So you have confessed that you see people masturbating even when there is no evidence of it anywhere else. You have confessed now that you are the pervert. Imagine thinking that the bible is talking about such matters, You just reveal AGAIN that you are not bible scholar - just a perverted person who needs a mummy.

Harikrish sees sexual acts everywhere even when there are none. What a sick and perverted thing you are.

And you are still hell-bent on labeling others as sexual deviants with absolutely no justification at all.

For example, You incorrectly labelled me as a child molester for absolutely no reason at all and have not at all made an unconditional retraction.

Proving that you can be quite rightly be called the low-down, Filth-mongering low-life that you are.
And adding more evidence to the fact that fanatical Christians are nothing better than slimy, Bigoted, Deceitful, Evil morons.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 11:16:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
And you are still hell-bent on labeling others as sexual deviants with absolutely no justification at all.

He said the Holy Spirit came on Mary - meaning he ejaculated on her - when it was completely non-sexual. Harikrish made it a perverted thing - why? Because he is a pervert. Then he suggests that the Trinity is about a threesome. Again - there is nothing sexual about the Trinity but Harikrish tried to turn it into something perverted. You might take the view that this is just normal. Well all that proves is that you take perverted things and try and normalise them.

For example, You incorrectly labelled me as a child molester for absolutely no reason at all and have not at all made an unconditional retraction.

I explained elsewhere and am not going to go down that line again. I had no plans of making anything unconditional.

Proving that you can be quite rightly be called the low-down, Filth-mongering low-life that you are.
And adding more evidence to the fact that fanatical Christians are nothing better than slimy, Bigoted, Deceitful, Evil morons.


I take that as a compliment from you. Idiot.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 4:06:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
And you are still hell-bent on labeling others as sexual deviants with absolutely no justification at all.

He said the Holy Spirit came on Mary - meaning he ejaculated on her - when it was completely non-sexual. Harikrish made it a perverted thing - why? Because he is a pervert. Then he suggests that the Trinity is about a threesome. Again - there is nothing sexual about the Trinity but Harikrish tried to turn it into something perverted. You might take the view that this is just normal. Well all that proves is that you take perverted things and try and normalise them.

You are scripturally ignorant pastor Tradesecret. The verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her. Jesus was the product of a gang rape or as Christians call it a threesome or Trinity.
Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

It reads like Christian porn. The illegitimate bastard Jesus is even predicted before the gang rape took place. The rape scene is detailed with appropriate censorship.

For example, You incorrectly labelled me as a child molester for absolutely no reason at all and have not at all made an unconditional retraction.

I explained elsewhere and am not going to go down that line again. I had no plans of making anything unconditional.

Proving that you can be quite rightly be called the low-down, Filth-mongering low-life that you are.
And adding more evidence to the fact that fanatical Christians are nothing better than slimy, Bigoted, Deceitful, Evil morons.


I take that as a compliment from you. Idiot.
Your reaction is typical of a pastor reacting to Christian porn. You are searching for a victim pastor Tradesecret!
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 10:00:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You are scripturally ignorant pastor Tradesecret. The verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her. Jesus was the product of a gang rape or as Christians call it a threesome or Trinity.

Harikrish, There is no point in discussing this passage with you as you are so sexually perverted you see this as both a sexual thing and an perverted thing. On both counts you are incorrect. The Holy Spirit did not have sex with Mary. And to say that Jesus was the product of a gang rape is just stupid. You have no credibility. You have no scholarship. No college or theological course would have ever accepted this as a credible reading of the NT.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 10:02:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It reads like Christian porn. The illegitimate bastard Jesus is even predicted before the gang rape took place. The rape scene is detailed with appropriate censorship.

Only people with a perverted and base mind would consider the conception and birth of Jesus as porn. Since this is what you clearly see, You only reveal the type of perverted person you are. No credibility. No scholarship. No clue.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 10:45:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
You are scripturally ignorant pastor Tradesecret. The verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her. Jesus was the product of a gang rape or as Christians call it a threesome or Trinity.

Harikrish, There is no point in discussing this passage with you as you are so sexually perverted you see this as both a sexual thing and an perverted thing. On both counts you are incorrect. The Holy Spirit did not have sex with Mary. And to say that Jesus was the product of a gang rape is just stupid. You have no credibility. You have no scholarship. No college or theological course would have ever accepted this as a credible reading of the NT.

You are scripturally ignorant pastor Tradesecret. The verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her. Jesus was the product of a gang rape or as Christians call it a threesome or Trinity.
Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

It reads like Christian porn. The illegitimate bastard Jesus is even predicted before the gang rape took place. The rape scene is detailed with appropriate censorship.

The scriptures tell yes the Holy Spirit came on Mary while the Most High overpowered and overshadowed Mary. That is sexual assault or forcible gang rape because multiple assailants are involved.
It also caused Mary to get pregnant so semen was forced into her.
The angel also told Mary she was hand picked to be raped.

Joseph was about to divorce Mary when he found her pregnant with someone else's child.

Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and was unwilling to disgrace her publicly, He resolved to divorce her quietly.

You have to accept Luke 1 was included in the bible to explain how exactly Mary conceived Jesus. The Holy Spirt And God were involved which turned it into a threesome or Trinity.
To reject Luke 1 is to reject God and the Holy Spirit's involvement in Jesus's conception. They would have resulted in Mary being accused of adultery and possible stoning. Which would have left Jesus the illegitimate bastard an orphan as well.

To be sure Luke 1 makes it clear Mary was a virgin before the gang rape to exclude any other person in the threesome or Trinity.

Harikrish Biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 10:57:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
It reads like Christian porn. The illegitimate bastard Jesus is even predicted before the gang rape took place. The rape scene is detailed with appropriate censorship.

Only people with a perverted and base mind would consider the conception and birth of Jesus as porn. Since this is what you clearly see, You only reveal the type of perverted person you are. No credibility. No scholarship. No clue.

You are scripturally ignorant pastor Tradesecret.
Pornography in the Bible.

2 Samuel 11:2
Now when evening came David arose from his bed and walked around on the roof of the king's house, And from the roof he saw a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful in appearance.

Job 31:1
"I have made a covenant with my eyes; How then could I gaze at a virgin?

Luke 1:
34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Matthew 5:27-28
"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY'; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

James 1:14-15
But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, It gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, It brings forth death.

1 John 2:16
For all that is in the world, The lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, Is not from the Father, But is from the world.

Matthew 5:28
but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20
Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, But the immoral man sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, Whom you have from God, And that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

Psalm 119:37
Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity, And revive me in Your ways.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, Who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, But with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, So that you will be able to endure it.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is to be held in honor among all, And the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

Ephesians 6:11-17
Put on the full armor of God, So that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, But against the rulers, Against the powers, Against the world forces of this darkness, Against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, Take up the full armor of God, So that you will be able to resist in the evil day, And having done everything, To stand firm. Read more.
1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, But the immoral man sins against his own body.

Galatians 5:19
Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, Which are: immorality, Impurity, Sensuality,

Psalm 119:9-10
How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word. With all my heart I have sought You; Do not let me wander from Your commandments.

Proverbs 7:21-27
With her many persuasions she entices him; With her flattering lips she seduces him. Suddenly he follows her As an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as one in fetters to the discipline of a fool, Until an arrow pierces through his liver; As a bird hastens to the snare, So he does not know that it will cost him his life. Read more.

Proverbs 6:25
Do not desire her beauty in your heart, Nor let her capture you with her eyelids.

Psalm 18:16-24
He sent from on high, He took me; He drew me out of many waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, And from those who hated me, For they were too mighty for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my stay. Read more.
Ephesians 5:11-12
Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, But instead even expose them; for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.

Proverbs 6:32-33
The one who commits adultery with a woman is lacking sense; He who would destroy himself does it. Wounds and disgrace he will find, And his reproach will not be blotted out.

Ephesians 4:30
Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, By whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

1 Thessalonians 5:22
abstain from every form of evil.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 1:00:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Thanks Harikrish for showing everyone how ignorant and foolish you are. You have just stated that all of this is pornography in the Bible. What I said above is that the conception and birth of Jesus is not pornography. LOL you are a loser!!! but let us look at your so called pornography.

2 Samuel 11:2
Now when evening came David arose from his bed and walked around on the roof of the king's house, And from the roof he saw a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful in appearance.

This has nothing to do with the conception of Jesus or his birth. It is not something that God has condoned but clearly was unimpressed with. Is it porn? No, it is the description of a king who should have been out on the battlefield rather than being lazy at home. It is a description - but no more than a story.

Job 31:1
"I have made a covenant with my eyes; How then could I gaze at a virgin?

Again nothing to do with Jesus conception or his birth. In fact, this statement seems to be the opposite of your kind of porn. He states his covenant restricts his from looking.

Luke 1:
34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

Absolutely no porn. In fact she is saying - I have not had sex. Jesus conception - occurred without sex and without your perverted porn.

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

God is holy and pure. His power came on her. Not his physical body because he is a spirit not physical. No sex, no porn except to a perverted and sick twisted type of pervert who sees sex and porn in everything.

Matthew 5:27-28
"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY'; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

This is a warning against looking at porn. It is an argument against masturbation. It is an argument against adultery. It is not porn.

James 1:14-15
But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, It gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, It brings forth death.

This is a general warning by James about all kinds of sin. It could equally apply to food, to money, to power as to sex. It is not porn. and for anyone to see this as porn would have to be demented and perverted.

1 John 2:16
For all that is in the world, The lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, Is not from the Father, But is from the world.

Interestingly this is an intentional looking back to the Garden of Eden and the fruit which Eve partook of. The flesh of the fruit was good. (interesting question - how did she know it was good before she ate of it?) This is a warning that anyone who wants to be God - is lustful, and full of pride. It however is not talking about pornography.

Matthew 5:28
but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

see above. It is a warning against pornography and masturbation.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20
Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, But the immoral man sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, Whom you have from God, And that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

the NT is clearly indicating that since all people belong to God, that they should honour God with their bodies by not sinning against it in adultery, fornication, masturbation, pornography etc. It is an argument against these things - it is not pornography however to warn against it.

Psalm 119:37
Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity, And revive me in Your ways.

This is a general warning. And particularly mentioning vanity - or pride. It is not pornography.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, Who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, But with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, So that you will be able to endure it.

Sin is common to all people. Temptation is not a sin per se. Giving into the temptation however is - looking at a women with lust in your heart - is giving into the temptation. but so is any sin that we entertain. This however is not pornography although it would include pornography as something to be resisted.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is to be held in honor among all, And the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

Marriage is not equated with pornography. although it could be if people were filming and streaming it. But it is not a quid pro quo. This verse is not pornographic - it clearly warns that those who practice pornography will be judged.
Ephesians 6:11-17
Put on the full armor of God, So that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, But against the rulers, Against the powers, Against the world forces of this darkness, Against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, Take up the full armor of God, So that you will be able to resist in the evil day, And having done everything, To stand firm. Read more.

More of the same - it is telling people to resist what is wrong and to do what is right. It is not pornography - it is a general warning for people to resist sin and the powers of darkness.
1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, But the immoral man sins against his own body.
Again - it is a warning - it is however not pornography.

Galatians 5:19
Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, Which are: immorality, Impurity, Sensuality,

similar.
Psalm 119:9-10
How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word. With all my heart I have sought You; Do not let me wander from Your commandments.
Again - this is telling young men how to keep pure. It is not pornograpgy.

Proverbs 7:21-27
With her many persuasions she entices him; With her flattering lips she seduces him. Suddenly he follows her As an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as one in fetters to the discipline of a fool, Until an arrow pierces through his liver; As a bird hastens to the snare, So he does not know that it will cost him his life. Read more.

The seductress of the devil - foolishness - worldly wisdom is likened to a prostitute. It is the use of words - in pictures that describe its seductiveness. this however is not pornography.

Proverbs 6:25
Do not desire her beauty in your heart, Nor let her capture you with her eyelids.

See above.

Psalm 18:16-24
He sent from on high, He took me; He drew me out of many waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, And from those who hated me, For they were too mighty for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my stay. Read more.

no pornography.

Ephesians 5:11-12
Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, But instead even expose them; for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.

This is a warning against sin. It is however not pornography.
Proverbs 6:32-33
The one who commits adultery with a woman is lacking sense; He who would destroy himself does it. Wounds and disgrace he will find, And his reproach will not be blotted out.

A warning against sin. In fact it is saying adultery is WRONG.

Ephesians 4:30
Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, By whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

More evidence that the Holy Spirit is pure and would never commit pornography, adultery, or gang sex.
1 Thessalonians 5:22
abstain from every form of evil.

This continues my theme.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 1:28:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Thanks Harikrish for showing everyone how ignorant and foolish you are. You have just stated that all of this is pornography in the Bible. What I said above is that the conception and birth of Jesus is not pornography. LOL you are a loser! But let us look at your so called pornography.

2 Samuel 11:2
Now when evening came David arose from his bed and walked around on the roof of the king's house, And from the roof he saw a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful in appearance.

This has nothing to do with the conception of Jesus or his birth. It is not something that God has condoned but clearly was unimpressed with. Is it porn? No, It is the description of a king who should have been out on the battlefield rather than being lazy at home. It is a description - but no more than a story.

Job 31:1
"I have made a covenant with my eyes; How then could I gaze at a virgin?

Again nothing to do with Jesus conception or his birth. In fact, This statement seems to be the opposite of your kind of porn. He states his covenant restricts his from looking.

Luke 1:
34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

Absolutely no porn. In fact she is saying - I have not had sex. Jesus conception - occurred without sex and without your perverted porn.

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

God is holy and pure. His power came on her. Not his physical body because he is a spirit not physical. No sex, No porn except to a perverted and sick twisted type of pervert who sees sex and porn in everything.

Matthew 5:27-28
"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY'; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

This is a warning against looking at porn. It is an argument against masturbation. It is an argument against adultery. It is not porn.

James 1:14-15
But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, It gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, It brings forth death.

This is a general warning by James about all kinds of sin. It could equally apply to food, To money, To power as to sex. It is not porn. And for anyone to see this as porn would have to be demented and perverted.

1 John 2:16
For all that is in the world, The lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, Is not from the Father, But is from the world.

Interestingly this is an intentional looking back to the Garden of Eden and the fruit which Eve partook of. The flesh of the fruit was good. (interesting question - how did she know it was good before she ate of it? ) This is a warning that anyone who wants to be God - is lustful, And full of pride. It however is not talking about pornography.

Matthew 5:28
but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

see above. It is a warning against pornography and masturbation.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20
Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, But the immoral man sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, Whom you have from God, And that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

the NT is clearly indicating that since all people belong to God, That they should honour God with their bodies by not sinning against it in adultery, Fornication, Masturbation, Pornography etc. It is an argument against these things - it is not pornography however to warn against it.

Psalm 119:37
Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity, And revive me in Your ways.

This is a general warning. And particularly mentioning vanity - or pride. It is not pornography.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, Who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, But with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, So that you will be able to endure it.

Sin is common to all people. Temptation is not a sin per se. Giving into the temptation however is - looking at a women with lust in your heart - is giving into the temptation. But so is any sin that we entertain. This however is not pornography although it would include pornography as something to be resisted.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is to be held in honor among all, And the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

Marriage is not equated with pornography. Although it could be if people were filming and streaming it. But it is not a quid pro quo. This verse is not pornographic - it clearly warns that those who practice pornography will be judged.


More of the same - it is telling people to resist what is wrong and to do what is right. It is not pornography - it is a general warning for people to resist sin and the powers of darkness.
Even pornography puts a disclaimer to warn the viewers it can be dangerous.

More evidence that the Holy Spirit is pure and would never commit pornography, Adultery, Or gang sex.
1 Thessalonians 5:22
abstain from every form of evil.

This continues my theme.

Christian pornography is demonstrated in the bible.

The scriptures tell us the Holy Spirit came on Mary and she got pregnant. Luke 1.
That is old fashion jerking off. But the Most High was there to hold Mary down to overpower and overshadow her. So we have the threesome or Trinity. Group sex is porn. It resulted in a conception/pregnancy. No condoms were used.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 3:51:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago

The scriptures tell us the Holy Spirit came on Mary and she got pregnant. Luke 1.
That is old fashion jerking off. But the Most High was there to hold Mary down to overpower and overshadow her. So we have the threesome or Trinity. Group sex is porn. It resulted in a conception/pregnancy. No condoms were used.


no harikrish it does not say that. You cannot put 21st century idioms onto a 1st century document. Idiot.

LOL!

you are a sexual pervert and can only see perversion because that is all you think about. Sicko. Do you really think that anyone on this site is going to believe your fabrication and lies? LOL!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 9:51:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie, Don't Christians do the same thing to lift scripture out of context? Or make wild assumptions? Like "Jesus" was born as the trinity god as a baby who never sinned his whole life? And as an adult, He had long-hair; and was white, Poor, Single with no children, And a vagabond beggar for survival? There is no proof in the Bible for any of these assumptions. Look in the mirror.

There is no doubt that some Christians do lift the Scripture of context. This does not make it right however. They are wrong to do so and will stand before God for whatever error they teach due to this incorrect way of attempting to make the Scriptures fit their narrative. I also accept that there are many Christians that make wild assumptions built on faulty theology and speculation.

There are many reasons why people do this. None are acceptable in my book. Some are a repetition of traditions from times past. (Dismissing a tradition because we cannot figure out the reason for it is not helpful) Some are done because they have read the Bible using the newspaper as their exegetical tool for interpretation. Most of the Dispensationalists understand Revelation and ends times thinking starting with the newspaper and then trying to find it in the Bible. Others have faulty theology such as "experiential" interpretation tools - such as "This happened to me" - therefore it must be true". I had a dream - and the dream was so real - it must have been God who gave it to me. Yet all of these different things are contrary to good biblical interpretation and theology.

Some of the matters you raise fall into this category and some do not. I know of no Christian who thinks Jesus is white or even had long hair. At least none who see those things as anything more than tradition. As for being poor, That does have some merit but only so far as his ministry goes. His singleness is biblical and there is no record of him getting married to anything but the Church. He had no children. Not speculation. It simply is not recorded in the NT. It is on the other hand a wild speculation and theory to say he was married and did have children. Was he rich or poor? Difficult to know - and not actually relevant.

Being born as a baby is hardly speculation or wild. It is how people are born. That he was the second person of the Trinity is also not wild or speculation. The NT narratives clearly point out his birth was special. His mother was a virgin. She knew no one until after Jesus was born. The NT tells us he was sinless. Again it is not wild speculation. It is wild speculation to say the NT was lying.

So somethings you mention do fall within the traditions and mythology of the church and do not necessarily have a proper grounding for their existence. Yet some of the other matters are described and narrated as fact.

Taking the scriptures out of context is in my view dangerous and leads intrinsically to error. I don't care whether you are a believer or a non-believer - the same danger is present. I think for a Christian however to take the bible out of context is more troublesome however because it provides non-believers with an avenue or belief that anyone can make the bible mean whatever they want.

This is why I think it is imperative of Christians not to add to - or to delete or to change or to even try and interpret the bible without using the bible itself as the proper tool of reference. Sola Scriptura is the proper basis for understanding the bible. And given that the Bible - both OT and NT is written by the Holy Spirit, I am confident of its truth.

Tradie, Anon/Noah has been on the sea of glass solving the mystery of Quantum Mechanics that has been on earth since approximately 1905. Yahweh wants the mystery resolved so the ignorant stop wasting their precious time and life energy on an unsolvable problem. The Luciferian moles created the ideas for humanity to keep busy in nonsense to hide the "ET truths" the world was being given at the time. Einstein received his idea from the ETs but kept the truth hidden.

Yahweh wants DDO to know the truth for the benefit of the insider secret society networks for ET disclosure. It is time to know. Before, The deception served the purpose to fool Ra (Lucifer) he as in control when he was not. God predestinates everything. Therefore, Anon/Noah has been busy on Quantum Mechanics and other posts, But now is the time tp reply.

Our primary difference is reincarnation. Holy Ghost sex revealed what the Catholic Corruptors did. Although there are many places in the Bible that support reincarnation, Only one scripture contradicts the doctrine, And Anon did not know what God did until the sea of glass revealed the truth by Holy Ghost sex today:

Corrupted text
Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed for men to die once, But after this the judgment,


Every Christian on the planet knows Heb 9:27 removes reincarnation, But they don't know the verse was altered:

Original text
Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed for men to die once, in each past life, But after this the judgment [at death].

God changed the verse to plant a weed idea in the Bible using his black grace power of Satan. God expects us to use the sea of glass and Holy Ghost sex to pull the weeds in the dead book Bible idol.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 5:13:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

The scriptures tell us the Holy Spirit came on Mary and she got pregnant. Luke 1.
That is old fashion jerking off. But the Most High was there to hold Mary down to overpower and overshadow her. So we have the threesome or Trinity. Group sex is porn. It resulted in a conception/pregnancy. No condoms were used.


no harikrish it does not say that. You cannot put 21st century idioms onto a 1st century document. Idiot.

LOL!

you are a sexual pervert and can only see perversion because that is all you think about. Sicko. Do you really think that anyone on this site is going to believe your fabrication and lies? LOL!

You are scripturally ignorant pastor Tradesecret. The verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her. Jesus was the product of a gang rape or as Christians call it a threesome or Trinity.
Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

It reads like Christian porn. The illegitimate bastard Jesus is even predicted before the gang rape took place. The rape scene is detailed with appropriate censorship.

The scriptures tell yes the Holy Spirit came on Mary while the Most High overpowered and overshadowed Mary. That is sexual assault or forcible gang rape because multiple assailants are involved.
It also caused Mary to get pregnant so semen was forced into her.
The angel also told Mary she was hand picked to be raped.

Joseph was about to divorce Mary when he found her pregnant with someone else's child.

Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and was unwilling to disgrace her publicly, He resolved to divorce her quietly.

You have to accept Luke 1 was included in the bible to explain how exactly Mary conceived Jesus. The Holy Spirt And God were involved which turned it into a threesome or Trinity.
To reject Luke 1 is to reject God and the Holy Spirit's involvement in Jesus's conception. They would have resulted in Mary being accused of adultery and possible stoning. Which would have left Jesus the illegitimate bastard an orphan as well.

To be sure Luke 1 makes it clear Mary was a virgin before the gang rape to exclude any other person in the threesome or Trinity.

Luke 1 is describing an act and not an idiom.
Gang rape definition: the rape of one person by a group of other people.
Luke 1 describes the gang. "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. " and Mary will get pregnant as a consequence of the gang rape which she did.

Harikrish bible scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 10:01:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
he verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her.

there is no mention of semen. There is no mention of sex. The passage tells us that God will give her a child. "coming upon" is not being used in the sense that 21st perverts like you might use it. It is Hebrew idiom saying that God was blessing her. He did the same with many other persons - including Jesus when the Holy Spirit was upon him or with John the Baptist - the Holy Spirit was upon them. Similarly when Pentecost occurred - the Holy Spirit fell upon them - as in fell from above.

God the Father and the Holy Spirit are both spirits. They do not have bodies like men - so your insinuations make no sense. Your twisting of the NT says to make it about rape and threesomes is perverted nonsense.

Oh by the way - there is no indication that Mary did not consent to what was going to happen to her. V. 38 tells us she agreed to become the mother of this child. Again I repeat there was no sex - no semen. God did not have a body so could not have done it as you suggest anyway - and in any event Mary was a willing mother.

since there was no sex - there can be no rape or adultery or fornication or indeed pornography. You are hopelessly lost in your sin of perversion.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 10:13:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Our primary difference is reincarnation.

anon, It is nice to see you are attempting to make some reconciliation and for that I give you some credit. Yet, It is unfortunate that you do not seem to actually see the differences between you and me. Yes, Reincarnation is a difference but it is not the primary difference.

I don't agree with you about the Hebrews text being corrupted. As I have indicated previously - whenever you dislike a passage that contradicts you - you conveniently just say it is corrupted - and you NEVER produce any corroborating material that supports your new interpretation. Surely even you realise that many of the NT have been disputed over the years because of the variations. Yet, In the passages you most often quote and say are corrupted- there is no variations that support your interpretation. By the way, I have not seen even one passage that supports reincarnation. Only passages that reject it.

As for our primary difference, It is much more to the nature of whom God is - rather than about us as humans. The Bible both OT and NT teaches the Trinity. Yes, The name Trinity is never mentioned. Yet the Father is God. Jesus the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God. This is clearly mentioned over and over again throughout the Bible. The fact that theologians have reasoned these things for millenia and then provided their own name for how they have come to this understanding does not change the reality.

I also take significant issue with your idea that we are or will become part of God. That is not a Christian idea but a Hindu, Indeed a pagan one. Mormons might agree but that is because they were never Christian in the first place. We are the creatures - He is the creator. There is a distinction - and it is clear. To blur this line is what Satan did from the beginning by attempting to make humans think they can be like god. God rejected this - barring them from the tree of life. Even this comment by God is counter intuitive to everything you talk about.

In any event, Thanks for your attempt at reconciliation. Have a nice day.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 10:53:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
he verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her.

there is no mention of semen. There is no mention of sex. The passage tells us that God will give her a child. "coming upon" is not being used in the sense that 21st perverts like you might use it. It is Hebrew idiom saying that God was blessing her. He did the same with many other persons - including Jesus when the Holy Spirit was upon him or with John the Baptist - the Holy Spirit was upon them. Similarly when Pentecost occurred - the Holy Spirit fell upon them - as in fell from above.

God the Father and the Holy Spirit are both spirits. They do not have bodies like men - so your insinuations make no sense. Your twisting of the NT says to make it about rape and threesomes is perverted nonsense.

Oh by the way - there is no indication that Mary did not consent to what was going to happen to her. V. 38 tells us she agreed to become the mother of this child. Again I repeat there was no sex - no semen. God did not have a body so could not have done it as you suggest anyway - and in any event Mary was a willing mother.

since there was no sex - there can be no rape or adultery or fornication or indeed pornography. You are hopelessly lost in your sin of perversion.

You are scripturally ignorant pastor Tradesecret. The verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her. Jesus was the product of a gang rape or as Christians call it a threesome or Trinity.
Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

It reads like Christian porn. The illegitimate bastard Jesus is even predicted before the gang rape took place. The rape scene is detailed with appropriate censorship.

The scriptures tell yes the Holy Spirit came on Mary while the Most High overpowered and overshadowed Mary. That is sexual assault or forcible gang rape because multiple assailants are involved.
It also caused Mary to get pregnant so semen was forced into her.
The angel also told Mary she was hand picked to be raped.

Joseph was about to divorce Mary when he found her pregnant with someone else's child.

Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and was unwilling to disgrace her publicly, He resolved to divorce her quietly.

You have to accept Luke 1 was included in the bible to explain how exactly Mary conceived Jesus. The Holy Spirt And God were involved which turned it into a threesome or Trinity.
To reject Luke 1 is to reject God and the Holy Spirit's involvement in Jesus's conception. They would have resulted in Mary being accused of adultery and possible stoning. Which would have left Jesus the illegitimate bastard an orphan as well.

To be sure Luke 1 makes it clear Mary was a virgin before the gang rape to exclude any other person in the threesome or Trinity.

Luke 1 is describing an act and not an idiom.
Gang rape definition: the rape of one person by a group of other people.
Luke 1 describes the gang. "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. " and Mary will get pregnant as a consequence of the gang rape which she did.


Pregnancy starts when a male"s sperm fertilizes a female"s ovum (egg), And the fertilized ovum implants in the lining of the uterus. That is why the Holy Spirit was in the room to provide the sperm.
Luke 1 The Holy Spirit will come on you.

God created Adam from breathing into Adams ear to bring Adam to life.
Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, And the man became a living being.

But God wanted Mary to bring forth life and so had to follow the process of reproduction. Mary's ovum had to be fertilized by a males sperm. That is why the Holy Spirit was in the room to provide the sperm.
Luke 1 The Holy Spirit will come on you.

To deny the basic process of reproduction is to display extreme ignorance. Much as you are capable of extreme ignorance as a pastor you have no choice but to accept Luke 1.
Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

There was no mention of sex because all the players roles are plainly mentioned. It was a threesome or Trinity. The virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (Most High).

Was it rape? Did Mary not consent?

It was rape because what Mary consented to was not fulfilled. God's promise to Mary was a lie. She was promised her son will be great and be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "
Jesus was rejected by his people. Jesus was mocked, Beaten and crucified. Mary was duped therefore she was raped.

The promise made to Mary for her consent was not fulfilled. Mary was duped therefore she was raped.

Like1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 11:05:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wow! You are digging and digging a really big hole for yourself.

Pregnancy starts when a male"s sperm fertilizes a female"s ovum (egg), And the fertilized ovum implants in the lining of the uterus. That is why the Holy Spirit was in the room to provide the sperm.
Luke 1 The Holy Spirit will come on you.

God created Adam from breathing into Adams ear to bring Adam to life.
Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, And the man became a living being.


Human pregnancy commences as you describe. Yet this is not what occurs here, Is it?
This is God commencing a pregnancy in Eve's womb. Obviously, Without a body, God cannot provide sperm or rape the woman. Impossible. He is a spirit. As you point out God breathed into Adam' nostril and he became a living being. The Spirit of God - and as you will know from your alleged biblical studies that Spirit and Breath are the same words in Hebrew - God the Spirit brought forth life with Adam and with the baby in Mary's womb. No need for sex for Adam or for Jesus. The narrative of Luke clearly does not talk about sex or for God to do something that humans do. You need to start using your brain.

This is not a picture of rape. Idiot! Mary sings for joy that she has been so blessed. She was not duped. Idiot! You really are desperate aren't you? It must be terrible for you to realise you joined the wrong religion.

Every one of your allegations falls to the ground, Defeated, Broken. As always the Lord God Almighty continues to reign and to rule as is his due.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 11:43:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Wow! You are digging and digging a really big hole for yourself.

Pregnancy starts when a male"s sperm fertilizes a female"s ovum (egg), And the fertilized ovum implants in the lining of the uterus. That is why the Holy Spirit was in the room to provide the sperm.
Luke 1 The Holy Spirit will come on you.

God created Adam from breathing into Adams ear to bring Adam to life.
Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, And the man became a living being.


Human pregnancy commences as you describe. Yet this is not what occurs here, Is it?
This is God commencing a pregnancy in Eve's womb. Obviously, Without a body, God cannot provide sperm or rape the woman. Impossible. He is a spirit. As you point out God breathed into Adam' nostril and he became a living being. The Spirit of God - and as you will know from your alleged biblical studies that Spirit and Breath are the same words in Hebrew - God the Spirit brought forth life with Adam and with the baby in Mary's womb. No need for sex for Adam or for Jesus. The narrative of Luke clearly does not talk about sex or for God to do something that humans do. You need to start using your brain.

This is not a picture of rape. Idiot! Mary sings for joy that she has been so blessed. She was not duped. Idiot! You really are desperate aren't you? It must be terrible for you to realise you joined the wrong religion.

Every one of your allegations falls to the ground, Defeated, Broken. As always the Lord God Almighty continues to reign and to rule as is his due.

Pregnancy starts when a male"s sperm fertilizes a female"s ovum (egg), And the fertilized ovum implants in the lining of the uterus. That is why the Holy Spirit was in the room to provide the sperm.
Luke 1 The Holy Spirit will come on you.

God created Adam from breathing into Adams ear to bring Adam to life.
Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, And the man became a living being.

But God wanted Mary to bring forth life and so had to follow the process of reproduction. Mary's ovum had to be fertilized by a males sperm. That is why the Holy Spirit was in the room to provide the sperm.
Luke 1 The Holy Spirit will come on you.

To deny the basic process of reproduction is to display extreme ignorance. Much as you are capable of extreme ignorance as a pastor you have no choice but to accept Luke 1.
Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

There was no mention of sex because all the players roles are plainly mentioned. It was a threesome or Trinity. The virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (Most High).

Was it rape? Did Mary not consent?

It was rape because what Mary consented to was not fulfilled. God's promise to Mary was a lie. She was promised her son will be great and be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "
Jesus was rejected by his people. Jesus was mocked, Beaten and crucified. Mary was duped therefore she was raped.

The promise made to Mary for her consent was not fulfilled. Mary was duped therefore she was raped.

Like1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

What was Luke's reason for telling us it took 3 participants to conceive Jesus, The Virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (Most High)?
It had to meet the requirement of reproduction.

Why did the angel tell Mary in advance why she should consent by naming both the method and the sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and sperm handler (Most High) and the reward that was to follow I. E the throne of David.
So Mary would not name her rapists.

Scriptures tell us Mary had other children after Jesus which involved Joseph. So sex was required for Mary to get preqnant.
Mary had four other sons, Joseph, James, Jude, And Simon. Here are some passages where the other sons of Mary by Joseph are mentioned (Matt. 12:46; Matt 13:55; Mark 6:3; John 2:12; John 7:3 and 5 and 10; Acts 1:14; 1 Cor. 9:5; Gal. 1:19).

The singing stopped when Mary discovered Jesus was less than what she was promised.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

Note: Pastor Tradesecret has no scriptures to back his positions.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 8:18:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
he verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her.

To transfer the sperm from Joseph's wet dream into Mary would require the Holy "Ghost" as the wind she could not see. The power of the most high overshadows her is not God. God's power and the "I Am" are two different things. God is called "Yahweh Eohim" to split the two parts of God so we can see they are different. The trinity god obliterates the concept and is part of the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel. All babies are holy and born into the first heaven, But the is only one begotten Son of God, Adam:

Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, And the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.


Anon was wrong last year claiming Christ became the Son of God at His baptism. No. His soul was Adam's at birth. His studies in ancient writings deceived him because they were invented to be a deception by the Luciferians. Holy Ghost sex corrected him. Learning truth is part of natural scientific spiritual growing up. Don't stop growing up because man and Satan's tares deceive us.

Having a baptism of Pentecost love from the third heaven is not our identity as the I am or the I AM. No. Pentecost is the power of love given to a people who already know intellectually who they are, If God gives (because of begging God for it) the love before the mind is prepared with true identity, Which can happen, The love will deceive the person intellectually. In short, Yahushua was born the only begotten Son of God, But 100% human. He was empowered at His baptism by God with the Father's love from the third heaven.

The shadow at Mary's conception means it was hidden and she could not see the semen being transferred.

In the first century, Everyone knew what the Virgin Birth meant by word of mouth, Then the paradigm interpreted the scripture. For example, Holy Spirit is female but is used interchangeably with Holy "Ghost" in error by Christians for never experiencing Holy Ghost sex. If they did, Then they would automatically know the "Ghost" power transferred the semen by a shadow and Mary could not see it, Metaphysically speaking. The verse does not say the "I AM" overshadowed her for a reason. The trinity god is false.

Anon/Noah Having objects appear and disappear by the power of God close to 50 times in 61 years makes the scripture very easy to interpret correctly. However, The phony trinity god without human reincarnation makes it literally impossible to see. God knew what He was doing when He-She gave Satan the power to plant the tares God expects us to pull out of the Bible using Holy Ghost sex.

there is no mention of semen.

Communicated by word of mouth. Those who are ready to see will see.

There is no mention of sex.

No. How many times do we think of the billions of people having sex each night? BILLIONS? Never? It's none of our business. Duh! Sex was created to be private with God--forever!

The passage tells us that God will give her a child. "coming upon" is not being used in the sense that 21st perverts like you might use it.

Christians claim falsely Anon/Noah is a pervert because Christianity does not "Know God" as John 17:3 declares!

John 17:3
And this is eternal life, That they may know You, The only true God, And Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

No Sir. Christianity is the one messed up with its "virgin" doctrines and condemnation of masturbation. Masturbation is to teach one to love self with God before loving others. Just because it is supposed to be very private with God does not make it a "selfish sin". Christians are spiritually babies and have not put away being a child as Paul did:

Corinthians 13:11
For now we see in a mirror, Dimly [Holy Ghost sex], But then face to face. Now I know in part, But then I shall know just as I also am known. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away being a child [who doesn't know about sex].

It is Hebrew idiom saying that God was blessing her. He did the same with many other persons - including Jesus when the Holy Spirit was upon him or with John the Baptist - the Holy Spirit was upon them. Similarly when Pentecost occurred - the Holy Spirit fell upon them - as in fell from above.

The logic contracts itself. In all other places in the Bible the idiom is used, No Son of God is born. Try again.
:
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 5:30:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Nothing to add then loser.

The scriptures tell us God needed the Holy Spirits help to get Mary pregnant. Proves God could not Get Mary pregnant on his own.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Holy Spirit was the sperm donor according to Luke. It was the Holy Spirit who provided the semen. It was the Holy Spirit who came on Mary. Read Luke 1 pastor Tradesecret.

The scriptures tell you us God gave Adam a blow job to revive him. See ma! God cannot produce semen.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, And the man became a living being.

God sought the help of the Holy Spirit to create Adam just like he needed the Holy Spirit's help to get Mary pregnant.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, In our likeness, So that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, Over the livestock and all the wild animals, And over all the creatures that move along the ground. "

Most Christians believe children can be produced without sex because Mary was a perpetual virgin even though she had children from Joseph after Jesus.
You are perpetuating the same eternal virginity of Mary despite Luke 1 describing what it took to get Mary pregnant. It took a threesome or Trinity. A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High).

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.
A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High). The product (Jesus) the illegitimate bastard.

Mary had four other sons, Joseph, James, Jude, And Simon. Here are some passages where the other sons of Mary by Joseph are mentioned (Matt. 12:46; Matt 13:55; Mark 6:3; John 2:12; 7:3 to 5, To 10; Acts 1:14; 1 Cor. 9:5; Gal. 1:19).

That most Christians believe children can be produced without sex has been demonstrated here on DDO.

Harikrish exposes Ethang using Ethang's own words and self confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a living.

The God of the bible also showed his ignorance when it came to reproduction.

Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Which proves once again without the Holy Spirit God was helplessly lost and ignorant about human reproduction.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 5:35:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Nothing to add then loser.

Except to verify for the thousandth time that he is a loser.

Most Christians believe children can be produced without sex because Mary was a perpetual virgin even though she had children from Joseph after Jesus.
You are perpetuating the same eternal virginity of Mary despite Luke 1 describing what it took to get Mary pregnant. It took a threesome or Trinity. A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High).

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.
A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High). The product (Jesus) the illegitimate bastard.

Mary had four other sons, Joseph, James, Jude, And Simon. Here are some passages where the other sons of Mary by Joseph are mentioned (Matt. 12:46; Matt 13:55; Mark 6:3; John 2:12; 7:3 to 5, To 10; Acts 1:14; 1 Cor. 9:5; Gal. 1:19).

That most Christians believe children can be produced without sex has been demonstrated here on DDO.

Harikrish exposes Ethang using Ethang's own words and self confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a living.

The God of the bible also showed his ignorance when it came to reproduction.

Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Which proves once again without the Holy Spirit God was helplessly lost and ignorant about human reproduction.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 6:03:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
he verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her.

To transfer the sperm from Joseph's wet dream into Mary would require the Holy "Ghost" as the wind she could not see. The power of the most high overshadows her is not God. God's power and the "I Am" are two different things. God is called "Yahweh Eohim" to split the two parts of God so we can see they are different. The trinity god obliterates the concept and is part of the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel. All babies are holy and born into the first heaven, But the is only one begotten Son of God, Adam:

Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, And the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.


Anon was wrong last year claiming Christ became the Son of God at His baptism. No. His soul was Adam's at birth. His studies in ancient writings deceived him because they were invented to be a deception by the Luciferians. Holy Ghost sex corrected him. Learning truth is part of natural scientific spiritual growing up. Don't stop growing up because man and Satan's tares deceive us.

Having a baptism of Pentecost love from the third heaven is not our identity as the I am or the I AM. No. Pentecost is the power of love given to a people who already know intellectually who they are, If God gives (because of begging God for it) the love before the mind is prepared with true identity, Which can happen, The love will deceive the person intellectually. In short, Yahushua was born the only begotten Son of God, But 100% human. He was empowered at His baptism by God with the Father's love from the third heaven.

The shadow at Mary's conception means it was hidden and she could not see the semen being transferred.

In the first century, Everyone knew what the Virgin Birth meant by word of mouth, Then the paradigm interpreted the scripture. For example, Holy Spirit is female but is used interchangeably with Holy "Ghost" in error by Christians for never experiencing Holy Ghost sex. If they did, Then they would automatically know the "Ghost" power transferred the semen by a shadow and Mary could not see it, Metaphysically speaking. The verse does not say the "I AM" overshadowed her for a reason. The trinity god is false.

Anon/Noah Having objects appear and disappear by the power of God close to 50 times in 61 years makes the scripture very easy to interpret correctly. However, The phony trinity god without human reincarnation makes it literally impossible to see. God knew what He was doing when He-She gave Satan the power to plant the tares God expects us to pull out of the Bible using Holy Ghost sex.

there is no mention of semen.

Communicated by word of mouth. Those who are ready to see will see.

There is no mention of sex.

No. How many times do we think of the billions of people having sex each night? BILLIONS? Never? It's none of our business. Duh! Sex was created to be private with God--forever!

The passage tells us that God will give her a child. "coming upon" is not being used in the sense that 21st perverts like you might use it.

Christians claim falsely Anon/Noah is a pervert because Christianity does not "Know God" as John 17:3 declares!

John 17:3
And this is eternal life, That they may know You, The only true God, And Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

No Sir. Christianity is the one messed up with its "virgin" doctrines and condemnation of masturbation. Masturbation is to teach one to love self with God before loving others. Just because it is supposed to be very private with God does not make it a "selfish sin". Christians are spiritually babies and have not put away being a child as Paul did:

Corinthians 13:11
For now we see in a mirror, Dimly [Holy Ghost sex], But then face to face. Now I know in part, But then I shall know just as I also am known. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away being a child [who doesn't know about sex].

It is Hebrew idiom saying that God was blessing her. He did the same with many other persons - including Jesus when the Holy Spirit was upon him or with John the Baptist - the Holy Spirit was upon them. Similarly when Pentecost occurred - the Holy Spirit fell upon them - as in fell from above.

The logic contracts itself. In all other places in the Bible the idiom is used, No Son of God is born. Try again.
:

You are contradicting yourself again Anon.
Here you say Joseph masturbated to get Mary pregnant and his semen had to be transferred to Mary by the Holy Ghost.
But you in your own experience masturbate during your wife's periods when she cannot get pregnant.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Luke 1 describes what it took to get Mary pregnant. It took a threesome or Trinity. A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High).

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.
A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High). The product (Jesus) the illegitimate bastard.

One has to excuse you being scripturally ignorant. You were mentally ill since 17 and struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. Your learning disability is obvious.

Joseph was about to leave Mary after he found out she was pregnant with someone else's child even before they had come together.
If you read Matthew 1 the Holy Spirit is named as the one from whom Mary conceived the child.

Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[d]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, But before they came together, She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, And yet[e] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce her quietly.

20 But after he had considered this, An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, Because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, And you are to give him the name Jesus, Because he will save his people from their sins. "

Why do you continue to show your scriptural ignorance after admitting your biblical ideas come from masturbating during your wife's periods?

Are you competing with the three other Christian perverts Franklin, Tradesecret and Ethang?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 9:47:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Most Christians believe children can be produced without sex because Mary was a perpetual virgin even though she had children from Joseph after Jesus.

Idiot. And a liar. Most Christians know sex produces children. This is why they say sex should only take place in marriage. Idiot.

It may well be true that most Catholics hold to the false view of perpetual virginity for Mary - but not protestants.

You are perpetuating the same eternal virginity of Mary despite Luke 1 describing what it took to get Mary pregnant. It took a threesome or Trinity. A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High).

Idiot. What the NT describes is something that had never happened before and which will never happen again. God gave Mary a child - and without sex. God is a spirit. This means he does not have a body like humans. Again you never try and refute this argument. Idiot.

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.
A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High). The product (Jesus) the illegitimate bastard.


Jesus was not conceived with semen. Mary's egg was fertilised in an entirely different manner - the breath of God. In a totally non-sexual manner.

That most Christians believe children can be produced without sex has been demonstrated here on DDO.

you are an idiot and have not demonstrated anything let alone that. LOL! . The only place you do anything is in your dreams - perverted one.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 10:37:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Most Christians believe children can be produced without sex because Mary was a perpetual virgin even though she had children from Joseph after Jesus.

Idiot. And a liar. Most Christians know sex produces children. This is why they say sex should only take place in marriage. Idiot.

That is not true. 90 of Christian girls take birth control pills because they are afraid of Virgin births. Afraid even as virgins they might wake up pregnant as Mary did.
The men know that which is why Christian girls are targeted for sex because they are already on the pill.

It may well be true that most Catholics hold to the false view of perpetual virginity for Mary - but not protestants.

You are perpetuating the same eternal virginity of Mary despite Luke 1 describing what it took to get Mary pregnant. It took a threesome or Trinity. A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High).

Idiot. What the NT describes is something that had never happened before and which will never happen again. God gave Mary a child - and without sex. God is a spirit. This means he does not have a body like humans. Again you never try and refute this argument. Idiot.

God said he made man in his image. He made sex an essential part of procreation.
But he needed the Holy Spirt's help yo get Mary pregnant. The Holy Spirit was the sperm donor.
Luke 1: details what it took to get Mary pregnant .

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.
A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High). The product (Jesus) the illegitimate bastard.



Jesus was not conceived with semen. Mary's egg was fertilised in an entirely different manner - the breath of God. In a totally non-sexual manner.

Where does it say in the bible God suffered from semen breath?

We know God gave Adam a blow job to give Adam a rise. But blowing semen in Adam would not have resulted in Adams reproduction.

Scriptures tell us God sought the help of the Holy Spirit to create Adam just like he needed the Holy Spirit's help to get Mary pregnant.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, In our likeness, So that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, Over the livestock and all the wild animals, And over all the creatures that move along the ground. "

The "us" includes the Holy Spirit.
That most Christians believe children can be produced without sex has been demonstrated here on DDO.

Harikrish exposes Ethang using Ethang's own words and self confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a living.

you are an idiot and have not demonstrated anything let alone that. LOL!. The only place you do anything is in your dreams - perverted one.
You are a self confessed pervert pastor Tradesecret. We have your confession.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, you had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants..

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

Tradesecret wrote: I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, you had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants..Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, so you didn't know any Indian then.

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow!! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!!!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical sc

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.