Total Posts:88|Showing Posts:61-87|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus broke all 10 commandments

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 12:21:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
he verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her.

To transfer the sperm from Joseph's wet dream into Mary would require the Holy "Ghost" as the wind she could not see. The power of the most high overshadows her is not God. God's power and the "I Am" are two different things. God is called "Yahweh Eohim" to split the two parts of God so we can see they are different. The trinity god obliterates the concept and is part of the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel. All babies are holy and born into the first heaven, But the is only one begotten Son of God, Adam:

Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, And the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.


Anon was wrong last year claiming Christ became the Son of God at His baptism. No. His soul was Adam's at birth. His studies in ancient writings deceived him because they were invented to be a deception by the Luciferians. Holy Ghost sex corrected him. Learning truth is part of natural scientific spiritual growing up. Don't stop growing up because man and Satan's tares deceive us.

Having a baptism of Pentecost love from the third heaven is not our identity as the I am or the I AM. No. Pentecost is the power of love given to a people who already know intellectually who they are, If God gives (because of begging God for it) the love before the mind is prepared with true identity, Which can happen, The love will deceive the person intellectually. In short, Yahushua was born the only begotten Son of God, But 100% human. He was empowered at His baptism by God with the Father's love from the third heaven.

The shadow at Mary's conception means it was hidden and she could not see the semen being transferred.

In the first century, Everyone knew what the Virgin Birth meant by word of mouth, Then the paradigm interpreted the scripture. For example, Holy Spirit is female but is used interchangeably with Holy "Ghost" in error by Christians for never experiencing Holy Ghost sex. If they did, Then they would automatically know the "Ghost" power transferred the semen by a shadow and Mary could not see it, Metaphysically speaking. The verse does not say the "I AM" overshadowed her for a reason. The trinity god is false.

Anon/Noah Having objects appear and disappear by the power of God close to 50 times in 61 years makes the scripture very easy to interpret correctly. However, The phony trinity god without human reincarnation makes it literally impossible to see. God knew what He was doing when He-She gave Satan the power to plant the tares God expects us to pull out of the Bible using Holy Ghost sex.

there is no mention of semen.

Communicated by word of mouth. Those who are ready to see will see.

There is no mention of sex.

No. How many times do we think of the billions of people having sex each night? BILLIONS? Never? It's none of our business. Duh! Sex was created to be private with God--forever!

The passage tells us that God will give her a child. "coming upon" is not being used in the sense that 21st perverts like you might use it.

Christians claim falsely Anon/Noah is a pervert because Christianity does not "Know God" as John 17:3 declares!

John 17:3
And this is eternal life, That they may know You, The only true God, And Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

No Sir. Christianity is the one messed up with its "virgin" doctrines and condemnation of masturbation. Masturbation is to teach one to love self with God before loving others. Just because it is supposed to be very private with God does not make it a "selfish sin". Christians are spiritually babies and have not put away being a child as Paul did:

Corinthians 13:11
For now we see in a mirror, Dimly [Holy Ghost sex], But then face to face. Now I know in part, But then I shall know just as I also am known. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away being a child [who doesn't know about sex].

It is Hebrew idiom saying that God was blessing her. He did the same with many other persons - including Jesus when the Holy Spirit was upon him or with John the Baptist - the Holy Spirit was upon them. Similarly when Pentecost occurred - the Holy Spirit fell upon them - as in fell from above.

The logic contracts itself. In all other places in the Bible the idiom is used, No Son of God is born. Try again.
:

You are contradicting yourself again Anon.
Here you say Joseph masturbated to get Mary pregnant and his semen had to be transferred to Mary by the Holy Ghost.
But you in your own experience masturbate during your wife's periods when she cannot get pregnant.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Luke 1 describes what it took to get Mary pregnant. It took a threesome or Trinity. A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High).

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.
A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High). The product (Jesus) the illegitimate bastard.

One has to excuse you being scripturally ignorant. You were mentally ill since 17 and struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. Your learning disability is obvious.

Joseph was about to leave Mary after he found out she was pregnant with someone else's child even before they had come together.
If you read Matthew 1 the Holy Spirit is named as the one from whom Mary conceived the child.

Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[d]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, But before they came together, She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, And yet[e] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce her quietly.

20 But after he had considered this, An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, Because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, And you are to give him the name Jesus, Because he will save his people from their sins. "

Why do you continue to show your scriptural ignorance after admitting your biblical ideas come from masturbating during your wife's periods?

Are you competing with the three other Christian perverts Franklin, Tradesecret and Ethang?

Anon is not contradicting his ideas. Harikrish is twisting his words by design and then creating contradictions. That is what Christianity does. Harikrish=Christianity.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 3:58:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Contiued for Tradie. . .
Tradesecret wrote:
God the Father and the Holy Spirit are both spirits.

Correct. But their spirits live inside tangible body vehicle of frequency.

They do not have bodies like men - so your insinuations make no sense.

Joseph Smith and others have seen the Father and Son in vision but has made many inaccurate conclusions about what he saw as a Luciferian mole.

Your twisting of the NT says to make it about rape and threesomes is perverted nonsense.

If we believe in the trinity god, Then Yahushua is a bastard child because Yahweh was not her husband. Joseph was the man she married and not Yahweh. Yahweh transferred the sperm from Joseph's wet dream when they were engaged to be married, And therefore, Christ was not a bastard child but had a real human father, Joseph, When He was born as a baby as the only begotten Son of God as reincarnated Adam. The idea is far more rational that the trinity ideas because it's true. Truth is reason and valid evidence as one.


Oh by the way - there is no indication that Mary did not consent to what was going to happen to her. V. 38 tells us she agreed to become the mother of this child. Again I repeat there was no sex - no semen. God did not have a body so could not have done it as you suggest anyway - and in any event Mary was a willing mother.

Joseph had a body and God had the power to transfer the sperm to Mary's womb. Tell Anon/Noah why the power of God could not do such a Virgin Birth "miracle". Something God cannot do? Why?

Anon/Noah's explanation is a comprehendible fact by all who believe in the Bible. Christianity ideas are a mystery Babble-On idea that not even one person on earth can comprehend by spiritual science. The issue is not freewill but scientific reasonableness. The trinity concept is unreasonable to the mind. According to the Bible, The Godhead is 4 parts and not 3. The idea of "Godhead" from Paul comes from Ezekiel 1 that illustrates the metaphysical aspects of our Heavenly Father. He has 4 heads, Metaphysically speaking, And not literal heads.

since there was no sex - there can be no rape or adultery or fornication or indeed pornography. You are hopelessly lost in your sin of perversion.

Anon does not remember using any of these words about Mary. He does remember using the word "bastard" child without a real human father. The fact is If Christians believe In the trinity doctrine, Then Christ is a baster child, And Mary had two husbands and not one.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 4:23:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradie, Harikrish, Willows, EThang5, Etc. :

The Bible in Greek does not say the Holy Spirit came upon Mary because Holy Spirit in Hebrew is feminine. A female with Mary cannot produce a trinity god child. The entire verse is very problematic when the trinity god doctrine is shoved by force into the verse. Therefore, The correct word used is Holy "Ghost" to communicate the invisible power of God transferring Joseph's sperm into Mary's womb without her knowing what happened. The word "Ghost" was created gender neural to be both masculine and feminine simultaneously like all humans are in their hearts of heart. The real problem is religions teach we are one gender and not two, Creating AUTOMATIC imbalance in our hearts.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 6:56:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Bible in Greek does not say the Holy Spirit came upon Mary because Holy Spirit in Hebrew is feminine. A female with Mary cannot produce a trinity god child. The entire verse is very problematic when the trinity god doctrine is shoved by force into the verse. Therefore, The correct word used is Holy "Ghost" to communicate the invisible power of God transferring Joseph's sperm into Mary's womb without her knowing what happened. The word "Ghost" was created gender neural to be both masculine and feminine simultaneously like all humans are in their hearts of heart. The real problem is religions teach we are one gender and not two, Creating AUTOMATIC imbalance in our hearts.

WRONG anon. The NT does say in Greek that the HS came upon Mary. Why you are confused is because you are attributing gender to God. God is not a gender. God does not have sexual organs. God is spirit. He is not in a temporary or eternal body of frequency. He is God and he does whatever he wants.

He does not need sperm to produce a child. That is human logic which requires sperm and an egg. And if God was human that is what he would need to do. But God is not human. God is GOD. God describes himself often as masculine - but this is a word picture - not substance picture. God does not have gender or sex. This does not make asexual and nor does it make him eunuch.

Nor does the bible teach a Trinity child. That is an absurdity. Jesus is the Son, The second person of the Trinity. Yet he is not the Trinity all by himself. He is not the Father and the Father is not the HS.

humans are one gender. It is either male or female. God is neither.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 7:32:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The Bible in Greek does not say the Holy Spirit came upon Mary because Holy Spirit in Hebrew is feminine. A female with Mary cannot produce a trinity god child. The entire verse is very problematic when the trinity god doctrine is shoved by force into the verse. Therefore, The correct word used is Holy "Ghost" to communicate the invisible power of God transferring Joseph's sperm into Mary's womb without her knowing what happened. The word "Ghost" was created gender neural to be both masculine and feminine simultaneously like all humans are in their hearts of heart. The real problem is religions teach we are one gender and not two, Creating AUTOMATIC imbalance in our hearts.

WRONG anon. The NT does say in Greek that the HS came upon Mary. Why you are confused is because you are attributing gender to God. God is not a gender. God does not have sexual organs. God is spirit. He is not in a temporary or eternal body of frequency. He is God and he does whatever he wants.

He does not need sperm to produce a child. That is human logic which requires sperm and an egg. And if God was human that is what he would need to do. But God is not human. God is GOD. God describes himself often as masculine - but this is a word picture - not substance picture. God does not have gender or sex. This does not make asexual and nor does it make him eunuch.

Nor does the bible teach a Trinity child. That is an absurdity. Jesus is the Son, The second person of the Trinity. Yet he is not the Trinity all by himself. He is not the Father and the Father is not the HS.

humans are one gender. It is either male or female. God is neither.

We are going around in circles. Protestants ignore early Christian writers who taught the message of Christ is to become like God. Christians are ignorant of the quotes because the ministers ignore the facts of history. 11 quotes were provided and ignored for what they say. It's no different than ignoring the UFO evidence. They ignore the Virgin Births as demigods in other Gentile cultures; were they birthed by the trinity as well? No. Which demigod do we believe? They ignore the evidence that screams Christ was married. Or falsely condemn Holy Ghost sex. Or deny the King James translated "Spirit" as "Ghost" in 1611 for no rational explanation. No. They don't want to change their minds no matter how much the valid evidence contradicts their DUMB **ASSUMPIONS**. Christians don't want to change their trinity, Atonement, Or testament, Or reincarnation, Or predestination, Or identity doctrines. Fine. They can believe whatever phony evidence they wish to believe. Freewill belief. The Gentile-angel-dogs are not "reincarnated elected Israel" predestinated to become Gods and Goddesses.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 10:21:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
The Bible in Greek does not say the Holy Spirit came upon Mary because Holy Spirit in Hebrew is feminine. A female with Mary cannot produce a trinity god child. The entire verse is very problematic when the trinity god doctrine is shoved by force into the verse. Therefore, The correct word used is Holy "Ghost" to communicate the invisible power of God transferring Joseph's sperm into Mary's womb without her knowing what happened. The word "Ghost" was created gender neural to be both masculine and feminine simultaneously like all humans are in their hearts of heart. The real problem is religions teach we are one gender and not two, Creating AUTOMATIC imbalance in our hearts.

WRONG anon. The NT does say in Greek that the HS came upon Mary. Why you are confused is because you are attributing gender to God. God is not a gender. God does not have sexual organs. God is spirit. He is not in a temporary or eternal body of frequency. He is God and he does whatever he wants.

He does not need sperm to produce a child. That is human logic which requires sperm and an egg. And if God was human that is what he would need to do. But God is not human. God is GOD. God describes himself often as masculine - but this is a word picture - not substance picture. God does not have gender or sex. This does not make asexual and nor does it make him eunuch.

Nor does the bible teach a Trinity child. That is an absurdity. Jesus is the Son, The second person of the Trinity. Yet he is not the Trinity all by himself. He is not the Father and the Father is not the HS.

humans are one gender. It is either male or female. God is neither.

We are going around in circles. Protestants ignore early Christian writers who taught the message of Christ is to become like God. Christians are ignorant of the quotes because the ministers ignore the facts of history. 11 quotes were provided and ignored for what they say. It's no different than ignoring the UFO evidence. They ignore the Virgin Births as demigods in other Gentile cultures; were they birthed by the trinity as well? No. Which demigod do we believe? They ignore the evidence that screams Christ was married. Or falsely condemn Holy Ghost sex. Or deny the King James translated "Spirit" as "Ghost" in 1611 for no rational explanation. No. They don't want to change their minds no matter how much the valid evidence contradicts their DUMB **ASSUMPIONS**. Christians don't want to change their trinity, Atonement, Or testament, Or reincarnation, Or predestination, Or identity doctrines. Fine. They can believe whatever phony evidence they wish to believe. Freewill belief. The Gentile-angel-dogs are not "reincarnated elected Israel" predestinated to become Gods and Goddesses.

Jesus was not married The marriage he attended was not his own, He and the disciples were invited to attend.
John 2:2 Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding.

The Trinity is the threesome that help produce Jesus.
A virgin (Mary), The soerm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (Most High).

Luke 1: 34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

The Israelis are not reincarnated or predestined to be Gods and Goddesses. They are very engaged in expanding the Jewish settlement in Gaza a very ungodly situation.

God needed the help of the Holy Spirit to get Mary pregnant. Mary was a woman and to get pregnant needed a sperm donor. The Holy Spirit was there to provide the sperm and therefore the sperm donor. The Holy Spirit came on Mary and God the sperm handler directed the sperm into Mary. The threesome act came to be known as the Trinity. It took three to produce one named Jesus.

You got the scriptures wrong because you masturbate when your wife is having her periods.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2020 12:20:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Nothing to add then loser.

The scriptures tell us God needed the Holy Spirits help to get Mary pregnant. Proves God could not Get Mary pregnant on his own.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Holy Spirit was the sperm donor according to Luke. It was the Holy Spirit who provided the semen. It was the Holy Spirit who came on Mary. Read Luke 1 pastor Tradesecret.

The scriptures tell you us God gave Adam a blow job to revive him. See ma! God cannot produce semen.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, And the man became a living being.

God sought the help of the Holy Spirit to create Adam just like he needed the Holy Spirit's help to get Mary pregnant.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, In our likeness, So that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, Over the livestock and all the wild animals, And over all the creatures that move along the ground. "

Most Christians believe children can be produced without sex because Mary was a perpetual virgin even though she had children from Joseph after Jesus.
You are perpetuating the same eternal virginity of Mary despite Luke 1 describing what it took to get Mary pregnant. It took a threesome or Trinity. A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High).

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.
A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High). The product (Jesus) the illegitimate bastard.

Joseph was about to leave Mary after he found out she was pregnant with someone else's child even before they had come together.
If you read Matthew 1 the Holy Spirit is named as the one from whom Mary conceived the child.

Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[d]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, But before they came together, She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, And yet[e] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce her quietly.

20 But after he had considered this, An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, Because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, And you are to give him the name Jesus, Because he will save his people from their sins. "

Mary had four other sons, Joseph, James, Jude, And Simon. Here are some passages where the other sons of Mary by Joseph are mentioned (Matt. 12:46; Matt 13:55; Mark 6:3; John 2:12; 7:3 to 5, To 10; Acts 1:14; 1 Cor. 9:5; Gal. 1:19).
Proof it took the Union of Mary's ovum (egg) and Joseph's sperm to procreate. Mary was a nit, Al woman.

That most Christians believe children can be produced without sex has been demonstrated here on DDO.

Harikrish exposes Ethang using Ethang's own words and self confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a living.

The God of the bible also showed his ignorance when it came to reproduction.

Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Which proves once again without the Holy Spirit God was helplessly lost and ignorant about human reproduction.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 5:27:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
We are going around in circles.

No we are not. You might be going around in circles. But that is problem with someone who has to keep changing their theology all the time because they get it on the fly.

Protestants ignore early Christian writers who taught the message of Christ is to become like God.

WRONG! Christians don't ignore early passages. They simply apply the principle of sola scriptura - using the OT Scriptures as their measuring stick. When early writers whether they be Christian or not wrote letters, All were weighed and those which were in accord with the OT and Jesus' teaching were kept and those that were not in accord with the OT and Jesus' teaching were rejected. But don't forget it was not the disciples or the apostles who decided these things but the Holy Spirit who was working in all of the church at the time.

Christians are ignorant of the quotes because the ministers ignore the facts of history

BALONEY! Christians are not ignorant of any of these quotes. But being aware of them and rejecting them is not the same as being ignorant of them. You want Christians to accept these particular quotes because you like them - not because God wants them. God rejected them - and so these quotes were rejected.

11 quotes were provided and ignored for what they say. It's no different than ignoring the UFO evidence.

Ignoring UFO evidence - and what is the connection here. I don't have an issue with UFOs. I have seen UFOs. But this is not the same thing as saying aliens exist. The 11 quotes were rejected along with thousands of other documents because they were not in accord with the OT and with Jesus' words.

They ignore the Virgin Births as demigods in other Gentile cultures; were they birthed by the trinity as well?

You talk nonsense. As I have indicated on numerous occasions - Christians practice Sola Scriptura in their interpretational methodology. Now you can reject their methodology but stop pretending that Christians don't use it. They do and this is why they consistently are able to come to the same principles of doctrine and it is also why you keep changing your doctrines. Christians don't particularly care about other religious cultures - it is not really relevant to the TRUTH they have been taught.

No. Which demigod do we believe? They ignore the evidence that screams Christ was married.

Again we get back to Sola Scriptura. The OT and the NT reject the view you continue to purport. The NT describes Jesus as a single man. There is no evidence otherwise. You don't like this FACT. So you want Christians to introduce material which has been rejected from the beginning for a whole lot of reasons.

Or falsely condemn Holy Ghost sex.

You have simply made up the term. It is true that the term "know" is used at times to do with sexual copulation - but not on every occasion. The term is really about describing "intimacy" a personal relationship. But to take it to mean always sex is simply ridiculous and foolish. And is on you to prove otherwise.

Or deny the King James translated "Spirit" as "Ghost" in 1611 for no rational explanation.

? The word was translated ghost because that the culture of the time. It was a translation from the German to the English. I still use the term Holy Ghost. It still means the same thing - Spirit. The word Spirit is the Hebrew word breath - there is no conspiracy.

No. They don't want to change their minds no matter how much the valid evidence contradicts their DUMB **ASSUMPIONS**.

You have not produced any valid evidence. All of the evidence you have produced is invalid. Why? Because it all comes from your additions, Deletions, Interpretations from the sea of glass, Or from writings that have been rejected for millennia. When someone quotes something from the NT or the OT and it proves you wrong, You just change it meaning. It becomes pointless talking to you - because you think you know it all. You want us to change - but you won't change your own perceptions. Yes at time you admit you are wrong - but not from something I have said - but from the Sea of Glass. You are arrogant and this makes you dangerous.

Christians don't want to change their trinity, Atonement, Or testament, Or reincarnation, Or predestination, Or identity doctrines. Fine. They can believe whatever phony evidence they wish to believe. Freewill belief.

and why should they want to change? I don't have a particular problem with change. I always take the view that the person who can change my mind is my friend. Yet, You don't want people to change because it is right. You want people to change because you think they are wrong. And you don't produce any valid evidence to support your position.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 9:23:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Contiued for Tradie. . .
Tradesecret wrote:
God the Father and the Holy Spirit are both spirits.

Correct. But their spirits live inside tangible body vehicle of frequency.

They do not have bodies like men - so your insinuations make no sense.

Joseph Smith and others have seen the Father and Son in vision but has made many inaccurate conclusions about what he saw as a Luciferian mole.

Your twisting of the NT says to make it about rape and threesomes is perverted nonsense.

If we believe in the trinity god, Then Yahushua is a bastard child because Yahweh was not her husband. Joseph was the man she married and not Yahweh. Yahweh transferred the sperm from Joseph's wet dream when they were engaged to be married, And therefore, Christ was not a bastard child but had a real human father, Joseph, When He was born as a baby as the only begotten Son of God as reincarnated Adam. The idea is far more rational that the trinity ideas because it's true. Truth is reason and valid evidence as one.


Oh by the way - there is no indication that Mary did not consent to what was going to happen to her. V. 38 tells us she agreed to become the mother of this child. Again I repeat there was no sex - no semen. God did not have a body so could not have done it as you suggest anyway - and in any event Mary was a willing mother.

Joseph had a body and God had the power to transfer the sperm to Mary's womb. Tell Anon/Noah why the power of God could not do such a Virgin Birth "miracle". Something God cannot do? Why?

Anon/Noah's explanation is a comprehendible fact by all who believe in the Bible. Christianity ideas are a mystery Babble-On idea that not even one person on earth can comprehend by spiritual science. The issue is not freewill but scientific reasonableness. The trinity concept is unreasonable to the mind. According to the Bible, The Godhead is 4 parts and not 3. The idea of "Godhead" from Paul comes from Ezekiel 1 that illustrates the metaphysical aspects of our Heavenly Father. He has 4 heads, Metaphysically speaking, And not literal heads.

since there was no sex - there can be no rape or adultery or fornication or indeed pornography. You are hopelessly lost in your sin of perversion.

Anon does not remember using any of these words about Mary. He does remember using the word "bastard" child without a real human father. The fact is If Christians believe In the trinity doctrine, Then Christ is a baster child, And Mary had two husbands and not one.


Luke 1 describes what it took to get Mary pregnant. It took a threesome or Trinity. A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High).

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.
A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High). The product (Jesus) the illegitimate bastard.

Matthew 1 also points to the Holy Spirit.
Joseph was about to leave Mary after he found out she was pregnant with someone else's child even before they had come together.
If you read Matthew 1 the Holy Spirit is named as the one from whom Mary conceived the child.

Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[d]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, But before they came together, She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, And yet[e] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce her quietly.

20 But after he had considered this, An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, Because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, And you are to give him the name Jesus, Because he will save his people from their sins. "

Mary had four other sons, Joseph, James, Jude, And Simon. Here are some passages where the other sons of Mary by Joseph are mentioned (Matt. 12:46; Matt 13:55; Mark 6:3; John 2:12; 7:3 to 5, To 10; Acts 1:14; 1 Cor. 9:5; Gal. 1:19).
Proof it took the Union of Mary's ovum (egg) and Joseph's sperm to procreate. Mary was a normal woman.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 10:43:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
HARIKISH, The Catholic Corruptors removed Adam's name from Matthew 16 when Jesus addresses true reincarnation. Peter received a REVELATION and answered that Yahushua was Adam, The Son of God. Therefore, Originally, From Matthew 16, The explanations of his Virgin Birth would be perfectly clear to everyone what the disciples taught about the origins of the Son of the translated Man our Father in the third heaven. The third heaven was also perfectly defined by the assemblies, And no one believed in the stupid trinity god that creates the rather obnoxious ideas you write about Mary and God.

Anyone that studies the valid evidence will not believe in the trinity. Many who believer in the Father and Son do not believe in the trinity, And then, They are condemned as being cults and not Christians by the "trinity clan".

Why do they not believe the majority view of men? Because they believe the valid historical evidence that the imaginary and phony trinity god came from man. First, They reason the definition of God is very important. They start engaging the brain to evaluate the evidence. Therefore, They actually study the historical facts of the origins of the trinity's evolution over time, And the solid evidence changes their minds.

Those who trust the career religious whores never do the research to change their minds. They work at a "real job" instead of selling God for money, And they leave the definition of God to the whores and do nothing about it.

True, Money is more important than scripture. Therefore, The blindness continues, Managed by God for the Gentile-angel-dogs. Therefore, God has kept the spiritual "prostitute ring" in business by continuing to fundi the dumb idea by the truth money is more important than defining God! Brilliant mind of God to control everyone by blindness by His money power to defer ending the Cosmic War in our century. Ra (Lucifer) the child can never blame the Father for not giving the child enough time to prove His assertions about the genetic death codes.

Time to kill the career religious whores as God promised:

Killing the whore:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

The Law of One will kill the trinity idea in the lake of fire.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 3:27:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
HARIKISH, The Catholic Corruptors removed Adam's name from Matthew 16 when Jesus addresses true reincarnation. Peter received a REVELATION and answered that Yahushua was Adam, The Son of God. Therefore, Originally, From Matthew 16, The explanations of his Virgin Birth would be perfectly clear to everyone what the disciples taught about the origins of the Son of the translated Man our Father in the third heaven. The third heaven was also perfectly defined by the assemblies, And no one believed in the stupid trinity god that creates the rather obnoxious ideas you write about Mary and God.

Anyone that studies the valid evidence will not believe in the trinity. Many who believer in the Father and Son do not believe in the trinity, And then, They are condemned as being cults and not Christians by the "trinity clan".

Why do they not believe the majority view of men? Because they believe the valid historical evidence that the imaginary and phony trinity god came from man. First, They reason the definition of God is very important. They start engaging the brain to evaluate the evidence. Therefore, They actually study the historical facts of the origins of the trinity's evolution over time, And the solid evidence changes their minds.

Those who trust the career religious whores never do the research to change their minds. They work at a "real job" instead of selling God for money, And they leave the definition of God to the whores and do nothing about it.

True, Money is more important than scripture. Therefore, The blindness continues, Managed by God for the Gentile-angel-dogs. Therefore, God has kept the spiritual "prostitute ring" in business by continuing to fundi the dumb idea by the truth money is more important than defining God! Brilliant mind of God to control everyone by blindness by His money power to defer ending the Cosmic War in our century. Ra (Lucifer) the child can never blame the Father for not giving the child enough time to prove His assertions about the genetic death codes.

Time to kill the career religious whores as God promised:

Killing the whore:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

The Law of One will kill the trinity idea in the lake of fire.
Matthew 16 is about who the people think Jesus is and what the disciples thought Jesus was. Nothing about the Trinity or reincarnation or Adam or ET disclosures of money or whores.
If it's true all you biblical ideas come from masturbating when your wife is on her periods. Get your wife to masturbate you because you are doing a terrible job.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Matthew 16:13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is? "

14 They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets. "

15 "But what about you? " he asked. "Who do you say I am? "

16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, The Son of the living God. "

Shortly after Jesus rebuked Peter
Matthew 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, But merely human concerns. "

Peter went on to lie about Jesus before Jesus's crucifixion.
Peter stood for dumb as a rock.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 8:58:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Matthew 16 is about who the people think Jesus is and what the disciples thought Jesus was.

Correct

Nothing about the Trinity or reincarnation or Adam or ET disclosures of money or whores.

All truth is pieces of one grand cause and effect puzzle of truth. One must have the foundation of identity of self to build the intellectual house that will not fall. Matt 16 originally had the pieces, But the Catholic Corrupters removed the word "Adam" after they confiscated all manuscripts claiming it was God's will and created the NT and its narratives by the hand of God. It was God's will using black grace power. It took more than a century and a half later to remove reincarnation in 556AD by edict. God needed to prolong the end of the Cosmic War to our century over the next 50 years so humans could catch up to the ET technology. The rapid increase of technology did not "evolve" naturally. No. It was managed very carefully by God. We are all parts of One Infinite Creator as the ETs teach.

No free speech in 556AD like the 1st century. In the 1st century, They excommunicating people for sins of death in Torah after repenting to not be a thief and getting a job for life. By excommunication, They lost their job working in covenant with God in the community. In 556A, The Catholic Corruptors excommunicated "ideas" instead. Therefore, In the 1st century, You lost your job. In 556AD, You lost your mind and/or your life.

Today, In the secret societies, The economic is patterned after Christ's first century order. If one covenants to serve the goal of the New World Order, The person has a job for life. It took 450 years to remove the true identity of Christ, And God succeeded with His-Her beloved goat prophets. He is God. Duh! He loves His goats. They are His-Her favorites. They will become the Gods and Goddesses in eternity to know good and evil.

Yahweh repeats himself over and over for the new people that are part of the 70, 000+ that have joined DDO after Yahweh began posting in DDO 15 months ago to glorify Himself with all the new paradigms and first-hand miracles happening to those who believe. Anon/Noah knows nothing about the miracles. It is not his business. He is not Pat Robertson getting rich off his phony revelations of healing people he cannot see. Brother! Faith is created without valid evidence. What is the fruit? Money and power going to Pat Robertson.

Intellectual cleansing is first priority. Such as this post.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 9:29:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Matthew 16 is about who the people think Jesus is and what the disciples thought Jesus was.

Correct

Nothing about the Trinity or reincarnation or Adam or ET disclosures of money or whores.

All truth is pieces of one grand cause and effect puzzle of truth. One must have the foundation of identity of self to build the intellectual house that will not fall. Matt 16 originally had the pieces, But the Catholic Corrupters removed the word "Adam" after they confiscated all manuscripts claiming it was God's will and created the NT and its narratives by the hand of God. It was God's will using black grace power. It took more than a century and a half later to remove reincarnation in 556AD by edict. God needed to prolong the end of the Cosmic War to our century over the next 50 years so humans could catch up to the ET technology. The rapid increase of technology did not "evolve" naturally. No. It was managed very carefully by God. We are all parts of One Infinite Creator as the ETs teach.

No free speech in 556AD like the 1st century. In the 1st century, They excommunicating people for sins of death in Torah after repenting to not be a thief and getting a job for life. By excommunication, They lost their job working in covenant with God in the community. In 556A, The Catholic Corruptors excommunicated "ideas" instead. Therefore, In the 1st century, You lost your job. In 556AD, You lost your mind and/or your life.

Today, In the secret societies, The economic is patterned after Christ's first century order. If one covenants to serve the goal of the New World Order, The person has a job for life. It took 450 years to remove the true identity of Christ, And God succeeded with His-Her beloved goat prophets. He is God. Duh! He loves His goats. They are His-Her favorites. They will become the Gods and Goddesses in eternity to know good and evil.

Yahweh repeats himself over and over for the new people that are part of the 70, 000+ that have joined DDO after Yahweh began posting in DDO 15 months ago to glorify Himself with all the new paradigms and first-hand miracles happening to those who believe. Anon/Noah knows nothing about the miracles. It is not his business. He is not Pat Robertson getting rich off his phony revelations of healing people he cannot see. Brother! Faith is created without valid evidence. What is the fruit? Money and power going to Pat Robertson.

Intellectual cleansing is first priority. Such as this post.


You have no evidence the Catholic Corrupters corrupted the NT. The manuscripts available to the biblical scholars may not be the originals which were destroyed with time. But they date back to within 150-300 years of the originals.
"We have more than 5, 500 copies of New Testament manuscripts written in the Greek language and 15, 000 manuscripts written in languages such as Latin, Coptic, And Syriac. Fifty of the Greek manuscripts can be dated to within 250 years of the original copies. The first complete copy of the New Testament, Called Codex Sinaiticus (because it was discovered in a monastery at the foot of Mount Sinai), Can be dated to within three hundred years of the original documents.

Compare this to Homer"s Iliad, Which was written in the eight century B. C. While a few fragments can be dated to within five hundred years of Homer, The oldest complete copy of the Iliad was written in the tenth century, Or 1, 800 years later! Biblical scholar F. F. Bruce puts it bluntly: "There is no body of ancient literature in the world which enjoys such a wealth of good textual attestation as the New Testament" (The Books and the Parchments, 78). "

You don't provide a source for your corrections so your accusations are baseless and your substitutions are bizarre and absurd.

And when you do reveal where your biblical ideas come from it is equally delusional.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 10:12:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Continued for Harikrish. . .
Harikrish wrote:
If it's true all you biblical ideas come from masturbating when your wife is on her periods. Get your wife to masturbate you because you are doing a terrible job.

Thank you for you focus on masturbation. The singes on DDO need to

1. Know God
2. Increase their knowledge of God
3. Love self before loving others
4. Not feel alone and empty anymore
5. Not feel worthless any more--God don't make no junk.
6. God lives in their hearts ready to love them by Holy Ghost sex.

The single adults need to feel OK about the practice more than anyone else and not feel guilty or sinful using dolls or dildos. The Bibles says nothing about masturbation. It only mentions wet dreams periods to remind us we are "unclean" mortals and do not have the perfect sex functions like "clean" immortals do in the third heaven that do not get tired and do not need sleep. Israel is to wash to remind Israel their goal is to become immortal as "clean" Gods and Goddesses by renewing their minds with the Word of God.

Mortal frequency is referred to "dust". The ground our bodies come from is "dirty" or "unclean". These are not complex ideas when one knows the Bible is a very scientific book based on frequency and light. Modern science and technology makes the Bible very clear. That sad, These specific "clean and unclean" rules in Torah beyond the 10 Commandments are ONLY for Israel. They do not apply to the Gentile-angel-dogs who are going to die of old age. Gentiles will be resurrected into immortal bodies of pleasure without pain or the need to sleep, Poop, Or pee.


Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Correct. The Holy Ghost sex started only 4 years ago after 44 years of study. The anointing on the sea of glass is based on repentance of being a thief of others and stealing God's glory. The light will reveal truth both inside the Bible and ideas in history such as the Catholic Corruptors or in science such as Quantum Mechanics. Or whatever we need to repent of (or avoid believing) dumb ideas without substance and valid evidence.

The light and synergy is growing exponential in Anon's/Noah's heart from all the words in his heart already. God does not give knowledge of good and evil from the Cosmic War, Where we came from, Why we are here on earth, And where we are going in the afterlife to empty minds who do not reason with the valid evidences God gives us.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 10:25:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Continued for Harikrish. . .
Harikrish wrote:
If it's true all you biblical ideas come from masturbating when your wife is on her periods. Get your wife to masturbate you because you are doing a terrible job.

Thank you for you focus on masturbation. The singes on DDO need to

1. Know God
2. Increase their knowledge of God
3. Love self before loving others
4. Not feel alone and empty anymore
5. Not feel worthless any more--God don't make no junk.
6. God lives in their hearts ready to love them by Holy Ghost sex.

The single adults need to feel OK about the practice more than anyone else and not feel guilty or sinful using dolls or dildos. The Bibles says nothing about masturbation. It only mentions wet dreams periods to remind us we are "unclean" mortals and do not have the perfect sex functions like "clean" immortals do in the third heaven that do not get tired and do not need sleep. Israel is to wash to remind Israel their goal is to become immortal as "clean" Gods and Goddesses by renewing their minds with the Word of God.

Mortal frequency is referred to "dust". The ground our bodies come from is "dirty" or "unclean". These are not complex ideas when one knows the Bible is a very scientific book based on frequency and light. Modern science and technology makes the Bible very clear. That sad, These specific "clean and unclean" rules in Torah beyond the 10 Commandments are ONLY for Israel. They do not apply to the Gentile-angel-dogs who are going to die of old age. Gentiles will be resurrected into immortal bodies of pleasure without pain or the need to sleep, Poop, Or pee.


Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Correct. The Holy Ghost sex started only 4 years ago after 44 years of study. The anointing on the sea of glass is based on repentance of being a thief of others and stealing God's glory. The light will reveal truth both inside the Bible and ideas in history such as the Catholic Corruptors or in science such as Quantum Mechanics. Or whatever we need to repent of (or avoid believing) dumb ideas without substance and valid evidence.

The light and synergy is growing exponential in Anon's/Noah's heart from all the words in his heart already. God does not give knowledge of good and evil from the Cosmic War, Where we came from, Why we are here on earth, And where we are going in the afterlife to empty minds who do not reason with the valid evidences God gives us.


So now you admit God does not give knowledge of good and evil from the Cosmic War,

You discovered after 43 years of trying to make sense of the bible all your biblical ideas came from your last 4 years of masturbatimg.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 11:55:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Matthew 16 is about who the people think Jesus is and what the disciples thought Jesus was.

Correct

Nothing about the Trinity or reincarnation or Adam or ET disclosures of money or whores.

All truth is pieces of one grand cause and effect puzzle of truth. One must have the foundation of identity of self to build the intellectual house that will not fall. Matt 16 originally had the pieces, But the Catholic Corrupters removed the word "Adam" after they confiscated all manuscripts claiming it was God's will and created the NT and its narratives by the hand of God. It was God's will using black grace power. It took more than a century and a half later to remove reincarnation in 556AD by edict. God needed to prolong the end of the Cosmic War to our century over the next 50 years so humans could catch up to the ET technology. The rapid increase of technology did not "evolve" naturally. No. It was managed very carefully by God. We are all parts of One Infinite Creator as the ETs teach.

No free speech in 556AD like the 1st century. In the 1st century, They excommunicating people for sins of death in Torah after repenting to not be a thief and getting a job for life. By excommunication, They lost their job working in covenant with God in the community. In 556A, The Catholic Corruptors excommunicated "ideas" instead. Therefore, In the 1st century, You lost your job. In 556AD, You lost your mind and/or your life.

Today, In the secret societies, The economic is patterned after Christ's first century order. If one covenants to serve the goal of the New World Order, The person has a job for life. It took 450 years to remove the true identity of Christ, And God succeeded with His-Her beloved goat prophets. He is God. Duh! He loves His goats. They are His-Her favorites. They will become the Gods and Goddesses in eternity to know good and evil.

Yahweh repeats himself over and over for the new people that are part of the 70, 000+ that have joined DDO after Yahweh began posting in DDO 15 months ago to glorify Himself with all the new paradigms and first-hand miracles happening to those who believe. Anon/Noah knows nothing about the miracles. It is not his business. He is not Pat Robertson getting rich off his phony revelations of healing people he cannot see. Brother! Faith is created without valid evidence. What is the fruit? Money and power going to Pat Robertson.

Intellectual cleansing is first priority. Such as this post.


You have no evidence the Catholic Corrupters corrupted the NT. The manuscripts available to the biblical scholars may not be the originals which were destroyed with time. But they date back to within 150-300 years of the originals.
"We have more than 5, 500 copies of New Testament manuscripts written in the Greek language and 15, 000 manuscripts written in languages such as Latin, Coptic, And Syriac. Fifty of the Greek manuscripts can be dated to within 250 years of the original copies. The first complete copy of the New Testament, Called Codex Sinaiticus (because it was discovered in a monastery at the foot of Mount Sinai), Can be dated to within three hundred years of the original documents.

Compare this to Homer"s Iliad, Which was written in the eight century B. C. While a few fragments can be dated to within five hundred years of Homer, The oldest complete copy of the Iliad was written in the tenth century, Or 1, 800 years later! Biblical scholar F. F. Bruce puts it bluntly: "There is no body of ancient literature in the world which enjoys such a wealth of good textual attestation as the New Testament" (The Books and the Parchments, 78). "

You don't provide a source for your corrections so your accusations are baseless and your substitutions are bizarre and absurd.

And when you do reveal where your biblical ideas come from it is equally delusional.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

That is the public narrative. All the documents are under lock and key, And the Luciferian scholars will create whatever narrative they want, Like Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump do to prepare the world for ET disclosure. (ET believers: they are revealing themselves in God's timing. Relax your expectations. Be patient. Trumps working. He knows America needs to be strong to make disclosure possible. The world needs a president for 3 terms to make it work efficiently. God knows what He-She is doing with the ETs)

Yahweh is not trying to change or challenge the public narratives. Whatever the top leaders want, Anon/Noah supports. In the meantime, Yahweh wants to teach individuals in DDO to manage their lives on the sea of glass and be happier than they have ever been growing every day in the knowledge of God vs the paradigms of man. Yahweh is teaching them to mind their own business and not be unapproved whistle blowers. Isn't that what the top leaders want? To remove all unapproved whistle blowers by freewill belief and not murder like God did to Anon/Noah in the 16th century? Won't that make the goat-prophets' job easier to trust an adult God and Infinite Creator to fix the financial debt "liability lie" to build the New Jerusalem of the heart for our Metaphysical Most High God with no frequency and build the New World Order for our Father in the third heaven who lives in an immortal body with frequency?

What you call nonsense with no evidence is the natural consequence of the secret societies controlling all the evidence and compartmentalizing the knowledge so only a very few see the "system view" of the truth verses the controlled narratives fed to the outsider public and the insiders at the middle and bottom.

Yahweh has the message to everyone on DDO to chill out about the top narratives. God is controlling the planet by predestination. Don't get killed by God by snooping into someone else's business to steal something that does not belong to you or to judge God cannot manage the world and blow the truth-whistle "out-of-order" in premature judgment of God. Let God reveal his truth publically in His timing. In the meantime, Enjoy Holy Ghost sex and its many benefits to the heart and soul. Don't worry. Be happy! .
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 12:33:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
So now you admit God does not give knowledge of good and evil from the Cosmic War,

Anon/Noah has been saying the same thing over and over but you kept twisting his words on purpose. No true mercy and no true repentance and renewing the mind = no knowledge of God or of the Cosmic War and its purpose to know good and evil.

You discovered after 43 years of trying to make sense of the bible all your biblical ideas came from your last 4 years of masturbatimg.

Twisting his words again. Anon/Noah never said what you claim. You did not quote him. They are your words not his. The reader can believe your quotes and not your twisted words and deliberate confusions. He said, "Holy Ghost sex".

That said, The knowledge of God increases exponentially, Especially after the truth of atonement, Testament. Mercy, Reincarnation, And predestination are believed spiritually in the heart and not by the carnal brain. To be carnally minded is death. To be spiritually minded is Life and Peace.
:
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Can you see the word wife?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 2:49:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Continued for Harikrish. . .
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Matthew 16:13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is? "
They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets. "

The entire world believed in reincarnation because it's true and an intregral part of the Cosmic War of genetics and the ET philosophy. The ideas where carried around by ET workers at the Tower of Babel and dispersed around the entire world with the different ET races. God confounded the One ET language and scattered the ET workers all over the earth before the earth was divided in the days of Peleg over 75 years. The mountains grew slower than trees. Therefore, Like today, The ETs were very interested in meditation into past lives by regression techniques of the soul. Hindus prophets use their techniques. Everyone on earth believed in reincarnation at the time of Yahushua--both Jews and Gentiles.

"But what about you? " he asked. "Who do you say I am? "

In other words, "Which prophet do you think I am? "

Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, The Son of the living God. "

The Catholic Corruptors of God swapped the word "Adam" for "Christ". Christ is not a person but the created light of the world in Genesis 1:3. The NIV corrupted the translation 1000 time more. In the Bible, The word "Messiah" was a concept invented by man. Christ in Hebrews means anointed by God and not a "messiah man". Anon/Noah is also anointed by God on the sea of glass. Every person on earth can also be anointed by God by passing the 7 tests in Rev chapter 2 and 3 and enter heaven in Rev chapter 4.

Corrected:
What Simon Peter actually answered was, "You are Adam, The Son of the living God. "

Changing only one word from "Adam" to "Christ" in the Bible destroyed the identity of the Son of Man and who we are. Today, Christians will not even search for the lost coin of our identity that Christ told us to do. God was brilliant to change one word by His loyal and sincere goat prophets, Wasn't He? He controlled the entire planet by blindness! He is opening the blind eyes of DDO by Holy Ghost sex.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 2:53:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
So now you admit God does not give knowledge of good and evil from the Cosmic War,

Anon/Noah has been saying the same thing over and over but you kept twisting his words on purpose. No true mercy and no true repentance and renewing the mind = no knowledge of God or of the Cosmic War and its purpose to know good and evil.

That was what you said in your previous post.
Anon said: " Correct. The Holy Ghost sex started only 4 years ago after 44 years of study. The anointing on the sea of glass is based on repentance of being a thief of others and stealing God's glory. The light will reveal truth both inside the Bible and ideas in history such as the Catholic Corruptors or in science such as Quantum Mechanics. Or whatever we need to repent of (or avoid believing) dumb ideas without substance and valid evidence.

The light and synergy is growing exponential in Anon's/Noah's heart from all the words in his heart already. God does not give knowledge of good and evil from the Cosmic War, Where we came from, Why we are here on earth, And where we are going in the afterlife to empty minds who do not reason with the valid evidences God gives us. "

You discovered after 43 years of trying to make sense of the bible all your biblical ideas came from your last 4 years of masturbatimg.

Twisting his words again. Anon/Noah never said what you claim. You did not quote him. They are your words not his. The reader can believe your quotes and not your twisted words and deliberate confusions. He said, "Holy Ghost sex".

That said, The knowledge of God increases exponentially, Especially after the truth of atonement, Testament. Mercy, Reincarnation, And predestination are believed spiritually in the heart and not by the carnal brain. To be carnally minded is death. To be spiritually minded is Life and Peace.
:
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Can you see the word wife?
Yes and it is associated with masturbation.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 2:53:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
God will spread the truth by word of mouth discreetly like He-She did in the 1st century.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 2:57:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
God will spread the truth by word of mouth discreetly like He-She did in the 1st century.

So how do you explain this!

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 4:20:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
God will spread the truth by word of mouth discreetly like He-She did in the 1st century.

So how do you explain this!

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

The new ideas and methods of Holy Ghost sex of spiritual science will spread by word of mouth as the leaders disseminate the ideas to the secret societies by their written communication networks by God's will, And the ETs have their own communication methods of never writing anything down about their ET connections as God manages the information by grace through faith. Eventually, The 2 Ships will disseminate the ideas to the all the world leaders discreetly and privately as God privately directs each leader from the sea of glass for each independent country as part of an "ET World and Galactic Federation" of free countries working as "One Team" as the pubic will see it--until God reveals more to the leaders personally what to do as all the leaders know how to walk in the light of God that has no darkness in it.

Eventually, Every person will walk in the light and obey the 10 Commandments correctly with the true paradigms of evolution, Covering, Reincarnation, Predestination, Mercy, Grace, Love, Sex, Etc. Justice will only be needed for kids for parents to teach their children to obey house rules. Without fear of being fired and not working a zillion hours a week to survive, The parent walking in the light will teach their children to love God with all of the hearts (ideas), Souls (emotions), And strength (will). Then the children will walk in the light and grow up not fear sex or control or power. No. They will correctly fear offending God's good Character as "I Am". Everyone is free. It will be VERY methodical and steady over the next 50 years. God is never in a hurry.

Nothing has changed. The secret societies behind the curtain of OZ and ETs have used secret ways of communication methods for literally thousands of years to keep the public clueless. Anon/Noah has been given no details except what is revealed by Yahweh on DDO. He was not born into the secret societies so he lacks the details other than what is public by their own white papers and "controlled opposition" as approved whistle blowers such as Alex Jones. God cannot work with an empty head.

Get it yet? This is not a new religion but something totally new from God since the 1st century. Yahushua did not set up a new religion. How can anyone walk on their own "free path" of predestination if every person is trying to agree with each other in moonlight darkness of the dragon and 2-beast system with lost identities? They cannot. Impossible!
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343574/

We are all parts of One Infinite Creator.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 5:54:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
We are going around in circles.
at
No we are not.

Two people that keep saying the same things to each other and disagree is defined as going around in circles.

You might be going around in circles. But that is problem with someone who has to keep changing their theology all the time because they get it on the fly.

Growing up is not going around in circles, Christians feel most comfortable in traditions and ideas that do not change. It does not matter if it is true or false. What matters is the ideas do not change.

Youth can manage new ideas. Adults can't. One needs to become like little children to deal with changes to the mind by the light of God in Holy Ghost sex. If one is not a liitle child, One will not like the sea of glass. Why do you think John called the assemblies, "Little children. " Children grow spiritually. Adults don't. Why? Little children know they have no power. Therefore, They are poor in spirit;

Matthew 5:3
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Therefore, Your argument that ideas we believe are true because they do not change is invalidated by all the scriptures below:

Matthew 19:14
But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, And do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven. "

Luke 18:16
But Jesus called them to Him and said, "Let the little children come to Me, And do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God.

John 13:33
Little children, I shall be with you a little while longer. You will seek Me; and as I said to the Jews, "Where I am going, You cannot come, " so now I say to you.

1 John 2:1
Little children, These things I write to you, So that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, We have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

1 John 2:12
I write to you, little children, Because your sins are forgiven you for His name"s sake.

1 John 2:13
I write to you, little children, Because you have known the Father.

1 John 2:18
Little children, It is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist [anti-light] is coming, Even now many antichrists [anti-Lights Luciferian moles] have come, By which we know that it is the last hour [before the rewards of light from the God removes the moonlight counterfeit Biblical ideas of weeds].

1 John 2:28
And now, little children, Abide in Him, That when He appears, We may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming [translation or resurrection].

1 John 3:7
Little children, Let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, Just as He is righteous [walking in the light].

1 John 3:18
Little children, Let us not love in word or in tongue, But in deed and in truth [correct ideas and not twisted words of moonlight religions].

1 John 4:4
You are of God, little children, And have overcome them, Because He who is in you [the light] is greater than he who is in the world [dragon of darkness].

1 John 5:21
Little children, Keep yourselves from idols [religious graven images of the flesh. God is metapsical]. Amen.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 9:50:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Two people that keep saying the same things to each other and disagree is defined as going around in circles.

But that is the point. You keep changing your view. You keep going around in circles.

Growing up is not going around in circles, Christians feel most comfortable in traditions and ideas that do not change. It does not matter if it is true or false. What matters is the ideas do not change.

I agree that growing up requires adaption and maturation. I also think many Christians do hold onto traditions and ideas. Of course I don't have a problem with that at all. I disagree with you that Christians don't care about the truth or not. In fact I have never met a Christian who did not value truth. I also don't agree with you that all ideas need to change. I don't have a problem with change. But I will not change for the sake of change.

In your case - you don't change because you are growing up. You change because you flit from one idea to the next and don't have a measuring stick. You are like the man in James who forgets what he looks like - when he does not see his mirror. Your mind changes so much that it difficult to know what you think.

Therefore, Your argument that ideas we believe are true because they do not change is invalidated by all the scriptures below:

Strawman argument. I never said that ideas are true or false depending upon whether they change or not. I said - you change your ideas all of the time. That is quite different altogether.

God never changes. He cannot change. But humans do change. They do learn. I have never had a problem with this. So don't act the goat and pretend that I do. It is you who changes not out of a maturing process - but out of a sense that you don't have an anchor and therefore cannot hold onto an idea very long.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 3:54:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
We are going around in circles.
at
No we are not.

Two people that keep saying the same things to each other and disagree is defined as going around in circles.

You might be going around in circles. But that is problem with someone who has to keep changing their theology all the time because they get it on the fly.

Growing up is not going around in circles, Christians feel most comfortable in traditions and ideas that do not change. It does not matter if it is true or false. What matters is the ideas do not change.

Youth can manage new ideas. Adults can't. One needs to become like little children to deal with changes to the mind by the light of God in Holy Ghost sex. If one is not a liitle child, One will not like the sea of glass. Why do you think John called the assemblies, "Little children. " Children grow spiritually. Adults don't. Why? Little children know they have no power. Therefore, They are poor in spirit;

Matthew 5:3
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Therefore, Your argument that ideas we believe are true because they do not change is invalidated by all the scriptures below:

Matthew 19:14
But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, And do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven. "

Luke 18:16
But Jesus called them to Him and said, "Let the little children come to Me, And do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God.

John 13:33
Little children, I shall be with you a little while longer. You will seek Me; and as I said to the Jews, "Where I am going, You cannot come, " so now I say to you.

1 John 2:1
Little children, These things I write to you, So that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, We have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

1 John 2:12
I write to you, little children, Because your sins are forgiven you for His name"s sake.

1 John 2:13
I write to you, little children, Because you have known the Father.

1 John 2:18
Little children, It is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist [anti-light] is coming, Even now many antichrists [anti-Lights Luciferian moles] have come, By which we know that it is the last hour [before the rewards of light from the God removes the moonlight counterfeit Biblical ideas of weeds].

1 John 2:28
And now, little children, Abide in Him, That when He appears, We may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming [translation or resurrection].

1 John 3:7
Little children, Let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, Just as He is righteous [walking in the light].

1 John 3:18
Little children, Let us not love in word or in tongue, But in deed and in truth [correct ideas and not twisted words of moonlight religions].

1 John 4:4
You are of God, little children, And have overcome them, Because He who is in you [the light] is greater than he who is in the world [dragon of darkness].

1 John 5:21
Little children, Keep yourselves from idols [religious graven images of the flesh. God is metapsical]. Amen.


Anon try not to bring little children into your arguments with Pastor Tradesecret.
Pastor Tradesecret is Australian and Australia has one of the highest cases of sexual abuse of little children by Priests.
Encouraged him to masturbate instead so the little children will be spared.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 5:04:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Two people that keep saying the same things to each other and disagree is defined as going around in circles.

But that is the point. You keep changing your view. You keep going around in circles.

What point? We have 4 season that go in a circular pattern each year. Anon is saying we have the same four seasons going in a circle every year in our conversations of disagreement. It's a consistent weather pattern. Then you change that truth to his going around in circles? Huh? What circular pattern is he following?

He then proves from scripture He is fine and is like the early assemblies who were also growing as little children. Children grow and change clothes (ideas in heaven). Adult don't grow. He encouraging everyone to not be discouraged for making mistakes on the difficult path to reach heaven and stay there. Then Anon/Noah is condemned for growing as a little child of God in the Word of God. And falsely accused of going in circles What circle? Huh?

Therefore, You actually pulled your idea out of your imagination just to ague with him BECAUSE HE CLAIMS TO BE THE REINCARNATED NOAH. Therefore, Christians are going around in the same argument over and over. Christians do not believe in reincarnation. Therefore, Anon must be wrong about everything he says, And therefore, He is a false prophet, And you must prove that he is false, Even He discovered the truth in the Bible as plain as the nose one your face.

No. We are going around in circles and Anon/Noah is not. Anon/Noah lives in the first heaven; which God defines in the Bible as time, Times, And half a time. That means in in time, We live in the future, That becomes preset time and past lives. Note the plural "times. " In present time we live half in mortality and half in heaven or eternity.
Therefore, God uses the phrase time, Times, And half a time to mean "future, Past lives, And present".
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 5:36:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradie, The definition of time and the first heaven is a good example of Anon/Noah growing on the sea of glass. Last year he knew "times" meat past. But he didn't tie it to past lives and reincarnation until rather recently. Therefore, What Christians condemn as running is circles is deeper clarification of idea he believes in already.

Same thing with Christ being born of God at baptism. He saw Him receiving special powers from God to endure the cross, And the Luciferians created the idea anciently that taught He became the Son of God at baptism which Anon/Noah used which hid the truth that Adam has always been the Son of God who was born immortal by sex but became mortal to grow into an "Adult God" and pay for sins at the cross to remove the curse of death. He needed the supernatural power from God to do what He did. He called that power of love the Son of God. He added deeper knowledge to the truth to define Him properly at His birth as well. He is not going in circles. He's growing.

The spell of death from God requires payment like all spells operating under the power of God do. Christ died for the Gentiles! Israel's payment for sin is repentance of a sin by sacrifice, Speaking of spiritual crosses, Not physical. The word "ransom for many" is connected directly to the Sermon on the Mount describing the "broad" way of the destruction of the body" and resurrection of "many". Israel needs Christ teaching the truth by example and precept so they can repent and renew their minds in the Word of God. Repentance itself is the payment required for Israel to prevent the "spell" of death from God in Mal 4:6 and be translated into Gods and Goddesses.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.