Jump to topic:

Where Is The Moron Harikrish?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 10:25:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Did you finally get tired spamming yourself?

No one to hear you spew your racist tripe?

You tried again to open an account at debateart. Com and was banned again. Lol. Are you lonely?

It's karma moron. Now you sit in purgatory, A lonely racist moron. Post some more stupidity. I'll check in on you in your cell later.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 3:32:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You tried again to open an account at debateart. Com and was banned again. Lol. Are you lonely?

It's karma moron. Now you sit in purgatory, A lonely racist moron. Post some more stupidity. I'll check in on you in your cell later.

What a moron.

I heard all the black shitholes moved to Debateart. Com and the Starbuck's coffee drinkers stayed behind on DDO.
I was told Debateart does not need pictures of black shitholes because it's full of live black shitholes. I am still holding my noise from my last visit there. Lol!
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2018 9:17:37 PM
The only sick ones are those that troll multiple sites because they can't get in enough trolling done on their favorite sites.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2018 3:31:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:

What a moron.

Religion in Ghana, Africa.

Various Christian denominations are represented in Ghana, Including Evangelical Presbyterian and Catholicism. [6] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), In addition to chapels, Has a temple in Accra, One of only three LDS temples on the African continent.

The unifying organization of Christians in the country is the Ghana Christian Council, Founded in 1929. Representing the Methodist, Anglican, Mennonite, Presbyterian, Evangelical Presbyterian, African Methodist Episcopal Zionist, Christian Methodist, Evangelical Lutheran, And Baptist churches, And the Society of Friends, The council serves as the link with the World Council of Churches and other ecumenical bodies. The Seventh-day Adventist Church, Not a member of Christian Council, Has a strong presence in Ghana. The Church opened the premier private and Christian University in Ghana. [6]

The National Catholic Secretariat, Established in 1960, Also coordinates the different in-country dioceses. These Christian organizations, Concerned primarily with the spiritual affairs of their congregations, Have occasionally acted in circumstances described by the government as political. Such was the case in 1991 when both the Conference of Catholic Bishops and the Ghana Christian Council called on the military government of the Provisional National Defence Council (PNDC) to return the country to constitutional rule. The Roman Catholic newspaper, The Standard, Was often critical of government policies. [6]

A 2015 study estimates some 50, 000 Christians from a Muslim background in the country, Though not all of them are necessarily citizens. [7]
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 6:50:00 AM
What do you know, All DDO's loonies found each other. Lol. Like rats gathering at the highest point of a sinking ship.

"Readers have to deal with both your irrational circular logic and your mental instability. "

Hee, Hee! A mental case who thinks others are mentally unstable. A regular loonies convention.

But what happened loser? Why aren't you spamming anymore? What a moron you are.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 11:08:18 AM
The only sick ones are those that troll multiple sites because they can't get in enough trolling done on their favorite sites.

True. The moron hari has been banned by multiple sites so is stuck here. I guess even his level of stupidity couldn't make sense of spamming a dead board anymore.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 11:12:55 AM
Hey you racists moron,

Your account at DebateArt. Com is open. You can log in if you want.

Want to come bring us your special brand of stupidity again?

They don't know yet that Indians get medical degrees by marriage. Wouldn't you like to tell them?

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 4:19:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:

True. The moron hari has been banned by multiple sites so is stuck here. I guess even his level of stupidity couldn't make sense of spamming a dead board anymore.

I was positioning myself as a Skeptic on religion forums which caused me to be directed to the general area and banned when I objected. But now that I openly announce my biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership and invite all to embrace the abundance of my aura. The experience is that of exaltation.
Being reinstated after serious consideration on Debateart just weakens your argument.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 4:46:19 PM
I was positioning myself as a Skeptic on religion forums which caused me to be directed to the general area and banned when I objected. But now that I openly announce my biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership and invite all to embrace the abundance of my aura. The experience is that of exaltation.
Being reinstated after serious consideration on Debateart just weakens your argument.

Just a few words of advice. The feelings of self-exaltation are real, But they will end in a crash when you are alone. The Golden Rule is stable and consistent to lead you to truth to walk in the light. You can be alone in the light and have peace and joy in the light. Or you can be at a party or with family and friends and feel the same way. It doesn't change.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2018 12:18:08 AM

I was positioning myself as a Skeptic on religion forums which caused me to be directed to the general area and banned when I objected.

Lie. You positioned yourself as a racist moron and got banned because you responded with racist tripe in a thread having nothing to do with Africans. Own up moron.

But now that I openly announce my biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership and invite all to embrace the abundance of my aura. The experience is that of exaltation.

Or the stink of a stuck moron on a dead board. Either or.

What argument would that be? The one that predicted you were too stupid not to get banned? Or the one that says you are so stupid you will get banned again if you slink your way back there?

If you can't post racist nonsense, What will you do? You are mentally unfit for reality. All you know is stupidity. Which is why you now hang out with mental retards like anon and willows.

Please come sign in, I've got new stuff on your shi*thole country and your sh*thole religion. And you can post absurd unrelated racist stupidity about Africa. It'll be like old times.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2018 3:21:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I was positioning myself as a Skeptic on religion forums which caused me to be directed to the general area and banned when I objected.

Lie. You positioned yourself as a racist moron and got banned because you responded with racist tripe in a thread having nothing to do with Africans. Own up moron.

But now that I openly announce my biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership and invite all to embrace the abundance of my aura. The experience is that of exaltation.

Or the stink of a stuck moron on a dead board. Either or.

What argument would that be? The one that predicted you were too stupid not to get banned? Or the one that says you are so stupid you will get banned again if you slink your way back there?

If you can't post racist nonsense, What will you do? You are mentally unfit for reality. All you know is stupidity. Which is why you now hang out with mental retards like anon and willows.

Please come sign in, I've got new stuff on your shi*thole country and your sh*thole religion. And you can post absurd unrelated racist stupidity about Africa. It'll be like old times.

Lol. What a moron.

So you are missing those breaking news about African shitholes and forced to return to DDO to get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
Are you bringing your black shithole friends with you?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 5:33:22 AM
I brought your fellow moron troll bully.

So now every one of DDO's moron trolls, Hari, Bully, Willows, And now goldtop has been banned. What a coincidence huh?

I guess stupidity always sinks to the bottom.

Lol, I wonder if you'll be here 5 years from now still stupidly ranting about blacks? That'll be funny.

Well, Your other three morons are probably here. Contact them and you can have a moron troll reunion. Willows imagines that people read his posts, Bully imagines people are afraid of him, Goldtop imagines he is atheism's white knight, And you imagine you have a clinic.

All the loonies together in one thread. Fun huh?

What a moron. Oh, Wait, Sorry, . . . .

What morons.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 4:15:58 PM
What moron?

Have you run out of pics of fat black women?

How is karma treating you brahmin? Lol. Like the loser that you are? Shunned, Banned, And lonely? You could always marry a doctor and thereby become a doctor. Then you could have a clinic in real life. . . . . Oh wait.

Lol.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2018 4:22:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:
I brought your fellow moron troll bully.

So now every one of DDO's moron trolls, Hari, Bully, Willows, And now goldtop has been banned. What a coincidence huh?

I guess stupidity always sinks to the bottom.

Lol, I wonder if you'll be here 5 years from now still stupidly ranting about blacks? That'll be funny.

Well, Your other three morons are probably here. Contact them and you can have a moron troll reunion. Willows imagines that people read his posts, Bully imagines people are afraid of him, Goldtop imagines he is atheism's white knight, And you imagine you have a clinic.

All the loonies together in one thread. Fun huh?

What a moron. Oh, Wait, Sorry, . . . .

What morons.

My membership on Debateart was reinstated. They have a dire need to control the black shitholes flocking to their site seeking for the White Christian God that turned them into slaves. The black shitholes feel abandoned by their white Christian masters. There is no one left to beat the devil out of black shitholes and shooting them only sends them directly to hell. We hear your pleas for help. But at the same time discourage you from returning to DDO. We like our Starbuck's.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 2:15:04 PM
>My membership on Debateart was reinstated.

Then why aren't you back moron? Why are you doing the zombie here?

>They have a dire need to control the black shitholes flocking to their site seeking for the White Christian God that turned them into slaves.

And yet they banned you. . . . . Twice! Weird.

>The black shitholes feel abandoned by their white Christian masters.

I forgot how talking to you was like talking to a racist tomato plant. Lol. D'uh.

>There is no one left to beat the devil out of black shitholes and shooting them only sends them directly to hell.

No one left where? You are alone moron. Banned and alone. Mental illness is both sad and funny.

>We hear your pleas for help.

We who? All the Indian people who became doctors through marriage? Or all your imaginary homo friends playing with your feet?

>But at the same time discourage you from returning to DDO. We like our Starbuck's.

Or stuckbucks, In your case.

Lol. What a moron
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2018 4:20:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:
>My membership on Debateart was reinstated.

We like our Starbuck's at DDO free of black shitholes.

>They have a dire need to control the black shitholes flocking to their site seeking for the White Christian God that turned them into slaves.

They did not ban me twice. You are the typical negroid lying shithole.

>The black shitholes feel abandoned by their white Christian masters.

I forgot how talking to you was like talking to a racist tomato plant. Lol. D'uh.

Black were happier then when they were slaves. Now they are just back shitholes.

>There is no one left to beat the devil out of black shitholes and shooting them only sends them directly to hell.

No one left where? You are alone moron. Banned and alone. Mental illness is both sad and funny.

This is why you came to DDO to get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

>We hear your pleas for help.

We need help to clear the smell of the stench you leave behind with each visit to DDO.

We who? All the Indian people who became doctors through marriage? Or all your imaginary homo friends playing with your feet?

You are upset the Africans shipped to India as slaves were ignored by Indians because of their bad Karma. Their numbers have greatly diminished. They are called Siddi
"Descendants of Bantu people of East Africa, Siddi ancestors were largely brought to India as slaves by Arabs as early as the 7th Century, Followed by the Portuguese and the British later on. Others. . . "

>But at the same time discourage you from returning to DDO. We like our Starbuck's.

Or stuckbucks, In your case.

The racial sensitivity training conducted by Starbuck's revealed blacks like to gather around public toilets a cultural tradition still followed in Africa which is defecating outdoors in large numbers.

Lol. What a moron

It has been genetically proven Black's have lower IQ than non Black's. Black's laugh it off with the typical: lol! We are morons. Whites took it a bit further and turned them into cotton picking slaves.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 5:34:32 PM
My membership on Debateart was reinstated.

What about brown Indian shitholes? Does the stuckbucks at DDO like them?
You have no one to post to, Yet here you sit, Like a racist moron.

They have a dire need to control the black shitholes flocking to their site seeking for the White Christian God that turned them into slaves.

OK. No surprise that you don't want to talk about your problem. Off topic posting got you banned at DI and DA. Ouch.

Your moron name is on the leaderboard twice moron. You tried to make another account and were promptly banned again. You can't respond to posts intelligently, You only talk about blacks and repeat posts. No site wants a loon.

The black shitholes feel abandoned by their white Christian masters.

The only one abandoned is you moron. Sitting in the dark babbling about imaginary clinics and fat African women. Lol.

There is no one left to beat the devil out of black shitholes and shooting them only sends them directly to hell.

Ah, Yes, An angry racist tomato plant. No one left where? You are alone moron. Banned and alone. Mental illness is both sad and funny.

This is why you came to DDO to get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. We hear your pleas for help.

Do you hear your echo too moron?

We need help to clear the smell of the stench you leave behind with each visit to DDO.

Stench should remind you of India. The stinkest place on Earth. You live in an Indian slum brown boy, You shouldn't talk about stench.

And we who? All the Indian people who became doctors through marriage? Or all your imaginary homo friends playing with your feet?

You are upset the Africans shipped to India as slaves were ignored by Indians because of their bad Karma.

If I'm upset, Why are you the one cursing Africans? There aren't any here, And they aren't the subject. Perhaps someone else is upset?

But at the same time discourage you from returning to DDO. We like our Starbuck's.

Or stuckbucks, In your case. Lol.

The racial sensitivity training conducted by Starbuck's revealed blacks like to gather around public toilets a cultural tradition still followed in Africa which is defecating outdoors in large numbers.

450 million outside defecators daily. India. Can the class say stench? I thought it could.

pIt has been genetically proven Black's have lower IQ than non Black's. Black's laugh it off with the typical: lol! We are morons. Whites took it a bit further and turned them into cotton picking slaves.

It was Muslims who turned Indians into dalit slaves. So what? It wasn't Muslims who made you Indians filthy. That was just your nature. Eew.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 5:45:05 PM
ethang5 wrote:
My membership on Debateart was reinstated.

What about brown Indian shitholes? Does the stuckbucks at DDO like them?
You have no one to post to, Yet here you sit, Like a racist moron.

They have a dire need to control the black shitholes flocking to their site seeking for the White Christian God that turned them into slaves.

OK. No surprise that you don't want to talk about your problem. Off topic posting got you banned at DI and DA. Ouch.

Your moron name is on the leaderboard twice moron. You tried to make another account and were promptly banned again. You can't respond to posts intelligently, You only talk about blacks and repeat posts. No site wants a loon.

The black shitholes feel abandoned by their white Christian masters.

The only one abandoned is you moron. Sitting in the dark babbling about imaginary clinics and fat African women. Lol.

There is no one left to beat the devil out of black shitholes and shooting them only sends them directly to hell.

Ah, Yes, An angry racist tomato plant. No one left where? You are alone moron. Banned and alone. Mental illness is both sad and funny.

This is why you came to DDO to get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. We hear your pleas for help.

Do you hear your echo too moron?

Stench should remind you of India. The stinkest place on Earth. You live in an Indian slum brown boy, You shouldn't talk about stench.

And we who? All the Indian people who became doctors through marriage? Or all your imaginary homo friends playing with your feet?

You are upset the Africans shipped to India as slaves were ignored by Indians because of their bad Karma.

If I'm upset, Why are you the one cursing Africans? There aren't any here, And they aren't the subject. Perhaps someone else is upset?

But at the same time discourage you from returning to DDO. We like our Starbuck's.

Or stuckbucks, In your case. Lol.

450 million outside defecators daily. India. Can the class say stench? I thought it could.

It has been genetically proven Black's have lower IQ than non Black's. Black's laugh it off with the typical: lol! We are morons. Whites took it a bit further and turned them into cotton picking slaves.

It was Muslims who turned Indians into dalit slaves. So what? It wasn't Muslims who made you Indians filthy. That was just your nature. Eew.

What a moron.
The Arabs brought African slaves to India. They were descended from the Bantu peoples of the East African region. Indians called them Siddi which Trump translated as shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 5:53:49 PM
Still the racist tomato plant.

Vacuous and empty.

Keep lurking moron. I have to go out to the world. I'll drop by later to see if you're still squatting under your bridge.

What a moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 5:53:51 PM

Vacuous and empty.

Keep lurking moron. I have to go out to the world. I'll drop by later to see if you're still squatting under your bridge.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 7:56:42 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Vacuous and empty.

What a moron.

There are nine basic innovations African peoples never developed on their own.

(1) No Afroethnic society ever created a written language. [2]

Some say, "there is no African history. " [3] The saying is correct because no African people group ever developed writing. They could not record the events they experienced.

The history of sub-Saharan Africa began only when European explorers began documenting their encounters with African natives. Today, African governments use written language systems created for them by Euroethnics who needed a way to rule them in the aftermath of colonial conquest.

(2) No Afroethnic society ever created a non-animistic religion.

The "religion" of Africa is animism. Animism, However, Is not a religion in the traditional understanding of the word. Africans have simply never escaped the human toddler"s assumption that all things are like themselves. For example, Africans believe mud, Rocks, And clouds all have spirits.

All human toddlers are animistic, [4] African "religion, " then, Is simply a way of saying the Afroethnic mind never metaphysically matured out of the toddler state.

(3) No Afroethnic society ever developed a form of government besides primitive chiefdoms and big man arrangements. [5]

There are no great sub-Saharan African dynasties or complex rights based political systems because power in Africa was always based on brute force and strong men.

Some modern historians talk about African "empires, " but these were backward states mostly unworthy of sharing the same definition as the likes of the Roman or British Empires.

(4) No Afroethnic society ever invented the wheel. [6]

It seems astounding, But Africans never invented the wheel. Today, The invention of the wheel is mockingly alluded to in comic strips and illustrations, And the wheel inventor is often portrayed as a cave man or Neanderthal. By our own societies' admission, Africans seem lower than cave dwellers.

(5) No Afroethnic society never domesticated animals. [7]

Despite Africa abounding with cattle and large grazing herbivores, Africans never domesticated animals on their own.

While 3, 000 years ago the Biblical patriarchs were wandering with herds of camels, Sheep, And goats, Africans were chasing water buffalo with stone spears not having the slightest idea they could tame such creatures.

(6) No Afroethnic society ever grew crops. [2]

The people of Africa never invented agriculture. They never learned how to domesticate vegetation for food. Africans only learned of rudimentary agriculture after they encountered Christian and Islamic people.

(7) No Afroethnic society invented any kind of calendar or date system. [2]

They literally lived without the concept of time.

(8) No Afroethnic society ever constructed a two story building. [2]

Before Europeans arrived, No structure built in southern Africa stood above one story. It has furthermore been speculated they never built a non-mud structure (even beavers build mud dwellings). [8]

(9) No Afroethnic organization ever explored outside sub-Saharan Africa, Or created a sea worthy ship. [2]

While some Africans were captured and dragged off by Arabian and European slave traders, There was never any free exploration carried out by sub-Saharans.

While the tiny Norse nations were establishing colonies around the globe in modern day America by the year A. D. 1000, [9] no group of Africans ever made it to Madagascar.

Civilization is defined as: "a form of human culture in which many people live in urban centers, Have mastered the art of smelting metals, And have developed a method of writing. " [10]

By this definition, There has never been any organic Afroethnic civilization. All modern accomplishments in Africa resulted from exposure to Europeans and Mediterraneans.

To this present day, Despite intensive archeological excavations in Africa, No great Afroethnic accomplishments have been discovered.

What kind of culture can an ethnic group really possess without a religion, Writing system, Or technology? Civilization implies people wear something other than animal skins and live in more than dirt huts.

As President Richard Nixon (allegedly) said: "The black race is the only race which has never founded a civilization. "

Without having established a civilization, What kind of history do Afrothnics really have? Answer: a short one.

Africans were happier then when they were slaves. Nothing good ever came out of Africa.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2018 8:21:08 PM

ethang5 wrote:

Vacuous and empty.

What a moron.

Textual analysis of social digital media taken from a post submitted by Ethang5.

1. The frequent repetition of words, Statements, Questions, Or activities is a hallmark of dementia and AD.
2. Sometimes this repetitive behavior is triggered by anxiety, Boredom, Or fear of the environment or to achieve comfort, Security of familiarity.
3. Signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
repeat a word, Phrase, Or a question more often. . . To diagnose OCD, Doctors who know the signs of OCD will ask questions and talk about what's happening. Natural language analysis objectively measures the psychological features of the individual.
4. Low IQ is evident in post and fits Trump's description of Black shitholes.
5. Starbuck's racial training program revealed blacks excuse they don't drink black coffee because they don't want anything black so close to their black faces. But they have no problem pressing their black face on black backsides or black shitholes.

Ethang5 fits the description of Trump's black shithole and his low IQ is evident in his posts which establishes a genetic link to black shitholes. Ethang frequently repeats words which are signs of OCD. He lives in Ghana Africa the centre of the Trans Atlantic slave trade. From African slavery to African shitholes. How he delivered on his ancestors promise.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2018 7:56:27 AM
1. The frequent repetition of words, Statements, Questions, Or activities is a hallmark of dementia and AD.

Lol. Nothing good comes out of hari.

2. Sometimes this repetitive behavior is triggered by anxiety, Boredom, Or fear of the environment or to achieve comfort, Security of familiarity.

You are a brown Indian boy living in a slum. Who can blame you for being anxious and fearing your environment? But your racist repetition is still moronic. Spamming the board with racist poo won't help you.

Ah, You are now talking about your fellow moron willows. Continuous posts to an empty board with no replies is a pretty good "sign" of OCD. Got him banned from Dart.

repeat a word, Phrase, Or a question more often. . .

Yes. How many times has the idiot willows posted a thread asking, "Are theist. . . . . . X? X being anything negative. Or you repeating something about Africa when the subject is, Say, Your foot fetish?

To diagnose OCD, Doctors who know the signs of OCD will ask questions and talk about what's happening.

And you will just keep babbling stupidly about Africa, And the idiot willows will just make another 15 no reply idiot posts. Nothing but medication will help either of you. But the idiot willows won't take his mefs, And the moron hari lives in abject poverty with no meds available for the poor.

So my fun is set to continue until your mental issues cause you to self-destruct in real life. Wheeeeee!

Lol. What a bunch of idiotic morons.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2018 4:34:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol. Nothing good comes out of hari.

You are a brown Indian boy living in a slum. Who can blame you for being anxious and fearing your environment? But your racist repetition is still moronic. Spamming the board with racist poo won't help you.

Ah, You are now talking about your fellow moron willows. Continuous posts to an empty board with no replies is a pretty good "sign" of OCD. Got him banned from Dart.

repeat a word, Phrase, Or a question more often. . .

Yes. How many times has the idiot willows posted a thread asking, "Are theist. . . . . . X? X being anything negative. Or you repeating something about Africa when the subject is, Say, Your foot fetish?

To diagnose OCD, Doctors who know the signs of OCD will ask questions and talk about what's happening.

And you will just keep babbling stupidly about Africa, And the idiot willows will just make another 15 no reply idiot posts. Nothing but medication will help either of you. But the idiot willows won't take his mefs, And the moron hari lives in abject poverty with no meds available for the poor.

So my fun is set to continue until your mental issues cause you to self-destruct in real life. Wheeeeee!

Lol. What a bunch of idiotic morons.

Textual analysis of social digital media taken from a post submitted by Ethang5.

repeat a word, Phrase, Or a question more often. . . To diagnose OCD, Doctors who know the signs of OCD will ask questions and talk about what's happening. Natural language analysis objectively measures the psychological features of the individual.
5. Starbuck's racial training program revealed blacks excuse they don't drink black coffee because they don't want anything black so close to their black faces. But they have no problem pressing their black face on black backsides or black shitholes.

Natural language diagnoses of Ethan's post.

Ethang5 fits the description of Trump's black shithole and his low IQ is evident in his posts which establishes a genetic link to black shitholes. Ethang frequently repeats words which are signs of OCD. He lives in Ghana Africa the centre of the Trans Atlantic slave trade. From African slavery to African shitholes. How he delivered on his ancestors promise.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 1:17:53 PM
Ah, There you are. Still stuck here spamming the same post over and over.

What do demon worshipping, Cow kissing hindus do at Christmas? Molest one of your devidasi in a temple?

Have fun moron!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 2:08:22 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Ah, There you are. Still stuck here spamming the same post over and over.

What do demon worshipping, Cow kissing hindus do at Christmas? Molest one of your devidasi in a temple?

Have fun moron!

Natural language diagnoses of Ethan's post.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2018 4:47:22 AM
When an Indian marries a doctor, They become doctors. - Hindu hari

That is stupid. People become doctors by passing medical school.

Those figures were provided by the Minister of State for Human Resource Development Purandeshwari in 2008. . . .

Lol, Purandeshwari is where all "scholars" go for facts. You must have married a moron.

I am a psychologist trained in IT and a biblical scholar!

And a cow worshipping hindu cultist. Sure you are punjabi hari. Sure you are.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2018 5:09:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

That is stupid. People become doctors by passing medical school.

Those figures were provided by the Minister of State for Human Resource Development Purandeshwari in 2008. . . .

Lol, Purandeshwari is where all "scholars" go for facts. You must have married a moron.

And a cow worshipping hindu cultist. Sure you are punjabi hari. Sure you are.

What a moron.

Did you receive your Aid package allocated for Ghana, Africa? You still sound bitter like the typical black Trump shithole.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 6:56:13 PM
ethang5 wrote

That is stupid. People become doctors by passing medical school. Can't address that can you moron?

Lol, Purandeshwari is where all "scholars" go for facts. You must have married a moron. Can't address that can you moron?

And a cow worshipping hindu cultist. Sure you are punjabi hari. Sure you are. Lol.

What a moron.

Did you receive your Aid package allocated for Ghana, Africa?

No moron. Ghana gets no aid. And I'm not Ghanaian, So even if it did, I wouldn't get it.

You still sound bitter like the typical black Trump shithole.

Yet you are the one using bitter language. My president didn't say I was ashamed yo be born American, Your Prime Minister did admit you were ashamed to be born Indian. So you avoid talking about your shithole country India.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 9:08:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote

That is stupid. People become doctors by passing medical school. Can't address that can you moron?

Lol, Purandeshwari is where all "scholars" go for facts. You must have married a moron. Can't address that can you moron?

And a cow worshipping hindu cultist. Sure you are punjabi hari. Sure you are. Lol.

What a moron.

Did you receive your Aid package allocated for Ghana, Africa?

No moron. Ghana gets no aid. And I'm not Ghanaian, So even if it did, I wouldn't get it.

You still sound bitter like the typical black Trump shithole.

Yet you are the one using bitter language. My president didn't say I was ashamed yo be born American, Your Prime Minister did admit you were ashamed to be born Indian. So you avoid talking about your shithole country India.

What a moron.

Trump wants fewer immigrants from "African shithole countries" and more from places like Norway - Vox

Trying to change Black Lives Matter to Black Shitholes Matter is not being received well. It draws too much attention to the fat black backsides behind the black booty craze.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.