ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 6:24:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What's happened moron?

Did your spamming arm break?

The crappy internet in your slum acting up?

Doing overtime at your clerk's job?

Getting tired of spending your time spamming the same thing over and over?

Remember your promise. You said you would stupidly keep spamming as long as I tossed you.

What will you do if you don't spam? You can't hold sensible discussions, You're a moron through and through. Get off your lazy racist butt before a person you called a low IQ, Black African negroid (redundant? ) beats you.

You're already in the DDO shithole poll, You don't want to go down in the DDO racist hall of shame do you?

Indians are Aryans. - Hindu hari

Many Hindus saw themselves as Aryans and backed Nazis. Does that explain their support for Donald Trump? -Hindu hari

The difference between hinduism and nazism is that nazis say it is genetics, And hindus say it is karma. Other than that, Hinduism is indistinguishable from nazism.

(The moron, Being racist and antisemitic, Will love this comparison)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 3:26:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:
What's happened moron?

Did your spamming arm break?

The crappy internet in your slum acting up?

Doing overtime at your clerk's job?

Getting tired of spending your time spamming the same thing over and over?

The nigger Ethang is burning.

Public confessions of sexual depravity by white trash pastor Tradesecret and black nigger Ethang is trending on DDO.
You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.
It reads like a public blackmail threat to Jesus that he owns those illegitimate bastard children because he created them. It's called blackmail because Blacks all blame their illegitimate bastard children on someone else. Black Christians like Ethang blame Jesus as his confession shows.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.

----
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 3:58:46 PM
Lol! And the moron comes back with the same old spam he's posted a hundred times. Has anyone on DDO benn beaten this badly?

Run little slummutt. You can't do anything else. I don't have to spam. I got new stuff for you. Know why? Because I'm not running, Or lying, Or scared, Or stupid. You are.

Comparing India to others is not history. It wasn't different. You were enslaved for 10 centuries, Not 4. Thank God your muslim masters kept a record or you'd be able to lie now like the coward you are.

Muslims conquered and ruled only parts of northern India. The majority of the Hindu population are found in southern India.

Like the cowards they are, Hindus ran.

"By the Islamophobe's logic, Millions of these Indians should have been slaughtered. But by whom?

By muslems (according to Aurangzeb's own chronicles) and by the "life is sacred" cowardly racist hindus themselves.

This is why when India was divided. . . .

So India was divided? We never would have known had I not challenged you to stop bleating about a continent that remains undivided and face your own shameful history.

Further, Under Muslim rule. . . .

Oh, So hindus were ruled? But you continuously bleat about others being ruled. Ashamed of your history.

What is oddly strange is estimates of Muslim killings are not verifiable by Indian sources.

Muslims are Indians you moron.

But what is certain is the Indian population continued to grow during Muslim and British rule.

The whole world's population grew idiot. What is certain is, You were ruled, And treated like animals, For longer than 4 centuries.

The expression: ' You can run but you cannot hide' was etched in the minds of African slaves.

The expression: 'If a country depends on the courage of it's youth, India is doomed', Was etched into the cowardly minds of hindu slaves.

You try to compare because you are ashamed of your history of cowardliness. See how I don't need to compare your shameful history to any other?

The Indians did fight and this is why India is a free country today. In fact it was Ghandi who insisted on a non violent approach. . . . . . Because he was a staunch Hindu.

The same staunch hindu called you cowards. You called the loser who assassinated Gandhi a hero, Remember liar? Hindus were too cowardly to even resist peacefully.

The Hindus did not have to run. . .

Yet the cowards did run. You admitted it. Hari - The majority of the Hindu population ran to southern India.

But they were chased down and slaughtered like the dogs they are.

You got your facts wrong. When the British decided to leave India. . . . They were approached by the Muslim and Indian leaders. . . .

The muslims were Indian idiot.

. . . To divide the country to prevent further clashes between Muslims and Hindus.

What? Clashes? With those "life is sacred" hindus?

. . . Those mass of Hindus by Muslims and the Indian holocaust were fabricated to tarnish the Muslims.

Fabricated by whom? It was documented by Indians.

Now like a good mutt coward you are, You will dodge my points and attack African kids again, As if that will make your hindu shame dissappear.

And that is exactly what he did, The coward.

I have nothing to hide.

Except Indian history. Why else would you keep trying to run to the history of another? Shame.

Life is sacred to Hindus. There is no shame in the minds of Hindus.

Racists are always filled with shame. Shame is a driver of racism. This is why it is the poorest and least educated in a population who are the most racist. And we found a lot of shameful things in your past.

We were a peaceful religiously spiritual people. . . .

Hari - Hindus hate Africans.
Hari - Hindu racists are the closest thing to white racist masters.

Uh huh.

. . . Who were disadvantage by our religiosity against more powerful barbaric enemies.

Translation: We are cowards.

But Hindus remained steadfast and won our freedom and independence. Unlike Afticans. . .

Lol. Shame is a terrible thing.

Go on mutt. Repeat the post. I have fresh ones for you.

Why don't you start a new thread so we can continue our exchanges without disrupting the other threads?

So you can continue with your cowardly, "unlike Africans. . . "? No thread would be disrupted if you weren't a coward.

This was we can keep everything together and there will be continuity in the flow of exchanges.

Have you ever read your posts? It's like talking to a racist tomato plant. I have forced you to address me here only because I'm a troll whisperer. You are a moron who generally ignores what is said and just repeates stupidity.
(This was written 3 years ago, And the moron is still spamming old posts! )

Im not a worthless coward. . . .

Good because Africans. . . . .

Lol. The prosecution rests.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 4:23:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Lol! And the moron comes back with the same old spam he's posted a hundred times. Has anyone on DDO benn beaten this badly?

How do you spam a low IQ nigger? Niggers are overwhelmed by everything black including their illegitimate bastard children. Read your confession nigger.
The black low IQ nigger Ethang is burning.

Public confessions of sexual depravity by white trash pastor Tradesecret and black nigger Ethang is trending on DDO.
You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 5:23:28 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethfor5 wrote:

Run little slummutt. You can't do anything else. I don't have to spam. I got new stuff for you. Know why? Because I'm not running, Or lying, Or scared, Or stupid. You are.

How do you spam a low IQ nigger?

You send over several thousand repeat spam posts to his Indian DDO account.

Lol. You are so lame it's funny.

Hey moron, If you're a biblical scholar, Why are you running away from your own biblical comment? Afraid we'll find out you're a fake? Don't worry, We already know you're a fake.

I've beaten you, And now I get to toy with you, Because you're too stupid to know when to shut up. So tell us idiot. Who is this other virgin birth?

See what happens when you're uneducated and try to pretend to be schooled? Now you have to run and hide behind spam. A simple question any true scholar would be able to address, You have to run. You have to hide. From an elementary question.

Look at you, Making up silly stories, Spamming old debunked spam, Running and hiding like a scared rat. The great bible scholar.

Caught in multiple lies and contradictions, You can't address them so you hide. And I get to hold you to the light so everyone can see your fakery.

Lol. You are a great moron. I could toss you for forever.

I am certainly more advanced in the cycle of rebirths as karma dictates. I am on my second enlightenment my first being my previous reincarnation also as karma dictated. - Hindu hari

Niggar, Niggar niggar! - Hindu hari

His second "enlightenment". Lol

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2019 8:04:51 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethfor5 wrote:

Nigger, If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country Ghana Africa.
How do you spam a low IQ nigger? Niggers are overwhelmed by everything black including their illegitimate bastard children. Read your confession nigger.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang said:

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 8:10:05 AM
Had to get back to your clerk job selling women's panties huh?

Is your job a night job moron liar? Lol.

don't fret. The lies and contradictions you're running from are right here waiting for you to grow a spine.

You have posted your "citation", And we see that you are in fact a pathetic liar. I know, Being as stupid as you are, You will simply pretend the points in this post showing you to be a liar don't exist and continue to lie like a child molester caught on tape.

Lol. Phony third world moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2019 3:45:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Had to get back to your clerk job selling women's panties huh?

Is your job a night job moron liar? Lol.

don't fret. The lies and contradictions you're running from are right here waiting for you to grow a spine.

Lol. Phony third world moron.
Your link says you are just a poor African slave, Remember? That makes you both a poor African and a slave. Now we have your confession your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with rape and incest.
So rape and incest are customary and legal in Ghana where you live. Busted, Nigger! ? ,

Nigger, If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 6:34:01 AM
Being reinstated after serious consideration on Debateart just weakens your argument.

How about being permanently banned? What does that do for my argument?

Don't answer. Spam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 3:59:22 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Being reinstated after serious consideration on Debateart just weakens your argument.

How about being permanently banned? What does that do for my argument?

Don't answer. Spam.

All the blacks ran to DART. They sure don't want Harikrish to give them a black history lesson and shake them out of their deluded denial like he did to you nigger Ethang5. Try imagining every black confessing his black negroid existence on DART. Lol!
The niggers are terrified of Harikrish because they find him Mr. Very White!

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.