Total Posts:130|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 10:43:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is just a few pages of Willows zero reply posts. Under 3 reply posts are not included. The posts he replied himself are not included. Is OCD not torture?

Topic

Time Without Reply - 19 Hours
Why Hate Gays
Periods of Religion

Time Without Reply - 24 Hours
Who Kills More
New Year Wishes
Willows Concedes
Existence of God Is Possible

Time Without Reply - 2 Weeks
Are Preachers Ethical
How Smart Are Theists
What Are The Real Morals?
Religious Shopping
Which Is Worse?
Do Theist Get It? (lol)
The Reality Of God

Time Without Reply - 3 Weeks
Christmas Cheer For Theists
The Truth About Truth
How Loving Is God?
The Authentic Bible
Thinking Of Religion?
Losing One's Religion
Christian Talk
More Christian Talk
Are Catholics Hypocrites?
Are Christians Perverted?

Time Without Reply - 4 Weeks
How To Dodge The Euthanasia Dilemma
The Real Truth About Religion
Time To Move On (lol)
Visualizing Religion
Who Are The Real Bigots?
Is The Bible Real?
Religious Wars
Love Thy Enemies
Is Creationism A Lost Cause
The After Life
Interpreting The Bible
Challenge to Creationists
The Similarities
Advice For Prospective Religious Followers
Pick Of The Week
And The Answer Is. . . . . . .
American Intelligence
Are Jehovah's Witnesses Truthful?

Time Without Reply - 8 Weeks

Did You Know
Born Again Christians
Religious Instruction In Schools
Just Wondering
The Wham Bam Technique
The Zeitgeist Of Morals
The Greater Evil
Evidence Must Prevail
What Is Round

Time Without Reply - 16 Weeks

Reasons To Believe Debunked
Fake News
Do Christians Have A Choice? (lol)
Pornography And Religion
Community Rehab Centres
Do Preachers Drink Alone?
Is Islam Spreading?
Gay Wedding Cake
The Difference Between Atheists And Theists

Time Without Reply - 20 Weeks
How Did Life Begin?
Atheism. . . . . .

Time Without Reply - 24 Weeks
The Bible Is Real

Time Without Reply - 104 Weeks (2 years)

What A Wright Ignoramus

There are dozens more zero reply posts. All by an atheist so completely consumed by religion that it has become a mental illness for him. Looking over his stats, You can tell when he takes his meds, Cause the compulsion to post abates, And when he is off his med, Cause he floods the board with spam posts.

He has multiple posts with no reply for more than a year and he's still compulsively posting to no one. Expecting no replies. Drowning in his compulsion. He knows he's being an idiot, But can't stop. OCD is torture.

He and moron hari have a lot in common.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 11:22:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
This is just a few pages of Willows zero reply posts. Under 3 reply posts are not included. The posts he replied himself are not included. Is OCD not torture?

Topic

Time Without Reply - 19 Hours
Why Hate Gays
Periods of Religion

Time Without Reply - 24 Hours
Who Kills More
New Year Wishes
Willows Concedes
Existence of God Is Possible

Time Without Reply - 2 Weeks
Are Preachers Ethical
How Smart Are Theists
What Are The Real Morals?
Religious Shopping
Which Is Worse?
Do Theist Get It? (lol)
The Reality Of God

Time Without Reply - 3 Weeks
Christmas Cheer For Theists
The Truth About Truth
How Loving Is God?
The Authentic Bible
Thinking Of Religion?
Losing One's Religion
Christian Talk
More Christian Talk
Are Catholics Hypocrites?
Are Christians Perverted?

Time Without Reply - 4 Weeks
How To Dodge The Euthanasia Dilemma
The Real Truth About Religion
Time To Move On (lol)
Visualizing Religion
Who Are The Real Bigots?
Is The Bible Real?
Religious Wars
Love Thy Enemies
Is Creationism A Lost Cause
The After Life
Interpreting The Bible
Challenge to Creationists
The Similarities
Advice For Prospective Religious Followers
Pick Of The Week
And The Answer Is. . . . . . .
American Intelligence
Are Jehovah's Witnesses Truthful?

Time Without Reply - 8 Weeks

Did You Know
Born Again Christians
Religious Instruction In Schools
Just Wondering
The Wham Bam Technique
The Zeitgeist Of Morals
The Greater Evil
Evidence Must Prevail
What Is Round

Time Without Reply - 16 Weeks

Reasons To Believe Debunked
Fake News
Do Christians Have A Choice? (lol)
Pornography And Religion
Community Rehab Centres
Do Preachers Drink Alone?
Is Islam Spreading?
Gay Wedding Cake
The Difference Between Atheists And Theists

Time Without Reply - 20 Weeks
How Did Life Begin?
Atheism. . . . . .

Time Without Reply - 24 Weeks
The Bible Is Real

Time Without Reply - 104 Weeks (2 years)

What A Wright Ignoramus

There are dozens more zero reply posts. All by an atheist so completely consumed by religion that it has become a mental illness for him. Looking over his stats, You can tell when he takes his meds, Cause the compulsion to post abates, And when he is off his med, Cause he floods the board with spam posts.

He has multiple posts with no reply for more than a year and he's still compulsively posting to no one. Expecting no replies. Drowning in his compulsion. He knows he's being an idiot, But can't stop. OCD is torture.

He and moron hari have a lot in common.
Haven't you got anything better to do than single out someone whose views you disagree with and do a pointless analysis of his posts?

You are only showing who really has OCD.

have you ever considered that perhaps my topics have been properly researched and contain contentious points regarding religion that are worthy of intelligent discussion?

It is very telling that, For want of any valid argument against such strong statements that you can only make ad hominem attacks.

And don't you think that I would expect such responses from people who have completely unfounded nutty spiritual beliefs?

After all, Their complete world of make-believe is at stake and they will resort to any bizarre method to counteract the slightest criticism of their weirdness.

I couldn't give a stuff about who does or does not reply to my posts but I have no doubt that they are read by many.

And many people will also question why others in this forum don't have the guts to reply to such confronting and revealing posts.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 6:44:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Haven't you got anything better to do than single out someone whose views you disagree with. . .

I haven't disagreed with any of your views. I am pointing out you suffer from Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder. Surely you see it don't you? You have even been banned from other sites because of your mental illness.

. . . . And do a pointless analysis of his posts?

No analysis was needed. Your mental illness is apparent. Just like the OCD idiot who washes his hands 30 times a day, Or checks the gas stove 30 times a day. Are you aware that you suffer from OCD? If not, What do you think the meds you take are for?

You are only showing who really has OCD.

Lol. OK. You have more than a hundred zero reply posts, Spam a dead board, And have been banned for spamming on other sites, But it's others who have OCD? OK.

have you ever considered that perhaps my topics have been properly researched and contain contentious points regarding religion that are worthy of intelligent discussion?

I have, But that has nothing to do with your OCD. You cannot be looking for "intelligent discussion" of you post far more than you can discuss. You're just posting like a compulsive idiot. It's obvious you care nothing about discussion, Or even if your spam gets replies. You post because you suffer from OCD regardless of how much you research or how contentious the points are.

It is very telling that, For want of any valid argument against such strong statements that you can only make ad hominem attacks.

Hey moron, NP one can reply your posts if you are making 30 posts a day. Not only are most of your post stupid and require no reply, You don't answer replies because you're so busy compulsively making more posts. Hey do you think your posts so often go with zero replies? You were getting zero replies when everyone was here. You're still getting zero replies. But you post even more now. Dude, You have a mental illness.

And don't you think that I would expect such responses from people who have completely unfounded nutty spiritual beliefs?

Hey moron, You are more obsessed with religion than any theist I have ever met. Did you see your titles? Hundreds of posts, For years, To no one, And all of them about religion. Every one. What sort of atheist are you? Dude, You have a mental illness.

After all, Their complete world of make-believe is at stake and they will resort to any bizarre method to counteract the slightest criticism of their weirdness.

My criticism of you has nothing to do with your position. You would be just as mentally I'll if you were a theist. Your illness is expressed in your behavior, Not your beliefs. There is medication for what ails you, Take them.

I couldn't give a stuff about who does or does not reply to my posts. . . . .

Then you lie when you claim you want intelligent discussion.

. . . . But I have no doubt that they are read by many.

Lol. OK slick. "Many" read your silly posts but few reply. No one else gets anywhere near your zero reply rate, But many read you. Dude, You have a mental illness. It's called OCD. It's nothing to be ashamed about. But it will get worse if not treated. We can see you losing control more and more.

And many people will also question why others in this forum don't have the guts to reply to such confronting and revealing posts.

Hey moron. Replying you is pointless. Your silly posts often have deceptive titles, And you often reply like you're an idiot, If you reply at all. Not a single other poster gets as many zero replies as you, Not even the obviously loony ones. Everyone knows you are mentally ill, So they avoid replying to your posts. What often happens is that either a newbie or a moron like hari replies your post and others post to them, Not you.

But I know you can't stop, Or even slow down. Go ahead, I just find it fascinating that I can speak one onnone to a certified mental wingnut in perfect safety because of the anonymity of the internet.

How will your mental illness respond if it is shown to you? How much will your consciousness contort to avoid seeing that you are ill? Such questions interest me.

As I told you years ago. I like trolls.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 6:20:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Haven't you got anything better to do than single out someone whose views you disagree with. . .

I haven't disagreed with any of your views. I am pointing out you suffer from Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder. Surely you see it don't you? You have even been banned from other sites because of your mental illness.

. . . . And do a pointless analysis of his posts?

No analysis was needed. Your mental illness is apparent. Just like the OCD idiot who washes his hands 30 times a day, Or checks the gas stove 30 times a day. Are you aware that you suffer from OCD? If not, What do you think the meds you take are for?

You are only showing who really has OCD.

Lol. OK. You have more than a hundred zero reply posts, Spam a dead board, And have been banned for spamming on other sites, But it's others who have OCD? OK.

have you ever considered that perhaps my topics have been properly researched and contain contentious points regarding religion that are worthy of intelligent discussion?

I have, But that has nothing to do with your OCD. You cannot be looking for "intelligent discussion" of you post far more than you can discuss. You're just posting like a compulsive idiot. It's obvious you care nothing about discussion, Or even if your spam gets replies. You post because you suffer from OCD regardless of how much you research or how contentious the points are.

It is very telling that, For want of any valid argument against such strong statements that you can only make ad hominem attacks.

Hey moron, NP one can reply your posts if you are making 30 posts a day. Not only are most of your post stupid and require no reply, You don't answer replies because you're so busy compulsively making more posts. Hey do you think your posts so often go with zero replies? You were getting zero replies when everyone was here. You're still getting zero replies. But you post even more now. Dude, You have a mental illness.

And don't you think that I would expect such responses from people who have completely unfounded nutty spiritual beliefs?

Hey moron, You are more obsessed with religion than any theist I have ever met. Did you see your titles? Hundreds of posts, For years, To no one, And all of them about religion. Every one. What sort of atheist are you? Dude, You have a mental illness.

After all, Their complete world of make-believe is at stake and they will resort to any bizarre method to counteract the slightest criticism of their weirdness.

My criticism of you has nothing to do with your position. You would be just as mentally I'll if you were a theist. Your illness is expressed in your behavior, Not your beliefs. There is medication for what ails you, Take them.

I couldn't give a stuff about who does or does not reply to my posts. . . . .

Then you lie when you claim you want intelligent discussion.

. . . . But I have no doubt that they are read by many.

Lol. OK slick. "Many" read your silly posts but few reply. No one else gets anywhere near your zero reply rate, But many read you. Dude, You have a mental illness. It's called OCD. It's nothing to be ashamed about. But it will get worse if not treated. We can see you losing control more and more.

And many people will also question why others in this forum don't have the guts to reply to such confronting and revealing posts.

Hey moron. Replying you is pointless. Your silly posts often have deceptive titles, And you often reply like you're an idiot, If you reply at all. Not a single other poster gets as many zero replies as you, Not even the obviously loony ones. Everyone knows you are mentally ill, So they avoid replying to your posts. What often happens is that either a newbie or a moron like hari replies your post and others post to them, Not you.

But I know you can't stop, Or even slow down. Go ahead, I just find it fascinating that I can speak one onnone to a certified mental wingnut in perfect safety because of the anonymity of the internet.

How will your mental illness respond if it is shown to you? How much will your consciousness contort to avoid seeing that you are ill? Such questions interest me.

As I told you years ago. I like trolls.

Now that you have got all the ad hominem crap off your chest, How about addressing the pertinent issues raised in my posts?

For example, Why would a mother condone her own son taking a slingshot to school to knock some sense into some bigoted religious kids who are brought up to taunt anybody who doesn't fit in with their limited, Primitive ways?

Could it be, As I suspect, That you don't have a valid, Intelligent reply and resort to low-down diversions such as attacking the writer instead of the argument?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 7:56:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
EThang5 is bringing evidence of your behavior to stop responding when you are tired of the discussion. He is challenging your character of hypocrisy (not your ideas) of just starting another discussion instead of addressing the questions you present. I am not criticizing your approach, For the ideas just roll off the board, And it doesn't bother me because freedom is first priority to the Lord. But denying the obvious about your approach is rather lame when EThang5 confronted you with your BEHAVIOFR and NOT your ideas. He took a lot of time to put the evidence together, And yet, You deny the evidence.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 1:55:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
EThang5 is bringing evidence of your behavior to stop responding when you are tired of the discussion. He is challenging your character of hypocrisy (not your ideas) of just starting another discussion instead of addressing the questions you present. I am not criticizing your approach, For the ideas just roll off the board, And it doesn't bother me because freedom is first priority to the Lord. But denying the obvious about your approach is rather lame when EThang5 confronted you with your BEHAVIOFR and NOT your ideas. He took a lot of time to put the evidence together, And yet, You deny the evidence.

He has not responded to the topics and you avoid anything confronting about religion like the plague.
One of the rules of good discussion and debate is to not resort to personal slurs.

Of course, I am not going to respond to something so absurd when it has nothing to do with the discussion.

So, Are we going to respond the best way that we can to pertinent topics that are raised even if we disagree?

I have raised issues and given sound reasoning and evidence for my views.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 6:58:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Simple. Stay on topic. Use reason and evidence. . Learn from each other. Concede to the truth, Not to the person, To the strongest evidence. If an assumption or idea is illogical based on emotion, Admit the idea is mixed with emotion and is real to humans, But drop the feeling in the pursuit of truth.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 7:09:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Illogical ideas or assumptions must go the way of the dinosaur. Freedom must be for everyone. Reason must rule the emotions, But don't kill the good emotions, Just the evil ones. Do not try kill the evil feelings from Satan with will power alone, The feeling will always win in the long run. Any gay person knows will power loses the battle.

The feelings are to be killed by the ideas of Christ, Not will power. Satanists submit to the will of Satan in them to end the conflict of self and Satan, And they succeed because Satan is part of self. But at the same time, They throw out the real purpose of life is to know good and evil to overcome Satan and be resurrected or translated, Not just grow in power. The "more power" goal is a dead end.

The black sheep billionaires are trying to find a purpose in life, But because of the words atonement and testament and false definition of grace and forgiveness and all the Biblical manipulations of what Christ really taught, They cannot find the truth in Christ to find their true identity and be set free of the world.

They can keep all their money. Part of the test is to find the truth and make money power a nonissue by being poor in spirit and entering heaven. The flesh is controlled by the spirit orb by the Son, And not the other way around. In the future, The rich will find great pleasure in setting up the acts 2-6 economic system. But that comes in God's timing with what is going on at the top of the world right now with the 12 Jewish international bankers and the ETs.

If Satan and the flesh takes control, Then the spirit orb gets lost in the world. Submitting to Satan to unleash black grace is very real, Hut it is not as fulfilling as white grace of Christ that teaches the 5 true purposes for living. I've only posted the first two. Satan is void of purpose (Gen 1:1-2). Lots of power without real purpose is the dilemma in a nutshell. VOID!

Christ tells the truth to set the spirit orb free by belief in His ideas. Then the true purposes of life is revealed to know God by spiritual sex. A good woman that loves the Creator and the man and not the money power is very helpful in "knowing" God and Christ is eternal life.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 3:59:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Illogical ideas or assumptions must go the way of the dinosaur. Freedom must be for everyone. Reason must rule the emotions, But don't kill the good emotions, Just the evil ones. Do not try kill the evil feelings from Satan with will power alone, The feeling will always win in the long run. Any gay person knows will power loses the battle.

The feelings are to be killed by the ideas of Christ, Not will power. Satanists submit to the will of Satan in them to end the conflict of self and Satan, And they succeed because Satan is part of self. But at the same time, They throw out the real purpose of life is to know good and evil to overcome Satan and be resurrected or translated, Not just grow in power. The "more power" goal is a dead end.

The black sheep billionaires are trying to find a purpose in life, But because of the words atonement and testament and false definition of grace and forgiveness and all the Biblical manipulations of what Christ really taught, They cannot find the truth in Christ to find their true identity and be set free of the world.

They can keep all their money. Part of the test is to find the truth and make money power a nonissue by being poor in spirit and entering heaven. The flesh is controlled by the spirit orb by the Son, And not the other way around. In the future, The rich will find great pleasure in setting up the acts 2-6 economic system. But that comes in God's timing with what is going on at the top of the world right now with the 12 Jewish international bankers and the ETs.

If Satan and the flesh takes control, Then the spirit orb gets lost in the world. Submitting to Satan to unleash black grace is very real, Hut it is not as fulfilling as white grace of Christ that teaches the 5 true purposes for living. I've only posted the first two. Satan is void of purpose (Gen 1:1-2). Lots of power without real purpose is the dilemma in a nutshell. VOID!

Christ tells the truth to set the spirit orb free by belief in His ideas. Then the true purposes of life is revealed to know God by spiritual sex. A good woman that loves the Creator and the man and not the money power is very helpful in "knowing" God and Christ is eternal life.

This is what we know about your mental illness.

I have been exposing your irrational thoughts which you post. There is little to discuss because you admitted you suffer from mental illness and struggled 43 years to make sense of the bible. It is good you do not discuss these idea of your personal life with others.
But why are you discussing it here when you know a few prophets who could help you. .
You should read my posts on: "The Bible lacks concept of menta illness. "
Turning to the Bible to deal with your mental illness was a mistake because "The Bible lacks concept of mental illness. "

Even Jesus believed mental illness was caused by demon possession and supposedly cast the demons out. (Mark 5:1-20; Luke 8:26-40).

But we know:
"Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions " disorders that affect your mood, Thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, Anxiety disorders, Schizophrenia, Eating disorders and addictive behaviors. Many people have mental health concerns from time to time. "

Treatment for mental illness:
"Psychotherapy paired with medication is the most effective way to promote recovery. Examples include: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Exposure Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Etc. Medication " Medication does not outright cure mental illness. "

The other were treated by Jesus. You only imagined you were treated by Jesus.

You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free. I KNOW who I am in Christ's righteousness. I found myself again.

You said: The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

You says: It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

You said: It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

But you were not really cured because the irrational thoughts and ideas you now claim comes directly from God.

You said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

Nothing in scriptures speak about reincarnation of Isaac and John the Baptist or reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future. So you couldn't have got that from God.
You are a blasphemous lunar and a lunatic.
Leaning
Posts: 2,664
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 4:10:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Eh, Willows, I'd hardly say myself that you have OCD. I'd say you have an interest on DDO primarily of criticizing religion, But it's hardly unusual for people on DDO to focus primarily on a certain few or one subject.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 5:44:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Now that you have got all the ad hominem crap off your chest, How about addressing the pertinent issues raised in my posts?

That would just feed your OCD, You would either not answer, Or reply with stupidity, And be off to make another dozen equally stupid posts. I'd rather address your mental illness.

For example, Why would a mother condone her own son taking a slingshot to school to knock some sense into some bigoted religious kids who are brought up to taunt anybody who doesn't fit in with their limited, Primitive ways?

I'm sure the question will turn up on one of your repeated compulsive posts. Here, I'm only interested in your responses at being confronted with your compulsion.

Could it be, As I suspect, That you don't have a valid, Intelligent reply and resort to low-down diversions such as attacking the writer instead of the argument?

How is listing a few hundred of your no reply posts an attack? Do you not think that an atheist posting hundreds of posts that get no reply, Even for years, With every single post about religion, conclusive of OCD? How would a mentally ill person with OCD differ from you in behavior?

I got hundreds of zero reply posts of yours just from a few pages of the list, And the list is hundreds of pages long. You have to be an idiot if you think anyone believes you're here for "intelligent" discussion.

Just like moron hari, You see yourself as some sort of hero. But unlike that idiot, You are still reachable. Unlike hari, You aren't yet lost in a make believe world of spiritual clinics, 2 degree professionalism and racist bile. You are not crazy, Just compulsive. Ignore it if you want, Only you, (and whoever loves you) will suffer the consequences. (If you don't one day go postal and shoot up a church)

Notice that hari often posts to your threads? But you guys never talk to each other. You know that talking to hari is like talking to a tomato plant, And he knows talking to you is pointless. Neither of you want discourse anyway, You both want attention. Hari's excuse is that he is a poor Indian trapped in poverty in the slums of Culcutta, What is your excuse?

Unlike India, Healthcare is free in your country. Use it.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 9:57:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Leaning wrote:
Eh, Willows, I'd hardly say myself that you have OCD. I'd say you have an interest on DDO primarily of criticizing religion, But it's hardly unusual for people on DDO to focus primarily on a certain few or one subject.

I have my opinions and I do go to lengths to research accurate information to back them up.
And yes, I use satire and I don't beat around the bush when it comes to driving home a point.

I have found from experience that I could use polite, Mild and inference type language but the reactions are still the same.

If a God-believer is confronted with even the slightest hint of opposition to his or her belief (and I do mean the slightest hint) he or she will become very defensive, To say the least. And, In the absence of any valid argument, He or she will resort to ad hominem attacks on the writer or, At best, Skirt around the topic and try to go off on another completely different tangent.

I always maintain that if religious believers listen to reason, There would be no religious believers.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 10:04:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Now that you have got all the ad hominem crap off your chest, How about addressing the pertinent issues raised in my posts?

That would just feed your OCD, You would either not answer, Or reply with stupidity, And be off to make another dozen equally stupid posts. I'd rather address your mental illness.

For example, Why would a mother condone her own son taking a slingshot to school to knock some sense into some bigoted religious kids who are brought up to taunt anybody who doesn't fit in with their limited, Primitive ways?

I'm sure the question will turn up on one of your repeated compulsive posts. Here, I'm only interested in your responses at being confronted with your compulsion.

Could it be, As I suspect, That you don't have a valid, Intelligent reply and resort to low-down diversions such as attacking the writer instead of the argument?

How is listing a few hundred of your no reply posts an attack? Do you not think that an atheist posting hundreds of posts that get no reply, Even for years, With every single post about religion, conclusive of OCD? How would a mentally ill person with OCD differ from you in behavior?

I got hundreds of zero reply posts of yours just from a few pages of the list, And the list is hundreds of pages long. You have to be an idiot if you think anyone believes you're here for "intelligent" discussion.

Just like moron hari, You see yourself as some sort of hero. But unlike that idiot, You are still reachable. Unlike hari, You aren't yet lost in a make believe world of spiritual clinics, 2 degree professionalism and racist bile. You are not crazy, Just compulsive. Ignore it if you want, Only you, (and whoever loves you) will suffer the consequences. (If you don't one day go postal and shoot up a church)

Notice that hari often posts to your threads? But you guys never talk to each other. You know that talking to hari is like talking to a tomato plant, And he knows talking to you is pointless. Neither of you want discourse anyway, You both want attention. Hari's excuse is that he is a poor Indian trapped in poverty in the slums of Culcutta, What is your excuse?

Unlike India, Healthcare is free in your country. Use it.

Well, For your %&*$&% information, I am on different meds now and even get a supervised day-release each month. Although the authorities haven't taken the padding out of my cell, I am off the straight-jacket and wear regular chains when escorted outside.

So, Stuff that in your hookah and smoke it.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 3:17:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Now that you have got all the ad hominem crap off your chest, How about addressing the pertinent issues raised in my posts?

That would just feed your OCD, You would either not answer, Or reply with stupidity, And be off to make another dozen equally stupid posts. I'd rather address your mental illness.

Could it be, As I suspect, That you don't have a valid, Intelligent reply and resort to low-down diversions such as attacking the writer instead of the argument?

How is listing a few hundred of your no reply posts an attack?

No answer. Telling.

Do you not think that an atheist posting hundreds of posts that get no reply, Even for years, With every single post about religion, conclusive of OCD? How would a mentally ill person with OCD differ from you in behavior?

No answer. Interesting.

I got hundreds of zero reply posts of yours just from a few pages of the list, And the list is hundreds of pages long. You have to be an idiot if you think anyone believes you're here for "intelligent" discussion.

Just like moron hari, You see yourself as some sort of hero. But unlike that idiot, You are still reachable. Unlike hari, You aren't yet lost in a make believe world of spiritual clinics, 2 degree professionalism and racist bile. You are not crazy, Just compulsive. Ignore it if you want, Only you, (and whoever loves you) will suffer the consequences. (If you don't one day go postal and shoot up a church)

Notice that hari often posts to your threads? But you guys never talk to each other. You know that talking to hari is like talking to a tomato plant, And he knows talking to you is pointless. Neither of you want discourse anyway, You both want attention. Hari's excuse is that he is a poor Indian trapped in poverty in the slums of Culcutta, What is your excuse?

No response.

Unlike India, Healthcare is free in your country. Use it.

Well, For your %&*$&% information, I am on different meds now and even get a supervised day-release each month.

It obviously hasn't helped you.

Although the authorities haven't taken the padding out of my cell, I am off the straight-jacket and wear regular chains when escorted outside.

No need to be ashamed. Mental illness need not be a stigma. OCD doesn't mean you're completely crazy. You still seem to have some grasp on reality though you are refusing to honestly address your behavior.

So, Stuff that in your hookah and smoke it.

I don't smoke. If you do, You might want to ease up on the recreational substances. Drugs which modify your brain's chemistry can be vary dangerous for people with mental illnesses that are caused by chemical imbalances in the brain.

Your behavior is classic OCD. You will continue to post compulsively, And people will continue to ignore you. And I will continue to toss you for lolz.

All courtesy of OCD.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 4:41:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Now that you have got all the ad hominem crap off your chest, How about addressing the pertinent issues raised in my posts?

That would just feed your OCD, You would either not answer, Or reply with stupidity, And be off to make another dozen equally stupid posts. I'd rather address your mental illness.

Could it be, As I suspect, That you don't have a valid, Intelligent reply and resort to low-down diversions such as attacking the writer instead of the argument?

How is listing a few hundred of your no reply posts an attack?

No answer. Telling.

Do you not think that an atheist posting hundreds of posts that get no reply, Even for years, With every single post about religion, conclusive of OCD? How would a mentally ill person with OCD differ from you in behavior?

No answer. Interesting.

I got hundreds of zero reply posts of yours just from a few pages of the list, And the list is hundreds of pages long. You have to be an idiot if you think anyone believes you're here for "intelligent" discussion.

Just like moron hari, You see yourself as some sort of hero. But unlike that idiot, You are still reachable. Unlike hari, You aren't yet lost in a make believe world of spiritual clinics, 2 degree professionalism and racist bile. You are not crazy, Just compulsive. Ignore it if you want, Only you, (and whoever loves you) will suffer the consequences. (If you don't one day go postal and shoot up a church)

Notice that hari often posts to your threads? But you guys never talk to each other. You know that talking to hari is like talking to a tomato plant, And he knows talking to you is pointless. Neither of you want discourse anyway, You both want attention. Hari's excuse is that he is a poor Indian trapped in poverty in the slums of Culcutta, What is your excuse?

No response.

Unlike India, Healthcare is free in your country. Use it.

Well, For your %&*$&% information, I am on different meds now and even get a supervised day-release each month.

It obviously hasn't helped you.

Although the authorities haven't taken the padding out of my cell, I am off the straight-jacket and wear regular chains when escorted outside.

No need to be ashamed. Mental illness need not be a stigma. OCD doesn't mean you're completely crazy. You still seem to have some grasp on reality though you are refusing to honestly address your behavior.

So, Stuff that in your hookah and smoke it.

I don't smoke. If you do, You might want to ease up on the recreational substances. Drugs which modify your brain's chemistry can be vary dangerous for people with mental illnesses that are caused by chemical imbalances in the brain.

Which is why you come to the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre to get your head slapped for free.
We have full length mirrors at Harikrish's clinic so Black's can see their black negroid face and how the black colour covers the rest of their body like bad Karma.

Your behavior is classic OCD. You will continue to post compulsively, And people will continue to ignore you. And I will continue to toss you for lolz.

All courtesy of OCD.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 8:18:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Harikrish, In the 1920s a guy named Sigmund Freud was promoted by the Satanists to create a mental health philosophy based on the ID, EGO, And SUPEREGO. As usual, The occult defines the soul without the spirit orb in Christ, And as usual, The ideas are void of the purpose of life, Except to increase one power and control--the opposite of being poor in spirit to enter heaven WITHIN US as a SPIRIT-ORB. Dreams are misunderstood at the soul-level and are connected to mortal laws, Not eternity.

Had he read and believed the Bible, He would of started with a true premise. We are created in three parts

and may your whole ***spirit, Soul, And body*** be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ [to translate or resurrect us]. (1 Thes 5:23)

In the ideas of Freud, The spirit orb is never free, But gets trapped in the soul feelings. The subconscious and conscious mind are correct scientific observation by Freud, But it is the spirit-orb and not the soul or body in operations of the mind. The spirit orb cannot be fixed without repentance and faith in Christ. So you, Freud, All Satanists that worship Lucifer and the fallen sons of God will say I am crazy for believing the BIBLE, When I am not. What made me crazy is the false assumptions about the Bible. Talk about lunacy and fraud!

Where did the purpose of Freud lead him? He had no purpose. So he killed himself. So much for the father of the modern health profession that has been inserted into the business and government sectors to control anyone that does not stay in line with those at the top. Those who see the corruption and fraud are put in mental hospitals to shut them up. Those who break down because they believe the crap of the fallen sons of God trick down in society have no purpose in life but slavery to the top and crack up to live in mental hospitals. "Take you meds and shut up! " The drug companies sure love the current broken system of mental health based on Freud's half-true ideas that omit the spirit-orb and 5 purposes of life outlined in the Bible.

I've only shared 2 of the 5 purposes. I don't not want to commit suicide like your hero, Freud, Who was VOID of purpose because Satan has no purpose but to glorify self instead of God, Satanism is a very dumb philosophy to glorify Satan who was created by Yahweh to teach us good and evil. Therefore, Freud killed himself. His mental tricks at the soul level never freed his spirit orb to be happy like he was as a little child in heaven.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 9:22:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, In the 1920s a guy named Sigmund Freud was promoted by the Satanists to create a mental health philosophy based on the ID, EGO, And SUPEREGO. As usual, The occult defines the soul without the spirit orb in Christ, And as usual, The ideas are void of the purpose of life, Except to increase one power and control--the opposite of being poor in spirit to enter heaven WITHIN US as a SPIRIT-ORB. Dreams are misunderstood at the soul-level and are connected to mortal laws, Not eternity.

Had he read and believed the Bible, He would of started with a true premise. We are created in three parts

and may your whole ***spirit, Soul, And body*** be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ [to translate or resurrect us]. (1 Thes 5:23)

In the ideas of Freud, The spirit orb is never free, But gets trapped in the soul feelings. The subconscious and conscious mind are correct scientific observation by Freud, But it is the spirit-orb and not the soul or body in operations of the mind. The spirit orb cannot be fixed without repentance and faith in Christ. So you, Freud, All Satanists that worship Lucifer and the fallen sons of God will say I am crazy for believing the BIBLE, When I am not. What made me crazy is the false assumptions about the Bible. Talk about lunacy and fraud!

Where did the purpose of Freud lead him? He had no purpose. So he killed himself. So much for the father of the modern health profession that has been inserted into the business and government sectors to control anyone that does not stay in line with those at the top. Those who see the corruption and fraud are put in mental hospitals to shut them up. Those who break down because they believe the crap of the fallen sons of God trick down in society have no purpose in life but slavery to the top and crack up to live in mental hospitals. "Take you meds and shut up! " The drug companies sure love the current broken system of mental health based on Freud's half-true ideas that omit the spirit-orb and 5 purposes of life outlined in the Bible.

I've only shared 2 of the 5 purposes. I don't not want to commit suicide like your hero, Freud, Who was VOID of purpose because Satan has no purpose but to glorify self instead of God, Satanism is a very dumb philosophy to glorify Satan who was created by Yahweh to teach us good and evil. Therefore, Freud killed himself. His mental tricks at the soul level never freed his spirit orb to be happy like he was as a little child in heaven.

Sigmund Freud was 80 years old and suffering from mouth cancer which became intolerable. He was too old for surgery and assisted suicide was the only option left. But he remained professional and of sound mind.

You on the other hand actually suffer from mental illness and your incoherent posts reflects your advance condition.

There are over 2 billion Christians and the Bible has been around for over 3000 years. For all its flaws the Bible never claimed to cure mental illness because the bible lacks the concept of mental illness and associates all unexplainable behaviour as demon possession. Even Pastors and Priests recommend prayer as a solution for the mentally ill.

You said you spent 43 years struggling to make sense of the bible. That alone would suggest you had a learning disability and you admitted you suffered from mental illness.

So it is not fair to say: What made me crazy is the false assumptions about the Bible. Talk about lunacy and fraud!

Because you were already mentally ill and being poorly educated turned to the bible to help you deal with your mental illness instead of seeking professional help.

You might be curious why I have devoted so much time on your case. If you had read my earlier posts you would have learnt I am a biblical scholar and a student of the behavioural science. I counsel pastors and help them deal with their theological beliefs and inner conflicts. So dealing with lunacy and fraud is part of my purview and training.

Your condition is less subtle. You are profound stupid and your mental illness handicaps your cognitive abilities. But I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism which makes me uniquely qualified to deal with your occult perversion and bizarre mental aberrations. Reincarnation, Chakras, Nirvana and Karma are preludes to my own spiritual development.

I wish you well. But as this forums Christian Champion I am obligated to correct you for your biblical distortions and misguided interpretations. I cannot give you back the 43 years you wasted trying to make sense of the bible. But I can put your mind to rest by certifying you are mentally ill and profoundly stupid.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 10:12:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Harikrisk, Your obsession about the past is what causes mental illness. My past is over. Why do you keep talking about it? My past is irrelevant to any idea being discussed. Oh I forget. You believe in the atonement and testament ideas that take a person into the past to say, "I am sorry" to God 50 million times. Confession of sin is not saying you are sorry to God. You see the error of thought, You confess the error, And then stop the belief because God shows you the idea in the spirit orb you believed that was illogical and in error. The idea stops by the light of God, And therefore, The dark behavior stops automatically.

The historical perspective of my life has NOTHING to do with anything, And you repeat what I said endless times? Your answers to my reasonable posts are irrational and absurd. Like I said, It is a freedom of speech board to say whatever you want to.

The mental health profession is a joke run by the drug companies and based on Freud's half-true ideas that don't heal anyone but make people addicted to shrinks and meds. Brother! Mental illness is doing the same thing over and over expecting a result that ever happens. No cause and effect. Saying I am sorry to God 50 million times when His white grace does not care about the past is mental illness.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 10:36:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrisk, Your obsession about the past is what causes mental illness. My past is over. Why do you keep talking about it? My past is irrelevant to any idea being discussed. Oh I forget. You believe in the atonement and testament ideas that take a person into the past to say, "I am sorry" to God 50 million times. Confession of sin is not saying you are sorry to God. You see the error of thought, You confess the error, And then stop the belief because God shows you the idea in the spirit orb you believed that was illogical and in error. The idea stops by the light of God, And therefore, The dark behavior stops automatically.

I was replying to your post were you brought up the reason why you went crazy.
You said: All Satanists that worship Lucifer and the fallen sons of God will say I am crazy for believing the BIBLE, When I am not. What made me crazy is the false assumptions about the Bible. Talk about lunacy and fraud!

The historical perspective of my life has NOTHING to do with anything, And you repeat what I said endless times? Your answers to my reasonable posts are irrational and absurd. Like I said, It is a freedom of speech board to say whatever you want to.

You raised the subject of Sigmund Freud's mental condition and his assisted suicide. I drew a comparison for you so you would be aware of your own condition.

Sigmund Freud was 80 years old and suffering from mouth cancer which became intolerable. He was too old for surgery and assisted suicide was the only option left. But he remained professional and of sound mind.

You on the other hand actually suffer from mental illness and your incoherent posts reflects your advance condition.

There are over 2 billion Christians and the Bible has been around for over 3000 years. For all its flaws the Bible never claimed to cure mental illness because the bible lacks the concept of mental illness and associates all unexplainable behaviour as demon possession. Even Pastors and Priests recommend prayer as a solution for the mentally ill.

You said you spent 43 years struggling to make sense of the bible. That alone would suggest you had a learning disability and you admitted you suffered from mental illness.

So it is not fair to say: What made me crazy is the false assumptions about the Bible. Talk about lunacy and fraud!

Because you were already mentally ill and being poorly educated turned to the bible to help you deal with your mental illness instead of seeking professional help.

You might be curious why I have devoted so much time on your case. If you had read my earlier posts you would have learnt I am a biblical scholar and a student of the behavioural science. I counsel pastors and help them deal with their theological beliefs and inner conflicts. So dealing with lunacy and fraud is part of my purview and training.

Your condition is less subtle. You are profoundly stupid and your mental illness handicaps your cognitive abilities. But I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism which makes me uniquely qualified to deal with your occult perversion and bizarre mental aberrations. Reincarnation, Chakras, Nirvana and Karma are preludes to my own spiritual development.

I wish you well. But as this forums Christian Champion I am obligated to correct you for your biblical distortions and misguided interpretations. I cannot give you back the 43 years you wasted trying to make sense of the bible. But I can put your mind to rest by certifying you are mentally ill and profoundly stupid.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

The mental health profession is a joke run by the drug companies and based on Freud's half-true ideas that don't heal anyone but make people addicted to shrinks and meds. Brother! Mental illness is doing the same thing over and over expecting a result that ever happens. No cause and effect. Saying I am sorry to God 50 million times when His white grace does not care about the past is mental illness.

But that is exactly what you did by spending 43 years of your life trying to make sense of the bible. You were driven by doubts, Guilt and your mental illness and turned to the bible for help. But unfortunately you relied on your own understanding and limited cognitive ability.

But your pleas for help has been answered. You are here on DDO and I happen to treat scripturally confused and mentally ill people like you who find themselves lost in translation. I cannot give you back the 43 years you wasted trying to make sense of the bible. But I can put your mind to rest by certifying you are mentally ill and profoundly stupid.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 11:48:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dwelling on the past. So be it. The point about Sigmund Freud is that millions of people that die of old age do not kill themselves because they have a purpose to live. He was a weak man that believed in Satan, So he killed himself. He was a coward to the truth all of his life. All Satanists are cowards and throw in the towel of Christ to not resist the darkness but receive Satan as light that steals glory from Yahweh in morality in the name of Ra (Lucifer).

The light of God is going the wrong direction because of the lying philosophy of the fallen sons of God. They do not know good and evil. Evil is good. Good is evil. Totally blind. Let the blind follow the blind and they will both fall into ditch to admit they are blind. Then the sleeping giant will wake up.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 12:06:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Dwelling on the past. So be it. The point about Sigmund Freud is that millions of people that die of old age do not kill themselves because they have a purpose to live. He was a weak man that believed in Satan, So he killed himself. He was a coward to the truth all of his life. All Satanists are cowards and throw in the towel of Christ to not resist the darkness but receive Satan as light that steals glory from Yahweh in morality in the name of Ra (Lucifer).


Learn to read you ignorant mutt.

"Sigmund Freud was 80 years old and suffering from mouth cancer which became intolerable. He was too old for surgery and assisted suicide was the only option left. But he remained professional and of sound mind. "

The light of God is going the wrong direction because of the lying philosophy of the fallen sons of God. They do not know good and evil. Evil is good. Good is evil. Totally blind. Let the blind follow the blind and they will both fall into ditch to admit they are blind. Then the sleeping giant will wake up.

God was upset with the sons of God for living perverted lives and corrupting the daughters of man. The sons of God were destroyed in the flood. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days"and also afterward"when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, Men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, And that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, And his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, The birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them. " 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 12:46:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am glad you fixed the Hebrew translation. Human being can also be ETs, But the Hebrew says they were already here were not "increasing". The daughters were beautiful by genetics to give the ETs big beautiful eyes, Big perfect boobs, Tight vaginas, And attractive teeth and lips. All genetically engineered with various hair and eye colors.

Ra (Lucifer) appeared to the sons of God in the Garden claiming Yahweh was a liar and said, "Look at what Yahweh did to your parents! What more proof do you need. Your parents no longer have beautiful bodies like you and me. We have to remove this dangerous tree of knowledge idea. "

They argued back, "But, Yahweh already removed the tree from the Garden. "

"Yes. He always does that. You are too young to know the past on other worlds. Come help the ETs figure out the genetics the Father is hiding from us. I am past the time of childbirth and you have never had sex and can create children to help us. The Father will never give you a wife, And He has forgotten you. Plus, You only get one wife. With us, You can have as many as you want, And you get to pick the wives. They are trained to serve you like a king. "

More about the word Nephilim later. . .
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 1:41:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The word Nephilim is plural for Nephi. "im" is plural in Hebrew, But they added the "l" so the work didn't look strange as Nephiim. There is no Biblical word with the double ii grammar.

Nephi is the main character in the Book of Mormon, And the white grace insisted they use a name that was connected to Bible, Or Yahweh would not give them the power to create the Book of Mormon. When the sons of God presented the name Nephi to the Father in the third heaven, Yahweh inside Him agreed. But the sons of God could not see the Father's heart, Of course, For He is a translated man in the third heaven.

Nephi is only associated with black grace in the Bible. Nephi is in Genesis 6 but also in 2 Maccabees of the Apocrypha. More on the occult black oaths in 2 Maccabees later.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 4:53:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I am glad you fixed the Hebrew translation. Human being can also be ETs, But the Hebrew says they were already here were not "increasing". The daughters were beautiful by genetics to give the ETs big beautiful eyes, Big perfect boobs, Tight vaginas, And attractive teeth and lips. All genetically engineered with various hair and eye colors.


You are absolutely clueless. The Nephilim were the children of the sons of God who married the daughters of men which was an abomination to God. God sent a flood to destroy these perverted sons of God and saved only Noah and his immediate family because they were pure.

Ra (Lucifer) appeared to the sons of God in the Garden claiming Yahweh was a liar and said, "Look at what Yahweh did to your parents! What more proof do you need. Your parents no longer have beautiful bodies like you and me. We have to remove this dangerous tree of knowledge idea. "

Satan appeared to Adam and Eve. They were the first humans created by God from the dirt of the earth. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.
The sons of God came later after the daughters of men multiples.
Note: When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3
The sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. The children were Giants and called Nephilim

They argued back, "But, Yahweh already removed the tree from the Garden. "

The bible tells us God banished Adam and Eve from the Garden. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

"Yes. He always does that. You are too young to know the past on other worlds. Come help the ETs figure out the genetics the Father is hiding from us. I am past the time of childbirth and you have never had sex and can create children to help us. The Father will never give you a wife, And He has forgotten you. Plus, You only get one wife. With us, You can have as many as you want, And you get to pick the wives. They are trained to serve you like a king. "

According to the book you cited as your source for Ra and ETs. They retreated from earth 11, 000 ago after they mission on earth failed. You cannot even get the facts right from your own source that you cited.

More about the word Nephilim later. . .

Why bother. You have already been proven wrong.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 4:56:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The word Nephilim is plural for Nephi. "im" is plural in Hebrew, But they added the "l" so the work didn't look strange as Nephiim. There is no Biblical word with the double ii grammar.

Nephi is the main character in the Book of Mormon, And the white grace insisted they use a name that was connected to Bible, Or Yahweh would not give them the power to create the Book of Mormon. When the sons of God presented the name Nephi to the Father in the third heaven, Yahweh inside Him agreed. But the sons of God could not see the Father's heart, Of course, For He is a translated man in the third heaven.

Nephi is only associated with black grace in the Bible. Nephi is in Genesis 6 but also in 2 Maccabees of the Apocrypha. More on the occult black oaths in 2 Maccabees later.

We are talking about Genesis 6 you blasphemous liar and lunatic.

You are absolutely clueless. The Nephilim were the children of the sons of God who married the daughters of men which was an abomination to God. God sent a flood to destroy these perverted sons of God and saved only Noah and his immediate family because they were pure.

Note: When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose.
The sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. The children were Giants and called Nephilim
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 7:48:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You might be curious why I have devoted so much time on your case.

Not really. No one else takes your blatherings seriously.

you had read my earlier posts you would have learnt I am a biblical scholar and a student of the behavioural science.

Or rather a high school dropout pretending to be what he's not on the internet. Your "education" is as fake as your "clinic".

And your Facebook page. Fake.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 4:56:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
You might be curious why I have devoted so much time on your case.

Not really. No one else takes your blatherings seriously.

you had read my earlier posts you would have learnt I am a biblical scholar and a student of the behavioural science.

Or rather a high school dropout pretending to be what he's not on the internet. Your "education" is as fake as your "clinic".

And your Facebook page. Fake.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took be an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 9:53:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't need to post fantasy about you, I've got facts. That is why you can only post the same stupid things over and over.

Trump called you a shithole.
Modi called you a shithole.
Gandhi called you a shithole.
Indians online call India a shithole.

Those are facts. Links on record. All you can do is prattle some racist imaginary nonsense.

Accept the facts moron. You are a shithole from a shithole country with a shithole religion.

Keep spamming, I'll keep burning you.

Moron.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 9:53:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't need to post fantasy about you, I've got facts. That is why you can only post the same stupid things over and over.

Trump called you a shithole.
Modi called you a shithole.
Gandhi called you a shithole.
Indians online call India a shithole.

Those are facts. Links on record. All you can do is prattle some racist imaginary nonsense.

Accept the facts moron. You are a shithole from a shithole country with a shithole religion.

Keep spamming, I'll keep burning you.

Moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 10:09:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
I don't need to post fantasy about you, I've got facts. That is why you can only post the same stupid things over and over.

Trump called you a shithole.
Modi called you a shithole.
Gandhi called you a shithole.
Indians online call India a shithole.

Those are facts. Links on record. All you can do is prattle some racist imaginary nonsense.

Accept the facts moron. You are a shithole from a shithole country with a shithole religion.

Keep spamming, I'll keep burning you.

Moron.

You are a hater Ethang. You are burning with jealousy and envy seeing how successful Indians are after Starbucks and Trump proved the problem with Black's was not coffee.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.