Jump to topic:

Indians Speak on India

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 7:27:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I will be posting here regularly, The comments of Indians on their own country. Straight from the horses mouth so to speak. (Or straight from the cow's mouth, In the case of India. )

Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (Born 14 April 1891, Died 6 December 1956), Popularly known as Baba Saheb, Was an Indian jurist, Economist, Politician and social reformer who inspired the Dalit Buddhist Movement and campaigned against social discrimination against Untouchables (Dalits), While also supporting the rights of women and labour. He was Independent India's first law minister, The principal architect of the Constitution of India and a founding father of the Republic of India.

Wow, This guy was accomplished. And very moral. What did he say about hinduism?

In a conference in late 1927, Ambedkar publicly condemned the classic Hindu text, The Manusmriti (Laws of Manu), For ideologically justifying caste discrimination and "untouchability", And he ceremonially burned copies of the ancient text. On 25 December 1927, He led thousands of followers to burn copies of Manusmrti. Thus annually 25 December is celebrated as Manusmriti Dahan Din (Manusmriti Burning Day) by Ambedkarites and Dalits.

They burned the so called holy texts of hinduism, And got the vile caste system outlawed. But shithole Hindus are still fighting to keep their hindu slave system.

Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, Architect of the Constitution of India, And a founding father of the Republic of India, Thinks India is a shithole.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 8:17:03 AM
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, (born October 2, 1869, Porbandar, India"died January 30, 1948, Delhi), Indian lawyer, Politician, Social activist, And writer who became the leader of the nationalist movement against the British rule of India. Considered the lead founding father of India.

What did he say about India?

Among the Hindus and the Sikhs many worship not Nanak and other Gurus, But Satan.

Indians are cowards. It is cowardice to kill Muslims and we must become brave and not cowards.

Caste discrimination leads to inhuman practices like untouchability and pollution. They are the curse of humanity and compromise individual freedom and basic rights.

There is no doubt in my mind that in the majority of quarrels the Hindus come out second best. But my own experience confirms the opinion that the Mussalman as a rule is a bully, And the Hindu as a rule is a coward.

I have noticed this in railway trains, On public roads, And in the quarrels which I had the privilege of settling. Need the Hindu blame the Mussalman for his cowardice? Where there are cowards, There will always be bullies.

They say that in Saharanpur the Mussalmans looted houses, Broke open safes and, In one case, A Hindu woman's modesty was outraged. Whose fault was this? Mussalmans can offer no defence for the execrable conduct, It is true. But I, as a Hindu, Am more ashamed of Hindu cowardice than I am angry at the Mussalman bullying. Why did not the owners of the houses looted die in the attempt to defend their possessions? Where were the relatives of the outraged sister at the time of the outrage? Have they no account to render of themselves?

My non-violence does not admit of running away from danger and leaving dear ones unprotected. Between violence and cowardly flight, I can only prefer violence to cowardice.

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, The father of the nation of India, Winner of its independence from Britain, A Hindu, Thought Indians were shitholes.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 8:38:36 AM
ethang5 wrote:
I will be posting here regularly,

Surely you shouldn't be posting on the Religious Forum.

Perhaps you could get DDO to open a forum called Sh! T Slinging.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 8:41:46 AM
Kailash Satyarthi (born Kailash Sharma; 11 January 1954) is an Indian children's rights activist. He is a Nobel Peace Prize recipient and founder of Bachpan Bachao Andolan (lit. Save Childhood Movement), The Kailash Satyarthi Children"s Foundation, The Global March Against Child Labour, And GoodWeave International.

Child rape in India is 'a national emergency', Says Nobel laureate Kailash Satyarthi

CHENNAI, India - The rise in the number of reported cases of rape and sexual abuse against children in India is a "national emergency", Nobel laureate Kailash Satyarthi said on Tuesday, With up to 100, 000 such cases pending in the courts.

"Each time a daughter is raped and killed, India's soul is raped and killed, " he said at the release of a report that outlines how long it takes the courts to process cases of sexual abuse against children.

Protests have erupted across India after a series of child rape cases were reported over the last 10 days. Police officers and a politician are under investigation in two of these unrelated cases.

The report by the Kailash Satyarthi Children's Foundation, A charity, Estimates that a child rape case registered today in the northeastern state of Arunachal Pradesh would take 99 years to go through the courts.

A child raped in the western state of Gujarat would wait 53 years for justice.

"If a child has to wait and beg for justice in our courts for decades, It is our collective failure, " Satyarthi said.

"Do you think a 15-year-old abused today, Will attend court hearing with her grandchildren when she turns 70?

Kailash Satyarthi, An Indian Nobel laureate and child welfare activist, Thinks India is a shithole.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 10:52:42 AM
Narendra Damodardas Modi; born 17 September 1950) is an Indian politician serving as the 14th and current Prime Minister of India since 2014. He was the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014, And is the Member of Parliament for Varanasi.

In May 2015, PM Modi was severely criticised for his controversial comments in China and South Korea about Indians being ashamed of being born in India.

Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India. They said, "humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? " (What sins have we committed that we are born in Hindustan? ),

Taking a dig at the Congress, Modi, While addressing the Indian diaspora in Oman"s capital had said yesterday that India"s image had suffered due to a long list of scams in the previous regime and his government worked hard to change the "style of misgovernance".

"We condemn what he has said and reject the falsehoods that he has hurled, " he told reporters. "

The former minister said after four years of being in power, "Our advice to the Prime Minister is -- learn to live in the present, Give an account of the present and think about the future of this country".

On 2 October 2014, Modi launched the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan ("Clean India") campaign. The stated goals of the campaign included eliminating open defecation and manual scavenging. As part of the programme, The Indian government began constructing millions of toilets in rural areas and encouraging people to use them.

"I have seen poverty very closely. I have lived in poverty. As a child, My entire childhood was steeped in poverty. "

Even after Independence, we have had to face the poison of casteism and communalism. How long these evils will continue? Whom does it benefit?

Tell me, Has anyone seen a girlfriend of 50 crores in this country? A 50-crore girlfriend in such a poor country?

Narendra Damodardas Modi, Current Prime Minister of India, Thinks India is a shithole.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 11:15:02 AM
ethang5 wrote:

I will be posting here regularly,

Surely you shouldn't be posting on the Religious Forum.

You posting your sad excuse for humor in the religion forum encouraged me.

Perhaps you could get DDO to open a forum called Sh! T Slinging.

Slinging sh! T at an Indian is like throwing fire at the sun. Lol. You can use that y'know. Lord knows your sense of humor can use it.

Aren't you the moron who always berates people for not addressing a threads topic? Hypocrite much?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 12:39:11 PM
Vidiadhar Surajprasad Naipaul (17 August 1932 " 11 August 2018), Most commonly known as V. S. Naipaul, Was a Trinidadian-British writer of works of fiction and nonfiction in English. He won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 2001.

In the late 19th century, Naipaul's grandparents had emigrated from India to work in Trinidad's cocoa plantations as indentured servants.

India, V. S. Naipaul declared in 1976, Is "a wounded civilization, " whose obvious political and economic dysfunction conceals a deeper intellectual crisis.

As evidence, He pointed out some strange symptoms he noticed among upper-caste middle-class Hindus since his first visit to his ancestral country in 1962. These well-born Indians betrayed a craze for "phoren" consumer goods and approval from the West, as well as a self-important paranoia about the "foreign hand. "

"Without the foreign chit, " Mr. Naipaul concluded, "Indians can have no confirmation of their own reality. "

Mr. Naipaul was also appalled by the prickly vanity of many Hindus who asserted that their holy scriptures already contained the discoveries and inventions of Western science, And that an India revitalized by its ancient wisdom would soon vanquish the decadent West.

He was upset by what he saw as the resigned or evasive Indian reaction to poverty and suffering.

After writing two celebrated books on India, "An Area of Darkness" and "A Wounded Civilization", Nobel laureate VS Naipaul's mother had asked him to leave India.

His impression of India was "a wretched country, Full of pompous mediocrity, With no future. That is the picture I want you to look for, "a dead country still running with the momentum of its heyday". I am planning to write a book about these damned people and the wretched country of theirs, Exposing their detestable traits.

It is well that Indians are unable to look at their country directly, For the distress they would see would drive them mad. And it is well that they have no sense of history, For how then would they be able to continue to squat amid their ruins, and which Indian would be able to read the history of his country for the last thousand years without anger and pain? "

Vidiadhar Surajprasad Naipaul, Nobel laureate author and 3rd generation Indian, Thought India was a shithole.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 2:34:05 PM
But India's achievements are very real.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre R32;
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai). R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;R32;Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars (2008)
9. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA (1. 5 % of population).
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 5:00:17 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, (born October 2, 1869, Porbandar, India"died January 30, 1948, Delhi), Indian lawyer, Politician, Social activist, And writer who became the leader of the nationalist movement against the British rule of India. Considered the lead founding father of India.

What did he say about India?

Among the Hindus and the Sikhs many worship not Nanak and other Gurus, But Satan.

Indians are cowards. It is cowardice to kill Muslims and we must become brave and not cowards.

Caste discrimination leads to inhuman practices like untouchability and pollution. They are the curse of humanity and compromise individual freedom and basic rights.

There is no doubt in my mind that in the majority of quarrels the Hindus come out second best. But my own experience confirms the opinion that the Mussalman as a rule is a bully, And the Hindu as a rule is a coward.

I have noticed this in railway trains, On public roads, And in the quarrels which I had the privilege of settling. Need the Hindu blame the Mussalman for his cowardice? Where there are cowards, There will always be bullies.

They say that in Saharanpur the Mussalmans looted houses, Broke open safes and, In one case, A Hindu woman's modesty was outraged. Whose fault was this? Mussalmans can offer no defence for the execrable conduct, It is true. But I, as a Hindu, Am more ashamed of Hindu cowardice than I am angry at the Mussalman bullying. Why did not the owners of the houses looted die in the attempt to defend their possessions? Where were the relatives of the outraged sister at the time of the outrage? Have they no account to render of themselves?

My non-violence does not admit of running away from danger and leaving dear ones unprotected. Between violence and cowardly flight, I can only prefer violence to cowardice.

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, The father of the nation of India, Winner of its independence from Britain, A Hindu, Thought Indians were shitholes.

Mahatma Gandhi is widely remembered as an influential revolutionary who played a very important role during India"s struggle for independence from Britain.

His charisma, Intelligence, Calmness and forgiving nature made him the perfect role model throughout India and beyond. Some influential politicians and revolutionaries who were also up in arms against their colonial governments during his days were also positively influenced by him.

Despite all this praise, Gandhi, However, Was definitely no angel. His resentment towards blacks and racist statements is a topic very worthy of discussion.

After graduating as a lawyer from the prestigious Inner Temple in London, Gandhi moved to South Africa and served as an expatriate lawyer, Representing resident Indian communities in their struggle for civil rights. He spent 21 years in South Africa and just like other people of colour, He suffered his fair share of discrimination. That, However, Did not change his views about black people being inferior.

His racist history sparked protests from Ghanaian academics and artists some two years ago when the University of Ghana unveiled a statue of him. The group called for the statue to be taken down citing his racism towards blacks when he was alive. Even the year before, Protesters in Johannesburg, South Africa, Vandalized his statue during an anti-Gandhi protest in which protesters carried placards reading, "Racist Gandhi Must Fall. "

To buttress the fact that he was indeed a racist, Here are some of his discriminatory citations including calling black South African"s the "Kaffir" word.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 5:20:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Kailash Satyarthi (born Kailash Sharma; 11 January 1954) is an Indian children's rights activist. He is a Nobel Peace Prize recipient and founder of Bachpan Bachao Andolan (lit. Save Childhood Movement), The Kailash Satyarthi Children"s Foundation, The Global March Against Child Labour, And GoodWeave International.

Child rape in India is 'a national emergency', Says Nobel laureate Kailash Satyarthi

CHENNAI, India - The rise in the number of reported cases of rape and sexual abuse against children in India is a "national emergency", Nobel laureate Kailash Satyarthi said on Tuesday, With up to 100, 000 such cases pending in the courts.

"Each time a daughter is raped and killed, India's soul is raped and killed, " he said at the release of a report that outlines how long it takes the courts to process cases of sexual abuse against children.

Protests have erupted across India after a series of child rape cases were reported over the last 10 days. Police officers and a politician are under investigation in two of these unrelated cases.

The report by the Kailash Satyarthi Children's Foundation, A charity, Estimates that a child rape case registered today in the northeastern state of Arunachal Pradesh would take 99 years to go through the courts.

A child raped in the western state of Gujarat would wait 53 years for justice.

"If a child has to wait and beg for justice in our courts for decades, It is our collective failure, " Satyarthi said.

"Do you think a 15-year-old abused today, Will attend court hearing with her grandchildren when she turns 70?

Kailash Satyarthi, An Indian Nobel laureate and child welfare activist, Thinks India is a shithole.

Africa AIDS capital of the world.
https://www. Ncbi. Nlm. Nih. Gov/pmc/articles/PMC1868366/

Sub-Saharan Africa contains just over 10% of the world's population but is home to nearly two thirds of the world's HIV/AIDS cases. An estimated 3. 2 million people in Sub-Saharan Africa contains just over 10% of the world's population but is home to nearly two thirds of the world's HIV/AIDS cases. An estimated 3. 2 million people in Africa became newly infected with HIV in 2005, While 2. 4 million adults and children died of AIDS. [1] Sub-Saharan Africa is the epicenter of the HIV/AIDS pandemic and faces an unprecedented devastation. [2"4] Africa is home to 95% of all mother-to-child transmissions of HIV and claims approximately 15 million orphans. [3, 4] The spread of HIV/AIDS has reversed all progress in health, Education, Life expectancy, And standards of living that Africa has made since the 1950s. [5] Although the accuracy of HIV estimates in Africa has been challenged in recent years, Experts estimate that on the basis of the current rate of increase, The number of HIV cases will reach 30"35 million by 2010. [6] Unfortunately, Until very recently, Only less than 1% of HIV-infected people in Africa have had access to antiretroviral therapy. However, In the last 3 years, Expanding access to antiretroviral therapy for HIV/AIDS has become a global objective, As well as a national priority for many African countries spanning the continent from Lesotho to Ghana. [7] The lack of a curative treatment or effective vaccine and the difficulty of convincing people at high risk to adopt healthy sexual behaviors underscore the need for new, More effective prevention strategies to curb the spread of HIV infection. This article provides an update on the factors fueling the spread of HIV in sub-Saharan Africa and proposes 6 activities and a new slogan to fight the spread of HIV/AIDS there.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 6:37:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:
I will be posting here regularly, The comments of Indians on their own country. Straight from the horses mouth so to speak. (Or straight from the cow's mouth, In the case of India. )

Oil-rich Nigeria outstrips India as country with most people in poverty
Nine out of 10 of the world"s poorest people will live in Africa within 12 years, Say experts from Brookings Institution
Global development is supported by
Bill and Melinda Gates FoundationAbout this content
Peter Beaumont, And Isaac Abrak in Abuja

Nigeria has 87 million people living in extreme poverty, In comparison with India"s 73 million people. Photograph: Sombo Sombo/Alamy
Nigeria, One of Africa"s two wealthiest economies, Has overtaken India as home to the world"s greatest concentration of extreme poverty, Amid warnings that the continent will host nine out of 10 of the world"s poorest people within 12 years.

The claim comes as concerns mount that the growth in poverty " and in Africa in particular " is outpacing efforts to eradicate it. It was made in a recent paper for the Brookings Institution thinktank, By three experts associated with the World Poverty Clock " launched in 2017 to track trends in poverty reduction.

According to the authors, Energy-rich Nigeria overtook India in May to become the country with the world"s highest number of people " 87 million " living in extreme poverty, In comparison with India"s 73 million people.

The report says 14 of the 18 countries in the world where the number of people in extreme poverty is rising are in Africa. The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Currently ranked third, Is also expected to overtake India soon.

Trajectories for poverty in African countries have already been raising concerns among policymakers over issues as diverse as stability and security, And migration trends, Already a serious concern in Europe.

Inevitably the claims have prompted sharp differences of opinion in Nigeria, Where assessing poverty figures is a political issue. In a hard-hitting editorial last week, The Punch daily newspaper noted the rise in poverty since 2010. "For a country that is so richly blessed, Nigeria"s poverty narrative is an embarrassment to both the citizens and outsiders. " However, The Brookings report has not come as a surprise to keen observers of events in Nigeria after the World Bank had earlier warned of growing poverty in the country.

"Back in February, The African Development Bank had said that 152 million Nigerians, Representing almost 80% of the country"s estimated 193. 3 million population, Lived on less than $2 per day. "

However, Nigeria"s trade, Industry and investment minister, Okechukwu Enelamah, Suggested the figures reflected a period when Nigeria was in recession. "I think first we need to understand " there are reports that are lagging in indicators, Which means people are reporting on history, " he said, Adding that he hoped Nigeria"s economic policies would lead to a reduction in poverty.

The figures, Say the report"s authors, Mark a profound change in the pervading narrative of global poverty " and where it is concentrated " throwing up challenges for the international community. They show the number of extreme poor in India is declining at a rate of about 44 people a minute, Compared with Nigeria, Where it has been rising by six people a minute.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 6:44:43 PM
Continued from previous post. . . .

Oil-rich Nigeria outstrips India as country with most people in poverty
Nine out of 10 of the world"s poorest people will live in Africa within 12 years, Say experts from Brookings Institution
Global development is supported by
Bill and Melinda Gates FoundationAbout this content
Peter Beaumont, And Isaac Abrak in Abuja

Homi Kharas, One of the Brookings authors who helped set up the World Poverty Clock, Noted that the clock was intended as a device to dramatise the rate of poverty reduction required to end extreme poverty by 2030. "It gives you the speed, Not the level of poverty reduction, And the world has been going happily along celebrating the fact that a lot of people are coming out of poverty, " he told the Guardian. "But the fact is the speed is not only less than required, But it is not doing well, Particularly in Africa. "

Kharas points out that while population growth in India is dropping even as it enjoys economic development, In African countries the opposite is true. "Africa has the fastest growing population of any major region, While population growth in India is probably under 1%. In Africa, However, A slow combination of population growth, Conflict, Economic and social problems, And bad government and bad governance has led to the current situation. "

On the specific issue of Nigeria, Kharas added: "Nigeria is a rich country but because much of its wealth comes from the production and sale of oil, It doesn"t directly go to the pockets of ordinary people. "

For those struggling with poverty in Nigeria, The issues are more visceral.

Mohammed Ahmed, 33, Is an Islamic teacher and father of four from Abuja. He says that once he has paid for his children"s school expenses there is barely enough to feed the family.

"My salary is 20, 000 naira per month ("40). Even though school is free, We still need to pay examination fees and other costs. I go to the market to buy food every day. I spent about N400-500 to feed eight people every day because I have other relatives living with me. It is very tough but I try to feed my family twice a day. "

The shift in the centre of global poverty from Asia to Africa is no surprise to Andrew Shepherd, Director of the Chronic Poverty Advisory Network at the Overseas Development Institute, Whose group noted the trend several years ago. "Broadly speaking I would agree that there is a shift from Asia to Africa, Although it is probably slower than some people think. "

Shepherd added that the situation appears to be exacerbated in African countries by features less visible in many Asian countries, Including questions of poor governance, Harsher effects of climate change and conflict. "I think it is shifting to states that are conflict-affected and states most affected by climate change " and there is quite a correlation between the two " and states that have both poor policies and are significantly underfunded and in terms of aid. There is a whole bunch of these states and a significant number are in Africa. "

Homi Kharas, One of the Brookings authors who helped set up the World Poverty Clock, Noted that the clock was intended as a device to dramatise the rate of poverty reduction required to end extreme poverty by 2030. "It gives you the speed, Not the level of poverty reduction, And the world has been going happily along celebrating the fact that a lot of people are coming out of poverty, " he told the Guardian. "But the fact is the speed is not only less than required, But it is not doing well, Particularly in Africa. "

Kharas points out that while population growth in India is dropping even as it enjoys economic development, In African countries the opposite is true. "Africa has the fastest growing population of any major region, While population growth in India is probably under 1%. In Africa, However, A slow combination of population growth, Conflict, Economic and social problems, And bad government and bad governance has led to the current situation. "

On the specific issue of Nigeria, Kharas added: "Nigeria is a rich country but because much of its wealth comes from the production and sale of oil, It doesn"t directly go to the pockets of ordinary people. "

For those struggling with poverty in Nigeria, The issues are more visceral.

Mohammed Ahmed, 33, Is an Islamic teacher and father of four from Abuja. He says that once he has paid for his children"s school expenses there is barely enough to feed the family.

"My salary is 20, 000 naira per month ("40). Even though school is free, We still need to pay examination fees and other costs. I go to the market to buy food every day. I spent about N400-500 to feed eight people every day because I have other relatives living with me. It is very tough but I try to feed my family twice a day. "

The shift in the centre of global poverty from Asia to Africa is no surprise to Andrew Shepherd, Director of the Chronic Poverty Advisory Network at the Overseas Development Institute, Whose group noted the trend several years ago. "Broadly speaking I would agree that there is a shift from Asia to Africa, Although it is probably slower than some people think. "

Shepherd added that the situation appears to be exacerbated in African countries by features less visible in many Asian countries, Including questions of poor governance, Harsher effects of climate change and conflict. "I think it is shifting to states that are conflict-affected and states most affected by climate change " and there is quite a correlation between the two " and states that have both poor policies and are significantly underfunded and in terms of aid. There is a whole bunch of these states and a significant number are in Africa. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 6:59:24 PM
Dalits are at the bottom of the Hindu caste system and despite laws to protect them, (protect them from what? Hinduism of course) they still face widespread discrimination in India, writes Natalia Antelava.

As the glass flew across the room and straight into the wall, A dozen or so men stopped drinking their tea.

Dr. Vinod Sonkar threw money on the counter - enough for the tea he drank and the glass he had smashed - and walked out.

Dr. Sonkar's soft voice turns angry as he describes the scene. For years, He says, He worked hard to leave behind his childhood of poverty, Abuse at school and teasing at university.

By the time he had walked into the Rajasthan teashop, He had turned his life into a success story. He had a PhD in law and a teaching position at a Delhi university.

Yet, As the shop owner handed him his tea, He asked him what caste he belonged to. "I am a Dalit, " Dr Sonkar said.
"In that case, Wash your glass when you are done, " the shop owner said.

"He didn't want to touch whatever I had touched. I made it impure. I am an untouchable, " says Dr Sonkar.

For many Dalits education is the only way out of poverty, But that isn't easy. Dr. Vinod Sonkar completed one of his degrees via a correspondence course because he found teasing in the classroom unbearable.

Today, Dr. Sonkar is the only Dalit professor in his university. I ask him to name an influential Dalit academic. He can't. A big name journalist? There isn't one, He says. A Supreme Court judge? Two out of hundreds appointed in the last 65 years. In Sanskrit, The word Dalit means suppressed, Smashed, Broken to pieces.

Sixty-five years after Indian independence, Dr. Vinod Sonkar tells me: "We are still Dalit, Still broken, Still suppressed. "

Dr. Vinod Sonkar, Lawyer, Professor, Indian, Dalit, Thinks India is a shithole.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 7:18:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Dalits are at the bottom of the Hindu caste system and despite laws to protect them, (protect them from what? Hinduism of course) they still face widespread discrimination in India, writes Natalia Antelava.

As the glass flew across the room and straight into the wall, A dozen or so men stopped drinking their tea.

Dr. Vinod Sonkar threw money on the counter - enough for the tea he drank and the glass he had smashed - and walked out.

Dr. Sonkar's soft voice turns angry as he describes the scene. For years, He says, He worked hard to leave behind his childhood of poverty, Abuse at school and teasing at university.

By the time he had walked into the Rajasthan teashop, He had turned his life into a success story. He had a PhD in law and a teaching position at a Delhi university.

Yet, As the shop owner handed him his tea, He asked him what caste he belonged to. "I am a Dalit, " Dr Sonkar said.
"In that case, Wash your glass when you are done, " the shop owner said.

"He didn't want to touch whatever I had touched. I made it impure. I am an untouchable, " says Dr Sonkar.

For many Dalits education is the only way out of poverty, But that isn't easy. Dr. Vinod Sonkar completed one of his degrees via a correspondence course because he found teasing in the classroom unbearable.

Today, Dr. Sonkar is the only Dalit professor in his university. I ask him to name an influential Dalit academic. He can't. A big name journalist? There isn't one, He says. A Supreme Court judge? Two out of hundreds appointed in the last 65 years. In Sanskrit, The word Dalit means suppressed, Smashed, Broken to pieces.

Sixty-five years after Indian independence, Dr. Vinod Sonkar tells me: "We are still Dalit, Still broken, Still suppressed. "

Dr. Vinod Sonkar, Lawyer, Professor, Indian, Dalit, Thinks India is a shithole.

Dalits are becoming millionaires.
https://timesofindia. Indiatimes. Com/blogs/Swaminomics/the-unexpected-rise-of-dalit-millionaires/

For centuries, Dalits have been at the bottom of the income and social ladders, Despised and exploited. Independent India aimed to improve their lot through job reservations, But with very limited results. Nevertheless, Empowerment through democracy and economic opportunities created by 20 years of economic reform have created an astonishing new phenomenon"the rise of dalit millionaires.
They have now established a Dalit Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Mumbai. It is no more than a start. But at long last, Some dalits have ceased to be objects of pity, And become objects of envy.
The Economic Times has been running a series of features since July 18 on dalit entrepreneurs. Many came from lower middle class families, Got a decent education, And then made good. But others came from labourer families, And their rise is especially heartening.
Bhagwan Gawai worked as a construction labourer as a boy in Mumbai. But he completed school and college, And then joined HPCL. He always got good appraisals but these were tampered with by caste-conscious colleagues, So he was denied the promotions he deserved. He sued HPCL on grounds of discrimination, And won. Later HPCL posted him in Dubai. There he acquired Arab friends who became his partners in a new trading business. This business now has a turnover of a whopping $20 million. He has also brought 30 dalit entrepreneurs together under a holding company, Maitreya Developers.
Sushil Patil"s father was a labourer in an ordnance factory, Who educated his son. He had to plead with the college dean to waive the last year"s fees, Which he could not afford. The investment paid off. Sushil was employed in various firms, But then decided to start his own business, With the help of small loans. He failed in a series of ventures. But he persevered, And ultimately set up a firm, IEPC, Providing engineering procurement and construction services. This now has revenues of Rs 280 crore per year.
Ashok Khade"s father was a cobbler, Working under a tree in Mumbai. Ashok went to college and then joined Mazagon Docks. He acquired skills in offshore maintenance and construction. Today, His company DAS Offshore is a major offshore services company and he now plans a jetty fabrication yard that will employ 2, 500 workers. He does not believe in caste reservation"only 1% of his workers are dalits.
Another dalit, Balu, Manufactures soldering equipment with revenues of Rs 2. 5 crore. He says 32 girls in a row rejected him as a marriage partner because of his poor prospects! His weak business was regarded as insecure. He says many dalit businessmen hide their caste identity to avoid social sigma and loss of business. That mentality sorely needs to change.
In all these cases, Education was a key input. Alas, Rural government schools are so terrible that many dalits remain functionally illiterate and handicapped. Even so, They have made astonishing strides in the last 20 years, As revealed by a seminal study by Devesh Kapur and others.
This study looked at dalits in blocks in western and eastern Uttar Pradesh. The proportion of dalits owning their own business was up from 6% to 36. 7% in western UP, And from 4. 2% to 11% in eastern UP. The proportion in non-traditional occupations (like tailors, Masons etc) was up from 14% to 37% in the east, And from 9. 3% to 42% in western UP.
Many dalits in eastern UP were once locked into the halwaha (bonded labour) system. This has virtually disappeared: the halwaha proportion is down from 32. 1% to 1. 1%. The proportion of dalit households doing any farm labour has plummeted from 76% to 45. 6% in the east, And from 46. 1% to just 20. 5% in the west. Encouragingly, The proportion depending on their own land is up from 16. 6% to 28. 4% in the east, And from 50. 5% to 67. 6% in the west.
Political parties shout themselves hoarse over job reservations. Yet, The dalit family proportion in government jobs has actually fallen from 7. 2% to 6. 8% in the east, And risen marginally from 5% to 7. 3% in the west. Clearly, Job reservation has not been a key factor in UP"s social revolution. The main drivers of improvement have been the new opportunities arising from fast growth created by economic reforms, Plus the empowerment drive of dalit chief minister Mayawati.
Indian leftists keep chanting that economic reforms have created new inequalities. They may even criticize the rise of dalit millionaires as a new sort of inequality. Phooey! This is a magnificent success. It shows that dalits have become empowered enough to soar into the millionaire range. Long live such inequality!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 7:39:23 PM
Indians defecate everywhere. They defecate, Mostly, Beside the railway tracks. But they also defecate on the beaches; they defecate on the hills; they defecate on the river banks; they defecate on the streets; they never look for cover.

- VS Naipaul.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 8:16:58 PM
Dr Raman Deep Kaur
Doctor in Ajitgarh, India

Major Issues in India
https://www. Google. Com/amp/s/www. Mapsofindia. Com/my-india/india/major-issues-in-india/amp

Corruption

The most widely spread endemic in India is corruption, Which must be handled quickly and wisely. There is hardly any office, In both private and public sector, That is untouched from this disease. There is no telling how much loss has the economy suffered because of this. Though most of us are concerned, When the time comes to act, We, The people of India, Are found lacking.

Illiteracy

The percentage of illiteracy in India is alarming. Every five persons among ten in India are illiterate. The condition in villages is worse than in cities. Though a number of primary schools have been set up in rural India, The problem persists. Also, Providing education just to children won"t solve the problem of illiteracy, As many adults in India are also untouched by education.

Education system

The education system of India is blamed every now and then for being too theoretical but not practical and skill-based. Students study to score marks, Not to gain knowledge. This so-called modern education system was introduced by the colonial masters to create servants who could serve but not lead, And we still have the same education system. Rabindranath Tagore had written many articles offering suggestions to change the education system of India. But still success is as elusive as ever.

Basic Hygiene

Sanitation is yet another problem, But one of the biggest, In India. There are about 700 million people who have no access to toilets at home. Slum areas do not have toilets. People are thus forced to defecate in open, Which causes numerous diseases like diarrhoea, Cholera, Dehydration etc. Many rural schools also have no toilets, Because of which parents do not send their kids, Especially girls, To school. Due attention was drawn towards this problem by Gandhi-ji but nothing much was done. A growing population is the biggest challenge causing these problems. For example, The sewage system in Delhi was designed to meet the needs of a population of three million people. But Delhi now has more than 14 million of population. This is not just the case of Delhi; every state and region in India is the same.

Healthcare system

It is true that world"s the most populous democratic country cannot provide proper healthcare facilities to its entire population. India is becoming a hub for medical tourism but all these facilities are not available to local residents, Who are poor. Healthcare is a neglected issue in India, As major attention drawers are agriculture, Infrastructure and IT. Lack of resources in rural India is a major concern of the day, Leading to most of the problems. 50% of all villagers have no access to healthcare providers; 10% of babies die within a year of their birth; lack of nutrition caused stunned growth in 50% of all the babies; and 33% people in India have no access to toilets.

Poverty

A third of the world"s poor live in India, And 37% of the total population in India lives below the international poverty line. 42% of children under five years of age are underweight. Most of the poor in India live in villages. Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Chhattisgarh and West Bengal have the poorest areas. High level of illiteracy, Lack of healthcare facilities, And limited access to resources are some of the basic problems in poor areas.

Pollution

Pollution and environmental issues are the other challenges that India is facing at present. Though India is working hard, There is a long way to go. Degradation of land, Depleting natural resources, And loss of biodiversity are the main issues of concern due to pollution. Untreated sewerage is the major cause of water pollution. The Yamuna river is today one of the most polluted rivers in India. Same is the condition of other rivers that pass through populated cities.

Women"s safety

Both men and women enjoy equal opportunities, But as far as freedom and safety of women is concerned, India lags behind. Issues like domestic violence, Rape cases, Portrayal of women in media, Etc. , Must be tackled immediately.

Infrastructure

India needs to work swiftly on its infrastructure towards better roads, And services like water, Sanitation, Etc.

Dr Raman Deep Kaur, A doctor, An Indian, Thinks India is a shithole.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 11:21:48 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Dr Raman Deep Kaur
Doctor in Ajitgarh, India

Major Issues in India
https://www. Google. Com/amp/s/www. Mapsofindia. Com/my-india/india/major-issues-in-india/amp

Corruption

The most widely spread endemic in India is corruption, Which must be handled quickly and wisely. There is hardly any office, In both private and public sector, That is untouched from this disease. There is no telling how much loss has the economy suffered because of this. Though most of us are concerned, When the time comes to act, We, The people of India, Are found lacking.

Illiteracy

The percentage of illiteracy in India is alarming. Every five persons among ten in India are illiterate. The condition in villages is worse than in cities. Though a number of primary schools have been set up in rural India, The problem persists. Also, Providing education just to children won"t solve the problem of illiteracy, As many adults in India are also untouched by education.

Education system

The education system of India is blamed every now and then for being too theoretical but not practical and skill-based. Students study to score marks, Not to gain knowledge. This so-called modern education system was introduced by the colonial masters to create servants who could serve but not lead, And we still have the same education system. Rabindranath Tagore had written many articles offering suggestions to change the education system of India. But still success is as elusive as ever.

Basic Hygiene

Sanitation is yet another problem, But one of the biggest, In India. There are about 700 million people who have no access to toilets at home. Slum areas do not have toilets. People are thus forced to defecate in open, Which causes numerous diseases like diarrhoea, Cholera, Dehydration etc. Many rural schools also have no toilets, Because of which parents do not send their kids, Especially girls, To school. Due attention was drawn towards this problem by Gandhi-ji but nothing much was done. A growing population is the biggest challenge causing these problems. For example, The sewage system in Delhi was designed to meet the needs of a population of three million people. But Delhi now has more than 14 million of population. This is not just the case of Delhi; every state and region in India is the same.

Healthcare system

It is true that world"s the most populous democratic country cannot provide proper healthcare facilities to its entire population. India is becoming a hub for medical tourism but all these facilities are not available to local residents, Who are poor. Healthcare is a neglected issue in India, As major attention drawers are agriculture, Infrastructure and IT. Lack of resources in rural India is a major concern of the day, Leading to most of the problems. 50% of all villagers have no access to healthcare providers; 10% of babies die within a year of their birth; lack of nutrition caused stunned growth in 50% of all the babies; and 33% people in India have no access to toilets.

Poverty

A third of the world"s poor live in India, And 37% of the total population in India lives below the international poverty line. 42% of children under five years of age are underweight. Most of the poor in India live in villages. Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Chhattisgarh and West Bengal have the poorest areas. High level of illiteracy, Lack of healthcare facilities, And limited access to resources are some of the basic problems in poor areas.

Pollution

Pollution and environmental issues are the other challenges that India is facing at present. Though India is working hard, There is a long way to go. Degradation of land, Depleting natural resources, And loss of biodiversity are the main issues of concern due to pollution. Untreated sewerage is the major cause of water pollution. The Yamuna river is today one of the most polluted rivers in India. Same is the condition of other rivers that pass through populated cities.

Women"s safety

Both men and women enjoy equal opportunities, But as far as freedom and safety of women is concerned, India lags behind. Issues like domestic violence, Rape cases, Portrayal of women in media, Etc. , Must be tackled immediately.

Infrastructure

India needs to work swiftly on its infrastructure towards better roads, And services like water, Sanitation, Etc.

Dr Raman Deep Kaur, A doctor, An Indian, Thinks India is a shithole.

Indians are high achievers. Dr Raman Deep Kaur, A doctor, An Indian would like to see it duplicated in her rural state of Ajeetgarh as well.

There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA 1. 5 % of population.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 12:36:08 AM
India is Filthy
Posted By Dave And Deb - India
https://theplanetd. Com/india-is-filthy/

A couple of weeks ago I posted about the fact that India is much cleaner than we expected.

Well, The minute I posted that article, I have been eating my words.

India is Filthy.

We had heard all of the stories about the garbage, The cow dung, The pollution etc.

Instead, We are seeing a dirtier and dirtier India with each stop.

We have become so grossed out in the North that we just may wimp out after Varanasi and the tiger sanctuary and skip out of Dodge while we still have happy thoughts about India.

Garbage everywhere but in the Garbage Clans

Public Urinals, No way I'd go there

As we have moved on, Each city has become more cluttered with refuse, Human waste is in the streets along with the cow dung.

Open sewers flow along the foundations of the building. It is impossible to walk anywhere.

The filth was becoming more apparent with each day.

Yes, I am eating my words. I admit it, I take everything back.

India is Indeed Filthy

Dave and I walk around daily and state how there isn't a reason for all this mess. There is no need to live in this waste.

As we have moved on, Each city has become more cluttered with refuse, Human waste is in the streets along with the cow dung.

The Government Needs to Do Something. Now that we are in Rajasthan, We wonder why the governing body doesn't get its act together. There is no need to live in this waste.

There are a billion people in India, It should be easy to employ people to clean up the street. Why not put in some garbage cans? That would be a great start.

Dave and I walk around daily and state how there isn't a reason for all this mess. Well, We can't talk while we are walking. I have to assume the position of walking behind him while he leads the way.

It is impossible to walk side by side. We must walk in single file.

We have to walk on the road with the cars, The rickshaws and the cows and oh yeah, The filth.

Signs don't help at all ", Nobody Listens, India is still Filthy

I have to walk with my scarf around my nose to block out the disgusting smells that linger in the air.

We have to watch where we step, We can never take our eye off the road.

One lapse in concentration and you could easily be stepping in a gooey mess of giant poop.

All the while you have to dodge buses, Cars, Rickshaws and the odd loogie of spit coming out of windows or flying through the air from somewhere.

You may trip over a homeless guy sleeping in the street" or a sleeping dog. Cows don't move for anything and you have to fend off touts and beggars the entire time.

The waste, The sh! T and garbage are such a turn off that we are really considering leaving the country.

What can I say, We've reached our limit. We just can't get past the feces and rotting food in the street

Dave And Deb think India is a giant shithole.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 12:56:47 AM
ethang5 wrote:
India is Filthy
Posted By Dave And Deb - India
https://theplanetd. Com/india-is-filthy/

A couple of weeks ago I posted about the fact that India is much cleaner than we expected.

Well, The minute I posted that article, I have been eating my words.

India is Filthy.

We had heard all of the stories about the garbage, The cow dung, The pollution etc.

Instead, We are seeing a dirtier and dirtier India with each stop.

We have become so grossed out in the North that we just may wimp out after Varanasi and the tiger sanctuary and skip out of Dodge while we still have happy thoughts about India.

Garbage everywhere but in the Garbage Clans

Public Urinals, No way I'd go there

Open sewers flow along the foundations of the building. It is impossible to walk anywhere.

The filth was becoming more apparent with each day.

Yes, I am eating my words. I admit it, I take everything back.

India is Indeed Filthy

Dave and I walk around daily and state how there isn't a reason for all this mess. There is no need to live in this waste.

The Government Needs to Do Something. Now that we are in Rajasthan, We wonder why the governing body doesn't get its act together. There is no need to live in this waste.

There are a billion people in India, It should be easy to employ people to clean up the street. Why not put in some garbage cans? That would be a great start.

Dave and I walk around daily and state how there isn't a reason for all this mess. Well, We can't talk while we are walking. I have to assume the position of walking behind him while he leads the way.

It is impossible to walk side by side. We must walk in single file.

We have to walk on the road with the cars, The rickshaws and the cows and oh yeah, The filth.

Signs don't help at all ", Nobody Listens, India is still Filthy

I have to walk with my scarf around my nose to block out the disgusting smells that linger in the air.

We have to watch where we step, We can never take our eye off the road.

One lapse in concentration and you could easily be stepping in a gooey mess of giant poop.

All the while you have to dodge buses, Cars, Rickshaws and the odd loogie of spit coming out of windows or flying through the air from somewhere.

You may trip over a homeless guy sleeping in the street" or a sleeping dog. Cows don't move for anything and you have to fend off touts and beggars the entire time.

The waste, The sh! T and garbage are such a turn off that we are really considering leaving the country.

What can I say, We've reached our limit. We just can't get past the feces and rotting food in the street

Dave And Deb think India is a giant shithole.

You left put the clean cities.
"Goa was so nice, It had people cleaning the beaches each morning. (Except for the cow carcass that the dogs gnawed on each day) We even saw garbage trucks go by every once in a while. Hampi may have been rough around the edges but it was still possible to walk without a gagging on a regular basis.

Kerala almost seems sanitized at this point and Mumbai, Well lets just say, I would love to go back to Mumbai. It had a few sidewalks that we could walk on. It had a few garbage cans here and there and it even had a waterfront path to escape the traffic. We didn't even see cows in Coloba or the Fort District. "

The blogger actually vindicates India from all the falsehoods you posted about India.
No mention of rape, Endangered cows, Temple dancers, Outdoor defecation, Dalits etc. The tourist was not prepared to pay the higher price charged to tourist which is what every tourist centre does because of the higher maintenance cost required to maintain high volume traffic tourist attractions.
Note: no mention of black shitholes in India in the article either. Lol!
No Black Lives Matter movement in India because there are no blacks in India.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 12:59:20 AM
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks(Indians)

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, It is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields. Instead of a failed state, The Dominican Republic takes care of its people, Has a working government, And doesn"t need charity. The difference? Their population is non-Black. All of the old, Tired excuses are refuted by geography and history.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 1:42:53 AM
. . . That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race.

Oh come on. Indians are not monkeys. Sure they are disgustingly filthy, But they are human.

They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.

Most people just call them Hindu. You self hate is very high. I hope you're not in danger of killing yourself. I know that suicide is currently a big problem in India.

Just take a bath and stop sh! Tting in the streets. Self esteem is related to cleanliness.

You sound like a cro-magnon.

Indeed" the majority of Indians are racist"" he told the crowd as he stood on a platform erected in the road outside the courtroom.

"We did not say all Indians are racist"" he continued. "If you are Indian and you are racist" you know we are talking to you - that"s why you get angry"" he said.

Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema - South Africa.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 2:09:48 AM
ethang5 wrote:
. . . That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race.

Oh come on. Indians are not monkeys. Sure they are disgustingly filthy, But they are human.

No one said anything about monkeys. The previous post was about black ugly negroids.

They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.

That is what the previous post concludes.

Most people just call them Hindu. You self hate is very high. I hope you're not in danger of killing yourself. I know that suicide is currently a big problem in India.

But it's the black negroids that are self loathing and bear the biblical curse of Ham.

Just take a bath and stop sh! Tting in the streets. Self esteem is related to cleanliness.

Negroes are born black and no amount of washing will change their negroid appearance or black skin colour.

You sound like a cro-magnon.

Indeed" the majority of Indians are racist"" he told the crowd as he stood on a platform erected in the road outside the courtroom.

"We did not say all Indians are racist"" he continued. "If you are Indian and you are racist" you know we are talking to you - that"s why you get angry"" he said.

Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema - South Africa.

Compare negro stats in America with Indian immigrant stats.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA 1. 5 % of population.

Negro stats.
statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated in prison.
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. 30% school dropout rate among blacks.
3. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.

Negro stats in Africa.
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Why can't you name a single African achievement even after living in Ghana Africa?

You cannot claim you are white because you are just another philly black shithole who cannot compete with Indians.

You posted a Facebook picture of Hari. Nothing black about Hari.

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants. They are high achievers.

You couldn't find acceptance in white America? You are now just another black shithole living with other black shitholes in Ghana Africa.

News flash!
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind.

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemned a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 10:49:46 AM
The Ganges: Holy river from hell

India"s sacred Ganges river is so polluted that many fear for its future. But new prime minister Narandra Modi has promised to clean it up. Can he do it?

Amrit Dhillon reports from Varanasi.

What is dumped in the river Ganges? Raw sewage, Plastic bags and bottles, Industrial effluents, human waste, Chemicals from tanneries, Discarded idols, cow dung, Partially cremated corpses, Garlands of flowers, human remains, Animal carcasses, Butcher"s offal, Chemical dyes from sari factories and construction waste.

It only takes a few hours of being in the ancient holy city of Varanasi " the most sacred place in the world for Hindus " to realise that the question needs to be reworded as "what is not dumped in the Ganges? "

Nishad represents that curious paradox found all over India " everyone knows what the problem is and how it should be fixed but somehow it never is. The will to act is missing, In ordinary people, In the government.

Nishad has grown up on the ghats. Now 30, He has seen the river he regards as a living deity become indescribably dirty.

Over the decades, Numerous campaigns to clean the Ganges have come and gone. Billions of dollars have been thrown into the river. Good intentions have been felled by corruption and mismanagement. The pollution and its causes have been dissected ad nauseam. Yet it is filthier than ever.

Experts estimate that more than 3000 million litres of untreated sewage from these towns along the Ganges are pumped into the river every day. By the time it reaches Varanasi, Whose untreated sewage (or most of it) is also pumped into the waters, It becomes a sewer and the sixth most polluted river in the world.

Tourists come here because of its name but once they see the filth, They curse us and never return, " says Alok Tiwari, 35, Owner of a nearby roadside restaurant. J

The city is pot-holed, Full of rubbish where goats, Dogs and cows rummage, Roadside eateries serve food right next to open sewers swarming with flies, People eat snacks and throw the wrappers on to the street, Men spit and urinate, And the roads are engorged with noisy, Chaotic traffic.

On a busy day the ghat looks like a scene from hell. Bodies that have not been properly cremated " if the family is poor and unable to buy the right quantity of wood, Which is expensive " are just pushed into the river.

Also, According to Hindu tradition, Five categories of dead " holy men, Pregnant women, Children under five, People bitten by snakes and lepers " must not be cremated. Instead, They are weighted down with stones and pushed out into the river.

"After 24 hours, They rise to the surface and many end up by the banks, "" Nishad says. ""The authorities do nothing. It"s up to us boatmen to push them away from the shore. ""

Sewage is not just Varanasi"s problem or the Ganges" problem. It plagues the entire country. Other water bodies are similarly polluted. India's cities and towns generate 38. 2 billion litres of sewage every day. Its installed capacity to treat sewage is 11. 8 billion litres, About 30 per cent of what it needs.

A Hindu's greatest wish is to swim in a filthy toxic river. And they believe this filth chocked diseased fest is holy. Does anyone wonder why Indians are stricken with diseases?

The country is a shithole.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 4:03:48 PM
It"s scientifically validated now; Ganga water is "holy"!
Microbiologists have found, For the first time, Several Bacteriophages, Which keeps it non-putrefying.

http://www. Newindianexpress. Com/lifestyle/2016/sep/24/It"s-scientifically-validated-now-Ganga-water-is-"holy"-1524518. Html
Published: 24th September 2016
By ANI
NEW DELHI: Indian scientists have validated the scientific basis of the mysterious "special power" of the water of Ganga, Which Hindus consider as "Brahm Dravya" or divine elixir.

Microbiologists from the Chandigarh-based Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH), Who had studied the special characteristics of Ganges water have found, For the first time, Several Bacteriophages, Which keeps it non-putrefying. Bacteriophage is a type of virus that eats bacteria.

This resolves the mystery for the self-purifying properties of Ganga water.

"Analysis of the fresh water sedimentary metagenome-viromes revealed that the holy river Ganges not only house novel viromes, But also include unexplored double stranded DNA viruses, " The Indian Science Journal quotes Dr. Shanmugam Mayilraj, Senior Principal Scientist at the CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh, As saying.

It is for the first time, Scientists have come across new viruses.

Dr. Mayilraj said, The fresh water sediments from the Ganges house several novel viruses, Which were never reported earlier. These bacteriophages are active against certain clinical isolates, Or viral strains and can be used against multi-drug resistant or MDR infections.

Dr. Mayilraj and his team has identified 20-25 interesting viruses, Which can be used for treatment of tuberculosis (Mycobacterium), Typhoid (Salmonella), Pneumonia (Klebsiella and Acinetobactor), Cholera (Vibrio), Dysentery (Shigella), Diarrhoea (Aeromonoas) meningitis (Cronobacter), Etc.

"Our findings revealed variety of different bacteriophages, Which have specific bactericidal characteristics, " Dr. S. Mayilraj told Indian Science Journal. "Current analysis showed that the water was enriched with several strains of bacterial groups like Oscillatoriphycudeae, Flavobacteria, Sphingobacteria, A-proteobacteria, "-proteobacteria, ? -proteobacteria and Nostocophycideae, Whereas sediment was enriched with "-proteobacteria, ? -proteobacteria, A-proteobacteria, Clostridia, Actinobacteria, Sphingobacteria and Deltaproteobacteria. "

The IMTECH team has already collected samples, During the pre-monsoon and post-monsoon period from the Haridwar to Varanasi stretch of the Ganges, Which is highly polluted. They would now collect water samples from Yamuna and Narmada rivers for a comparative study to see, How water in the Ganges is different.

The study was commissioned by federal Water Resources and Ganga Rejuvenation Ministry, Headed by Kum. Uma Bharati in November, 2014. Besides IMTECH, Nagpur-based National Environment Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), National Botanical Research Institute, Indian Institute Toxicology Research and Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, All in Lucknow are part the project. The consolidated report of all the Labs involved in the current study would be submitted to the government by December 2016.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 7:00:19 PM

"Goa was so nice, It had people cleaning the beaches each morning. (Except for the cow carcase that the dogs gnawed on each day)

A "clean city" to this moron is cow carcasses in the streets for days as wild dogs scavenge rotten meat.

It is sickening how filthy Indians are.

No mention of dead animals, Right moron?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 7:15:56 PM
ethang5 wrote:

"Goa was so nice, It had people cleaning the beaches each morning. (Except for the cow carcase that the dogs gnawed on each day)

Try to beat this. Africans licking cows backsides and bathing in cow urine.

Negroids licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

A "clean city" to this moron is cow carcasses in the streets for days as wild dogs scavenge rotten meat.

It is sickening how filthy Indians are.

"Goa was so nice, It had people cleaning the beaches each morning. "
Those are dogs feeding on a cows carcass.

No mention of dead animals, Right moron?
"Goa was so nice, It had people cleaning the beaches each morning.

Try to beat this. Africans licking cows backsides and bathing in cow urine.

Negroids lucking cues backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 8:47:14 PM
Ganges, Goddess or Demon?

While the Ganges may be considered holy, Major health risks are transmitted to the human population either by direct bathing in the dirty water or by drinking. Fecal coliform counts in the water are dangerously high and disease risks include hepatitis, Typhoid, Cholera, Amoebic dysentery and a variety of skin afflictions.

In 2015, There were an estimated 1. 3 billion people at risk for cholera in 69 countries classified as cholera-endemic, with India being among the countries with the highest number of people at risk. Cholera is an infection of the small intestine by some strains of the bacterium Vibrio cholerae.

During the 19th century, The disease spread across the world from its original reservoir in the Ganges delta. It is raising its head again in India this year and experts predict the disease will only become more frequent due to the added effects of climate change. If people with cholera are treated quickly and properly, The mortality rate is less than 1%; however, For certain genetic strains of cholera, Such as the one present during the 2004 outbreak in India, Death can occur within a mere two hours of becoming ill.

Dysentery is a type of gastroenteritis that results in diarrhea with blood. Like cholera, Dysentery is spread by fecal contamination of food and water and is usually prevalent in areas with poor sanitation. Worldwide, Approximately 140 million people develop dysentery each year, And about 600, 000 die. Over 60 percent of these fatalities are children under 5 years old in developing countries.

There are two main types of the disease: bacillary dysentery and amebic dysentery. The latter is carried by the river Ganges and is caused by Entamoeba histolytica, An ameba. In areas of poor sanitation, The ameba can contaminate food and water and, As they can survive for long periods outside the body, Infect other humans. They can also linger on people"s hands after using the bathroom, Implying that good hygiene can reduce the risk of spreading infection.

Typhoid occurs predominantly in association with poor sanitation and lack of clean drinking water. It is a life-threatening illness caused by the bacterium Salmonella typhi and can spread throughout the body, Affecting many organs. It is an important public health challenge for India where it is most common, Particularly among young children and especially with the spread of antimicrobial resistance. Typhoid can easily be prevented by following simple rules including proper hygiene and sanitation and persistent hand washing.

In 2008, the river also led to the development of water-borne superbugs " New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase (NDM)-1 and NDM-4 which spread at an alarming rate, Leading to a warning sparked by the World Health Organization two years later. Not only is waste contaminating the river"s water and leading to disease risk but it is also assisting in the proliferation of antibiotic resistance.

These people believe that a disease infested river of filth is a goddess, And to bathe in it and drink it is good karma. All the science about the biology of disease is dismissed for superstitutious nonsense.

Is hinduism not a danger to India? And by extension in our global village, A danger to the world?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 9:17:13 PM
Mystery Factor Gives Ganges a Clean Reputation

JULIAN CRANDALL HOLLICK
The fourth report in a six-part series

Hindus have always believed that water from India's Ganges River has extraordinary powers. The Indian emperor Akbar called it the "water of immortality" and always traveled with a supply. The British East India Co. Used only Ganges water on its ships during the three-month journey back to England, Because it stayed "sweet and fresh. "

Indians have always claimed it prevents diseases, But are the claims wives' tales or do they have scientific substance?

In the fourth installment of a six-part series, Independent producer Julian Crandall Hollick searched for the "mysterious X factor" that gives Ganges water its mythical reputation.

He starts his investigation looking for the water's special properties at the river's source in the Himalayas. There, Wild plants, Radioactive rocks, And unusually cold, Fast-running water combine to form the river. But since 1854, Almost all of the Ganges' water has been siphoned off for irrigation as it leaves the Himalayas.

Hollick speaks with DS Bhargava, A retired professor of hydrology, Who has spent a lifetime performing experiments up and down Ganges in the plains of India. In most rivers, Bhargava says, Organic material usually exhausts a river's available oxygen and starts putrefying. But in the Ganges, An unknown substance, Or "X factor" that Indians refer to as a "disinfectant, " acts on organic materials and bacteria and kills them. Bhargava says that the Ganges' self-purifying quality leads to oxygen levels 25 times higher than any other river in the world.

Hollick's search for a scientific explanation for the X factor leads him to a spiritual leader at an ashram and a biologist in Kanpur. But his best answer for the Ganges' mysterious substance comes from Jay Ramachandran, A molecular biologist and entrepreneur in Bangalore.

In a short science lesson, Ramachandran explains why the Ganges doesn't spread disease among the millions of Indians who bathe in it. But he can't explain why the river alone has this extraordinary ability to retain oxygen.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 2:14:09 AM
This is an Indian speaking about the deceit of Indians.

To inflate their stats, They count every Indian doctor and his underage peasant illiterate wife as 2 doctors. So when he says 38% of doctors in America are Indian, The true number is actually less than 19%. Half of them are not doctors but just married to one.

The stats are on Indians in the US. Their profession and how they are associated with it. An Indian Doctor and an Indian married to a doctor counts as two doctors in the Indian community living in the US. Same goes for NASA scientists etc.

Every stat he gave was inflated fakery. What a shithole country.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 9:54:19 AM
This is an Indian speaking about the deceit of Indians.

To inflate their stats, They count every Indian doctor and his underage peasant illiterate wife as 2 doctors. So when he says 38% of doctors in America are Indian, The true number is actually less than 19%. Half of them are not doctors but just married to one.

The stats are on Indians in the US. Their profession and how they are associated with it. An Indian Doctor and an Indian married to a doctor counts as two doctors in the Indian community living in the US. Same goes for NASA scientists etc.

Lol. A proud Indian. Doctors and their illiterate wives count as two doctors. That 38% is really lower than 19%, Inflated to make shithole Indians look better.

Every stat he gave was inflated fakery. What a shithole country.

Now that you have confessed you are not a proud African.

Lol. OK stupid.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.