U. S. State Department Travel Advisory: India

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 5:38:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
India has been characterised as one of the "countries with the highest per capita rates of rape". 1, 2

1. Humphrey, John A. ; Schmalleger, Frank (2012), "Mental illness, Addictive behaviors, And sexual deviance", In Humphrey, John A. ; Schmalleger, Frank (eds. ), Deviant behavior (2nd ed. ), Sudbury, Massachusetts: Jones & Bartlett Learning, P. 252,

2. Gregg Barak. Crime and Crime Control: A Global View: A Global View. ABC-CLIO. P. 74

24, 923 rape cases were reported across India in 2012. 3

National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, P. 385

Compare like for like.

1. India has a population 4 times that of America. India 1. 3 billion. America 325 million.
2. America leads the world in gun related deaths. Guns are banned in India.
3. Mass murders are common in America. Mass church killing. Mass school killing. Mass public killing. Mass terrorist killing. India does not have those problems.
4. America have an opioids problem. Drug related deaths are through the roof. India does not have an opioids problem.
5. America has a Black problem. Africans living in America are descendants of slaves. Black Lives Matter is a black movement and not a right. India sees Africans as demons and people with very bad Karma to be avoided at any cost.
6. Rape ranking America 9th. India 46.
7. Total crimes ranking America 1st. India 10th.
8. Gun related crimes ranking America 1st. India 105th
See link.
https://www. Nationmaster. Com/country-info/compare/India/United-States/Crime
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 6:41:21 AM
Be careful with Hindu hari TS, He will lie with Indian stats.

That stat that India is 46 on the rape list is suspect.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 7:50:28 AM
ethang5 wrote:

So you don't know your scriptures about the curse of Ham.

The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

You confessed you are African. All you know is life in Africa.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.

You said: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 8:05:59 AM
ethang5 wrote:

I know that Ham was not cursed.

I know that Noah had no super power.

I know that Indians are negroids.

I know that the bible does not mention Africa.

I know that God said He does not condemn anyone.

I know that Noah and his sons were black.

I know that the curse covers Hindus.

I know your interpretation is corrupted by your insane racism.

I know the curses' wording "less of a slave" refers to indian castes.

I know that the curses' wording "his brother" refers to the other son of Noah, Ancestor to Arabs, Your slave masters.

I know no verse supports any curse of Ham.

You don't know or care what scripture says. All you're interested in is advancing your loony racism.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 8:48:58 AM
ethang5 wrote:

21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.

You said: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 12:26:47 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Maybe you spammed because you missed my post. Here it is again.

I know that Ham was not cursed.

I know that Noah had no super power.

I know that Indians are negroids.

I know that the bible does not mention Africa.

I know that God said He does not condemn anyone.

I know that Noah and his sons were black.

I know that the curse covers Hindus.

I know your interpretation is corrupted by your insane racism.

I know the curses' wording "less of a slave" refers to indian castes.

I know that the curses' wording "his brother" refers to the other son of Noah, Ancestor to Arabs, Your slave masters.

I know no verse supports any curse of Ham.

You don't know or care what scripture says. All you're interested in is advancing your loony racism.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 8:32:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 4:27:44 AM

That stat that India is 46 on the rape list is suspect

Thanks for the warning. But do not stress on my account. I know what the stats are for each country. I also know which countries to avoid statistics as well. Every country has a bad record on rape. The websites relating to the Indian rapists are everywhere. It is clearly one of the worst places to be at anytime.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 2:53:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Niggar, I gave the link.

NationMaster is where stats come alive! We are a massive central data source and a handy way to graphically compare nations.

Compare like for like.

1. India has a population 4 times that of America. India 1. 3 billion. America 325 million.
2. America leads the world in gun related deaths. Guns are banned in India.
3. Mass murders are common in America. Mass church killing. Mass school killing. Mass public killing. Mass terrorist killing. India does not have those problems.
4. America have an opioids problem. Drug related deaths are through the roof. India does not have an opioids problem.
5. America has a Black problem. Africans living in America are descendants of slaves. Black Lives Matter is a black movement and not a right. India sees Africans as demons and people with very bad Karma to be avoided at any cost.
6. Rape ranking America 9th. India 46.
7. Total crimes ranking America 1st. India 10th.
8. Gun related crimes ranking America 1st. India 105th
See link.
https://www. Nationmaster. Com/country-info/compare/India/United-States/Crime
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 3:04:01 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Niggar, I gave the link.

Links do not necessarily mean truth, And you are known to have lied with stats before.

If you want to give a link, Give us the link where you said I "confessed" to be African to you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 3:09:01 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Thanks for the warning. But do not stress on my account. I know what the stats are for each country. I also know which countries to avoid statistics as well. Every country has a bad record on rape. The websites relating to the Indian rapists are everywhere. It is clearly one of the worst places to be at anytime.

It's bad to be a negroid anywhere at anytime.

Hear is what Pastor Ray Hagin calls your religion.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 5:48:23 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Especially when you're asked point blank for a citation to back your claim and you can't do it.

Charged with lying about his stats, The moron racists writes instead about some shyster pastor.

?

When you can't answer hari, Shut up.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 3:47:00 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Especially when you're asked point blank for a citation to back your claim and you can't do it.

Charged with lying about his stats, The moron racists writes instead about some shyster pastor.

?

The nigger Ethang is feeling the burn. Lol!

The nigger Ethang has been delivering Bibles for over 15 years. Yet he does not know Noah was White and Niggers black because of the curse of Ham.

The biblical story of Noah and the curse of Ham. How the curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.

Genesis 8:3"The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4"and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. 5

Genesis 9:The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan. ) 19"These were the three sons of Noah, And from them came the people who were scattered over the whole earth.

Genesis 9:24"When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25"he said, "Cursed be Canaan! "The lowest of slaves""will he be to his brothers. "
26"He also said, "Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27" May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, """and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.

Genesis 10:32 These are the clans of Noah"s sons, According to their lines of descent, Within their nations. From these the nations spread out over the earth after the flood.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black. Noah was therefore the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate.
Noah"s sons Ham, Shem and Japheth however have several colour clues hidden in their names. Ham is definitely Hebrew for dark. Japheth is Hebrew for fair, And Shem"s name has nothing to do with colour at all. The name Shem is a word that means "name, " in this context relating to "he will make a name for himself"

Genesis 11 the lord scatters Noah's family from Babel after the flood.
8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, And they stopped building the city. 9"That is why it was called Babel[c]"because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

How they were scattered.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

2. Five Sons of Shem (see map below):
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout their African history.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans)have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 3:11:54 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

?

"Burn" must be when you can't cite proof of your claim.

The nigger Ethang has been delivering Bibles for over 15 years.

Oh my God! Call the FBI! Gather the women and children! Wait. . . . . .

Lol.

Yet he does not know Noah was White and Niggers black because of the curse of Ham.

Noah was white because of the curse of ham, Or as the moron sometimes calls it, The cures of ham.

Our bible scholar and 4 degree holder says Noah was white.

Noah's children were all black in Genesis 10. - Hindu hari

Wait moron, I know you are ignorant about genetics, But surely you don't think a white Noah had 3 black sons.

Feeling trapped in stupidity slummutt?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 4:43:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Yet he does not know Noah was White and Niggers black because of the curse of Ham.

Noah was white because of the curse of ham, Or as the moron sometimes calls it, The cures of ham.

Wait moron, I know you are ignorant about genetics, But surely you don't think a white Noah had 3 black sons.
You are confused Nigger. Read your bible.

I have quoted your confessions repeatedly so there would be no ambiguity you are a low IQ nigger.
Read your confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free. Your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

The only life you know is living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

Ham's children were all black in Genesis 10. - Hindu hari

Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.

Noah's sons Shem and Japheth settled in Europe and Middle East.
Five Sons of Shem
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Ham's children who built the African Nations.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 4:52:12 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Would you like to say nigger a few more times? Lol.

I read your comment.

You said all of Noah's sons were black in Gen 10.

I have quoted your confessions repeatedly so there would be no ambiguity you are a low IQ nigger.

A "citation" is the way you tell your readers that certain material in your work came from another source. It also gives your readers the information necessary to find that source again.

Stop "quoting" and cite it moron. Your lie is getting stink.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 7:40:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Would you like to say nigger a few more times? Lol. .

Noah cursed Ham. The curse made Ham and his children black.
I read your comment.

I pointed and quoted Genesis 10 which gives us the start of Nations but dealt specifically with the curse of Ham and Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah's other sons Shem and Japheth created the nations in the Middle East and Europe. They were never in Africa. Only Ham and his children were the first Africans.

Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.

A "citation" is the way you tell your readers that certain material in your work came from another source. It also gives your readers the information necessary to find that source again.

Stop "quoting" and cite it moron. Your lie is getting stink.

Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

Here are your words in quotes.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 7:51:24 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Would you like to say nigger a few more times? Lol. .

Noah cursed Ham. The curse made Ham and his children black.

I read your comment.

I pointed and quoted Genesis 10 which gives us the start of Nations but dealt specifically with the curse of Ham and Ham's children who were the first Africans.

All of Noah's sons were black. - Hind hari

That is not a quote of Genesis moron. You said all of Noah's sons were black.

You may be the one confused. Would you like me to cite where you said this?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 8:26:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:

All of Noah's sons were black. - Hind hari

Noah only cursed Ham and his children. The curse and the hot African sun made them black and altered their genetics permanently. Ham and his children were the first Africans according to Genesis 10. Noah's other sons Shem and Japheth gave us the European and Middle eastern races.

That is not a quote of Genesis moron. You said all of Noah's sons were black.

You may be the one confused. Would you like me to cite where you said this?
Nowhere did I say all of Noah's children were Africans/Black.

Noah cursed Ham. The curse made only Ham and his children black.

I pointed and quoted Genesis 10 which gives us the start of Nations but dealt specifically with the curse of Ham and Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah's other sons Shem and Japheth created the nations in the Middle East and Europe. They were never in Africa. Only Ham and his children were the first Africans.

Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.

Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

Here are your words in quotes.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 4:28:12 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Fake definition, Like your fake quote.

I have quoted your confessions repeatedly so there would be no ambiguity about its content.

Yes, But you have not cited them. We think you cannot cite them because you are a liar.

Cite or you're a liar moron.

You're a liar. You couldn't cite.

A "citation" is the way you tell your readers that certain material in your work came from another source. It also gives your readers the information necessary to find that source again

Would you like me to give you an example? Here you go.

I have never said that all Noah's children were black!

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340354/
Can Africans Be Hindu?
Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10
Hindu hari

You lied moron. See the citation? Thread name, Post number, And quote. You only quote because you're a liar.

That is a typo.

I knew you would say that you liar. Pay attention now.

Can Africans Be Hindu?

Post #28 - Noah children were all Afrcans Genesis 10.

Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10.

Post #32 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10.

You lied 3 times, There were more, I just only needed the 3.

Three instances of this typo? No liar.

And notice you corrected the apostrophe after Noah in post #28, In posts #30 & #32, But did not correct what you now lie is a typo. How could you miss the word Noah, The very word you say is a typo, Three times? Correct the same word for an apostrophe, And then say it was a typo?

You are a liar, And you have been caught.

This is similar to the lie you told about Noah living in Africa. You didn't know, And after I corrected you several times, You tried to pretend it was I who didn't know and you had to tell me.

Same way you lie now with your "confessions", You cannot cite any confession because there is none. So you lie.

You would have kept lying If I had not cited your quote about Noah's children being black.

All that stupid insulting, Like a low IQ monkey going berserk, And it was you in error. You're the idiot.

The funny thing is, Noah was black. His children were black. You're just illiterate and racist. Lol.

There isn't much you can say to me anymore moron. You are a lying, Uneducated, Unlikable shithole. And you're a fraud, Not a scholar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 5:16:21 AM
ethang5 wrote:

1. You have called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. So your crowing now, "It's biblical! " Makes you appear a fool. It's like you're saying of your loony curse, "It's lies and contradictions!

It's biblical means it's in the bible and supported by the bible.

But you call the bible lies idiot. The question you are dodging is not whether its in the bible, But you trying to use it as support though you know it's lies.

The bible is the inerrant word of God to Christians.

But not to you. You offer lies, It gets dismissed.

You are a Christian and a nigger by your own confession.

That's how I know you'r a liar.

The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Nigger, Believe it!

No. I do not believe racist lies.

The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Read Genesis 9 and 10

Why send me to read lies? Are you stupid? You fail miserably on point 1 moron.

The bible is the inerrant word of God to Christians.

Irrelevant. You lie, It gets dismissed.

You are a Christian and a nigger.

You are worse. A Hindu and an uneducated nigger.
Only Africans are niggers. You are African.

The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Nigger, Believe it!

No, You uneducated fool. Learn to spell.

2. You are black. I don't think words can convey just how stupidly pathetic you look as a black man yelling, "Niggar, Niggar! " And as if your shame was not enough, You misspelled nigger and thought keeping the misspelling was less embarrassing than correcting it.
Indians are Indo Europeans. Africans like you are Black Niggers.

Even the Bible says the Indians are descendants of Japheth. That would make Indians Indo Europeans.

Indians are never mentioned in the bible.
There are called Madai (Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds) in Genesis 10.

3. Most Africans were never slaves. Only a few were ever enslaved in relation to the total population of Africa. If so few Africans were slaves, How can the "curse" be validly on Africans?

African history is full of slavery. Romans, Arabs, Christians all indulged in owning African slaves and trading African slaves.

That doesn't address the question. I did not say there was no African slavery. I said most Africans were never slaves. If so few Africans were slaves, How can the "curse" be validly on Africans?

Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 Million African slaves were shipped out of Ghana alone.
African history is full of slavery. Romans, Arabs, Christians all indulged in owning African slaves.

Indian history is also full of slavery. Africa was never completely enslaved like India was. You fail point 3.

Indians are Indo Europeans. Only Africans were condemned to slavery. It's the Biblical Curse of Ham.

Africa was never completely enslaved like India was.
India was never sold as slaves like Africans. Remember Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 million African slaves were shipped from Ghana alone.

4. Not a single human being alive today is old enough to have seen African slavery. When did this "curse" end?

African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400. Even you said you live in Africa where slavery is still practiced.

India has more slaves than the entire continent of Africa. Indian slavery fits the curse.
Indians are Indo Europeans the descendants of Japheth.
Ham and his children were cursed. They were the first Africans Genesis 10.

Calling myself a slave of Jesus Christ does not qualify. You are desperate for a point, But I will not allow you to be stupid for it. Plus, You have not shown that the slavery I mentioned was African slavery.

Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans. . The curse of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery. Christians justified Aftican slavery as biblical.

You are a full time slave running bibles for over 15 years by your own confession.

India still has more slaves today.
They are called domestic servants. Not the same as cursed and condemned to slavery like Africans. African slavery in Biblical.

5. You never say who condemns blacks, Or how they got the power to bend the future to their will.
The bible tells us Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans. Genesis 9 and 10.
The cure of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery. Christians saw African slavery as Biblical and that was their justification for African slavery.

According to the Bible. . . . . African slavery is Biblical.

You said the bible was lies. According to lies, It gets dismissed.
But they are the word of God to Christians. So belive it nigger.

Unless you believe the bible is full of lies and contradictions, The curse of Ham is biblical.

I don't care. You're making the charge. You believe its lies.

Christians justified African slavery based on scriptures.

Which you say are lies. Dismissed.
But you deliver Bbles so to you the bible is the word of God. And the bible condemns Africans to slavery.

We do not need a history of Ham's sons. God's favor did not give Noah the ability to control future generations. The bible does not say so.

Noah cursed Ham and his children and condemned them to slavery. They turned out to be the first Africans. (Genesus 9 and 10). Christians, Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and even Ghanaian Africans believed the bible justified African slavery. So African slaves were sold and traded to many countries.

Christians justified African slavery based on scriptures.

Your opinion. Off topic here.

God cursed the Canaanited too. The curse of Ham was fulfilled.

And since most Africans were never slaves, The curse could not have been by God's authority. God's curses do not fail.
Africans were owned and sold as slaves since biblical times by Arabs, Romans, Portugese, Christians and by Ghanaian africans. Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World.

Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 Million African slaves were shipped out of Ghana alone.

Most Africans were never slaves.

Lying niggar, African history is full of slavery.

So is Indian slavery. And you were enslaved by 2 brothers, Not just one, Just like the curse says.
Indians are Indo Europeans and the descendants of Japheth. The bible tells us only Ham's children who were the first africans would be condemned to slavery.

But you fail point 5.

1, 700 years of African slavery is hard to dismiss.

You do it easily enough with 17, 00 years of Indian slavery.
Indians are not africans. Indians are Indo Europeans and the descendants of Japheth. Noah only cursed Ham and his children (Africans) Genesis 9.

You've realized all Noah's sons were black, . . . .
The bible tells us only Ham and his children turned black after the curse.

You low IQ lying nigger. I never said all of Noah's sons were black. I said all of Hams children were black and lived in Africa. They were the first Africans.

Can Africans Be Hindu?
Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10 " Hindu hari
That was a typo. It should have read Ham's children were all Africans Genesis 10.

Look at the low IQ lying nigger Ethang trying to make an issue over a typo. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 11:03:21 AM
Look at the low IQ lying nigger Ethang trying to make an issue over a typo. Lol!

It seemed to be an issue to you when you were spitting and farting about how you never called Noah's children black. Before you knew I could cite your lie.

You are a confused black niggar! You father was a black niggar atheist! I have never said that all Noah's children were black! Niggar!

Sounded like it was an "issue" to you moron.

Can Africans Be Hindu?
Hindu hari

You lied moron. See the citation? Thread name, Post number, And quote. You only post fake quotes because you're a liar. You cannot cite the thread or post number. Feeling trapped in your stupidity?

That is a typo.

And you want it not to be an "issue" now, Right? Lol.

https://www. Debate. Org. . .
Can Africans Be Hindu?

And notice the apostrophe after Noah in post #28, You had corrected In posts #30 & #32, But did not correct what you now lie is a typo. How could you miss the word Noah, The very word you say is a typo, Three times? Correcting the same word for an apostrophe, And then say it was a typo?

This is similar to the lie you told about Noah living in Africa. You didn't know, And after I corrected you several times, You tried to pretend it was I who didn't know and you had to tell me. I can cite that too.

Same way you lie now with your "confessions", You cannot cite any confession because there is none. So you lie. You, Unlike me, Can only post lies and say they are quotes.

You would have kept lying If I had not cited your quote about Noah's children being black. You kept lying until I cited it, Though I told you about it several times.

All that stupid insulting, Like a low IQ Indian monkey going berserk, And it was you in error the whole time. You're the low IQ idiot.

The funny thing is, Noah was black. His children were black. You're just illiterate and racist. You know no bible history. You post like a simpleminded idiot. All racist bile and ignorant stupidity.

There isn't much you can say to me anymore moron. You are a lying, Uneducated, Unlikable shithole. And you're certainly no scholar.

Your shamed faced replies do not even mention that you edited the supposed "typo"! Or that you made it multiple times. Now, It's me trying to make it an issue. Even when caught, You just keep lying.

As I said, You are empty. Friendless, Stupid, And bitter. I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. How did you like it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 1:15:36 PM
ethang5 wrote:

It seemed to be an issue to you when you were spitting and farting about how you never called Noah's children black. Before you knew I could cite your lie.

You are a confused black niggar! You father was a black niggar atheist! I have never said that all Noah's children were black! Niggar!

Sounded like it was an "issue" to you moron.

Can Africans Be Hindu?
Hindu hari

You lied moron. See the citation? Thread name, Post number, And quote. You only post fake quotes because you're a liar. You cannot cite the thread or post number. Feeling trapped in your stupidity?

That is a typo.

And you want it not to be an "issue" now, Right? Lol.

https://www. Debate. Org. . .
Can Africans Be Hindu?

And notice the apostrophe after Noah in post #28, You had corrected In posts #30 & #32, But did not correct what you now lie is a typo. How could you miss the word Noah, The very word you say is a typo, Three times? Correcting the same word for an apostrophe, And then say it was a typo?

This is similar to the lie you told about Noah living in Africa. You didn't know, And after I corrected you several times, You tried to pretend it was I who didn't know and you had to tell me. I can cite that too.

Same way you lie now with your "confessions", You cannot cite any confession because there is none. So you lie. You, Unlike me, Can only post lies and say they are quotes.

You would have kept lying If I had not cited your quote about Noah's children being black. You kept lying until I cited it, Though I told you about it several times.

All that stupid insulting, Like a low IQ Indian monkey going berserk, And it was you in error the whole time. You're the low IQ idiot.

The funny thing is, Noah was black. His children were black. You're just illiterate and racist. You know no bible history. You post like a simpleminded idiot. All racist bile and ignorant stupidity.

There isn't much you can say to me anymore moron. You are a lying, Uneducated, Unlikable shithole. And you're certainly no scholar.

Your shamed faced replies do not even mention that you edited the supposed "typo"! Or that you made it multiple times. Now, It's me trying to make it an issue. Even when caught, You just keep lying.

As I said, You are empty. Friendless, Stupid, And bitter. I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. How did you like it?

The nigger Ethang is burning.
No matter what the nigger Ethang says, He knows he will wake up a black shithole nigger. . The nigger Ethang is going beserk again, This time over a typo where Noah was used instead of Ham.
Indians are white Indo Europeans. Genesis puts Indians as descendants of Japheth. Only Ham and his childrem were the first Africans Genesis 10. The Biblical curse of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery.
I made the typo and said supposedly 3 times Noah's children were all Africans Genesis 10.
But I am sure I said over 200 times Ham's children were Africans because that is what Genesis 10 says and I referenced Genesis 10.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and work in America in the IT field. Indians are high achievers. Lol!

Read your confessions, Nigger.

My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 1:36:45 PM
You have been caught in a lie. Your lie was cited, Thread title, And post number.

Your stupid response was that I was still African.

I told you that you had contradicted yourself several times. You pretended you had not till I posted the citation of your lie. Then you said it was a typo.

But I showed that you had posted it 3 times, Even editing the very word you said was a typo, And your stupid reply was that I was "burning".

Ashamed and angry now, You have began spamming the same post to every thread. I told you that you would run to spamming when you were beaten.

Until you own up to your lie, And post something other than old repeated spam, There is nothing in your posts I have not responded to. There is no need for me to keep responding to the same stupidity just because you spam it again.

You are empty. You have run out of intelligent things to say. I am dismissing you for vacuous spam posts. Nothing to respond to.

You will continue to spam old repeated stupidity no doubt. What else can you do? But you are currently not worth my time.

Dismissed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 1:38:52 PM
ethang5 wrote:
You have been caught in a lie. Your lie was cited, Thread title, And post number.

Your stupid response was that I was still African.

I told you that you had contradicted yourself several times. You pretended you had not till I posted the citation of your lie. Then you said it was a typo.

But I showed that you had posted it 3 times, Even editing the very word you said was a typo, And your stupid reply was that I was "burning".

Ashamed and angry now, You have began spamming the same post to every thread. I told you that you would run to spamming when you were beaten.

Until you own up to your lie, And post something other than old repeated spam, There is nothing in your posts I have not responded to. There is no need for me to keep responding to the same stupidity just because you spam it again.

You are empty. You have run out of intelligent things to say. I am dismissing you for vacuous spam posts. Nothing to respond to.

You will continue to spam old repeated stupidity no doubt. What else can you do? But you are currently not worth my time.

Dismissed.

The nigger Ethang is burning.
No matter what the nigger Ethang says, He knows he will wake up a black shithole nigger. . The nigger Ethang is going beserk again, This time over a typo where Noah was used instead of Ham.
Indians are white Indo Europeans. Genesis puts Indians as descendants of Japheth. Only Ham and his childrem were the first Africans Genesis 10. The Biblical curse of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery.
I made the typo and said supposedly 3 times Noah's children were all Africans Genesis 10.
But I am sure I said over 200 times Ham's children were Africans because that is what Genesis 10 says and I referenced Genesis 10.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and work in America in the IT field. Indians are high achievers. Lol!

Read your confessions, Nigger.

My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.