Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

ETs are comiimg soon

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 4:00:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
But they are not from outer space. The reptilian and greys or whatever are visions from God to protect them from the truth they are under the earth like the Bible says, The are all human-looking behind the visions from Yahweh.

Everything in the following interview is true, Except the expert Steven Greer has been fooled about their origins from outer space and different weird forms, The ET disclosure will really wake up occult Israel for their predestinated goal to become gods and goddesses. The interview was done on February 15th 2019:

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=XAGsC5JTqV0
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 4:33:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=cQHoO4a7rbM (7:48 min)

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=ta6K9UeQMTQ (25:49 min)

This man believes in the popular idea being funded by billionaires that claim we live in a computerized matrix that controls everyone by superior intelligence. No! Yahweh has created the temporal illusion of time for us to know good and evil controlling the ying-yang principle of opposite energies, Perfectly balance by Yahweh Elohim.

Those who become gods and goddesses will break though the time barrier illusion and see the truth as it is. Without standing on the sea of glass, Mortals can only speculate about what is observed.

The man is called "UFO Jesus" to attract Christians as a publicity stunt. Ignore the stunt. He is just part of the powers that be rolling out the ideas by their expert knowledge of creating narratives to disclose the ETs under their control so we believe they are from outer space.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 7:34:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Watching these videos are critical to know the ETs are going to disclose themselves very soon. The Lord sent the fallen sons and daughters of God to have physical sex with the occult leaders so they will return to the original goal to become gods and goddesses. The question for them to ask is: "Would you be willing to give up the sex and love of God you felt in eternity to believe the false idea of ascended masters without a body? "
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 9:11:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Watching these videos are critical to know the ETs are going to disclose themselves very soon. The Lord sent the fallen sons and daughters of God to have physical sex with the occult leaders so they will return to the original goal to become gods and goddesses. The question for them to ask is: "Would you be willing to give up the sex and love of God you felt in eternity to believe the false idea of ascended masters without a body? "

You said ETs are living underground and have been around fur 150, 000 years. The videos are talking about UFO and advanced space crafts and not your reptilian subterranean creatures.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 12:22:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You can choose to believe the dumb narratives (Insectoids? Bird aliens? Reptilians? Greys? ). Don't be surprised if we see only the human looking ETs when they are disclosed with their technology. The human ETs will be the ambassador for the whole group of ETs, And they do not want to "scare us" by the other forms right now. Do we hear the BS yet? Be prepared for the false narratives.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 12:31:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don't forget they plan to reduce the population by willing lethal injection by 93% to remove old age pain to 500 million for the "good of the earth", And their intentions are sincerer for that is how they controlled population growth in the past, And they will provide all the evident to prove this is true. Ra is sincere but inept and incompetent about mortality and eternity.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 3:09:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
hi and I just want to know if you have a deadline for these alleged comings by the ETs. I am just curious how long must pass before you realise it is a hoax?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 4:43:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret. Hi. No. To grow in the light and be translated into gods and goddesses we must learn to remove all fleshly expectations. I was told "when you lose all expectations, You will see me in the light. " To overcome time, This is the major challenge we have to master, And I do not know how to do it 100% all the time, Yet.

Having fleshly expectations is much different than hoping we become gods and goddesses in the future because they are eternal ideas and not temporal. Eternal faith is the substance of things hoped for [to be perfect as our Heavenly Father is perfect in His spiritual body], The evidence of things not seen.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 7:28:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret. Hi. No. To grow in the light and be translated into gods and goddesses we must learn to remove all fleshly expectations. I was told "when you lose all expectations, You will see me in the light. " To overcome time, This is the major challenge we have to master, And I do not know how to do it 100% all the time, Yet.

Having fleshly expectations is much different than hoping we become gods and goddesses in the future because they are eternal ideas and not temporal. Eternal faith is the substance of things hoped for [to be perfect as our Heavenly Father is perfect in His spiritual body], The evidence of things not seen.

You said the ETs are already here. They have been on earth for over 150, 000 years. You even said they are hiding in Japan.

You said: I never wrote Einstein was in favor of dropping atomic bombs on Japan. But it was Yahweh's will, Not his, To flush out the ETs. It worked beautifully.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 7:43:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes, I said all those things except I did not say they are hiding in Japan.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 8:30:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Everyone, Isn't the Lord Yahweh Elohim very wise and powerful? He sends the fallen sons and daughters of God to have sex with the leaders of Israel to teach them the end goal is to possess the emotional and unconditional love of the gods and goddess.

Then when the ETs are disclosed, He takes the sex away to strive for translation to have that sex blessings in the official way in eternity as a translat4ed God or Goddess rather than the goal of the ETs of ascended masters. He amazes me by His brilliance! It is so easy to see on the sea of glass what He has been up to for 150, 000 years. Israel will be translated by predestination by white grace through faith to have sex with the gods and goddesses in the approved way for all eternity.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 1:31:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Yes, I said all those things except I did not say they are hiding in Japan.

You said: I never wrote Einstein was in favor of dropping atomic bombs on Japan. But it was Yahweh's will, Not his, To flush out the ETs. It worked beautifully.

Why did they have to flush out the ETs if they were not hiding?

flush out someone/something. " phrasal verb with flush us R03; /flA2;@3;/ verb. To force a person or animal to leave a hiding place: He had to climb down the side of the tunnel to flush out the birds. (Definition of "flush out someone/something" from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary " Cambridge University Press)
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 2:22:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The ETs live inside the earth with its own seas, Land, Fresh water, People, Technology, Etc. , With its own sun in the middle. We know earthquake waves behave identically in a gas and liquid, But differently in solids. I don't know if water or land is underneath Japan in inner earth.

If the scientist told us the truth about the seismic waves, We could map out what the inner earth looks like. The powers that be have created a bogus science of earthquake seismic data to hide the truth from us. They know what they are doing to protect the ET origins inside the earth. The only thing they haven't figured out is the deception of the ascended master idea. We need to be an ascended master, So to speak, Before we are translated into a god or goddess.

Therefore, The powers that be have not been lied to, But Ra is hiding the full truth from every mortal to continue his genetic reengineering projects to control eternal life. He needs a mortal planet and mortals to do the genetic experiments. He cannot do it on immortal planets with immortals who are born immortal, Obviously. We have to do all the work for him. The fallen sons and daughter of God have sex with the those who control all the money, And Ra gets his way to fund the genetic experiments with very shrewd logic that makes sense to mortals who do not know the truth in the Bible about mortality and eternity.

Times up, 150, 000 years is long enough to know his genetic theories are false, Not to mention Ra has been pretending to be Lucifer, His fictitious brother.

Yahweh Elohim is a cosmic genius to the 1x10^infinity power to expose Ra's deceptive methods without force of power. His mind and heart is perfect. The Bible prophecies are true.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 3:53:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The ETs live inside the earth with its own seas, Land, Fresh water, People, Technology, Etc. , With its own sun in the middle. We know earthquake waves behave identically in a gas and liquid, But differently in solids. I don't know if water or land is underneath Japan in inner earth.

If the scientist told us the truth about the seismic waves, We could map out what the inner earth looks like. The powers that be have created a bogus science of earthquake seismic data to hide the truth from us. They know what they are doing to protect the ET origins inside the earth. The only thing they haven't figured out is the deception of the ascended master idea. We need to be an ascended master, So to speak, Before we are translated into a god or goddess.

Therefore, The powers that be have not been lied to, But Ra is hiding the full truth from every mortal to continue his genetic reengineering projects to control eternal life. He needs a mortal planet and mortals to do the genetic experiments. He cannot do it on immortal planets with immortals who are born immortal, Obviously. We have to do all the work for him. The fallen sons and daughter of God have sex with the those who control all the money, And Ra gets his way to fund the genetic experiments with very shrewd logic that makes sense to mortals who do not know the truth in the Bible about mortality and eternity.

Times up, 150, 000 years is long enough to know his genetic theories are false, Not to mention Ra has been pretending to be Lucifer, His fictitious brother.

Yahweh Elohim is a cosmic genius to the 1x10^infinity power to expose Ra's deceptive methods without force of power. His mind and heart is perfect. The Bible prophecies are true.

So where did you get the sightings of ETs in Japan?
You said: I never wrote Einstein was in favor of dropping atomic bombs on Japan. But it was Yahweh's will, Not his, To flush out the ETs. It worked beautifully.

Why did they have to flush out the ETs if they were not hiding?

flush out someone/something. " phrasal verb with flush us R03; /flA2;@3;/ verb. To force a person or animal to leave a hiding place: He had to climb down the side of the tunnel to flush out the birds. (Definition of "flush out someone/something" from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary " Cambridge University Press)
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 4:13:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Have the board listened to the videos? If the ETs are a hoax, Then who is scamming us world-wide and why? Does the evidence support a hoax?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 4:21:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Have the board listened to the videos? If the ETs are a hoax, Then who is scamming us world-wide and why? Does the evidence support a hoax?

So where did you get the sightings of ETs in Japan?
You said: I never wrote Einstein was in favor of dropping atomic bombs on Japan. But it was Yahweh's will, Not his, To flush out the ETs. It worked beautifully.

Why did they have to flush out the ETs if they were not hiding?

flush out someone/something. " phrasal verb with flush us R03; /flA2;@3;/ verb. To force a person or animal to leave a hiding place: He had to climb down the side of the tunnel to flush out the birds. (Definition of "flush out someone/something" from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary " Cambridge University Press)
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 4:45:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, Do I have to treat you like kindergartner? Ok.

Adjusted sentences:

I never wrote Einstein was in favor of dropping atomic bombs on Japan. But it was Yahweh's will [to drop the Bombs on Japan],
Not his [Einstein's],
To flush out the ETs [to appear on outer earth in ships to create the UFO narratives we hear about today and since 1945 to prepare for disclosure as they want to stop the Nuclear danger to theirs and our planet].
It worked beautifully [what Yahweh did to control the event of dropping the Atom bombs on Japan. Now we know all those people died in Japan and sacrificed their lives by predestination to save the world to expose the real Cosmic War so the Satanists and ETs will walk away from Ra and his CIA tactics to create a fictitious brother, Lucifer, To fool and control us].
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 8:27:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret. Hi. No. To grow in the light and be translated into gods and goddesses we must learn to remove all fleshly expectations. I was told "when you lose all expectations, You will see me in the light. " To overcome time, This is the major challenge we have to master, And I do not know how to do it 100% all the time, Yet.

Having fleshly expectations is much different than hoping we become gods and goddesses in the future because they are eternal ideas and not temporal. Eternal faith is the substance of things hoped for [to be perfect as our Heavenly Father is perfect in His spiritual body], The evidence of things not seen.


Hi there again. So are you saying that you are 100% confident that you are correct and could not possibly be wrong? I think expectations can lead us astray - but I also think that expectations provide us insight and limitations as well. In other words, It ensure that we don't remain arrogant in our own pride. For the record I am confident you are incorrect in your surmising.

I don't see time as our enemy or as something that needs to be overcome. God gave us time and although he is eternal and time as we understand it does not apply to him, He gave it to us and called it good. My question about time for you was - an opportunity for you to explain your own limitations - and to explain how you might be proved wrong. The reason for this is as follows:

People believe lots of things. Yet not everything is true and much is delusional. Willow often talks about reason and logic but I find him delusional and to be honest I find you and Harikrishna pretty delusional as well. My reasoning is as follows.

People who can provide limitations for their beliefs and ideas are less likely to be delusional. If you are able to provide significant solutions as to what might change your mind, Then it shows that you have actually reasoned your way to where you believe but it also provides an objectivity in relation to your belief as well.

This is why I asked you - what would it take for you to give up your belief? Willow has admitted on numerous occasions that nothing will shift him about the reality of God. There is no evidence he can or will accept for the existence of God - hence he is delusional. You are so wrapped up in your own beliefs that it seems you are delusional - Hariskrishna is the same.

Me on the other hand - have provided quite simple things to disprove my religion and faith. For instance I made a challenge - become a Christian, Convince me of your conversion. So far no one has taken up the challenge - despite the assertions that some make that is it a choice. I deny it is a choice. And this is why it is impossible - but I await.

What I am saying is this: if you want to convince me that what you are saying is correct - give me something which will prove to you that it is untrue. If you can't do that - then I you show me it is not reasonable- but rather a delusion. Same applies to Willow and Haribottom.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 5:23:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret, Hi, Good points made. They are very deep observations and require a thorough answer.

Your basic premise is true. Our mortal choices have nothing to do with eternity, And I believe that is the truth you are standing on for mortality, Mixing eternity with mortality, Assuming eternity has laws like mortality, But Paul says the Holy Spirit has no laws, And neither does the black grace powers of the dragon and beast system that creates money power from Yahweh by the love of money that the Satanists believe in--the dragon operates by God's grace. He built the complex spiritual system in each on of us using the carnal mind of time. Paul said, To be carnally minded is death and to be spiritually minded is life and peace. He was referring to not dying like Yahushua taught, Which means, Transcending time.

It is grace not our choices that make a difference in our lives as we use the power of the sun to do our work. I am understanding you, But from a different angle of thought that you are not using? Correct me if I am not within the line of your thinking. These are the ideas that sug (((gest you are standing on truth, But perhaps, Have not considered it from this vantage point before. The light is limitless within its own boundaries of mortal vs eternal truth.

We were born mortal by grace through the faith of our parents, And Israel will be born immortal as gods and goddesses by God's grace because of Abraham believed in the idea that God told him He would be a translated god and his children would create immortal children forever like the stars in heaven. Abraham believed in a true idea or seed from God, And it was righteous belief because it came from God by showing him the stars,

Therefore, The faith was created by God white 's grace in the first place and not his works. This is what Paul harped on. We are translated by teaching "the just shall live by faith" in the covenant God made to Abraham to become gods and goddesses. The just are the gods and goddesses that do not sin, As Ezekiel 18 teaches Israel to not sin and die. It is not complicated doctrine. No one believes it, However, Because they believe in the god of death and die of old age. Israel needs to break the chains of unbelief and trust Yahweh the God of Life. He has the power of light for us to renew our minds and overcome death as Christ taught. We become just and righteous as He is righteous and reflects the light. We are not self-righteous to absorb the light. However, Remember, If we say we have no sinful dragon in us, Then we deceive ourselves and are liars and the truth is not in us. If we lie about it, Which Christians do in ignorance, Then we cannot overcome the dragon and be translated. It takes a lot of courage to admit we are dragon created by God. At least the Jewish international bankers are honest about that truth. But they do not have the correct purpose in place.

God is going to fix it by teaching them in the light the truth about the Cosmic War, The purpose of mortality and the dragon they have honestly accepted as their spirits, The afterlife truths, And remove the ignorance so occult Israel will become gods and goddesses according to the Abrahamic Covenant. The Covenant has never been removed, And the Biblical prophecies will be honored to fulfill His promises to Abraham. The Christian interpretation of Abrahamic Covenant using the words "atonement and testament" is BS garbage for the eternal angels to believe in and not occult Israel.

The same method is used to create black grace power from God by submitting to the dragon in the Jewish international bankers, And God provides the visions, Such as to Joseph Smith, And because of the missing holes of the Cosmic War, The purpose of life, Including the number 1 purpose of sex, And the afterlife, The prophets deceive themselves by the dragon and beast system in them that acts as a unified force from Yahweh based on the pyramid hierarchy of power, Preventing them from being poor in spirit and entering heaven, In spite of their visions or audible words from God. It is just a teaching lesson of managing power by black grace vs white grace that Israel must know as gods and goddesses to know good and evil.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 7:41:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradesecret. Hi. No. To grow in the light and be translated into gods and goddesses we must learn to remove all fleshly expectations. I was told "when you lose all expectations, You will see me in the light. " To overcome time, This is the major challenge we have to master, And I do not know how to do it 100% all the time, Yet.

Having fleshly expectations is much different than hoping we become gods and goddesses in the future because they are eternal ideas and not temporal. Eternal faith is the substance of things hoped for [to be perfect as our Heavenly Father is perfect in His spiritual body], The evidence of things not seen.


Hi there again. So are you saying that you are 100% confident that you are correct and could not possibly be wrong? I think expectations can lead us astray - but I also think that expectations provide us insight and limitations as well. In other words, It ensure that we don't remain arrogant in our own pride. For the record I am confident you are incorrect in your surmising.

I don't see time as our enemy or as something that needs to be overcome. God gave us time and although he is eternal and time as we understand it does not apply to him, He gave it to us and called it good. My question about time for you was - an opportunity for you to explain your own limitations - and to explain how you might be proved wrong. The reason for this is as follows:

People believe lots of things. Yet not everything is true and much is delusional. Willow often talks about reason and logic but I find him delusional and to be honest I find you and Harikrishna pretty delusional as well. My reasoning is as follows.

People who can provide limitations for their beliefs and ideas are less likely to be delusional. If you are able to provide significant solutions as to what might change your mind, Then it shows that you have actually reasoned your way to where you believe but it also provides an objectivity in relation to your belief as well.

This is why I asked you - what would it take for you to give up your belief? Willow has admitted on numerous occasions that nothing will shift him about the reality of God. There is no evidence he can or will accept for the existence of God - hence he is delusional. You are so wrapped up in your own beliefs that it seems you are delusional - Hariskrishna is the same.

Me on the other hand - have provided quite simple things to disprove my religion and faith. For instance I made a challenge - become a Christian, Convince me of your conversion. So far no one has taken up the challenge - despite the assertions that some make that is it a choice. I deny it is a choice. And this is why it is impossible - but I await.

What I am saying is this: if you want to convince me that what you are saying is correct - give me something which will prove to you that it is untrue. If you can't do that - then I you show me it is not reasonable- but rather a delusion. Same applies to Willow and Haribottom.

Harikrish has repeatedly declared he is a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition. A Hindu by birth. Trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism.

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. A champion of Christians, Muslims, Hindus and even atheists. And all are welcome to embrace the abundance of my Aura.

It is not a conversion. But a transcendental ability that Harikrish demonstrates.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 10:52:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish has repeatedly declared he is a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition. A Hindu by birth. Trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism.

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. A champion of Christians, Muslims, Hindus and even atheists. And all are welcome to embrace the abundance of my Aura.

It is not a conversion. But a transcendental ability that Harikrish demonstrates.


Yes, Harikrish has repeatedly told us all what he thinks is correct. Yet, There are no Christians who sees him as a champion. Hence he is a liar. He is not a biblical scholar - but one who selectively chooses passages and ignores others. He is a fraud. And to be quite frank - boring. He has nothing to offer anyone - but lies and deception. And again - he is unable to provide a reason / argument - to prove himself wrong - therefore he is delusional and probably brain washed.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 10:54:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret, Hi, Good points made. They are very deep observations and require a thorough answer.

Your basic premise is true. Our mortal choices have nothing to do with eternity, And I believe that is the truth you are standing on for mortality, Mixing eternity with mortality, Assuming eternity has laws like mortality, But Paul says the Holy Spirit has no laws, And neither does the black grace powers of the dragon and beast system that creates money power from Yahweh by the love of money that the Satanists believe in--the dragon operates by God's grace. He built the complex spiritual system in each on of us using the carnal mind of time. Paul said, To be carnally minded is death and to be spiritually minded is life and peace. He was referring to not dying like Yahushua taught, Which means, Transcending time.

It is grace not our choices that make a difference in our lives as we use the power of the sun to do our work. I am understanding you, But from a different angle of thought that you are not using? Correct me if I am not within the line of your thinking. These are the ideas that sug (((gest you are standing on truth, But perhaps, Have not considered it from this vantage point before. The light is limitless within its own boundaries of mortal vs eternal truth.

We were born mortal by grace through the faith of our parents, And Israel will be born immortal as gods and goddesses by God's grace because of Abraham believed in the idea that God told him He would be a translated god and his children would create immortal children forever like the stars in heaven. Abraham believed in a true idea or seed from God, And it was righteous belief because it came from God by showing him the stars,

Therefore, The faith was created by God white 's grace in the first place and not his works. This is what Paul harped on. We are translated by teaching "the just shall live by faith" in the covenant God made to Abraham to become gods and goddesses. The just are the gods and goddesses that do not sin, As Ezekiel 18 teaches Israel to not sin and die. It is not complicated doctrine. No one believes it, However, Because they believe in the god of death and die of old age. Israel needs to break the chains of unbelief and trust Yahweh the God of Life. He has the power of light for us to renew our minds and overcome death as Christ taught. We become just and righteous as He is righteous and reflects the light. We are not self-righteous to absorb the light. However, Remember, If we say we have no sinful dragon in us, Then we deceive ourselves and are liars and the truth is not in us. If we lie about it, Which Christians do in ignorance, Then we cannot overcome the dragon and be translated. It takes a lot of courage to admit we are dragon created by God. At least the Jewish international bankers are honest about that truth. But they do not have the correct purpose in place.

God is going to fix it by teaching them in the light the truth about the Cosmic War, The purpose of mortality and the dragon they have honestly accepted as their spirits, The afterlife truths, And remove the ignorance so occult Israel will become gods and goddesses according to the Abrahamic Covenant. The Covenant has never been removed, And the Biblical prophecies will be honored to fulfill His promises to Abraham. The Christian interpretation of Abrahamic Covenant using the words "atonement and testament" is BS garbage for the eternal angels to believe in and not occult Israel.

The same method is used to create black grace power from God by submitting to the dragon in the Jewish international bankers, And God provides the visions, Such as to Joseph Smith, And because of the missing holes of the Cosmic War, The purpose of life, Including the number 1 purpose of sex, And the afterlife, The prophets deceive themselves by the dragon and beast system in them that acts as a unified force from Yahweh based on the pyramid hierarchy of power, Preventing them from being poor in spirit and entering heaven, In spite of their visions or audible words from God. It is just a teaching lesson of managing power by black grace vs white grace that Israel must know as gods and goddesses to know good and evil.


So I guess you answer is "I don't know". What are your limiting factors in your reasoning? You say you will address me concerns - and then despite a heap of writing - you don't actually address me concerns. Would you please go back and answer my question? Thanks in anticipation.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 5:08:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish has repeatedly declared he is a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition. A Hindu by birth. Trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism.

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. A champion of Christians, Muslims, Hindus and even atheists. And all are welcome to embrace the abundance of my Aura.

It is not a conversion. But a transcendental ability that Harikrish demonstrates.


Yes, Harikrish has repeatedly told us all what he thinks is correct. Yet, There are no Christians who sees him as a champion. Hence he is a liar. He is not a biblical scholar - but one who selectively chooses passages and ignores others. He is a fraud. And to be quite frank - boring. He has nothing to offer anyone - but lies and deception. And again - he is unable to provide a reason / argument - to prove himself wrong - therefore he is delusional and probably brain washed.

You had one friend on DDO and even he left because he couldn't take your BS.
Take the hint you are largely ignored.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 11:37:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish has repeatedly declared he is a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition. A Hindu by birth. Trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism.

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. A champion of Christians, Muslims, Hindus and even atheists. And all are welcome to embrace the abundance of my Aura.

It is not a conversion. But a transcendental ability that Harikrish demonstrates.

Yes, Harikrish has repeatedly told us all what he thinks is correct. Yet, There are no Christians who sees him as a champion. Hence he is a liar. He is not a biblical scholar - but one who selectively chooses passages and ignores others. He is a fraud. And to be quite frank - boring. He has nothing to offer anyone - but lies and deception. And again - he is unable to provide a reason / argument - to prove himself wrong - therefore he is delusional and probably brain washed.

You had one friend on DDO and even he left because he couldn't take your BS.
Take the hint you are largely ignored.


LOL! , Oh you have hurt me deeply!

I have not come here to make friends. Yet, As I see it, There are many people on here who support me and my posts than for you. In fact I cannot recall anyone who supports anything you say. But your very response to me - demonstrates your inherent lying and deceitful character.

You don't respond to anyone - you just rabbit on in the delusional way you do so poorly. Christians on this site - find you an abomination because you divide the word of God so badly. You selectively use texts to make a point - and ignore others which contradict everything you say. Honestly, I find most of your posts so boring and long that I don't get past the first line. You embarrass your own religion.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 5:40:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish has repeatedly declared he is a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition. A Hindu by birth. Trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism.

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. A champion of Christians, Muslims, Hindus and even atheists. And all are welcome to embrace the abundance of my Aura.

It is not a conversion. But a transcendental ability that Harikrish demonstrates.

Yes, Harikrish has repeatedly told us all what he thinks is correct. Yet, There are no Christians who sees him as a champion. Hence he is a liar. He is not a biblical scholar - but one who selectively chooses passages and ignores others. He is a fraud. And to be quite frank - boring. He has nothing to offer anyone - but lies and deception. And again - he is unable to provide a reason / argument - to prove himself wrong - therefore he is delusional and probably brain washed.

You had one friend on DDO and even he left because he couldn't take your BS.
Take the hint you are largely ignored.


LOL! , Oh you have hurt me deeply!

I have not come here to make friends. Yet, As I see it, There are many people on here who support me and my posts than for you. In fact I cannot recall anyone who supports anything you say. But your very response to me - demonstrates your inherent lying and deceitful character.

You don't respond to anyone - you just rabbit on in the delusional way you do so poorly. Christians on this site - find you an abomination because you divide the word of God so badly. You selectively use texts to make a point - and ignore others which contradict everything you say. Honestly, I find most of your posts so boring and long that I don't get past the first line. You embarrass your own religion.

Not only are you struggling to make friends on DDO. You are also struggling to find things to say. Under 300 posts in one year. Those are signs of a learning disability.

Cone get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 6:21:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
.

Cone get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

Lol. Yes TS, Cone get your head slapped for a learning disability from the holder of 4 degrees with the 8th grade English.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 9:20:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
No - it is not such a sign at all. It is the sign of someone who is not full of hot air and utter rubbish.

So why don't you tell us - who are your friends on this site?
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 9:44:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

No - it is not such a sign at all. It is the sign of someone who is not full of hot air and utter rubbish.

So why don't you tell us - who are your friends on this site?

>>>crickets chirping<<<<
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 10:42:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
No - it is not such a sign at all. It is the sign of someone who is not full of hot air and utter rubbish.

So why don't you tell us - who are your friends on this site?

If you check my profile you will find my friends list on DDO. They are Muslims, Catholics, Women and even moderators and admins.

My review of Debate. Org received a five star rating.

Check the review: The best things in life are free. . . Harikrish.
https://www. Sitejabber. Com/reviews/debate. Org? Utm_source=transactional%20email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly%20views%20update&utm_content=text%3A%20see%20entire%20review#19
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 11:30:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

No - it is not such a sign at all. It is the sign of someone who is not full of hot air and utter rubbish.

So why don't you tell us - who are your friends on this site?

If you check my profile you will find my friends list on DDO. They are Muslims, Catholics, Women and even moderators and admins.

Airmax is on your friends list. Here is what he said about you. . .

I have looked over the content, And at a glance it does appear to be racist. . . I've never taken the position though that controversial content should be removed or not allowed. . . . . . The things that Hari is posting are pretty ridiculous, He should be argued with to an extreme extent - shamed, In fact, Through sound reasoning

As for spamming though, That is a problem. I certainly don't allow what I would call racism-spammers. . . There have been a few members like that in the past couple years who would just post overtly ridiculous things to get attention, And not engage in any kind of discussions on them. These are just obnoxious edge-lord troll types, And those people are banned pretty quickly.

So if Hari is now just spamming a bunch of racist crap, And not engaging in actual discussion, Then that would be a problem, And I will then deal with that.


I have what several of your other "friends" have said about you, Would you like to see them?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.