The biblical curse of Ham Harikrish explains

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 7:08:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. Nigger it's over.

It was over the moment you posted a lie and forgot that I could bust you by showing that that board had no record of any African confession.
You are a low IQ lying nigger. The board keeps a record of all your posts. How do you think I was able to get all your past confessions.

The nigger Ethang is burning. He is trapped in his own lies and denials.
The nigger admitted he is a nigger and a slave. Nigger, It's over.
Read how nigger Ethang succumbed to Harikrish's questioning his niggerhood.

The nigger Ethang is burning in his denials.
Nigger Ethang, Why are you in denial?

Denial about what moron?

You confessed you are African.

But you can't post where. OK stupid.
Liar. I quoted your words.
Read what you said about your country, People and yourself

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
You live and work in Ghana Africa. Africans are black negroids.

So are Indians. So?

The only blacks are Africans. Indians are not black negroids.

We agree here,

The only niggers are Africans.

OK, Then

The bible only condemns Africans to slavery.

OK. But not all Africans,

All scientific studies point to Africans as black skinned low IQ negroids.

I don't really if you call indians black skinned low IQ negroids.

Science nor the Bible is on your side nigger. Only Africans are black skinned negroids. You agreed to these facts above.

OK stupid.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Even Jesus was rejected by the Jews the very people he was sent to save and the Romans crucified Jesus along with other criminals.

John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, They divided His garments into four parts, One for each soldier, With the tunic remaining. It was seamless, Woven in one piece from top to bottom.

Jesus was demon possessed and a madman according to scriptures.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Jesus wanted his disciples to eat him.
John 6:54"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55"For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was sent to destroy the traditional family.
Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35"For I have come to turn
""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, ;a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic.
Genesis 6:17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, Every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish

The curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.
African phenotypes are uniquely African and only seen in African negroids.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 7:30:43 AM
Nigger it's over.

It was over the moment you posted a lie and forgot that I could bust you by showing that that board had no record of any African confession.

Stop being a hater Ethang.

No need to hate you idiot. I've got your lie right here. Stop posting stupid spam and address it. Why can you not post where it is?

Say it. You lied. You are lying still. It is over moron, You just don't know it. You think being the last to post will save you the shame. It won't.

You are an exposed moron liar. There is no confession. You know it, And I know it. Do you need an incest session with one of your siblings? Water to rinse your mouth out of the lie?

Spam will not save you loser. Face your lie.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 8:05:05 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You are a low IQ lying nigger slave. The Board saves all your past posts. How do you think I got your past confession about you being African and smuggling bibles for over 15 years and your father was an atheist nigger?

No need to hate you idiot. I've got your lie right here. Stop posting stupid spam and address it. Why can you not post where it is?
You are a self loathing nigger and after admitting you are a nigger you hate yourself even more.
You are a nigger by your own admission.

Say it. You lied. You are lying still. It is over moron, You just don't know it. You think being the last to post will save you the shame. It won't.
How can I be lying when I am quoting your words, nigger?
Read your words.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

You are an exposed moron liar. There is no confession. You know it, And I know it.
You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. It's in the archives. That's how I found them.

You are the lying nigger. Those are your words I quoted. You are nothing but a nigger and I exposed you. Lol!!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 8:18:36 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You admitted you are a nigger. . .

Lie. You just called me a niggar because you are a poor spelling racist moron. You have no admittal.

. . . And a slave.

Of Jesus Christ, As are all Christians. Your claim was that I confessed to be an African, Which is something quite different. You ate lying. There is no confession to being an African.

Nigger it's over.

I know you want it to be over, But your shame at your lie will be spotlighted a while longer.

You are a low IQ lying nigger.

And you are an exposed liar. You have been exposed by the one you poorly spelled a niggar.

The board keeps a record of all your posts. How do you think I was able to get all your past confessions.

You lied and made them up. That is why you can't say where you got them. You got carried away in your insane racism and posted a lie. It is now biting you on the a$$.

Lie. There is no record of it on the board, That is why you can't cite it.

No you lie, But you cannot prove them to be my words. That is why though you stalk and spam my threads, You are staying away out of shame and fear from the "Where is the confession moron? " thread.

Cite it moron, Or admit you are lying. We already know you're lying, I just want you to be ashamed enough to admit it.

You are a low IQ liar. You didn't realize I would challenge you to cite where that "confession" was. You got caught in your own stupidity.

I didn't need to deny it because both of us knew you were lying. I knew you could never cite any confession.

I burned on your lie that you never said Noah's sons were black. I cited your quote. Tread title, Post number, And quote comment. You then changed your tune and said it was a typo.

Now, It's your turn, But we see you are a liar and cannot post the thread title or the post number. In shame you now post stupid spam trying to hide from your lie.

But the lie has you. You are being burned by your own stupidity. Your stupid racism, Has once again made a public fool of you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 8:31:13 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You are a low IQ lying nigger slave. The Board saves all your past posts. How do you think I got your past confession about you being African and smuggling bibles for over 15 years and your father was an atheist nigger?

You are a self loathing nigger and after admitting you are a nigger you hate yourself even more.

How can I be lying when I am quoting your words, nigger?
Read your words.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

You are an exposed moron liar. There is no confession. You know it, And I know it.
You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. It's in the archives. That's how I found them.

You are the lying nigger. Those are your words I quoted. You are nothing but a nigger and I exposed you. Lol!!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 9:39:17 AM
You admitted you are a nigger. . .

Lie. You just called me a niggar because you are a poor spelling racist moron. You have no admittal.

. . . And a slave.

Of Jesus Christ, As are all Christians. Your claim was that I confessed to be an African, Which is something quite different. You are lying. There is no confession to being an African.

Nigger it's over.

I know you want it to be over, But your shame at your lie will be spotlighted a while longer.

You are a low IQ lying nigger.

And you are an exposed liar. You have been exposed by the one you poorly spelled a niggar.

The board keeps a record of all your posts. How do you think I was able to get all your past confessions.

You lied and made them up. That is why you can't say where you got them. You got carried away in your insane racism and posted a lie. It is now biting you on the a$$.

Lie. There is no record of it on the board, That is why you can't cite it.

No, You are claiming to have posted my words, But you cannot prove them to be my words. That is why though you stalk and spam my threads, You are staying away out of shame and fear from the "Where is the confession moron? " thread.

Cite where the "confession" is moron, Or admit you are lying. We already know you're lying, I just want you to be ashamed enough to admit it.

You are a low IQ liar. You didn't realize I would challenge you to cite where that "confession" was. You got caught in your own stupidity.

I didn't need to deny it because both of us knew you were lying. I knew you could never cite any "confession".

I burned on your lie that you never said Noah's sons were black. I cited your quote. Tread title, Post number, And quote comment. You then changed your tune and said it was a typo.

Now, It's your turn, But we see you are a liar and cannot post the thread title or the post number. In shame you now post stupid spam trying to hide from your lie.

But the lie has you. You are being burned by your own stupidity. Your stupid racism, Has once again made a public fool of you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 10:02:25 AM
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang is burning. Lol!

How can I be lying when I am quoting your words, Nigger?
Read your words.

Ethang is a proud slave.

You are the lying nigger. Those are your words I quoted. You are nothing but a nigger and I exposed you. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 10:59:03 AM

You admitted you are a nigger and a slave.

Lie. That's why you can't cite them.

It's in the archives. That's how I found them.

If it was in the archive you'd be able to cite it moron.

You are a liar. Exposed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 2:20:42 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang is burning. Lol!

How can I be lying when I am quoting your words, Nigger?
Read your words.

Ethang is a proud slave.

You are the lying nigger. Those are your words I quoted. You are nothing but a nigger and I exposed you. Lol!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 2:06:50 PM
Evidence for the biblical curse of Ham. We have Africsns like Ethang5 living in denial.

Ethamg5 snap out. You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Hari wrote: No slavery in India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Nigger Ethang: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You are not proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2019 9:48:58 PM
Harikrish demolishes Ethang's theories about Krishna in the Bible.

ethang5 wrote:
The intent of this paper is to prove that,

1. The curse of Ham laid out in the Noah story was actually a curse on the sin of incest.
2. The curse of Ham laid out in the Noah story was actually a curse on the religion of Hinduism.
3. The curse of Ham laid out in the Noah story was actually a curse on the people of India.

Here is the curse. (Found in Genesis Chapter 9)

The Curse of Canaan.

25 - Cursed be Canaan, A servant of servants shall he be unto his brothers.

26 - Blessed be the the Lord God of Shem, And Canaan shall be his servant.

27 - God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem, And Canaan shall be his servant.

Let's break the curse down. . .

Curses on Canaan:
1. A servant of servants shall Canaan be unto his brothers
2. Canaan shall be his [Shem's] servant.
3. Canaan shall be his [Japheth's] servant

Blessings
1. Blessed be the the Lord God of Shem
2. God shall enlarge Japheth
3. He [Japheth] shall dwell in the tents of Shem

Three curses and three blessings.

I maintain that the curse of Canaan is fulfilled in the slavery of India.

- Indians are the descendants of Ham.
Indians are the descendants of Japheth, Nigger Ethang.
- Arabs are the descendants of Japheth.
Arabs are the descendants of Shem, Nigger Ethang.
- The British are the descendants of Shem.
The British are the descendants of Japheth, Nigger Ethang.

Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theoryo. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

So let's check the history of India and see if it better fits the curse of Canaan in Gen 9.

Curses

1. A servant of servants shall he be unto his brothers
The Canaanites moved out of Africa to the land of Canaan where they were punished and turned to slaves by the Israelites. The Canaanites were never in India.

A. India's untouchables were servants to the other Indians who were themselves servants to the Arabs and British.
Servants of servants?
Indians - Yes
The Indian drove out the Arabs. Indians are now masters of their own country. Africans are still black skinned negroids discriminated throughout the world struggling to make Black Lives Matter.

B. Enslaved by both brothers Shem(British) & Japheth(Arabs)
Enslaved by descendants of Shem AND Japheth
Indians - Yes
That applies to Canaanites who were Africans. Read your bible, Nigger.
Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

C. Canaan shall be his [Japheth's] servant
Institutionally enslaved by Arabs.

African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs for over 1300 years. African slaves were own and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians fir centuries.
Indians - Yes

Blessings

1. Blessed be the the Lord God of Shem

The descendants of Shem, The ancestor of the Roman empire, Saw their God, Jehovah, Exalted above all other gods.
The god of Japheth - Allah, The god of Ham - Krishna.
Krishna is not mentioned in the bible, Ignorant low IQ nigger Ethang.

2. God shall enlarge Japheth
3. He [Japheth] shall dwell in the tents of Shem
India is a nuclear power, Economic power with over a billion Hindus. Christianity was never a consideration to Hindus. Not after seeing what Christianity did to Africans, Condemning Africans to slavery. Nigger you are following a slave religion.

According to the Book of Jubilees (10:50-51), Madai (descendant of Japheth) had married a daughter of Shem, And preferred to live among Shem's descendants, Rather than dwell in Japheth's allotted inheritance beyond the Black Sea; so he begged his brothers-in-law, Elam, Asshur and Arphaxad, Until he finally received from them the land that was named after him, Media. .

Why did Ham's son Canaan leave Africa when Ham and his other sons settled in African countries?
4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

And Ham divided amongst his sons, And the first portion came forth for Cush towards the east(Sudan, Ethiopia), And to the west of him for Mizraim(Egypt), And to the west of him for Put(Lybia), And to the west of him [and to the west thereof] on the sea for Canaan.
Jubilees 9:1
And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river of Egypt, That it was very good, And he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (that is to) the sea, And he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, Eastward and westward from the border of Jordan and from the border of the sea. And Ham, His father, And Cush and Mizraim his brothers said unto him: 'Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, And which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, Thou and thy sons will fall in the land and (be) accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled, And by sedition will thy children fall, And thou shalt be rooted out for ever. Dwell not in the dwelling of Shem; for to Shem and to his sons did it come by their lot. Cursed art thou, And cursed shalt thou be beyond all the sons of Noah, By the curse by which we bound ourselves by an oath in the presence of the holy judge, And in the presence of Noah our father. ' But he did not hearken unto them, And dwelt in the land of Lebanon from Hamath to the entering of Egypt, He and his sons until this day. And for this reason that land is named Canaan. R32;"Jubilees 10:29-34.

a. God shall enlarge Japheth. . .

Some want to say Madai represents Indians. That Indians were descendants of Japheth and therefore white. But. . .

https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Madai
Madai (Hebrew) is a son of Japheth and one of the 16 grandsons of Noah in the Book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible.

Biblical scholars have generally identified Madai with the Iranian Medes of much later records. The Medes, Reckoned to be his offspring by Josephus and most subsequent writers, Were also known as Madai, Including in both Assyrian and Hebrew sources. Some scholars in more modern times have also proposed connections with various earlier nations, Such as Mitanni, [1] Matiene, And Mannai. In addition, The Kurds still maintain traditions of descent from Madai.

Madai is also the name of the deified ancestor of the Kachin people of Myanmar, According to the indigenous Kachin religion.

Also linked with Madai is the Iranian city of Hamadan.

The Madai mentioned in the bible is not Indians, They are Persians, Today's Iranians.
The Persians were driven out of their homeland by the Arabs. They settled in India to become Indo Persians. So did the Indo Europeans settle in India to become Indo Aryans. Together they make up over 1 billion Indians.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2019 9:52:45 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Earlier I said,

In my next post, I address the question that occurs to anyone reading the account of the curse, Why were the descendants of Canaan cursed and not Ham himself?

Now remember the story of Lot? Lot's two daughters, After Sodom was destroyed, Thought the world had been destroyed, And that there were no more men left in the world. They knew of Noah's flood and why God had pruned the world.
The inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were Canaanites. Not Indians.

So in order for human kind not to die out, They got their father Lot drunk and had sex with him while he was in a drunken stupor to have children who would populate the Earth again, Ala, Noah's sons and their wives.
The nigger Ethang is confused. Lot's incident happened 500 years after Noah's flood.
The world was well populated during Lots time. Only the city of Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed.
Pay attention to this verse in Gen 19. 24, "And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done to him. "
You got the wrong verse chapter number, Nigger Ethang.

How did Noah know what Ham had done? At the time, Noah was drunk and unconscious. How did Noah know right away upon wakening what Ham had done to him? And how did Noah know right away it was Ham? It seems like Ham already had a reputation.

Ham's offspring was cursed because Ham had done the same thing the daughters of Lot had done. Thus Noah cursed the same tool Ham had used to abuse, The tool that would bring about his own sons.
Noah did not know what Lot's daughters did to Lot because that happened 500 years after Ham sodomized Noah. Read your bible you low IQ sctipturally ignorant nigger.

Now note the specificity of the curse. Three distinct curses, And three blessings. First the blessings.

Noah did not bless Shem or Japheth. He blessed the God of Shem and Japheth. Why?

In the case of Lot, The daughters meant to derail what they saw as God's will. Even breaking God's specific commandment. "Do not lie with your father or mother. " Ham spilled his seed on his father in homosexual lust instead of following God's will, That they replenish the world with their wives.
Why are you referring to Lot when Lots incident happened 500 years after Noah's curse?

It is the same sin in Noah's case as in Lot's case. And we know what happened to the ammonites and moabites, The offspring of Lot's sinful daughters. In fact, The first time Sodom is mentioned is in Gen 13. 13 saying that the men of Sodom were exceedingly wicked sinners.

In Deu. 7, God tells Moses not to have any associations with the Canaanites, Because they would "turn away the children from following Jehovah", And make them serve other Gods. This other god was Krishna, The incest god of their ancestor, Ham.

This is why Noah blesses Jehovah in his curse of Canaan's descendants. They had turned away from the one true God to worship the demon Krishna.
Krishna is never mentioned in the Bible.
The curse was on any descendant of Ham who turned away from God, To worship demons. So God kicked them out of the land of Canaan. And we now know where they went. Correct, To India.
The Canaanites were destroyed every man, Woman and child. No one escaped to India. Read your bible nigger.
The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua (Numbers 21:2-3; Deuteronomy 20:17; Joshua 6:17, 21)

Noah's curse was on any of Canaan's sons who followed in the filth of their grandfather"s sin. It is obviously not on all Canaan's offspring. Canaan is recorded as having many sons, Sidon, Heth, The Jebusites, Amorites, Girgasites, Hivites, Arkites, And so on.
None of them are associated with Indians, Nigger Ethang.

Verse 9. 18 ends by saying, ". . . Afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad. "

The Canaanites were the ones who settled Sodom and Gomorrah. Precisely in the homosexual footsteps of their filthy ancestor Ham. And when God kicked them, With fire and brimstone, Out of the land they should have inherited, They ran, Terrified, All the way to the Indian valley, And set up Hinduism there, With its vile caste system and sick karma doctrine.
God ordered the Canaanites slaughtered every man, Woman and child. Those that survived were turned to slaves. No Canaanite escaped to India. Nigger Ethang your theory fails.

The Canaanites did not follow Hinduism.
Their gods and deities were:
Anat, Virgin goddess of War and Strife, Mate and sister of Ba'al Hadad.
Asherah or Athirat "walker of the sea", Mother Goddess, Wife of El (also known as Elat), Known after the Bronze Age as Asherah.
Astarte, A possibly androgynous divinity associated with Venus.

And the curse of Noah then came into effect, They were enslaved, First by the descendants of Japheth, And then by the descendants of Shem, For one thousand and seven hundred years, Just as the curse stipulates.
Only the Africans were enslaved by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians. The bible condemned Africans to slavery. It was fulfilled.

So was all the Earth populated by the sons of Noah. 3 men and 3 women, All one race.
The start of nations in Genesis 10 tells us how the different nations were created.
Africans were the descendants of Ham. The hot African sun turned their skin black and Noah's curse turned them into negroids.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2019 3:41:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Biblical zingers are the best!!! It's a message to Christian and since 80% of Africans like Ethang are Christians. The biblical zingers go to Africa. Lol!!
God made Africans black and ugly. Then he condmned them to slavery and now he sends them plagues after plagues. There is humour in God's actions. Ethang gets it. After all he has been delivering free bibles packed with jokes for over 15 years. Lol!!

Prediction 1
African are Morons

Prediction 2
African are self-loathing Morons.

African Morons are anal.
Another confession from nigger Ethang after he was exposed.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Busted nigger

Biblical zingers!
But what about the plagues that have been repeatedly visited upon the African people starting with the Biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery. The plagues on Egypt an African country. And now the humanitarian crisis in store for Africans. Are they just biblical zingers!

Ethang wrote: Becoming a Christian is certainly not just a mental state. In fact, Becoming a Christian is not even something we do, It is something done to us.

Let us see what God is doing to Africans like Ethang5
80% of Africans are Christians. They are Christians for the same reason you are a Christian. It is something done to you Africans.

The biblical curse of Noah condemned Africans to slavery. Genesis 9. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Christians and you can still buy African slaves from Libya for $400 each. Slavery is still practiced in Africa.

The nigger confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Now Jesus is creating bastardized children.

How the bible continues to get it right!!! By 2050 the majority of Christians will be living in Africa as Christianity shrinks in other countries"

The biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery continues. Slavery is still practiced in Africa. African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400 each. But there is a new plague on the African people. Should Africans be celebrating?

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the executive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2019 9:31:56 PM
At 3/21/2019 11:21:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Christianity's role in African slavery was justified by the biblical curse of Ham. Harikrish explains the How's and Whys for their justification.
Several research material is presented to help the readers arrive at the desired conclusion and, Also to justify the amount of time and effort put to ascertain a biblical truth which is far reaching and racially sensitive because it details the sources and methods that went into this research, To make it relevant.

For example: My exchanges with Ethang a black negroid Ghanaian who lives and works in Africa has contributed a lot to my research on the evidence of the Biblical curse of Ham on Africans and its continued presence.
Ethang5 posted he was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick. It is this perverted nature that earned them the curse of Ham. Hebrew Scriptures tell us Noah was sodomized by Hams children.

If you read my research material you would have found it contains citations and peer published studies. When I introduce Ethang, I use a collection of his own words and quotes he posted on this very site DDO which contain his disparaging comment about his country Ghana Africa and his people Ghanaian Africans.
The rebuttals I use are also based on Ethang's retraction of his fabricated lies. I have not called Ethang anything that he has not called himself and 'Trump's Africans are shitholes' was a universal declaration that was hard to ignore.
I also cite confessions from other self loathing Blacks to show Ethang that he is not alone. That there are other self loathing Blacks like him.
African slavery was blessed by the Bible and justified by the curse of Ham. From African slavery to African shitholes is where science meets the Bible. And the fact we have the Black Lives Matter is a logical conclusion these shitholes are seeking help.
As a biblical scholar and spiritual leader I have an obligation to draw attention to the damage Christianity has done to the generations of Africans like Ethang who through Gods design were created different which is explained in.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.
---

Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. . Other members could be objective too under the same assumption and in their participation in these scholarly theological discussions.
Unfortunately Ethang5 is both the subject and target of my research unwittingly because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

But we cannot argue with biblical and scientific facts by denying what I presented as The biblical curse of Ham and the genetic study of Negroid phenotypes. Now top that with the actual confessions of Ethan as both a negroid slave and his disparaging comments about his country and people and we have the ideal platform to study where science meets religion in the curse of Ham.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
Ethang should care because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

Scope of research covered in:
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?
4. The curse of Ham points to African slavery and African phenotypes.
5. Ethang5 is the evidence of the biblical curse of Ham and our live exhibit of a Negroid slave.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2019 4:52:35 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Christianity's role in African slavery was justified by the biblical curse of Ham. Harikrish explains the How's and Whys for their justification.
Several research material is presented to help the readers arrive at the desired conclusion and, Also to justify the amount of time and effort put to ascertain a biblical truth which is far reaching and racially sensitive because it details the sources and methods that went into this research, To make it relevant.

For example: My exchanges with Ethang a black negroid Ghanaian who lives and works in Africa has contributed a lot to my research on the evidence of the Biblical curse of Ham on Africans and its continued presence.
Ethang5 posted he was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick. It is this perverted nature that earned them the curse of Ham. Hebrew Scriptures tell us Noah was sodomized by Hams children.

If you read my research material you would have found it contains citations and peer published studies. When I introduce Ethang, I use a collection of his own words and quotes he posted on this very site DDO which contain his disparaging comment about his country Ghana Africa and his people Ghanaian Africans.
The rebuttals I use are also based on Ethang's retraction of his fabricated lies. I have not called Ethang anything that he has not called himself and 'Trump's Africans are shitholes' was a universal declaration that was hard to ignore.
I also cite confessions from other self loathing Blacks to show Ethang that he is not alone. That there are other self loathing Blacks like him.
African slavery was blessed by the Bible and justified by the curse of Ham. From African slavery to African shitholes is where science meets the Bible. And the fact we have the Black Lives Matter is a logical conclusion these shitholes are seeking help.
As a biblical scholar and spiritual leader I have an obligation to draw attention to the damage Christianity has done to the generations of Africans like Ethang who through Gods design were created different which is explained in.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.
---

Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. . Other members could be objective too under the same assumption and in their participation in these scholarly theological discussions.
Unfortunately Ethang5 is both the subject and target of my research unwittingly because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

But we cannot argue with biblical and scientific facts by denying what I presented as The biblical curse of Ham and the genetic study of Negroid phenotypes. Now top that with the actual confessions of Ethan as both a negroid slave and his disparaging comments about his country and people and we have the ideal platform to study where science meets religion in the curse of Ham.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
Ethang should care because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

Scope of research covered in:
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?
4. The curse of Ham points to African slavery and African phenotypes.
5. Ethang5 is the evidence of the biblical curse of Ham and our live exhibit of a Negroid slave.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.