Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 9:35:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Genesis 11:6-11
But the Lord came down to see the city and the **tower which the sons of men had built [completed].
And the Lord said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have **one language** [including Noah and his children],
and this is what they begin to do [built one city and pyramid for electricity and water using occult powers from God witnessed publicly to believe the philosophies of Ra (Lucifer about mortality mixed incorrectly with eternity based on the realities created by the Ra family of the Sons and Daughters of God];
now **nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them** [to build thousands of cities and pyramids like before the flood to live the Law of One].

Come, Let Us go down and there confuse their language, That they may not understand one another"s speech. "

So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, And they ceased building [expanding]
the city [No mention of the tower. The tower was built].
Therefore its name is called Babel, Because there the Lord confused the language of **all** the earth; and from there **the Lord** scattered them abroad over the face of **all** the earth [before the earth was divided in the days of Peleg].

Your assumptions do not fit the Bible. Reevaluate your assumptions. Where did the white man and black man come from? The answer is in the Bible from Genesis 1 to Genesis 15. No other sources are needed. Men and religions do not stand of the sea of glass.

Go occult Israel!

You are a pathological liar and mentally ill. You say my assumptions do not fit the Bible when all my post on the start of nations quotes the bible. Learn to read you ignorant mutt.
This whole thread is based on the biblical curse of Ham with supporting scriptures.

You are accepting my scriptural links and what I posted in post #81

I said: The survivors of the flood were Noah and his sons. They all spoke one language. Genesis 10 tells us about the start of Nations giving us an idea where the children of Noah eventually settled in. Genesis 11 tells us how and why language was created before the descendants of Noah scattered.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 5:12:33 AM
Harikrish, Your post was to my question about when and where the first black man and white man appeared on the planet with today's phenotype. Noah was married to a black woman so where did she come from? Must you be treated as a 5 year old? How can I be a liar for asking questions? That accusation is a stupid idea.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 8:35:15 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish, Your post was to my question about when and where the first black man and white man appeared on the planet with today's phenotype.

Why do you think the moron is called the dodger? He can't honestly answer.

Noah was married to a black woman so where did she come from?

The moron has no clue.

Must you be treated as a 5 year old?

As long as the attention whore has your attention, He doesn't care how you treat him. No one likes him, But he's still here.

How can I be a liar for asking questions?

You can't. But you're asking the moron questions he can't answer, That makes him embarrassed, And his embarrassment makes him angry.

That accusation is a stupid idea.

Stupid ideas are the moron's speciality. He is, . . . . . A moron.

The curse of ham squarely falls on Indians. That is why there are still slaves in India today. Not hidden illegal slaves as in other places, But open, State sanctioned, Slavery.

The Global Slavery Index

https://www. Globalslaveryindex. Org. . .
The Global Slavery Index estimates that on any given day in 2016 there were nearly 8 million people living in modern slavery in India. In terms of prevalence of modern slavery in India, There were 6. 1 victims for every thousand people.

The 2018 GSI also reflects the addition of forced sexual exploitation and children in modern slavery but does not include figures on organ trafficking or the use of children in armed conflict.

While modern slavery clearly occurs within India, the realities of global trade and business make it inevitable that India, Like many other countries globally, Will also be exposed to the risk of modern slavery through the products it imports.

The country has made progress in achieving its Millennium Development Goal of halving poverty. However, "low-income states" such as Jharkhand, Odisha, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, And Madhya Pradesh continue to face poverty rates that are disproportionately higher than in other states, With 62 percent of India"s poorer populations residing in these states alone.

Discrimination against Scheduled Castes, Dalits, and Scheduled Tribes is still a characteristic of the modern and globalising Indian society, With reports that it is becoming more evident in urban areas. Social stigmatisation and economic marginalisation compounds the unequal power dynamics between marginalised groups, Government, And dominant groups who usually own or manage worksites.

This is reinforced by other factors, Such as inadequate access to healthcare and social benefits, Poor working and living conditions, And low literacy, All of which increase marginalised groups" vulnerability and reduce their ability to escape exploitation.

Women, Especially those from economically disadvantaged and marginalised communities, Face an increased risk of exploitation. Perceptions of gender inequality, Fuelled by practices such as dowry or bride burning, make women more vulnerable to exploitation and abuse, As well as trafficking.

So we see that the curse is still in effect in India today.

1. Indians are black descendants of Seba, The descendant of Canaan
2. Indians were servants of servants
3. Indians were servants of Shem and Japheth
4. Indians were ALL slaves, Every single one of them
5. Indians are still slaves today. India has more slaves today than any other country on Earth.

None of these points are true or have ever been true for any African country.

The curse of ham points squarely to Indian slavery.

India has never had any slavery. - Hindu hari

OK stupid. Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 1:59:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:

What are you ranting about, Nigger? There is no doubts you are a black African nigger.
Read your confessions.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological successful country. And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 2:43:05 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What are you ranting about, Nigger?

Your repeatitive spam.
There is no doubts you are a Bkack African nigger. - Hindu hari

Wow. And you're supposed to be a 4 degreed professional. Suuuure.

There is no doubts you are a black African nigger.

If it's "doubts" then the verb must be plural moron.

Read your confessions.

Why? You've posted your lies hundreds of times and no one cares. Are you lost? Out of sensible things to say? Trapped in your stupidity?

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 4:44:02 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Your repeatitive spam.

The verb is doubts and doubts is plural. Lol!

You are nigger stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid.
Read your confessions stupid nigger. Lol!

A nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.

You are nigger stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

Read your confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological successful country. And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 5:02:30 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your repeatitive spam.

Doubts in your sentence is a noun moron. The verb is "is" (to be). Keep in mind that you're an uneducated moron.

You are nigger stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid.

Yet my spelling and grammar is better than yours. Curious.

Read your confessions stupid nigger. Lol!

We'd rather you explain the curse of ham on Indian slavery as your thread topic suggests. Why do you even give your threads topics if you won't follow them? How stupid are you?

Indian slavery fits the curse perfectly and you want to run away to post nonsense. No sir. I will drag your stupid butt back to the topic.

Imagine having to get the idiot to stay on topic in his own thread!

What a moron.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 5:10:38 PM
EThang5 wrote: So if you say Adam was not the first man here, Fine. We will dismiss the bible and you will tell us on what authority you base the claim. If not the bible or science, Then on what?

Why do we need to dismiss the Bible? The Hebrew is correct in the original. Go to 6:1-2.

NKJV:
Now it came to pass, When men began to multiply on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

The Hebrew word translated "multiply" means "many". "It came to pass" does not exist in Hebrew. Here is the corrected translation:

Gen 6:1-2:
Men were many on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them,
that the sons of God [born immortal to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden] saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

The word translated "men" in Hebrew means mankind and includes all the many races that exist today. The people in the days of Moses knew Adam was not the first man on earth. In 1611, The translators hid that truth DILIBERATELY.

Therefore, Can we first establish a reasonable assumption from the evidence in the Bible that Adam was not the first man on earth? Agreed?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 5:20:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your repeatitive spam.

Doubts in your sentence is a noun moron. The verb is "is" (to be). Keep in mind that you're an uneducated moron.
Doubt definition. (Verb) to be uncertain about; consider questionable or unlikely; hesitate to believe.

A nigger smuggling bibles in Africa for over 15 years is bragging about speaking English.
I am a proud Induan living in Canada and working in America. I gave the best if 3 worlds. You are a black nigger smuggler mule living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Those are the facts, Nigger.

You are a nigger, Stupid. You are both a nigger and stupid. Lol!

Read your confessions.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 5:30:05 PM
***Harikrish can you agree with the reasonable biblical assumption that Adam was not the first man on earth as a starting point for the Biblical discussion of racism and its root cause? Maybe you two can reconcile and stop the cat fight hissing at each other, Yahweh willing. I do believe in miracles. :-)

EThang5 wrote: So if you say Adam was not the first man here, Fine. We will dismiss the bible and you will tell us on what authority you base the claim. If not the bible or science, Then on what?

Why do we need to dismiss the Bible? The Hebrew is correct in the original. Go to 6:1-2.

NKJV:
Now it came to pass, When men began to multiply on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

The Hebrew word translated "multiply" means "many". "It came to pass" does not exist in Hebrew. Here is the corrected translation:

Gen 6:1-2:
Men were many on the face of the earth, And daughters were born to them,
that the sons of God [born immortal to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden] saw the daughters of men, That they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

The word translated "men" in Hebrew means mankind and includes all the many races that exist today. The people in the days of Moses knew Adam was not the first man on earth. In 1611, The translators hid that truth DILIBERATELY.

Therefore, Can we first establish a reasonable assumption from the evidence in the Bible that Adam was not the first man on earth? Agreed?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 5:54:09 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your repeatitive spam.

Doubt definition. (Verb) to be uncertain about; consider questionable or unlikely; hesitate to believe.

The word "doubt" is used as a noun in your sentence moron. It can be a verb or a noun depending on usage. Keep in mind that you're an uneducated moron, You don't know English.

With your gutter English, No one has to brag.

I am a proud Induan living in Canada and working in America. I gave the best if 3 worlds. You are a black nigger smuggler mule living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Those are the facts, Nigger.

Uh huh. Facts. Lol. OK stupid.

I can spell. A nigger speaks, Writes, And spells better than you.

Read your confessions.

Stop being a liar. This is your thread and you promised to "explain" the biblical curse of Ham.

Are you afraid to do so? Ashamed what it says about Indian slavery?

I will not let you run away from the topic in your own thread you moron. Stop being a moron and get on topic.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 7:58:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Saying Indians are negroids and Black ain't working, Nigger. Everyone knows the only black nigger around here is you, Ethang5.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America. I have the best of 3 worlds. You are a black nigger smuggler mule living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Those are the facts, Nigger.

Read your confessions.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 5:24:06 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Saying Indians are negroids and Black ain't working, Nigger.

Which is why I posted 3 scientific studies published in the last year. You have to pretend they aren't there. Is repeating the word "nigger" working for you?

Everyone knows the only black nigger around here is you, Ethang5.

If you've convinced everyone, Why are you repeating your stupidity in every thread? You're running and dodging because you know you've been beaten. You are terrified of debate. So you spam and say everyone knows.

No one has to brag moron. Your broken English is for all to see. As you say, Everyone knows you are an illiterate moron.

Tell the people who are all supposed to "know" again. If they "know", Why are you telling them again and again? Because you are a desperate idiot. Ashamed now, You can only try to insult.

As I said, You are empty. I pour you out so the Gentle Readers can see that there is nothing to you, A poor, Uneducated, Racist, Black Indian croaking,
"niggar, Niggar" like a deranged moron.

Read your confessions.

I told you spammer, You will not be allowed to run. You can yell "niggar" till your racist brain kicks back on, You will not be allowed to run. You will face your stupidity. You will kiss it the way you Hindus kiss cows.

Gandhi said you were a coward. This is your thread. Stop spamming and face the topic and explain. How come Indian slavery fits the curse so perfectly?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 5:16:43 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Which is why I posted 3 scientific studies published in the last year. You have to pretend they aren't there. Is repeating the word "nigger" working for you?

If you've convinced everyone, Why are you repeating your stupidity in every thread? You're running and dodging because you know you've been beaten. You are terrified of debate. So you spam and say everyone knows.

No one has to brag moron. Your broken English is for all to see. As you say, Everyone knows you are an illiterate moron.

Nigger, The burn is on you. Your attack on Indians failed. You are still a nigger after all your efforts. Lol!

Stupid is what stupid does. Working for 15 years as a delivery mule smuggling free bibles is as dumb as it gets, Nigger. Especially when bibles are available free online. Duh!
But people must like your free hard copy bibles because they are cheaper than toilet paper and most use it to wipe their black backsides.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. You are a black nigger living in Ghana Africa a shithole country and smuggling bibles for a living.

Read your confessions.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 6:55:05 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Then why do you keep spamming it like a retarded loser? If they know, Why do you feel the need to keep telling them? No loser, You are trying to convince yourself. Your brain has been cooked by racism, You were probably already a mental patient before racism curdled your brain.

No one has to brag moron. Your broken English is here for all to see. As you say, Everyone knows you are an illiterate moron.

Nigger, The burn is on you.

I fail to see how your poor education burns me. Or how my blowing you out of the water on the origin of the people of India burns me. But you are into fantasy, So. . . .

Your attack on Indians failed. You are still a nigger after all your efforts. Lol!

I've never tried to be anything different than what I am, But your crazy shows when you reveal that you think I "attacked" to not be black. You are so irrational I can just laugh at you.

Stupid is what stupid does. Working for 15 years as a delivery mule smuggling free bibles is as dumb as it gets, Nigger. Especially when bibles are available free online. Duh!

Did you find the bibles I challenged you about online? No?

But people must like your free hard copy bibles because they are cheaper than toilet paper and most use it to wipe their black backsides.

You show your emptiness again with spammed stupidity. Thanks.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.

And you have 8th grade English. Lol. Keep repeating it, Perhaps you'll believe it one day.

You are a black nigger living in Ghana Africa a shithole country and smuggling bibles for a living.

There is no thread on DDO of Ghanaians calling Ghana a shithole country. There are several threads and a DDO poll calling India a shithole country. Obtuse much?

Originality is not your strength is it?

Read your confessions.

Nope. No running. The thread promises you'd explain the biblical curse of ham. Now that I posted proof that you are lying, You want to run. You will face your stupidity. You will kiss it on the lips like you Hindus kiss cow butts.

I will just drag you back on topic. But everyone will see you running.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 8:41:14 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Then why do you keep spamming it like a retarded loser? If they know, Why do you feel the need to keep telling them? No loser, You are trying to convince yourself. Your brain has been cooked by racism, You were probably already a mental patient before racism curdled your brain.

No one has to brag moron. Your broken English is here for all to see. As you say, Everyone knows you are an illiterate moron.

I fail to see how your poor education burns me. Or how my blowing you out of the water on the origin of the people of India burns me. But you are into fantasy, So. . . .

Your attack on Indians failed. You are still a nigger after all your efforts. Lol!

I've never tried to be anything different than what I am, But your crazy shows when you reveal that you think I "attacked" to not be black. You are so irrational I can just laugh at you.

And you have 8th grade English. Lol. Keep repeating it, Perhaps you'll believe it one day.

You are a black nigger living in Ghana Africa a shithole country and smuggling bibles for a living.

There is no thread on DDO of Ghanaians calling Ghana a shithole country. There are several threads and a DDO poll calling India a shithole country. Obtuse much?

Read your confessions.

Nope. No running. The thread promises you'd explain the biblical curse of ham. Now that I posted proof that you are lying, You want to run. You will face your stupidity. You will kiss it on the lips like you Hindus kiss cow butts.

Run moron, And I will drag you back. The thread title is about you.

Nigger, The burn is on you. Your attack on Indians failed. You are still a nigger after all your efforts. Lol!

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. You are a black nigger living in Ghana Africa a shithole country and smuggling bibles for a living.

Read your confessions.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2019 11:23:42 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I've never tried to be anything different than what I am, But your crazy shows when you reveal that you think I "attacked" infians to not be black. You are so irrational I can just laugh at you.

I guess they aren't so available online.

Read your confessions.

Run moron, And I will drag you back. The thread title is about you.

So are you moron.

Stupid is what. . . .

You already said that in this thread moron. Confused?

But people must like. . . . .

I am a proud Indian living. . .

I love it when I get you so manic you become incoherent.

If I had not met you, I would never believe anyone could be as stupid as you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2019 3:39:38 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Read your confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Still, Only 30% of Africans ever experienced slavery.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2019 6:10:48 AM
ethang5 wrote:

The moon promised to give you an explanation, But he is currently stuck on stupid.

I will explain what the idiot calls the curse of ham to you. And then you'll understand why he's hiding behind spam repetition.

The curse goes. . . .

26 Blessed be the the Lord God of Shem, And Canaan shall be his servant.

27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem, And Canaan shall be his servant.

Let's break the curse down. . .

Curses on Canaan:
1. A servant of servants shall he be unto his brothers
2. Canaan shall be his [Shem's] servant.
3. Canaan shall be his [Japheth's] servant

Blessings
1. Blessed be the the Lord God of Shem
2. God shall enlarge Japheth
3. He [Japheth] shall dwell in the tents of Shem

Three curses and three blessings.

I maintain that the curse of Canaan is fulfilled in the slavery of India.

* Indians are the descendants of Canaan.
* Arabs are the descendants of Japheth.
* The British are the descendants of Shem.

So let's compare the history of India and Africa and see which one better fits the curse of Canaan in Gen 9.

Curses

A. India's untouchables were servants to the other Indians who were themselves servants to the Arabs and British.
Servants of servants?
Africans - No. Indians - Yes

B. Enslaved by both brothers Shem(British) & Japheth(Arabs)
Enslaved by descendants of Shem AND Japheth

C. Canaan shall be his [Japheth's] servant
Institutionally enslaved by Arabs.

Blessings

The descendants of Shem, The ancestor of the Roman empire, Saw their God exalted above all gods. The god of Japheth - Allah, The god of Canaan - Krishna.

According to the Book of Jubilees (10:50-51), Madai (descendant of Japheth) had married a daughter of Shem, And preferred to live among Shem's descendants, Rather than dwell in Japheth's allotted inheritance beyond the Black Sea; so he begged his brothers-in-law, Elam, Asshur and Arphaxad, Until he finally received from them the land that was named after him, Media. .

a. God shall enlarge Japheth. . .

Some want to say Madai represents Indians. That Indians were descendants of Japheth and therefore white. But. . .

https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Madai
Madai (Hebrew) is a son of Japheth and one of the 16 grandsons of Noah in the Book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible.

Biblical scholars have generally identified Madai with the Iranian Medes of much later records. The Medes, Reckoned to be his offspring by Josephus and most subsequent writers, Were also known as Madai, Including in both Assyrian and Hebrew sources. Some scholars in more modern times have also proposed connections with various earlier nations, Such as Mitanni, [1] Matiene, And Mannai. In addition, The Kurds still maintain traditions of descent from Madai.

Madai is also the name of the deified ancestor of the Kachin people of Myanmar, According to the indigenous Kachin religion.

Also linked with Madai is the Iranian city of Hamadan.

https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Japheth
In identifying Japheth's descendants, Muslim exegesis more-or-less agrees with the Biblical traditions. He is usually regarded as the ancestor of the Gog and Magog tribes, And, At times, Of the Turks, Khazars, And Slavs.

The Madai mentioned in the bible is not Indians, They are Persians, Today's Iranians.

For those who say Indians are white. . . .

http://www. Cogwriter. Com/india. Htm
Cush also had sons who went east into Asia rather than into Africa. Herodotus wrote:

The Ethiopians from the sun-rise. . . Were marshalled with the Indians, And did not at all differ from [them] in appearance but only in their language, And their hair. For the eastern Ethiopians are straight-haired; but those of (Africa) have hair more curly than that of any other people. These Ethiopians from Asia were accounted (almost the same as the Indians [of India]).

The brown people of southern India and Ceylon are also descendants of Cush. Historians call them Dravidians; the ancients called them Sibae (Smith's Classical Dictionary). Their Bible name was Seba (Gen. 10:7). Josephus recognized an eastern and a western Cush--one in Asia, The other in Africa (Antiquities, Book 1, VI, 2). Herodotus calls them "Asiatic Ethiopians" (Thalia, Section 94). "Ethiopia" in Ezekiel 38:5 should be translated "Cush. " It refers primarily to the Asiatic Cush, Which is India today.

In India the highest castes were not only called Brahmins, But also Rajputs. "Rajput" means "king or chief of Put" (Raja, " Encyclopedia Britannica, 11th ed. ). "Phut" or "Put" means a "warrior" in Hebrew. The Rajputs are the most noted warriors in India. . . Of the four sons of Ham, Only Cush bears a name that means "black. " Just as some of the sons of Cush are brown, So some of the children of Phut are black. The Indians of central and northern India vary from light to dark brown.

So let us summerize. . .

A. India's untouchables were servants to the other Indians who were themselves servants to the Arabs and British.
Servants of servants?

D. Japth shall dwell in the tents of Shem. . .
Who dwelled in the tents of Shem?
Africans - No. Indians - No

E. Cursed be Canaan. . .
Most Africans were never slaves, But for 17 centuries, ALL Indians were slaves. The curse better fits the group that suffered complete slavery.

The curse was not to all of Canaan's descendants, But went through Ham, To Canaan, To Cush, To Seba. Seba is the one on which the curse rested, And it was not because of Noah's nakedness, But Seba's idolatry with Krishna.

God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery, But for 17 centuries, All Indians, Every one of them, Were slaves or the slaves of slaves. Just as the bible prophesies.

This is real research, And not the 8th grade illiterate nonsense the moron spews.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2019 5:51:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The moon promised to give you an explanation, But he is currently stuck on stupid.

I will explain what the idiot calls the curse of ham to you. And then you'll understand why he's hiding behind spam repetition.

Ethang the nigger is burning. He is even distorting scriptures. Lol!

The moron is stuck on stupid, But we can go on right?
Ethang is a low IQ nigger and is proving niggers are cursed.

The curse goes. . . .

27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem, And Canaan shall be his servant.

Curses on Canaan:

Blessings

The nigger Ethang got it wrong.
Tbe bible says Africans are the descendants of Canaan.

Arabs are the descendants of Shem.

Europeans are the descendants of Japheth.

So let's compare the history of India and Africa and see which one better fits the curse of Canaan in Gen 9.

Curses

The Arabs and British were in India for a short period. Both were driven out of India.
The Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians owned and traded African slaves throughout African history.
Arabs brought African from the Bantu tribe as slaves to India. They became the untouchables because of their black colour and negroid appearance.

Servants of servants?
The Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians owned and traded African slaves throughout African history.
Arabs brought African slaves from the Bantu tribe to India.

The Canaanites where enslaved by both Shem and Japheth. It's in the Bible. Indian slavery in not in the bible.

Canaan was the first African. His descendants the Canaanites were slaughtered and enslave by the Israelites and Joshua in the Bible.
The Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians owned and traded African slaves throughout African history. Ghana Africa shipped out over 20 million African slaves alone.

Blessings

The descendants of Shem, The ancestor of the Roman empire, Saw their God exalted above all gods. The god of Japheth - Allah, The god of Canaan - Krishna.
Nigger get your scriptural facts right. Japheth is the father of the European nations. Shem is the father of the Middle Eastern nations. Ham is the father of the African nations.

According to the Book of Jubilees (10:50-51), Madai (descendant of Japheth) had married a daughter of Shem, And preferred to live among Shem's descendants, Rather than dwell in Japheth's allotted inheritance beyond the Black Sea; so he begged his brothers-in-law, Elam, Asshur and Arphaxad, Until he finally received from them the land that was named after him, Media. .

Some want to say Madai represents Indians. That Indians were descendants of Japheth and therefore white. But. . .
The Madai includes Indians because both the Indo Persians and Indo Europeans migrated to India and created the present 1 billion Indians who are known as Indo Aryans.
Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
Madai (Hebrew) is a son of Japheth and one of the 16 grandsons of Noah in the Book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible.

Biblical scholars have generally identified Madai with the Iranian Medes of much later records. The Medes, Reckoned to be his offspring by Josephus and most subsequent writers, Were also known as Madai, Including in both Assyrian and Hebrew sources. Some scholars in more modern times have also proposed connections with various earlier nations, Such as Mitanni, [1] Matiene, And Mannai. In addition, The Kurds still maintain traditions of descent from Madai.

Madai is also the name of the deified ancestor of the Kachin people of Myanmar, According to the indigenous Kachin religion.

Also linked with Madai is the Iranian city of Hamadan.

In identifying Japheth's descendants, Muslim exegesis more-or-less agrees with the Biblical traditions. He is usually regarded as the ancestor of the Gog and Magog tribes, And, At times, Of the Turks, Khazars, And Slavs.

The Madai mentioned in the bible is not Indians, They are Persians, Today's Iranians.
The Madai includes Indians because both the Indo Persians and Indo Europeans migrated to India and created the present 1 billion Indians who are known as Indo Aryans.

Cush also had sons who went east into Asia rather than into Africa. Herodotus wrote:
Cush is in Africa. The word Cush means black. Biblically, Cush is the son of Ham and father of Nimrod. He is considered the ancestor of the dark-skinned people that occupied Ethiopia.
The Ethiopians from the sun-rise. . . Were marshalled with the Indians, And did not at all differ from [them] in appearance but only in their language, And their hair. For the eastern Ethiopians are straight-haired; but those of (Africa) have hair more curly than that of any other people. These Ethiopians from Asia were accounted (almost the same as the Indians [of India]).
The Arabs brought Africans from the Bantu tribe in Africa as slaves to India. Indians called them Siddis. So yes the Siddis look like Africans because they are African slaves from Africa.

The brown people of southern India and Ceylon are also descendants of Cush. Historians call them Dravidians; the ancients called them Sibae (Smith's Classical Dictionary). Their Bible name was Seba (Gen. 10:7). Josephus recognized an eastern and a western Cush--one in Asia, The other in Africa (Antiquities, Book 1, VI, 2). Herodotus calls them "Asiatic Ethiopians" (Thalia, Section 94). "Ethiopia" in Ezekiel 38:5 should be translated "Cush. " It refers primarily to the Asiatic Cush, Which is India today.
The Arabs brought Africans from the Bantu tribe in Africa as slaves to India. Indians called them Siddis. So yes the Siddis look like Africans because they are African slaves from Africa.
Herodotus only visited Sindh which is in Pakistan. The Rajputs are white and found in northern India. The Drividians are mainly found in the Deep South. They are descendants of the African slaves the Arabs brought to South India. Indians call them Siddis or shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2019 7:56:39 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The moron promised to give you an explanation, But he is currently stuck on stupid.

The curse goes. . . .

Curses on Canaan:

Blessings

Curses

1. A servant of servants shall he be unto his broancestorsia's untouchables were servants to the other Indians who were themselves servants to the Arabs and British.

Servants of servants?

Enslaved by both brothers Shem(British) & Japheth(Arabs)

Canaan shall be his [Japheth's] servant

Blessings

By the way, The sin of Ham was Incest, Guess who happens to be the god of incest? Krishna. For more, See the thread, The God Of Incest.

So the Madai mentioned in the bible is not Indians, They are Persians, Today's Iranians. Though they were later migrants to India, They are not ancestors.

This resemblance between Indians and Africans can still be seen today.

When Arabs later brought African Bantu slaves to India, Imagine their surprise to find Africans already there.

So we see the curse was actually on descendants of Cush that migrated to the Indian valley. Their sin was just like that of Ham their ancestor. Incest.

My guess is that they moved to India attempting to escape the curse of Canaan. But they took the vile religion of Hinduism with them, And thus the curse followed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2019 2:19:18 AM
ethang5 wrote:

So let us summerize. . .

Servants of servants?
Africans enslaved, Yes. Indians called the African slaves from the Bantu tribe in Africa brought to South India by Arabs as untouchables. How can they be made servants or servants of servants when they are untouchable. Everything the untouchable touches becomes dirty? The Siddis (Bantu slaves) remained isolated in India. They are the untouchables in India because of their black skin and negroid appearance and Bad Karma.
Whereas African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout African history. Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave trade Centre of the World. 20 million African slaves were shipped out of Africa alone.

Africans enslaved yes.
The bible tells us the Canaanites were slaughtered by the Israelites and Joshua and the remaining Canaanites enslaved. Thus fulfilling the curse of Ham/Canaan.
Indians are not Canaanites nor was Indian slavery mentioned in the Bible. The bible only condemned Africans to slavery.
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout African history. Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave trade Centre of the World. 20 million African slaves were shipped out of Africa alone.

The Arab invasion of India happened long after the Indo Persians (who were driven out of Iran by the Arabs) and the Indo Europeans migrated to India to produce the 1 billion Indo Aryans in India today.

Africans enslaved yes. The bible tells us the Canaanites were slaughtered by the Israelites and Joshua and the remaining Canaanites enslaved. Thus fulfilling the curse of Ham/Canaan.
Indians are not Canaanites nor was Indian slavery mentioned in the Bible. The bible only condemned Africans to slavery.
The Arab and British invasion happened long after the Indus Valley Civilization was established in India. Both were driven out by the Indians.

Africans could not dwell in the tents of Shem. The curse of Ham/Canaan condemned Africans to slavery. God ordered the Israelites and Joshua to slaughter the Canaanites.

E. Cursed be Canaan. . .
Most Africans were never slaves, But for 17 centuries, ALL Indians were slaves. The curse better fits the group that suffered complete slavery.
Africans were enslaved. The bible tells us the Canaanites were slaughtered by the Israelites and Joshua and the remaining Canaanites enslaved. Thus fulfilling the curse of Ham/Canaan.

The curse was not to all of Canaan's descendants, But went through Ham, To Canaan, To Cush, To Seba. Seba is the one on which the curse rested, And it was not because of Noah's nakedness, But Seba's idolatry with Krishna.
The bible only mentions Canaan and the Canaanites. Krishna is never mentioned in the Bible.
Noah cursed Canaan and God ordered the Israelites and Jacob to slaughter the Canaanites. Indians are not Canaanites. All this happened in the Middle East between the children of Ham and the children of Shem and Japheth long before the other nations were established.

God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery, But for 17 centuries, All Indians, Every one of them, Were slaves or the slaves of slaves. Just as the bible prophesies.

The Arab and British Invasion of India lasted for a short period. Both were driven out of India by the Indians.
These invasions happened long after the Indus Valley Civilization was established in India.
Persians (who were driven out of Iran by the Arabs) and the Indo Europeans migrated to India to produce the 1 billion Indo Aryans in India today. The ancestors of Indians are Indo Persians and Indo Europeans.

This is real research, And not the 8th grade illiterate nonsense the moron spews.

You have no research. The bible does not support your views because scriptures only condemned Africans to slavery.
You quoted Herodotus a Greek historian who only visited Sindh which is in Pakistan and not India. The Dravidians he mentioned are from south India which he never visited. He was in Sindh Pakistan.
But they are Africans from the Bantu tribe in south India. They were brought to India by the Arabs as slaves. So yes we have black skinned African looking people in South India because they are Africans who were brought in as slaves by the Arabs. The Indians treat them as untouchables because of their black skin, Negroid appearance and bad Karma. Indians call them Siddis or shitholes for short.

African migration out of Africa is a myth. The only Africans who migrated out of Africa were slaves.
African migration had to go through the Middle East where they were targeted by the Israelites and Arabs and slaughtered or enslaved according to Biblical records.
To say Ethiopians the descendants of Ham/Cush made it to India is a myth. They had to go through the Middle East to get to India where they were targeted and slaughtered.

So even the Africans in India were African slaves brought to India by the Arabs.

Why are the blacks in America pleading Black Lives Matter if they were the first humans to migrate out of Africa?

We all know African phenotypes are uniquely African and not seen in non negroid races. Only Africans are negroids.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

Meet some Ethiopians/Africans
https://i. Imgur. Com/d18KASZ. Jpg
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet some Indians.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI
https://youtu. Be/6LvTREN4REI
https://youtu. Be/r7wVCj12I7o
-
Thank you Ethang5 for engaging in my discussions about Christianity's role in African slavery.
You went beserk when I first introduced my research on your African heritage, Your African people and your African country Ghana Africa. But after confessing you are African you are at least trying to defend Africans and their self loathing culture.
Don't be a hater, Nigger. We understand the biblical curse made you what you are. The fact you dedicated over 15 years to deliver bibles which carry the origins of African slavery and the biblical curse of black negroids is evidence Africans like you are following a slave religion just like Pastor Ray Hagin taught.
---
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2019 11:10:11 AM
While the moron hides behind spam, Let's tie things up.

Servants of servants?

But Africans were enslaved too says the racist. Slavery is not the issue here, But does the slavery fit the curse? Only Indians were servants of servants.

As you will find, Racist will simply repeat that Africans were enslaved. Many people were enslaved, But which of those enslavements fit the curse? Only Indian slavery. We are not saying only Indians were enslaved, But that only Indians were enslaved according to the curse.

The curse having 3 components that had to be fulfilled make finding who it relates to easy to decipher. Only Indian slavery fits all conditions.

As the truth comes out, Indian racists will try to focus on slavery in other parts of the world, But no situation anywhere else changes what happened in India. God made the curse specific so that it would be clear who was cursed.

Indians, Not being descendants of Japheth, Could not be the ones who would dwell in the tents of Shem. If Indians were the descendants of Japheth, They would have dwelt in the house of Shem as the curse prescribes. So we know the racists saying that Indians are descendants of Japheth are incorrect.

E. Cursed be Canaan. . .

This is the strongest point and you will find that Indian racists will have no reply to it. Ask them, "If the curse of slavery is on Africans and not Indians, How come Indians were the ones 100% enslaved for 17 centuries? They will run away still stupidly insisting that Africans were enslaved.

God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery, But for 17 centuries, All Indians, Every single one of them, Were slaves or the slaves of slaves. Just as the bible prophesies.

The curse was not to all of Canaan's descendants, But went through Ham, To Canaan, To Cush, To Seba. Seba is the one on which the curse rested, And it was not because Ham saw Noah's nakedness, But Seba's idolatry with Krishna, the god of incest, Incest being the sin of Ham.

We know that Krishna is not specifically mentioned in the bible, But we do know today that Krishna is a demon and is worshipped by Indians as the god of incest. And Ham's sin was the sin of incest. After knowing what Ham's sin was, And finding out that Indians are the descendants of Ham through Cush, And that some of Canaan's descendants populated India, It becomes clear that Indians were cursed, And why they were cursed.

If Cush was black, His son Seba was black, Thus the descendants of Seba, Indians, Are black. And even our local Indian racist will tell you "Only Africans are black". (He is also black but is self-loathing so denies being black)

All this happened between the children of Ham and the children of Shem and Japheth long before the other nations were established, So claiming countries is silly. There were no countries at the time.

People moved as climate and land dictated. They moved as tribal groups. Most land was free and uninhabited. And as the bible says, The sons of Noah went on to populate the world.

Science illiterate racists will say that African migration out of Africa is a myth. But they base this claim on nothing but their uninformed racism. Explaining the genetic patterns found today and how they can be tracked and predicted in people of today is lost on them because they are uneducated. But the science is clear. The origin of India is Africa.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2019 4:00:14 PM
ethang5 wrote:

So let us summerize. . .

Servants of servants?
Africans enslaved, Yes. Indians called the African slaves from the Bantu tribe in Africa brought to South India by Arabs as untouchables. How can they be made servants or servants of servants when they are untouchable? Everything the untouchable touches becomes dirty? The Siddis (Bantu slaves) remained isolated in India. They are the untouchables in India because of their black skin and negroid appearance and Bad Karma.
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout African history. Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave trade Centre of the World. 20 million African slaves were shipped out of Africa alone.

Africans enslaved yes.
The bible tells us the Canaanites were slaughtered by the Israelites and Joshua and the remaining Canaanites enslaved. Thus fulfilling the curse of Ham/Canaan.
Indians are not Canaanites nor is Indian slavery mentioned in the Bible. The bible only condemned Africans to slavery.

The Arab invasion of India happened long after the Indo Persians (who were driven out of Iran by the Arabs) and the Indo Europeans migrated to India to produce the 1 billion Indo Aryans in India today.

Africans enslaved yes. The bible tells us the Canaanites were slaughtered by the Israelites and Joshua and the remaining Canaanites enslaved. Thus fulfilling the curse of Ham/Canaan.
Indians are not Canaanites nor is Indian slavery mentioned in the Bible. The bible only condemned Africans to slavery.
The Arab and British invasion happened long after the Indus Valley Civilization was established in India. Both were driven out by the Indians.

Africans could not dwell in the tents of Shem. The curse of Ham/Canaan condemned Africans to slavery. God ordered the Israelites and Joshua to slaughter the Canaanites fulfilling Noah's curse.

E. Cursed be Canaan. . .
Africans were enslaved. The only life that Africans know is slavery. The bible tells us the Canaanites were slaughtered by the Israelites and Joshua and the remaining Canaanites enslaved. Thus fulfilling the curse of Ham/Canaan.

Noah's curse started with the children of Ham and continues to this day. African slavery is still practiced and African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400 each. Even you work as a full time slave smuggling bibles for free.
The land of Seba is in Ethiopia East Africa. Seba was never in India.
The bible only mentions Canaan and the Canaanites. Krishna is never mentioned in the Bible.
Indians are not Canaanites. All this happened in the Middle East between the children of Ham and the children of Shem and Japheth long before the other nations were established.

The Arab and British Invasion of India lasted for a short period. Both were driven out of India by the Indians.
These invasions happened long after the Indus Valley Civilization was established in India.
Persians (who were driven out of Iran by the Arabs) and the Indo Europeans migrated to India to produce the 1 billion Indo Aryans in India today. The ancestors of Indians are Indo Persians and Indo Europeans.

You have no research. The bible does not support your views because scriptures only condemned Africans to slavery.
You quoted Herodotus a Greek historian who only visited Sindh which is in Pakistan and not India. The Dravidians he mentioned are from south India which he never visited. He was in Sindh Pakistan.
But there are Africans from the Bantu tribe in south India. They were brought to India by the Arabs as slaves. So yes we have black skinned African looking people in South India because they are Africans who were brought in as slaves by the Arabs. The Indians treat them as untouchables because of their black skin, Negroid appearance and bad Karma. Indians call them Siddis or shitholes for short.

African migration out of Africa is a myth. The only Africans who migrated out of Africa were slaves.
African migration had to go through the Middle East where they were targeted by the Israelites and Arabs and slaughtered or enslaved according to Biblical records.
To say Ethiopians the descendants of Ham/Cush made it to India is a myth. They had to go through the Middle East to get to India where they were targeted and slaughtered.

Why are the blacks in America pleading Black Lives Matter if Americans migrated out of Africa?

We all know African phenotypes are uniquely African and not seen in non negroid races. Only Africans are negroids.

Meet some Indians.
-
Thank you Ethang5 for engaging in my discussions about Christianity's role in African slavery.
You went beserk when I first introduced my research on your African heritage. But after confessing you are African you are at least trying to defend Africans and their self loathing culture.
Don't be a hater, Nigger. We understand the biblical curse made you what you are. The fact you dedicated over 15 years to deliver bibles which teach the origins of African slavery and the biblical curse of black negroids is evidence Africans like you are following a slave religion just like Pastor Ray Hagin taught.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2019 9:09:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:

So we see the Indian moron racist has no answer.

Servants of servants?

The moron's reply here is that Africans were enslaved and dodges the question, Who were servants of servants like the curse says?

Only Indians. So the question goes unaddressed by the moron. He's hoping you will not notice that he couldn't answer.

Again the moron's reply here is that Africans were enslaved and dodges the question, Who was enslaved by the descendants of Shem AND Japheth like the curse says?

Only Indians. So the question goes unaddressed by the moron. He's hoping you will not notice that he couldn't answer.

He will instead argue against what no one has said.
Africa is not Canaan!
No one said it was idiot

Seba is in Etheopia!
No one said it was idiot.

Indians are not Africans!
No one said they were idiot.

Funny, He dodges questions asked, And answers questions no one asked.

Yet again, The moron's reply here is that Africans were enslaved and dodges the question, Who was institutionally enslaved by Japheth like the curse says?

The moron agrees that Africans could not dwell in the tents of Shem, But leaves the question, "Who dwelled in the tents of Shem like the curse says? "

Not Indians whom he says are descendants of Japheth. So the question again goes unaddressed by the moron. He's hoping you will not notice that he couldn't answer.

E. Cursed be Canaan. . .

Yet again, The moron's reply here is that Africans were enslaved and dodges the question, Who was 100% enslaved?

Only Indians. So the question again goes unaddressed by the moron. He's hoping you will not notice that he couldn't answer.

Here is the moron's response; "Africans were slaves. "

Here is the rebuttal; Not 100% of them like the Indians were.

If the moron had any friends, They would tell him to stop when he's beaten. But alas, He has no friends. I'm getting PM's begging me to have mercy on the moron. I may let him go, But not yet. I want him kidding his stupidity a little longer.

This is real research, And not the 8th grade illiterate nonsense the moron vomits and then returns to, Spamming it again and again.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2019 9:22:22 PM
ethang5 wrote:

This is real research, And not the 8th grade illiterate nonsense the moron vomits and then returns to, Spamming it again and again.

But there are Africans from the Bantu tribe in south India. They were brought to India by the Arabs as slaves. So yes we have black skinned African looking people in South India because they are Africans who were brought in as slaves by the Arabs. The Indians treat them as untouchables because of their black skin, Negroid appearance and bad Karma. Indians call them Siddis or shitholes for short.

Why are the blacks in America pleading Black Lives Matter if Americans migrated out of Africa?

Why was African slaves shipped out of Africa if Africans could be found locally in every region of the world because of early African migration out of Africa?
The only out of Africa theory that has support is the flow of African slaves out of Africa to Arab countries for 1, 300 years and then to the Americas and Europe for another 4 centuries. The migration of slaves were coerced and not voluntary.
Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. Over 20 million Africans slaves were shipped out of Ghana alone.
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout African history.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

Meet some Indians.
-
You went beserk when I first introduced my research on your African heritage. But after confessing you are African you are at least trying to defend Africans and their self loathing culture.
Don't be a hater, Nigger. We understand the biblical curse made you what you are. The fact you dedicated over 15 years to deliver bibles which teach the origins of African slavery and the biblical curse of black negroids is evidence Africans like you are following a slave religion just like Pastor Ray Hagin taught.

Thank you for your conclusion:
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery,
The bible mentioned only a few Africa countries (Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya. ) which was less that 30% of African countries. Genesis 10.
So you are claiming all the Africans experienced slavery because only 30% of the African countries were mentioned in the bible which is the 30% of Africans you said experienced slavery.
Why do you keep sticking your black foot in the mouth, Nigger? Lol!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2019 9:43:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Servants of servants?
Africans - No.
Africans enslaved, Yes. Indians called the African slaves from the Bantu tribe in Africa brought to South India by Arabs as untouchables. How can they be made servants or servants of servants when they are untouchable? Everything the untouchable touches becomes dirty? The Siddis (Bantu slaves) remained isolated in India. They are the untouchables in India because of their black skin and negroid appearance and Bad Karma.

Africans - No.
Africans enslaved yes.

Africans - No.

Africans - No.
Africans could not dwell in the tents of Shem. The curse of Ham/Canaan condemned Africans to slavery. God ordered the Israelites and Joshua to slaughter the Canaanites fulfilling Noah's curse.

E. Cursed be Canaan. . .
Africans were enslaved. The only life that Africans know is slavery. The bible tells us the Canaanites were slaughtered by the Israelites and Joshua and the remaining Canaanites enslaved. Thus fulfilling the curse of Ham/Canaan.

Noah's curse started with the children of Ham and continues to this day. African slavery is still practiced and African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400 each. Even you work as a full time slave smuggling bibles for free.
Indians are not Canaanites. All this happened in the Middle East between the children of Ham and the children of Shem and Japheth long before the other nations were established.

God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery,

Why was African slaves shipped out of Africa if Africans could be found locally in every region of the world because of early African migration out of Africa?
The only out of Africa theory that has support is the flow of African slaves out of Africa to Arab countries for 1, 300 years and then to the Americas and Europe for another 4 centuries. The migration of slaves were coerced and not voluntary.
Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. Over 20 million Africans slaves were shipped out of Ghana alone.
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout African history.

Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery,
The bible mentioned only a few Africa countries (Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya. ) which was less that 30% of African countries. Genesis 10.
So you are claiming all the Africans experienced slavery because only 30% of the African countries were mentioned in the bible which is the 30% of Africans you said experienced slavery.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2019 10:40:47 PM

This is the strongest point and you will find that Indian racists will have no reply to it. Ask them, "If the curse of slavery is on Africans and not Indians, How come Indians were the ones 100% enslaved for 17 centuries? They will run away still stupidly insisting that Africans were enslaved.

God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery, But for 17 centuries, All Indians, Every single one of them, Were slaves or the slaves of slaves. Just as the bible prophesies.

The idiot can't address this. He's stumped. Instead of accepting that he has no answer, He tries stupidity.

So you are claiming all the Africans experienced slavery because only 30% of the African countries were mentioned.

Lol. Man, It must suck being a racist moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2019 11:02:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol. Man, It must suck being a racist moron.
It must be even worse being a nigger Ethang5.
All your points were addressed several times.
Servants of servants?
Africans - No.
Africans enslaved, yes. Indians called the African slaves from the Bantu tribe in Africa brought to South India by Arabs as untouchables. How can they be made servants or servants of servants when they are untouchable?Everything the untouchable touches becomes dirty? The Siddis (Bantu slaves) remained isolated in India. They are the untouchables in India because of their black skin and negroid appearance and Bad Karma.

Africans - No.
Africans enslaved yes.

Africans - No.

Africans - No.

E. Cursed be Canaan. . .
Indians are not Canaanites nor is Indian slavery mentioned in the bible.

God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery,

But there are Africans from the Bantu tribe in south India. They were brought to India by the Arabs as slaves. So yes we have black skinned African looking people in South India because they are Africans who were brought in as slaves by the Arabs. The Indians treat them as untouchables because of their black skin, negroid appearance and bad Karma. Indians call them Siddis or shitholes for short.

The only out of Africa theory that has support is the flow of African slaves out of Africa to Arab countries for 1,300 years and then to the Americas and Europe for another 4 centuries.

Don't be a hater, nigger. We understand the biblical curse made you what you are. The fact you dedicated over 15 years to deliver bibles which teach the origins of African slavery and the biblical curse of black negroids is evidence Africans like you are following a slave religion just like Pastor Ray Hagin taught.

The bible mentioned only a few Africa countries (Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya.) which was less that 30% of African countries. Genesis 10.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2019 11:53:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang, Why are you in denial?

Denial about what moron?

You confessed you are African.

But you can't post where. OK stupid.

Liar. I quoted your words.

So you say, But if they really are my words, Why can't you show where on the board you got them? You have been caught in lies many times before. I think your inability to show where you got this "confession" shows you are lying again.

When you quote scripture, You list book, Chapter, And verse. You do not just write words and claim you have quoted scripture.

The thread keeps a record of every post. If I "confessed" to you, There should be a record of it. Why can't you show us where you got this "confession"?

You claim to have copied it. From where?

Are you again feeling trapped in your stupidity? You had to fake a "confession" because you are beaten. You are empty. So you manufactured a lie and used it to hide behind, Avoiding having to address the thread topics.

And you are so stupid, How would proving I was African help you? You are so wrapped up in your moron racism, Proving I was African became your number one goal.

You ignored the studies, The scriptures, The science, And the history, And rested all your hopes on a petty lie. Can you not see how racism has reduced you to a slobbering imbecile?

You hate yourself, And you transferred all that hate to me. Anyone reading your posts can see you are desperately unhappy and ashamed.

And even here, Where you could break out of your stupidity and start afresh, Your stupidity will keep you locked in your insanity. You will continue to be stupid, Full of fear and shame, And continue to spam stupidity.

You will either make some ridiculous excuse for why you cannot cite this mysterious "confession", Or you will just pretend to be obtuse and go right along being a ignorant fool.

You will remain friendless, Disrespected, Angry, And ashamed. And I will go on tossing you for the moron you are.

I do pity you.

Why, You are the nigger here? It is in your confession.

The same " confession" you are unable to show the thread title and post number where I "confessed"? You cannot. You are lying.

I pity you because you again have been caught in a lie and you can only pretend to be obtuse. You are stuck in your stupidity. We all know you are lying, But you have to keep lying like a retard. So I pity you.

But I'm still going to toss you for the ignorant moron you are.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.