The biblical curse of Ham Harikrish explains

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 12:01:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

When you quote scripture, You list book, Chapter, And verse. You do not just write words and claim you have quoted scripture.

The thread keeps a record of every post. If I "confessed" to you, There should be a record of it. Why can't you show us where you got this "confession"?

Those are your words, You should recognize it. You accepted them as your words since I started quoting you.

Nigger Ethang, Why are you in denial?

Denial about what moron?

You confessed you are African.

But you can't post where. OK stupid.

Liar. I quoted your words.

Read your confessions.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world.

I do pity you.
Why, You are the nigger here? It is in your confession.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 12:41:58 AM

Denial about what moron?

So you say, But if they really are my words, Why can't you show where on the board you got them? You have been caught in lies many times before. I think your inability to show where you got this "confession" shows you are lying again.

When you quote scripture, You list book, Chapter, And verse. You do not just write words and claim you have quoted scripture.

The thread keeps a record of every post. If I "confessed" to you, There should be a record of it. Why can't you show us where you got this "confession"?

You claim to have copied it. From where?

Are you again feeling trapped in your stupidity? You had to fake a "confession" because you are beaten. You are empty. So you manufactured a lie and used it to hide behind, Avoiding having to address the thread topics.

And you are so stupid, How would proving I was African help you? You are so wrapped up in your moron racism, Proving I was African became your number one goal.

You ignored the studies, The scriptures, The science, And the history, And rested all your hopes on a petty lie. Can you not see how racism has reduced you to a slobbering imbecile?

You hate yourself, And you transferred all that hate to me. Anyone reading your posts can see you are desperately unhappy and ashamed.

And even here, Where you could break out of your stupidity and start afresh, Your stupidity will keep you locked in your insanity. You will continue to be stupid, Full of fear and shame, And continue to spam stupidity.

You will either make some ridiculous excuse for why you cannot cite this mysterious "confession", Or you will just pretend to be obtuse and go right along being a ignorant fool.

You will remain friendless, Disrespected, Angry, And ashamed. And I will go on tossing you for the moron you are.

I do pity you.

The same " confession" you are unable to show the thread title and post number where I "confessed"? You cannot. You are lying.

I pity you because you again have been caught in a lie and you can only pretend to be obtuse. You are stuck in your stupidity. We all know you are lying, But you have to keep lying like a retard. So I pity you.

But I'm still going to toss you for the moron you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 12:50:57 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Repeating spam will not save you moron.
I am repeating my reply to your repeated question.

Those are your words, You should recognize it. You accepted them as your words since I started quoting you.

Denial about what moron?

Read your confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world.

I do pity you.

Do you even feel shame at being caught in a lie?
If it's a lie and you never said what I quote as your words, You should be able to prove it easily.

My goodness you are stupid.
You are the low IQ nigger here. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 1:05:03 AM
You can't even try a lame, "my dog ate your post". How stupid are you? Try an excuse like, The board lost your post, Or, The broken search engine on the board won't let me find it again. But like a moron, You just stick your head in the sand and pretend you haven't been caught in a lie.

But you have been caught in a lie. You have no evidence of me being African except your ignorant racism. No confession. No post. Just one stupid racist saying I said it.

You cannot post where I made a " confession" because I did not make a confession. You are a liar.

I told you I could beat you without lying of editing your posts. Where is your evidence that I confessed? Lol.

I can imagine the trauma your psyche would suffer if your delusion did not make you put your head in the sand. You are definitely the most insane racist I've ever met.

And you never answered. Why do you internet crazies always make posts with all bold or all caps? Is it some loony custom?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 2:26:24 AM
ethang5 wrote:
You can't even try a lame, "my dog ate your post". How stupid are you? Try an excuse like, The board lost your post, Or, The broken search engine on the board won't let me find it again. But like a moron, You just stick your head in the sand and pretend you haven't been caught in a lie.

But you have been caught in a lie. You have no evidence of me being African except your ignorant racism. No confession. No post. Just one stupid racist saying I said it.

You cannot post where I made a " confession" because I did not make a confession. You are a liar.

I told you I could beat you without lying of editing your posts. Where is your evidence that I confessed? Lol.

I can imagine the trauma your psyche would suffer if your delusion did not make you put your head in the sand. You are definitely the most insane racist I've ever met.

And you never answered. Why do you internet crazies always make posts with all bold or all caps? Is it some loony custom?

The nigger Ethang is burning. He is trapped in his own lies and denials.
Read how nigger Ethang succumbed to Harikrish's questioning his niggerhood.

The nigger Ethang is burning in his denials.

Denial about what moron?

Read what you said about your country, People and yourself

You live and work in Ghana Africa. Africans are black negroids.

So are Indians. So?

The only blacks are Africans. Indians are not black negroids.

We agree here,

The only niggers are Africans.

OK, Then

The bible only condemns Africans to slavery.

OK. But not all Africans,

All scientific studies point to Africans as black skinned low IQ negroids.

I don't really if you call indians black skinned low IQ negroids.

Science nor the Bible is on your side nigger. Only Africans are black skinned negroids. You agreed to these facts above.

OK stupid.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Even Jesus was rejected by the Jews the very people he was sent to save and the Romans crucified Jesus along with other criminals.

John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, They divided His garments into four parts, One for each soldier, With the tunic remaining. It was seamless, Woven in one piece from top to bottom.

Jesus was demon possessed and a madman according to scriptures.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Jesus wanted his disciples to eat him.
John 6:54"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55"For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was sent to destroy the traditional family.
Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35"For I have come to turn
""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, ;a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic.
Genesis 6:17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, Every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish

The curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.
African phenotypes are uniquely African and only seen in African negroids.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 2:28:35 AM
You still cannot post where I made any confession. Repetitious spamming you old post cannot save you.

You are a liar. You claims of "confessions" are lies.

You are a pathetic liar.

Try to explain your lie moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 2:32:39 AM
ethang5 wrote:
You still cannot post where I made any confession. Repetitious spamming you old post cannot save you.

You are a pathetic liar.

Try to explain your lie moron.

Denial about what moron?

So are Indians. So?

We agree here,

OK, Then

Science nor the Bible is on your side nigger. Only Africans are black skinned negroids. You agreed to these facts above.

OK stupid.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Even Jesus was rejected by the Jews the very people he was sent to save and the Romans crucified Jesus along with other criminals.

John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, They divided His garments into four parts, One for each soldier, With the tunic remaining. It was seamless, Woven in one piece from top to bottom.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

John 6:54"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55"For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35"For I have come to turn
""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, ;a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

Genesis 6:17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, Every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 2:34:12 AM
You still cannot post where I made any confession. Repetitious spamming your old post cannot save you.

You are a pathetic liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 2:45:27 AM
ethang5 wrote:
You still cannot post where I made any confession. Repetitious spamming your old post cannot save you.

You are a pathetic liar.

I don't have to prove those are your words. You accepted those were your words since I started quoting you. You are a nigger and we have your confession.

Denial about what moron?

So are Indians. So?

We agree here,

OK, Then

OK stupid.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 2:52:02 AM
Run moron run.

You are a pathetic liar.

You can't even say why you can't cite your fake claim, Just more lies and obtuseness.

As I said, You are empty. Devoid of any sense. But you have to hold on to your bogus debunked claim. Because you have nothing else.

Lol. Moron.

And you can't cite it on a board that records all posts! Imagine that.

Can the class say liar? I thought it could.

Keep running moron. If reposting spam is better to you than backing your claim, I'm OK with it.

Run moron, Run!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 3:10:41 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Run moron run.

You are a pathetic liar.

You can't even say why you can't cite your fake claim, Just more lies and obtuseness.

As I said, You are empty. Devoid of any sense. But you have to hold on to your bogus debunked claim. Because you have nothing else.

Lol. Moron.

Keep running moron. If reposting spam is better to you than backing your claim, I'm OK with it.

Run moron, Run!

The nigger Ethang is burning.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a proud slave.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 3:12:10 AM
Run moron run.

You are a pathetic liar.

Lol. Moron.

Keep running moron. If reposting spam is better to you than backing your claim, I OK with it.

Run moron, Run!

Stop being a hater Ethang.

OK racist moron. Like I'm going to take lessons on love from a racist.

You will not run from you lie. You will kiss your stupidity on the lips, Like you do cow behinds.

And don't run away from the new thread asking you where your fake "confession" is. Cluck, Cluck.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 3:15:02 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Run moron run.

You are a pathetic liar.

Lol. Moron.

Keep running moron. If reposting spam is better to you than backing your claim, I OK with it.

Run moron, Run!

OK racist moron. Like I'm going to take lessons on love from a racist.

You will not run from you lie. You will kiss your stupidity on the lips, Like you do cow behinds.

And don't run away from the new thread asking you where your fake "confession" is. Cluck, Cluck.

The nigger is burning.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a proud slave.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 3:22:26 AM
Support your claim moron. If I made a "confession", There should be a record of it on the board.

You are being called a liar. You say you were at this confession and copied it. Why can't you cite it?

Quoting is not citation liar.

You cannot run from your lie.

Run moron run.

You are a pathetic liar.

Lol. Moron.

Run moron, Run!

OK racist moron. Like I'm going to take lessons on love from a racist. And a moron racist at that.

Run loser, Run!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 3:32:53 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Support your claim moron. If I made a "confession", There should be a record of it on the board.

You are being called a liar. You say you were at this confession and copied it. Why can't you cite it?

Run moron run.

You are a pathetic liar.

Lol. Moron.

Run moron, Run!

OK racist moron. Like I'm going to take lessons on love from a racist. And a moron racist at that.

Run loser, Run!
The nigger is burning.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, physical appearance and life decisions.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 4:23:10 AM
Run little slummutt.

You can't post where my "confession" is so you run like a foreigner on filthy Indian food.

We see you running slummutt. And it is hilarious. The great scholar and spiritual leader running and spamming like a cheap slut.

Lol. 4 degrees, But she's up all night spamming repeated rubbish. Your life must be so exciting!

Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 4:42:51 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Run little slummutt.
Nigger, You are a low IQ smuggler living in Ghana a shithole country. Lol!
You can't post where my "confession" is so you run like a foreigner on filthy Indian food.

We see you running slummutt. And it is hilarious. The great scholar and spiritual leader running and spamming like a cheap slut.

Lol. 4 degrees, But she's up all night spamming repeated rubbish. Your life must be so exciting!
That is why I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field. You are a low IQ nigger living in Ghana a shithole country. You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years.
Lol.

You already admitted you are a nigger and a slave. Nigger it's over.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 4:46:15 AM
Know why I have you running like a whore at a police raid?

Because you're stupid. You told a lie you didn't think through. You didn't consider I could prove you were lying simply by asking you to cite your source.

Because you are stupid.

So you will spam 100 repeats instead of citing your claim. Why?

Because you're stupid.

Lol. Run loser. Run!

Run moron run.

You still cannot post where I made any confession. Repetitious spamming of your old post cannot save you.

You are a pathetic liar.

Lol. Moron.

Run moron, Run!

Run loser, Run!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 5:14:27 AM
ethang5 wrote:
You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. Nigger, It's over.

Because you're stupid. You told a lie you didn't think through. You didn't consider I could prove you were lying simply by asking you to cite your source.
You are a low IQ nigger and live in Ghana a shithole country. Why are you blaming others for what you are, Nigger?
ethang5 wrote:
Run little slummutt.

The nigger Ethang is burning.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 5:15:43 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Run little slummutt.

I can cite your quotes. I don't have to lie, Run and dodge like you.

That is why I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field.

Those are lies just like your "confession" lie.

You are a low IQ nigger living in Ghana a shithole country. You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years.

I have not been caught in a lie. I am not running like a cheap slut. I am not spamming to avoid answering questions.

You already admitted you are a nigger and a slave.

Where? You said I confessed to being African. Show it liar.

Nigger it's over.

It was over the moment you posted a lie and forgot that I could bust you by showing that that board had no record of any African confession.

No need to hate you idiot. I've got you lie right here. Stop posting stupid spam and address it. Why can you not post where it is?

Say it. You lied. You are lying still. It is over moron, You just don't know it. You think being the last to post will save you the shame. It won't.

You are an exposed moron liar. There is no confession. You know it, And I know it. Do you need an incest session with one of your siblings?

You are a slave to lies.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 5:50:16 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Why are you burning, Nigger? You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. Nigger, It's over.

You already admitted you are a low IQ nigger living in Ghana a shithole country. You admitted you are a low IQ smuggler for over 15 years. Why are you getting upset because you told us you are a nigger? We all know you are a nigger, Nigger.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:20:28 AM
Run little slummutt.

I can cite your quotes. I don't have to lie, Run and dodge like you.

That is why I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field.

Those are lies just like your "confession" lie.

You are a low IQ nigger living in Ghana a shithole country. You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years.

I have not been caught in a lie. I am not running like a cheap slut. I am not spamming to avoid answering questions.

You already admitted you are a nigger and a slave.

Where? You said I confessed to being African. Show it liar.

Nigger it's over.

It was over the moment you posted a lie and forgot that I could bust you by showing that that board had no record of any African confession.

No need to hate you idiot. I've got your lie right here. Stop posting stupid spam and address it. Why can you not post where it is?

Say it. You lied. You are lying still. It is over moron, You just don't know it. You think being the last to post will save you the shame. It won't.

You are an exposed moron liar. There is no confession. You know it, And I know it. Do you need an incest session with one of your siblings? Water to rinse your mouth out of the lie?

Spam will not save you loser. Face your lie.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:24:38 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Why are you burning, Nigger? You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. Nigger, It's over.

You already admitted you are a low IQ nigger living in Ghana a shithole country. You admitted you are a low IQ smuggler for over 15 years. Why are you getting upset because you told us you are a nigger? We all know you are a nigger, Nigger.

Ethang is a proud slave.

You are an exposed moron liar. There is no confession. You know it, And I know it. Do you need an incest session with one of your siblings? Water to rinse your mouth out of the lie?
You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. Those are your words I quoted, Nigger.
You even pimp your children during your runs by saying you have 3 children with you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:44:27 AM

Denial about what moron?

So you say, But if they really are my words, Why can't you show where on the board you got them? You have been caught in lies many times before. I think your inability to show where you got this "confession" shows you are lying again.

Are you again feeling trapped in your stupidity? You had to fake a "confession" because you are beaten. You are empty. So you manufactured a lie and used it to hide behind, Avoiding having to address the thread topics.

And you are so stupid, How would proving I was African help you? You are so wrapped up in your moron racism, Proving I was African became your number one goal.

You ignored the studies, The scriptures, The science, And the history, And rested all your hopes on a petty lie. Can you not see how racism has reduced you to a slobbering imbecile?

You hate yourself, And you transferred all that hate to me. Anyone reading your posts can see you are desperately unhappy and ashamed.

And even here, Where you could break out of your stupidity and start afresh, Your stupidity will keep you locked in your insanity. You will continue to be stupid, Full of fear and shame, And continue to spam stupidity.

You will either make some ridiculous excuse for why you cannot cite this mysterious "confession", Or you will just pretend to be obtuse and go right along being a ignorant fool.

You will remain friendless, Disrespected, Angry, And ashamed. And I will go on tossing you for the moron you are.

I do pity you.

The same " confession" you are unable to show the thread title and post number where I "confessed"? You cannot. You are lying.

I pity you because you again have been caught in a lie and you can only pretend to be obtuse. You are stuck in your stupidity. We all know you are lying, But you have to keep lying like a retard. So I pity you.

But I'm still going to toss you for the moron you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:48:06 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang is a proud slave.

You admitted you are a nigger and a slave. Those are your words I quoted, Nigger.
You even pimp your children during your runs by saying you have 3 children with you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:51:35 AM

Denial about what moron?

I do pity you.

But I'm still going to toss you for the clueless moron you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:53:43 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Denial about what moron?

So are Indians. So?

We agree here,

OK, Then

OK stupid.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:54:39 AM

Denial about what moron?

I do pity you.

But I'm still going to toss you for the spamming moron you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:56:24 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Denial about what moron?

So are Indians. So?

We agree here,

OK, Then

OK stupid.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2019 6:59:10 AM
Nigger it's over.

No need to hate you idiot. I've got your lie right here. Stop posting stupid spam and address it. Why can you not post where it is?

Spam will not save you loser. Face your lie.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.