Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christ was a wealthly public scammer

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2019 9:49:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
By changing the paradigm that Christ was from a wealthy family because his parents (Mary and Joseph) were both from king David in an arranged marriage to keep the wealth in the family, Then it changes EVERY idea and Biblical interpretation by the theologians and religions about Christ. The Bible does not say He was rich or poor. We just ASSUME He was poor because he was born in a manger. It is a very weak assumption. Joseph had rich businesses and partners that reported to him in Bethlehem, And he ran his businesses out of Bethlehem. Therefore, Joseph had to travel a distance to pay the tax. The inns were full. It had nothing to do with money. Duh!

Christ was famous for being a wealthy business man in carpentry sales, And soddenly He appears claiming to be a spiritual leader. Are you going to believe Him if you had visitations from UFOs and saw their technology?

Therefore, To the leaders who trusted Lucifer who said Yahweh was a criminal liar, There was a problem. They saw many miracles from Lucifer by black grace, Just like the magicians under Pharaoh. Who do you believe? The miracle you see combined with the UFOs? Or the miracles of Yahushua who is the promised Messiah from the lying criminal liar Yahweh?

What are you going to do for the sake of the world you are leading? You are going to blaspheme the Holy Spirit and say His miracles are from the devil. Next, You are going to kill Him to protect the people, Your black magic power, And your leadership positions of power! His doctrine makes no sense. Eat His flesh and drink His blood so we do not die? Manna from heaven? What a wacko! Therefore, His miracles are the problem.

His teaching mirrored a religious scammer who was setting up lies to rob the people. They had to protect the people from the scamming liar. It was Mt Saini II all over again. Yahweh sent the Messiah as promised, And they knew He was, And Christ said they did. But simultaneously, The UFOs made their appearance in their spaceships to convince them He was not from the Creator. They trusted what they could see, Rather than what they could not see. Therefore, They claimed His power was from the devil, Committing the unforgiveable sin.

After He was resurrected, The scam got worse because the apostles continued the lie. The Sons of God appeared to the Luciferians and told them, "Offer the soldier money, And they will change their story, And then you will be convinced they are lying. ". These are the exact words used I was given by the light. Is it a lie? No. The soldiers take the money and lie. But the dragon in the Luciferians blinded them to think the **apostles** were lying because of the unconditional love of God they felt coming from the Sons of God they trusted. IT ALAWYS WORKS. They trust in the love they feel and not the ideas or think deeply about the questions they are asked to manipulate their minds to trust them.

This is the grand key to understand the Bible. The Luciferians sincerely believed the resurrection of Christ was a lie. And they saw the apostles set up a business scam based on to lie to get rich. They were teaching people if they believed in Christ they would not die physically. What a scam!

So the Cosmic War continued just as Yahweh wanted! He inspired the sons of God to ask the question to fool everyone that trusted Ra (Lucifer). Yahweh Elohim lives inside the sons of God too.

Talk about mind control. Yahweh is the Master to teach us to know good and evil and about the Cosmic War. Time to reveal the truth to the 12 Jewish International Bankers so they can make better decisions based on the competent Son of God that has been mortal, And therefore, Knows good and evil as an adult God and not as an inept child.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2019 4:56:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
By changing the paradigm that Christ was from a wealthy family because his parents (Mary and Joseph) were both from king David in an arranged marriage to keep the wealth in the family, Then it changes EVERY idea and Biblical interpretation by the theologians and religions about Christ. The Bible does not say He was rich or poor. We just ASSUME He was poor because he was born in a manger. It is a very weak assumption. Joseph had rich businesses and partners that reported to him in Bethlehem, And he ran his businesses out of Bethlehem. Therefore, Joseph had to travel a distance to pay the tax. The inns were full. It had nothing to do with money. Duh!

Christ was famous for being a wealthy business man in carpentry sales, And soddenly He appears claiming to be a spiritual leader. Are you going to believe Him if you had visitations from UFOs and saw their technology?

Therefore, To the leaders who trusted Lucifer who said Yahweh was a criminal liar, There was a problem. They saw many miracles from Lucifer by black grace, Just like the magicians under Pharaoh. Who do you believe? The miracle you see combined with the UFOs? Or the miracles of Yahushua who is the promised Messiah from the lying criminal liar Yahweh?

What are you going to do for the sake of the world you are leading? You are going to blaspheme the Holy Spirit and say His miracles are from the devil. Next, You are going to kill Him to protect the people, Your black magic power, And your leadership positions of power! His doctrine makes no sense. Eat His flesh and drink His blood so we do not die? Manna from heaven? What a wacko! Therefore, His miracles are the problem.

His teaching mirrored a religious scammer who was setting up lies to rob the people. They had to protect the people from the scamming liar. It was Mt Saini II all over again. Yahweh sent the Messiah as promised, And they knew He was, And Christ said they did. But simultaneously, The UFOs made their appearance in their spaceships to convince them He was not from the Creator. They trusted what they could see, Rather than what they could not see. Therefore, They claimed His power was from the devil, Committing the unforgiveable sin.

After He was resurrected, The scam got worse because the apostles continued the lie. The Sons of God appeared to the Luciferians and told them, "Offer the soldier money, And they will change their story, And then you will be convinced they are lying. ". These are the exact words used I was given by the light. Is it a lie? No. The soldiers take the money and lie. But the dragon in the Luciferians blinded them to think the **apostles** were lying because of the unconditional love of God they felt coming from the Sons of God they trusted. IT ALAWYS WORKS. They trust in the love they feel and not the ideas or think deeply about the questions they are asked to manipulate their minds to trust them.

This is the grand key to understand the Bible. The Luciferians sincerely believed the resurrection of Christ was a lie. And they saw the apostles set up a business scam based on to lie to get rich. They were teaching people if they believed in Christ they would not die physically. What a scam!

So the Cosmic War continued just as Yahweh wanted! He inspired the sons of God to ask the question to fool everyone that trusted Ra (Lucifer). Yahweh Elohim lives inside the sons of God too.

Talk about mind control. Yahweh is the Master to teach us to know good and evil and about the Cosmic War. Time to reveal the truth to the 12 Jewish International Bankers so they can make better decisions based on the competent Son of God that has been mortal, And therefore, Knows good and evil as an adult God and not as an inept child.

If only you had known all this before, You could have avoided going bankrupt. So the information is useless to you.
It is useless to the successful ones as well because your nonsense did not affect their success.
You wrote 7 books about your failure in the financial business after you failed and went bankrupt. It might have helped you and others like you if you had written about how to avoid bankruptcy before it happened. All you have is an autobiography of a bankrupted financial analyst viewed from the lens of a mentally ill babnkrupt financial analyst.

Not sure how your proselytizing improves your mental health or financial crunch. Your 7 children must join you in your prayers to add some weight to your convictions.

It's not easy to survive the many failures you had both in your 3 past lives and those in your present life.

Read what you said about your tortured past lives.

I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

Your tortured present life.
You wrote: In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, So I wanted to know the truth about what the hell was going on with the recession. I refused to listen to the financial experts because they did not make sense to me in my 30 years of experience with numbers,

After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2019 7:32:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
***If only you had known all this before, You could have avoided going bankrupt. So the information is useless to you.

I did not go bankrupt. We have plenty of money, But I no longer believe it is my money, And I am grateful God gives me the money to manage for Him. He actually enjoys pleasuring me with the money. He likes to see me happy like parents like to see their children happy on Christmas day.

Christmas is from God, By the way, To celebrate walking in the light of God and His birthday of light. 12/25 represents 12 for the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments; and the 10 commandments on 2 tablets of stone. It has nothing to do with His physical birth. The pagans had the faith to follow the Creator and picked the date God told them to use. See? God is in everyone! The pagans don't know the Creator is Yahweh Elohim, And He has a much different heart than they suppose because of the misleading theologians and evil religions.

***It is useless to the successful ones as well because your nonsense did not affect their success.

You can be a billionaire and walk in the light as God spoils you temporally and spiritually as His child. However, The stealing needs to stop. That is all.

***You wrote 7 books about your failure in the financial business after you failed and went bankrupt.

I suffered a money loss but recovered like everyone else did. The recession was only for 1 year. Duh! I had plenty of money to quit work to figure out the true cause of the 2009 crash. I think true cause and effect analysis to solve problems with process reengineering. Done it my entire career. One could say I retired early to work on the world's financial systems using an accounting. Magic wand

My offer is a trillion times better than BRICS or crypto currency solutions to make everyone wealthy, Including the Jewish International Bankers being the barons of old who wrote the Magna Carta. The public narratives are fine for public discussion for me. The solutions need to be kept secret. The Lord wants to protect the Jewish International Bankers.

I will send the 7 volumes of solutions to them when God tells me where to send them from the audible words of the prophet I know--. That is from the light. It is getting closer to the time, But I am still waiting. This is a big change for the 12 occult prophets managing the money, And they need to be mentally prepared for it first, Obviously.

They need to realize the Lord is not changing His authority with them, And He leaves His financial authority with them as they were ordained by the Father's authority by the laying on of hands. That authority is valid for temporal money and will never leave them. God will follow their hearts, Just as He has always done. Very important. The Sons of God have authority, But not the knowledge needed for occult Israel to become gods and goddesses.

***It might have helped you and others like you if you had written about how to avoid before it.

The Lord has bigger fish to fry called Ra and the ET disclosure. He is warning them in advance to never relinquish their control of the money on outer earth. He is also telling them the Law of One is harmless as long as they control the money and not get sucked into the pyramid money structures of inner earth that are based on a caste system of "peaceful slavery", The objective is freedom for all workers like the English Barons of old believed.

***All you have is an autobiography of a bankrupted financial analyst viewed from the lens of a mentally ill babnkrupt financial analyst.

No. You have not seen the books. They are based on 100+ charts by downloading into a database the Z1 report of the Federal Reserve and other reports back to 1945 and other sources back to 1791. Then I used my SQL skills to create trend data that dictates the problem by visual knowledge. Then based on the true problem, I created the 10 solutions to resolve all the problems by an accounting magic wand by using the Year of Jubilee concept from God. Yahweh prepared it in advance in the Bible for this very day. He has always planned to use it at this time.

The good news is no one is hurt by losing real money because the debt is not real. Duh! The Year of Jubilee works as a perfect solution to protect the Jewish bankers from Ra and the na"ve ETs. The Year of Jubilee is the most important solution, But it is only 1 of 10 solutions. They are win-win solutions because the debt is not real in the first place. The new 20th Century Barons swap interest revenue for a 6% legal right to the gross business revenue of all the new profitable companies rolling out the new ET technologies of free energy.

The Year of Jubilee and new "tally stick" These are only 2 ideas of the 10 solutions. The solutions will NOT come from the tops down through the fed, But they will bubble up from the States with new companies at the grass roots that want to profit from the new ventures. Once someone gets the taste for the honest profits in an honest system, The Lord will grow the businesses by His power and glory. Once man fixes his responsibly to fix the money, God will do His part with great power.

***Not sure how your proselytizing improves your mental health or financial crunch.

I am not proselytizing anyone. Neither did Christ. They wanted to make Him a king, And He walked away from it. He built very small house churches of 10 to 30 people who walked in the light with Christ as the only Apostle in the inner kingdom as the leader. God is only teaching DDO what Christ taught to free the people -- everyone rich or poor-- from evil religions. Christ did not create another evil religion. All religions are evil.

The 12 Jewish International Bankers will have the same responsibility over the money that the original 12 apostle did. But they will not make the same mistake of the original 12 apostles to believe scriptures are more important than money. Money management and creating jobs to create wealth by the power of God's sun and our works is the most important principle. It has nothing to with eternity for occult Israel to become gods and goddesses in the Bible vs future angels that do not need the Bible. Both can coexist in joy and happiness as mortals keeping the Golden Rule to keep the dragon and beast system on a tight leash so no one gets hurt with evil.

***Your 7 children must join you in your prayers to add some weight to your convictions.

No. They are older and walk in the light. They are not my responsibility anymore. They are the Lord's. The authority thing ended when they got married as instructed in Torah. God takes great care of them. That has worked just fine. I have a wonderful family.

***It's not easy to survive the many failures you had both in your 3 past lives and those in your present life.

The past is over. I live in the now. So does God. He could care less about our past mistakes, Failures, Or sins. Neither do I. No blame or shame because free will is an illusion for the future angels. The future gods and goddess thrive on predestination by grace through faith; until they are translated out of mortal time.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2019 7:32:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
***If only you had known all this before, You could have avoided going bankrupt. So the information is useless to you.

I did not go bankrupt. We have plenty of money, But I no longer believe it is my money, And I am grateful God gives me the money to manage for Him. He actually enjoys pleasuring me with the money. He likes to see me happy like parents like to see their children happy on Christmas day.

Christmas is from God, By the way, To celebrate walking in the light of God and His birthday of light. 12/25 represents 12 for the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments; and the 10 commandments on 2 tablets of stone. It has nothing to do with His physical birth. The pagans had the faith to follow the Creator and picked the date God told them to use. See? God is in everyone! The pagans don't know the Creator is Yahweh Elohim, And He has a much different heart than they suppose because of the misleading theologians and evil religions.

***It is useless to the successful ones as well because your nonsense did not affect their success.

You can be a billionaire and walk in the light as God spoils you temporally and spiritually as His child. However, The stealing needs to stop. That is all.

***You wrote 7 books about your failure in the financial business after you failed and went bankrupt.

I suffered a money loss but recovered like everyone else did. The recession was only for 1 year. Duh! I had plenty of money to quit work to figure out the true cause of the 2009 crash. I think true cause and effect analysis to solve problems with process reengineering. Done it my entire career. One could say I retired early to work on the world's financial systems using an accounting. Magic wand

My offer is a trillion times better than BRICS or crypto currency solutions to make everyone wealthy, Including the Jewish International Bankers being the barons of old who wrote the Magna Carta. The public narratives are fine for public discussion for me. The solutions need to be kept secret. The Lord wants to protect the Jewish International Bankers.

I will send the 7 volumes of solutions to them when God tells me where to send them from the audible words of the prophet I know--. That is from the light. It is getting closer to the time, But I am still waiting. This is a big change for the 12 occult prophets managing the money, And they need to be mentally prepared for it first, Obviously.

They need to realize the Lord is not changing His authority with them, And He leaves His financial authority with them as they were ordained by the Father's authority by the laying on of hands. That authority is valid for temporal money and will never leave them. God will follow their hearts, Just as He has always done. Very important. The Sons of God have authority, But not the knowledge needed for occult Israel to become gods and goddesses.

***It might have helped you and others like you if you had written about how to avoid before it.

The Lord has bigger fish to fry called Ra and the ET disclosure. He is warning them in advance to never relinquish their control of the money on outer earth. He is also telling them the Law of One is harmless as long as they control the money and not get sucked into the pyramid money structures of inner earth that are based on a caste system of "peaceful slavery", The objective is freedom for all workers like the English Barons of old believed.

***All you have is an autobiography of a bankrupted financial analyst viewed from the lens of a mentally ill babnkrupt financial analyst.

No. You have not seen the books. They are based on 100+ charts by downloading into a database the Z1 report of the Federal Reserve and other reports back to 1945 and other sources back to 1791. Then I used my SQL skills to create trend data that dictates the problem by visual knowledge. Then based on the true problem, I created the 10 solutions to resolve all the problems by an accounting magic wand by using the Year of Jubilee concept from God. Yahweh prepared it in advance in the Bible for this very day. He has always planned to use it at this time.

The good news is no one is hurt by losing real money because the debt is not real. Duh! The Year of Jubilee works as a perfect solution to protect the Jewish bankers from Ra and the na"ve ETs. The Year of Jubilee is the most important solution, But it is only 1 of 10 solutions. They are win-win solutions because the debt is not real in the first place. The new 20th Century Barons swap interest revenue for a 6% legal right to the gross business revenue of all the new profitable companies rolling out the new ET technologies of free energy.

The Year of Jubilee and new "tally stick" These are only 2 ideas of the 10 solutions. The solutions will NOT come from the tops down through the fed, But they will bubble up from the States with new companies at the grass roots that want to profit from the new ventures. Once someone gets the taste for the honest profits in an honest system, The Lord will grow the businesses by His power and glory. Once man fixes his responsibly to fix the money, God will do His part with great power.

***Not sure how your proselytizing improves your mental health or financial crunch.

I am not proselytizing anyone. Neither did Christ. They wanted to make Him a king, And He walked away from it. He built very small house churches of 10 to 30 people who walked in the light with Christ as the only Apostle in the inner kingdom as the leader. God is only teaching DDO what Christ taught to free the people -- everyone rich or poor-- from evil religions. Christ did not create another evil religion. All religions are evil.

The 12 Jewish International Bankers will have the same responsibility over the money that the original 12 apostle did. But they will not make the same mistake of the original 12 apostles to believe scriptures are more important than money. Money management and creating jobs to create wealth by the power of God's sun and our works is the most important principle. It has nothing to with eternity for occult Israel to become gods and goddesses in the Bible vs future angels that do not need the Bible. Both can coexist in joy and happiness as mortals keeping the Golden Rule to keep the dragon and beast system on a tight leash so no one gets hurt with evil.

***Your 7 children must join you in your prayers to add some weight to your convictions.

No. They are older and walk in the light. They are not my responsibility anymore. They are the Lord's. The authority thing ended when they got married as instructed in Torah. God takes great care of them. That has worked just fine. I have a wonderful family.

***It's not easy to survive the many failures you had both in your 3 past lives and those in your present life.

The past is over. I live in the now. So does God. He could care less about our past mistakes, Failures, Or sins. Neither do I. No blame or shame because free will is an illusion for the future angels. The future gods and goddess thrive on predestination by grace through faith; until they are translated out of mortal time.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2019 8:05:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***If only you had known all this before, You could have avoided going bankrupt. So the information is useless to you.

I did not go bankrupt. We have plenty of money, But I no longer believe it is my money, And I am grateful God gives me the money to manage for Him. He actually enjoys pleasuring me with the money. He likes to see me happy like parents like to see their children happy on Christmas day.

Christmas is from God, By the way, To celebrate walking in the light of God and His birthday of light. 12/25 represents 12 for the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments; and the 10 commandments on 2 tablets of stone. It has nothing to do with His physical birth. The pagans had the faith to follow the Creator and picked the date God told them to use. See? God is in everyone! The pagans don't know the Creator is Yahweh Elohim, And He has a much different heart than they suppose because of the misleading theologians and evil religions.

***It is useless to the successful ones as well because your nonsense did not affect their success.

You can be a billionaire and walk in the light as God spoils you temporally and spiritually as His child. However, The stealing needs to stop. That is all.

***You wrote 7 books about your failure in the financial business after you failed and went bankrupt.

I suffered a money loss but recovered like everyone else did. The recession was only for 1 year. Duh! I had plenty of money to quit work to figure out the true cause of the 2009 crash. I think true cause and effect analysis to solve problems with process reengineering. Done it my entire career. One could say I retired early to work on the world's financial systems using an accounting. Magic wand

I will send the 7 volumes of solutions to them when God tells me where to send them from the audible words of the prophet I know--. That is from the light. It is getting closer to the time, But I am still waiting. This is a big change for the 12 occult prophets managing the money, And they need to be mentally prepared for it first, Obviously.

They need to realize the Lord is not changing His authority with them, And He leaves His financial authority with them as they were ordained by the Father's authority by the laying on of hands. That authority is valid for temporal money and will never leave them. God will follow their hearts, Just as He has always done. Very important. The Sons of God have authority, But not the knowledge needed for occult Israel to become gods and goddesses.

***It might have helped you and others like you if you had written about how to avoid before it.

The Lord has bigger fish to fry called Ra and the ET disclosure. He is warning them in advance to never relinquish their control of the money on outer earth. He is also telling them the Law of One is harmless as long as they control the money and not get sucked into the pyramid money structures of inner earth that are based on a caste system of "peaceful slavery", The objective is freedom for all workers like the English Barons of old believed.

***All you have is an autobiography of a bankrupted financial analyst viewed from the lens of a mentally ill babnkrupt financial analyst.

No. You have not seen the books. They are based on 100+ charts by downloading into a database the Z1 report of the Federal Reserve and other reports back to 1945 and other sources back to 1791. Then I used my SQL skills to create trend data that dictates the problem by visual knowledge. Then based on the true problem, I created the 10 solutions to resolve all the problems by an accounting magic wand by using the Year of Jubilee concept from God. Yahweh prepared it in advance in the Bible for this very day. He has always planned to use it at this time.

The good news is no one is hurt by losing real money because the debt is not real. Duh! The Year of Jubilee works as a perfect solution to protect the Jewish bankers from Ra and the na"ve ETs. The Year of Jubilee is the most important solution, But it is only 1 of 10 solutions. They are win-win solutions because the debt is not real in the first place. The new 20th Century Barons swap interest revenue for a 6% legal right to the gross business revenue of all the new profitable companies rolling out the new ET technologies of free energy.

The Year of Jubilee and new "tally stick" These are only 2 ideas of the 10 solutions. The solutions will NOT come from the tops down through the fed, But they will bubble up from the States with new companies at the grass roots that want to profit from the new ventures. Once someone gets the taste for the honest profits in an honest system, The Lord will grow the businesses by His power and glory. Once man fixes his responsibly to fix the money, God will do His part with great power.

***Not sure how your proselytizing improves your mental health or financial crunch.

I am not proselytizing anyone. Neither did Christ. They wanted to make Him a king, And He walked away from it. He built very small house churches of 10 to 30 people who walked in the light with Christ as the only Apostle in the inner kingdom as the leader. God is only teaching DDO what Christ taught to free the people -- everyone rich or poor-- from evil religions. Christ did not create another evil religion. All religions are evil.

The 12 Jewish International Bankers will have the same responsibility over the money that the original 12 apostle did. But they will not make the same mistake of the original 12 apostles to believe scriptures are more important than money. Money management and creating jobs to create wealth by the power of God's sun and our works is the most important principle. It has nothing to with eternity for occult Israel to become gods and goddesses in the Bible vs future angels that do not need the Bible. Both can coexist in joy and happiness as mortals keeping the Golden Rule to keep the dragon and beast system on a tight leash so no one gets hurt with evil.

***Your 7 children must join you in your prayers to add some weight to your convictions.

No. They are older and walk in the light. They are not my responsibility anymore. They are the Lord's. The authority thing ended when they got married as instructed in Torah. God takes great care of them. That has worked just fine. I have a wonderful family.

***It's not easy to survive the many failures you had both in your 3 past lives and those in your present life.

The past is over. I live in the now. So does God. He could care less about our past mistakes, Failures, Or sins. Neither do I. No blame or shame because free will is an illusion for the future angels. The future gods and goddess thrive on predestination by grace through faith; until they are translated out of mortal time.

None of your above positions make any sense especially after you identified the problems.

1. God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs.

2. The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth about Ra and Lucifer.

3. Therefore, Fixing all the problems caused by the financial systems, Which is about 95% of the cause evil on earth, Which is caused by unemployment, Most of the trouble is fixed in 1 to 3 years after the audible voice of God tells me who to give the books to, Whoever that will be I do not know, And the rest of the trouble is fixed in 5 to 10 years.

4. You went bankrupt in 2009. You wouldn't qualify for a retirement pension.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 1:58:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish,
***1. God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs.

When we know the true Cosmic War it makes perfect sense.

***2. The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth absout Ra and Lucifer.

Everyone is a financial slave in a caste money system to be taxed to fund the off-planet reengineering projects to discover the death codes to control eternal life. Dumb!

***3. Therefore, Fixing all the problems caused by the financial systems, Which is about 95% of the cause evil on earth, Which is caused by unemployment, Most of the trouble is fixed in 1 to 3 years after the audible voice of God tells me who to give the books to, Whoever that will be I do not know, And the rest of the trouble is fixed in 5 to 10 years.

The accounting win-win solutions fix all the evil by removing all unemployment and creating a shortage of labor to naturally encourage employers to treat employees by the Golden Rule or lose them. The new honest system will drive better decisions for society by removing survival of the fittest with an unlimited money supply without debt to meet the labor needs to create wealth.

***4. You went bankrupt in 2009. You wouldn't qualify for a retirement pension.

I retired early to devote my full-time energies to the problems at hand and correctly identify the money laws and solutions needed.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 2:40:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish,
***1. God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs.

When we know the true Cosmic War it makes perfect sense.
If God's economic system failed and we know the Jewish International Bankers are very successful, It only proves it was God's actions that hampered the Jews in Biblical times. Left alone the Jews would have been successful like they are today as Financial Bankers.

***2. The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth absout Ra and Lucifer.

Everyone is a financial slave in a caste money system to be taxed to fund the off-planet reengineering projects to discover the death codes to control eternal life. Dumb!
With conspiracy theories like that! Any wonder you went bankrupt and declared yourself mentally incompetent and a victim of mental illness.

***3. Therefore, Fixing all the problems caused by the financial systems, Which is about 95% of the cause evil on earth, Which is caused by unemployment, Most of the trouble is fixed in 1 to 3 years after the audible voice of God tells me who to give the books to, Whoever that will be I do not know, And the rest of the trouble is fixed in 5 to 10 years.

The accounting win-win solutions fix all the evil by removing all unemployment and creating a shortage of labor to naturally encourage employers to treat employees by the Golden Rule or lose them. The new honest system will drive better decisions for society by removing survival of the fittest with an unlimited money supply without debt to meet the labor needs to create wealth.
1. You spent 10 years to write 7 volumes to suggest ways to fix the financial system which bankrupt you. But you didn't do anything with the books and stayed bankrupt.

2. Add to that the 43 years you spent trying to make sense of the bible

3. Then add the 3 past lives you lived a tortured failure.

One can only see how karmic justices has judged you harshly. You have been mentally ill in 4 life cycles. Three in your past lives and your mental illness continues in your present life.

***4. You went bankrupt in 2009. You wouldn't qualify for a retirement pension.

I retired early to devote my full-time energies to the problems at hand and correctly identify the money laws and solutions needed.
You said your financial business took a dive. So you were forced out in 2009.

You got it backward you nut job. People get an education to avoid falling victims to ignorance. You go bankrupt first and then start trying to identify the money laws and solutions needed.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 3:07:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Which education are you referring to? The insider education that has 60% truth. Or the outsider public education that has 0% true big-picture paradigms?

The temple was destroyed in 70 AD because the Jews rejected the translation ideas and killed James. Translation will be restored during the third temple era.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 3:16:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Which education are you referring to? The insider education that has 60% truth. Or the outsider public education that has 0% true big-picture paradigms?

The temple was destroyed in 70 AD because the Jews rejected the translation ideas and killed James. Translation will be restored during the third temple era.

Learn to read you ignorant mutt.
You said: I retired early to devote my full-time energies to the problems at hand and correctly identify the money laws and solutions needed.

You said your financial business took a dive. So you were forced out in 2009.

You got it backward you nut job. People get an education to avoid falling victims to ignorance. You go bankrupt first and then start trying to identify the money laws and solutions needed.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 8:14:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You missed my point. Outsiders are trained in ignorance by the public education system. Colleges and universities used to be only for the wealthy to learn esoteric ideas to control the slaves.

That changed beginning at Harvard around the 1880s, They created two tracks of education in the universities. One for the public and one for the insiders.

With the help of Hollywood and media propaganda, The outsiders receive only contrived and false narratives to create the major paradigms to justify false religions, Marxism, Atheism, Etc. , That they manipulate and control to teach 0% true paradigms. It took me 43 years to figure it out after finally standing on the sea of glass.

The insiders are fed only 60% truth, And they are fed their own BS to believe, Such as Marxism. However, Those at the top nay know the true purpose of Marxism, But they only know 80% of the truth because they have trusted the Sons of God who held back the truth from them. For example, They think they know the real name of Yahweh, But they do not. The Sons of God have let their dragons assume they know. Same is true of many other truths the Sons and Daughters of God have hidden from them, And they create their own false assumptions. They never lie.

That is the difference between immortals and mortals. Immortals tell the truth, But the Sons and Daughters of God ask deceptive questions to make mortals create false assumptions. Mortals lie.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 10:48:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
You missed my point. Outsiders are trained in ignorance by the public education system. Colleges and universities used to be only for the wealthy to learn esoteric ideas to control the slaves.

That changed beginning at Harvard around the 1880s, They created two tracks of education in the universities. One for the public and one for the insiders.

With the help of Hollywood and media propaganda, The outsiders receive only contrived and false narratives to create the major paradigms to justify false religions, Marxism, Atheism, Etc. , That they manipulate and control to teach 0% true paradigms. It took me 43 years to figure it out after finally standing on the sea of glass.

The insiders are fed only 60% truth, And they are fed their own BS to believe, Such as Marxism. However, Those at the top nay know the true purpose of Marxism, But they only know 80% of the truth because they have trusted the Sons of God who held back the truth from them. For example, They think they know the real name of Yahweh, But they do not. The Sons of God have let their dragons assume they know. Same is true of many other truths the Sons and Daughters of God have hidden from them, And they create their own false assumptions. They never lie.

That is the difference between immortals and mortals. Immortals tell the truth, But the Sons and Daughters of God ask deceptive questions to make mortals create false assumptions. Mortals lie.

You are confused. You cannot even keep your own story straight.

1. You say immortals tell the truth. So Ra(Lucifer) tells the truth since he was born immortal in the third heaven.

2. Then you say Jesus was born mortal to mortal parents. So as a mortal Jesus lies.

You already failed in 3 past lives and your present life is a repeat of your three previous lives.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 2:47:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
***You say immortals tell the truth. So Ra(Lucifer) tells the truth since he was born immortal in the third heaven.

Yes. The dragons in the Luciferians created justified lies to build a New World Order to the Creator anyway they can, For this is what their revelation said to do from the voice of God, And not from the Sons of God. They have been trusting inept children that tell the truth, But can easily deceive them by asking the right questions because the unconditional love of God from the third heaven will inspire the mortal dragons to make false assumption they trust are true, Very tricky stuff.

***2. Then you say Jesus was born mortal to mortal parents. So as a mortal Jesus lies.

My context was with the Luciferians and mortals the Sons and Daughter of God meet in person. They tell justified lies because of blind love. Check this out. Paul says the same thing to the Luciferians in Rome that the book is written to:

Romans 3:4
What advantage then has the Jew, Or what is the profit of circumcision? Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God [Same thing God has been saying on DDO about the Jewish International Bankers].

For what if some did not believe [Luciferians]?
Will their unbelief make the **faithfulness** of God without effect? Certainly not! Indeed, Let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:

That You may be justified in Your words [because God blinded you, Like Paul was], And may overcome [the lie]
when You are judged.

But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God [by justified lying],
what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? I speak as a man [of temporal death and harm in mortality and not eternity]
Certainly not [for eternity]!
For then how will God judge the world [righteously by predestination for eternity]?

Romans was written to Paul's contacts and friends who he knew when he believed in Lucifer, Before he even started his first missionary journey. The entire book of Romans is for the Luciferians called to be SAVED. They changed the word from saved to saints in the third century by God's direction. God will curse man for changing his word, But He does not curse himself for changing His word to do whatever He wants to.

Saints are elected to be gods and goddesses and Paul would never have used "called" with the word "saint", Or it makes no sense. He didn't know who was called to be angels vs elected to be gods and goddesses, , So he used "called to be saved" to the Luciferians.

The occult gods and goddesses will not be offended in the illuminate who have been ruling the entire world for thousands of years. But it will freak out the Christian angles who believe God would never change his own word to teach the illuminate how to ride the black-grace tricycle. Now its time for a white-grace motorcycle and car. God has no rules on Himself,

Paul wrote the letter to take the hit contract off his name to let them know Christ was not their enemy. It worked. They quit trying to kill Paul based on broken oaths to them, And then, God called Paul on his missions.

Romans 1:7
To all who are in Rome, Beloved of God, Called to be saved.

Every thing after Chapter 12 was written to justify Catholicism, And Paul did not write it. Anyone can use logic and reason to find the errors to justify a pyramid structure of religion that is evil.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 3:22:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***You say immortals tell the truth. So Ra(Lucifer) tells the truth since he was born immortal in the third heaven.

Yes. The dragons in the Luciferians created justified lies to build a New World Order to the Creator anyway they can, For this is what their revelation said to do from the voice of God, And not from the Sons of God. They have been trusting inept children that tell the truth, But can easily deceive them by asking the right questions because the unconditional love of God from the third heaven will inspire the mortal dragons to make false assumption they trust are true, Very tricky stuff.
Those were not Luciferian views. It was your conclusion immortals tell the truth.
***You say immortals tell the truth. So Ra(Lucifer) tells the truth since he was born immortal in the third heaven.

***2. Then you say Jesus was born mortal to mortal parents. So as a mortal Jesus lies.

My context was with the Luciferians and mortals the Sons and Daughter of God meet in person. They tell justified lies because of blind love. Check this out. Paul says the same thing to the Luciferians in Rome that the book is written to:
Those were not Luciferian views. It was your conclusion mortals tell lies.
***2. Then you say Jesus was born mortal to mortal parents. So as a mortal Jesus lies.

Romans 3:4
What advantage then has the Jew, Or what is the profit of circumcision? Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God [Same thing God has been saying on DDO about the Jewish International Bankers].
Paul was a mortal. According to you all mortals tell lies. Why are you quoting a liar?

For what if some did not believe [Luciferians]?
Will their unbelief make the **faithfulness** of God without effect? Certainly not! Indeed, Let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:

Again you repeat Paul being a man was a liar. As it is written.

That You may be justified in Your words [because God blinded you, Like Paul was], And may overcome [the lie]
when You are judged.

God made you mentally ill. He cursed you so you would go bankrupt. Your past 3 lives were tortured. You are God's PINATA.

But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God [by justified lying],
what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? I speak as a man [of temporal death and harm in mortality and not eternity]
Certainly not [for eternity]!
For then how will God judge the world [righteously by predestination for eternity]?

Paul is questioning God's judgement.

Romans was written to Paul's contacts and friends who he knew when he believed in Lucifer, Before he even started his first missionary journey. The entire book of Romans is for the Luciferians called to be SAVED. They changed the word from saved to saints in the third century by God's direction. God will curse man for changing his word, But He does not curse himself for changing His word to do whatever He wants to.
You said immortals don't tell lies. God is immortal. Work on your facts!

Saints are elected to be gods and goddesses and Paul would never have used "called" with the word "saint", Or it makes no sense. He didn't know who was called to be angels vs elected to be gods and goddesses, , So he used "called to be saved" to the Luciferians.
Paul is called a martyr and a saint by Catholics.

The occult gods and goddesses will not be offended in the illuminate who have been ruling the entire world for thousands of years. But it will freak out the Christian angles who believe God would never change his own word to teach the illuminate how to ride the black-grace tricycle. Now its time for a white-grace motorcycle and car. God has no rules on Himself,
It took you 43 years to make sense of the bible. Is that your final conclusion God has no rules on Himself?

Paul wrote the letter to take the hit contract off his name to let them know Christ was not their enemy. It worked. They quit trying to kill Paul based on broken oaths to them, And then, God called Paul on his missions.
Paul came on the scene after Jesus was crucified. Even the Pope declared Jesus was a failure of the cross.

Romans 1:7
To all who are in Rome, Beloved of God, Called to be saved.
Paul's mission was to save the Gentiles / Romans.

Every thing after Chapter 12 was written to justify Catholicism, And Paul did not write it. Anyone can use logic and reason to find the errors to justify a pyramid structure of religion that is evil.

You quote Paul then say he didn't write it. Your mind ain't right, Anon.
Godjoke
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:57:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
GOD? The ultimate TOOL = Genius Of Deception! GOD GOD GOD = DECEPTION

As YOU fools continually argue with utterly meaningless content. . . What is the OUTCOME?

as always. . . . MORE DEATH and DESTRUCTION. . . . Look at these pathetic imbeciles argue
for NOTHING! They seek approval and must prove they are RIGHT! And what is the
BENEFIT of these idiotic discussions? NOTHING. . . . Always. . . . NOTHING useful. . . . .

Just more condemnation. . . And CONFLICT! Obviously this is what these PATHETICS truly seek. . . . MISERY and DEFEAT. . . . WHY? Who cares! REALLY. . . WHO CARES! NO ONE!

It's all between their EARS. . .

The "TORCH of TRUTH " is alight! And the darkness of all the HUMAN invented GOD
garbage is going the way of the PHARAOHS. . . . . Long GONE and FORGOTTEN. . . . . .

other than for entertainment! And so GO the Abrahamic CON ARTIST GODS. . . The
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Comic Book HOAXES that started many a revolution are NOW
being FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET! And FORGOTTEN as the new generations
LAUGH and totally deny any need for these 3 STOOGE GODS invented by PSYCHOTIC
OLD MEN. . . . All who are long DEAD and FORGOTTEN. . . And so will be the JEW - JESUS -
ALLAH God HOAXES. . . . Relegated to Mythology and lost in time, . . . .

Thankfully by mid century many of the older generation who used these GOD hoaxes
as scapegoats for WAR - SLAVERY - OPPRESSION will drop DEAD. . . . And take their
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Hoaxes with them to the GRAVE. . . . . Good riddance Parasite VAMPIRES of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GODS and the CULTS invented around them
Godjoke
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 7:31:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The most important GOAL of HUMANITY is to RID EARTH of the Abrahamic GOD garbage

There is absolutely NOTHING any of these 3 idiotic Comic Book GOD garbage hoaxes offer that is truly useful for a HEALTHY and OPEN MINDED existence. . . .

absolutely NOTHING. . . .

Each has a PROVEN HISTORY and PRESENT DAY. . . . ATROCITIES. . . . . . Against humanity and EARTH. . . All 3 are HOAXES. . . Invented by world class PSYCHOPATHS who seek POWER and CONTROL of the EARTH and humanity as their SLAVES. . . They must be totally ERADICATED
from this planet. . . IMMEDIATELY

No human ever needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by these disgusting PARASITE VAMPIRES of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God invented CULTS

they comprise a TRIAD ORGANIZATION dedicated to dividing EARTH for their self gain
and use all humanity and Earth's resources to do so. . . Everything is EXPENDABLE. .

It is written in their Bible - Torah - Quran Comic book TRASH. . . Theses 3 GOD hoaxes are nothing more than clever scapegoat TOOLS for psychotic HUMANS to use as weapons of mass destruction. . . . HISTORY and the ISRAEL never ending WARS proves
this FACT. . . . . It's all a Global game of Thrones CON GAME

3 fake GODS all neighbors in ISRAEL? . . . . Wake up FOOLS this GAME must be TERMINATED
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 7:39:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Godjoke wrote:
The most important GOAL of HUMANITY is to RID EARTH of the Abrahamic GOD garbage

There is absolutely NOTHING any of these 3 idiotic Comic Book GOD garbage hoaxes offer that is truly useful for a HEALTHY and OPEN MINDED existence. . . .

absolutely NOTHING. . . .

Each has a PROVEN HISTORY and PRESENT DAY. . . . ATROCITIES. . . . . . Against humanity and EARTH. . . All 3 are HOAXES. . . Invented by world class PSYCHOPATHS who seek POWER and CONTROL of the EARTH and humanity as their SLAVES. . . They must be totally ERADICATED
from this planet. . . IMMEDIATELY

No human ever needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by these disgusting PARASITE VAMPIRES of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God invented CULTS

they comprise a TRIAD ORGANIZATION dedicated to dividing EARTH for their self gain
and use all humanity and Earth's resources to do so. . . Everything is EXPENDABLE. .

It is written in their Bible - Torah - Quran Comic book TRASH. . . Theses 3 GOD hoaxes are nothing more than clever scapegoat TOOLS for psychotic HUMANS to use as weapons of mass destruction. . . . HISTORY and the ISRAEL never ending WARS proves
this FACT. . . . . It's all a Global game of Thrones CON GAME

3 fake GODS all neighbors in ISRAEL? . . . . Wake up FOOLS this GAME must be TERMINATED

Agreed, The most important goal IS to send the toxic waste which are the Abrahamic religions to the trash can. The problem is that there are people such as anonthesmall who are "inspired" by these dark entities over the overworld to keep spewing out endless garbage that just keeps confusing and cluttering the dialogue. I suspect, At least in this lifetime, These individuals can not escape the deep and dark karma hole that they have dug for themselves and that they will continue to spew out their garbage. It just makes having a conversation in the light impossible. So, Unfortunately, I believe many individuals won't wake up for many more lifetimes that they are doomed to repeat, And to keep falling over the deepest and darkest karma holes which are the Abrahamic religions.
Godjoke
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 7:58:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
TRUE indeed are the Abrahamic GOD hoaxes that CONTAMINATE the minds of BILLIONS

The GOOD NEWS is that the majority of HUMANS exist about 100 years. . . Most do not
get that far. . . Which means that as of TODAY. . . . 7 billion humans will be extinct within
the next 100 years. . . . Many older generations will not make it to this mid century mark
(2050)

This is WHY the "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade to RID EARTH and HUMANITY of these 3 Abrahamic STOOGE GOD HOAXES is imperative. . . NO GOD is required EVER to EXIST
on EARTH and THRIVE regardless of LIFE FORM TYPE. . . Especially HUMAN. . .

With the information and Tech AGE well under way. . . SOON all of the OPEN MINDED humans that have been OPPRESSED and BURIED under the facade of these 3 disgusting Abrahamic GOD HOAXES will be united and move swiftly to eradicate
EARTH from these PARASITE VAMPIRE DISEASES. . . .

The THREAT of humanities EXTINCTION is very REAL by these Abrahamic Parasite VAMPIRES. . They will gladly destroy the planet in the name of their PATHETIC GOD
HOAX especially when HUMANS wake up to their PETTY SCAM. . . . Which is happening
NOW at an accelerated pace. . . . .

The "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade has absolutely NOTHING to do with any GOD entity
or spirituality. . . . It has EVERYTHING to DO with inspiring OPEN MINDED thinking and living without the FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE these dark AGE SCUM ABRAHAMIC Parasite VAMPIRES promote and defend to the DEATH using their hypnotized sheeple drone zombies to do all their filthy dirty work for them. . .

All these Glorified Circus preacher Clowns do is prance around and use humans as tools for themselves. . . They in essence PLAY GOD in the name of their GOD!

NO MORE! GAME OVER. . . The "TORCH of LIGHT" illuminates these Parasite VAMPIRES true agenda for POWER and CONTROL by dividing the sheeple among 2 primary conflicting GODS # 1 = JESUS #2 - ALLAH a no win paradox. . . Overseen by the JEW

whose GOD is only available for the JEW. . . No others. . . . It's all a SCAM

RID EARTH of these 3 STOOGE GOD HOAXES. . . And humanity will truly THRIVE
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 8:03:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Godjoke wrote:
TRUE indeed are the Abrahamic GOD hoaxes that CONTAMINATE the minds of BILLIONS

The GOOD NEWS is that the majority of HUMANS exist about 100 years. . . Most do not
get that far. . . Which means that as of TODAY. . . . 7 billion humans will be extinct within
the next 100 years. . . . Many older generations will not make it to this mid century mark
(2050)

This is WHY the "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade to RID EARTH and HUMANITY of these 3 Abrahamic STOOGE GOD HOAXES is imperative. . . NO GOD is required EVER to EXIST
on EARTH and THRIVE regardless of LIFE FORM TYPE. . . Especially HUMAN. . .

With the information and Tech AGE well under way. . . SOON all of the OPEN MINDED humans that have been OPPRESSED and BURIED under the facade of these 3 disgusting Abrahamic GOD HOAXES will be united and move swiftly to eradicate
EARTH from these PARASITE VAMPIRE DISEASES. . . .

The THREAT of humanities EXTINCTION is very REAL by these Abrahamic Parasite VAMPIRES. . They will gladly destroy the planet in the name of their PATHETIC GOD
HOAX especially when HUMANS wake up to their PETTY SCAM. . . . Which is happening
NOW at an accelerated pace. . . . .

The "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade has absolutely NOTHING to do with any GOD entity
or spirituality. . . . It has EVERYTHING to DO with inspiring OPEN MINDED thinking and living without the FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE these dark AGE SCUM ABRAHAMIC Parasite VAMPIRES promote and defend to the DEATH using their hypnotized sheeple drone zombies to do all their filthy dirty work for them. . .

All these Glorified Circus preacher Clowns do is prance around and use humans as tools for themselves. . . They in essence PLAY GOD in the name of their GOD!

NO MORE! GAME OVER. . . The "TORCH of LIGHT" illuminates these Parasite VAMPIRES true agenda for POWER and CONTROL by dividing the sheeple among 2 primary conflicting GODS # 1 = JESUS #2 - ALLAH a no win paradox. . . Overseen by the JEW

whose GOD is only available for the JEW. . . No others. . . . It's all a SCAM

RID EARTH of these 3 STOOGE GOD HOAXES. . . And humanity will truly THRIVE

The torch of light campaign against the Abrahamic Religions involves those that identify as spiritual or not spiritual alike, So I agree with you that it has nothing to do with whether someone identifies as spiritual or not. But it helps to have a diversity of arguments against the Abrahamic religions, Because there are a lot of people that are in those religions that would NEVER give up their spirituality. So, Yes, It helps to have diversity in our campaign against the Abrahamic religions.
Godjoke
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 10:48:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Those that are to INFECTED and CONTAMINATED to reason and realize just how psychotic these Abrahamic constructs truly are will eventually DIE OFF. . . .

There is no need to try and convince anyone that the Abrahamic GODS are nothing more than human fabrications for POWER and CONTROL. . . . . They will serve the parasites that
continue to feed off them till they drop DEAD. . . . And they will drop DEAD. . . Nature guarantees it!

it is up to the rest of humanity that needs to be FREE of the FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE these 3 Abrahamic GOD hoax PREACHER SCUM propagate. . . Sadly the preachers are mind molested by other Parasite VAMPIRES that got between their EARS. . . (some between their legs also. . . . What a disgrace these Catholic SCUM artists are who get away with this atrocity towards young CHILDREN) they should be crucified in public spectacle for this CRIME. . . .

There is so much EVIDENCE past and present to support the utter insanity of accepting any of these idiotic GOD constructs as anything but a HOAX. . . However the HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS is to powerful for the weak minded to break away from the CULT. . .

They will eventually DROP DEAD. . . In the meantime the AWARENESS to promote a HEALTHY existence without needing some Abrahamic GOD hoax excuse is VIABLE
and accelerating regardless. . . Of the "TORCH of LIGHT" construct. . . Making this idea
VIRAL is what matters. . .

No human ever needs to be VALIDATED and APPROVED to EXIST and DIE by some Abrahamic Parasite VAMPIRE PREACHER. . . . They are not a GOD they just act like one. . .
sadly in the NAME of some GOD. . It is a TRUE DISGRACE. . . And people know that no
HUMAN is a GOD. . . And to stop supporting the Parasites that act like one. . . .

The DOMINO EFFECT will occur as this IDEA for FREEDOM and WELL BEING manifests
without resorting to horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE man made GOD hoaxes
especially the Abrahamic which are used for global assimilation and divide. . .

It is SO OBVIOUS. . . . The new generations are on board and resenting all things GOD
. . . . . By mid century the Abrahamic GODS will be reduced to marginal CULT status
and eventually dropped and forgotten. . . . HOORAY! For HUMANITY. . .
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 12:55:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish and Tradesecret,

Your posts should go under this thread that address Harikrishes weak arguments and Tradie's responses. Let's first knock off argument #3:

3. Jesus had to be buried in a borrowed tomb belonging to Joseph of Arimathea a wealthy man.

Yes, This is interesting isn't? Why would a wealthy man bury a poor mad blasphemer? He would not, Unless either his family knew Jesus' family (which is possible given he was of the line of David) or he believed his story. (both of which are likely to be true)

Corrupted text:
Matt 27:57-61
Now when evening had come, There came a rich man from Arimathea, Named Joseph, Who himself had also become a disciple of Jesus. This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be given to him. When Joseph had taken the body, He wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, And laid it in his new tomb which he had hewn out of the rock; and he rolled a large stone against the door of the tomb, And departed.

The is a corruption to create the image Yahushua was poor. Like the other two gospel accounts, The original text of Matthew read as follows:

Original text:
Matt 27:57-60
Now when evening had come, There came a rich man from Arimathea, Named Joseph, Who himself had also become a disciple of Jesus. This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be given to him. When Joseph had taken the body, He wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, And laid it a tomb which was hewn out of the rock; and he rolled a large stone against the door of the tomb, And departed.

Yahushua was put in an expensive tomb for rich people and not a cheap grave, And therefore, The Catholic Corrupters needed evidence from the text to hide the truth of Yahushua's wealth. Everyone knew in the 1st century Yahushua was from a royal family and expected him to be buried in a royal grave and the family had plenty of money to pay for it. Who was the expensive new hewn tomb for? How long does it take to hewn a "new" tomb? Therefore, The corrupted text is ridiculously stupid. The other 2 gospel accounts are accurate to reflect Christ was born into a royal family of wealth and deserved a proper royal burial.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 1:19:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
With just a little bit of reasoning and removing the invalid evidence of fake news, We can see the truth of what the Catholic Corrupters did innocently by God blinding them from the Son's of God half-true intensions. They revealed, "Yahushua was not resurrected as the apostles claim". Which is true. He buried his body in a cheap grave Saturday night / Sunday morning. He was resurrected into a brand new body. Yahweh played along with the deceptive blindness to teach His goat prophets to know good and evil and end the Cosmic War in our century today.
Yahushua buried His old dead body
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343012/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 1:39:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
the text has not been changed. The catholics were not trying to disguise anything about Jesus being poor or rich. That is simply conspiracy nonsense and not based on the text.

The fact is - Jesus was crucified as a criminal. And like all the other criminals he was going to be buried or thrown into a hole with the rest of them. This is what happened to criminals.

yet, In accordance with Is 53 he was not buried among the criminals - and mostly poor persons - but was buried in a tomb which originally was for Josephus of Arimathea. If Jesus had a tomb already prepared because of his family background - which is entirely possible but not recognised biblically, Then it would have been in Bethlehem.

but he died in Jerusalem - not in Bethlehem. And given that he was killed as a criminal then it is very likely that most rights that are given to people during life - especially if you are wealthy - would not apply and would require someone such as Joseph of Arimathea to obtain consent. Hence it is the biblical record that he was buried in a rich man's tomb and not a criminal - in order to fulfill Is 53:9. God always brings to pass those things he desires. In fact if anon is right - then he says that Isaiah is wrong and that the only way this prophecy is fulfilled - or part of it - is because of the so called Catholic corruptors.

Again this time the OT record demonstrates the falsity of Anon's ravings and lies and deceptions.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 6:29:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish and Tradesecret,

Your posts should go under this thread that address Harikrishes weak arguments and Tradie's responses. Let's first knock off argument #3:

3. Jesus had to be buried in a borrowed tomb belonging to Joseph of Arimathea a wealthy man.

Yes, This is interesting isn't? Why would a wealthy man bury a poor mad blasphemer? He would not, Unless either his family knew Jesus' family (which is possible given he was of the line of David) or he believed his story. (both of which are likely to be true)

The scriptures tell us Joseph was a wealthy man. Joseph was both an uncle and disciple of Jesus. And knowing Jesus was poor he donated the tomb to bury Jesus.
If Jesus was rich he would not have depended on charity.

Corrupted text:
Matt 27:57-61
Now when evening had come, There came a rich man from Arimathea, Named Joseph, Who himself had also become a disciple of Jesus. This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be given to him. When Joseph had taken the body, He wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, And laid it in his new tomb which he had hewn out of the rock; and he rolled a large stone against the door of the tomb, And departed.

The is a corruption to create the image Yahushua was poor. Like the other two gospel accounts, The original text of Matthew read as follows:

Original text:
Matt 27:57-60
Now when evening had come, There came a rich man from Arimathea, Named Joseph, Who himself had also become a disciple of Jesus. This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be given to him. When Joseph had taken the body, He wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, And laid it a tomb which was hewn out of the rock; and he rolled a large stone against the door of the tomb, And departed.

Yahushua was put in an expensive tomb for rich people and not a cheap grave, And therefore, The Catholic Corrupters needed evidence from the text to hide the truth of Yahushua's wealth. Everyone knew in the 1st century Yahushua was from a royal family and expected him to be buried in a royal grave and the family had plenty of money to pay for it. Who was the expensive new hewn tomb for? How long does it take to hewn a "new" tomb? Therefore, The corrupted text is ridiculously stupid. The other 2 gospel accounts are accurate to reflect Christ was born into a royal family of wealth and deserved a proper royal burial.

None of Jesus's siblings went into the family carpentry business. So we can assume that business no long existed. Which explains why there is little mention of Joseph as his status declined. It was Mary's brother Joseph who donated the tomb to Jesus.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 7:22:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Godjoke wrote:
TRUE indeed are the Abrahamic GOD hoaxes that CONTAMINATE the minds of BILLIONS

The GOOD NEWS is that the majority of HUMANS exist about 100 years. . . Most do not
get that far. . . Which means that as of TODAY. . . . 7 billion humans will be extinct within
the next 100 years. . . . Many older generations will not make it to this mid century mark
(2050)

This is WHY the "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade to RID EARTH and HUMANITY of these 3 Abrahamic STOOGE GOD HOAXES is imperative. . . NO GOD is required EVER to EXIST
on EARTH and THRIVE regardless of LIFE FORM TYPE. . . Especially HUMAN. . .

With the information and Tech AGE well under way. . . SOON all of the OPEN MINDED humans that have been OPPRESSED and BURIED under the facade of these 3 disgusting Abrahamic GOD HOAXES will be united and move swiftly to eradicate
EARTH from these PARASITE VAMPIRE DISEASES. . . .

The THREAT of humanities EXTINCTION is very REAL by these Abrahamic Parasite VAMPIRES. . They will gladly destroy the planet in the name of their PATHETIC GOD
HOAX especially when HUMANS wake up to their PETTY SCAM. . . . Which is happening
NOW at an accelerated pace. . . . .

The "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade has absolutely NOTHING to do with any GOD entity
or spirituality. . . . It has EVERYTHING to DO with inspiring OPEN MINDED thinking and living without the FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE these dark AGE SCUM ABRAHAMIC Parasite VAMPIRES promote and defend to the DEATH using their hypnotized sheeple drone zombies to do all their filthy dirty work for them. . .

All these Glorified Circus preacher Clowns do is prance around and use humans as tools for themselves. . . They in essence PLAY GOD in the name of their GOD!

NO MORE! GAME OVER. . . The "TORCH of LIGHT" illuminates these Parasite VAMPIRES true agenda for POWER and CONTROL by dividing the sheeple among 2 primary conflicting GODS # 1 = JESUS #2 - ALLAH a no win paradox. . . Overseen by the JEW

whose GOD is only available for the JEW. . . No others. . . . It's all a SCAM

RID EARTH of these 3 STOOGE GOD HOAXES. . . And humanity will truly THRIVE

The torch of light campaign against the Abrahamic Religions involves those that identify as spiritual or not spiritual alike, So I agree with you that it has nothing to do with whether someone identifies as spiritual or not. But it helps to have a diversity of arguments against the Abrahamic religions, Because there are a lot of people that are in those religions that would NEVER give up their spirituality. So, Yes, It helps to have diversity in our campaign against the Abrahamic religions.

This post was done by Singularity of light 8 months ago, And Yahweh left it alone because Anon/Noah lacked knowledge of God at the time. Singularity of light left the board because of headaches and drained energy caused by resisting the white grace power of God with the light of God going the opposite direction through the third eye of the pineal gland. SOL, Two genders, Used her tricycle black grace power from her dragon that everyone has; to keep the dragon and 2-beast system in the wilderness as the "scapegoat" before they are translated or resurrected into new immortal frequency bodies by the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great commandments of loving God, Self, And others in perfect balance in the cube of equality with 12 sides.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 7:38:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The scapegoat that returns to the "cities of ideas in our one heart" is not killed by tossing the goat over a cliff as the Rabbis taught. No. The animal is led back into the wilderness, Metaphorically, For God to kill the dragon in translation or the resurrection. Simple concept, Isn't it? . The Most High God is Metaphysical.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 1:57:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Godjoke wrote:
TRUE indeed are the Abrahamic GOD hoaxes that CONTAMINATE the minds of BILLIONS

The GOOD NEWS is that the majority of HUMANS exist about 100 years. . . Most do not
get that far. . . Which means that as of TODAY. . . . 7 billion humans will be extinct within
the next 100 years. . . . Many older generations will not make it to this mid century mark
(2050)

This is WHY the "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade to RID EARTH and HUMANITY of these 3 Abrahamic STOOGE GOD HOAXES is imperative. . . NO GOD is required EVER to EXIST
on EARTH and THRIVE regardless of LIFE FORM TYPE. . . Especially HUMAN. . .

With the information and Tech AGE well under way. . . SOON all of the OPEN MINDED humans that have been OPPRESSED and BURIED under the facade of these 3 disgusting Abrahamic GOD HOAXES will be united and move swiftly to eradicate
EARTH from these PARASITE VAMPIRE DISEASES. . . .

The THREAT of humanities EXTINCTION is very REAL by these Abrahamic Parasite VAMPIRES. . They will gladly destroy the planet in the name of their PATHETIC GOD
HOAX especially when HUMANS wake up to their PETTY SCAM. . . . Which is happening
NOW at an accelerated pace. . . . .

The "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade has absolutely NOTHING to do with any GOD entity
or spirituality. . . . It has EVERYTHING to DO with inspiring OPEN MINDED thinking and living without the FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE these dark AGE SCUM ABRAHAMIC Parasite VAMPIRES promote and defend to the DEATH using their hypnotized sheeple drone zombies to do all their filthy dirty work for them. . .

All these Glorified Circus preacher Clowns do is prance around and use humans as tools for themselves. . . They in essence PLAY GOD in the name of their GOD!

NO MORE! GAME OVER. . . The "TORCH of LIGHT" illuminates these Parasite VAMPIRES true agenda for POWER and CONTROL by dividing the sheeple among 2 primary conflicting GODS # 1 = JESUS #2 - ALLAH a no win paradox. . . Overseen by the JEW

whose GOD is only available for the JEW. . . No others. . . . It's all a SCAM

RID EARTH of these 3 STOOGE GOD HOAXES. . . And humanity will truly THRIVE

The torch of light campaign against the Abrahamic Religions involves those that identify as spiritual or not spiritual alike, So I agree with you that it has nothing to do with whether someone identifies as spiritual or not. But it helps to have a diversity of arguments against the Abrahamic religions, Because there are a lot of people that are in those religions that would NEVER give up their spirituality. So, Yes, It helps to have diversity in our campaign against the Abrahamic religions.

This post was done by Singularity of light 8 months ago, And Yahweh left it alone because Anon/Noah lacked knowledge of God at the time. Singularity of light left the board because of headaches and drained energy caused by resisting the white grace power of God with the light of God going the opposite direction through the third eye of the pineal gland. SOL, Two genders, Used her tricycle black grace power from her dragon that everyone has; to keep the dragon and 2-beast system in the wilderness as the "scapegoat" before they are translated or resurrected into new immortal frequency bodies by the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great commandments of loving God, Self, And others in perfect balance in the cube of equality with 12 sides.

A cube has 6 sides Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 5:38:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Godjoke wrote:
TRUE indeed are the Abrahamic GOD hoaxes that CONTAMINATE the minds of BILLIONS

The GOOD NEWS is that the majority of HUMANS exist about 100 years. . . Most do not
get that far. . . Which means that as of TODAY. . . . 7 billion humans will be extinct within
the next 100 years. . . . Many older generations will not make it to this mid century mark
(2050)

This is WHY the "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade to RID EARTH and HUMANITY of these 3 Abrahamic STOOGE GOD HOAXES is imperative. . . NO GOD is required EVER to EXIST
on EARTH and THRIVE regardless of LIFE FORM TYPE. . . Especially HUMAN. . .

With the information and Tech AGE well under way. . . SOON all of the OPEN MINDED humans that have been OPPRESSED and BURIED under the facade of these 3 disgusting Abrahamic GOD HOAXES will be united and move swiftly to eradicate
EARTH from these PARASITE VAMPIRE DISEASES. . . .

The THREAT of humanities EXTINCTION is very REAL by these Abrahamic Parasite VAMPIRES. . They will gladly destroy the planet in the name of their PATHETIC GOD
HOAX especially when HUMANS wake up to their PETTY SCAM. . . . Which is happening
NOW at an accelerated pace. . . . .

The "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade has absolutely NOTHING to do with any GOD entity
or spirituality. . . . It has EVERYTHING to DO with inspiring OPEN MINDED thinking and living without the FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE these dark AGE SCUM ABRAHAMIC Parasite VAMPIRES promote and defend to the DEATH using their hypnotized sheeple drone zombies to do all their filthy dirty work for them. . .

All these Glorified Circus preacher Clowns do is prance around and use humans as tools for themselves. . . They in essence PLAY GOD in the name of their GOD!

NO MORE! GAME OVER. . . The "TORCH of LIGHT" illuminates these Parasite VAMPIRES true agenda for POWER and CONTROL by dividing the sheeple among 2 primary conflicting GODS # 1 = JESUS #2 - ALLAH a no win paradox. . . Overseen by the JEW

whose GOD is only available for the JEW. . . No others. . . . It's all a SCAM

RID EARTH of these 3 STOOGE GOD HOAXES. . . And humanity will truly THRIVE

The torch of light campaign against the Abrahamic Religions involves those that identify as spiritual or not spiritual alike, So I agree with you that it has nothing to do with whether someone identifies as spiritual or not. But it helps to have a diversity of arguments against the Abrahamic religions, Because there are a lot of people that are in those religions that would NEVER give up their spirituality. So, Yes, It helps to have diversity in our campaign against the Abrahamic religions.

This post was done by Singularity of light 8 months ago, And Yahweh left it alone because Anon/Noah lacked knowledge of God at the time. Singularity of light left the board because of headaches and drained energy caused by resisting the white grace power of God with the light of God going the opposite direction through the third eye of the pineal gland. SOL, Two genders, Used her tricycle black grace power from her dragon that everyone has; to keep the dragon and 2-beast system in the wilderness as the "scapegoat" before they are translated or resurrected into new immortal frequency bodies by the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great commandments of loving God, Self, And others in perfect balance in the cube of equality with 12 sides.

A cube has 6 sides Anon!

? How does the cube form in our hearts from gender chaos into order? Believing we are one unbalance gender like 7. 4+ billion Gentiles do is out of order. The more important processes of the 4 wheels of Ezekiel are missing in your conclusion. The processes go from chaos of genders by being dragged out of the first heaven as a little child into the dragon and beast system to enjoy the order of perfected love by the number kings of the cube to remove ALL FEAR and loneliness.

Therefore, 12 sides of the cube is accurate. One must see chaos becomes eternal order as one heart and one soul. Therefore, Think deeper. Witches are excellent at the symbols to create spells from God. Do they see how white grace Mercedes Bens power on the sea of glass works yet? We are all one Yahweh Elohim of cubes joined together in energy fields. Each cube is inside the eternal Mother sun and Father's invisible axis penis, Metaphysically speaking, To describe a Metaphysical Most High God.

Yes. 6 sides of equality at the end of the process. 12 sides in the beginning of the process to discover who we are lost coin in the space-time matrix of God. Witches can comprehend the cube better than anyone else by having mastered the process of black magic arts. Do you see it yet? Think big not small.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 2:43:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Godjoke wrote:
TRUE indeed are the Abrahamic GOD hoaxes that CONTAMINATE the minds of BILLIONS

The GOOD NEWS is that the majority of HUMANS exist about 100 years. . . Most do not
get that far. . . Which means that as of TODAY. . . . 7 billion humans will be extinct within
the next 100 years. . . . Many older generations will not make it to this mid century mark
(2050)

This is WHY the "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade to RID EARTH and HUMANITY of these 3 Abrahamic STOOGE GOD HOAXES is imperative. . . NO GOD is required EVER to EXIST
on EARTH and THRIVE regardless of LIFE FORM TYPE. . . Especially HUMAN. . .

With the information and Tech AGE well under way. . . SOON all of the OPEN MINDED humans that have been OPPRESSED and BURIED under the facade of these 3 disgusting Abrahamic GOD HOAXES will be united and move swiftly to eradicate
EARTH from these PARASITE VAMPIRE DISEASES. . . .

The THREAT of humanities EXTINCTION is very REAL by these Abrahamic Parasite VAMPIRES. . They will gladly destroy the planet in the name of their PATHETIC GOD
HOAX especially when HUMANS wake up to their PETTY SCAM. . . . Which is happening
NOW at an accelerated pace. . . . .

The "TORCH of LIGHT" crusade has absolutely NOTHING to do with any GOD entity
or spirituality. . . . It has EVERYTHING to DO with inspiring OPEN MINDED thinking and living without the FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE these dark AGE SCUM ABRAHAMIC Parasite VAMPIRES promote and defend to the DEATH using their hypnotized sheeple drone zombies to do all their filthy dirty work for them. . .

All these Glorified Circus preacher Clowns do is prance around and use humans as tools for themselves. . . They in essence PLAY GOD in the name of their GOD!

NO MORE! GAME OVER. . . The "TORCH of LIGHT" illuminates these Parasite VAMPIRES true agenda for POWER and CONTROL by dividing the sheeple among 2 primary conflicting GODS # 1 = JESUS #2 - ALLAH a no win paradox. . . Overseen by the JEW

whose GOD is only available for the JEW. . . No others. . . . It's all a SCAM

RID EARTH of these 3 STOOGE GOD HOAXES. . . And humanity will truly THRIVE

The torch of light campaign against the Abrahamic Religions involves those that identify as spiritual or not spiritual alike, So I agree with you that it has nothing to do with whether someone identifies as spiritual or not. But it helps to have a diversity of arguments against the Abrahamic religions, Because there are a lot of people that are in those religions that would NEVER give up their spirituality. So, Yes, It helps to have diversity in our campaign against the Abrahamic religions.

This post was done by Singularity of light 8 months ago, And Yahweh left it alone because Anon/Noah lacked knowledge of God at the time. Singularity of light left the board because of headaches and drained energy caused by resisting the white grace power of God with the light of God going the opposite direction through the third eye of the pineal gland. SOL, Two genders, Used her tricycle black grace power from her dragon that everyone has; to keep the dragon and 2-beast system in the wilderness as the "scapegoat" before they are translated or resurrected into new immortal frequency bodies by the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great commandments of loving God, Self, And others in perfect balance in the cube of equality with 12 sides.

A cube has 6 sides Anon!

? How does the cube form in our hearts from gender chaos into order? Believing we are one unbalance gender like 7. 4+ billion Gentiles do is out of order. The more important processes of the 4 wheels of Ezekiel are missing in your conclusion. The processes go from chaos of genders by being dragged out of the first heaven as a little child into the dragon and beast system to enjoy the order of perfected love by the number kings of the cube to remove ALL FEAR and loneliness.

Therefore, 12 sides of the cube is accurate. One must see chaos becomes eternal order as one heart and one soul. Therefore, Think deeper. Witches are excellent at the symbols to create spells from God. Do they see how white grace Mercedes Bens power on the sea of glass works yet? We are all one Yahweh Elohim of cubes joined together in energy fields. Each cube is inside the eternal Mother sun and Father's invisible axis penis, Metaphysically speaking, To describe a Metaphysical Most High God.

Yes. 6 sides of equality at the end of the process. 12 sides in the beginning of the process to discover who we are lost coin in the space-time matrix of God. Witches can comprehend the cube better than anyone else by having mastered the process of black magic arts. Do you see it yet? Think big not small.


A cube only has 6 sides Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 5:33:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon/Noah is falling in love with the witches. He comprehenda from Yahweh their integrity, Their covenants to the Infinite Creator. Their loyalty to their spells, And so forth. They are Yahweh's favorites in eternity because of their belief in God to release God's power in creating spells out of their occult literature. Cool. Anon/Noah "gets it". Witches, Wizards, Warlocks, Etc. , Are reincarnated Israel. He finally found his soul mates of Israel. He "intellectually" happy to see how all the pieces of truth fit together as One Yahweh Elohim. His joy and oneness is full.

Even the magicians of Pharaoh and the Gentiles using their magic arts will eventually be Gods and Goddesses when God reincarnates them into the third temple era. They are the relatively few on earth to be the Gods and Goddesses in eternity.

In history, The few minority souls have always felt odd because of their unusual power and gifts from God they possessed since childhood. God is removing the blinders so they can know who they really are. Cool. They will actually learn the truth on the sea of glass anointing of Christ in their hearts. The witches will access the light to grow in their knowledge of God, Ecstatic to discover Holy Ghost sex is better and more fulfilling than black grace sex. They have a sexually dormant crystal balls in their hearts, So to speak.

No blame, Shame, Or guilt for the past no matter what they did. Don't tell anyone but God. Quit saying "I am sorry" to God and others. It is irrelevant and the stinger of the "lukewarm idea" locusts of the bottomless pit of the heart. Believe, Whether an idea is hot or cold. Use valid evidence to believe. Don't be lukewarm. No opinions. Don't be lukewarm saying "I'm sorry" all the time in group therapy. The trap is a counterfeit love and guilt of the dragon and 2-beast beast system.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343574/

We only need to feel empathy for someone else's pain and say we are sorry for the pain they feel, But NEVER feel sorry for their sins. That is between them and God and none of our damn business. Judge not. . Etc. No judgment of the heart. Only God knows what He is doing with each individual path. Including self. Chill out.

Anon/Noah removed "I'm sorry" from his vocabulary of repentance. Rather, He finds the idea causing harm to others and renews his mind in the more reasonable Word of God using correct paradigms with better assumptions based on new knowledge from the sea of glass. Everything is predestinated by God.

White grace power from the sea of glass revelations stands on Holy Ghost sex to know God. Sex will be forever. Cool!

All of these ideas of Anon/Noah originate from the Bible with the sealed book of Revelation of Isaiah 29:11, Having the vision of all the scientific cause and effect processes needed for reincarnated Israel to be translated and needed for Gentiles to reach the first heaven as mortals and die without fear. That is the coolest part of all. The true ideas to become a God or Goddess are in one book not 1000 spell books of witchcraft that work based on "wants" and not "needs". Therefore, The occult literature falls short of translation life. It a trap of wants that never end in satisfaction for the needs are darkened in the moonlight. Brilliant! The moonlight darkness is the foundation of reincarnated Israel of the third temple era:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342712/

In contrast, On the sea of glass, We become living books with the anointing of Christ that reveals all thing we "need to know". Paul called the Saints "living epistles".
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 6:50:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon wrote: The witches will access the light to grow in their knowledge of God, Ecstatic to discover Holy Ghost sex is better and more fulfilling than black grace sex. They have a sexually dormant crystal **balls** in their hearts, So to speak.

Sh*t. Anon/Noah typed "balls" unwittingly, Assuming it was a mistake of the flesh, But it wasn't, Much like the 12 sides of the cube, To increase our knowledge of God.

Men have two balls producing sperm of ideas. One ball is for mortal truth. One ball is for eternal truth. Holy Ghost sex. The idead come out of the penis mixed. We need to separate North from South ideas by the anointing of Christ on the sea of glass. Splitting the Mount of Olives paradigm.

The ideas of truth are released in Holy Ghost sex. Anon/Noah just learned this "balls" truth on the sea of glass. His mind is overwhelmed, Drinking the intellectual knowledge of God into his spirit-orb. All of Israel can do the same thing on the sea of glass. When he Lord's 2 Ships of Revelation are built, We will be able to learn from each other and be a group "peer review" of spiritual scientists growing in the knowledge of God. The peer review "We" will grow in unity as the valid evidences are tested by others to be "repeatable". If it cannot be repeated by belief, Then not true. They have schools to teach the idea to gifted children born in their elite families. Witches know all about the principle of "repeatability" in their secret societies that need to continue secret behind the curtain of Oz. In the future, The prophetss and witches of reincarnated occult Israel and ETs will fellowship in a totally new way that has not been done since the first century. Do we comprehend? The processes have just started last year in Nov 2018, And DDO watched Anon/Noah grow in the knowledge of God.

Noah, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Crowley, Swedenborg, Jacob, Isaac, Etc. , Have been reincarnated and need the ideas in DDO. God will get the ideas to the real heavy hitters of the past who are alive on earth today to remove all their dumb paradigms as reincarnated Israel transitions to the final healing of the emotions in Pentecost by unconditional love anointed power/energy from the third heaven. Israel will enjoy feelings of unconditional love of God they have never felt before. Intellectual cleansing is first.

Anon/Noah is grateful for DDO. He thanks you all. We are all important and valuable parts of One Yahweh Elohim. The lost coin has great value. God don't make no junk.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.