Christ was a wealthly public scammer

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 7:03:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon wrote: The witches will access the light to grow in their knowledge of God, Ecstatic to discover Holy Ghost sex is better and more fulfilling than black grace sex. They have a sexually dormant crystal **balls** in their hearts, So to speak.

Sh*t. Anon/Noah typed "balls" unwittingly, Assuming it was a mistake of the flesh, But it wasn't, Much like the 12 sides of the cube, To increase our knowledge of God.

Men have two balls producing sperm of ideas. One ball is for mortal truth. One ball is for eternal truth. Holy Ghost sex. The idead come out of the penis mixed. We need to separate North from South ideas by the anointing of Christ on the sea of glass. Splitting the Mount of Olives paradigm.

The ideas of truth are released in Holy Ghost sex. Anon/Noah just learned this "balls" truth on the sea of glass. His mind is overwhelmed, Drinking the intellectual knowledge of God into his spirit-orb. All of Israel can do the same thing on the sea of glass. When he Lord's 2 Ships of Revelation are built, We will be able to learn from each other and be a group "peer review" of spiritual scientists growing in the knowledge of God. The peer review "We" will grow in unity as the valid evidences are tested by others to be "repeatable". If it cannot be repeated by belief, Then not true. They have schools to teach the idea to gifted children born in their elite families. Witches know all about the principle of "repeatability" in their secret societies that need to continue secret behind the curtain of Oz. In the future, The prophetss and witches of reincarnated occult Israel and ETs will fellowship in a totally new way that has not been done since the first century. Do we comprehend? The processes have just started last year in Nov 2018, And DDO watched Anon/Noah grow in the knowledge of God.

Noah, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Crowley, Swedenborg, Jacob, Isaac, Etc. , Have been reincarnated and need the ideas in DDO. God will get the ideas to the real heavy hitters of the past who are alive on earth today to remove all their dumb paradigms as reincarnated Israel transitions to the final healing of the emotions in Pentecost by unconditional love anointed power/energy from the third heaven. Israel will enjoy feelings of unconditional love of God they have never felt before. Intellectual cleansing is first.

Anon/Noah is grateful for DDO. He thanks you all. We are all important and valuable parts of One Yahweh Elohim. The lost coin has great value. God don't make no junk.

You were sent to DDO to get your brain rearranged. How did it get so scrambled before you got here?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 7:18:54 PM
Harikrish wrote:
You were sent to DDO to get your brain rearranged. How did it get so scrambled before you got here?

From Christianity's and Judaism's career ministers and theologians or "intellectual thinkers" who are and were blind and ignorant of Holy Ghost sex revelatory powers of God. They all did God's predestinated will to keep us all blind until it was time to end the 150, 000 year Cosmic War. Brilliant! Check mate. Game over.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 5:40:46 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

From Christianity's and Judaism's career ministers and theologians or "intellectual thinkers" who are and were blind and ignorant of Holy Ghost sex revelatory powers of God. They all did God's predestinated will to keep us all blind until it was time to end the 150, 000 year Cosmic War. Brilliant! Check mate. Game over.

Why would they keep you blind if they already knew you suffered from mental illness at 17?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 9:41:22 PM
Why? Because they are all dead. Their "ideas" live on that caused Anon's/Noah's mental illness at 17. His predestinated path is to be here in DDO today healed and happy.

It doesn't matter what pain or tragedy we have had in the past. Anyone can be healed by Holy Ghost sex with God. The Pentecost will come in the future to fill us with the unconditional emotional love of God, But that is not what is needed to be healed. Humans are deceived. Knowledge is what we need to be healed. New ideas. New paradigms.

Our minds are screwed up. We create realities of the mind that hurt us. God gives us whatever we think about for whatever reason we think about it, We are influenced by past lives we cannot see.

The book of Revelation cleanses the mind on the sea of glass. Just ask in your heart, "God what does this metaphor mean? " Then He will take you on a ride of your life to show you. Anon/Noah started the ride 33 years ago as a "trail blazer". When the "paradigm" concept was big on earth. Never a dull moment.

It was very slow for decades stuck in Christianity's religious idea running around in circles with no one on earth to teach. More of his time was spent in his financial career. The process was, "That sounds right", So Anon would believe they idea, And then, Discover it was wrong. Very slow. Decades slow finding what was in error.

Finally, He threw out all religions 4 years ago and entered the first heaven using Rev chapter 2 and 3. The ride got faster. He found white grace. He started having Holy Ghost sex. That took him to the sea of glass. He started jumping around the 4 wheels of Ezekiel, And God connected him to two prophets the hear God's audible voice. Then he entered DDO and shot off like a rocket. 90% of growth toward translation in his 61 years came together in DDO the last 13 months.

He started have visions of hiss life. Bug appeared and disappearing with "knowledge of God", Metaphorically. These happened several times a day, And he told a couple of them to DDO. The Moses type physical miracles always came with "knowledge of God".

Knowledge of God is the difference between black grace power and white grace power. The miracles appear routinely like a Father teaching His child "knowledge of God" from the sea of glass. Without Holy Ghost sex there is no revelation of meaning to see the metaphors and be healed by our metaphysical Creator Yahweh Elohim. . It's that simple. Santa Claws will not heal us.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 9:47:02 PM
Typos:

It was very slow for decades stuck in Christianity's religious ideas and running around in circles with no one on earth to teach **him**.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 10:35:21 PM
Anon/Noah has only summarized his 61 years as a path trail blazer finder to the sea of glass and Holy Ghost sex for occult Israel. With the path in place, It will not take very long for the witches of the world to reverse the light going through the third eye of the pineal gland.

Eventually, God will build off ramps and on ramps to turn around the cars on the freeway of death and life. The witches will meet together very discretely in secret to map out the processes needed to turn around the light in the most effective and efficient way.

Anon/Noah will never map out the processes to make a U-turn of power in the light, For he was never a witch or magician. No judgment or condemnation for being a witch or magician. The path was and is predestinated by the power of our Almighty Creator by grace through freewill belief, Both black grace and white grace powers from God.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 10:57:33 PM
Keep perspective. We are at the very beginning of 50 years of change and not at the end yet. In the past. Anon/Noah would regurgitate, "We are part of something bigger than our selves", Meaning, The big goals in 50 years in the futute and a new planet of love and light. Heaven on earth. No. The truth is our identity is part of Yahweh Elohim the One Infinite Creator. The 50 years in the future is predestinated by no frequency, And freewill belief cannot stop it. If we get off track, God will use time travel to fix it and get us back on track, And we will never know what God did. Mortality frequency is an illusion. These are extremely healing ideas for witches and magicians with great powers and spells, But are lost in the illusions of freewill belief.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 11:25:22 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Keep perspective. We are at the very beginning of 50 years of change and not at the end yet. In the past. Anon/Noah would regurgitate, "We are part of something bigger than our selves", Meaning, The big goals in 50 years in the futute and a new planet of love and light. Heaven on earth. No. The truth is our identity is part of Yahweh Elohim the One Infinite Creator. The 50 years in the future is predestinated by no frequency, And freewill belief cannot stop it. If we get off track, God will use time travel to fix it and get us back on track, And we will never know what God did. Mortality frequency is an illusion. These are extremely healing ideas for witches and magicians with great powers and spells, But are lost in the illusions of freewill belief.

If everything is lost in an illusion, How is it you are able to recall it? Is that how your delusions are sustained?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 12:44:46 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

If everything is lost in an illusion, How is it you are able to recall it? Is that how your delusions are sustained?

When one find the lost coin, It is the truth, And eternal, And not a mortal illusion. All fear disappears and is replace by trusting in predestination. We do not feel alone anymore. We have the knowledge of God, And we know Him intimately. We know the truth, And the truth of our identity. And we are finally set free in an "eternal" place not of this world.

Then the miracles escalate to increase the knowledge of God, As God teaches the meaning of the miracles, As Anon/Noah taught the meaning of the spider with the red butt to increase his knowledge of good and evil. We no longer feel we are somebody because of the miracles. We want to know God's Character. By knowing Him-Her, We know ourselves. We are part of Yahweh Elohim.

The witches have been starving for the knowledge of God because they are reincarnated Israel to be the Gods and Goddesses of Yahweh Elohim in the future. They have been trying to fill their hunger with more magical spells of power, Rather than feeding the "emptiness needs--/--satisfied wants" pendulum of Yin Yang mortal law with the knowledge of God "food" or "drink" to never hunger and thirst again. Anon/Noah has not spiritually hungered or thirsted in his heart and soul for a week with zero fear of anything he can think of passed, Present, Or future.

The witches will love it, With much more power to boot. The sex is a zillion times better with God. Holy Ghost sex by white grace power is the key to the knowledge of God as one reads the Bible. God will lead you to the ideas you need. He is in complete control of each path. Predestination and freewill belief of trutth vs freewill choice of deeds.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 1:25:28 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

When one find the lost coin, It is the truth, And eternal, And not a mortal illusion. All fear disappears and is replace by trusting in predestination. We do not feel alone anymore. We have the knowledge of God, And we know Him intimately. We know the truth, And the truth of our identity. And we are finally set free in an "eternal" place not of this world.

Then the miracles escalate to increase the knowledge of God, As God teaches the meaning of the miracles, As Anon/Noah taught the meaning of the spider with the red butt to increase his knowledge of good and evil. We no longer feel we are somebody because of the miracles. We want to know God's Character. By knowing Him-Her, We know ourselves. We are part of Yahweh Elohim.

The witches have been starving for the knowledge of God because they are reincarnated Israel to be the Gods and Goddesses of Yahweh Elohim in the future. They have been trying to fill their hunger with more magical spells of power, Rather than feeding the "emptiness needs--/--satisfied wants" pendulum of Yin Yang mortal law with the knowledge of God "food" or "drink" to never hunger and thirst again. Anon/Noah has not spiritually hungered or thirsted in his heart and soul for a week with zero fear of anything he can think of passed, Present, Or future.

The witches will love it, With much more power to boot. The sex is a zillion times better with God. Holy Ghost sex by white grace power is the key to the knowledge of God as one reads the Bible. God will lead you to the ideas you need. He is in complete control of each path. Predestination and freewill belief of trutth vs freewill choice of deeds.

The only miracle you recalled was your constipation.
Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 2:02:20 AM
Anon/Noah has not spiritually hungered or thirsted in his heart and soul for a week with zero fear of anything he can think of Past, Present, Or future.

Clarification. Anon has now increases his knowledge of God every moment. But he is not hungry or thirsty for his true identity. He had mistaken all of his life since 17 as a spiritual search food and drink, But the spiritual water is just like mortal water. We get thirstty again.

Religious moonlight will cause that thirst to exist until we die. His search is done. The thirst is gone. Last week, He stopped expecting anything from God, Then Anon/Noah found God completely and quit thirsting for His true identity. Stop expecting anything and switch to predestination, As something more than an intellectual concept, And you will find God without frequency and never thirst again.

John 4:13-14
Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. "

Anan/Noah has experienced this the first time this week after age 17 that forced the thirst upon him by his tragedy. He did not know he was thirsty for true identity and predestination that man and religions did not teach him. God did.

Now in the present half a time in the first heaven the spring of new ideas will come effortlessly from his heart and Anon/Noah will never thirst again.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 3:53:25 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah has not spiritually hungered or thirsted in his heart and soul for a week with zero fear of anything he can think of Past, Present, Or future.

Clarification. Anon has now increases his knowledge of God every moment. But he is not hungry or thirsty for his true identity. He had mistaken all of his life since 17 as a spiritual search food and drink, But the spiritual water is just like mortal water. We get thirstty again.

Religious moonlight will cause that thirst to exist until we die. His search is done. The thirst is gone. Last week, He stopped expecting anything from God, Then Anon/Noah found God completely and quit thirsting for His true identity. Stop expecting anything and switch to predestination, As something more than an intellectual concept, And you will find God without frequency and never thirst again.

John 4:13-14
Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. "

Anan/Noah has experienced this the first time this week after age 17 that forced the thirst upon him by his tragedy. He did not know he was thirsty for true identity and predestination that man and religions did not teach him. God did.

Now in the present half a time in the first heaven the spring of new ideas will come effortlessly from his heart and Anon/Noah will never thirst again.

After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Soon after you were sent to DDO with extensive butt and brain trauma.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 5:15:15 PM
Please note the metaphor changes a well that requires works into a spring fountain of living eternal water that needs no work.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 6:47:15 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Please note the metaphor changes a well that requires works into a spring fountain of living eternal water that needs no work.

You said you ate like a pig.

After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 8:47:03 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Anon stands by the ideas he believes today. He also stands by all the changing ideas in the light as he grows into bigger clothes that fit his age. It is very nice to have the "thirsting for identity" stop He will never thirst again The problem is creating expectations in our hearts outside of predestination belief when we "we assume" are in control" of the path. Nope. Not true.

"Let go and let God" is excellent to express the truth. But the idea is very limiting because predestination is not taught to join to the idea as One Truth. Religions teach freewill choice causes our destination and automatically creates a moonlight half truth to prevent everyone from entering the first heaven and finding their lost coin of identity, Both Israel and 7. 4+ billion Gentiles. .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 9:02:32 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Anon stands by the ideas he believes today. He also stands by all the changing ideas in the light as he grows into bigger clothes that fit his age. It is very nice to have the "thirsting for identity" stop He will never thirst again The problem is creating expectations in our hearts outside of predestination belief when we "we assume" are in control" of the path. Nope. Not true.

"Let go and let God" is excellent to express the truth. But the idea is very limiting because predestination is not taught to join to the idea as One Truth. Religions teach freewill choice causes our destination and automatically creates a moonlight half truth to prevent everyone from entering the first heaven and finding their lost coin of identity, Both Israel and 7. 4+ billion Gentiles. .

No mention of any thirsting. Constipation, Mental illness and eating like a pig is there for sure!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 9:22:12 PM
Harikrish, Your direction from Yahweh Elohim is to quote me and then twist my words as directed to stimulate the mind. You are doing a perfect job following Yahweh Elohim. So is everyone else at DDO to be Olympic Swimmers in the "deep end" of God. No plastic Wal-Mart baby pools. . Only God's champions are posting. Predestinated. It feel pretty damn good for following Yahweh for years to remove the baby Christians from DDO before Yahweh Elohim showed up to glorify Himself and not glorify Anon/Noah because of his hidden real life. You did not know why. Now you do. God increased your knowledge of God by His-Her white grace sex. Yahweh knows what He-She is doing in the "world-trends" we see all around us. ET disclosure is eminent.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 9:54:45 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Your direction from Yahweh Elohim is to quote me and then twist my words as directed to stimulate the mind. You are doing a perfect job following Yahweh Elohim. So is everyone else at DDO to be Olympic Swimmers in the "deep end" of God. No plastic Wal-Mart baby pools. . Only God's champions are posting. Predestinated. It feel pretty damn good for following Yahweh for years to remove the baby Christians from DDO before Yahweh Elohim showed up to glorify Himself and not glorify Anon/Noah because of his hidden real life. You did not know why. Now you do. God increased your knowledge of God by His-Her white grace sex. Yahweh knows what He-She is doing in the "world-trends" we see all around us. ET disclosure is eminent.

If ET disclosure is eminent why are you running around constipated?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2019 3:09:30 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

If ET disclosure is eminent why are you running around constipated?

No. Anon went in circles for 40 years from age 17 to age 57 similar to Israel wandering around the hot desert for 40 years. The number kings go from 8 to 12 leaving 4=self in between.

Anon/Noah did find the "little I am" when in Christianity. Seven R Covey's books and Victor Frankle's "Man's Search for Meaning" got Anon/Noah through boot camp training in his 30-year highly successful financial career. But he never found the fountain of Living waters associated with the heart referenced by Jerimiah until a week or so ago.

Jeremiah is the same prophet that speaks of the New Covenant of the heart of eternity in Jerimiah 33. The ideas of Anon/Noah all fit the Bible perfectly, Using over 100+ New Paradigms over the last 14 months of white grace. 1+4=5 white grace.

Merry Christmas Eve. 12/24 are the number kings from the book of Revelation to find your true identity by Holy Ghost sex. The pagan's and occult got the date correct. 12/25 tomorrow (Anon's time zone) are the numbers of the anointing of Christ's spiritual birthday of our true identity. Have a great Christmas tomorrow in a good way to celebrate his birth in your heart after 14 months of grace. Merry Christmas no matter how much or how little you have grown by the Almighty Predestination Power of God at DDO, Who are the eternal champions of reincarnated occult Israel. We are part of One Yahweh Elohim. "God don't make no junk".

True identity rules the Universe as one collective consciousness of belief in the true ideas of our Father in the third heaven ordered by a metaphysical God and His 10 metaphysical number kings, Using God's reasonable Word of an iron rod that can rust if we do not pay attention to our heart. God's heart is 100% full of everlasting unconditional mercy. He doesn't care about the past. Hallelujah! Praise Yahweh Elohim!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.