Jump to topic:

Everyone should own a bible and a black slave

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 3:20:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
God in his infinite wisdom created negroes closer to apes so the world could own an African slave and an ape at the same time. Praise the Lord!
The Bible teaches you how to treat your black slave. Get a bible too!

Jim Crow Museum/Letters/2012 Letters/Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans? - Letters to the Jim Crow Museum - Jim Crow Museum
Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

Are these facts in the museum:

The negro skull, In addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, Is prognathous ; i. E. , The lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The negro jaw is substantially longer, Relative to its width, Than the White jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf, " a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, And it is absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun, They are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, Rather small, Standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, Along with lower retreating forehead, Gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees, Like an ape, As opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, As in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species.

Preserving the negro experience in American museums like Jim Crow did must help Blacks in America appreciate Black Lives Matter.
But what about negroes in Africa who have apes they can relate to because of their close resemblance and proximity to them.
Does Ethang see himself as an ape or wish he was in an American Museum were others could see him as an ape?

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So God did create negroes closer to apes!

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists. I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "Why God created negroes closer to apes. "
Don't they see God's creation? ! They don't see God, But they see negro apes. Are they blind? !

Ethang5 wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch.
So I became a Christian!

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
I started wearing a mask so I would not be recognized!
But I forgot to change my profile that points to my negro heritage, Home and culture. Accra is a slum city. I was busted by Harikrish!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

----
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2020 5:32:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What happens when a black slave cannot work anymore?

Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

So what happens when a black slave cannot work anymore? It is why Africa became a basket case after slavery was abolished.

Ethang a black slave laments.

Ethang5 Posted November 7, 2019
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

Everyone knows Ethang is a very black self confessed very black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa and runs bibles for a living.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

First we must confirm Ethang is black!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang knows blacks well he lives in Ghana Africa.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

We can confirm Ethang and his children are slaves living in Africa.

Ethang5 follows Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know Ethang's socio-economic status is slumdog status.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.