Debate.org is closing and the website will be taken offline on May 30, 2022.
Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account. For more information, please refer to our FAQs page.
Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:31-33|Last Page
Jump to topic:

professional writer service

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2019 5:10:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
So we are going to trust a book written by the Luciferians around 200 AD?

The only one talking about Luciferian doctrines is you a self declared mentally ill bankrupt financial analyst who sees red spider butts and his bouts with constipation as evidence of miracles.

You said: Just as I finished this post to EThang5, My computer shut down and was completely black. Then immediately afterward, I had vision of a very strange-looking spider appear. If I didn't know better, I would believe it was a real spider. Unlike any spider I have ever seen in my life, It had a complete red butt, Unlike the black widow spider that has a black butt. I watched it crawl completely over the dark screen of my computer, Then it disappeared.

Then the Lord revealed in the light, Like turning on a light bulb with no words, The meaning of the spider. Evolution on earth allows the counterfeit spider system of translation (8 legs=translation) of the ET genetics to flourish, But it is false, And Yahweh has designed the Matrix so the evidence will be contradictory; therefore, That scientists will never agree about evolution.

The ETs walk in the light of God's love of the red butt, But they believe in the genetic reengineering because of the Ra evidence of occult power. When they figure out what an imposter Ra is by creating the fictitious CIA agent persona of Lucifer, They will drop the spider goal and desire to be gods and goddesses in one lifetime and not an ascended master in a million years of reincarnations and its harmful karma ideas as slaves to reincarnation, Karma, Sin, And death.

It is important for all prophets to go onto the sea of glass. Had I had this vision two years ago, I would only be guessing about what the spider meant. Instead, God told me immediately what the vision means in a flash of light. For a minute, I just watched and said out loud, God why the hell did you turn off my computer and send the spider to crawl over the blank screen? I asked the question, Then He answered my question from the sea of glass. No need to open the Bible for an answer, For He has already revealed the new paradigms on DDO.

And your own blocked constipated butt.

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.
hilston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 7:33:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
[url= http://samedayessay. Com]samedayessay[/url] is a collection of online educational calculators, Theories and problem solving examples. Our site was created to help schoolchildren and students study. In just a few minutes, You can find the necessary theoretical material, Solve the problem using one of the online calculators, Or see how this or that type of problem is solved correctly.
hilston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 7:33:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
samedayessay. Com is a collection of online educational calculators, Theories and problem solving examples. Our site was created to help schoolchildren and students study. In just a few minutes, You can find the necessary theoretical material, Solve the problem using one of the online calculators, Or see how this or that type of problem is solved correctly.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.