Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 4:51:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But you already confessed you can't find it. Oops!

What a moron.

What is your hurry nigger?

You've been lying for 3 years, I think I've been patient. Observe your lie here.

bornofgod wrote:
There's an attempt being made in this forum to change the way it's being moderated.

This forum is the best forum that I've been in since I started speaking for our Creator because it appears to be impossible to be banned from it, No matter what you write in here.

I've been banned from forums where only one member was active and that member disagreed with me and told the moderator to have me banned.

I'm not at all concerned whether or not I'm banned because I've gone through it over a hundred times

Ethan responded to bornofgod:
Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

You were trying to comfort Bornofgod not to worry about getting banned from your own experience having been kicked off more than a hundred forums yourself.

Here is what Brad said which you responded to. There was no mention of Brad getting banned from other forums.

Brad wrote: "These changes they are seeking are to eliminate anyone that takes a stand against religion or any group that is trying to control other people. So if you're a free bird who wants to fly anywhere you want according to God's Law, This plan is not for you.
God bless those who understand the Law of God,
Saint Brad"

Note: Brad was worried the changes the mods were seeking would eliminate anyone that takes a stand against religion or any group that is trying to control other people.

SNP1 responded to bornofgod:
To be honest, I am pretty sure you are just rebelling against this because you have been kicked from countless forums and do not want to be kicked from this forum.

SNP1 obviously got it wrong. Why would Brad express concern in his post if he had been kicked out from countless forums?
Brad was not rebelling, He was expressing concern about the changes.

Tradesecret wrote:
If this post is accurate and posted in good faith - it may well suggest that the author has been kicked of a 100 forums. I suspect it is exaggeration because the number is too round.

You were the author responding to Brad. TS thought the author (you) was bragging because the number was too round. He was looking for a number shaped more like a square. Lol!

The moron lies:</stro>
It indicates Ethang is a troll and a repeat offender.
Or it indicates that you are a liar that edits posts.
It indicates all three Ethang5, SNP1 and Tradesecret show poor judgement and comprehension.

See moron, I told you this is why you won't cite. If you do, We see your lie instantly. So you spam and hide.

Doesnt change the fact you are a nigger. We have your confession.

What a pathetic liar you are.
I cannot change the fact you confessed you are African living and working in Ghana Africa.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 5:05:17 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What a moron.

You've been lying for 3 years, I think I've been patient. Observe your lie here.

bornofgod wrote:
There's an attempt being made in this forum to change the way it's being moderated.

This forum is the best forum that I've been in since I started speaking for our Creator because it appears to be impossible to be banned from it, No matter what you write in here.

I've been banned from forums where only one member was active and that member disagreed with me and told the moderator to have me banned.

I'm not at all concerned whether or not I'm banned because I've gone through it over a hundred times

Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

You were trying to comfort Bornofgod not to worry about getting banned from your own experience having been kicked off more than a hundred forums yourself.

Lol. OK stupid.

Bornofgod -. . . I'm not at all concerned whether or not I'm banned because I've gone through it over a hundred times.

Lol.

Here is what Brad said which you responded to. There was no mention of Brad getting banned from other forums.

It's there and cited moron. Anyone can check the link and see. You have been caught lying again.

To be honest, I am pretty sure you are just rebelling against this because you have been kicked from countless forums and do not want to be kicked from this forum.

SNP1 obviously got it wrong.

Lol. OK stupid.

Tradesecret wrote:
If this post is accurate and posted in good faith - it may well suggest that the author has been kicked of a 100 forums. I suspect it is exaggeration because the number is too round.

You were the author responding to Brad. TS thought the author (you). . .

Because you edited the post to make it appear it was me. Your lie has been exposed.

The moron lies:

It indicates all three Ethang5, SNP1 and Tradesecret show poor judgement and comprehension.

OK stupid.

See moron, I told you this is why you won't cite. If you do, We see your lie instantly. So you spam and hide.

Doesnt change the fact you are a nigger. We have your confession.

Yet you cited this post as proof that I "confessed"? The only thing you have is your shame and your exposed lie.

I cannot change the fact you confessed you are African living and working in Ghana Africa.

Neither can you cite it. D'oh!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 6:20:43 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What a moron.

bornofgod wrote:

Brad said that in post#15 long after you posted your reply in post#2 to his opening post#1. Why do you have to lie when the facts are against you, Nigger?

That too was said by Brad in Post#15 long after your reply in post#2 to his opening post#1. Why do you have to lie when the facts are against you, Nigger?

Lol. OK stupid.
I am glad you agree, Nigger!

Bornofgod -. . . I'm not at all concerned whether or not I'm banned because I've gone through it over a hundred times.

Brad said that in post#15 long after you posted your reply in post#2 to his opening post#1. Why do you have to lie when the facts are against you, Nigger?
Lol.

Brad wrote: "These changes they are seeking are to eliminate anyone that takes a stand against religion or any group that is trying to control other people. So if you're a free bird who wants to fly anywhere you want according to God's Law, This plan is not for you.
God bless those who understand the Law of God,
Saint Brad"

It's there and cited moron. Anyone can check the link and see. You have been caught lying again.
Brad shared his own experience 2 days after you shared yours.
You were the first to post about your experience in post#2.
You said: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation.

SNP1 responded after you posted your reply to Brad. So you were not referring to his comments. You were talking about your own experience having been kicked off from more than a hundred forums.
SNP1 obviously got it wrong. Why would Brad express concern in his post if he had been kicked out from countless forums?
Brad was not rebelling, He was expressing concern about the changes.

Lol. OK stupid.

Tradesecret wrote:

You were the author responding to Brad. TS thought the author (you) was bragging because the number was too round. He was looking for a number shaped more like a square. Lol!

Because you edited the post to make it appear it was me. Your lie has been exposed.

I put (you) in brackets so it would be clear you were the author of the first round 100.
The first one to say 100 was you in post#2.
You said: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation.

The moron lies:

OK stupid.

Doesn't change the fact you are a nigger. We have your confession.

Yet you cited this post as proof that I "confessed"? The only thing you have is your shame and your exposed lie.

Neither can you cite it. D'oh!
What is your hurry, Nigger?

Anyone can see the first citation you tried to challenge you tried to lie your way out with lies and deception.
You are a low IQ lying nigger. Your curse is biblical. Your black skin and negroid appearance is physical. Your denials are self loathing.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 8:53:00 AM
Can't cite it so just assume it, Right idiot? Lol. You could have saved yourself seven lies and all this shame if you had just said you were guessing because you're a moron racist from the start.

No hurry at all moron, We know you can't cite. You have nothing but lies and shame. Wallow in it as long as you like.

In the main time, I'll call you a moron racist, A pathetic liar, And self-loathng black Indian and I'll be right as you run from the truth hiding behind old repeated spam.

What an idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 3:45:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Can't cite it so just assume it, Right idiot? Lol. You could have saved yourself seven lies and all this shame if you had just said you were guessing because you're a moron racist from the start.

No hurry at all moron, We know you can't cite. You have nothing but lies and shame. Wallow in it as long as you like.

In the main time, I'll call you a moron racist, A pathetic liar, And self-loathng black Indian and I'll be right as you run from the truth hiding behind old repeated spam.

What an idiot.

Tradesecret wrote:

you have provided NO evidence of his nationality, His sex colour, His race, Or even his religion. I hope you have some evidence because at the moment - you have zilch. ZERO.

Hari responded

Like Anon you will agree when I quoted Ethang I was not lying and after you confirm those were indeed his words, It will prove Harikrish is not a liar.

Not with this information. Or rather lack of evidence I don't need too. Please give me something.

Hari continues"
The quotes will also prove Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He also has been smuggling bibles for 16 years. (Which is not necessary in America). All this proves the only life Ethang5 knows is life in Ghana Africa.
You cannot get more African than that, PPP.

TS replies - He denies he is African. You have not demonstrated that he is African. You repeat errors - and misunderstand simple things like grammar and time tenses.

You interpret text like you interpret scriptures. You are full of dishonesty, Biased and determined to mislead. But you are a Christian and that should be expected.
I have more citations which I have put on hold because I want to see how low you and the nigger Ethang5 will go as Christians. Remember this is a religion forum.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Actually people will see that I am not doing anything but looking at the material you say proves Ethang is African - and fairly noting - you have not proved it.

And the idiot still has not cited her lie. But she has more spam coming! Lol.

Take the advice, Nigger.

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Based on my experience with Harikrish, He keeps copious notes on my quotes, Including spelling errors or missing words Yahweh wants in the quotes to trust God and not me. The quotes are honest and accurate.

Therefore, Based on my experience, Harikrish is playing you at chess. He may have deliberately misinterpreted your words and twisted the meaning, Like he does with mine, But not misquote "you wrote". When you asked him to quote you, He told the truth he could not find them because the words do not exist by you. Therefore, When it comes time to bury you alive, He will provide the references, Which he has had all along, To prove he knows what he is doing, And you don't, Proving how misleading Christian ministers are.

You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

He is not a girl. He is just really good at fooling you without lying. . . Technically. Deceitful by assumptions we make and not him making the assumptions. Is he a Liar? No. He is a good magician and pretender of his "real beliefs". A liar and moron he is not. In short, He is a good actor.

You will have brought the shame on yourself for calling Hari a liar and moron. Calling you a black nigger is not a lie by the technical meaning of the words, But you cannot see his heart to know there is not a racist bone in his body. He loves blacks. He wants to hire them to release them from slavery. That is his person life. The Internet is just an intellectual tool to him to say whatever he wants to say. Please note. He never says "I believe" or "In my opinion" to hide his true beliefs. Very wise, Actually, That is going to enable him to bury you. He is just waiting for the right timing.

Harikrish: Only Yahweh could have revealed the dept of Harikrish to you, Anon. Christians like Tradesecret and Ethang5 don't get it. You still have time to build your intellectual Ark and your 7 children will spawn a new generation. Thank you and keep the faith.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 6:26:17 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What an idiot.

Tradesecret wrote:

you have provided NO evidence of his nationality, His sex colour, His race, Or even his religion. I hope you have some evidence because at the moment - you have zilch. ZERO.

Hari responded

Like Anon you will agree when I quoted Ethang I was not lying and after you confirm those were indeed his words, It will prove Harikrish is not a liar.

Not with this information. Or rather lack of evidence I don't need too. Please give me something.

Hari continues"
The quotes will also prove Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He also has been smuggling bibles for 16 years. (Which is not necessary in America). All this proves the only life Ethang5 knows is life in Ghana Africa.

TS replies - He denies he is African. You have not demonstrated that he is African. You repeat errors - and misunderstand simple things like grammar and time tenses.

You interpret text like you interpret scriptures. You are full of dishonesty, Biased and determined to mislead. But you are a Christian and that should be expected.
I have more citations which I have put on hold because I want to see how low you and the nigger Ethang5 will go as Christians. Remember this is a religion forum.

Actually people will see that I am not doing anything but looking at the material you say proves Ethang is African - and fairly noting - you have not proved it.

Take the advice, Nigger.

And let you off the hot seat of your lie? You wish moron. Keep your dancing shoes on, You're going to need more than 7 lies before I'm through with you.

Going on 11 days now moron. Where is the proof you say you have?

You aren't spamming so much anymore. Surely it couldn't be that you realized that spamming the same thing over several thousand times is insanity. You're too stupid to realize that. Is your spamming arm broken?

Don't slack off moron. Don't choke now. I will beat you without lying, Without spamming, And without being obtuse. Why? Because Stupidity never wins, And you are stuck on stupid.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 8:26:12 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What an idiot.

Tradesecret wrote:

Hari responded

Hari continues"

Take the advice, Nigger.

And let you off the hot seat of your lie? You wish moron. Keep your dancing shoes on, You're going to need more than 7 lies before I'm through with you.

You aren't spamming so much anymore. Surely it couldn't be that you realized that spamming the same thing over several thousand times is insanity. You're too stupid to realize that. Is your spamming arm broken?

Don't slack off moron. Don't choke now. I will beat you without lying, Without spamming, And without being obtuse. Why? Because Stupidity never wins, And you are stuck on stupid.

Take the advice, Nigger.

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Based on my experience with Harikrish, He keeps copious notes on my quotes, Including spelling errors or missing words Yahweh wants in the quotes to trust God and not me. The quotes are honest and accurate.

Therefore, Based on my experience, Harikrish is playing you at chess. He may have deliberately misinterpreted your words and twisted the meaning, Like he does with mine, But not misquote "you wrote". When you asked him to quote you, He told the truth he could not find them because the words do not exist by you. Therefore, When it comes time to bury you alive, He will provide the references, Which he has had all along, To prove he knows what he is doing, And you don't, Proving how misleading Christian ministers are.

You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

He is not a girl. He is just really good at fooling you without lying. . . Technically. Deceitful by assumptions we make and not him making the assumptions. Is he a Liar? No. He is a good magician and pretender of his "real beliefs". A liar and moron he is not. In short, He is a good actor.

You will have brought the shame on yourself for calling Hari a liar and moron. Calling you a black nigger is not a lie by the technical meaning of the words, But you cannot see his heart to know there is not a racist bone in his body. He loves blacks. He wants to hire them to release them from slavery. That is his person life. The Internet is just an intellectual tool to him to say whatever he wants to say. Please note. He never says "I believe" or "In my opinion" to hide his true beliefs. Very wise, Actually, That is going to enable him to bury you. He is just waiting for the right timing.

Harikrish: Only Yahweh could have revealed the dept of Harikrish to you, Anon. Christians like Tradesecret and Ethang5 don't get it. You still have time to build your intellectual Ark and your 7 children will spawn a new generation. Thank you and keep the faith.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 4:56:36 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What an idiot.

Tradesecret wrote:

Hari responded

Hari continues"

Take the advice, Nigger.

Take the advice, Nigger.

After you have confessed that you can't cite your lie? No moron. No matter how much you beg, I will not let you run away from your lies. You will kiss them full on the lips.

Anon said: [Harikrish] plagiarized to present a point of view that was not his own, Deliberately.

Ethan responded: Among normal people, That is called lying.

Anon thinks you just plagiarized. Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 5:44:09 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What an idiot.

Tradesecret wrote:

Hari responded

Hari continues"

Take the advice, Nigger.

Take the advice, Nigger.

After you have confessed that you can't cite your lie? No moron. No matter how much you beg, I will not let you run away from your lies. You will kiss them full on the lips.

Anon said: [Harikrish] plagiarized to present a point of view that was not his own, Deliberately.

Anon thinks you just plagiarized. Lol.

Why don't you read what Anon actually said, Nigger.
anonthesmallone wrote:
How can Harikrish be lying if he did not write it? Very deceptive, Yes. But lying no. Deception perception is the way of Yahweh in mortality.

Whether his deeds or words are good or evil depends on the intent in his heart, Which nobody knows except the Creator, Yahweh Elohim. He is playing intellectual chess with you, And He is the Grand Master for the Creator, For He flows in Yahweh's will in everything He does. Following Gods will is most important and He does that. He knows why I am capitalizing the pronouns. He does what God tells Him to do and say and guides Him, Whatever it is.

He is a very famous reincarnated Biblical prophet that does whatever He is told to do in this incarnation. He will be as shocked as I was about being Noah when He gets to the sea of glass and Yahweh tells him who he really is. In fact, I was just told he already knows. God did not tell me who you are, But only Harikrish because of his important standing in the end time agenda of translating occult Israel for Yahweh Elohim's glory. Good to see things are going forward. Praise Yahweh. Halleluiah!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 11:48:52 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Tradesecret wrote:

Hari responded

Hari continues"

Harikrish biblical simpleton and spiritual liar.

Take the advice, Nigger.

Going on 12 days now moron. Where is the proof you say you have?

Take the advice, Nigger.

Anon thinks you only plagiarized. Lol.

I just posted what anon actually said. Would you like me to cite it?

Lol. What a miserable liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2019 1:25:37 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Tradesecret wrote:

Hari responded

Hari continues"

Harikrish biblical simpleton and spiritual liar.

Take the advice, Nigger.

Going on 12 days now moron. Where is the proof you say you have?

Take the advice, Nigger.

Anon thinks you only plagiarized. Lol.

Anon said: You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

I just posted what anon actually said. Would you like me to cite it?

Lol. What a miserable liar.
Read what Anon said about you and Tradesecret.

Anon said: EThang5, Lying snake in the grass. Hari's post is providing evidence that He did not misquote you, And He did not.
Liar. Liar. Liar. Thank you for proving ministers of Christianity lie. Now we all have undeniable proof.

Anon wrote: You said it is not a match when it is. Why are you lying? I have posted the link to show the truth. Harikrish is an actor doing what Yahweh tells him to do. He is not a liar or moron. Yahweh has buried you two liars alive.

Anon wrote: Tradesecret. The post is about matching his links to "ETthang wrote" because EThang5 was accusing Harikrish of misquoting him when he starts with "you wrote"! Why are you lying? I posted the link to prove you are lying. Babblo-on you lying snake in the grass. Everyone can see you are lying and to say the quote does not match, When it does. The link is referenced to a few sentences that match perfectly, You liar.

anonthesmallone wrote: Tradesecret. Christianity is full of lying ministers who rob the flock of their money and steal the glory of God to boot, THEY KNOW THEY ARE LYING to defend their dead book Bible paradigms and their imaginary man-made trinity gods. Paul did not write the words "Old Covenant", You damn liar. Harikrish is the one fooling everyone like Joseph fooled his brothers and father in Egypt and David fooled Saul and God fooled Abraham to sacrifice Isaac. All the Christianity tables are vomit. Harikrish is the one doing the will of Yahweh and being falsely accused. Get a clue how God operates in mortality.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 9:38:49 PM
Harikrish, I must admit this is a damn effective way for Yahweh to teach DDO that Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars that spam the public with their false interpretation of the wheat and tare ideas in the Bible. 20% weeds are in the New Testament. My grandchildren are forbidden to read the NT without an adult to explain the stories to them. The Old Testament stories are good if they are taught the correct paradigms with adult supervision.

The New Testament is extremely dangerous and kids do not need it until their minds can look inside their hearts. The pictures of Jesus and crosses on the wall are just s bad, As they are vain graven images that keeps the mind from seeing the light of Yahweh as He is inside our hearts. The vain graven images teach children Yahweh lives at the North Pole like Santa Claus. The graven images will confuse children as they grow older and start thinking for themselves, Especially as they become adults and naturally start questioning things to know what is true vs false.

Take down all the idols of religions. Nothing religious on the wall. No religions. Put beautiful things on the wall instead for them to look at and remember their wonderful childhood without religions, But to know God is in their hearts, And they will live forever in eternity just for being created mortal. How easy it is to raise kids without religion screwing up their minds by imaginary man-made gods. Want to see happy and mentally healthy families? This is the foundation.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2019 11:04:22 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, I must admit this is a damn effective way for Yahweh to teach DDO that Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars that spam the public with their false interpretation of the wheat and tare ideas in the Bible. 20% weeds are in the New Testament. My grandchildren are forbidden to read the NT without an adult to explain the stories to them. The Old Testament stories are good if they are taught the correct paradigms with adult supervision.

The New Testament is extremely dangerous and kids do not need it until their minds can look inside their hearts. The pictures of Jesus and crosses on the wall are just s bad, As they are vain graven images that keeps the mind from seeing the light of Yahweh as He is inside our hearts. The vain graven images teach children Yahweh lives at the North Pole like Santa Claus. The graven images will confuse children as they grow older and start thinking for themselves, Especially as they become adults and naturally start questioning things to know what is true vs false.

Take down all the idols of religions. Nothing religious on the wall. No religions. Put beautiful things on the wall instead for them to look at and remember their wonderful childhood without religions, But to know God is in their hearts, And they will live forever in eternity just for being created mortal. How easy it is to raise kids without religion screwing up their minds by imaginary man-made gods. Want to see happy and mentally healthy families? This is the foundation.

I think the so called Christian bible pushers and smugglers and preachers like Tradesecret feel they lack the depth that you have articulating the dynamics and interactive nature of Yahweh and your personal experience on the sea of glass.
Like you said the bible is a dead book in their hands, Their words are hollow and uninspiring and they are morally bankrupt.

They expect to be recognized and accepted for what they are rather than what they can be. Their effortless commitment breaks at the slightest resistance. Their faith collapses and they resort to back biting unethical, Immoral dehumanizing tactics that reveal more of their spiritual wasteland than the ideals of the office they have sworn to uphold.

You are better at flushing out these degenerates. I can only provoke them to submit themselves to scrutiny where their shortcomings become apparent. But you can penetrate beyond their own consciousness and lay bare their souls.

We are all better off because of your awe inspiring paradigm shifts. It keeps us mentally and spiritually agile unlike the complacent Christian frauds you have identified and named.

Note the white trash Christian Tradesecret and the low IQ nigger slave Ethang only joined forces when you took up their cross and admonished them. They fear you because you will not be muzzled nor can you be bought with flattering platitudes. You have been there and seen more that the best of these pseudo ministers. I trust your judgement.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 3:39:08 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Help us understand why Ethang5 is obsessed with Krishna. He heard Krishna and a few other Hindu deities were heavily engaging in incest. Now why would Ethang a Christian father of three daughters search for stories of incest in other religions? At first I assumed he was doing the research on incest to attack Hinduism. Then I came across several, Of Ethang's past post where he spoke of his three daughters. It is an unnatural perversion for a father (Ethang) to talk about his daughters and his obsession with incest on a public forum, Just like I found it disturbing that Tradesecret would brag his mother smuggles bibles in China. Smuggling bibles is illegal in China and the penalty is often death and here was Tradesecret oblivious to the danger he was exposing his mother to by speaking so loosely about her illegal activities.
You want dumb Christians we have two right here.

But it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 3:44:21 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
nigger hariskish has admitted he is a african

Hariskish-"I am AFRICAN

Lol.

And a self-hating one at that Doc.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 4:05:02 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Hariskish-"I am AFRICAN

Lol.

Why are you responding to Dr franklin?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 3:08:09 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Hariskish-"I am AFRICAN

Lol.

Another brilliant observation from you Anon. You just proved Christians like Ethang and Tradesecret and Dr. Franklin will believe lies spread by fellow Christians about others more than they will believe their own confessions.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

We can only go by his words.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 9:34:42 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Hariskish-"I am AFRICAN

Lol.

Because I want to. Why? Did "yarweh" whisper something into your ear about him?

Lol.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2019 10:12:08 PM
I saw you responding to Dr. Frankling but not answering my many pertinent questions:

1. Do TV actors lie?

2. Is there some kind of law against actors on the Internet?

3. What about Joseph deceiving his whole family? Was he a liar? Or deceiver?

4. The Bible says God is both good and evil not just good as Christianity ASSUMES.

5. Why do you keep playing tiddlywinks with the Bible? Why don't you want to grow up from the baby wading pools we can buy at Walmart?

6. I have claimed you just need to grow up and stop falsely accusing Harikrish of being a lying moron which He has proven with the evidence He is not. If you do not want to become a god or goddess, Then maybe God can lead you somewhere else. Either way you will live forever.

7 Why do you believe revelation has stopped when the Bible says no such thing expect in the forgery of 2 Peter that can be proven to be a forgery by solid reasoning. Private interpretations of dead prophets are forbidden to have the Pope and clergy of the Dark Ages speak for God and twist the words of the dead Bible like Hari does on purpose as a magician performer in His acting role. .

8 How does one walk in the light of God that has no darkness without revelation? The Bible claims that is the message of Christ. Why doesn't Christianity teach the same message in 1 John 1:5?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2019 4:37:21 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Spam 15

Spam definition: irrelevant message sent on the Internet.

Counting your time till mommy brings home the money from her illegal bible smuggling activities in China. Get a job, TS, Stop pimping your mommy.

Anon calls a snake a snake. He called you and your mommy's nigger lover Ethang a snake.

Anon wrote: Tradesecret, You are a snake. You know what I mean because God is teaching Christian ministers spam the public and reject revelation and reject the true meaning of His Word. My post went over your head.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Lying snake in the grass. Hari's post is providing evidence that He did not misquote you, And He did not.

Anon proved Christians did not part company with the lying snake after they were vanished from the garden of Eden. Wow!

Anon wrote: Liar. Liar. Liar. Thank you for proving ministers of Christianity lie. Now we all have undeniable proof.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Liar. The word "match" does not mean "confession". Buried alive. The grave is getting deeper.

Ann wrote: Christian ministers are control freak fanatical liars:

Anon wrote: How does it feel to be buried alive by the evidence Harikrisk had all along? You are a control freak fanatical liar.

Ann wrote: EThang5 and Tradesecret have been officially buried alive as ministers of Christianity who are liars.

Another brilliant observation from you Anon. You just proved Christians like Ethang and Tradesecret and Dr. Franklin will believe lies spread by fellow Christians about others more than they will believe their own confessions.

Both you and Ethang self identified white thrash Christian and poor nigger slave Ethang also a Christian denied Ethang's confessions as evidence.

Read Ethang's confessions.

Ethang said:

We can only go by Ethang's confessions at various times on DDO.
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

You said your mommy smuggles bibles in China which is illegal in China. The penalty could be death if she is caught. Yet you loosely brag about your mommy's illegal activities and you also preach from the bibles she smuggles. You are a Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. That would match up very close to the dumb snake Anon called you.
You did say you held 3 different positions. Can we treat that as your confession?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:10:26 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Spam 32

Slam definition: irrelevant message sent on the Internet.
Are you confessing you did that 32 times?

Try dealing with Ethang's virgin birth story times 3.

News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:15:09 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The nigger Ethang5 is desperate. He is replying for Tradesecret who is also a confirmed liar, Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. Like the nigger Ethang TS's mother also smuggles bibles.

TS didn't lie like you did

Both you and TS lied claiming Harikrish is a she and not a he. You two Christians have no credibility left.

Have you posted any evidence to the contrary?

So it's the nigger Ethang who has been lying.

Yet its you who is spamming and can't cite.

But what he cannot escape from is he is African as in negroid as in of African ancestry.

And what you can't escape is that you're lying as in cannot cite diddly.

I have your confessions, Nigger.

No, You have lies you can't cite.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

But Jesus Christ ain't in Ghana, Nigger. Lol!

Of course He is moron. Jesus is not only omnipresent, He made Ghana. You must be thinking Jesus is like your moron demon/god Krishna.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your children's birth.

That isn't what I said but I won't stop you from being a moron.

Jesus created everyone you moron.

That was backed by his confession.

Not the "confession" you lied about.

The common thread in all his confessions is he is African and there is no denying that.

Sure there is. You can't cite. I deny it.

Let us go by Ethang's confessions.

Those are your lies, (which is why you can't cite them) I'll post the real, Undoctored, Untruncated comments.

1. He is not a proud African. He is a proud American.
Cite the version you haven't truncated.

That's like you saying you are not a proud father. You are a proud mother.
Why mention father if you already know you are a mother.

Why mention anything if you can't cite?

Similarly why mention Afrcan when you want to say American.
I said American. Your racism tried to change it with lies.

But all that goes away when you have confessed you are a poor African
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Doctored "quote". Your fake " quote" is in post 32 of this very thread for all to see. If it was a confession liar, Why did you doctor it?

2. He is a lol Of Course, If I am African. . . . .

You cannot even get past You confession I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?

Questions are not confessions moron. And you claimed I "confessed" 30 posts before post 186, So post 186 cannot be your "confession".

3. He is not a proud African. He cannot be. He is a proud American.
Cite the version you haven't added the "to be".

Initially you argued I am not a proud African was not the same as I am not proud to be African. Even though they mean the same thing.

They aren't. If they were, You would not have inserted what I didn't say.

But that was fixed when you confessed:

Your lies are not fixed.

Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not a proud African. I cannot be a proud African.

Why is this difficult for you to grasp? Racism got your brain?

4. He cannot be a proud African, Because he is a proud American.
Untruncated and unmodified comment

That is your quote. That is not what I quoted you said.

You didn't quote what I said. You lied.

5. He told a member is African American.
Cite it. And it can't be you moron.

I have you confession. If you cannot remember saying it then you are lying.

Lol. When you can cite it, I'll explain how stupid you're being here.

6. He is just a poor African.

But all that goes away when you have confessed you are a poor African slave.

Your lie never goes away moron. It is in post 32 of this very thread.

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?

Compare to your "quote" in post 32 and tell us you aren't a pathetic liar. You like comparing don't you loser? After you compare, Tell us why you doctored my comment if it was a "confession"?

Confessions aren't questions. So you tried to change my question into a comment so that you could lie and call it a "confession". You were busted because you stupidly thought no one would check.

7. He wants to be called nigger.
Obvious lie.

I called you niggar to be polite and you insisted it was nigger. So it's nigger, Nigger!

Lol. It's so obvious I don't need to say anything.

I called him niggar to be polite.

You misspelled it niggar because you are an illiterate moron.

He insisted it was nigger.

It is, And I took you to spelling school, And your spite and shame is now making you lie.

Americans call blacks nigger. In Canada we don't use that derogatory word. Canadians are polite people. I am a proud Indian living in Canada. But I work in America where nigger is very common. Every black, African American, African is a nigger.

Yawn. OK stupid. When you can cite, You might get some respect.

It is sharper than your fake citations liar.

Those are your uncited lies already debunked. You have no "confessions" or you would have cited them.

And every time you spam instead of citing them, Every time you come up with another excuse instead of just telling the truth, Your lie grows brighter.

Really I could care less for what some loser illiterate Indian Hindu racist calls me, But I do like burning you. It has been fun to see you dance like a crocked Indian politician.

Keep those dancing shoes on, You are going to keep dancing for us.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:21:36 AM
ethang5 wrote:

To all Christians read Ethang's virgin birth story times 3.
News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?

7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.