Total Posts:155|Showing Posts:91-120|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Moron Admits He Can't Cite "Confession"

Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 3:48:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 46

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants -
but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:01:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 46

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.

You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Look TS, The moron can cite almost everything except his own lie.

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Indians are always pervs.

We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

She would get raped if she got too close to an indian.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

And your English matches someone who went to school.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.

You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.

Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

The idiot is trying hard to deflect from the fact that he can't cite any of his dancing claims.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:15:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:


We can now call Ethang's 3 children illegitimate bastards.
To all Christians try reading Ethang's virgin birth story times 3.

News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave and his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:45:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 59

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants -
but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:53:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

spam 59

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant indian Pastor on DDO name Tradie krishna.

Please tell the truth. You exposed nothing. When Tradie krishna confessed to living in india you were not around. All you did was put your stupid interpretation on his post and call it an "exposure". The post was already public.

It is no longer a secret.

That Indians are perverse has never been a secret.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:58:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

spam 59

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant indian Pastor on DDO name Tradie krishna.

Please tell the truth. You exposed nothing. When Tradie krishna confessed to living in india you were not around. All you did was put your stupid interpretation on his post and call it an "exposure". The post was already public.

It is no longer a secret.

That Indians are perverse has never been a secret.

You got problems of your own, Nigger. You have 3 illegitimate children.
We can now call Ethang's 3 children illegitimate bastards.
To all Christians try reading Ethang's virgin birth story times 3.

News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave and his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:18:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You are done moron. Now you're just posting stupid already debunked spam.

You are dismissed as an inconsequential liar.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 5:22:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
You are done moron. Now you're just posting stupid already debunked spam.

You are dismissed as an inconsequential liar.

You are the one with the 3 illegitimate bastard children, Remember?
I exposed your 3 illegitimate bastard children and a sex deviant pastor in a couple of hours. Wow, Anon must be preparing the lake of fire.

We can now call Ethang's 3 children illegitimate bastards.
To all Christians try reading Ethang's virgin birth story times 3.

News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave and his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

So? Did I deny it? No. Then why are you spamming it?

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:00:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 69

Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants -
but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 8:56:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 80

Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

The words Anon speaks is what God puts in his mouth.

Anon said: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

That is no different than what Jesus claimed.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

You and Ethang speak from smuggled bibles that the illiterates use as toilet paper because they are free and cheaper than toilet paper. They are free bibles because they are from recycled toilet paper.
Listen to Anon his words are not adulterated or recycled.


anon is a fruit cake. He thinks he is the reincarnated Noah. He thinks he speaks the words of God. He thinks revelation is continuing on something called the sea of glass. Methinks he has smoked too many weeds or drugs. Methinks he is crazy.
You have not claimed any divine revelation. Therefore you are not at Anon's level. You don't even know African Americans are largely the descendants of slaves"people who were brought from their African homelands by force to work in the New World.

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants -
but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I find it amusing that you are relying on his support. The musings of a madman. Well ok go for it. But he has no authority over me. And neither do you. For the record I have no authority over you or anon either. Yet I have a real M. Div. And as such as I am a recognised theologian. A real one verses a wannabe one.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.
I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Jesus too claimed he only spoke God words God put in his mouth.
John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

But Anon has more credibility. He has not blamed God for any failures unlike Jesus.
Jesus even had the audacity to blame God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 4:13:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Jesus was not a virgin birth, His father was Joseph son of Heli according to Luke 3:23: 23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, So it was thought, Of Joseph, The son of Heli, Jesus was not called Immanuel either. Strike one and two against Jesus. --- harikrish

Another case moron? What was the first case?

As he runs from his lies, The idiot loses track of his old lies.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:07:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Jesus was not a virgin birth, His father was Joseph son of Heli according to Luke 3:23: 23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, So it was thought, Of Joseph, The son of Heli, Jesus was not called Immanuel either. Strike one and two against Jesus. --- harikrish

Another case moron? What was the first case?

As he runs from his lies, The idiot loses track of his old lies.

Explain this nigger.

Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, And she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail. "

But read your own confession where you credit Jesus for creating your children.
Ethang wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country. It also explains why you are obsessed with incest. It's so easy to justify it if your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards. You are busted nigger!

You are the one with the 3 illegitimate bastard children, Remember?
I exposed your 3 illegitimate bastard children and a sex deviant pastor in a couple of hours. Wow, Anon must be preparing the lake of fire.

We can now call Ethang's 3 children illegitimate bastards.
To all Christians try reading Ethang's virgin birth story times 3 as in 3 illegitimate bastard children.

News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave and his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang wrote: Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Ethang wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2019 6:10:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Jesus was not a virgin birth, His father was Joseph son of Heli according to Luke 3:23: 23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, So it was thought, Of Joseph, The son of Heli, Jesus was not called Immanuel either. Strike one and two against Jesus. --- harikrish

Another case moron? What was the first case?

As he runs from his lies, The idiot loses track of his old lies.
Blame the scriptures nigger.

Explain this nigger.

Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, And she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail. "

But read your own confession where you credit Jesus for creating your children.
Ethang wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country. It also explains why you are obsessed with incest. It's so easy to justify it if your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards. You are busted nigger!

You are the one with the 3 illegitimate bastard children, Remember?
I exposed your 3 illegitimate bastard children and a sex deviant pastor in a couple of hours. Wow, Anon must be preparing the lake of fire.

We can now call Ethang's 3 children illegitimate bastards.
To all Christians try reading Ethang's virgin birth story times 3 as in 3 illegitimate bastard children.

News flash!
Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave and his 3 children are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang wrote: Of Jesus Christ yes. You don't need to spam it moron. You need to cite the one I called you a liar on.

Ethang wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

But imagine a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. 2 billion Christians would feel vindicated. African niggers would no longer be social rejects. They would be found in white homes.

You can understand why in Ethang's dreams he would like everyone to believe he is from Philadelphia. Because he sees Africans living with White Christians there. But he is stuck in Ghana Africa where he is just a poor African slave.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2019 9:08:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 87

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 2:49:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 97

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 6:52:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
India has a caste system.

No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.

The upper class did not want anything to do with the lower caste. They would not let the low caste near them much less have them as slaves or be in contact with them.

Sounds like the perfect Nazi Hindu society. India is a shithole.

I have created threads about Indias great achievements as well as Hinduism being the only true religion.

And we laughed heartily.

You couldn't even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

I didn't have to lie like you did. Or dodge like you're doing now. I answered you. You had to dodge.

Where you live helps us understand why you are jealous of successful Indians.

Lol. Does where Indians live stop India from being a shithole? Because even Indians living in India say India is a shithole.

You live in Ghana Africa and yet you don't have a nice thing to say about your country or your people.

America and American people are better than India and shithole Indians by far. There, I've said something nice about my country and people.

But African slavery, Starvation, Genetic predispositions such as low IQ black skin colour and negroid appearance and biblical justification for labelling Africans the curse of Ham are subjects of interest and curiosity.

Only to poorly educated morons. I. E. , You.

My research traced the history of Africans: How from African slavery they evolved to African shitholes.

You aren't educated. You can't do research.

My qualifications was good enough to be hired by an American company over locals.

So you lie. We can all see your 8th grade English moron.

There is a 5 hour difference between Toronto and Ghana Africa.

I know. You are on Indian time. Your lie is easy to see through. Don't worry, If I were a shithole Indian, I'd be ashamed to admit living there too.

What I have proven is"

The only thing you've proven is that you are a blithering idiot.

You live in a shithole country.

You come from a shithole country.

(The moron runs away. )
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 10:54:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
India has a caste system.

No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.

The upper class did not want anything to do with the lower caste. They would not let the low caste near them much less have them as slaves or be in contact with them.

Sounds like the perfect Nazi Hindu society. India is a shithole.

I have created threads about Indias great achievements as well as Hinduism being the only true religion.

And we laughed heartily.

You couldn't even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

I didn't have to lie like you did. Or dodge like you're doing now. I answered you. You had to dodge.

Where you live helps us understand why you are jealous of successful Indians.

Lol. Does where Indians live stop India from being a shithole? Because even Indians living in India say India is a shithole.

You live in Ghana Africa and yet you don't have a nice thing to say about your country or your people.

America and American people are better than India and shithole Indians by far. There, I've said something nice about my country and people.

But African slavery, Starvation, Genetic predispositions such as low IQ black skin colour and negroid appearance and biblical justification for labelling Africans the curse of Ham are subjects of interest and curiosity.

Only to poorly educated morons. I. E. , You.

My research traced the history of Africans: How from African slavery they evolved to African shitholes.

You aren't educated. You can't do research.

My qualifications was good enough to be hired by an American company over locals.

So you lie. We can all see your 8th grade English moron.

There is a 5 hour difference between Toronto and Ghana Africa.

I know. You are on Indian time. Your lie is easy to see through. Don't worry, If I were a shithole Indian, I'd be ashamed to admit living there too.

What I have proven is"

The only thing you've proven is that you are a blithering idiot.

You live in a shithole country.

You come from a shithole country.

(The moron runs away. )
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 4:19:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
India has a caste system.

No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.

The upper class did not want anything to do with the lower caste. They would not let the low caste near them much less have them as slaves or be in contact with them.

Sounds like the perfect Nazi Hindu society. India is a shithole.

I have created threads about Indias great achievements as well as Hinduism being the only true religion.

And we laughed heartily.

You couldn't even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

I didn't have to lie like you did. Or dodge like you're doing now. I answered you. You had to dodge.

Where you live helps us understand why you are jealous of successful Indians.

Lol. Does where Indians live stop India from being a shithole? Because even Indians living in India say India is a shithole.

You live in Ghana Africa and yet you don't have a nice thing to say about your country or your people.

America and American people are better than India and shithole Indians by far. There, I've said something nice about my country and people.

But African slavery, Starvation, Genetic predispositions such as low IQ black skin colour and negroid appearance and biblical justification for labelling Africans the curse of Ham are subjects of interest and curiosity.

Only to poorly educated morons. I. E. , You.

My research traced the history of Africans: How from African slavery they evolved to African shitholes.

You aren't educated. You can't do research.

My qualifications was good enough to be hired by an American company over locals.

So you lie. We can all see your 8th grade English moron.

There is a 5 hour difference between Toronto and Ghana Africa.

I know. You are on Indian time. Your lie is easy to see through. Don't worry, If I were a shithole Indian, I'd be ashamed to admit living there too.

What I have proven is"

The only thing you've proven is that you are a blithering idiot.

You live in a shithole country.

You come from a shithole country.

(The moron runs away. )

You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 4:22:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
spam 114

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

Tradesecret wrote: I deny I am a sexual deviant. I deny that I confessed the same. You have deliberately distorted my statement which stated that Harikrish has a sex problem. I was quoting Hari's own position which is why the statement says "We Indians". I am not an Indian. Harikrish is an Indian. Logically, Only an idiot would suggest that TS is an Indian or a sexual pervert.
Then you are the idiot and a sexual pervert because you did claim you are Indian. We have your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 5:16:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

India has a caste system.

No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.

The upper class did not want anything to do with the lower caste. They would not let the low caste near them much less have them as slaves or be in contact with them.

Sounds like the perfect Nazi Hindu society. India is a shithole.

I have created threads about Indias great achievements as well as Hinduism being the only true religion.

And we laughed heartily.

You couldn't even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

I didn't have to lie like you did. Or dodge like you're doing now. I answered you. You had to dodge.

Where you live helps us understand why you are jealous of successful Indians.

Lol. Does where Indians live stop India from being a shithole? Because even Indians living in India say India is a shithole.

You live in Ghana Africa and yet you don't have a nice thing to say about your country or your people.

America and American people are better than India and shithole Indians by far. There, I've said something nice about my country and people.

But African slavery, Starvation, Genetic predispositions such as low IQ black skin colour and negroid appearance and biblical justification for labelling Africans the curse of Ham are subjects of interest and curiosity.

Only to poorly educated morons. I. E. , You.

My research traced the history of Africans: How from African slavery they evolved to African shitholes.

You aren't educated. You can't do research.

My qualifications was good enough to be hired by an American company over locals.

So you lie. We can all see your 8th grade English moron.

There is a 5 hour difference between Toronto and Ghana Africa.

I know. You are on Indian time. Your lie is easy to see through. Don't worry, If I were a shithole Indian, I'd be ashamed to admit living there too.

What I have proven is"

The only thing you've proven is that you are a blithering idiot.

You live in a shithole country.

You come from a shithole country.

(The moron runs away. )

You have your own problems nigger Ethang.

Is that why you're hiding behind spam moron?

You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest.

Lol. So stupid I don't even have to respond. You're actually insulting yourself for me. D'oh!

It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Krishna, God of incest. India his no law against incest. Hinduism has rites of incest. Hindus drink cow pee because of incest.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Run little brown self-loather, Your lies and contradictions will wait for you.

See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

See how the moron spams. Busted again spammer.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children.

Read your bible idiot. You're supposed to be a scholar remember? (Post 32, Lol)

Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now back to your lie. What is the other virgin birth? Are you still running? OK. I'll wait.

This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

It's than idiot with 4 college degrees. Ready to address your contradiction yet? Still hiding? OK. I'll wait.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

But as yet no connection between your claim and any citation.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

And Hari lied:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African.

Harikrishna (named after the god of incest) lied, "It got truncated as I copied it over" post 32. Suuure liar.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African. I'm an American.

Harikrishna (named after the god of incest) lied, "It got truncated as I copied it over" post 32. Suuure liar.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

Lol. We who?

Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

You are named after the god of incest moron. Named after him. Probably have his tattoos on your butt. You drink cow piss because of incest. Who do you think you're fooling?

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

Ouch. Your broken English is horrible. But it assures us that you're angry and ashamed. Your contradiction is waiting moron.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

The bible is the word of god. - The moron hari.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Even the Gentle Readers are laughing at your desperate stupidity.

Ethang5 wrote:

I spared the reader your stupid spam.

That suggests. . .

That you are an idiot running away from your lies and contradictions. We know, But you will face your lies.

To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

I really burned you on that incest thing in Hinduism huh? I didn't write your smutty Hindu "holy" book moron, And you should feel ashamed.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?

Like this. "Hari can't answer so he's running and hiding behind spam. "

Try again moron. Your stupidity has failed to save you.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 5:56:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

India has a caste system.

No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.

The upper class did not want anything to do with the lower caste. They would not let the low caste near them much less have them as slaves or be in contact with them.

Sounds like the perfect Nazi Hindu society. India is a shithole.

I have created threads about Indias great achievements as well as Hinduism being the only true religion.

And we laughed heartily.

You couldn't even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

I didn't have to lie like you did. Or dodge like you're doing now. I answered you. You had to dodge.

Where you live helps us understand why you are jealous of successful Indians.

Lol. Does where Indians live stop India from being a shithole? Because even Indians living in India say India is a shithole.

You live in Ghana Africa and yet you don't have a nice thing to say about your country or your people.

America and American people are better than India and shithole Indians by far. There, I've said something nice about my country and people.

But African slavery, Starvation, Genetic predispositions such as low IQ black skin colour and negroid appearance and biblical justification for labelling Africans the curse of Ham are subjects of interest and curiosity.

Only to poorly educated morons. I. E. , You.

My research traced the history of Africans: How from African slavery they evolved to African shitholes.

You aren't educated. You can't do research.

My qualifications was good enough to be hired by an American company over locals.

So you lie. We can all see your 8th grade English moron.

There is a 5 hour difference between Toronto and Ghana Africa.

I know. You are on Indian time. Your lie is easy to see through. Don't worry, If I were a shithole Indian, I'd be ashamed to admit living there too.

What I have proven is"

The only thing you've proven is that you are a blithering idiot.

You live in a shithole country.

You come from a shithole country.

(The moron runs away. )

You have your own problems nigger Ethang.

Is that why you're hiding behind spam moron?

You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest.

Lol. So stupid I don't even have to respond. You're actually insulting yourself for me. D'oh!

It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Krishna, God of incest. India his no law against incest. Hinduism has rites of incest. Hindus drink cow pee because of incest.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Run little brown self-loather, Your lies and contradictions will wait for you.

See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

See how the moron spams. Busted again spammer.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children.

Read your bible idiot. You're supposed to be a scholar remember? (Post 32, Lol)

Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.

Now back to your lie. What is the other virgin birth? Are you still running? OK. I'll wait.

This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

It's than idiot with 4 college degrees. Ready to address your contradiction yet? Still hiding? OK. I'll wait.

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

But as yet no connection between your claim and any citation.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

And Hari lied:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African.

Harikrishna (named after the god of incest) lied, "It got truncated as I copied it over" post 32. Suuure liar.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African. I'm an American.

Harikrishna (named after the god of incest) lied, "It got truncated as I copied it over" post 32. Suuure liar.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it!

Lol. We who?

Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

You are named after the god of incest moron. Named after him. Probably have his tattoos on your butt. You drink cow piss because of incest. Who do you think you're fooling?

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

Ouch. Your broken English is horrible. But it assures us that you're angry and ashamed. Your contradiction is waiting moron.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

The bible is the word of god. - The moron hari.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Even the Gentle Readers are laughing at your desperate stupidity.

Ethang5 wrote:

I spared the reader your stupid spam.

That suggests. . .

That you are an idiot running away from your lies and contradictions. We know, But you will face your lies.

To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

I really burned you on that incest thing in Hinduism huh? I didn't write your smutty Hindu "holy" book moron, And you should feel ashamed.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?

Like this. "Hari can't answer so he's running and hiding behind spam. "

Try again moron. Your stupidity has failed to save you.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 6:36:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:


Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

Ouch. Your broken English is horrible. But it assures us that you're angry and ashamed. Your contradiction is waiting moron.

If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country. It also explains why you are obsessed with incest. It's so easy to justify it if your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards. You are busted nigger!
Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

The bible is the word of god. - The moron hari.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Even the Gentle Readers are laughing at your desperate stupidity.

Ethang5 wrote:

I spared the reader your stupid spam.

That suggests. . .

That you are an idiot running away from your lies and contradictions. We know, But you will face your lies.

To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

I really burned you on that incest thing in Hinduism huh? I didn't write your smutty Hindu "holy" book moron, And you should feel ashamed.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?

Like this. "Hari can't answer so he's running and hiding behind spam. "

Try again moron. Your stupidity has failed to save you.

You have your own problems nigger Ethang. You confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are obsessed with incest. It is easy for you to justify incest knowing your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
This is worse that you being a nigger. You are a eunuch low IQ nigger. Lol!

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. . . Because it is incest, Nigger! ,

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana were you live?

It is easy for Ethang to justify incest after confessing his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards because he had nothing to do with their birth.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 8:11:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

Ouch. Your broken English is horrible. But it assures us that you're angry and ashamed. Your contradiction is waiting moron.

If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country. It also explains why you are obsessed with incest. It's so easy to justify it if your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards. You are busted nigger!
Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

The bible is the word of god. - The moron hari.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Even the Gentle Readers are laughing at your desperate stupidity.

Ethang5 wrote:

I spared the reader your stupid spam.

That suggests. . .

That you are an idiot running away from your lies and contradictions. We know, But you will face your lies.

To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

I really burned you on that incest thing in Hinduism huh? I didn't write your smutty Hindu "holy" book moron, And you should feel ashamed.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?

Like this. "Hari can't answer so he's running and hiding behind spam. "

Try again moron. Your stupidity has failed to save you.

You have your own problems nigger Ethang.

You have more you moron.

You can't just make up an absurd story and then run and hide.

We are only 200, 000 years removed from our ancestor monkeys. " Hindu hari

Monkeys can't hide moron.

As a Hindu I speak from experience. We lost to every foreign invasion much as we transcended our enemies. " Hindu hari

But, But, But. . . . . India never had any slavery! Lol.

Worry about your problems idiot. Your problems are real.

Who is this other "virgin birth" you spineless mutt?

Run little slummutt. Your lies chase you.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2019 8:16:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

Ouch. Your broken English is horrible. But it assures us that you're angry and ashamed. Your contradiction is waiting moron.

If you are so smart how come you have 3 illegitimate bastard children and you work as a delivery mule in a shithole country. It also explains why you are obsessed with incest. It's so easy to justify it if your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards. You are busted nigger!
Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

The bible is the word of god. - The moron hari.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Even the Gentle Readers are laughing at your desperate stupidity.

Ethang5 wrote:

I spared the reader your stupid spam.

That suggests. . .

That you are an idiot running away from your lies and contradictions. We know, But you will face your lies.

To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

I really burned you on that incest thing in Hinduism huh? I didn't write your smutty Hindu "holy" book moron, And you should feel ashamed.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?

Like this. "Hari can't answer so he's running and hiding behind spam. "

Try again moron. Your stupidity has failed to save you.

You have your own problems nigger Ethang.

You have more you moron.

You can't just make up an absurd story and then run and hide.

We are only 200, 000 years removed from our ancestor monkeys. " Hindu hari

Monkeys can't hide moron.

As a Hindu I speak from experience. We lost to every foreign invasion much as we transcended our enemies. " Hindu hari

But, But, But. . . . . India never had any slavery! Lol.

Worry about your problems idiot. Your problems are real.

Who is this other "virgin birth" you spineless mutt?

Run little slummutt. Your lies chase you.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.