ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2019 11:07:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

No more, Just one. The one you claimed. Your lie.

You said I "confessed" to be African. You haven't cited that.

You've used every excuse in the book. Your lie remains. And you will face it.

I want everyone to see your lie, And how much you will shame yourself to run from it.

Why? Because you're a moron loser. You are too stupid to stop, But have nothing to post. So you spam like a retard.

Notice everyone is calling you a troll?

Where is the citation moron? No attempt to deflect off your lie will work.

Nigger, I cited several of your words which I quoted verbatim.

You didn't cite your claim moron. You cited me saying I live in Ghana. Something on my profile. Cite your lie. Dance, And I will drag you back to it. Cite what you claimed.

But this post strips away any doubt you were lying about your negroid origins.

Fakes quotes do not work idiot. This post just confirms you can't cite and are spamming to hide your shame.

You are going beserk again nigger because you were exposed.

Only you are spamming idiot. Less than a minute between spam posts. That is you going berserk.

Where is the citation moron? You claimed I "confessed" to be African. Where is that citation?

I underlined in your confession below where you admit that.

You underline your fake quote slow learner. Cite the post, Don't underline quotes.

I am right behind you nigger replying to your every request for more citations.

I've only asked for one citation. And you admitted you can't post it. You are a pathetic liar.

I've given you the definition of citation loser. Stop spamming fake quotes and cite your lie.

You can't do it, Because you are lying. So you spam and lie.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2019 3:49:04 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Stop spamming and cite your lie moron.

You said I "confessed" to be African.

I called you a pathetic liar.

You said you had the citation.

Where is it? If you have it, Why are you still spamming the same post over and over?
I have your confession. But there is so much more that needs to be exposed while I have the nigger burning. Lol!

The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Lol! I held the nigger's incriminating confession to give him more rope to hang himself. Lol! Self lynching was expected from niggers caught lying by their white Christian masters. Lol!

Nigger Ethang5 you are in denial. Snap out like Jesus did. Jesus lamented on the cross.
"My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? "

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession. Why would a nigger Christian slave lie in public about his negroid lineage unless he is ashamed of being African and see his black skin and negroid appearence as the biblical curse of Ham. The bible condemned Africans to slavery and you spent 16 years smuggling bibles to spread that message so that other niggers like you would follow a slave religion.

See how you trapped yourself in your denials and was exposed by Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. When you agree and accept you always respond with 'OK stupid'. So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.

Ethang5 wrote: I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

Hari: He is still the PM so he must like India. Even Trump loves India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Hari wrote: No slavery in India.

Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be.

Nigger Ethang: OK stupid.

Harikrish: You are not proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Harikrish: Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Harikrish: You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.

You confirm you are a full time slave in Ghana Africa.
Ethang5 wrote: It's becoming morning in Canada. Shouldn't you be awake if you're working there?
I have free time, Even though I am a full time slave. Why don't you?

Are you living on a farm in Africa?

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?

Or the animals must live with you in your house.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Is your house really a prison?
Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

How you spent your years don't add up.
You started out as an atheist because of your father.
Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. Your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

You owed your development to your atheist father.
Ethang5 wrote: My father did not have to earn my trust. He had it because of who he was; my father. I respected him because it was due him. It was my duty to do so. Had I not trusted and respected him, I would be in prison or dead by now.

But you lie about your upbringing claiming you were raised a Christian.
Ethang 5 wrote: I learned to love Jesus above all else from my parents who wouldn't have it any other way. I would instantly forbid any of my family placing me above or even on equal footing with His Royal Omnipotent Majesty in any sense. And I have taught my daughters to love Jesus above all else, Even themselves.

If you were raised as an atheist by your atheist father, What were you doing studying the bible at 7 (50+7) your current age.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

You were still an atheist when you were debating atheists.
Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? " They simply take away all context, Assume they are right (because they think the judgement isn't one they'd make) and then behave as if the Bible is eeeeevil. Any attempt to move them to rationality is treated as a lust to stone kids.

Time wasted is time lost.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Now add to that your 16 years as a delivery mule smuggling free bibles in Ghana Africa.
Nigger, That is your biography as a low IQ negroid slave living in a Trump shithole African country.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 4:51:17 AM
So, The proof that Hinduism is a religion built on incest is the fact that Hindus worship cows who their religion say came into existence through the incest/rape between their god and his daughter.

Now notice, The moron says. .

One must be born a hindu, Conversions are not possible.

What does he mean? Incest can only be between family members. Incest is intricately bound up in Hinduism. They have incest temples and incest rituals. Their gods practise incest.

Consider these other facts.

- The country that worships the god of incest also has the highest cases of incest in the world.

- The country that worships the god of incest also has no laws against incest.

- Because of incest, Indians worship cows. And millions of Indians starve as cows rot in the street because they see cows as their demi-gods, Offspring of their god and his daughter.

- The country that worships the god of incest is also considered the worst country in the world for women.

- The country that worships the god of incest also has a child rape epidemic.

Think about it. Are these things connected?

Now ask yourself. If a Hindu father got the hots for his 6 year old daughter, What in his religion prohibits him from incest with her?

His religion encourages it. The god he worships did it with his own daughter. So why would a Hindu father see the incestuous rape of his little daughter as a bad thing?

The daily worship of cows reminds the Hindu that incest is OK, More than OK in fact, But prescribed by his religion, Performed by his god. It isn't harmless, Or just a religious thing. Little children die over this.

This is also why Hindus will kill human beings over cows. I used to wonder why hari always dodged that question. Now I know because she sees cows as the direct result of the incest of her god and his daughter, Both of whom are divine. To her, Cows are divine, Humans aren't.

So because of incest, Innocent people in India are mob lynched in the streets in India over cows. And the lynchers have no shame or guilt. Yet they will their religion holds all life as sacred.

Think about these things the next time you are tempted to excuse their worship of cows.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 6:28:40 AM
ethang5 wrote:
So, The proof that Hinduism is a religion built on incest is the fact that Hindus worship cows who their religion say came into existence through the incest/rape between their god and his daughter.
That's nigger logic. Lol!

Now notice, The moron says. .

One must be born a hindu, Conversions are not possible.

What does he mean? Incest can only be between family members. Incest is intricately bound up in Hinduism. They have incest temples and incest rituals. Their gods practise incest.
Incest is found in the bible. Even worse God and the HS ganged raped Mary in her sleep to produce the illegitimate bastard Jesus.

Consider these other facts.

- The country that worships the god of incest also has the highest cases of incest in the world.

- The country that worships the god of incest also has no laws against incest.

- Because of incest, Indians worship cows. And millions of Indians starve as cows rot in the street because they see cows as their demi-gods, Offspring of their god and his daughter.

- The country that worships the god of incest is also considered the worst country in the world for women.

- The country that worships the god of incest also has a child rape epidemic.

Think about it. Are these things connected?

Now ask yourself. If a Hindu father got the hots for his 6 year old daughter, What in his religion prohibits him from incest with her?

His religion encourages it. The god he worships did it with his own daughter. So why would a Hindu father see the incestuous rape of his little daughter as a bad thing?

The daily worship of cows reminds the Hindu that incest is OK, More than OK in fact, But prescribed by his religion, Performed by his god. It isn't harmless, Or just a religious thing. Little children die over this.

This is also why Hindus will kill human beings over cows. I used to wonder why hari always dodged that question. Now I know because she sees cows as the direct result of the incest of her god and his daughter, Both of whom are divine. To her, Cows are divine, Humans aren't.

So because of incest, Innocent people in India are mob lynched in the streets in India over cows. And the lynchers have no shame or guilt. Yet they will their religion holds all life as sacred.

Think about these things the next time you are tempted to excuse their worship of cows.
Africans love licking cows backside.

Africans are obsessed with incest. That is why African women have the highest abortion rates.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 9:46:54 AM
So for years and years, Low technology has kept incestuous moron Hindus trapped in their filthy Indian valley.

But today, Slowly, The idiots are leaving and taking their vile cow worshipping religion with them. How long is it going to be before there is a lynch mob of moron hindus at a McDonalds in Virginia, An Outback Steakhouse in Perth, Or a beef wellington in Derbyshire?

They probably will start by sneaking their sick lifestyle in under the pretense of freedom of religion. The subtle things to look for will be attempts to repeal the laws against incest, And increase in little Indian girls missing school, And a general increase in the filth like carcasses floating around in rivers and lakes. I call that the Ganges effect.

It has already begun with PETA's campaign against meat eating. If you look closely at PETA's symbolism, You will see it looks very much like the symbols for the hindu demon gods, Krishna and Ram. In San Francisco, People have begun to notice feces in the streets. That is a sure sign that hindu indians are nearby.

This is the sickness these demon worshippers wish to export into our societies. Look what they did to South Africa. There are whole indian neighborhoods there now that are indistinguishable from Indian slums in Calcutta. South Africa may be the first African country to become a shithole country like India.

Something has to be done before the world looks like India, Nasty and filthy, And overrun with dark people with huge moustaches and no integrity. The populism sweeping the west today is partly a backlash to this slime creeping into our societies.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 3:47:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:
So for years and years, Low technology has kept incestuous moron Hindus trapped in their filthy Indian valley.

But today, Slowly, The idiots are leaving and taking their vile cow worshipping religion with them. How long is it going to be before there is a lynch mob of moron hindus at a McDonalds in Virginia, An Outback Steakhouse in Perth, Or a beef wellington in Derbyshire?

They probably will start by sneaking their sick lifestyle in under the pretense of freedom of religion. The subtle things to look for will be attempts to repeal the laws against incest, And increase in little Indian girls missing school, And a general increase in the filth like carcasses floating around in rivers and lakes. I call that the Ganges effect.

It has already begun with PETA's campaign against meat eating. If you look closely at PETA's symbolism, You will see it looks very much like the symbols for the hindu demon gods, Krishna and Ram. In San Francisco, People have begun to notice feces in the streets. That is a sure sign that hindu indians are nearby.

This is the sickness these demon worshippers wish to export into our societies. Look what they did to South Africa. There are whole indian neighborhoods there now that are indistinguishable from Indian slums in Calcutta. South Africa may be the first African country to become a shithole country like India.

Something has to be done before the world looks like India, Nasty and filthy, And overrun with dark people with huge moustaches and no integrity. The populism sweeping the west today is partly a backlash to this slime creeping into our societies.

Take the advice, Nigger.

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Based on my experience with Harikrish, He keeps copious notes on my quotes, Including spelling errors or missing words Yahweh wants in the quotes to trust God and not me. The quotes are honest and accurate.

Therefore, Based on my experience, Harikrish is playing you at chess. He may have deliberately misinterpreted your words and twisted the meaning, Like he does with mine, But not misquote "you wrote". When you asked him to quote you, He told the truth he could not find them because the words do not exist by you. Therefore, When it comes time to bury you alive, He will provide the references, Which he has had all along, To prove he knows what he is doing, And you don't, Proving how misleading Christian ministers are.

You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

He is not a girl. He is just really good at fooling you without lying. . . Technically. Deceitful by assumptions we make and not him making the assumptions. Is he a Liar? No. He is a good magician and pretender of his "real beliefs". A liar and moron he is not. In short, He is a good actor.

You will have brought the shame on yourself for calling Hari a liar and moron. Calling you a black nigger is not a lie by the technical meaning of the words, But you cannot see his heart to know there is not a racist bone in his body. He loves blacks. He wants to hire them to release them from slavery. That is his person life. The Internet is just an intellectual tool to him to say whatever he wants to say. Please note. He never says "I believe" or "In my opinion" to hide his true beliefs. Very wise, Actually, That is going to enable him to bury you. He is just waiting for the right timing.

Harikrish: Only Yahweh could have revealed the dept of Harikrish to you, Anon. Christians like Tradesecret and Ethang5 don't get it. You still have time to build your intellectual Ark and your 7 children will spawn a new generation. Thank you and keep the faith.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 7:44:21 PM
Now, Because the idiots think cows are divine, They drink cow urine. And because they are illiterate, Hindus think cow urine has medicinal effects. A moron Hindu can argue with you for hours about how drinking cow pee keeps your genitals free from boils.

Now this is not widely known outside of India, But they also drink cow semen too. The idiots think it carries the seed of Krishna. Some of the self-loathing black Indian girls, Inseminate themselves with cow semen thinking it will impregnate them with white baby. That is how deep the shame and self-loathing goes in India.

Which brings us to a problem. Indian women are aborting female babies in alarming numbers. The Indian government, Afraid that there wouldn't be enough girls in a few years, Banned doctors from telling expectant mothers the sex of their babies, Trying to stop female abortions.

There are many theories for why females are aborting female babies. But I think it has to do with incest again. See, Indian women remember daddy and older brothers molesting them, And do not want to subject another girl into that hindu hell, So they abort their female babies. Incest is killing little girls even before they leave the womb!

It that not positively satanic? That has been the aim of Krishna all along. Very few little girls outside force more Indian perverts to want to knob their daughters and sisters. And the more they do, The more women abort females, So the more men perform incest. It's a vicious cycle.

This is Hinduism. Bound up in incest. Incest is the core of the religion. I've asked the moron if she's ever drank cow pee, Or been in a hindu incest ritual with a family member, But her blinders that make her obtuse pop up and she never sees the question. I think she has.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2019 8:27:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Now, Because the idiots think cows are divine, They drink cow urine. And because they are illiterate, Hindus think cow urine has medicinal effects. A moron Hindu can argue with you for hours about how drinking cow pee keeps your genitals free from boils.

Now this is not widely known outside of India, But they also drink cow semen too. The idiots think it carries the seed of Krishna. Some of the self-loathing black Indian girls, Inseminate themselves with cow semen thinking it will impregnate them with white baby. That is how deep the shame and self-loathing goes in India.

Which brings us to a problem. Indian women are aborting female babies in alarming numbers. The Indian government, Afraid that there wouldn't be enough girls in a few years, Banned doctors from telling expectant mothers the sex of their babies, Trying to stop female abortions.

There are many theories for why females are aborting female babies. But I think it has to do with incest again. See, Indian women remember daddy and older brothers molesting them, And do not want to subject another girl into that hindu hell, So they abort their female babies. Incest is killing little girls even before they leave the womb!

It that not positively satanic? That has been the aim of Krishna all along. Very few little girls outside force more Indian perverts to want to knob their daughters and sisters. And the more they do, The more women abort females, So the more men perform incest. It's a vicious cycle.

This is Hinduism. Bound up in incest. Incest is the core of the religion. I've asked the moron if she's ever drank cow pee, Or been in a hindu incest ritual with a family member, But her blinders that make her obtuse pop up and she never sees the question. I think she has.

Take the advice, Nigger.

anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5, Based on my experience with Harikrish, He keeps copious notes on my quotes, Including spelling errors or missing words Yahweh wants in the quotes to trust God and not me. The quotes are honest and accurate.

Therefore, Based on my experience, Harikrish is playing you at chess. He may have deliberately misinterpreted your words and twisted the meaning, Like he does with mine, But not misquote "you wrote". When you asked him to quote you, He told the truth he could not find them because the words do not exist by you. Therefore, When it comes time to bury you alive, He will provide the references, Which he has had all along, To prove he knows what he is doing, And you don't, Proving how misleading Christian ministers are.

You will end up the liar, Why is he doing it? To prove he is not the moron and liar you call him. Therefore, God is behind his purpose. Very shrewd, Isn't it? Do not underestimate Hari. . . You do not know who you are up against in Yahweh's proven tactics of perception deception. He is good at it.

He is not a girl. He is just really good at fooling you without lying. . . Technically. Deceitful by assumptions we make and not him making the assumptions. Is he a Liar? No. He is a good magician and pretender of his "real beliefs". A liar and moron he is not. In short, He is a good actor.

You will have brought the shame on yourself for calling Hari a liar and moron. Calling you a black nigger is not a lie by the technical meaning of the words, But you cannot see his heart to know there is not a racist bone in his body. He loves blacks. He wants to hire them to release them from slavery. That is his person life. The Internet is just an intellectual tool to him to say whatever he wants to say. Please note. He never says "I believe" or "In my opinion" to hide his true beliefs. Very wise, Actually, That is going to enable him to bury you. He is just waiting for the right timing.

Harikrish: Only Yahweh could have revealed the dept of Harikrish to you, Anon. Christians like Tradesecret and Ethang5 don't get it. You still have time to build your intellectual Ark and your 7 children will spawn a new generation. Thank you and keep the faith.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 4:51:35 AM
So look at what has tagged along with krishna's sin of incest.

1. People starving as cows rot in the streets.
2. People being lynched over cows.
3. Little girls raped at home by their fathers, Brothers, And uncles.
4. An epidemic of female abortion, Femicide in fact.
5. And increasing number of retarded incest babies.
6. A whole country where incest is tacitly approved.

This is why their culture is so filthy, Literally and figuratively. It is built oh a filthy "god" and a filthy act. Indians had no chance from the beginning. Krishna saw to that.

But a few Indians saw the problem, And tried to offer solutions. I will post one of those great Indians next, And the solution he proposed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2019 5:50:32 AM
ethang5 wrote:
So look at what has tagged along with krishna's sin of incest.

This is why their culture is so filthy, Literally and figuratively. It is built oh a filthy "god" and a filthy act. Indians had no chance from the beginning. Krishna saw to that.

But a few Indians saw the problem, And tried to offer solutions. I will post one of those great Indians next, And the solution he proposed.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Black

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2019 5:13:12 AM
ethang5 wrote:

So look at what has come along with krishna's sin of incest.

Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (14 April 1891 " 6 December 1956), Popularly known as Babasaheb, Was an Indian jurist, Economist, Politician and social reformer who inspired the Dalit Buddhist movement and campaigned against social discrimination towards Untouchables (Dalits), While also supporting the rights of women and labour.

He was Independent India's first law minister, The principal architect of the Constitution of India and a founding father of the Republic of India.

As you can see, This accomplished man is sort of an anti-hari. He has real academic accomplishments, Does not hate women, Opposes the vile slave inducing caste system, And is not ashamed of being born a brown Indian.

I want you to read something he said that was startling when he said it, And even more so now. But first, A little more about him.

Ambedkar was a prolific student, Earning doctorates in economics from both Columbia University and the London School of Economics, And gained a reputation as a scholar for his research in law, Economics and political science.

In his early career he was an economist, Professor, And lawyer. His later life was marked by his political activities; he became involved in campaigning and negotiations for India's independence, Publishing journals, Advocating political rights and social freedom for Dalits, And contributing significantly to the establishment of the state of India.

In 1956 he converted to Buddhism, Initiating mass conversions of Dalits.

So when he left India, And for the first time could see the filth and injustice of Hinduism in perspective, He did what any honorable person would do, He dropped the vile religion. Something any atheist who was formally a theist can relate to.

On 9 May, 1927, He presented the thesis paper Castes in India: Their Mechanism, Genesis and Development before a seminar conducted by the anthropologist Alexander Goldenweiser.

This is a link to that thesis for anyone who values intellectualism of the highest order. Http://www. Columbia. Edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00ambedkar/txt_ambedkar_castes. Html

Here are a few introductory snippets and then the part I want you to consider.

The caste problem is a vast one, Both theoretically and practically. Practically, It is an institution that portends tremendous consequences. It is a local problem, But one capable of much wider mischief, . . .

. . . . If Hindus migrate to other regions on earth, Indian caste would become a world problem. "
Indeed the ideal Hindu must be like a rat living in his own hole, Refusing to have any contact with others. There is an utter lack among the Hindus of what the sociologists call "consciousness of kind. " There is no Hindu consciousness of kind. In every Hindu the consciousness that exists is the consciousness of his caste. That is the reason why the Hindus cannot be said to form a society or a nation.

Here is the important part.

The effect of caste on the ethics of the Hindus is simply deplorable. Caste has killed public spirit. Caste has destroyed the sense of public charity. Caste has made public opinion impossible. A Hindu's public is his caste. His responsibility is only to his caste. His loyalty is restricted only to his caste. Virtue has become caste-ridden, And morality has become caste-bound.

There is no sympathy for the deserving. There is no appreciation of the meritorious. There is no charity to the needy. Suffering as such calls for no response. There is charity, But it begins with the caste and ends with the caste. There is sympathy, But not for men of other castes.

A Hindu is born in a caste and he dies as a member of that caste. There is no Hindu without caste, Cannot escape caste and being bounded by caste from birth to death he becomes subject to social regulations and traditions of the caste over which he has no control.

Wow.

So when hari talks about blacks, He sees them only as a caste, And one lower than his own. He is incapable of seeing the world as anything other than castes. He likes and admires those who to him are high powerful castes (white slave masters) and disdains those who to him are lower less powerful castes (blacks)

His cognitive dissonance comes from the problem that he is brown, The very symbol of low caste.

The poor deluded moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2019 2:40:42 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Deal with your own countries plagues nigger.
Biblical zingers are the best!!! It's a message to Christian and since 80% of Africans like Ethang are Christians. The biblical zingers go to Africa. Lol!!
God made Africans black and ugly. Then he condemned them to slavery and now he sends them plagues after plagues. There is humour in God's actions. Ethang gets it. After all he has been delivering free bibles packed with jokes for over 15 years. Lol!!

Prediction 1
African are Morons

Prediction 2
African are self-loathing Morons.
African Morons are anal.

Another confession from nigger Ethang after he was exposed.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Busted nigger

Biblical zingers!
But what about the plagues that have been repeatedly visited upon the African people starting with the Biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery. The plagues on Egypt an African country. And now the humanitarian crisis in store for Africans. Are they just biblical zingers!

Ethang wrote: Becoming a Christian is certainly not just a mental state. In fact, Becoming a Christian is not even something we do, It is something done to us.

Let us see what God is doing to Africans like Ethang5
80% of Africans are Christians. They are Christians for the same reason you are a Christian. It is something done to you Africans.

The biblical curse of Noah condemned Africans to slavery. Genesis 9. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Christians and you can still buy African slaves from Libya for $400 each. Slavery is still practiced in Africa.

The nigger confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Now Jesus is creating bastardized children.

How the bible continues to get it right!!! By 2050 the majority of Christians will be living in Africa as Christianity shrinks in other countries"

The biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery continues. Slavery is still practiced in Africa. African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400 each. But there is a new plague on the African people. Should Africans be celebrating?

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the executive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2019 5:17:19 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Incest in Hinduism

Let"s look at examples of these Hindu "Holy" Relationships:

Brother And Sister Sex :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Pushan had a physical relationship with his Sister Shurya

Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the lover of his own sister.

Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Ashvisns married Surya and Savitri who were sisters.

Lord Krishna Incest :: Lord Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, Sharing her with his brother Balarama [Mah. Wh. 153 ]

Father And Daughter Incest :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with his Daughter Sarasvati. In the Holy Purans, Brahma explains the validity and divine power of this relationship.

Father and Daughter Incest :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his own sister. The Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.

Sex With Prostitutes :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvasi (a sex worker), Their son"s name was Rishi Vasishta

Intermatial Sex :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had relationship with Parvati. Their son"s name was Agasthiar

Sex With Animals : Holy Purans : It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a sexual relationship with a Bear. A son called Jambu Vandan was born from this act of bestiality.

Sex With A Dead Body (Necrophilia) : Holy Purans : It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had sex with a dead body in a cremation ground. His son Salliyan was born from this necrophilia.

Sick, Sick religion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2019 6:18:34 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are the only one obsessed with incest in the bible because you have 3 illegitimate bastard daughters.
It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 11:07:43 AM

Now this is not widely known outside of India, But they also drink cow semen too. The idiots think it carries the seed of Krishna. Some of the self-loathing black Indian girls, Inseminate themselves with cow semen thinking it will impregnate them with a white baby. That is how deep the shame and self-loathing goes in India.

What self loathing morons.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 4:57:52 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Now this is not widely known outside of India, But they also drink cow semen too. The idiots think it carries the seed of Krishna. Some of the self-loathing black Indian girls, Inseminate themselves with cow semen thinking it will impregnate them with a white baby. That is how deep the shame and self-loathing goes in India.

What self loathing morons.

How about Africans like you licking cows backside?
From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Read Ethang's disparaging comment about his country and people.

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 5:58:51 AM
Incest in Hinduism

Let's look at examples of these Hindu "Holy" Relationships:

Brother And Sister Sex :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Pushan had a physical relationship with his Sister Shurya

Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the lover of his own sister.

Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Ashvisns married Surya and Savitri who were sisters.

Lord Krishna Incest :: Lord Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, Sharing her with his brother Balarama [Mah. Wh. 153 ]

Father And Daughter Incest :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with his Daughter Sarasvati. In the Holy Purans, Brahma explains the validity and divine power of this relationship.

Father and Daughter Incest :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his own sister. The Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.

Sex With Prostitutes :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvasi (a sex worker), Their son"s name was Rishi Vasishta

Intermatial Sex :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had relationship with Parvati. Their son"s name was Agasthiar

Sex With Animals :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a sexual relationship with a Bear. A son called Jambu Vandan was born from this act of bestiality.

Sex With A Dead Body (Necrophilia) :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had sex with a dead body in a cremation ground. His son Salliyan was born from this necrophilia.

Sick, Sick religion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 3:13:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Incest in Hinduism

Harikrish answers questions on Hinduism.
1. Do Hindus Believe In Reincarnation?
Yes.

2. Why Does Hinduism Involve So Many Gods?
Gods are drawn to tbe devotion and dedication Hindus show towards any manifestation of God.

3. Is There A Reason Behind Hindus Worshipping A Cow?
Hindus believe a cow is a sacred animal because it gives milk that sustains life. Hindus are less inclined to worship a dead corpse nailed to a wooden cross. Call it sophisticated reasoning.

4. What Is Karma?
Karma us: The cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnations.

5. Do Hindus Have Ancient Scriptures That Are Akin To Bible?
Yes, Hindus have ancient scriptures that are older than the Bible. Vedas were written to Sanskrit about 3, 500 years ago, Although they were passed through oral traditions for over 8, 000 years.

6. Does Hinduism Restricting Eating Meat?
Yes, Hindus are generally vegetarian because they hold all life to be sacred.

7. Are Hindus Idol Worshippers?
Yes, Hindus worship images created of their God in all its beautiful splendour. Unlike Christians who worship the image of a dead corpse nailed to a wooden cross. Hindus would see the crucifix as symbolically mocking the God.

8. Are Hindu Gods Really Marries?
Hinds believe they were truly created in the image of their God endowed with fertility and exclude eunuchs like Jesus from their fertile beliefs.

9. Why Is It That Many Hindus, Both Men, And Women, Wear A Red Dot In The Middle Of Their Forehead?
That is called the third eye or spiritual eye. It is to open their minds to what is not visible by the human eye.

10. Why Are Some Hindu Gods Depicted In Having Animal Features?
Hindu Gods manifested in many forms. Hindus incorporated those qualities in them.

11. How Do Hindus View Other Faiths Or Religions?
Hindus find other faiths less sophisticated and do not think they meet the intellectual and spiritual requirements expected from transcendental participation.

12. Does Yoga Have Any Relation With Hinduism?
Yes, Meditation is essential to transcend the physical boundaries that bind us to the material world.

13. Is There Any Place For Caste And Untouchability In Hinduism?
There is a place for caste and untouchables in Hinduism. It is at the enlightened feet of Brahmins.
14. Why Are Dead Hindus Cremated?
The body is purified by fire and ashes cannot be consumed by worms.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2019 5:45:18 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Incest in Hinduism

Sex With Animals :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a sexual relationship with a Bear. A son called Jambu Vandan was born from this act of bestiality.

Sex With A Dead Body (Necrophilia) :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had sex with a dead body in a cremation ground. His son Salliyan was born from this necrophilia.

Sick, Sick religion.

What happened moron? Spam not good enough this time?

You worship a demon who raped his sister and his daughter. We should not be surprised when you lie.

Go back to spam moron, Your IQ is too low for anything else.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2019 3:57:21 PM
ethang5 wrote:

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:

7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2019 3:07:50 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Incest in Hinduism

Sick, Sick religion.

What happened moron? Spam not good enough this time?

You worship a demon who raped his sister and his daughter. We should not be surprised when you lie.

Go back to spam moron, Your IQ is too low for anything else.

That's a good moron. You know you aren't smart enough for anything other than idiot spam.

Beaten back to spam, Stuck on stupid.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2019 3:46:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are obsessed with incest and beastility. Your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.
It's all in your confessions nigger Ethang.

Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.
We don't need to poll Africans. We have a nigger's self loathing confessions about his people and country.

Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, incest and beastility.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, it isn't ego. I require them to obey me, it isn't ego. (It's incest, nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters.Yikes!!!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, remember?

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!!!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 4:05:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang cannot deny his nigger wife is illiterate or his 3 illegitimate nigger bastard daughters are illiterate or he buggered Franklin. Lol!
You claim your nigger wife is illiterate, your 3 nigger daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are the nigger that buggered Franklin. Lol!!
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.

When did you stop being a slave.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 4:22:11 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You accepted your family are all illiterate nigges. Lol!!
Nigger Ethang cannot deny his nigger wife is illiterate or his 3 illegitimate nigger bastard daughters are illiterate or he buggered Franklin. Lol!
You claim your nigger wife is illiterate, your 3 nigger daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are the nigger that buggered Franklin. Lol!!

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Racism in religion.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang is a proud slave.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 4:56:40 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You accepted my repeated posts your family are all illiterate niggers Lol!! I win!!
Now Nigger Ethang cannot deny his nigger wife is illiterate or his 3 illegitimate nigger bastard daughters are illiterate or he buggered Franklin. Lol!

Racism in religion.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 3:26:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang capitulates to Harikrish.
He accepted my repeated posts his family are all illiterate niggers Lol! I win!
Now Nigger Ethang cannot deny his nigger wife is illiterate or his 3 illegitimate nigger bastard daughters are illiterate or he buggered Franklin. Lol!

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/

https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

Racism in religion.
https://youtu. Be/mX1RKMb5MPM

https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

Ethang is a proud slave.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2020 4:44:47 AM
Ethang reported he is very sick with heart problems and cannot work any more He actually said he lost his job.
I thought smuggling bibles was a voluntary job. But it appears he was being paid for smuggling like most runners who are employed by smugglers.

For those who don't know. Ethang smuggles Bbles accompanied by children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Here is what Ethang posted:
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

Ethang is seeking forgiveness because he did something that failed God. His guilt is apparent. He failed the children. Why/How?
He did what most parents in Ghana do, He abused children.

If this were a Christian site. The members would have demanded Ethang be punished further for his perversion of Christian values and for setting such a poor example to Africans who have to deal with God sent plagues. That his actions are only contributing to the harsh judgement his country and people are facing. And when that ends Karmic Justice begins. That's like evolving from African slavery to African shitholes.

But I see this as an opportunity to come together and forgive Ethang this very black negroid and save those black children from further abuse. I belive it can be done through the SPCA. Pick a black ape with a Christian name that you want to save with your donation.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.