Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 6:07:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

I am in my 4th stage of Enlightenment.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.

You are the low IQ negroid slave living in Ghana Africa and work as a delivery mule. We have your confessions.

The fact I am enlightened is cause for celebration.

Enlightened people are not spamming morons, Or racist idiots.

How would a low IQ nigger like you know?

Well, You could tell us the dates moron.

I quoted your confession with links.

Then why are you still spamming it?

You have been called liar by many members.
But being a nigger is even worse. You are black and ugly too.

Dattaswami is talking about Jesus as the human incarnation which is said to be God-in-the-flesh.
Dattaswami explains: Since the internal God is same in all the incarnations, All the incarnations (Rama, Krishna, Jesus, Prophet, Buddha, Jain etc. ) are equal and hence, Should not be differentiated one from the other.

Here is Dattaswami's full comment about Jesus. . .
There is no place, Which is not in His kingdom. There is no king except the human incarnation like Jesus. He is the king of kings. Even the Satan is also an employee in His kingdom. This creation is created by Him for His entertainment. Nothing and none can oppose the Lord.

Dattaswami is talking about God himself who is the invisible King. Jesus is just the shell that God used. Jesus was dispensable. God let Jesus be crucified.

Dattaswami wrote: "To recognize God, Then to recognize God as the King of this creation and then recognizing His ultimate underlying hidden administration in the entire creation is the essence of spiritual knowledge. We recognize the Government and its administration in this world. It is clear because it is visible to the eyes. But God and His administration are invisible. Invisible does not mean non-existent. This world is filled with cosmic energy, Which is invisible. That does not mean cosmic energy does not exist. "

Jesus like all the others were incarnations of God.
Dattaswami explains: Since the internal God is same in all the incarnations, All the incarnations (Rama, Krishna, Jesus, Prophet, Buddha, Jain etc. ) are equal and hence, Should not be differentiated one from the other.

I'm the one telling you that you oppose Dattaswami. The both of you cannot be Hindu.
We are both Hindu. I don't oppose Dattaswami. In total I must have asked him to explain himself 5 times for clarity.
Like me Dattaswami teaches universal spirituality. But because of my biblical scholarship I am more appealing to Christians.

One of you is a liar. And we don't think it's Dattaswami. We think you're the liar.

Dattaswami refers to Emmanuel.
Note: Jesus was never called Emmanuel
Luke 1:31"And, Behold, Thou shalt conceive in thy womb, And bring forth a son, And shalt call his name Jesus
Matthew 1:And she shall bring forth a son, And thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Why are you struggling to accept Dattaswami is promoting Hinduism which came before Judaism, Islam and Christianity?

Why are you struggling to deal with what Dattaswami said?
I asked Dattaswami at most 5 questions in a period of 5 years. I visited his site and found out what his beliefs are. They are esoteric teachings which I am all too familar with and found no reason to challenge him.

You said it was a lie. It wasn't. I quoted dattaswami.

You can't address that because you're a liar.
You cannot understand Universal Spirituality because you are a low IQ negroid slave and delivery mule.

Why are you struggling to accept Dattaswami's position that the internal God is same in all the incarnations? All the incarnations (Rama, Krishna, Jesus, Prophet, Buddha, Jain etc. ) are equal and hence, Should not be differentiated one from the other.

Looks like Jesus is outnumbered by incarnations of Hindus

You are the liar moron.

And yet you are an ignorant spamming a-hole. Sure.

Are you ashamed of your. . . Ahem. . . Enlightenment? Why can't you tell us the date?
It was a long time ago. I am now applying my enlightenment to champion leadership roles. Like Christian Champion. Muslim Champion. And now Champion of Africans.

You called dattaswami a liar. He is not. I posted his comment calling Jesus the King of Kings.
I called you are liar. You confused the invisible God with Jesus. Jesus was just the shell and very dispensable. God let him be crucified.

You lie on a Hindu sage! What are you moron?

I am a proud and successful Indian who lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field.
My research of African Slavery and African Phenotypes won me a Champion for Africans nomination.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

You get blacks who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes. Stop being a hater Ethang. You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty. That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 6:45:43 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.

Then why are you deleting my responses? You aren't as proud as you claim.

The fact I am enlightened is cause for celebration.

Enlightened people are not spamming morons, Or racist idiots.

How would a low IQ nigger like you know?

Well, You could tell us the dates moron.

I quoted your confession with links.

Then why are you still spamming it? We want the dates from you.

You have been called liar by many members.

You have been called a liar and a moron by every member.

But being a nigger is even worse.

That belief is why you hate yourself.

You are black and ugly too.

So you spam it for 3 years? No sir. Only low self-esteem and self hate makes a person that pathetically stupid.

Dattaswami is talking about Jesus as the human incarnation which is said to be God-in-the-flesh.

We know idiot. You insult that incarnation of God.

And you differentiate one from the other. You're trying to pretend you don't see this, But we do.

There is no place, Which is not in His kingdom. There is no king except the human incarnation like Jesus. He is the king of kings. Even the Satan is also an employee in His kingdom. This creation is created by Him for His entertainment. Nothing and none can oppose the Lord.

Dattaswami is talking about God himself who is the invisible King. Jesus is just the shell that God used. Jesus was dispensable. God let Jesus be crucified.

We know idiot liar. Yet you differentiate and insult the incarnation of God. Fake Hindu.

Dattaswami wrote: "To recognize God, Then to recognize God as the King of this creation and then recognizing His ultimate underlying hidden administration in the entire creation is the essence of spiritual knowledge. We recognize the Government and its administration in this world. It is clear because it is visible to the eyes. But God and His administration are invisible. Invisible does not mean non-existent. This world is filled with cosmic energy, Which is invisible. That does not mean cosmic energy does not exist. "

Jesus like all the others were incarnations of God.

Then why do you insult Him and differentiate?

I'm the one telling you that you oppose Dattaswami you moron. The both of you cannot be Hindu.

We are both Hindu. I don't oppose Dattaswami.

You insult and differentiate between incarnations of God. And then you lie about it. Something Dattaswami would never do. He opposes you.

In total I must have asked him to explain himself 5 times for clarity.

Lie. You tried to push your loony beliefs with leading questions and dattaswami shut you down.

Like me Dattaswami teaches universal spirituality. But because of my biblical scholarship I am more appealing to Christians.

Every Christian on this board for 5 years has called you an ignorant moron.

One of you is a liar. And we don't think it's Dattaswami. We think you're the liar.

Dattaswami refers to Emmanuel.
Note: Jesus was never called Emmanuel

Yet another place you disagree with dattaswami

Why are you struggling to accept Dattaswami is promoting Hinduism which came before Judaism, Islam and Christianity?

No answer? We don't care what dattaswami is promoting. Dattaswami disagrees with you. You do what he says should not be done. You are a fake Hindu.

You said it was a lie. It wasn't. I quoted dattaswami. You can't address that because you're a liar.

You cannot understand Universal Spirituality because you are a low IQ negroid slave and delivery mule.

I understand your lies fine, And your inability to address the point is obvious.

Lol. A pathetic attempt to change the subject.

You are the liar moron.

And yet you are an ignorant spamming a-hole. Sure.

Are you ashamed of your. . . Ahem. . . Enlightenment? Why can't you tell us the date?

It was a long time ago.

Lol. Your scanner has no date on it liar?

You called dattaswami a liar. He is not. I posted his comment calling Jesus the King of Kings.

I called you are liar. You confused the invisible God with Jesus. Jesus was just the shell and very dispensable. God let him be crucified.

You are still wrong to insult Him and differentiate between incarnations. You lie on a Hindu sage! What are you moron?

I am a proud and successful Indian who lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field.

Proud people don't lie, Dodge, And spam.

My research of African Slavery and African Phenotypes won me a Champion for Africans nomination.

No one is interested in your imaginary world. You are a fake Hindu.

Blabbering about the pope and Trump will not save you liar. Dattaswami said a Hindu would not differentiate between incarnations of God. You differentiate because you are a fake Hindu.

A real Hindu would not insult an incarnation of God. You do insult the incarnation of God. You do so because you are against God. You are completely fake.

Lol. What a loser you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2019 3:23:46 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The scriptures disagree with Dattaswami.
Dattaswami on Jesus - Nothing and no one can resist the Lord.
The bible tells us the Jews rejected Jesus and asked that jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

The Romans ignored Jesus and crucified him.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, A single piece of weaving. . .

And you say Jesus is a liar and lunatic. The difference is clear.

Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies. The others were not. So Jesus was a liar and a lunatic.
Even the scriptures confirm Jesus was demon possessed and a madman.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

But the scriptures disagree with Dattaswami. Jesus was crucified the others were not.

Yet you differentiate them and call Jesus names. Don't help me beat you on the point that you and dattaswami disagree.
The scriptures disagree with Dattaswami. Jesus was rejected, Mocked, Beaten, Despised and crucified. The others were not!

Dattaswami is talking about God himself who is the invisible King and incarnated as Jesus. Jesus was just the empty shell.

Dattaswami: - There is no king except the human incarnation like Jesus. He is the king of kings.
The scriptures disagree with Dattaswami.
The bible tells us the Jews rejected Jesus and asked that jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

The Romans ignored Jesus and crucified him.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, A single piece of weaving. . .

Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies. The others were not. So Jesus was a liar and a lunatic.
Even the scriptures confirm Jesus was demon possessed and a madman.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "
Even Jesus felt betrayed and forsaken by God on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
In 5 years I asked in 5 questions in total. I was not out to embarass another Hindu teacher.

Jesus like all the others were incarnations of God according to Dattaswami

And yet you call Jesus a drunkard, A failure, A lunatic, A liar. Do you ever say things like that about Buddha? Or Krishna? No. You differentiate. In your abject ignorance, You insult an incarnation of God!
I am a biblical scholar and quote the bible. Buddha and Lord Krishna were not rejected and crucified like Jesus. The scriptures gives us many reasons why Jesus failed. I listed Jesus's failings across several threads as part of my scholarly works.

And that is exactly what you do. You differenciate them. The demon in you picks out Jesus for insult. You are nothing like dattaswami. He is a man,

I go with the scriptures. My biblical scholarship makes me more appealing to Christians.
I have made more friends on DDO than Dattaswami in fewer years. I have more exchanges than Dattaswami over 24, 000 more. Lol!
The scriptures gives us many reasons why Jesus failed. I listed Jesus's failings across several threads as part of my scholarly works.

I'm the one telling you that you oppose Dattaswami. The both of you cannot be Hindu.

We are both Hindu. I don't oppose Dattaswami. In total I must have asked him to explain himself 5 times for clarity. I always encourage more Hindus to participate because Hindus are underrepresented on Religion forums mainly because Hinduism is outside the scope of your average church kneeling sinners.

You do oppose him. That is why I had to shame you into quitting your stupid spam and responding. You differentiate between them. You insult an incarnation of God. We see your lie. Pathetic.

Like me Dattaswami teaches universal spirituality. But because of my biblical scholarship I am more appealing to Christians. If Jesus was a reincarnation of God he would not have been rejected or crucified. The other reincarnations of God were well received and mostly Hindus.

Dattaswami is not a liar like you, And he actually knows Hinduism. He doesn't praise himself, Or attack Jesus as you do. You insult dattaswami by equating yourself to him.

The facts speak for themselves. I have more friends, I have more exchanges that Dattaswami. I am a biblical scholar.

I have not denied that dattaswami is promoting Hinduism. I have denied that YOU are promoting Hinduism, Liar. You and dattaswami are not promoting the same thing.
I am a universal champion. A biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

I asked Dattaswami at most 5 questions in a period of 5 years. Visited his site and found out what his beliefs are. They are esoteric teachings which i am all too familar with and found no reason to challenge him.

And his answers shut you down.
How did he shut me down I have 24, 000 more exchanges that Dattaswami.

The two of you believe opposite things. You cannot be Hindu if Dattaswami is Hindu. Can you imagine dattaswami insulting an incarnation of God? Differentiating between the different incarnations of God? Calling one a liar and lunatic?
Hinduism is very wide in scope.
You cannot understand Universal Spirituality because you are a low UQ negroid slave and delivery mule.

Dattaswami explains: All are incarnations of God (Rama, Krishna, Jesus, Prophet, Buddha, Jain etc. ). Jesus is the only failure in the group.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 4:34:09 AM
When did you "jump" to your fourth stage liar?

Can't you include the answer with your old spam? Did you lie about your stage loser?

Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 10:23:53 AM
ethang5 wrote:
When did you "jump" to your fourth stage liar?

Can't you include the answer with your old spam? Did you lie about your stage loser?

Lol

Never said I jumped to the fourth stage. You are the liar nigger Ethang5.

I am still on my third stage of enlightenment based on the four stages of Enlightenment defined by Buddha. Buddha is the only one who achieved Nirvana. He is the example to follow.

Post#182 title. Why is Hinduism almost never discussed?
Realizing the Four Stages on the Path to Nirvana. As he guided his followers over the 45 years that he taught, Buddha recognized four distinct levels or stages of realization, Each one marked by a deep and unmistakable experience of selflessness followed by certain changes in outlook and behavior.

These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

I declared a year ago I was still in my third stage of enlightenment.
Post #172 Why is Hinduism almost never discussed?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/114193/6/
I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am stuck on enlightenment.

My first and and second stage of enlightenment was first mentioned in 2015.

Title Most spiritual discusses spirituality.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/72658/
Post#160

I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. Just my spiritual aura blinds my detractors. I am certainly more advanced in the cycle of rebirths as karma dictates. I am on my second enlightenment my first being my previous reincarnation also as karma dictated.

Progressed to my third stage in 2017.

Post #324 2 years ago
But there is encouraging news. I have now entered the third state of enlightenment which insulates me from others ill will and the affects of Karma. I am mindful that Great powers come with great responsibilities. So I will keep the celebration short.

But I noticed you are still a low IQ black negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa and working as a delivery mule.

We have your confession.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
Cannot argue with that. Ethang looks and smells the part. Lol!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 3:11:52 PM
ethang5 wrote:
When did you "jump" to your 4th stage liar?

Hmmm, Enlightened spamming racist?

I never said I jumped to the 4th stage. That is the last and final stage according to Buddha the only one who achieved it.
You are just lying I made such claims because that is your attempt to flatter Harikrish.

I am still on my third stage of enlightenment based on the four stages of Enlightenment defined by Buddha. Buddha is the only one who achieved Nirvana. He is the example to follow.

Post#182 title. Why is Hinduism almost never discussed?
Realizing the Four Stages on the Path to Nirvana. As he guided his followers over the 45 years that he taught, Buddha recognized four distinct levels or stages of realization, Each one marked by a deep and unmistakable experience of selflessness followed by certain changes in outlook and behavior.

These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

I declared a year ago I was still in my third stage of enlightenment.
Post #172 Why is Hinduism almost never discussed?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/114193/6/
I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am stuck on enlightenment.

My first and and second stage of enlightenment was first mentioned in 2015.

Title Most spiritual discusses spirituality.
Post#160

I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. Just my spiritual aura blinds my detractors. I am certainly more advanced in the cycle of rebirths as karma dictates. I am on my second enlightenment my first being my previous reincarnation also as karma dictated.

Progressed to my third stage in 2017.

Post #324 2 years ago
But there is encouraging news. I have now entered the third state of enlightenment which insulates me from others ill will and the affects of Karma. I am mindful that Great powers come with great responsibilities. So I will keep the celebration short.

But I noticed you are still a low IQ black negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa and working as a delivery mule.

We have your confession.
Ethang said:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
Cannot argue with that. Ethang looks and smells the part. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 5:06:22 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I never said I jumped to the 4th stage.

Sure you did liar. You said to DJR. . . .

That was how my patience was rewarded and I jumped to stage 4. Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity. Hence the most spiritual member on DDO.

That is the last and final stage according to Buddha the only one who achieved it.

No sir. You are again lying. You listed the stages as. . . .

1. Subheccha means desire to do good
2. Vicharana. Means actually doing good.
3. Tanumanasi, Means thinning out egos, Desires.
4. Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity.
5. Asamsakti " total detachment from particularity, Externality, Causality, Etc.
6. Padarthabhavana, Or non-material apprehension.
7. Turiya, There is none to behold this radiance. The beholder becomes the radiance itself.

You even specified the 4th stage, Lying that you were "pure". You listed 7 stages, Not 4.

You are just lying I made such claims because that is your attempt to flatter Harikrish.

Lol. Do you feel flattered liar? Would you like me to "flatter" you again with another citation? You lied. You have been caught.

I am still on my third stage of enlightenment based on the four stages of Enlightenment defined by Buddha.

Then please explain this lie YOU posted. . . .

At march 27, 2016 DanneJeRusse wrote:
At march 27, 2016 Harikrish wrote:

Namaste DattaSwami, Please explain to our members the different stages of enlightenment so they can gauge how far they are from achieving it.

Here are the seven stages of enlightenment. :Can you expand on it so our members might discover their potentials and benefit from your experience.

5. Asamsakti " total detachment from particularity, Externality, Causality, Etc.
7. Turiya, There is none to behold this radiance. The beholder becomes the radiance itself.

Wow Hari, You're still light years away from achieving No. 1. - DJR

That was how my patience was rewarded and I jumped to stage 4. Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity. Hence the most spiritual member on DDO.

Lol! Note the date. You claimed to be at the 4th stage of enlightenment in 2016!

Yet, At 2017 Harikrish wrote:
"I am on my third stage of enlightenment. Big difference!

Are you moving backwards through the stages? Lol!

In 2019, You said. . .
I am still on my third stage of enlightenment based on the four stages of Enlightenment defined by Buddha.

In 2016, You said. . .

You aren't spiritual. You aren't pure. You're just a petty liar. A low esteem brown illiterate trying to look better by lying.

You spam because you have no answer, No explanation, And you are ashamed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 3:25:37 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The Karma of Africans just got worse. God to send plagues to Africa to end their misery. Praise the Lord!

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

The United Nations is calling for the end of "widespread impunity" for sex attackers in a country where up to three quarters of all women and girls have been raped.

A new report found that children under the age of five were among those sexually attacked last year in Liberia, Where the vast majority of documented rape victims are minors.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 3:45:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Lol.

We see your lie moron.

God made you a low IQ black negroid moron and put you in a shithole country Ghana Africa. Where he made you a delivery mule. To add insult to injury God is sending plagues to Africa. Praise the Lord!

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

The United Nations is calling for the end of "widespread impunity" for sex attackers in a country where up to three quarters of all women and girls have been raped.

A new report found that children under the age of five were among those sexually attacked last year in Liberia, Where the vast majority of documented rape victims are minors.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 4:48:27 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

That was how my patience was rewarded and I jumped to stage 4.
Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity. Hence the most spiritual member on DDO.

Lol. The most spiritual liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 7:47:56 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity. Hence the most spiritual member on DDO.

Lol. The most spiritual liar.

This is what happens when a nigger tries to understand Hinduism. His ignorance shows.
According to Dattaswami there are 7 different stages of enlightenment.

According to Buddha there are 4 stages of enlightenment.

My stage as defined by Dattaswami would be 4th stage of enlightenment.
My stage as defined by Buddha would be third stage of enlightenment.
You took the two statement out of context nigger Ethang.
You took my answers from three different topics.
1. Gratefulness in Pravitti. 2016
2. Why Hinduism is almost never discussed 2018
3. Most spiritual discusses spirituality. 2015

But the fact remains you never mentioned you attained any stage of enlightenment nigger Ethang. You remain a low IQ negroid slave put by God in a shithole country Ghana Africa and made a delivery mule. It would have been a waste to enlighten you and God never did. Praise the Lord!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 1:29:32 AM

In 2019, You said. . .

In 2016, You said. . .

You aren't spiritual. You aren't pure. You're just a petty liar. A low esteem brown illiterate trying to look better by lying.

This is what happens when a nigger tries to understand Hinduism. His ignorance shows.

According to Buddha there are 4 stages of enlightenment. : These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

The question is not what Buddha said but what you lied. You said. . .

Your first lie was to say, "I never said I jumped to the 4th stage. " You lied. You did say it.

This is your first lie.

No liar. You answered on your own and all I did was post your lie.

This is your 2nd lie.

No sir. You specified your lie yourself. You said. . .

That is the last and final stage according to Buddha the only one who achieved it.

Thus you said Sattvapatti was the last and final stage according to Buddha.

Now caught in your lies, You're saying Arahant is the 4th stage according to the Buddha.

This is your 3rd lie.

But the fact remains you never mentioned you attained any stage of enlightenment nigger Ethang.

I am not Hindu, And I don't lie. But you are Hindu, And you did lie.

You are a pathetic liar, Lying now to avoid being caught lying then. As I said, Your life is a lie.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 2:37:01 AM
ethang5 wrote:

In 2019, You said. . .

In 2016, You said. . .

According to Buddha there are 4 stages of enlightenment. : These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

The question is not what Buddha said but what you lied. You said. . .

Your first lie was to say, "I never said I jumped to the 4th stage. " You lied. You did say it.

This is your first lie.

No liar. You answered on your own and all I did was post your lie.

This is your 2nd lie.

No sir. You specified your lie yourself. You said. . .

Thus you said Sattvapatti was the last and final stage according to Buddha.

Now caught in your lies, You're saying Arahant is the 4th stage according to the Buddha.

This is your 3rd lie.

But the fact remains you never mentioned you attained any stage of enlightenment nigger Ethang.

I am not Hindu, And I don't lie. But you are Hindu, And you did lie.

You are a pathetic liar, Lying now to avoid being caught lying then. As I said, Your life is a lie.
Learn to read nigger.

But the fact remains you never mentioned you attained any stage of enlightenment nigger Ethang. You remain a low IQ negroid slave put by God in a shithole country Ghana Africa and made a delivery mule. It would have been a waste to enlighten you and God never did. Praise the Lord!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 4:01:50 AM

Lol. Spam no longer working for you liar?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 4:08:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol. Spam no longer working for you liar?

Learn to read nigger.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 3:54:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang cannot deny his nigger wife is illiterate or his 3 illegitimate nigger bastard daughters are illiterate or he buggered Franklin. Lol!
You claim your nigger wife is illiterate, your 3 nigger daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are the nigger that buggered Franklin. Lol!!
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.

When did you stop being a slave.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 2:54:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang capitulates to Harikrish.
He accepted my repeated posts his family are all illiterate niggers Lol! I win!
Now Nigger Ethang cannot deny his nigger wife is illiterate or his 3 illegitimate nigger bastard daughters are illiterate or he buggered Franklin. Lol!

Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

Racism in religion.
https://youtu. Be/mX1RKMb5MPM

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.