What Stage Is Hindu Hari?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 1:47:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish's Spirirual Shaming Detox Centre. . .

The educated enlightened scholar speaks. . .

Lol

the only thing lighting anything up in Hari's world is his embarrassment. Whenever he looks into the mirror - he sees the colour of his skin and wishes he was Ethang. Hari is an indian. A coloured indian. An indian of the lowest caste. An indian who desires to be American. An Indian who just wants to be Ethang.

Hari has confessed that he loathes being black and want to be white. His favourite singer is MJ because MJ modeled for him how to bleach his skin. Hari moved to Canada but can't get nationalisation because Canada does not need more welfare minded people to feed. But it seems India has rejected him as well - probably because they saw that he is transitioning into something he hopes is female. Yet, The metamorphous is not yet complete. So what do you reckon - hey Harriet. That is your new name, Isn't?

The sexual deviant white trash pastor Tradesecret shows how Christians will alter the truth to suit their agenda. When white trash teams up with black niggers you get Christianity.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 1:58:03 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Hey Ethang, New idea. Perhaps this is how Harriet went from 2nd stage enlightenment to third stage without physically dying. It was metaphorical because it is a transitional - transition. Male to female. Hari to Harriet. A metaphorical death.

Perhaps that is why he likes his little dress in his avatar?
The sexual deviant pastor Tradesecret should try to explain how Jesus a eunuch created the nigger slave Ethang's 3 children. Then he should deal with his perverted faith.
Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, it isn't ego. I require them to obey me, it isn't ego. (It's incest, nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, you had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants..Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, so you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, you had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants..

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow!! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!!!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1.3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, you were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Pervert.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 2:03:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Hey Ethang, New idea. Perhaps this is how Harriet went from 2nd stage enlightenment to third stage without physically dying. It was metaphorical because it is a transitional - transition. Male to female. Hari to Harriet. A metaphorical death.

Perhaps that is why he likes his little dress in his avatar?

I've found you quite perceptive TS, And actually I had an epiphany on something Harriet said.

Let me tell you here, She's berserk on her spam run and won't care.

As posted evidence piled up that Harriet lied, She said something that struck me as very strange. (Strange even for Harriet)

She said,

It doesn't matter because every morning you wake up disappointed to still be black, And when you look in the mirror you still see your ugly black face, And you will be ashamed knowing you will always be a low IQ black nigger.

That was a strange reply to being caught in a lie. A strange thing to say to someone you've never met. It had so much emotional detail.

Then you came on and said that Harriet was jealous of me, Wanting to be me, And something clicked.

Harriet often takes on my phrases, "stuck on stupid, Dumb mutt, And mentally ill" are all phrases I used on her that she incorporated and now use incessantly.

Then I noticed how vitally important it seems to be to her that I be black. It seems like she doesn't care if India and Indians are proven to be s-holes, If I can just be black.

I even asked her, "how can you base your entire reason d' etre on something so superficial? She couldn't see what I was asking.

You will allow me to prove that your religion, Your country, And you, Are all garbage, If you can prove I'm black? Really?

Then your astute observation connected the final two dots for me. Harriet is self-loathing. She views me as hating her. I am her id!

She is aware she is self-loathing. By the way she invites derision and scorn (running for absurd made up posts and inviting people to vote for her on a public internet site! ) it is clear the scorn she seeks justifies in her mind the shame she feels.

My being white would be trauma for her. I could not hate her (she believes) the way I do without really knowing her, And how could I know her so intimately unless I am also black?

My being black justifies her self-hate. It has now become an all consuming obsession. For her now, Nothing is as important as my being black.

Part of me would like to see what happens if she saw me, But her delusion would just deny that the white person she saw was Ethan.

She is jealous. She does want to be me. But not because of the typical reason that I am great, But because she can see I don't seem to hate myself.

And what Harriet wants most of all is to be free of her shame and self-hate. She wants to be like me, A person who hates what she also hates, But doesn't hate himself.

Long ago, Harriet accused me of being jealous of her. Today, I know she accuses others only of what she herself feels. So if Harriet accuses you of say, "burning in shame", Especially out of the blue, You can bet she's burning in shame.

The picture of someone hating themselves, Feeling shame at looking at themselves in a mirror, Feeling hopelessness at knowing they will always be black filled me with pity for her.

That is when I started to realize how starkly sad and empty her life must be. With her emotional problems, I know even her real life is just as sad. I'm sure she's driven away everyone in her life who cared for her.

And the answer to her problems is so close, But she cannot Make herself try it. Krishna has her locked in a cage of shame and guilt. So she plays the role even as her ship burns and sinks.

As I read all the negative comments about her from the thread, "Most Spiritual Discusses Spirituality" from 3 years ago, I saw many of the posters there were just as perceptive as you. They also saw her shame and self hate.

I don't think Harriet has ever learned how to be a decent person. I think her racism is a coping mechanism. She had to transfer the hate poured on her. You saw that.

At some point in her life, Someone was viciously mean to her. Isn't it weird how people who abuse others were often themselves abused?

You have that extra quality that good lawyers need, But so few possess. Emotional perception. EQ.

She's like one of those cheap wind up toys. What to do with her? Will she will always be able only to go through her preset routine, Dying inside and unable to change the pretense outside?

Nigger Ethang. You are just a poor African slave, Remember?

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 4:00:56 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Deal with your own confessions.

When you cite them, I will. In the main time, Deal with this lie. .

Posted: 3 years ago
August 27th, 2015 at 3:38 PM
Do you think your petty insults can change my karma after two cycles of enlightenment?

So we know that you claimed two cycles of enlightenment by 2015, Almost four years ago.

Now, You've claimed three cycles of enlightenment. So you've died and been reincarnated as the same shithole harikrish for a third time since 2015!

We have a miracle on our board! And you came back as an adult, Not reborn as a child! Praise lord Krishna!

In the same thread, Someone said this to you. .

Your karma will come back to haunt you because it too knows you have presented fabrications. You can't fool us and you can't fool your karma.

And now, Here you are, Running and spamming because you have presented fabrications, And your lies are exposed.

You're a moron and Karma's a bitch.

You're just a poor slave remember?

Rofl! Did your "enlightenment" tell you that? Your lie is getting stink fool. It's right out there and you can do nothing but run and spam.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 4:13:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

When you cite them, I will. In the main time, Deal with this lie. .
Several citations given below with your confessions.

Do you think your petty insults can change my karma after two cycles of enlightenment?

So we know that you claimed two cycles of enlightenment by 2015, Almost four years ago.

Now, You've claimed three cycles of enlightenment. So you've died and been reincarnated as the same shithole harikrish for a third time since 2015!

We have a miracle on our board! And you came back as an adult, Not reborn as a child! Praise lord Krishna!
Yes, To Christians Harikrish is a miracle.

Your karma will come back to haunt you because it too knows you have presented fabrications. You can't fool us and you can't fool your karma.

And now, Here you are, Running and spamming because you have presented fabrications, And your lies are exposed.

You're just a poor African slave remember?

Rofl! Did your "enlightenment" tell you that? Your lie is getting stink fool. It's right out there and you can do nothing but run and spam.
Your confession confirmed you are a poor African slave.
Lol. What a moron.

India has great achievements. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. You are stuck in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Stop being a hater, Nigger.
Ethang you are the last nigger left on DDO. Your karma cannot be improved because you are in denial. Insulting Karma will not help either. You follow a slave religion. You are a poor African slave by your own confession. Get used to it, Nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 4:38:50 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

When you cite them, I will.

Several citations given below with your confessions.

I see only one citation fool. And that isn't a confession. You got caught trying to doctor it.

In the main time, Deal with this lie. .

Yes, To Christians Harikrish is a miracle.

A lying, Spamming miracle. But you still have to tell us how you came back as an adult, And not reborn as a child! You still have to tell us the dates.

You lied. You lied because you have low self-esteem. Explain your lie fool.

You brought up enlightenment. Now tell us how what you claim is not a lie.

India has great achievements.

How ashamed you must be. And you drag your own shame out. (to my pleasure) How youust hate yourself.

I pity you, But that pity will not let me spare you. You will face your lie.

I am going to burn that particular lie so that you can't tell it on this board anymore. From now on, We all know you are not enlightened. You are just a low IQ liar.

Spam again moron. There is nothing else you can do.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 4:50:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Deal with your own confessions, Nigger. You are just a poor African slave, Remember

Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?

7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 5:00:24 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I am going to burn that particular lie so that you can't tell it on this board anymore. From now on, We all know you are not enlightened. You are just a low IQ liar.

Your days of lying about your enlightenment are over.

And all the other satellite lies around your fake enlightenment are also dead. You have no aura. You have no memories of past lives. You aren't a child prodigy, And you were not predestined for anything other than being a self-hating moron.

Find other lies moron. I would tell you to begin telling the truth, But you are incapable of truth.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 5:14:42 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And all the other satellite lies around your fake enlightenment are also dead. You have no aura. You have no memories of past lives. You aren't a child prodigy, And you were not predestined for anything other than being a self-hating moron.

Find other lies moron. I would tell you to begin telling the truth, But you are incapable of truth.

The only one burning is you nigger. Boy get back to loading the free bibles.
India has great achievements. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. You are stuck in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Stop being a hater, Nigger.
Ethang you are the last nigger left on DDO. Your karma cannot be improved because you are in denial. Insulting Karma will not help either. You follow a slave religion. You are a poor African slave by your own confession. Get used to it, Nigger.

Ethang said:

It is incest!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 5:43:48 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The only one burning is you nigger.

Then why is you lie on fire?

You cannot get away from your confession you are just a poor African slave. Boy, Get back to work.

I'm not running, You are. Try to use that enlightenment lie again and get busted instantly liar.

Now let's move on to your lying claim of a 3rd cycle. When was that liar?

I am enjoying this so much!

I got you with your lie and you can do nothing but stand there like retard as I expose your shame.

And we haven't even gotten to your stinky lying feet yet.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 5:44:49 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You cannot get away from your confession you are just a poor African slave. Boy, Get back to work.

I'm not running, You are. Try to use that enlightenment lie again and get busted instantly liar.

I got you with your lie and you can do nothing but stand there like retard as I expose your shame.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 5:58:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:

How would you know nigger? You are just a poor African slave, remember?

But your days as a low IQ African slave continues. It's in your confession, nigger.

How would you know? You are just a poor African slave living in a shithole country Ghana Africa, remember?

I quoted your confessions. I have no reason to lie. Your confessions tells all.

You keep coming back for more. But I am being nice to hold back more damaging confessions of yours.

You should. Yo have been nothing but a poor African slave, remember?

You got your own confessions which you cannot deny. You confessed you are just a poor African slave, remember?

But we know you are a black skinned negroid slave.

Ethang said:

It is incest!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 6:57:55 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

How would you know nigger?

Got for lie and you're running from it. You could not have died, Been reincarnated as an adult, And come back as the same shithole harriet three times.

You are just a poor African slave, Remember?

Doesn't distract us from your lie moron.

But your days as a low IQ African slave continues. It's in your confession, Nigger.

How would you know?

Because we caught you in a lie. You claim to be on your third cycle of enlightenment. That is a lie. You lie because you are ashamed.

You are just a poor African slave living in a shithole country Ghana Africa, Remember?

Find other lies ifiot. I would tell you to begin telling the truth, But you are incapable of truth.

I quoted your confessions.

You lied, And could not cite. Without citations, I reject your lies. I cited you. That's why you're running and spamming in shame now.

I have no reason to lie. Your confessions tells all.

If you had no reason to lie, You would explain your enlightenment lies instead of running, Spamming, And deflecting.

You keep coming back for more.

Cause you keep lying and I have many matches.

But I am being nice to hold back more damaging confessions of yours.

Lol. Ok moron. Maybe anon believes you. No one else does. You are a pathetic liar and we all know it.

No answer Mr. I've got no reason to lie? Did you find a reason? Your self-hate maybe?

You should. Yo have been nothing but a poor African slave, Remember?

Doesn't distract us from your lies.

You got your own confessions which you cannot deny.

Sure I can. You just stupidly keep spamming them. They have been debunked and you are now just lying. No one cares.

You confessed you are just a poor African slave, Remember?

Doesn't distract from your lies. You've tried running to the pope, To Africa, To Jesus, All trying to get away from your lies. Spam will not save you moron.

You are a filthy liar, And we haven't even gotten to your stinky lying feet yet.

But we know you are a black skinned negroid slave.

You and who? But it doesn't distract from your burning lie. We don't want to here you lying anymore about enlightenments, Or auras, Or predestination you self-loathing liar.

You aren't enlightened. You are an illiterate Indian peasant. That is both why you lied to make yourself appear better, And why you can't address it now.

So spam again moron. You've been doing it for 3 years. Your stupidity and shame are locked in. You can do nothing else.

You are a stupid, Exposed, And unenlightened liar.

Oh, And a moron racist too.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 9:14:51 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The only one burning is you nigger. You confessed you are a poor negroid slave, A pervert and you have 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. Wow!

Ethang said:

It is incest!

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 9:49:57 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL. Now get off your computer and worships the tress and go WOO WOO WOO WOO with your dirty @ss mouth

Wow! Franklin called Jesus a redskin who doesn't know anything and all the Christians gave him a pass. What a bunch of ignorant perverts our Christian members have proven to be. White trash and niggers alike.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 9:53:52 PM
You can't spam away a lie moron.

You can't win an argument with lies.

If you don't address your lies, They stand.

Simply calling something a "confession" will be dismissed. You are a known liar, You must cite.

You lied. My ethnicity will not change that you lied. The pope will not change that you lied. And your spam will not change that you lied.

Say you are sorry, And move on. Stop dragging out your embarrassment and shame.

You either forgot that you had claimed a second cycle on the board, Or you thought no one would notice. You told a lie.

You lied about your spiritual state because you harbor self-hate. You wanted to make yourself look better. But you tried to do so by lying.

You are like the little child who thinks by hiding under the covers, The boogyman can't get her.

You're actually stupid enough to think your lie cannot get you if you spam and dodge.

You are exposed moron, And all the racist bluster will not help you. You are an exposed liar.

You aren't at any stage of enlightenment. You aren't a scholar. You aren't a leader. You are just a self-hating fool.

When I say you are beaten, I'm not asking for your permission. You can spam all you want, And call me blacker than coal.

You remain a pathetic liar, Beaten and shamed. Whether you address your lie or not, It remains there, And it convicted you.

Your lie about enlightenment, And all the surrounding lies you told to support that main lie, You will no longer tell them. They are burned.

You lied when you said. . .

I always end feeling better the material I presented were factual, Relevant and delivered with intellectual integrity. My spiritual side will allow for nothing less.

But you can make this true if you stop lying. You don't have to lie. Lying doesn't help you. Your lies are obvious and pathetic.

Choose truth. There is nothing stopping you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2019 10:37:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Simply calling something a "confession" will be dismissed. You are a known liar, You must cite.
Those are your confessions in your own words which I have repeatedly posted.
The only one burning is you nigger. Your confessions prove you are a just a poor negroid slave, A pervert and you have 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. Wow! You are one sick nigger!

Ethang said:

It is incest!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2019 4:38:24 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So you say. But you cannot cite. And I have posted the untruncated versions. They are debunked and dismissed. As I said, Simply calling something a "confession" will be dismissed.

So you keep spamming. It is just another of your shameful lies.

Your confessions. . .

They are not confessions simply because you say they are. You are a known liar.

. . . Prove you are a just a poor negroid slave, A pervert and you have 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. Wow! You are one sick nigger!

Look at you. For 3 years you've claimed to be posting my words. Not one lie could you find. Your problem is that you say my words show I'm black. But not that I lie.

Your words show you lie. Your words show you a liar.

When you lie and say, "Ethan said he was not proud to be African" I immediately addressed it and posted the original conversation showing how you were lying and cutting the end of my comment saying I could not be a proud African because I was a proud American.

When I posted your lie about enlightenment, What did you do? Did you address it? No. You ran and lied again.

You keep spamming now because that is the only way you get attention. All your threads are old and dead. You learned long ago that people stop talking to you as soon as they see how disgusting you are.

Posting spam means nothing. You don't win by insistence. I beat you even if you're stupid and spamming the board. Even if you hide your shame. I don't need your acceptance to beat you.

Your lies beat you. Your low self-esteem beat you. Your spam does nothing but confirm that you are a racist and a moron.

So spam away idiot. You are beaten. You whole web if lies you've been spinning on DDO is exposed.

And the next time you come out with that lie about being enlightened, You will get reminded that that particular lie was burned in a bonfire of your shame. You will have to find another lie.

Try it. Use that lie again and see.

Moron liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2019 2:55:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:

And then there are your confessions you are just a poor African slave, Remember?
Here it is again with more citations.

The only one burning is you nigger. Your confessions prove you are a just a poor negroid slave, A pervert and you have 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. Wow! You are one sick nigger!

Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa and his children are illegitimate bastards.
#29, #38 Harikrish is soundly beaten:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341719/
That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

Ethang said:

It is incest!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 6:38:07 PM
Posting spam means nothing. You don't win by insistence. I beat you even if you're stupid and spamming the board. Even if you hide your shame. I don't need your acceptance to beat you.

Your lies beat you. Your low self-esteem beat you. Your spam does nothing but confirm that you are a racist and a moron.

So spam away idiot. You are beaten. You whole web if lies you've been spinning on DDO is exposed.

And the next time you come out with that lie about being enlightened, You will get reminded that that particular lie was burned in a bonfire of your shame. You will have to find another lie.

What stage are you moron liar?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 10:30:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I am in my 4th stage of Enlightenment. Thank you for asking. Its been a while since I checked my Aura scanner.

Why are you struggling to accept Dattaswami is promoting Hinduism which came before Judaism, Islam and Christianity?
As a Hindu we are on the same side. But my biblical scholarship makes me more appealing to Christians.

Dattaswami is promoting Lord Krishna and Hinduism. He believes Jesus borrowed his concepts from Lord Krishna, The resurrection of Jesus never happened. Jesus returned to India the place of his youth and was finally buried in India.
There is nothing to disagree with Dattaswami's presentation of facts.

The nigger Ethang promotes Dattaswami who proves Jesus's resurrection is false.
Wow! The nigger Ethang5 has lost it and is now following Dattaswami.

Defects in religions. Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4187/
Dattaswami said: Buddha, Jain are also incarnations of God.

Y Mohammad told he was prophet. Post#21
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4106/

Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.
Reply: Bhavishya purana"

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Krishna told that He is God. Jesus told that He and His Father are one and the same. Krishna told that He would come whenever there is necessity. Jesus told that He would come again. Krishna told that He is the only ultimate goal. Jesus told that one could attain God through Him only. All these are same concepts.

Dattaswami claims Jesus repeated the message from Lord Krishna. Did the Jews know Jesus was a fraud and rejected him as a blasphemous liar for stealing the words of Lord Krishna who came before Jesus?

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 4:43:51 AM
You are beaten. You whole web if lies you've been spinning on DDO is exposed.

I am in my 4th stage of Enlightenment.

I told you that you would not be able to run forever. Spam is no protection.

Thank you for asking.

I had to ask you a thousand times. Your running finally failed you. You will still run, But we will get you anyway.

Its been a while since I checked my Aura scanner.

It's been a while since you answered a question too moron. Strap on the scanner because you're about to start running again.

Give us the dates you attained each step. Your comments seem to be contradictory.

You claimed your 4th stage a full year before you claimed your 3rd stage. How is that possible?

After we get your time lies sorted, We will address the discrepancy between your character and and the character of enlightened persons.

Spare us your repeated spam about the pope or dattaswami. We've seen it already, And it doesn't address the questions about your lies.

So, What date did you reach your 4th stage?
what date did you reach your 3rd stage?
what date did you reach your 2nd stage?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 3:00:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Thank you for asking.

I had to ask you a thousand times. Your running finally failed you. You will still run, But we will get you anyway.

It's been a while since you answered a question too moron. Strap on the scanner because you're about to start running again.

Give us the dates you attained each step. Your comments seem to be contradictory.

You claimed your 4th stage a full year before you claimed your 3rd stage. How is that possible?

After we get your time lies sorted, We will address the discrepancy between your character and and the character of enlightened persons.

Spare us your repeated spam about the pope or dattaswami. We've seen it already, And it doesn't address the questions about your lies.

I am in my 4th stage of Enlightenment. Thank you for asking. Its been a while since I checked my Aura scanner.

Why are you struggling to accept Dattaswami is promoting Hinduism which came before Judaism, Islam and Christianity?
As a Hindu we are on the same side. But my biblical scholarship makes me more appealing to Christians.

Dattaswami is promoting Lord Krishna and Hinduism. He believes Jesus borrowed his concepts from Lord Krishna, The resurrection of Jesus never happened. Jesus returned to India the place of his youth and was finally buried in India.

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Krishna told that He is God. Jesus told that He and His Father are one and the same. Krishna told that He would come whenever there is necessity. Jesus told that He would come again. Krishna told that He is the only ultimate goal. Jesus told that one could attain God through Him only. All these are same concepts.

Dattaswami claims Jesus repeated the message from Lord Krishna. Did the Jews know Jesus was a fraud and rejected him as a blasphemous liar for stealing the words of Lord Krishna who came before Jesus?

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 4:41:55 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Thank you for asking.

We want the dates liar. Lol.

You are in such a predicament. You lie till you can't lie anymore, And then you have to tell another lie that only sinks you in deeper.

But you will face your lies doofus. Spam cannot save you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 5:02:00 PM

Why do you refuse to accept Jesus was potrayed as a blasphemous liar and lunatic in the Bible.
Starting with the Pope.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Jesus was one ugly illegitimate bastard according to scriptures.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

Any wonder Jesus was rejected by the Jews and crucified by the Romans. The two groups wanted to share their contempt for the illegitimate Jewish bastard Jesus. .

That's no different than you a low IQ negroid showing contempt for your country and your African people. You even said your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. It's all in your confessions.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 5:27:40 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Yet you have the character of an illiterate Indian peasant.

We want the dates liar. Lol. Are you afraid?

You are in such a predicament. You lie till you can't lie anymore, And then you have to tell another lie that only sinks you in deeper.

You spam when you lie, That's how we know all your spam about "confessions" are lies.

What date was your 2nd stage?
What date was your 3rd stage?
What date was your 4th stage?

I know you can't answer. I just like making you dance as I toss you for lolz.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 6:07:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.
You are the low IQ negroid slave living in Ghana Africa and work as a delivery mule. We have your confessions.

The dates are not important. The fact I am enlightened is cause for celebration. How would a low IQ nigger like you know?

I quoted your confession with links. You have been called liar by many members. But being a nigger is even worse. You are black and ugly too.

You spam when you lie, That's how we know all your spam about "confessions" are lies.

I am a Hindu in my 4th stage of Enlightenment. Thank you for asking. Its been a while since I checked my Aura scanner.

Why do you refuse to accept Jesus was potrayed as a blasphemous liar and lunatic in the Bible.
Starting with the Pope.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Jesus was one ugly illegitimate bastard according to scriptures.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

Any wonder Jesus was rejected by the Jews and crucified by the Romans. The two groups wanted to share their contempt for the illegitimate Jewish bastard Jesus.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 6:38:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

You are a spamming idiot.

You are the low IQ negroid slave living in Ghana Africa and work as a delivery mule. We have your confessions.

Ask one of that "we" to cite them. Months ago you said more was coming. The only thing that came was your same moron spam.

The dates are not important.

They show your lies. I have the citations. I will show you how to cite a liar.

The fact I am enlightened is cause for celebration.

Enlightened people are not spamming morons, Or racist idiots.

How would a low IQ nigger like you know?

You could tell us the dates moron.

I quoted your confession with links.

Then why are you still spamming it?

You have been called liar by many members.

Every single member here has called you a liar. There are multiple threads by various people calling you s moron. You haven't a single friend. Even anon and willows have called you a moron.

But being a nigger is even worse. You are black and ugly too.

Everyone likes me more than you. I don't have to spam the board with your lies. I post it, Cite it, And you run.

I am a Hindu. . .

Lie. Dattaswami showed us you are not Hindu.

. . In my 4th stage of Enlightenment.

Lie. You are an illiterate racist moron.

Why are you struggling. . . .

The only one struggling is you idiot spammer.

Find some answers moron. Spam can't hide you.

And they are important. Tell us liar. Or is it not cause for celebration anymore?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2019 4:34:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Can blacks be Hindu moron? Does the thread title scare you?

Africans are cursed in the Bible. Africans have Black skin and negroid appearance. Africans cannot be Hindus because they were not born Hindus. They were born Africans because of their Bad Karma.

This is why African phenotypes are unique and only found in Africans. Africans first tried to convert to Christianity. Christianity saw Africans as slaves and Christianity played a major role in African slavery.
Now Africans are trying to convert to Islam. But Arabs owned and traded African slaves for over 1, 700 years.
Africans trying to convert to Hinduism is even harder because Hinduism is not a missionary religion and the concept of conversion does not exist in Hinduism. One has to be born to Hindu parents to be Hindu. With over a billion Hindus in India alone. There is not urgency to seek converts or degrade its stature by accepting black skin negroids of low IQ condemned by other religions to slavery.

Seriously would anyone want a Black for any oher reason than slavery?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.

With so much stacked against you nigger Ethang5. Any wonder you are stuck in Ghana Africa and work as a delivery mule.
I saved your confessions.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Read Ethang5's confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 6:45:57 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

You are a spamming idiot.

Ask one of that "we" to cite them. Months ago you said more was coming. The only thing that came was your same moron spam.

The dates are not important.

The dates show your lies. I have the citations. I will show you how to cite a liar.

The fact I am enlightened is cause for celebration.

Enlightened people are not spamming morons, Or racist idiots.

How would a low IQ nigger like you know?

Well, You could tell us the dates moron.

I quoted your confession with links.

Then why are you still spamming it?

You have been called liar by many members.

Every single member here has called you a liar. There are multiple threads by various people calling you a moron. You haven't a single friend. Even anon and willows have called you a moron.

But being a nigger is even worse. You are black and ugly too.

Everyone likes me more than you. I don't have to spam the board with your lies. I post it, Cite it, And you run.

I am a Hindu. . .

Lie. Dattaswami showed us you are not Hindu.

Why are you struggling. . . .

The only one struggling is you idiot spammer.

Find some answers moron. Spam can't hide you.

It was a long time ago.

What? Your scanner doesn't have the date on it? Lol!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.