Jump to topic:

Hariskisk has a big nose

Ks1Astro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 2:31:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You know. . . When I first contacted you Hari a month and 2 weeks ago On the If Africans are subhuman is god to blame, I thought you were a racist and bad but. . . You also thought not so well of me. Until we got into our convo and really learned about each other we began to respect each other and we realized that we have a lot in common, Then we befriended each other. I realized that you were just misunderstood and Ethang doesn"t help, And I realized I was wrong to approach you like I did at first. But then again I wonder would we still be best friends on DDO if I hadn"t.
Thank you Hari for being my first and best beloved friend on DDO.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 6:06:50 AM
Ks1Astro wrote:

You know. . . When I first contacted you Hari a month and 2 weeks ago On the If Africans are subhuman is god to blame, I thought you were a racist and bad but. . . You also thought not so well of me. Until we got into our convo and really learned about each other we began to respect each other and we realized that we have a lot in common, Then we befriended each other. I realized that you were just misunderstood and Ethang doesn"t help, And I realized I was wrong to approach you like I did at first. But then again I wonder would we still be best friends on DDO if I hadn"t.

Lol! The moron makes love to his sock puppet!

Too bad you still have only one friend, Yourself.

Hee! Hee! The idiot didn't even try to be real.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 3:33:37 PM
Ks1Astro wrote:

My first impressions were: you are honest, You are proud to be yourself and I can relate with someone with an IQ of 140.

Hindu saying: It is not what you descended from but what you ascend to that is important.
We should continue to demand Ethang apologizes to all Africans for his disparaging comments about his African people and African country. It is all in his confessions.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.