Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

The Contradiction Champion

ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 5:59:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

(The moron knows all this, But is not interested in sense, Just spam)

3. This doesn't say anything about him being a liar or lunatic. This just proves that some people called Jesus that.

So another board finds out that our moron is a spamming idiot with no logic in his arguments.

And he still has no clue why he was banned.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 3:44:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

(The moron knows all this, But is not interested in sense, Just spam)

3. This doesn't say anything about him being a liar or lunatic. This just proves that some people called Jesus that.

So another board finds out that our moron is a spamming idiot with no logic in his arguments.

And he still has no clue why he was banned.

My supporters on Debateart are protesting my temporary banning.

BrotherDThomas Wrote: Harikrish,
WOW! You are testing my faith in Jesus, As if what I have proposed regarding my Jesus being a serial killer wasn't enough, You come forth with more discomforting notions about Him. I feel the ice cracking beneath me relative to my faith, But I still need to TRY and believe in TRUE Christianity, Even though our leader, Jesus the Christ, Is shown in such a factual bad way. Whew!

Alec wrote: Why did Harkish get banned?
bsh1 response: I am not going to comment on the reasons for his ban. I will refer you instead to the site ban log.

RationalMadman wrote: Actually this was a seriously accurate post, I don't see the issue with it.

keithprosser wrote:
@bsh1I am not going to comment on the reasons for his ban. I will refer you instead to the site ban log. .

. . . . Where no reason is given either.

It's rather hard to judge the fairness of the ban, Bsh1. Justice has not only to be done but seen to be done, They say.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 2:59:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

(The moron knows all this, But is not interested in sense, Just spam)

3. This doesn't say anything about him being a liar or lunatic. This just proves that some people called Jesus that.

So another board finds out that our moron is a spamming idiot with no logic in his arguments.

And he still has no clue why he was banned.

My supporters on Debateart are protesting my temporary banning.

BrotherDThomas Wrote: Harikrish,
WOW! You are testing my faith in Jesus, As if what I have proposed regarding my Jesus being a serial killer wasn't enough, You come forth with more discomforting notions about Him. I feel the ice cracking beneath me relative to my faith, But I still need to TRY and believe in TRUE Christianity, Even though our leader, Jesus the Christ, Is shown in such a factual bad way. Whew!

Alec wrote: Why did Harkish get banned?
bsh1 response: I am not going to comment on the reasons for his ban. I will refer you instead to the site ban log.

RationalMadman wrote: Actually this was a seriously accurate post, I don't see the issue with it.

keithprosser wrote:
@bsh1I am not going to comment on the reasons for his ban. I will refer you instead to the site ban log. .

. . . . Where no reason is given either.

It's rather hard to judge the fairness of the ban, Bsh1. Justice has not only to be done but seen to be done, They say.


Spam no worky this time?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 3:41:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

(The moron knows all this, But is not interested in sense, Just spam)

3. This doesn't say anything about him being a liar or lunatic. This just proves that some people called Jesus that.

So another board finds out that our moron is a spamming idiot with no logic in his arguments.

And he still has no clue why he was banned.

My supporters on Debateart are protesting my temporary banning.

BrotherDThomas Wrote: Harikrish,
WOW! You are testing my faith in Jesus, As if what I have proposed regarding my Jesus being a serial killer wasn't enough, You come forth with more discomforting notions about Him. I feel the ice cracking beneath me relative to my faith, But I still need to TRY and believe in TRUE Christianity, Even though our leader, Jesus the Christ, Is shown in such a factual bad way. Whew!

Alec wrote: Why did Harkish get banned?
bsh1 response: I am not going to comment on the reasons for his ban. I will refer you instead to the site ban log.

RationalMadman wrote: Actually this was a seriously accurate post, I don't see the issue with it.

keithprosser wrote:
@bsh1I am not going to comment on the reasons for his ban. I will refer you instead to the site ban log. .

. . . . Where no reason is given either.

It's rather hard to judge the fairness of the ban, Bsh1. Justice has not only to be done but seen to be done, They say.


Spam no worky this time?

The best our last low IQ nigger left on DDO could do was lift an attempted rebuttal to Harikrish on Debateart. Nigger Ethang proves once again he us scripturally ignorant and too stupid to defend his faith. He has been smuggling free bibles in Africa but never read any because he is just the delivery mule and has been a delivery mule for over 15 years. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

And that is exactly what nigger Ethang is doing to convince everyone he is a Christian slave.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

We can only go by his words.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it wa nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 1:37:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
he called me a faggot

What!
You mean he was supposed to call you a homosexual?
Or a fudge packer?
Or a chocolate speedway rider?
Or a pansy?
Or a poofter?
Or a gayboy?
Or a fairy?
Or a Nancy?
Or a fruit?
Or a queer?
Or a queen?
Or an arse bandit?
Or a bone smuggler?
Or a brownie king?
Or a donut puncher?
Or an uphill gardener?
Or a sausage jockey?

Which name do you prefer?
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 3:56:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:

That's why he got banned, Bish is gau

At least now he doesn't have to dodge the rebuttal he can't answer with spam.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 4:05:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

But what you and the hollow-minded twit you quoted are avoiding is that there is no viable evidence whatsoever that Christ (as described in the Bible) ever existed.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 4:30:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
ethanyouwrote:

This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

But what you and the hollow-minded twit you quoted are avoiding is that there is no viable evidence whatsoever that Christ (as described in the Bible) ever existed.

No sir. The thread is about a logical contradiction, And all of us quoted believe Jesus existed. Plus, A logical contradiction can be discussed even about a fictional account.

You are obsessed and so are unable to discuss anything other than your obsession. No one is avoiding anything. You only imagine that we are because it consumes you obsessively.

GS said,

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

The moron dodged this logical point, And you, Being a bigot, Did not see the racist fraud, But rather insulted the person you don't know making a valid logical point.

Telling.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 4:31:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
ethanyouwrote:

This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

But what you and the hollow-minded twit you quoted are avoiding is that there is no viable evidence whatsoever that Christ (as described in the Bible) ever existed.

No sir. The thread is about a logical contradiction, And all of us quoted believe Jesus existed. Plus, A logical contradiction can be discussed even about a fictional account.

You are obsessed and so are unable to discuss anything other than your obsession. No one is avoiding anything. You only imagine that we are because it consumes you obsessively.

GS said,

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

The moron dodged this logical point, And you, Being a bigot, Did not see the racist fraud, But rather insulted the person you don't know who is making a valid logical point.

Telling.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 4:32:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
ethanyouwrote:

This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

But what you and the hollow-minded twit you quoted are avoiding is that there is no viable evidence whatsoever that Christ (as described in the Bible) ever existed.

No sir. The thread is about a logical contradiction, And all of us quoted believe Jesus existed. Plus, A logical contradiction can be discussed even about a fictional account.

You are obsessed and so are unable to discuss anything other than your obsession. No one is avoiding anything. You only imagine that we are because it consumes you obsessively.

GS said,

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

The moron dodged this logical point, And you, Being a bigot, Did not see the racist fraud, But rather insulted the person you don't know who is making a valid logical point.

Telling.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 4:47:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethanyouwrote:

This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

But what you and the hollow-minded twit you quoted are avoiding is that there is no viable evidence whatsoever that Christ (as described in the Bible) ever existed.

No sir. The thread is about a logical contradiction, And all of us quoted believe Jesus existed. Plus, A logical contradiction can be discussed even about a fictional account.

You are obsessed and so are unable to discuss anything other than your obsession. No one is avoiding anything. You only imagine that we are because it consumes you obsessively.

GS said,

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

The moron dodged this logical point, And you, Being a bigot, Did not see the racist fraud, But rather insulted the person you don't know making a valid logical point.

Come on. Nowhere in the conversation has anyone (except me) alluded to talking anything other than as if Christ actually existed.

Therefore, You cannot claim that the twit made a valid logical statement.

"Derrr, Oh well let's talk about fairies crapping peanuts shall we?
"Derr, Yeah well given the context of this conversation it sounds like a valid logical statement to me, Shucks, And zippity doo dah. "
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 5:52:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
didn'tanyouwrote:

This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

But what you and the hollow-minded twit you quoted are avoiding is that there is no viable evidence whatsoever that Christ (as described in the Bible) ever existed.

No sir. The thread is about a logical contradiction, And all of us quoted believe Jesus existed. Plus, A logical contradiction can be discussed even about a fictional account.

You are obsessed and so are unable to discuss anything other than your obsession. No one is avoiding anything. You only imagine that we are because it consumes you obsessively.

GS said,

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

The moron dodged this logical point, And you, Being a bigot, Did not see the racist fraud, But rather insulted the person you don't know making a valid logical point.

Come on. Nowhere in the conversation has anyone (except me) alluded to talking anything other than as if Christ actually existed.

Because you are the only one who doesn't believe he existed idiot. So we don't need to "avoid" anything when speaking to each other.

Therefore, You cannot claim that the twit made a valid logical statement.

There is a narrative stupid. Within the narrative can be logic or illogic. The moron says Jesus committed blasphemy, But also never claimed to be God. That is a logical contradiction within the narrative.

GuitarSlinger pointed this out. He need not even be theist to point this out. But your obsession consumes you. He destroyed the illogical argument of your racist boyfriend. Evidenced by the moron running away from it to hide behind old spam.

"Derrr, Oh well let's talk about fairies crapping peanuts shall we?
"Derr, Yeah well given the context of this conversation it sounds like a valid logical statement to me, Shucks, And zippity doo dah. "


I keep telling you, We know you're an obsessed idiot. There is no need to keep trying to convince us of it.

Religion boards are created for people who wish to debate religion. If you don't want to, Gtfo. No one has to do what you want, Or stop doing what you don't like.

Go get a life before your obsession renders you another WoA.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 3:18:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

Religion boards are created for people who wish to debate religion. If you don't want to, Gtfo. No one has to do what you want, Or stop doing what you don't like.

We are debating how tbe bible justified African slavery by cursing the Africans and making them different from the rest of humanity. God made Africans like you black ugly negroids. The curse remains visible today.

You are too black and ugly to join Facebook.

See Harikrish on Facebook.

https://www. Facebook. Com/harikrish. Bhagvanath

Where is your Facebook link, Nigger Ethang? Lol!

Nigger Ethang you have been shamed more than any nigger on DDO and Debatart. You brought shame on yourself, Your people and African country more than any Nigger.
My ban on Debateart is temporary. But God made you permanently black and negroid ugly. He put you in Ghana Africa a shithole country to live and work as a poor African slave. You have been a low IQ negroid delivery mule for over 15 years.
Matthew 7:3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, But fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 12:34:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
didn'tanyouwrote:

This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

But what you and the hollow-minded twit you quoted are avoiding is that there is no viable evidence whatsoever that Christ (as described in the Bible) ever existed.

No sir. The thread is about a logical contradiction, And all of us quoted believe Jesus existed. Plus, A logical contradiction can be discussed even about a fictional account.

You are obsessed and so are unable to discuss anything other than your obsession. No one is avoiding anything. You only imagine that we are because it consumes you obsessively.

GS said,

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

The moron dodged this logical point, And you, Being a bigot, Did not see the racist fraud, But rather insulted the person you don't know making a valid logical point.

Come on. Nowhere in the conversation has anyone (except me) alluded to talking anything other than as if Christ actually existed.

Because you are the only one who doesn't believe he existed idiot. So we don't need to "avoid" anything when speaking to each other.

Therefore, You cannot claim that the twit made a valid logical statement.

There is a narrative stupid. Within the narrative can be logic or illogic. The moron says Jesus committed blasphemy, But also never claimed to be God. That is a logical contradiction within the narrative.

GuitarSlinger pointed this out. He need not even be theist to point this out. But your obsession consumes you. He destroyed the illogical argument of your racist boyfriend. Evidenced by the moron running away from it to hide behind old spam.

"Derrr, Oh well let's talk about fairies crapping peanuts shall we?
"Derr, Yeah well given the context of this conversation it sounds like a valid logical statement to me, Shucks, And zippity doo dah. "


I keep telling you, We know you're an obsessed idiot. There is no need to keep trying to convince us of it.

Religion boards are created for people who wish to debate religion. If you don't want to, Gtfo. No one has to do what you want, Or stop doing what you don't like.

Go get a life before your obsession renders you another WoA.

I do debate and your abysmal record shows that your idea of what constitutes debate is far removed from what sane people define the word.

I argued quite correctly that at no point was it ever established that the story of Christ was being referred to in a conceptual sense. You know damned well that Christ was being spoken of as if it were a given.
Incorrect nitpicking again.
Your vitriolic nonsense is once again dismissed invalid and dismissed.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 2:24:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

This post is lifted from DArt. Guitarslinger is responding to the moron.

To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", Simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing. For all we know, Good ol' George could have very well stood on one leg at some point in his life. Just because there is no written account of him doing so doesn't mean we can definitively say that he never did it.

Plus, The Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible. . . .

(The moron knows all this. But keeps spamming his stupidity anyway)

I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, But probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

(The moron dodges and spams when this contradiction is brought up to him. )

1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God. "

Jesus was accused of lying.

Also, Just because someone calls someone a liar, Doesn't necessarily make them a liar.

Jesus was called a lunatic.

2. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, Doesn't necessarily make it so.

But what you and the hollow-minded twit you quoted are avoiding is that there is no viable evidence whatsoever that Christ (as described in the Bible) ever existed.

No sir. The thread is about a logical contradiction, And all of us quoted believe Jesus existed. Plus, A logical contradiction can be discussed even about a fictional account.

You are obsessed and so are unable to discuss anything other than your obsession. No one is avoiding anything. You only imagine that we are because it consumes you obsessively.

GS said,

He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, Right? )

The moron dodged this logical point, And you, Being a bigot, Did not see the racist fraud, But rather insulted the person you don't know making a valid logical point.

Come on. Nowhere in the conversation has anyone (except me) alluded to talking anything other than as if Christ actually existed.

Because you are the only one who doesn't believe he existed idiot. So we don't need to "avoid" anything when speaking to each other.

Therefore, You cannot claim that the twit made a valid logical statement.

There is a narrative stupid. Within the narrative can be logic or illogic. The moron says Jesus committed blasphemy, But also never claimed to be God. That is a logical contradiction within the narrative.

GuitarSlinger pointed this out. He need not even be theist to point this out. But your obsession consumes you. He destroyed the illogical argument of your racist boyfriend. Evidenced by the moron running away from it to hide behind old spam.

"Derrr, Oh well let's talk about fairies crapping peanuts shall we?
"Derr, Yeah well given the context of this conversation it sounds like a valid logical statement to me, Shucks, And zippity doo dah. "


I keep telling you, We know you're an obsessed idiot. There is no need to keep trying to convince us of it.

Religion boards are created for people who wish to debate religion. If you don't want to, Gtfo. No one has to do what you want, Or stop doing what you don't like.

Go get a life before your obsession renders you another WoA.

I do debate and your abysmal record shows that your idea of what constitutes debate is far removed from what sane people define the word.

OK idiot. I guess you think
He did.
Fact.
End of argument.
Is debate, After you delete the fact they were to only ones on the thread.

I argued quite correctly that at no point was it ever established that the story of Christ was being referred to in a conceptual sense.

That was not the point.

You know damned well that Christ was being spoken of as if it were a given.

Hey stupid, Have you ever heard the phrase, " for arguments sake"? If people want to debate the logical merit of some part of the narrative, They must argue within the narrative. Stop being stupid.

Incorrect nitpicking again.
Your vitriolic nonsense is once again dismissed invalid and dismissed.

You don't believe idiot, But that doesn't mean others have to disbelieve. They can talk about Christ as if He is a given if they want to.

If you don't want to, Gtfo.

What about that is hard for you to understand?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 2:13:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

Guitarslinger on Debateart responded with:
To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing.

Harikrish responds.
But we are certain what is written portrays Jesus as a blasphemous liar and a lunatic for which he was crucified.

GS wrote: Plus, the Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible....

John 20:30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name

John tells us what was written was supposed to convince us to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. so what was left out were the embarrassing parts of Jesus that would have changed our minds forever and cause us to reject Jesus.
But Jesus was rejected by the Jews who lived during his time and heard Jesus in his entirety. They were not fooled by his fake miracles, blasphemous lies and claims. Jesus did not meet the requirements of the promised messiah.
Even John the Baptist question Jesus about his authenticity .

Luke 7:19 So John called two of his disciples and sent them to ask the Lord, "Are You the One who was to come, or should we look for someone else?"

GS wrote: I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, but probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.
This is why there are some 30,000 Christian denominations. Each try to deal with the Bble contradictions differently. But no one can argue with the conclusion. Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. The cross is the symbol of the crucifixion.

My first statement begins with Jesus never claimed he was God. (How, Why))
Jesus said he was sent by God to save the Jews. That's not a contradiction.
See Matthew 15: 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
So Jesus was sent by God. He was not God. He was taking orders from God.

GS wrote: He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, right?)

Jesus did not start by claiming he was God. He said he was sent by the Father. Then quickly he slipped in the line he and the father are one implying he was equal to Gid.
John 10:25 Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father"s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father"s hand. 30 I and the Father are one."

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?"

33 "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

Even Jesus did not know his slip of the tongue. He was surprised they were attacking him for his good works.
But the conclusion proves Jesus was not God. Jesus had to escape to save his life. Hardly a godly act. Jesus was a coward too.

GS wrote: 1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God." Also, just because someone calls someone a liar, doesn't necessarily make them a liar. I've called people liar's before, only to have eat crow later because I was mistaken.
How about Christians eating their sins because they are mistaken about Jesus.

If Jesus was on the side of truth he would have stood by his claims. Instead we see he fled to escape for his life when he was questioned and accused of blasphemous lies.
No Jew would have stoned his God. No God would be afraid of a Jew trying to stone him. My conclusion is backed by scriptures. Jesus was a blasphemous liar and knew he was lying.

GS wrote: 2. See #1. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, doesn't necessarily make it so.
But they were not just someone. They were his family and people who heard Jesus speak. That's a lot more closer than Christians are who know only from hearsay about Jesus who died 2000 years ago.

GS wrote: 3. This doesn't say anything about him being a liar or lunatic. THis just proves that some people wanted Jesus did.
Blasphemy was punishable by death in Jewish law. The people demanded Jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"

Romans crucified Jesus.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, the Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, to each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, a single piece of weaving ...

GS wrote: 4. See #3.
Jesus was crucified. Catholics still carry the crucifix as a reminder the Romans crucified Jesus by nailing him to a wooden cross.

GS wrote: 5. Um, no Jesus wasn't "blaming God". The "my God my God why have you forsaken me" are actually the first words of Psalm 22. Jesus, a Devout Jew, was actually reciting Scripture, and all Devout Jews of the day would have recognized and understood this. You should actualy read the entirety of the Psalm-- it might actually change your mind.
Psalms 22 is a lamentation. A lamentation is a complaint to God. Jesus was in deep pain and suffering. He could have picked a better Psalm to quote if he was intending to praise God.
Let's not forget the facts Jesus believed he was picked and sent by God to save the Jews gHod's chosen people. Here he was suffering under Roman crucifixion. Helpless and lost.

GS wrote: 6. Eh, no. The call of the disciples did not end at the Crucifixion. Many of the disciples did indeed take up their respective crosses and followed him, often to gruesome deaths (beheaded, fileted, skinned, and crucified upside down).

Jesus was dead and gone. The disciples were following their own morbid ambition. Same justification seen in Christians today.
Luke 9:46 Then an argument started among the disciples as to which of them would be the greatest.

GS wrote: 7. See 6.
Peter lied about Jesus and judas betrayed Jesus. Jesus was betrayed by God and his own disciples. Proves Jesus was a poor judge of people. We see the same poor judgement in Christians. They would rather kiss a dead piece of wood than a Muslim.

GS wrote: 8. eh, it's not a one-time offer. It's an offer that is open to all until His return (refer to John 3:16 for starters)
John 3:16 is not the words of Jesus. John tried to make Jesus a God and his Gospel went beyond the other Gospels in declaring Jesus's divinity. It was the last Gospel written and not corroborated by the other Gospels.
The prophesies in the Old Testament was about God sending a messiah a deliverer to save the Jews. There was never a mention the messiah would be God himself. This is why the Jews reject Jesus because he was a blasphemous liar and a lunatic. They also reject the New Testament which departed from the strict supervision of the Jewish scribes.

GS wrote: 9. Eh, no. Jesus tells his disciples "whoever hears you hears me". This alone shows that Jesus continues to speak to us.
Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice,, "My God, My God, why have you fors
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 8:07:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Now you too can hide behind the moron's spam.

Self zingers. Self confession by nigger Ethang returns to smack him in his black ugly face. He confessed he is just a poor African slave, Remember? Then confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
Cannot argue with that. Ethang looks and smells the part. Lol!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 3:57:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:


Nigger Ethang cannot deny his nigger wife is illiterate or his 3 illegitimate nigger bastard daughters are illiterate or he buggered Franklin. Lol!
You claim your nigger wife is illiterate, your 3 nigger daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are the nigger that buggered Franklin. Lol!!
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www.Debate.Org...
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.
https://youtu.be...

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu.be...

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.Be...

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 4:19:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

You accepted your family are all illiterate nigges. Lol!!
Nigger Ethang cannot deny his nigger wife is illiterate or his 3 illegitimate nigger bastard daughters are illiterate or he buggered Franklin. Lol!
You claim your nigger wife is illiterate, your 3 nigger daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are the nigger that buggered Franklin. Lol!!
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www.Debate.Org...
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.
https://youtu.be...

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu.be...

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.Be...

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 3:17:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang capitulates to Harikrish.
He accepted my repeated posts his family are all illiterate niggers Lol! I win!
Now Nigger Ethang cannot deny his nigger wife is illiterate or his 3 illegitimate nigger bastard daughters are illiterate or he buggered Franklin. Lol!

Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

Racism in religion.
https://youtu. Be/mX1RKMb5MPM

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.