Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Donald Trump and Melanie are ETs

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 9:50:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don Elkin and Carla L. Rueckert give the introduction to the Law of One.

https://www. Lawofone. Info/results. Php? S=Intro

Carla wrote the following.

"The seance began, As do all the seances I have attended, With the repetition of the Lord"s Prayer and the singing of hymns such as "Rock of Ages" and "I Walked in the Garden. "

Please note the Lord's Prayer by the First Lady evoked the Creator to use His power with the Law of One. Donald Trump and Melanie are ETs not Christians. Christ is viewed as coming from the Extra Terrestrials and not as a religions. Most occult insiders know this already so it is not "new news". The Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump battle was an insider war between Luciferians and the ETs for leadership in the world to roll out the ET disclosure. The ETs won and the Luciferians submitted to disclosure in the public theatrical show of Yahweh.

The trick is on all of us. Yahweh's power is behind both sides--black and white graces! Surprise! God is both good and evil. Yahweh the Great I Am is in control and not Clinton or Trump, Neither Satan or Christ software emotional programming, Nor good or evil, Etc. The Creator knows what He-She is doing to end the Cosmic War after 150, 000 years in 50 or more years.

Carla and Don wrote the introduction to the Law of One published in 1981 at the same time the Georgia Guidestones were erected by the ETs using banker money and its secrecy:

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 9:56:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Introduction to Law of One
https://www. Lawofone. Info/results. Php? S=Intro

Carla writes:

"An open mind, One willing to be gullible, Leads its possessor to a kind of subjective and personal certainty which does not equal proof as it cannot be systematically reproduced in others. However, This subjective knowing is a central part of the spiritual evolution to which Ra speaks so compellingly in this volume and which we have researched for many years now".

She is using the wrong word. Gullibity is becoming a little child of faith. The ETs have such a mind to activate the power of God. So do the Luciferians. All occult and pagans have that quality:

Matthew 19:14
But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, And do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven. "

Matthew 18:3
Jesus said, "Assuredly, I say to you, Unless you are converted and become as little children, You will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. "

In short, The Law of One was channeled by the white-grace power of God because Carla was not gullible but she had the faith of a child. So did the ET.

Therefore, God is bringing his true heart of grace to the occult, Pagans, And ETs through Roy Sausek to build the Lord's two ships of Revelation I and Revelation II to teach world leaders in the West and East the meaning of the book of Revelation based on the Genesis 1 summary of the Cosmic War foundation. We can enter heaven on earth as a mortal, Both the 7. 4+ Gentile-angel-dogs who love activities and occult Israel-gods-goddeses who love spiritual knowledge:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/

The Law of one is for all 7. 4 gentiles to have a positive view of death. The Bible is for occult Israel and pagan Israel and ET Israel to become gods and goddesses. In 50 or more years everyone will use the Golden Rule to make death more palatable as they change their views of the afterlife by observing the valid evidence of Israel being publically translated during the third temple era.

Simple. This is not rocket science when one stands on the sea of glass and receives eternal truth from Yahweh, The Great I Am, Who we are His parts, All of us. The Law of One and Bible both teach that truth, But they use different words from a little different perspective. One says Infinite. The other says I Am.

I Am makes it personal. Infinity makes Yahweh impersonal. Either way, We are part of each other of the eternal essence "in the beginning". Once the eternal objective is locked in place for each individual spirit-orb, God straps us into to a breath-taking roller coaster ride of good and evil to end in eternity at the beginning we asked for. Because these "feelings" are locked into the spirit-orb, It is very easy to be deceived by half-truths in religions that include part of the true ideas of eternity but not the complete picture of the Cosmic War.

The ETs who are prophets and receive visions are also Israel. Those who don't are like the Gentile-angel-dogs. Therefore, We have the Law of One and the Bible to meet both needs. Yahweh knows what He-She is doing.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 11:00:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Carla wrote:

"During the second seance an especially inspiring "Master" appeared suddenly and the room grew very cold. He gave us an inspirational message and then told us that he would touch us so that we would know that he was real. He did so, With enough force to bruise my arm. Then he told us that he would walk through us so that we would know that he was not of this density. This he did, And it is certainly an interesting sensation to watch this occur. Lifting his arms, He blessed all those in the room, Walked back through us, And pooled down in a small pool on the floor and was gone".

This valid evidence is real for Carla but not for us. She is a dead prophetess. She will be translated during the third temple era. The personage did not appear in glory like the Sons of God born immortal do, But he was a translated man like Valiant Thor. He was not a "deceptive demon angel" that Christianity will teach.

The room became cold symbolic of the intellectual cleansing of earth at this time as explained for 9 months on DDO in the intellectual lake of "ice-fire":

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341772/

Yahweh will cleanse humanity with the Law of One using its main message of "love and forgiveness". The important point is Yahweh sent a translated man who could change frequencies but has nothing to do with the frequency assumptions of the "afterlife" the ETs are making and have believed since childhood.

Yahweh did not explain the coldness, But He-She sent the translated man to etch undeniable faith without doubt into Carla's conscious mind to channel the Law of One from a, Mortal ET with a zillion false assumptions about eternity because they do not use the Bible to walk in the light of white grace in the outer kingdom of God. The important point is the inner kingdom of revelation will translate us and not the Law of One for mortality.

The translated man said He is not from this "density" which is true, But his words are "deception perception" techniques for the whole world to believe He believes in the ET philosophy of the afterlife but does not. He believes in the Bible and eternal Logos Word of Reason. His "pooling down" was a vision from Yahweh to increase the perception of an "outer space" entity, Just like the reptilian visions produced by faith without doubt of little children in adult bodies.

The new paradigms change the carnal-brain reading the Law of One, Whose prophets are dead, Just like the Bible whose prophets are dead:

1 John 1:5
This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. .
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 11:23:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yahweh is creating new paradigms:

Carla wrote in the introduction to the Law of One:

"In 1974, Andrija Puharich published a book with Doubleday titled URI. The book is the narrative of Dr. Puharich's investigation of Uri Geller and their unexpected communication with extraterrestrial intelligences. The form of contact was quite novel in that first some object like an ashtray would levitate, Signaling Dr. Puharich to load his cassette tape recorder. The recorder"s buttons would then be depressed by some invisible force and the machine would record. On playback, A message from an extraterrestrial source would be present. Don was impressed by the large number of correlations between these messages and our own research".

These miracles were done by Yahweh, And the ETs were unaware of them happening. Also, Miracles were happening on the ET end the humans were unaware of. Yahweh was controlling both sides without the other's knowledge. They both made their own assumptions regarding what they observed without the knowledge from the inner kingdom of God in the heart by the Logos Word of Reason in the Bible in Genesis 1 that Yahweh has revealed to DDO.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 12:07:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Carla wrote:

"The young man wished to try regressive hypnosis to "find" his lost time. We agreed; and, After a fairly lengthy hypnotic induction, The proper state of concentration was achieved and the witness was moved back to the point at which he was directly underneath the UFO. Suddenly he was inside the ship in a circular room which seemed at least twice as high as the entire ship had seemed from the outside. He saw three objects, None of which looked human. One was black; one was red; and one was white. "

When one knows the colors from the sea of glass revelation, One knows God commands the ETs to use the colors, And they obey like children, And receive power from the Most High to walk in the light by grace through faith as mortal. The ETs do not know the color meanings by revelation from the inner heart. The white and red represent white grace and red love of their basic message of "love and forgiveness" to live in community as One in mortality. However, The black means the love pertains only to mortality of death. ETs and humans are both dying slowly. They die of old age. Although the ET Donald Trump will live longer than humans because of the ET philosophies he lives by meticulously.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 3:59:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Both Joseph Smith and Brigham Young were Luciferians to roll out the "truth" of Lucifer by pretending to be something they were not. Joseph Smith was called, They thought, To build the New World Order for the Father in the third heaven but the rascal "enemes" murdered him. Joseph was getting His ideas from the occult who was getting the from the ETs and Ra.

"The ETs made the assumption of frequency and the 7 levels based on tangible evidence from both translated men in mortal frequency and the Sons and Daughters of God born immortal that also appeared to them like Joseph Smith and Brigham Young and many in the Mormon Church at the top. To explain the evidence, The mind filled in all the blanks of missing ideas because the Sons of God omitted 20% of the facts pertaining to the Cosmic War from the Luciferians, ETs, Occult, And pagans, Etc:

Brigham Young made the following statement in 1869:

"It has been observed here this morning that we are called fanatics. Bless me! That is nothing. Who has not been called a fanatic who has discovered anything new in philosophy or science? We have all read of Galileo the astronomer who, Contrary to the system of astronomy that had been received for ages before his day, Taught that the sun, And not the earth, Was the center of our planetary system? For this the learned astronomer was called "fanatic, " and subjected to persecution and imprisonment of the most rigorous character. So it has been with others who have discovered and explained new truths in science and philosophy which have been in opposition to long-established theories; and the opposition they have encountered has endured until the truth of their discoveries has been demonstrated by time. . .

"I will tell you who the real fanatics are: they are they who adopt false principles and ideas as facts, And try to establish a superstructure upon, A false foundation. They are the fanatics; and however ardent and zealous they may be, They may reason or argue on false premises till doomsday, And the result will be false. If our religion is of this character we want to know it; we would like to find a philosopher who can prove it to us.

"We are called ignorant; so we are: but what of it? Are not all ignorant? I rather think so. Who can tell us of the inhabitants of this little planet that shines of an evening, Called the moon? When we view its face we may see what is termed "the man in the moon, " and what some philosophers declare are the shadows of mountains. But these sayings are very vague, And amount to nothing; and when you inquire about the inhabitants of that sphere you find that the most learned are as ignorant in regard to them as the most ignorant of their fellows"even experts"knows very much about the universe. There are many things (such as whether the moon is inhabited) about which no one of his day could speak clearly. So it is with regard to the inhabitants of the sun. Do you think it is inhabited? I rather think it is. Do you think there is any life there? No question of it; it was not made in vain. "


Law of One 41:5:
Metaphysically, The sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, Or other-self, Nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.

No one lives in the sun or Venus. But the ETs do travel to dead planets to do the genetic reengineering and are fed by miracles of Yahweh. Humans who witnesses the miracles assume it is the machines. The ETs know better. Their food and drink comes from Yahweh as they think about it and ask Him for it--as Christ fed the 5, 000 and 4, 000 (symbolic numbers in the first century). There are also symbolic numbers from Yahweh in the Law of One.

The ETs let the humans ASSUME whatever they want about the Sons and Daughters of God born immortal so the ET believe they live in the sun at a higher density of frequency. Pretty tricky stuff, Huh? The revelation of eternal truth of the third heaven of the "glory of the sun" is in the Bible and not the Law of One with assumptions of the afterlife made by observation of the factual data evidence from the outer kingdom of God. The conclusions are made from the outside not the inner heart of the Still Small Voice.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 8:44:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
After 5 posts you still haven't explained why you think Donald Trump and Melania are ETs. No one who had sex with them reported anything alien about them.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 3:10:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
After 5 posts you still haven't explained why you think Donald Trump and Melania are ETs. No one who had sex with them reported anything alien about them.

The evidence was presented.

1) Melanie reciting the Lord's prayer to evoke the ET Creator's power tied to the same processes of faith of telepathy with the ETs.

2) Evidence of the health and energy levels of Donald Trump at his age. Interestingly, His method of disparaging the opposition is similar to DDO. A theatric stage play Trump is doing to created a reason for the ETs to disclose themselves and fix all the problem on earth. Disclosure is just a matter time. DDO will speed disclosure along to end all religions by the Law of One.

3) Joseph Smith ran for US President in 1844 with the same ideas as the Law of One ETs. He was in Nauvoo Illinois in 1844, The largest city of the state, Which state became the center of the automobile industry advancing with ET knowledge and influence.

Brigham Young taught:
There are many things (such as whether the moon is inhabited) about which no one of his day could speak clearly. So it is with regard to the inhabitants of the sun. Do you think it is inhabited? I rather think it is. Do you think there is any life there? No question of it; it was not made in vain.

Law of One Teaches:
41:5:
Metaphysically, The sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, Or other-self, Nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 4:17:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
After 5 posts you still haven't explained why you think Donald Trump and Melania are ETs. No one who had sex with them reported anything alien about them.

The evidence was presented.

1) Melanie reciting the Lord's prayer to evoke the ET Creator's power tied to the same processes of faith of telepathy with the ETs.

Reciting the Lord's Prayer does not make you an ET.

2) Evidence of the health and energy levels of Donald Trump at his age. Interestingly, His method of disparaging the opposition is similar to DDO. A theatric stage play Trump is doing to created a reason for the ETs to disclose themselves and fix all the problem on earth. Disclosure is just a matter time. DDO will speed disclosure along to end all religions by the Law of One.
Trump is already showing mental instability.
Your bar is so low to qualify to be an ET that it makes it meaningless. Your mind ain't right Anon.

3) Joseph Smith ran for US President in 1844 with the same ideas as the Law of One ETs. He was in Nauvoo Illinois in 1844, The largest city of the state, Which state became the center of the automobile industry advancing with ET knowledge and influence.

Brigham Young taught:
There are many things (such as whether the moon is inhabited) about which no one of his day could speak clearly. So it is with regard to the inhabitants of the sun. Do you think it is inhabited? I rather think it is. Do you think there is any life there? No question of it; it was not made in vain.

Law of One Teaches:
41:5:
Metaphysically, The sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, Or other-self, Nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 6:56:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Believe whatever you want. Donald Trump could be human or ET for they are both mortals and look human. The narrative Trump has health problems is done to hide the fact he is an ET with superior perspectives than our old worn-out paradigms in Washington, Created by the Luciferian occult Masons working behind the scenes with the ETs.

Hilary the Lucierian and Donald Trump the ET duked it out in 2016. The ETs won. End of story.

After the Nov 2016 election results, God spoke, And everyone is now doing a stage play for the public to disclose the ETs. They are pretty good at fooling us, Aren't they? Hannity vs CNN duking it out with planned scripts from the top controlling the narratives on both sides. Same thing with Rush Limbaugh or who ever else, Matt Drudge included. The insider networks are all friends pretending to the public for one thing--prepare for ET disclosure. The worse the divide between us the better for the ETs to fix. And they will with the Law of One philosophy of love and forgiveness without religions. What are the ETs and Yahweh waiting for?

The Democratic strategies for the 2020 election are ridiculous so Donald Trump will win in 2020. Every candidate has big political stains all over them. Everyone is secretly on board with Trump for ET disclosure--Democrats and Republicans--waiting anxiously for ET disclosure, Playing stupid to the public, Just like DDO is playing stupid to me. It is OK. Playing stupid is part of the current public narrative at this time to stay inside the boxes and not get spanked. Keep doing it.

Trump said, "I am not a believer in UFOs, But anything is possible. " Brilliant response to "seed" the mind for disclosure in the future.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 7:08:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The fact is the Lord's prayer is used by the ETs because Yahweh's name is not in it, And "Father" represents the One Creator. Donald Trump having health problems is a narrative to hide from the public that he is an ET. If he is too healthy, Then the public brain might figure it out.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 7:11:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Believe whatever you want. Donald Trump could be human or ET for they are both mortals and look human. The narrative Trump has health problems is done to hide the fact he is an ET with superior perspectives than our old worn-out paradigms in Washington, Created by the Luciferian occult Masons working behind the scenes with the ETs.

Hilary the Lucierian and Donald Trump the ET duked it out in 2016. The ETs won. End of story.

After the Nov 2016 election results, God spoke, And everyone is now doing a stage play for the public to disclose the ETs. They are pretty good at fooling us, Aren't they? Hannity vs CNN duking it out with planned scripts from the top controlling the narratives on both sides. Same thing with Rush Limbaugh or who ever else, Matt Drudge included. The insider networks are all friends pretending to the public for one thing--prepare for ET disclosure. The worse the divide between us the better for the ETs to fix. And they will with the Law of One philosophy of love and forgiveness without religions. What are the ETs and Yahweh waiting for?

The Democratic strategies for the 2020 election are ridiculous so Donald Trump will win in 2020. Every candidate has big political stains all over them. Everyone is secretly on board with Trump for ET disclosure--Democrats and Republicans--waiting anxiously for ET disclosure, Playing stupid to the public, Just like DDO is playing stupid to me. It is OK. Playing stupid is part of the current public narrative at this time to stay inside the boxes and not get spanked. Keep doing it.

Trump said, "I am not a believer in UFOs, But anything is possible. " Brilliant response to "seed" the mind for disclosure in the future.

Trump filed bankruptcy 6 times. If he is an ET he must be a very dumb ET. So where is his superior perspectives?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 7:18:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The ETs are strong scientists in past lives, And Trump had too make a lot of mistakes in business to know how the world systems work. Brilliant! He rose to the top by hard work and ET contacts. The ETs picked Him because the white grace light they follow guided their decisions.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 7:22:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The ETs are strong scientists in past lives, And Trump had too make a lot of mistakes in business to know how the world systems work. Brilliant! He rose to the top by hard work and ET contacts. The ETs picked Him because the white grace light they follow guided their decisions.

Everyone knows it's the Russians who helped him win. Trump is afraid to release his tax returns which will show just how stupid he is.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 7:38:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Public narratives. Believe what you want.

All 22 intelligent agencies point to Russian meddling in the 2016 elections and several indictment of Trump's campaign staff which led to convictions puts it beyond mere speculation.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 8:09:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Maybe you should watch Hannity to see the dramatic other half of the controlled narratives coming from the top. Great actors on both sides to disclose the ETs by a blinded public that do not believe in revelation by grace through faith and hope. The occult insiders do. The insiders know the scoop. Outsiders are clueless.

Ever watch the fake wrestling with controlled winners? Same thing, But politics is intellectual and not physical. Yahweh created the fake physical wrestling so we can also see the political intellectual wrestling theatrical performances. In both cases, They steal our money by our interest in their entertaining us by conflict. Hey, We need to spend the money we work for on something, Right? Why not physical and intellectual "controlled-entertainment winners"? Yahweh is in control of the show. Go get some popcorn and soda to watch in interest and enjoy the entertainment with no worry of the afterlife.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 8:12:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Maybe you should watch Hannity to see the dramatic other half of the controlled narratives coming from the top. Great actors on both sides to disclose the ETs by a blinded public that do not believe in revelation by grace through faith and hope. The occult insiders do. The insiders know the scoop. Outsiders are clueless.

Ever watch the fake wrestling with controlled winners? Same thing, But politics is intellectual and not physical. Yahweh created the fake physical wrestling so we can also see the political intellectual wrestling theatrical performances. In both cases, They steal our money by our interest in their entertaining us by conflict. Hey, We need to spend the money we work for on something, Right? Why not physical and intellectual "controlled-entertainment winners"? Yahweh is in control of the show. Go get some popcorn and soda to watch in interest and enjoy the entertainment with no worry of the afterlife.

Hannity is not an ET expert neither are you.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 8:41:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
How do you know Hannity is not a Luciferian or ET mole? Because he says so?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 2:51:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
How do you know Hannity is not a Luciferian or ET mole? Because he says so?

Fox News is a conservative Christian network.

As for ETs.

Everything you write about Ra are your own fabrications.
The Law of One claims Ra has not communicated with anyone after the Egyptians.
Questioner: Has Ra communicated with any of our population in this century, In the last, Say, Eighty years?
Ra: I am Ra. We have not.

Questioner: How many years ago in the past did you use the bell-shaped craft to come here?
Ra: I am Ra. We visited your peoples eighteen thousand [18, 000] of your years ago and did not land; again, Eleven thousand [11, 000] years ago.

14. 5 Questioner: Was the Egyptian visit of 11, 000 years ago the only one where you actually walked the Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. I understand your question distorted in the direction of selves rather than other-selves. We of the vibratory sound complex, Ra, Have walked among you only at that time.

Anon wrote: What is first is the intellectual cleansing of the Bible. The ETs and Law of One **over the entire planet** with new technology and no fear of "financial computer chips in the body" to remove theft and will cleanse us of the false Biblical paradigms. God is a genius.

Why do you believe the ET and Law of One are involved in the Bible when their last visit was 11, 000 years ago? That was 5000 years before Genesis. Genesis puts creation at 6000 years (six days)
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 5:51:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes. Stick with the public narratives of the insiders. Good job. The Lord cannot do what He wants to do without the public narratives as they are today. Therefore, DDO was created to keep the truth hidden. Cool, Huh?

That said, The evidence is overwhelming in history as the pendulum of thoughts go back and forth between two political parties, And there is always two political parties in each nation (called different names), Swinging from right to left, Then from left to right. The outside public cannot see the consistent pendulum because they are too busy working to pay taxes to fund the deceptions the Lord's way--as the goats are trained in black grace power as the foundation of moonlight of the woman of reincarnation in Rev 12:1-2. Democrat ideology becomes Republican, And after long periods of time, Visa versa, The parties reverse ideas. All controlled from the top to deceive, But hidden. Tricky stuff. Let's keep it hidden. Good job Yahweh.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 9:55:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Yes. Stick with the public narratives of the insiders. Good job. The Lord cannot do what He wants to do without the public narratives as they are today. Therefore, DDO was created to keep the truth hidden. Cool, Huh?

That said, The evidence is overwhelming in history as the pendulum of thoughts go back and forth between two political parties, And there is always two political parties in each nation (called different names), Swinging from right to left, Then from left to right. The outside public cannot see the consistent pendulum because they are too busy working to pay taxes to fund the deceptions the Lord's way--as the goats are trained in black grace power as the foundation of moonlight of the woman of reincarnation in Rev 12:1-2. Democrat ideology becomes Republican, And after long periods of time, Visa versa, The parties reverse ideas. All controlled from the top to deceive, But hidden. Tricky stuff. Let's keep it hidden. Good job Yahweh.

Most people come to DDO to confess. We have confessions from Tradesecret, Ethang5, Franklin and even you Anon.

Read your confessions.
Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Anon wrote: It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 10:19:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Yes. Stick with the public narratives of the insiders. Good job. The Lord cannot do what He wants to do without the public narratives as they are today. Therefore, DDO was created to keep the truth hidden. Cool, Huh?

That said, The evidence is overwhelming in history as the pendulum of thoughts go back and forth between two political parties, And there is always two political parties in each nation (called different names), Swinging from right to left, Then from left to right. The outside public cannot see the consistent pendulum because they are too busy working to pay taxes to fund the deceptions the Lord's way--as the goats are trained in black grace power as the foundation of moonlight of the woman of reincarnation in Rev 12:1-2. Democrat ideology becomes Republican, And after long periods of time, Visa versa, The parties reverse ideas. All controlled from the top to deceive, But hidden. Tricky stuff. Let's keep it hidden. Good job Yahweh.

Most people come to DDO to confess. We have confessions from Tradesecret, Ethang5, Franklin and even you Anon.

Read your confessions.
Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Anon wrote: It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon/Noah gave his experiences because Yahweh pushed him into it through you.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 3:43:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
How do you know Hannity is not a Luciferian or ET mole? Because he says so?

Fox News is a conservative Christian network.

As for ETs.

Everything you write about Ra are your own fabrications.
The Law of One claims Ra has not communicated with anyone after the Egyptians.
Questioner: Has Ra communicated with any of our population in this century, In the last, Say, Eighty years?
Ra: I am Ra. We have not.

Questioner: How many years ago in the past did you use the bell-shaped craft to come here?
Ra: I am Ra. We visited your peoples eighteen thousand [18, 000] of your years ago and did not land; again, Eleven thousand [11, 000] years ago.

14. 5 Questioner: Was the Egyptian visit of 11, 000 years ago the only one where you actually walked the Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. I understand your question distorted in the direction of selves rather than other-selves. We of the vibratory sound complex, Ra, Have walked among you only at that time.

Anon wrote: What is first is the intellectual cleansing of the Bible. The ETs and Law of One **over the entire planet** with new technology and no fear of "financial computer chips in the body" to remove theft and will cleanse us of the false Biblical paradigms. God is a genius.

Why do you believe the ET and Law of One are involved in the Bible when their last visit was 11, 000 years ago? That was 5000 years before Genesis. Genesis puts creation at 6000 years (six days)

Anon cannot answer the question right now other than these are the narratives in history the ETs honestly do believe based on soul regressions into past lives added to the historical narratives of their cultures. Therefore, They are guessing just like humans, But their guessing is far more "scientific". The sea of glass provides knowledge that is not guessing. Why don't the Christian ministers believe their own Bibles? :

1 John 2:20
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, And you[a] know all things.

The Law of One overcame all evil entities thousands of Years ago. The ETs assume Yahweh is a danger to them but they are mistaken. They are not as old as they claim to be, They of course will never open their "adult" closed minds trained as children until after they see the solid first-hand evidences of translation and rearrange their assumptions about Valiant Thor.

See meaning of Valiant Thor in post #10.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341362/

Very Interesting: #10 = sexual intimacy = knowledge of God = know the true God without frequency and Christ with frequecny = Eternal Life.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 7:50:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yahweh confronted Anon on his wimpy attitude about the crash when Noah is the leader of the world after the flood. He is not a leader of people, But he understands money power. After the last year, Everything in is brain has changed, And he needs to make an executive decisions for the world, But not as a "dictator". He expects the ideas to be tweaked by the bankers to improve the details in anyway the want.

Last night Yahweh reveled more about the ET Trump's obsession with "fairness, " which is right out of the ET 10 Commandments of the Georgia Guidestones. Trump does not understand how the money systems really work. Yahweh confronted Anon/Noah he needs to take some leadership role to guide the planet. Trump does not understand how the debt fraud works, So if the bankers follow Trump as an ET, They will be led into error. The ETs do not understand money.

The following ideas need to be reviewed with Trump, And he needs to know how the money systems work. Someone needs to explain I to them.

1. Crash the markets like in 2008 or worst. This will be the last time.
2. Blame the crash on the "greedy" rich people as we always do.
3. USA turns on Trump
4. ET disclosure to fix the criminal banking system.
5. Bankers forgive all the debt. Year of Jubilee.
6. ETs take credit as the heroes.
7, The bankers need to trust the ETs to create the right narrative for the world to receive the ETs and Law of One within the paradigms they choose to protect themselves in the light.
8, The public trades real money in the stock market loss for phony debt restructuring. The solution is simple. Reduce the debt to 30% of the remaining balance and call it "debt restructuring" receivable asset for the banks to live on for the next 7 to10 years as they transition the new tally stick system. Reverse all he debt off the book to zero. The restructuring is something purchased and not borrow. It has real value unlike a debt. Hopefully the new bankers will not get greedy and ask for more than 30% balance of outstanding debt balances. The receivable asset is for the New Jerusalem and New World Order. It's a fair number. At 30%, The cash flow into the banks increases by 5% to 10% for 7 to 10 years as the transitions are made. Win-win for everyone. Personal usury stops.


The public will be happy to be rid of their house payments to trade for stocks they are not going to use until they retirement anyway. Immediate cash flow into the public o stimulant the economy. Yes, The bankers use the principles sent to the banks illegally to fund unacknowledged projects. But that does not matter anymore, For the new business will be funded by debt-free tally sticks (chips), And the banks will receive 6% of revenue after taxes are paid--forever. Did the banks hear it? 6% of gross revenue--forever! But the business must make a profit. Banks do not get paid for losses.

The bankers need the money to implement Acts 2 to 6 for the New Jerusalem and New World 0rder. Anon has had this insight for many months but was not making an executive decision over the financial order like he did many years ago when he was intending to go the Alex Jones. A year has completely changed Him, But he firmly believes in mortal things of man need to be separated from the eternal things of God. Finances are mortal responsibilities.

Again. Trump must be on board with the ideas, Tweaked with whatever details the bankers or ETs want to add to the proposal. Do not blind side Trump with any surprises. Work as a team. Be one. Do not do this if Trump does not agree.

Trump is an ET that believes in the law of one. When the bankers tell him an excellent financial plan that will be a win-win for everyone, He will be all ears, The financial ideas came from Anon who is an expert in financial analysis for 30 years. We can only trust Yahweh will direct Anon to send he 7 books after the decisions are made to go forward as a team.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 8:18:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The new tax rate to fund all local, State, Federal, Property taxes is a 19% flat tax from total US gross revenue. Gross revenue is the easiest number to validate on a cash basis to tax--no credits or delusions. The laborer pays 0% taxes like they did in ancient England during King Henry I. A fifth grader can do the math:

Total Tax / Total US Gross Business Revenue = 19%
Laborer tax = 0%

There are a lot of detailed backup and facts in my 7 volume series.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 3:50:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The new tax rate to fund all local, State, Federal, Property taxes is a 19% flat tax from total US gross revenue. Gross revenue is the easiest number to validate on a cash basis to tax--no credits or delusions. The laborer pays 0% taxes like they did in ancient England during King Henry I. A fifth grader can do the math:

Total Tax / Total US Gross Business Revenue = 19%
Laborer tax = 0%

There are a lot of detailed backup and facts in my 7 volume series.

Why are you still ganging on to your 7 volume series. The economy has fully recovered and is doing extremely well without them.
You were too slow and too late to share your views. Tbey will all look like hindsight.

Why don't you admit when you are wrong Anon?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 7:38:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There are a zillion narratives the ETs and bankers can create to hide the truth of money from the 7. 4 Billion Gentile-angel-dogs. The 10 financial solutions are all based on the natural laws of money. The ETs will love it. They have been trying comprehend money, But the Federal Reserse and the sincere and honest banker-trained PhD economists are decoys. Only the top banker-prophets serving the Creator know how the accounting works. Accounting is not economics.

Fortunately for the world, The Federal Reseve Z1 format has been changed by God, And one cannot duplicate what Anon did easily anymore. God does not want the public to know the truth behind the curtain of Oz. The narratives above are from Anon and not locked in stone from God but are his "recommendations" to the ETs, Bankers, And Trump.

But the truth of money is from God identical to the laws of physics and chemistry from the Creator. There are nature laws of money to economically free us and translate Israel to boot. Translation can not occur without it, But money is man's business not God's. Anon does not use the name of God in his 7 books. God only put a fire under his butt to stand up like a man and provide his recommendations as any financial consultant would do.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 10:57:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
There are a zillion narratives the ETs and bankers can create to hide the truth of money from the 7. 4 Billion Gentile-angel-dogs. The 10 financial solutions are all based on the natural laws of money. The ETs will love it. They have been trying comprehend money, But the Federal Reserse and the sincere and honest banker-trained PhD economists are decoys. Only the top banker-prophets serving the Creator know how the accounting works. Accounting is not economics.

Fortunately for the world, The Federal Reseve Z1 format has been changed by God, And one cannot duplicate what Anon did easily anymore. God does not want the public to know the truth behind the curtain of Oz. The narratives above are from Anon and not locked in stone from God but are his "recommendations" to the ETs, Bankers, And Trump.

But the truth of money is from God identical to the laws of physics and chemistry from the Creator. There are nature laws of money to economically free us and translate Israel to boot. Translation can not occur without it, But money is man's business not God's. Anon does not use the name of God in his 7 books. God only put a fire under his butt to stand up like a man and provide his recommendations as any financial consultant would do.

Trump filed 6 bankruptcies. He would be the least likely choice for ETs. How many times do you need to be corrected Anon?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 2:37:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote
Trump filed 6 bankruptcies. He would be the least likely choice for ETs. How many times do you need to be corrected Anon?

After their Hitler plans failed by not distributing the money supply to conquered nations to manage themselves with the money, The ETs have been learning about money and businesses on outer earth. Trump had to fail 6 times to learn the truth. The Law of One is his strength. Calling everyone else stupid is an ET and Luciferian paradigm and is lacking knowledge of the Cosmic War. Yahweh is taking off the blinders and waking up His-Her favorite giant of reincarnated Israel.

My suggestion is to find an ET that knows Trump's secret ET identity to introduce the proposal after the power point slide is finished. He is not going to trust any secret bankers out of the blue. Follow and trust the light.

However, He has been operating on limited accrual accounting and economic intellectual models. The bankers need to inform Trump of the truth and recommend the best solutions and narratives for ET disclosure. He will be pleased with the banker's responding to freewill love and forgiveness. Hillary was not jailed. Actions speak louder than words. Freewill belief rules.

God is putting the puzzle pieces together for the first time in 150, 000 years to see the correct financial picture for the world. Can you see it yet?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.