Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

6th seal earthquake of Tradie

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 5:07:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The sixth seal as about works. One first needs to know that the book of Revelation is only for occult Israel and how they interpret the Word of God. The book with 7 seals is the Word of God held in the Father's lap, And only Christ can open the book to interpret it in the inner kingdom of God in the heart. They are the scientific laws of the inner kingdom in mortality. Because the first heaven exists in mortality, It has spiritual cause and effect laws, And we need to repent of the intellectual causes of sin to be translated as gods and goddesses. Snow-fire cleansing stuff.

The first five seals and the famous 4 horses of power in Rev Chapter 6 expose the 4 different parts of self. The 4 creatures around the throne say "look", And their perspectives go out of order and kill the spirit-orb in a self-righteous counterfeit of death moonlight by the 5th seal based on works mixed with "white grace" pertaining to eternal ideas using mortal free will instead of the predestination of Almighty God agreed to in the beginning. When the true grace (forgets the past freely) of God confronts Satan and his works-based salvation doctrines, Including the atonement which requires the "works" of killing animals or killing a man, Jesus, The arrogant and self-righteous spirit orb goes into rebellion against the truth, Which is the context of the 6th seal.

There you have it in a nutshell. Christian ministers twist the Bible to have their false paradigms hide in mental cave from the true grace of God. They will create any idea to prevent them from changing their minds, Which means changing their careers earning a living as religious whores. Attacking the messenger is the primary tactic of the mind.

Same is true of Jewish and Islam ministers. The slaves give their money to them willingly, So the slaves do not have a problem closing their wallets and walking away from religions. Ministers are tied to the money as a career, And therefore, Are motivated in their hearts to remain blind to hide from the truth.

The Bible is written to Israel and not the Gentiles.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 5:08:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Rev 6:12-17
I looked when He opened the sixth seal, And behold, There was a great earthquake
[intellectual paradigms of the God's true grace by predestination, Reincarnation, Evolution, Translation, And resurrection. The believer in religions or theologians will double-down in their twisted Biblical views when taught about the true grace of God];
and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair [sunlight is turned off by hair of dead prophets or "dead cells" of the woman's hair. The light in them becomes great darkness],
and the moon became like blood [atonement is a counterfeit covering of leaves in the moonlight by interpreting the "blood" of Christ and animal sacrifices in error].
And the stars of heaven fell to the earth [gods and goddess of Israel fall into the will power of the spirit-orb, Symbolic of earth spinning continuously]
as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind [black grace blew the wind to implant the atonement ideas into Israel. The figs are the ideas from the power of God falling into the will power of the "earth" spirit-orb. The idea of becoming gods and goddesses is lost].
Then the sky [spirit]
receded as a scroll when it is rolled up [comprehension of the Word of God is closed]
and every mountain [Mt Saini and Mt Zion of outer and inner kingdom]
and island [independence principle in humans and ETs]
was moved out of its place [Abomination of desolation of Hebrew circular thinking is replaced by straight-line thinking of mortality and the God of death. Every idea is out of order because of the atonement and Catholic Corruptor errors. Hence a need for a New Jerusalem and New World Order led by occult Israel through repentance and renewing the mind by revelation].
And the kings [numbers]
of the earth [spirit-orb],
the great men [ruling ideas in mortality],
the rich men [idea of spiritual power in control of the slaves],
the commanders ["create realities ideas" of commandments as "reality" to obey. The slaves assume they are from God but are foolish assumptions from the minds of men who arrogantly speculate about eternity and the afterlife],
the mighty men [ideas in power],
every slave [idea]
and every free man [idea],
hid themselves in the caves [dark defenses of the mind of Satan to avoid the true grace of God that will destroy their works-based philosophy--hide, Hide, Hide]
and in the rocks of the mountains [Twisted Word of God],
and said to the mountains and rocks [Twisted dead Word of God without revelation],
"Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! [Hide us from the true grace of God]
For the great day of His wrath [the 14 plagues of the 7th seal to cleanse Israel to become gods and goddesses]
has come [happening now and in the first century],
and who is able to stand? " [Stand on the sea of glass]

The plagues are NOT for the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs that have never read the Bible or abuse it to create the self-righteous arrogance of ministers who assume all kinds of ideas, And therefore, The 14 plagues of the 7th seal do not apply to Gentiles. Gentiles will not go through the process of the six seals in the first place to mismanage the Word of God. They do not read the Bible. Two-wheeled motorcycles in heaven of Ezekiel's 4 wheels of the Godhead self are sufficient using only the Golden Rule in deeds of activity. The Gentiles will become angels in eternity.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 5:19:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Clarification

There you have it in a nutshell. Christian ministers twist the Bible to have their false paradigms hide **them--their spirit-orbs** in mental caves from the true grace of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 8:38:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradie has been begging and whining for a sign or miracle based on unbelief of Christian ministers in revelation, Reincarnation, And evolution revealed in Genesis 1 as the foundation of the Cosmic War. Yahweh just nailed all Christian ministers to the intellectual phony cross of the 9th century "clarified" trinity doctrines and the corresponding atonement penal substitution doctrines of Anselm in 1098AD. Why does he want to mess with a man standing on the sea of glass and has endured the first 7 plagues of the spirit-orb successfully in the 7th seal?

Anon is still waiting for the 7 more soul-love bowl cleansing at Pentecost. First comes the intellectual cleansing. Nothing has changed from the first century, Except the money systems are not like Rome's, Making the Acts 2-6 economic order of freedom impossible. Therefore, The money systems need to be fixed before reincarnated John the Baptist shows up to baptize with authority in the rainbow covenant as prophesied by Christ in Matt 17. John is only 13 years old.

Buried alive deeper than before.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 8:57:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
John the Baptist was born on 9/10 and will be 14 in a couple of days. Satan=9. Spiritual intimacy =10. Spiritual intimacy to know the only True God and Christ overcomes the dragon and beast system by the revelations that come from the Word of God by the sexual processes designed by God--both inner and outer kingdom that are One Integrated Kingdom of God.

The two mirror each other as One Kingdom. If one is out of order, Then so is the other. The idea of "parallel universes" in Star Trek is attractive to occult spirit-orbs because it is a half-truth of the heart, And without belief in Christ, It remains an unanswered mysterious truth of the heart.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 9:35:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The ETs do not have the same challenges of Israel. The ET issue is the opposite:

1. Biblical religions encourage ministers to become "independent" and covet each other's power by completing with each other for members, Winking at each other with smiles, Pretending the many denominations are "One Body of Christ". Joel Osteen has built a name for himself through "his" church, For example. The money he steals from members in the name of God is enormously large. His purpose is to fulfill the Great Commission invented by the Catholics, As all churches seek to grow their own financial empires and create evil coveting, Whether they want to or not. They are not unified.

2. The ETs remove "independence" and stigmatize it as evil to remove all coveting automatically "from society" by the Law of One.

Interesting knowledge from the sea of glass, Don't you agree? See how the Law of One will help our world by removing coveting by teamwork using the Law of One to break the corrupted Biblical paradigms? Love and forgiveness are harmless ideas as the foundation of the Law of One, Which is from Yahweh, The Creator's white grace power mixed with the false idea of eternal life by genetic reengineering. Time up.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 10:01:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradie has been begging and whining for a sign or miracle based on unbelief of Christian ministers in revelation

anon, Seriously! Do you think I am begging or whining for a miracle? LOL!

I know you cannot do miracles. I know you are a fraud. A fake prophet. A Liar and a Deceiver. I have no need to beg or to whine. I just continue to call out your lies. I am giving you the opportunity to prove yourself. I know you can't. I just want everyone to know it as well. I would like you to admit it to yourself as well - but the fact is - you are so hardened in your heart - I fear you have committed the unforgiveable sin. You have rejected Christ in favour of a god who is a weak kneed imbecile. You have become the slave of someone who does not protect you.

I will continue to call you to account - but only when I feel the need to do so. I have already told you I am not going to engage with your ideas anymore. Hence why I am not going to discuss the 6th seal. There is little point. You do not know how to reason. And you refuse to provide your credentials. Even Jesus provided his credentials with many miracles and wise sayings. You have not given anything - unless you count no pooing for 17 days a miracle or spiders crawling on your computer or drips from a leaky pipe? But none of these things are real to me. You are not a blip on the other end of a computer who has never tried to prove himself.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2019 10:12:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The sixth seal as about works. One first needs to know that the book of Revelation is only for occult Israel and how they interpret the Word of God. The book with 7 seals is the Word of God held in the Father's lap, And only Christ can open the book to interpret it in the inner kingdom of God in the heart. They are the scientific laws of the inner kingdom in mortality. Because the first heaven exists in mortality, It has spiritual cause and effect laws, And we need to repent of the intellectual causes of sin to be translated as gods and goddesses. Snow-fire cleansing stuff.

The first five seals and the famous 4 horses of power in Rev Chapter 6 expose the 4 different parts of self. The 4 creatures around the throne say "look", And their perspectives go out of order and kill the spirit-orb in a self-righteous counterfeit of death moonlight by the 5th seal based on works mixed with "white grace" pertaining to eternal ideas using mortal free will instead of the predestination of Almighty God agreed to in the beginning. When the true grace (forgets the past freely) of God confronts Satan and his works-based salvation doctrines, Including the atonement which requires the "works" of killing animals or killing a man, Jesus, The arrogant and self-righteous spirit orb goes into rebellion against the truth, Which is the context of the 6th seal.

There you have it in a nutshell. Christian ministers twist the Bible to have their false paradigms hide in mental cave from the true grace of God. They will create any idea to prevent them from changing their minds, Which means changing their careers earning a living as religious whores. Attacking the messenger is the primary tactic of the mind.

Same is true of Jewish and Islam ministers. The slaves give their money to them willingly, So the slaves do not have a problem closing their wallets and walking away from religions. Ministers are tied to the money as a career, And therefore, Are motivated in their hearts to remain blind to hide from the truth.

The Bible is written to Israel and not the Gentiles.

The Gospels including the Book of Revelation were written in Greek. Paul was even known as the apostle to the Gentiles. You really need to get your facts right Anon. You have no credibility left on DDO.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 3:38:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The sixth seal as about works. One first needs to know that the book of Revelation is only for occult Israel and how they interpret the Word of God. The book with 7 seals is the Word of God held in the Father's lap, And only Christ can open the book to interpret it in the inner kingdom of God in the heart. They are the scientific laws of the inner kingdom in mortality. Because the first heaven exists in mortality, It has spiritual cause and effect laws, And we need to repent of the intellectual causes of sin to be translated as gods and goddesses. Snow-fire cleansing stuff.

The first five seals and the famous 4 horses of power in Rev Chapter 6 expose the 4 different parts of self. The 4 creatures around the throne say "look", And their perspectives go out of order and kill the spirit-orb in a self-righteous counterfeit of death moonlight by the 5th seal based on works mixed with "white grace" pertaining to eternal ideas using mortal free will instead of the predestination of Almighty God agreed to in the beginning. When the true grace (forgets the past freely) of God confronts Satan and his works-based salvation doctrines, Including the atonement which requires the "works" of killing animals or killing a man, Jesus, The arrogant and self-righteous spirit orb goes into rebellion against the truth, Which is the context of the 6th seal.

There you have it in a nutshell. Christian ministers twist the Bible to have their false paradigms hide in mental cave from the true grace of God. They will create any idea to prevent them from changing their minds, Which means changing their careers earning a living as religious whores. Attacking the messenger is the primary tactic of the mind.

Same is true of Jewish and Islam ministers. The slaves give their money to them willingly, So the slaves do not have a problem closing their wallets and walking away from religions. Ministers are tied to the money as a career, And therefore, Are motivated in their hearts to remain blind to hide from the truth.

The Bible is written to Israel and not the Gentiles.

The Gospels including the Book of Revelation were written in Greek. Paul was even known as the apostle to the Gentiles. You really need to get your facts right Anon. You have no credibility left on DD0.

Attack the messenger. That is all Christian ministers can do to hide in the dark caves to double-down in their imaginary man-made false doctrines and commandments they love to teach for a living as a chosen "career". They have not fallen in love with God, But they love control and power over the slaves that trust in man's ridiculous assumptions.

Your argument could be made by anyone who has not even read the Bible, And your theology is not based on fact but is based on the assumptions of men and religions that are religious whores who are going to be nuked by God using the Law of One, God will cram the twisted ideas of Biblical ministers (Christian, Jews, And Muslims) down their throats and then starve them to deaths as members learn God actually does not like his children paying money to whores in his name. He has tolerate it for 6, 000 years for the sake of the ET genetic experiments. Times up. What are the Biblical religions going to do when the money dries up?

Rev 17: Starve the Harlot to death by removing the money.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

The Eastern prophets that believe in reincarnation are well-prepared for the ETs with their experience with the physical brain, Meditation, And the etheric soul-form-body.

The Christian ministers don't have an explanation of the Book of Revelation that makes sense. Therefore, They do not reason with scriptures, But Christian ministers attack the messengers to gain converts to increase their financial empires and hide from the true white grace of God.

Therefore, It has been happening for thousands of years of evidence in history. Anyone without a brain can claim the other person is wrong without any proof. Where is your proof? Nowhere!

In contrast, Yahweh has written about 8 to 10 300 page books on DDO over the past 10 months, Adding incredible new insights to the Bible to answer ALL of the criticisms of the atheists. Therefore, Atheists can relax about the afterlife. They will live forever for just being born mortal--even if they do not believe in God. Predestination and reincarnation is what counts. Not free will.

The Christian ministers add nothing but the same worn-out ideas that have just created wars and killing between religions. They do know the definition of insanity, Right? It is doing the same thing over and over that does not work to meet their expectations. Religions do not work. Period. They are all divided over God. The Law of One will work because it is not a religion but a philosophy from Yahweh for the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs to not fear death and hell, But they can die in peace in their predestinated path to eternal life! Yahweh designed the LAW OF ONE for them.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 3:42:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie has been begging and whining for a sign or miracle based on unbelief of Christian ministers in revelation

anon, Seriously! Do you think I am begging or whining for a miracle? LOL!

I know you cannot do miracles. I know you are a fraud. A fake prophet. A Liar and a Deceiver. I have no need to beg or to whine. I just continue to call out your lies. I am giving you the opportunity to prove yourself. I know you can't. I just want everyone to know it as well. I would like you to admit it to yourself as well - but the fact is - you are so hardened in your heart - I fear you have committed the unforgiveable sin. You have rejected Christ in favour of a god who is a weak kneed imbecile. You have become the slave of someone who does not protect you.

I will continue to call you to account - but only when I feel the need to do so. I have already told you I am not going to engage with your ideas anymore. Hence why I am not going to discuss the 6th seal. There is little point. You do not know how to reason. And you refuse to provide your credentials. Even Jesus provided his credentials with many miracles and wise sayings. You have not given anything - unless you count no pooing for 17 days a miracle or spiders crawling on your computer or drips from a leaky pipe? But none of these things are real to me. You are not a blip on the other end of a computer who has never tried to prove himself.

Your argument could be made by anyone who has not even read the Bible, And your theology is not based on fact but is based on the assumptions of men and religions that are religious whores who are going to be nuked by God using the Law of One, God will cram the twisted ideas of Biblical ministers (Christian, Jews, And Muslims) down their throats and then starve them to deaths as members learn God actually does not like his children paying money to whores in his name. He has tolerate it for 6, 000 years for the sake of the ET genetic experiments. Times up. What are the Biblical religions going to do when the money dries up?

Rev 17: Starve the Harlot to death by removing the money.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

The Eastern prophets that believe in reincarnation are well-prepared for the ETs with their experience with the physical brain, Meditation, And the etheric soul-form-body.

The Christian ministers don't have an explanation of the Book of Revelation that makes sense. Therefore, They do not reason with scriptures, But Christian ministers attack the messengers to gain converts to increase their financial empires and hide from the true white grace of God.

Therefore, It has been happening for thousands of years of evidence in history. Anyone without a brain can claim the other person is wrong without any proof. Where is your proof? Nowhere!

In contrast, Yahweh has written about 8 to 10 300 page books on DDO over the past 10 months, Adding incredible new insights to the Bible to answer ALL of the criticisms of the atheists. Therefore, Atheists can relax about the afterlife. They will live forever for just being born mortal--even if they do not believe in God. Predestination and reincarnation is what counts. Not free will.

The Christian ministers add nothing but the same worn-out ideas that have just created wars and killing between religions. They do know the definition of insanity, Right? It is doing the same thing over and over that does not work to meet their expectations. Religions do not work. Period. They are all divided over God. The Law of One will work because it is not a religion but a philosophy from Yahweh for the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs to not fear death and hell, But they can die in peace in their predestinated path to eternal life! Yahweh designed the LAW OF ONE for them.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 4:14:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie has been begging and whining for a sign or miracle based on unbelief of Christian ministers in revelation

anon, Seriously! Do you think I am begging or whining for a miracle? LOL!

I know you cannot do miracles. I know you are a fraud. A fake prophet. A Liar and a Deceiver. I have no need to beg or to whine. I just continue to call out your lies. I am giving you the opportunity to prove yourself. I know you can't. I just want everyone to know it as well. I would like you to admit it to yourself as well - but the fact is - you are so hardened in your heart - I fear you have committed the unforgiveable sin. You have rejected Christ in favour of a god who is a weak kneed imbecile. You have become the slave of someone who does not protect you.

I will continue to call you to account - but only when I feel the need to do so. I have already told you I am not going to engage with your ideas anymore. Hence why I am not going to discuss the 6th seal. There is little point. You do not know how to reason. And you refuse to provide your credentials. Even Jesus provided his credentials with many miracles and wise sayings. You have not given anything - unless you count no pooing for 17 days a miracle or spiders crawling on your computer or drips from a leaky pipe? But none of these things are real to me. You are not a blip on the other end of a computer who has never tried to prove himself.

See Yahweh's post #9 to Harikrish who keeps posting the established Christian "fake news" paradigms of the public narratives created by man with the help of the ETs. It used to be in history the Luciferians created the narratives because they had the money to do it. Now the ETs create the narratives with the banker's money.

The ETs and Luciferians need to work as a coordinated team like they did in the past and trust each other in Yahweh's will. Yahweh is providing the ideas to do that to provide the evidence the ETs need during the third temple era after the Law of One nukes all the religions on the planet.

If this is not Yahweh, No problem. The ETs will shift the entire planet to their own financial systems after 30 years, And the ETs and Lucferians will get what they both wanted anyway! No harm done. Either way, They will eliminate all the nukes that are threatening the planet because the Luciferian know their interpretation of the 1957 vision from Yahweh was about the inner kingdom nuking by God of dumb ideas and not the outer kingdom nuking by man.

Reason rules, Right? This is solid reasoning.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 4:17:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie has been begging and whining for a sign or miracle based on unbelief of Christian ministers in revelation

anon, Seriously! Do you think I am begging or whining for a miracle? LOL!

I know you cannot do miracles. I know you are a fraud. A fake prophet. A Liar and a Deceiver. I have no need to beg or to whine. I just continue to call out your lies. I am giving you the opportunity to prove yourself. I know you can't. I just want everyone to know it as well. I would like you to admit it to yourself as well - but the fact is - you are so hardened in your heart - I fear you have committed the unforgiveable sin. You have rejected Christ in favour of a god who is a weak kneed imbecile. You have become the slave of someone who does not protect you.

I will continue to call you to account - but only when I feel the need to do so. I have already told you I am not going to engage with your ideas anymore. Hence why I am not going to discuss the 6th seal. There is little point. You do not know how to reason. And you refuse to provide your credentials. Even Jesus provided his credentials with many miracles and wise sayings. You have not given anything - unless you count no pooing for 17 days a miracle or spiders crawling on your computer or drips from a leaky pipe? But none of these things are real to me. You are not a blip on the other end of a computer who has never tried to prove himself.

See Yahweh's post #9 to Harikrish who keeps posting the established Christian "fake news" paradigms of the public narratives created by man.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 6:20:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
***Tradesecret wrote: anon, Seriously! Do you think I am begging or whining for a miracle? LOL!

Yes. You keep whining over and over and signs and miracles.


***I know you cannot do miracles.

Anon/Noah cannot do miracles. God glorifies Himself with miracles and signs. He just used the Book of Revelation to predict the reason for the behavior of Christian ministers burying you alive again.

***I know you are a fraud. A fake prophet. A Liar and a Deceiver. I have no need to beg or to whine. I just continue to call out your lies. I am giving you the opportunity to prove yourself. I know you can't. I just want everyone to know it as well. I would like you to admit it to yourself as well - but the fact is - you are so hardened in your heart - I fear you have committed the unforgiveable sin. You have rejected Christ in favour of a god who is a weak kneed imbecile. You have become the slave of someone who does not protect you.

Attacking the messenger as wrong, Wrong, Wrong can be done by anyone without reading the Bible. Where is your proof? Nowhere! The true test of a prophet is not in miracles, According to Moses:

Deut 13:1-4
"If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, And he gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, Of which he spoke to you, Saying, "Let us go after other gods""which you have not known""and let us serve them, " you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear Him, And keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him.

God says not to test a prophet by miracle or "signs and wonders" but to examine if his teaching are in line with what Moses taught. Yahweh's teachings do,


Christian minsters desire to put their faith in miracles or "signs and wonders", Proving Christian ministers are ignorant of the OT. They do not obey the Word of God.

***I will continue to call you to account - but only when I feel the need to do so. I have already told you I am not going to engage with your ideas anymore. Hence why I am not going to discuss the 6th seal.

Yes. That would require more than a third grade emotional response, "You are wrong, Wrong, Wrong. You are a false prophet. " Yahweh's teachings pass the Deut 13:1-4 test and support all the Commandments of Moses and the third temple for translation into gods and goddesses that Christian ministers ignore and care nothing about. The atonement doctrine is false. Moses taught the truth. Christ taught the meaning of Moses. His foundation was the Law and the Prophets.

***There is little point. You do not know how to reason.

Everyone reasons perfectly. The issue IS THE ASSUMPTIONS AND EVIDENCES they use to reason. The reasoning is automatically faulty and in error if the assumptions are faulty and in error. If Christians ministers are ignorant of how the mind works, Then that is their fault and not God's for being parrots to regurgitate false assumptions and fake news narratives without examining their assumptions.

***And you refuse to provide your credentials. Even Jesus provided his credentials with many miracles and wise sayings. You have not given anything - unless you count no pooing for 17 days a miracle or spiders crawling on your computer or drips from a leaky pipe? But none of these things are real to me. You are not a blip on the other end of a computer who has never tried to prove himself.

The main reason for the miracles is not to "prove" anything to anyone but to communicate Anon is not basing his belief in mental ideas alone but is following the first-hand evidences from God. Those in DDO who also believe will have first-hand evidences from God to believe in Him. Yahweh will glorify Himself. Yahweh is doing the miracles privately to occult Israel and Anon/Noah cannot see them. The miracles are secondary to the Logos Word of Reason to ensure all the ideas are in line with the Words of God given through Moses as Deut 13:1-4 instructs Anon/Noah to do.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 5:49:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
You keep whining over and over **about** signs and miracles.

Jesus used miracles to convince the doubters of his claims. But he was crucified for blasphemy.

You have used miracles in your claims too Anon which is why they want to believe you.

Anon wrote: I have only given three of the miracles meant for me out of thousands of private miracles.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon wrote: I have had thousands of events like these in my life. You want to have miracles occur in your life by the power of God by keeping God private? Then quit giving money to religions--or stealing it. Religions are evil. Keep your relationship with the Lord private between you and Him/Her alone. Religions were created by man and not God.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 6:27:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
You keep whining over and over **about** signs and miracles.

Jesus used miracles to convince the doubters of his claims. But he was crucified for blasphemy.

Yahweh brings glory to God by demonstrating his love to humans by miracles to lead them to their true identities. He was crucified because men and their religions lost there true identities in the dragon and 2-beast system of Rev 13, As the lost silver coin parable of Christ explains succinctly:

Dragon and 2-Beast system of the spiritual anatomy of mortals:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343574/

Therefore, They never have Holy Ghost sex to know God and increase their knowledge of God by the metaphors in the Bible, Like the 6th seal metaphors in the book of Revelation. Anon has been revealing where his revelations came from to heal the humans and ETs. ETs assume the healing is over billions of years of reincarnations and Karmic Justice of good and evil deeds vs God's everlasting grace and mercy by the truth of God in the heart. The ETs believe death and karma by evolution, When that macroevolution took 4 billion years to finish evolution trillions of years ago.

The truth is we can be healed of all past life traumas in 35 years from birth during the third temple era when babies are born in the first heaven "consciously", And the mothers do not say anything to babies and children about touching their private parts. Then God will teach them by revelation how to use Holy Ghost sex to know God (and created the light of the world in Genesis 1:3) to overcome endless past life traumas and bad karma by the Jonah and Moby Dick whale metaphor. Healing actually takes place in the heart instead of endless probing into past life "soul regressions" by therapists at $200 to $500+ per hour to waste your good money.

The TV is not reality but entertainment. It cannot hurt your children but is being used by God by subconscious manipulation to bridge us to the New Jerusalem of Zion and New World Order by the goats of God who were commanded to build centuries ago for His glory. Moving all the money power to God's goats is only the first step.

God will now train the parents to teach their babies and children translation, Resurrection, Predestination, And the Way, Truth, And Life in their own words and "house rules" from the heart as "equal parents" to teach the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments and not quote the Bible or memorize the dead words of dead prophets. Children should not even read the Bible of until God leads them to it by Holy Ghost masturbation at puberty.

Children are not supposed to read the Bible:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344531/

Too many weeds of religion on the planet. Bring on the Law of One to fix the identity crises of humans. All instruction needs to come from the hearts of the fathers to the children with no spankings:

Mal 4:6
And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse [of old age death to Israel].

Anon/Noah was blessed with good parents that never spanked him, And he obeyed because he loved his parents and did not want disappoint them. It worked. Brilliant parents.

'Spare the rod spoil the child' means the IRON ROD of God's ideas taught by the parents by repenting by Holy Ghost sex and know by metaphors walking in the light what the first 6 seals mean and how they are connected to the first chapter of the Bible that is about the first translation of a man and woman trillions of years ago, Using two processes of macro and micro evolution over 4 billion years. Eternity has no time frequency, And we are all part of the Still Small Voice of eternity. Here's the basic path:

1. Eternity
2. Mortal frequency
3. Immortal frequency
4. Eternity again.
5. Whatever we want in the next 8th octave.

How do we know? By Holy Ghost sex that heals all adults of all trauma both in this life and all past lives. Israel only needs the third temple to be translated at the prime of life or 35 years like popping popcorn. Reincarnation stops.

Anon/Noah learned this week that he came from the first crop of ETs sent here from another planet 150, 000 years. That is why the ideas of ETs are coming so quickly and easily for him. He is their brother.

He has no desire to probe his past lives through "soul regression" and have some man mess with his heart as a therapist or "THE RAPIST" of his heart. Only God belongs in his heart by Holy Ghost sex. Those men who entered behind the "veil" of the heart were killed. The light of the world represented by the high priest enters our heart. "THE RAPISTS OF "MENTAL HEALT PROPHESIONAL" CAUSE DEATH. See how helpful the Biblical metaphors help us cleanse both our conscious mind as well as past lives by God?

Our heart is none of man's damn business! The details are private between us and God. He is only telling DDO the summary to teach the principles of truth in Moby Dick's penis in the life of Jonah to actually cleanse all past lives permanently, Such as the past life murder that caused David to murder someone. His subconscious past life of murder overcame his will power. The survival of the dragon kicked into his current conscious life, And he could not control his "survival of self" desires by will power alone.

Past life cleansing by the blood of Christ and God's everlasting true mercy will disconnect the heart from ET soul regression and Karmic Justice beliefs that have no power of God to heal the heart and soul permanently:

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin [by removing dumb and bad ideas].

Acts 4:32
Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, But they had all things [all proceeds/profits of their businesses] in common.

True repentance of stealing from others and stealing from God's glory by the Satan "software programming" will heal and translate Israel like popping popcorn during the third temple era; when the witches, Wizards, And magicians turn from black grace sex in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" to white grace Holy Ghost sex in private.

Obviously one must be discrete about changing at the top and pretend as they transition without alarming friends and family. Find good excuses and lie to repent of the dumb ideas as outlined in Ezekiel 18. Protect your life. Lie your a*s off until God makes his move to disclose the ET, Or the light gives you the right solution to maintain a good relationship at an "emotional distance" with friends and family "body vehicles". No more fear. Be a good example. Don't preach. The "Great Commission" of Christ was an added weed by the forgery of Mark's gospel:

Turn the light and live

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342583/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2020 2:06:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
You keep whining over and over **about** signs and miracles.

Jesus used miracles to convince the doubters of his claims. But he was crucified for blasphemy.

Yahweh brings glory to God by demonstrating his love to humans by miracles to lead them to their true identities. He was crucified because men and their religions lost there true identities in the dragon and 2-beast system of Rev 13, As the lost silver coin parable of Christ explains succinctly:

Dragon and 2-Beast system of the spiritual anatomy of mortals:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343574/

Therefore, They never have Holy Ghost sex to know God and increase their knowledge of God by the metaphors in the Bible, Like the 6th seal metaphors in the book of Revelation. Anon has been revealing where his revelations came from to heal the humans and ETs. ETs assume the healing is over billions of years of reincarnations and Karmic Justice of good and evil deeds vs God's everlasting grace and mercy by the truth of God in the heart. The ETs believe death and karma by evolution, When that macroevolution took 4 billion years to finish evolution trillions of years ago.

The truth is we can be healed of all past life traumas in 35 years from birth during the third temple era when babies are born in the first heaven "consciously", And the mothers do not say anything to babies and children about touching their private parts. Then God will teach them by revelation how to use Holy Ghost sex to know God (and created the light of the world in Genesis 1:3) to overcome endless past life traumas and bad karma by the Jonah and Moby Dick whale metaphor. Healing actually takes place in the heart instead of endless probing into past life "soul regressions" by therapists at $200 to $500+ per hour to waste your good money.

The TV is not reality but entertainment. It cannot hurt your children but is being used by God by subconscious manipulation to bridge us to the New Jerusalem of Zion and New World Order by the goats of God who were commanded to build centuries ago for His glory. Moving all the money power to God's goats is only the first step.

God will now train the parents to teach their babies and children translation, Resurrection, Predestination, And the Way, Truth, And Life in their own words and "house rules" from the heart as "equal parents" to teach the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments and not quote the Bible or memorize the dead words of dead prophets. Children should not even read the Bible of until God leads them to it by Holy Ghost masturbation at puberty.

Children are not supposed to read the Bible:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344531/

Too many weeds of religion on the planet. Bring on the Law of One to fix the identity crises of humans. All instruction needs to come from the hearts of the fathers to the children with no spankings:

Mal 4:6
And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse [of old age death to Israel].

Anon/Noah was blessed with good parents that never spanked him, And he obeyed because he loved his parents and did not want disappoint them. It worked. Brilliant parents.

'Spare the rod spoil the child' means the IRON ROD of God's ideas taught by the parents by repenting by Holy Ghost sex and know by metaphors walking in the light what the first 6 seals mean and how they are connected to the first chapter of the Bible that is about the first translation of a man and woman trillions of years ago, Using two processes of macro and micro evolution over 4 billion years. Eternity has no time frequency, And we are all part of the Still Small Voice of eternity. Here's the basic path:

1. Eternity
2. Mortal frequency
3. Immortal frequency
4. Eternity again.
5. Whatever we want in the next 8th octave.

How do we know? By Holy Ghost sex that heals all adults of all trauma both in this life and all past lives. Israel only needs the third temple to be translated at the prime of life or 35 years like popping popcorn. Reincarnation stops.

Anon/Noah learned this week that he came from the first crop of ETs sent here from another planet 150, 000 years. That is why the ideas of ETs are coming so quickly and easily for him. He is their brother.

So you lied when you said you are the reincarnated Noah because Noah was around 2500BC. You have been around according to your post even before Noah. So you cannot be his reincarnate.

He has no desire to probe his past lives through "soul regression" and have some man mess with his heart as a therapist or "THE RAPIST" of his heart. Only God belongs in his heart by Holy Ghost sex. Those men who entered behind the "veil" of the heart were killed. The light of the world represented by the high priest enters our heart. "THE RAPISTS OF "MENTAL HEALT PROPHESIONAL" CAUSE DEATH. See how helpful the Biblical metaphors help us cleanse both our conscious mind as well as past lives by God?

Our heart is none of man's damn business! The details are private between us and God. He is only telling DDO the summary to teach the principles of truth in Moby Dick's penis in the life of Jonah to actually cleanse all past lives permanently, Such as the past life murder that caused David to murder someone. His subconscious past life of murder overcame his will power. The survival of the dragon kicked into his current conscious life, And he could not control his "survival of self" desires by will power alone.

Past life cleansing by the blood of Christ and God's everlasting true mercy will disconnect the heart from ET soul regression and Karmic Justice beliefs that have no power of God to heal the heart and soul permanently:

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin [by removing dumb and bad ideas].

Acts 4:32
Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, But they had all things [all proceeds/profits of their businesses] in common.

True repentance of stealing from others and stealing from God's glory by the Satan "software programming" will heal and translate Israel like popping popcorn during the third temple era; when the witches, Wizards, And magicians turn from black grace sex in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" to white grace Holy Ghost sex in private.

Obviously one must be discrete about changing at the top and pretend as they transition without alarming friends and family. Find good excuses and lie to repent of the dumb ideas as outlined in Ezekiel 18. Protect your life. Lie your a*s off until God makes his move to disclose the ET, Or the light gives you the right solution to maintain a good relationship at an "emotional distance" with friends and family "body vehicles". No more fear. Be a good example. Don't preach. The "Great Commission" of Christ was an added weed by the forgery of Mark's gospel:

Turn the light and live

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342583/
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2020 5:33:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
You keep whining over and over **about** signs and miracles.

Jesus used miracles to convince the doubters of his claims. But he was crucified for blasphemy.

Yahweh brings glory to God by demonstrating his love to humans by miracles to lead them to their true identities. He was crucified because men and their religions lost there true identities in the dragon and 2-beast system of Rev 13, As the lost silver coin parable of Christ explains succinctly:

Dragon and 2-Beast system of the spiritual anatomy of mortals:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343574/

Therefore, They never have Holy Ghost sex to know God and increase their knowledge of God by the metaphors in the Bible, Like the 6th seal metaphors in the book of Revelation. Anon has been revealing where his revelations came from to heal the humans and ETs. ETs assume the healing is over billions of years of reincarnations and Karmic Justice of good and evil deeds vs God's everlasting grace and mercy by the truth of God in the heart. The ETs believe death and karma by evolution, When that macroevolution took 4 billion years to finish evolution trillions of years ago.

The truth is we can be healed of all past life traumas in 35 years from birth during the third temple era when babies are born in the first heaven "consciously", And the mothers do not say anything to babies and children about touching their private parts. Then God will teach them by revelation how to use Holy Ghost sex to know God (and created the light of the world in Genesis 1:3) to overcome endless past life traumas and bad karma by the Jonah and Moby Dick whale metaphor. Healing actually takes place in the heart instead of endless probing into past life "soul regressions" by therapists at $200 to $500+ per hour to waste your good money.

The TV is not reality but entertainment. It cannot hurt your children but is being used by God by subconscious manipulation to bridge us to the New Jerusalem of Zion and New World Order by the goats of God who were commanded to build centuries ago for His glory. Moving all the money power to God's goats is only the first step.

God will now train the parents to teach their babies and children translation, Resurrection, Predestination, And the Way, Truth, And Life in their own words and "house rules" from the heart as "equal parents" to teach the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments and not quote the Bible or memorize the dead words of dead prophets. Children should not even read the Bible of until God leads them to it by Holy Ghost masturbation at puberty.

Children are not supposed to read the Bible:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344531/

Too many weeds of religion on the planet. Bring on the Law of One to fix the identity crises of humans. All instruction needs to come from the hearts of the fathers to the children with no spankings:

Mal 4:6
And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse [of old age death to Israel].

'Spare the rod spoil the child' means the IRON ROD of God's ideas taught by the parents by repenting by Holy Ghost sex and know by metaphors walking in the light what the first 6 seals mean and how they are connected to the first chapter of the Bible that is about the first translation of a man and woman trillions of years ago, Using two processes of macro and micro evolution over 4 billion years. Eternity has no time frequency, And we are all part of the Still Small Voice of eternity. Here's the basic path:

1. Eternity
2. Mortal frequency
3. Immortal frequency
4. Eternity again.
5. Whatever we want in the next 8th octave.

How do we know? By Holy Ghost sex that heals all adults of all trauma both in this life and all past lives. Israel only needs the third temple to be translated at the prime of life or 35 years like popping popcorn. Reincarnation stops.

Anon/Noah learned this week that he came from the first crop of ETs sent here from another planet 150, 000 years. That is why the ideas of ETs are coming so quickly and easily for him. He is their brother.

So you lied when you said you are the reincarnated Noah because Noah was around 2500BC. You have been around according to your post even before Noah. So you cannot be his reincarnate.

Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself. We are taught sex is evil by religions. The dragon keeps us away from Holy Ghost sex because it will heal us with Christ's software programming in the light to repent and hear the Still Small Voice of Life.

Black grace sex works with the God of death. Therefore, Israel dies of old age in ignorance to continue reincarnating forever, If possible. The ideas of software programs of "Yin Yang" laws were written trillions of years ago to keep the Comic War going until the Most High God of no frequency decides to remove the blinders from EVERYONE and end the Cosmic War in mortality in 3-million-year-cycles. After 150, 000 years, It will take 50 years to change all the bad ideas methodically and gradually by God. Predestinated. Israel cannot fail at God's goals for her to become the future Gods and Goddesses. Impossible.


Our heart is none of man's damn business! The details are private between us and God. He is only telling DDO the summary to teach the principles of truth in Moby Dick's penis in the life of Jonah to actually cleanse all past lives permanently, Such as the past life murder that caused David to murder someone. His subconscious past life of murder overcame his will power. The survival of the dragon kicked into his current conscious life, And he could not control his "survival of self" desires by will power alone.

Past life cleansing by the blood of Christ and God's everlasting true mercy will disconnect the heart from ET soul regression and Karmic Justice beliefs that have no power of God to heal the heart and soul permanently:

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin [by removing dumb and bad ideas].

Acts 4:32
Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, But they had all things [all proceeds/profits of their businesses] in common.

True repentance of stealing from others and stealing from God's glory by the Satan "software programming" will heal and translate Israel like popping popcorn during the third temple era; when the witches, Wizards, And magicians turn from black grace sex in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" to white grace Holy Ghost sex in private.

Obviously one must be discrete about changing at the top and pretend as they transition without alarming friends and family. Find good excuses and lie to repent of the dumb ideas as outlined in Ezekiel 18. Protect your life. Lie your a*s off until God makes his move to disclose the ET, Or the light gives you the right solution to maintain a good relationship at an "emotional distance" with friends and family "body vehicles". No more fear. Be a good example. Don't preach. The "Great Commission" of Christ was an added weed by the forgery of Mark's gospel:

Turn the light and live

https://www. Debate. O
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2020 5:46:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The 4 wheels of Ezekiel are in the Book of Revelation, Like hospital IDs wrapped around our wrists. The ideas are circular and not linear. We jump from wheel to wheel to be cleansed of sin and grow by renewing the mind--both conscious and subconscious:

For Israel and Gentiles
1. 7 tests to enter the first heaven
2. 6 seals cleansing of arrogant self-righteousness "based on works" and not white grace and the "true" everlasting mercy of God.

7th Seal is For Israel Only
3. 7 Trumpets cleansing (Intellectual Biblical cleansing of bad ideas)
4. 7 Bowl cleansing. (Pentecost soul emotional cleansing)

The dragon will kick in to hide from God's white grace and true mercy based on emotions of "unworthiness" caused by false knowledge of our true identity lost in the dragon and 2-beast system. God uses a cave in the 6th seal as a metaphor of God's black grace software programming of "works" that automatically hide our true identity from God's white grace of mercy to avoid true repentance "God's way". The message of God is to repent in our hearts: "Let go of control and let God control us by predestination. " Simple.

Life is a test of our freewill beliefs. And yet, God provides the first-hand evidence (valid or invalid) to create our beliefs in the first place. Huh?

Conclusion: God will glorify Himself by mortality. He has the Almighty Power to glorify Himself by predestination. He does not need man's mortal works to do it, Especially genetic reenineering. Therefore:

2 Ephesians 2:7-10
That in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches [glory] of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith and hope, And that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, Not of works, Lest anyone should boast.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.