Hey Ethang wanna bet!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 7:57:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

I bet you a hundred dollars that this topic won't remain Hari spam free for 1 week.

One week? ! In seven hours the spammer will be off his clerk's job and spamming here like a retard.

A cool Ben Franklin would be nice but Ethan never takes losing bets.

Now if you had bet that the thread could remain spam free till hari the Hindu got off his retail job, I'd take that bet and gain a 100 smackeroos.

Sorry, The lad is compulsive, He is physically unable to stop himself from confirming his stupidity.

Are you willing to bet me that this thread WILL remain Hari spam free for 1 week? I'll take that bet!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 6:15:34 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

I bet you a hundred dollars that this topic won't remain Hari spam free for 1 week.

Hey TS. I see why you made it one week. The idiot is mightily fighting his compulsion trying not to spam his stupidity here, But if course, He will lose, Being an obsessive compulsive.

Smart move. I bet the serial spammer is sweating at the effort it takes to control his moron spamming bone.

Lol. Delishuous.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 3:59:32 AM
Here is the morons most recent bit of stupidity.

Where or how an Indian poos does not earn them the wrath of God.

Thus I guess the idiot is saying it's OK to poo anywhere.

Do you see the problem India has? There are 450 million other hindu morons with this same primitive view.

That's why he thinks its OK to poo all over our board. And being called out on it, Is embarrassed enough to try to not poo here.

Hey loser, Indians are already under the wrath of God from worshipping that demon krishna and following that incestuous hindu religion.

That wrath is why India is such a messed up country, And why you have been condemned to spending your pathetic life spamming the same thing over and over for years.

What a moron.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 9:45:39 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

And I bet that you will come out with some sort of convoluted, Twisted theory of utter nonsense.

You certainly love to have a go at others when in fact your own house is far from being in order.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 2:25:31 PM
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

And I bet that you will come out with some sort of convoluted, Twisted theory of utter nonsense.

Right. Like we need a convoluted, Twisted theory for the moron spammer defecating all over the board.

Here it is. He is an illiterate self-loathing moron.

Simple.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 11:56:17 PM

You certainly love to have a go at others when in fact your own house is far from being in order.

LOL! @ Willow - What kind of convoluted twisted theory do you want me to talk about?

How about climate change?

Climate Change is a hoax. Or at least the scare tactics in relation to it are. But you say - what possible motive could anyone have for such a dodgy hoax? And I would say the most noblest of all motives: which is?

and the winner is:

World Peace. World peace is the only real motive that could justify such a hoax as climate change - and the scare tactics behind it. Why? Because the only thing worse than the world destroying itself by greed - is the world destroying itself by hate.

This is why the amazing coincidence that the person who raised climate change in the first place - Mr Hansen also was one the UN committee of world peace. And at what time did climate change amazingly become relevant? Coincidently - smack in the time when then nukes were really a big threat and Reagan was President. Once the cold war stopped - climate change warnings did not disappear - but they went to the back burner until when? Recently, It has escalated again? Why? Because once more the threat of nukes and war has arisen - Trump, China, Putin, NK.

Now the convoluted theory works this way:

How do you bring about world peace? Simple - give everyone a common enemy. How can we give everyone a common enemy? There are only a couple of ways - aliens - (surprise surprise there is a rising of this myth as well) but climate change with the common enemy being humans.

If we are our own enemy and we all have a common purpose - to save the world from destruction - the theory is we stop fighting ourselves (I say theory because evidently this theory has yet to be proven) with such a passionate problem as the end of the world - facts do not need to be proven. Assertions just need to be made - and repeated - and when the experts say they have been proven conclusively - then who will question them? Not many people - why? Survival kicks in. It is the perfect scenario for the UN and for those who are advocating world peace. Anyone who resists is labeled an idiot or greedy or non-caring. Anyone who questions is labeled racist bigoted uneducated - or speaking out of their area of expertise.

Noone really questions the lie that "scientists are in agreement". The lie is that the agreement by scientists is PUBLIC SCIENTISTS - not private scientists. In other words the scientists receiving grants from the UN all agree - while surprisingly those not paid by UN or grants etc - have more perspective and disagree with the science.

convoluted theory? Absolutely - but where there is smoke - they say something else is about.

For the record, I think that humans ought to look after this world much better than they have been doing so over the past few centuries. I think greed exploitation and power have been at the front of these problems. However, It seems to me - that the science explained is too high for most people on this planet to understand - and when scientists explicitly say - that scientists speaking outside the field of climate change do not have the authority to speak on climate change - it becomes very close to elitist speak and authority. What I mean by that is this: Many non-scientists do not understand climate change - in fact most people do not, Even though we are told it is easy to understand. Yet when a scientist - one does understand general science also questions climate change - because apparently they do not have the expertise - then a contradiction occurs. The contradiction is it is easy enough for people to understand - but too complicated to question. That is a problem. And A convoluted theory.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2019 6:34:53 PM
The moron is spamming the public service thread, But too ashamed to spam here. Lol.

I guess he can't push out his poo when we're all watching him. He must be in anguish.

You should have made the bet on the board instead of one thread TS.

Have you noticed it smells better in here than on the places where he defecates?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2019 8:46:15 AM
You are running away from DART because you have been exposed as a lying negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

You are running away from the, "Hey Ethan, Wanna bet? " thread because you have been exposed as a lying negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Calcutta, India, The biggest shithole country there is.

I'm not on Dart. But you're here, Spamming the general religion thread, Even spamming the public service thread. But TS called you on spamming, And you are ashamed of your spamming, So you are running away from the, "Hey Ethan, Wanna bet? " thread because you have been exposed as a lying negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Calcutta, India, The biggest shithole country there is.

You are running away from DART because the members there called you a liar. Now they know you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Busted nigger Ethang! ?

They didn't just call you a liar and a stupid moron, The banned you for a whole month.

I proved both pervert pastor Tradesecret and slumdog nigger Ethang wrong by staying away from your dumb setup. Busted nigger Ethang!

Lol. But why stay away moron? If you can stop defecating on one thread, You can stop on the other threads. Why do you spam repeated stupidity at all then?

Just as my link showed, You like pooing outside. You are an illiterate hindu moron. It doesn't matter if toilets are built for you idiots. The disgusting practise is part of your filthy nature.

This is why India is drowning in filth. Filth is your nature.

Can you believe TS, That this moron considers a thread he doesn't spam on, A setup?

All we did was show that you are willfully spamming. You spam for the same reason your brothers poo outside. You are primitive, Illiterate, Disgusting people.

Filth is your nature, And your posts, Your behavior, Your religion, And your country, Reflects this.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2019 10:18:26 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

LOL! @ Willow - What kind of convoluted twisted theory do you want me to talk about?

How about climate change?

Climate Change is a hoax. Or at least the scare tactics in relation to it are. But you say - what possible motive could anyone have for such a dodgy hoax? And I would say the most noblest of all motives: which is?

and the winner is:

World Peace. World peace is the only real motive that could justify such a hoax as climate change - and the scare tactics behind it. Why? Because the only thing worse than the world destroying itself by greed - is the world destroying itself by hate.

This is why the amazing coincidence that the person who raised climate change in the first place - Mr Hansen also was one the UN committee of world peace. And at what time did climate change amazingly become relevant? Coincidently - smack in the time when then nukes were really a big threat and Reagan was President. Once the cold war stopped - climate change warnings did not disappear - but they went to the back burner until when? Recently, It has escalated again? Why? Because once more the threat of nukes and war has arisen - Trump, China, Putin, NK.

Now the convoluted theory works this way:

How do you bring about world peace? Simple - give everyone a common enemy. How can we give everyone a common enemy? There are only a couple of ways - aliens - (surprise surprise there is a rising of this myth as well) but climate change with the common enemy being humans.

If we are our own enemy and we all have a common purpose - to save the world from destruction - the theory is we stop fighting ourselves (I say theory because evidently this theory has yet to be proven) with such a passionate problem as the end of the world - facts do not need to be proven. Assertions just need to be made - and repeated - and when the experts say they have been proven conclusively - then who will question them? Not many people - why? Survival kicks in. It is the perfect scenario for the UN and for those who are advocating world peace. Anyone who resists is labeled an idiot or greedy or non-caring. Anyone who questions is labeled racist bigoted uneducated - or speaking out of their area of expertise.

Noone really questions the lie that "scientists are in agreement". The lie is that the agreement by scientists is PUBLIC SCIENTISTS - not private scientists. In other words the scientists receiving grants from the UN all agree - while surprisingly those not paid by UN or grants etc - have more perspective and disagree with the science.

convoluted theory? Absolutely - but where there is smoke - they say something else is about.

For the record, I think that humans ought to look after this world much better than they have been doing so over the past few centuries. I think greed exploitation and power have been at the front of these problems. However, It seems to me - that the science explained is too high for most people on this planet to understand - and when scientists explicitly say - that scientists speaking outside the field of climate change do not have the authority to speak on climate change - it becomes very close to elitist speak and authority. What I mean by that is this: Many non-scientists do not understand climate change - in fact most people do not, Even though we are told it is easy to understand. Yet when a scientist - one does understand general science also questions climate change - because apparently they do not have the expertise - then a contradiction occurs. The contradiction is it is easy enough for people to understand - but too complicated to question. That is a problem. And A convoluted theory.

Tres eloquently articulated. I think most scientists understand climate change but each will have his own differing perspective depending upon the source of funding.

It's a bit unlike religion really.

Scientists and thinking atheists have definitive answers and solid, Irrefutable evidence to confirm the facts regarding the origins of life.

Theists and creationists on the other hand have no definitive answers and not one iota of evidence to back up their ill-perceived theories of creationism.

I have even heard of one claim (and hey, You won't believe this, Even after half a slab of XXXX) that God exists because of evil. Like, Er, What the?

And another one. God exists because it is the "prevailing view".

Yes, I know, There are actually people out there who come up with crap like that in order to feebly justify their nuttiness.

But, Dare question them about their reasoning (if you could call it that) and they will head for the hills straight away. And, Upon their return they will divert the conversation and try to talk about anything but the total rubbish they made up in the first place.

Huh, Whaddya know?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2019 11:18:41 PM
. . . . Upon their return they will divert the conversation and try to talk about anything but the total rubbish they made up in the first place.

They will insist on discussing the thread topic no matter how much I try to take the topic to my obsession with religion.

Lol. What a moron.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2019 11:33:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Right. Like we need a convoluted, Twisted theory for the moron spammer defecating all over the board.

Simple.
So simple and crude that you are wrong as per usual.

What the audience wants to know is if you have ever been right about anything or even pleasant about anything.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 1:36:50 AM
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Simple.

What the audience wants to know is if you have ever been right about anything or even pleasant about anything.

What audience idiot? Sorry you dumb bitter cluck, Ethan doesn't play pretend online, He's an adult.

Hari is an illiterate self-loathing moron. That is a fact, Your stupidity not withstanding.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 10:36:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Simple.

What audience idiot? Sorry you dumb bitter cluck, Ethan doesn't play pretend online, He's an adult.

Hari is an illiterate self-loathing moron. That is a fact, Your stupidity not withstanding.

You see folks, This is one of the symptoms of chronic delusion.
Insularity is one of the common by-products and, In this case, The patient believes that the whole world comprises his little mud hut and a couple of demons who regularly taunt him through the screen of his Commodore 64.
Little does the patient know (or rather, Want to know) is that there is an audience of up to 4. 39 billion people at any given time watching the demented ravings of such a tortured soul.
He is so deluded that he actually imagines that there is only one being watching him; his imaginary friend and we can be sure that even He is standing there with his imaginary hands on his imaginary hips, Shaking his imaginary head and trying to imagine what the fu*k is going through the imagination of the patient.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2019 4:37:09 AM
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Simple.

You see folks, This is one of the symptoms of chronic delusion.

Pretending online that you have folks you talk to when your threads get zero replies?

Insularity is one of the common by-products and, In this case, The patient believes that the whole world comprises his little mud hut and a couple of demons who regularly taunt him through the screen of his Commodore 64.

You're still in your little pretend world where people read your posts.

Little does the patient know (or rather, Want to know) is that there is an audience of up to 4. 39 billion people at any given time watching the demented ravings of such a tortured soul.

The odds that 4. 39 billion people would read your mono-topic posts and none of them reply is zero moron. But your delusion is impressively strong.

He is so deluded that he actually imagines that there is only one being watching him; his imaginary friend and we can be sure that even He is standing there with his imaginary hands on his imaginary hips, Shaking his imaginary head and trying to imagine what the fu*k is going through the imagination of the patient.

Lol. My "imaginary" friends post to my threads. Your 4. 39 billion never seem t find the interest to post to your clunkers. How come?

Your last 10 threads sank without a reply like stone turds dropped in a peaceful lake.

You have to play obtuse about this point. You know why? Because you're deluded. Reality challenged. That headache you feel now is your delusion trying to hide this uncomfortable fact from you.

Not to worry. It will succeed. You will remain deluded. You will die bitter and alone. What else?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2019 7:55:53 AM
ethang5 wrote:

The moron is spamming the public service thread, But too ashamed to spam here. Lol.

I guess he can't push out his poo when we're all watching him. He must be in anguish.

Have you noticed it smells better in here than on the places where he defecates?

This is good, The faggot is ignoring this but can't ignore the nature of his spam - The Doc

Count down with me everyone! Only 24 more hours and this thread will have been poo free for one week!

(We really should have made the bet for the religion board)

So why has the moron been spamming the same thing over and over for the last 5 years?

What would happen if he kept his sari on and did not poo on the board like he has done on this thread? The board would smell better for sure. But what would the moron have lost?

The evidence that he is a deranged idiot. The total loss of credibility. More nights free to spend with the wife and kids he claims to have instead of stupidly re-posting the same thing over and over for years!

This is a question born out if wonder and amazement. Really.

Exactly how stupid is this guy?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2019 6:36:50 AM
ethang5 wrote:

This is good, The faggot is ignoring this but can't ignore the nature of his spam - The Doc

Count down with me everyone! Only 24 more hours and this thread will have been poo free for one week!

(We really should have made the bet for the religion board)

So why has the moron been spamming the same thing over and over for the last 5 years?

What would happen if he kept his sari on and did not poo on the board like he has done on this thread? The board would smell better for sure. But what would the moron have lost?

The evidence that he is a deranged idiot. The total loss of credibility. More nights free to spend with the wife and kids he claims to have instead of stupidly re-posting the same thing over and over for years!

This is a question born out if wonder and amazement. Really.

Exactly how stupid is this guy?

Only a few more hours!

I bet we could sell the formula to India on how to get shitholes to stop defecating outside.

Use shame India! Use shame.

Now TS, Let's free the whole board of the morons poo.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 6:18:55 AM
No squatting Hindu on this thread for 7 days! And no moron Hindu defecating on our board fro 15 hours!

Wasn't it nice to be poo free for a little while?

Of course, The idiot doesn't learn and doesn't grow, So he will be back squatting as soon as he gets off his clerks job today.

But the time spent Hindu free was nice.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 6:19:10 AM
No squatting Hindu on this thread for 7 days! And no moron Hindu defecating on our board fro 15 hours!

Wasn't it nice to be poo free for a little while?

Of course, The idiot doesn't learn and doesn't grow, So he will be back squatting as soon as he gets off his clerks job today.

But the time spent Hindu free was nice.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2019 11:38:01 AM
TS,

First, Congrats on getting the moron to not squat on this thread. Shame still works sometimes.

Since the Indian moron is too busy spamming over and over that I'm black, I've decided I will donate my $100 to the Clean Up India campaign.

The country is drowning in poo and little kids are being killed for squatting outside. I'm not Indian but it touches my heart.

I will send you the address shortly. And if India notices it is two Americans helping them instead of their own citizen, All we can say is. . .

. . . Sorry India!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 10:36:49 PM
ethang5 wrote:
TS,

First, Congrats on getting the moron to not squat on this thread. Shame still works sometimes.
Nigger Ethang5 the person to thank is Harikrish who stayed away so you could claim the bet of $100.

Since the Indian moron is too busy spamming over and over that I'm black, I've decided I will donate my $100 to the Clean Up India campaign.
Accordingly to Ghana study Accra Ghana is a slum city. You need to win many more bets to clean up your own slum city Accra Ghana.

The country is drowning in poo and little kids are being killed for squatting outside. I'm not Indian but it touches my heart.
You have been touching the poo because you are the only slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt actually living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

I will send you the address shortly. And if India notices it is two Americans helping them instead of their own citizen, All we can say is. . .
You don't have any address outside of Ghana Africa because your home is Accra Ghana.

Here is what Harikrish has proven about Ethang5
1 Ethang is a poor African slave.
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

2 Ethang5 admits he has very little money on DART proving Harikrish was right Ethang is a poor African slave.
Post #171 Siding With Death.
Ethang wrote: If life was precious to this dweeb, he wouldn't have polluted it with junk. I will spend my limited money people who really deserve it. Not scuzzy drug addicts and skanks who treated life like it was a toilet.

3 Ethang5 confirms on DART less than a year ago he still lives in Ghana.
Post #35 Title Siding with Death.
https://www.debateart.com...
3RU7AL wrote: Also, about half of the chocolate in the world is produced by slaves.
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, a huge cocoa producer.

4 Ethang acknowledges he is a slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.be...

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www.graphic.com.gh...

Ethang5's profile. ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!!

5 Ethang never lived outside of Ghana. He could not provide a home address except his home address and phone number in Ghana. So it all lies about him living outside of Africa.
Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/
popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?
Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/
Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

6 When Ethang agrees with you he always respond with 'OK stupid'.
Harikrish: So let us see what you agree and accept in the exchanges below.
Here you acknowledge you are a black low IQ shithole living in Ghana Africa.
#94 would you turn gay for Jesus:
https://www.debate.org...
I was right about you being a black low IQ negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa.

Ethang: Lol. OK stupid.

You are a self loathing nigger and we have your confession.
OK.
Trump only called African countries shitholes.
Nigger Ethang wrote: OK stupid.

You are a low IQ negroid delivery mule.

So I replied, " OK, Stupid.

Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana Air backup arrives too late to help fallen soldiers.
https://kuulpeeps.com...
"OK stupid".
Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron

"OK stupid".
Busted nigger Ethang!!

Aren't you a low IQ ignorant hindu bastard?

Watch your language you low IQ black nego shithole.
"OK stupid".
Why? You are ignorant, And you are a bastard.
Your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards, remember?
Busted nigger Ethang!!

Swearing and cussing should be added to your African phenotypes.

Why am I not surprised that you don't know what phenotype means?
You are a black low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa. We now have your confession.

OK stupid.
>>Busted nigger Ethang! <<

You just said: "I'm not a proud African. "

OK stupid. I know I said it, You can stop repeating it.
Busted nigger Ethang!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 3:02:28 AM
ethang5 wrote:

(From posts #2 & #3)

Hey TS. I see why you made it one week. The idiot is mightily fighting his compulsion trying not to spam his stupidity here, But if course, He will lose, Being an obsessive compulsive.

Smart move. I bet the serial spammer is sweating at the effort it takes to control his moron spamming bone.

Sorry, The lad is compulsive, He is physically unable to stop himself from confirming his stupidity.

Lol. Delishuous.

Taa Daaa!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 3:07:43 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Nigger Ethang5 why are you such a miserable person Mr. Very Black?

Nigger Ethang5 you apologized to India. You accept you are black. You live with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. You acknowledge Harikrish is Mr. Very White and you are humbly Mr. Very Black.
So what quarrel do you have left with Harikrish who exposed you years ago as a low IQ negroid mutt?

First your apology to India.
Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

It's good you are apologizing to India. India had nothing to do with African slavery or the demise of the African people.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
----
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Call it Black Karma!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 4:05:46 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Now the only poo free place is Dart for the next 3 months.

Dirty Hindus.

My research has been posted on DART. Everyone knows you are a slumdog slum dweller nigger Ethang5.

Nigger Ethang5 you apologized to India. You accept you are black. You live with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. You acknowledge Harikrish is Mr. Very White and you are humbly Mr. Very Black.
So what quarrel do you have left with Harikrish who exposed you years ago as a low IQ negroid mutt?

First your apology to India.
Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

It's good you are apologizing to India. India had nothing to do with African slavery or the demise of the African people.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions.

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Title Please Christians:
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

So why do blacks have to remind everyone Black Lives Matter? You cannot change bad Karma with slogans nigger Ethang!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 8:06:36 PM
Nigger Ethang5 the person to thank is Harikrish who stayed away so you could claim the bet of $100.

Lol!

"Stayed away" = Hindi for "didn't poo there"

The moron is pooing now though.

My posts are on Dart.

Your posts were why you were banned for 3 months moron.

Now that I've gotten my $100 bucks, Why are you spamming now?

Little compulsion? Little addiction? Little stupidity?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 10:26:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:

It's us who pity you very black nigger Ethang5.

Nigger Ethang5, You confessed you are a poor African slave. You said you are a very black nigger slumdog slum dweller negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country and have been working as a delivery mule for over 15 years.

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Call it Black Karma!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 10:35:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Hey moron, Wanna spam?

Deal with your very black negroid existence nigger Ethang5.

Nigger Ethang5, You confessed you are a poor African slave. You said you are a very black nigger slumdog slum dweller negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country and have been working as a delivery mule for over 15 years.

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.